View Full Version : Bizarre Holidays - JUNE Due June 20th

Donnacr
04-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Due Date: June 20th
postage date for non-Australians: June 6th
cards: 3 for 3
participants: 20

ALL CARDS MAILED JUNE 22nd

I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 2 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere else in the world - I suggest that you do the same. That still leaves 6 weeks to make 3 cards.

ALL CARDS to be made ONLY from this site: http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/jun.htm
Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs for - they can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. All mediums are welcome.

You can now plan ahead - all future Bizarre holiday swaps will be due on the 20th of the month that you are making. That means that July will be due July 20th.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by June 20th. I will mail your return cards as soon as possible, but remember, it took 2 weeks to reach me so they will take 2 weeks to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.

Postage:
Australian players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage
International players - a stamp (from your country) equal to the one you used to send your cards to me - I use these in future swaps

ALL players please include a LARGE address label (this means at least 2 x2")

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap like-for-like, as much as I can.

2。Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope (I host a number of swaps at the same time and this helps me put yours in the correct swap).

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) .

5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.

6. Have fun!!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun. (I think)

PLAYERS
0. donnacr
1. Tiggerfan1973 - returned
2. Frances - returned
3. maggiebloom - returned
4. suntrade - returned
5. heatherkn - no cards, no communication
6. rebecca410 - returned
7. scrapPea - received
8. vickiZ - returned
9. leann - returned
10. irva - returned
11. MariaJayne - withdrew
12. Cee-emm - returned
13. snowariginal - returned
14. Lemon Crisis - withdrew
15. sheala.draws - returned
16. maryfreeman0622 - returned
17. LilacDragn - returned
18. dipsydoo1968 - received

Donnacr
04-24-2012, 10:26 AM
And we are now open for trade. . . er, joining????? come one, come all and join the fun.

Tiggerfan1973
04-24-2012, 06:33 PM
I'll go for it :)

maggiebloom
04-24-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm in again!!

Donnacr
04-24-2012, 09:52 PM
welcome Tiggerfan1973 - I am an Eeyore fan myself (Tigger does comes a close 2nd, though:)) Please make sure that you only make cards using the website given in the first post - there are LOTS of choices there.
Oh, and BEWARE!! These Holidays are so Bizarre that they are highly addictive.

Tiggerfan1973
04-24-2012, 11:12 PM
I printed the list from that website. Some of them were really off the wall. LOL

Donnacr
04-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Maggiebloom and Frances - welcome to this month's swap.

Frances - I think a couple of months ago we tried for a Bizarre Holiday addicts group - problem was. . . no-one wanted to be cured:jiggy::jiggy:

tiggerfan1973 - I told you that some of them were REALLY weird. . .

SunTrade
04-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Donna I am guessing you have mine ???? I sent them with the May cards!

rebecca410
04-26-2012, 11:15 AM
sign me up!! can't get enough of bizarre holidays!!!

ScrapPea
04-26-2012, 10:38 PM
A cure??? Donna, how can you suggest such an evil thing?!?

That said, sign me up!

@SunTrade - Great calls as always. I guess we know which one will be the host card.... :)

Donnacr
04-28-2012, 12:51 AM
heatherkn, rebecca410 and scrapPea - welcome back

Frances - THAT is the reaction we require!! Well done!

suntrade - I must apologise!!:embarrassed: your cards were 'lost' on what passes for my craft table - they arrived a week ago:embarrassed::shocked: iTraders coming right up!!!!!

Vicki Z
04-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Please sign me up

SunTrade
04-30-2012, 12:25 AM
HA HA No problems Donna. As long as they don't get lost! Ever since we had that problem of those cards arriving 2 month later, I sort of hold my breath!

Since then I learned that you cannot send forever stamps international. They are only for domestic use ... they say is because internationals cannot assign a value to them. I was so upset, because that is kind of a rip off ... specially when they do not make 45 cents stamps anymore. they are all forever!

Vicki Z
04-30-2012, 01:08 PM
My cards went out this morning.

