I ♥ the Arctic DUE JUNE 19th

malinmaskros

invisible...
Media
Cards due by: June 19th in my hands!
Number of cards: 3/3
HD/HP
Withdraw date: Just let me know, ok?
(I´m in Sweden, count on at least 2 weeks for shipping, so don´t mail any later than June 5th)

Everything above the polar circle goes, as long as it´s winter. Think Scandinavia, Russia, Canada, the Arctic, think Eskimos and Sami and other natives, think polar bears, animals in winter fur... Just let your imagination go wild! Whether it´s cultural, flora, fauna or whatnot - is it above the polar circle and in the winter, it goes! I´m not seeing ice queens and such though - keep it somewhat realistic, ok?

Oh, and please post pics of your cards in the thread - it´s one of the best parts of doing a swap, I think!

INSTRUCTIONS:
* All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
* All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
* All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies or submit prints.
* Show off your talents. Send cards that took time and care. But I know I don´t need to ask for this...
* Please don’t use hard, bulky embellishments that can upset postal machines.
* Don´t forget to put your username on the backs - we all want to know who to thank when we get our returns!

SENDING INFO:
* Please PM me for my address when you are sending your cards.
* I will supply the ENVELOPES. Send LARGE address labels only.
* I will also cover the mailing cost, since I can´t exchange money here. But - if you want to, you can send along a $1 bill or stamps for overseas shipping, for me to use in future swaps.
* A host card is much appreciated, but of course not required

* When you get your returns, remember to give me (the host) iTrader, and rep points to the ones you receive cards from. No, they aren´t mandatory, but they are fun! And it´s always nice to know where your cards ends up!

* And most of all - have lots of fun! Can´t wait to see your cards!

We´re playing:
arlie707
Pamitha
Evalila
jo.on.the.go
Poodle Pup
SunTrade
catsie
Ibus

Last edited:
I was thinking both, but then I started thinking again. HD/HP, but feel free to mix up the media anyway. But the main focus need to be hand drawn/painted.

Here are my cards:
I can mail them as soon as I have an address.
Arctic Poppy
Bearded Seal
Iceberg
Muskox

Last edited:
I learned that the muskox is arctic when I checked out a children's book about the arctic from the library. I didn't know that either.

What a coincidence! My 4 1/2 yr old grandson and I just read 2 books today that fit this theme perfectly - Arctic Foxes and Polar Bears. Oops - I just realized it's HD/HP - I guess I'll have to just enjoy from afar!

Back
Top Bottom