PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade for Halloween items

WeAre138
05-16-2012, 01:14 PM
So...my 21st birthday's in a few weeks and my best friend has convinced me to do something to celebrate. So I thought 'might as well have a Halloween party" I love Halloween, it's my favourite holiday and I figured why not have two in the year, the Queen has two birthdays after all *logic* :P

Anyways, we've imported a few decorations from people who sell all year round, but we could do with a few more spooky touches. So if anyone has any unwanted decorations, or anything that can be easily made, I'd love to trade with you! Handmade is awesome, or bought things you no longer need are just as awesome. I know postage can be expensive, so I wouldn't expect anything heavy or overly bulky.

Please let me know what you would like to trade for. I would be happy to make you ATCs or APCs in any theme or colour you like. I can do book marks, postcards, ect. too. I'm happy to do multiples for you as well.

Hope to hear from some of you :3

krysmariah
05-17-2012, 02:16 PM
:D Love this idea. I'd love to help but I don't have any items. :( I'd love to make something for you! Anything in particular you are looking for? Banners? Place cards? Wall art?

WeAre138
05-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Anything at all! I'll send you a PM and we'll work out something if you like :3

Maineatc
05-18-2012, 11:38 AM
My grandson made ghosts out of cheesecloth dipped in white glue and then put over a mold, such as a bottle. When dry you add eyes. Very cute and can be made in different sizes. I'm sure you could find directions on the web.

Happy Birthday,
Maineatc

Maineatc
05-18-2012, 11:46 AM
I just googled cheesecloth ghost and there are multiple directions and pictures!!!

WeAre138
05-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Those look really cute, thank you :3

WeAre138
05-20-2012, 06:12 AM
I could also put together goodie bags of mixed paper, images, ect. to trade if people would prefer

krysmariah
05-24-2012, 11:38 AM
I just finished a halloween/birthday picture find for you and am working on a banner and a few grab bag goodies for you to make for your guests. :) I'll try to send everything out by monday.

WeAre138
05-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Aw, wow! That all sounds awesome, thanks so much :)

artsylikewhoa
06-27-2012, 11:43 PM
If you are still looking for things, I have some cute confetti that is in the shape of bats, cobwebs, skulls.

Let me know!