PDA

View Full Version : Colorful Characters Journal Page Swap

Pamitha
03-30-2008, 07:46 PM
G-31 "Colorful Characters" (Last Mail Date Jan 08) Due to the demise of ATCards.com, the date is meaningless.)

Welcome to Colorful Characters!

We are a Painted Media group, so lets see those acrylic paint, pastels, watercolors, colored pencils and pen and ink pages! We've got an awesome group here, and I'm so proud to not only be a member, but also to organize!

The Mandatory Information:

1. You are required to check in on this New Thread at least once a week to let us know how things are going. If you are going to be away from the 'net' or on vacation or whatever, please let us know in advance so that people aren't worried about their spreads!

2. If you do not post to your group thread or to a Group Leader for more than two (2) weeks, your membership in the Circle Journals will go on suspension and all future mailings to you will be shipped to the next designated person in rotation. Your name will be taken off the rotation and your book held until communication is active again. NO EXCEPTIONS.

3. Mail out dates: We will have mail out dates of every four weeks. This will allow us time for the media mail packages to arrive (up to 8 days on them sometimes) and will be easy for all of us to remember when to mail.

4. Delivery Confirmation Numbers on packages within the USA are a must and posted in the group thread. If posting outside your country, and you get a customs label, it would be appreciated if you would share the Customs Number with the group.

5. This circle is for PAGES ONLY , you will mail to the person who's name appears under yours on the list. I've noticed that most of the journals either go out the beginning or middle of the month, but I'd like to have ours go out by the 15th of each month. First two page spread is due in the mail on October 15, 2007.
#31 - Painted Media: Acrylics, Pastels, Watercolors, Colored Pencils, Pen & Ink

1. FaithinFrogs........................... "Barns and Branches" ........................6x6.............. ....USA
2. Pamitha................................. "Big Blue Marble" ..............................8x8.......... ........USA
(Pamitha says: Just in case you don't' know, the "Big Blue Marble" is the planet earth. And I like blue. All my 8x8 pages are going into a hand made journal that will be called BLUE. I hope this is helpful? I like blue. I like nature. I like water and sky. I am an earth sign.)
3. Mrs_Weyremaster.................... "The Color Red" ...............................6x6............ .....United Kingdom
4. Nicky..................................... "Owls/Bird of Prey" ...........................8x8............... ..The Netherlands
5. 2. Ruby911.............."The Night Sky" (skylines/city/nature/moon/stars, etc.)...8x8.................Canada

Pamitha
04-01-2008, 07:53 PM
This is an old thread from the old site. It is almost complete. I just listed it in case any of you need reminders. Faith in Frogs is no longer with us for the best of reasons. She wants her kids to know it is not okay to give strangers your name, address and email. I admire her for standing up for her beliefs and for being a good role model. HOWEVER, if you received art from FIF, then you owe her art! Please send it to her! Thanks.

Nicky
04-02-2008, 10:51 AM
He, we're back in the air... great.
Status here:
Received from: Faithinfrogs and Pamitha - Mrs_Weyremaster will send ATC(s) instead
Waiting for: Ruby911
Send to: all

Pamitha
05-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I have finished ALL of my journal pages.... with two artists getting their journal art very late. May we have your status? I think Mrs. W. copped out on the whole deal. But I'm hoping others will keep their word and make their pages. They ARE really fun to get in the mail!!!!!