Donnacr
05-02-2012, 06:57 AM
wow, vickiZ - I didn't even get a chance to welcome you and now I am looking out for your cards. Welcome and i will tell you when your cards arrive:D

Vicki Z
05-02-2012, 07:12 AM
No problem.

Thank you for the welcome.
I am happy to be included among the addicts.

irva
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM
sounds interesting please sign me up!

Cee-Emm
05-02-2012, 11:28 PM
with Mays now safely in the planning /preparation stage, I need to be signed up to get my June fix please.

Donnacr
05-03-2012, 10:53 PM
leann - how could I POSSIBLY forget you?!? Welcome back

irva - welcome to your first Bizarre Holiday experience. Please make sure that you only make cards using the Holidays listed for June on the website listed in the first post. (and beware, once you start these Holidays they are terribly addictive - some are SO bizarre)

welcome back MariaJayne and Cee-emm

ScrapPea
05-04-2012, 12:45 AM
@Suntrade - The Forever stamp thing has been an issue for me (see a ranting post a few months back). It's true: foreign PO does not know how to assign a value. However, if the US PO stamps it (by hand or machine), it'll go thru. Getting a hand cancellation is at the annoying discretion of the PO workers. I have since changed PO I mail from because the new one doesn't put up a fuss.

They do make 45-cent stamps, but there's nothing "fun" about them. It is rare to find actual "postage" stamps; you gotta go to the counter and ask nicely. (Everyone wants you to use a barcode these days, but I look for real postage.) The new second-ounce 64-cent stamp is a large butterfly on white bg; that's a nice one. Or the wedding cake one. Other than that, you're stuck with the likes of tiffany lamps and blue necklaces and old presidents. The postcard-postage stamps are currently herbs, and nice ones at that.

SunTrade
05-04-2012, 03:52 PM
And when can you find these 45 cents stamps? I went to the main office and told me the did not exist! Man, I really hate this issue....

xstitcher
05-04-2012, 08:34 PM
There is one .45 stamp, weather vanes (https://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNav= false&navAction=jump&navCount=7&productId=S_789040&categoryId=subcatS_S_45cFirstClass)!

I use forever stamps all the time for international mail.

the following was taken from this site (http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2011/pb22306/html/cover.html)

Q. Can Forever stamps be used for international mail?

A. Customers can use Forever stamps for international mail, but since all international prices are higher than domestic prices, customers will need to attach additional postage. The value of the Forever stamp is the domestic First-Class Mail 1-ounce letter price in effect on the day of use.

Hope this helps!

Donnacr
05-05-2012, 05:42 AM
xstitcher - what a lovely surprise to see you in a Biz Hol thread! I love the look of the weather vane stamps.

If anyone still has any used/new 'chair' stamps (I think that they came out about the same time as the tiffany lamps) I would be VERY grateful.

xstitcher
05-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Hello Donnacr!

I look at your Biz Hol Swaps a lot. Even think about joining them just no time now to commit to a year. Maybe soon as the last big cross stitch project, a baby sampler, is almost finished.

SunTrade
05-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks everyone! You learn something new every day. It upsets me that I asked the postmaster specifically if there were any 45 cents stamps and he said no ... Ha! I will take this up with him!

xstitcher
05-06-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't ask my local postal people anything anymore.

They look at me like I am speaking a foreign language if I ask them anything other than to buy forever stamps.

I could not get them to order me Canada or Overseas postage stamps. They tell me to get it metered. I told them I don't like the metered look so I go to an office farther away to purchase them. Or make them sell me the combos to get to the right amount. Not sure they like it, but it's job security so they should be happy.

SunTrade
05-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Ha HAa I might as well do that! Is so frustrating to work with them. is like they are robots, and repeat the same stuff ( to say it nicely) over and over ....

Donnacr
05-07-2012, 06:21 AM
snowariginal - welcome to the Bizarre Holiday group. Make sure that you only make cards for Holidays listed on the website in the first post http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/jun.htm

xstitcher- you don't have to make a year in order - there is nothing to stop you making cards every 2nd or 3rd month and therefore taking over a year to make a 'year'. If you lose track of which months you have made and which you still need you can always ask as I keep track of my 'regulars';)

Lemon Crisis
05-07-2012, 04:03 PM
i.e. it has rained all weekend!

It has? It's been lovely down here in our little corner of Kent!

*~*~*~*

May I join in with this swap, please? I had a look through the list and I've picked out 4 my muse liked the look of. :)

Donnacr
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Lemon Crisis - you are very welcome to join our weird and wonderful bunch. I can't wait to see which Holidays your muse chose.
If you have any questions - about this swap or about this site please feel free to ask them either in this thread or by PM (there is no such thing as a 'silly' question:yes:)

frances - I have just had a quick look at your Gallery and love your June cards. I can't wait to see them in real life

vickiZ - your June cards arrived in the same post as your May cards - iTrader is coming. It is perfectly acceptable to mail more than one month's swap in the same envelope as long as you include a matching number of address labels and postage.

Donnacr
05-11-2012, 01:46 AM
I'll tell you when they arrive :)

sheala.draws
05-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Count me in please!

Donnacr
05-12-2012, 06:24 AM
sheala.draws - welcome, lovely to see you back

maryfreeman0622
05-12-2012, 09:06 PM
I'd like to sign up! Going to mail early! :)

irva
05-13-2012, 10:49 AM
I am ready to send please send my your address!

irva
05-13-2012, 10:51 AM
I see what you mean about terribly addictive ! I want to peek at the next month holidays.

Tiggerfan1973
05-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Here are my cards. I will be adding them to my gallery once I have them posted here.

They are going out in today's mail.

xstitcher
05-15-2012, 07:39 PM
xstitcher- you don't have to make a year in order - there is nothing to stop you making cards every 2nd or 3rd month and therefore taking over a year to make a 'year'. If you lose track of which months you have made and which you still need you can always ask as I keep track of my 'regulars';)

I must have forgot to hit that darn submit button again cause I know I answered this.

I had not thought of doing it for over a year. I have another set of alphabet cards to make for the newest baby then I will check out joining again. I have one set and it was really fun.

For now I will stay on the official lurker list!

maryfreeman0622
05-15-2012, 09:31 PM
My cards will be going out tomorrow

maggiebloom
05-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Hi Donna

June cards are on their way - along with July and August!! My muse was with me and I say STRIKE when the iron's hot! They are such fun to make. Thanx again for hosting.

Vicki Z
05-18-2012, 04:06 PM
My July cards have also gone postal.
Maggiebloom and I will have to both remember to sign up for the July Bizarre Holidays Swap once it gets posted, particularly since our cards are already en route to you. :0)

ScrapPea
05-19-2012, 01:38 AM
@Donna - This swap is filling up fast this month! Woo-hoo! New victi--I mean, new bizarre players.

I have 5 unused chair stamps set aside for you. Do you need/want any more? My new local post office is friendly and very tolerant with my "real stamps, please" requests. I may be able to get more. I also have tons of Tiffany Lamp and necklace stamps.

@Lemon Crisis - Ditto Donna. Welcome to the forum and the bizarre swap.

@Tiggerfan1973 - What a fun Repeat Day card!
@maryfreeman0622 - I LOVE your Camera Day card! The adopt-a-cat card is quite unique.

Donnacr
05-19-2012, 03:12 AM
this is what I get for 'ignoring' all you Bizarre folks for a few days - I get people signing up, finishing their cards and even sending cards ahead of time :shocked::jiggy:

maryfreeman0622 and irva - welcome to the June bizarre holidays. Irva - I have sent my address to you

tiggerfan1973 - I love your cards, I'll tell you when they arrive
maryfreeman0622 - your cards are great - you don't happen to own a siamese cat, do you?

maggiebloom and vickiZ - I am so glad that you are enjoying these swaps. When you send cards ahead of the official swap I will tell you that they have arrived but only give you iTrader when the actual swap opens (and remind you to sign up at the same time:D)

scrapPea - thank you SO much for the offer of those chair stamps - it is very hard to make a picture of a room without chairs:biglaugh: You need a lot more chairs than lamps so my chairs get used up very quickly.

EVERYONE - don't forget that I will be away from home from Wed 23 May to late Sat 2 June. I have someone who will be collecting the mail while I am away but it will all be a very big surprise till I return.

maryfreeman0622
05-19-2012, 11:16 AM
I included a chair stamp with my cards. not sure if it's the one you were looking for - it's a four cent stamp.

Thanks, ScrapPea. I totally love the adopt a cat theme. My favorite rescue group places siamese cats.

Tiggerfan1973
05-19-2012, 01:26 PM
@ScrapPea - I am a huge fan of M.C. Escher, so I thought Escher inspired tessellations were perfect for Repeat Day.

maryfreeman0622
05-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Donnacr - LOL, I own TWO siamese cats. Both rescued. Amazing creatures.

maryfreeman0622
05-19-2012, 05:45 PM
My siamese kids

Lemon Crisis
05-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Loving all the cards so far! Mine are still being worked on so I have nothing to show just yet.

Mary - I also have two siamese. There's nothing like 'em! I don't think I could ever have any other type of cat now lol.

Donnacr
05-19-2012, 11:28 PM
We all know that we mean that we are owned by our cats :laugh:
My cat is definitely a mongrel (also a rescue cat) but she has the fine build (now suffering 'middle-aged spread :)) and the 'voice' of a siamese - she has taught both myself and my husband how to obey simple commands like: feed me NOW!, let me out but I am coming back so don't shut the door, cuddle me, etc. This is an amazing feat as my husband SWEARS that he is not a pet lover (he melts when she chooses to sit next to him purring).
She is my avatar - 13 in November and still going strong.

ScrapPea
05-20-2012, 12:40 AM
Awwwww. A fine looking kitty she is! What is her name? Did you ever mention?

LilacDragn
05-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Hello Donna! :)

Please sign me up. My cards are ready and going postal tomorrow, I'm sending June and July together. Glad I could join up again!

Donnacr
05-22-2012, 02:00 AM
LilacDragn - welcome back! so glad to see your enthusiasm - when people send multiple months I will acknowledge the 'future' cards but will give iTrader when that month's swap opens (also a reminder to say something in the thread so that you can receive rep points)
Healing thoughts and a big cuddle sent to your Mum (I find a cuddle helps the healing thoughts go further :))

ScrapPea - my eldest daughter named her Artemis after the Greek goddess of the Hunt (known by the Romans as Diana). You have never met a wimpier cat, though. She has never been a fighter, which is lucky, as my previous cat (a neutered tom) was always getting infections in his battle scars.

Donnacr
05-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Frances - your gorgeous cards have arrived

sheala.draws
05-22-2012, 11:20 PM
ok. here's my Holidays- Rocky Road day, pop goes the weasel day, Paul Bunyan Day and international panic day.
thanks!

SunTrade
05-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Sheala those are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScrapPea
05-26-2012, 11:14 PM
@sheala - Oh, your Pop Goes the Weasel Day is A-Maze-Ing!!

@Donna - Well, considering the name of Diana...*ahem*...I approve! Even if she is a...subdued...kitty. A hunt can be stealth, you know.

sheala.draws
05-27-2012, 12:56 AM
thanks all. These bizarre holiday swaps are always full of great fun cards all around!

rebecca410
05-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Pink day!! my cards go postal tomorrow.

ScrapPea
05-29-2012, 10:29 PM
@rebecca410 - Cool pinks. Love the reindeer!

SunTrade
06-01-2012, 09:38 PM
I love name your poison!

Lemon Crisis
06-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Sorry Donna but I'm also going to have to drop out. In the end I couldn't get inspired and I won't make the potsage deadline. It's a shame 'cause there's loads of awesome cards in this swap. I'll definitely join in another month though ;)

ScrapPea
06-04-2012, 09:26 PM
@snowariginal--Ditto on the Poison card!! Fantastic. The Smile card makes me...well...smile!

Donnacr
06-05-2012, 09:10 PM
sheala.draws - your cards are gorgeous. very clever to use Picasso's painting for 'Panic day' but I may have to keep your 'Pop goes the weasel day' as the poor weasel looks so sad.
MariaJayne - good luck with your exams. Where are you studying? My son-in-law lectures at Bond University and part of my holiday was visiting my daughter in Queensland.
rebecca410 - great variety in your 'Pink day' cards (love the one with the reindeer :D:) scrapPea - great minds must think alike?!?
snowariginal - your poison bottles are so elegant I would have to pick one of them. I LOVE colour so Donald Duck and Smiles are perfect
Lemon Crisis- thanks for telling me and I look forward to having you join us for another month
scrapPea - thanks for keeping the comments up while I was absent (definite computer withdrawal :wacko:)

Donnacr
06-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Now that I have caught up with all the chat MAIL CALL!!
I had amazing cards waiting for me from: dipsydoo1968, sheala.draws (definitely keeping the weasel), maggiebloom, lilacdragn, irva (these really should be shown in the thread, they are wonderful!), maryfreeman0622, tiggerfan1973 and leann (love your 'Hug day' theme)
For anyone who sent multiple months I have to wait at least 2 hours between iTraders - I will get to all of them as quickly as possible.

Unless you live in Australia your cards should be in the mail to me within the next day to ensure that they arrive on time.

Donnacr
06-06-2012, 04:08 AM
scrapPea - your wonderful cards arrived today

Donnacr
06-07-2012, 08:35 AM
rebecca410 - your very pink cards arrived today - beautiful!

irva was unable to take a picture of her cards but they were so good I asked that I could show them to you. Here they are:

irva
06-10-2012, 10:43 AM
thank you for posting them.I uploaded a nother swap using my I phone today and i think it worked.so the July ones I will upload.thank you again, Irva

Cee-Emm
06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
just posted my thanks for May returns in here, sorry, will go to the right thread and start again..sheesh!

ScrapPea
06-13-2012, 11:18 PM
I have been so incredibly lazy posting swap cards, but there are too many Smile Power Day cards for me not to share. By the way, *totally* unexpected, my Smile card turned out to look *exactly* like my friend in Chicago, Cyn. Seriously--the hair, the smile...even the funky-yet-trendy clothes. Even my husband said that looked like her immediately looking at the card. He also liked my Pink Day; I used a lot of textured paper there (including a sheet of plastic that has a scrapbook name which of course escapes me now).

Cee-Emm
06-15-2012, 11:05 PM
runs in, puffing and panting..just found the unfinished June cards in craft room. :wacko::eek:.have now completed, packed and put in mailbox, so lucky they only have to go a few hundred kilometres... all being well with Australia Post they should squeak in to Donnas letterbox in time.
Hug Day, Smile Power Day, Pink Day and Chocolate Icecream Day, these are all stitched and painted.

Donnacr
06-16-2012, 12:40 AM
irva - no problems, I look forward to seeing what you have made for July
cee-emm - we have all done the same thing - posted to the wrong thread. Those cards are GORGEOUS! I have a cat who has decided it is definitely the weather for 'Hug day' (it's been really cold here for about a week now, with drizzly rain - miserable weather)
scrapPea - I'm afraid I am no help as to the name of the plastic either - great cards!

I thought that I had already made this post (except for the comment on Cee-emm's cards) but obviously I forgot to press send :wacko::no:)

Tiggerfan1973
06-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Donna, I keep meaning to ask...Is there any way you might be able ot sneak a Donald Duck Day card into my returns?

Donnacr
06-19-2012, 02:47 AM
tiggerfan - I love it when people ask for particular cards - it makes swapping them so much simpler.

EVERYONE - if you see a card that you really like - please ask! I try to please :cute:

another post that didn't make it - snowariginal - your gorgeous cards have arrived

Tiggerfan1973
06-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks Donna!! I'm a huge Disney fan. I have a couple of pages in my binder set aside just for Disney cards. :)

ScrapPea
06-22-2012, 12:51 AM
@Cee-emm - I love your Smile Power card!

Donnacr
06-22-2012, 01:49 AM
cee-emm - your gorgeous cards arrived yesterday

I have swapped all cards out and they are on their way to their new homes as I write

Cee-Emm
06-26-2012, 12:50 AM
yay for returns!
Irva- your smile power card is so bright and I love it!
scrap Pea, camera day is very cool
Frances- oh, yes! again and again to cupcakes!
Donna- I LOVE your host card. and big thanks for another great swap!
well, I figured I have been on this site for 12 months now, signed up first bizarre holidays for July.. but no BH birthday cake as I missed October last year-- I think I had swap fever at the time and had some crazy amount of cards to make in a short space of time.:wacko:never again!

Vicki Z
06-27-2012, 10:35 AM
AWESOME returns in my mailbox.
Thanks Donna for another marvelous month.

Donnacr
06-28-2012, 02:57 AM
I am so glad that returns have started and are being enjoyed. This was quite a large month so thank you all.

As you can see in my signature August is now open - hope to see you there.

SunTrade
06-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Amazing returns received! Thank you Donna (of course), Irva, Maggibloom, and Snowa. All amazing work! And ... Donna knows what I like!

Tiggerfan1973
06-29-2012, 11:02 AM
I got my returns in yesterdays mail. (I didn't open them until this morning as I just picked up my mail on the way out of town. LOL) I love the cards I got from dipsydoo (Name Your Poison Day), maggiebloom (Donald Duck Day), and donnacr (Hug Day). They are all fabulous! And then I got an extra fabulous card from our host for participating (Repeat Day). I had so much fun with this swap!

ScrapPea
07-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Yay! Awesome cards have arrived here!

Donnacr
07-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Glad more cards are arriving.
tiggerfan - I would love to be able to claim the Hug Day card but I think you will find that it was made by leann (with my name listed as Host).

One of the aims of these swaps is to have fun - it's good to know that we succeeded.:cute:

maryfreeman0622
07-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Awesome cards received today! Pink Day from Rebecca 410, National Pest Control Month from VickiZ, Smile Power Day from ScrapPea and a great Repeat Day from our wonderful hostess! These swaps are so much fun!! :)

sheala.draws
07-02-2012, 09:19 PM
thanks for my great cards!! another awesome swap!!

Tiggerfan1973
07-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Glad more cards are arriving.
tiggerfan - I would love to be able to claim the Hug Day card but I think you will find that it was made by leann (with my name listed as Host).

One of the aims of these swaps is to have fun - it's good to know that we succeeded.:cute:

Oh. Oops. Either way, it is a great card!

irva
07-03-2012, 09:40 PM
I recieved my cards this morning! i love them all Thank you for the repeat host card.Thankyou for the repeat host card. tha....
Cee-emm lovely pink day!
Lilac Dragon cute filthy fly
Suntrade awesome Donald duck the forum would not let me give you a "you rock" so I will try again tomorrow.Why does this happen?I spread the love around all the time!

Donnacr
07-04-2012, 11:59 PM
irva - I used to have that same problem and so I went searching to discover:
there needs to be 2 hours between iTraders for the same person and you have to leave rep for 8 people before you can rep the first one again (doesn't have a time limit on this, it needs to be 8 different people)

PS love your thank you's for my card - very appropriate:biglaugh:

LilacDragn
07-07-2012, 01:41 AM
I got some beautiful, beautiful cards today!! Woooooooo hoooooooo!! :) Miss Frances, I don't know what in the world you used to attach this lovely, pink, metal, purse charm to this even lovelier Pink Day card, but I need some of this! Normally my post office is hard on charms and what not (making me look like the people in Ivra's wonderful Panic Day card I received)...but it's pristine. I was just meant to have it. :) Thank you Donna for the cute Repeat Day card and for hosting such a great month again! I need to get hopping on August. So many fun swaps out there!!

rebecca410
07-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Great cards received!!

Donnacr
07-13-2012, 09:21 AM
So glad that even more of the cards have arrived and that people are happy with them - makes a Host's heart sing when people like what they are sent.

ScrapPea
07-13-2012, 10:20 PM
(thumbs up)

Donnacr
07-26-2012, 03:11 AM
Most cards have arrived now so I am archiving this swap. This only means that you can't leave new comments - you can still leave rep points and iTraders.

Keep an eye out for the September swap (going to the Mods today)