Serikiyo

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date - May 27th, 2012
Signup/withdraw date - May 13th, 2012
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 ONLY
Number of participants - 20

Rules:

*This is a 3:3 swap ONLY. If you send more than that, I cannot guarantee that you will get an even number back.

*Any medium may be used, provided the background is made of wrapping paper. Please include your username on the back of each card.

*Please take the time to make pieces you are proud of. If you wouldn't want to receive it, neither will someone else!

*PM me when you are ready to mail your cards and I will give you my address. Please include a SASE with your username written on the back side. The username is most important, I cannot stress it enough.

*No hostess card, loose postage or other goodies are required, but will be much appreciated!

*I will cover the postage cost for the first 3 international participants (outside of the USA).

*When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave an iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. I will leave itraders once all the cards are in.

*A neutral itrader will be given to anyone who withdraws after the withdraw date. Cards are due in my hands not later than May 27th, 2012. Cards that arrive after the due date will be returned and you will be given a neutral itrader.

*This is my second swap so only 20 participants are allowed. I will update the signup list everyday, so check back to confirm you're in. It's recommended the first couple people on the waiting list should make cards in case of any sudden withdrawals.

Thanks for your participation in my second swap! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave a comment here on this thread.
Have Fun! :goofy:

Participants:
1. adventurer (Australia)
2. rebecca410
3. pixiecorpse (United Kingdom)
4. ceejay
5. miloccpep (Singapore)
6. ColleenT
7. aschrisman
8. dsign49
9. SunTrade
10. MarcieLee
11. Ligilass
12. rianna203
13. zetaimainya

Waiting List:

Last edited:
Joy of Spring n Autumn Leaves

Joy of Spring: Origami Pink Rose and Leaves, w text.
Autumn Leaves: Origami Leaves.

May I have your addy pls. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you ceejay. LOL! I kept buying gift wraps intending to use them. Never thought to use them as background though! Can't let this opportunity pass me by.

Grace Swan n Munch

Graceful Swan: Origami Swan.
Munching: Origami Giraffe and hand-drawn bamboo w sharpies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom