PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend PLAY-A-THON!!

Pages : [1] 2

JoyFlower
08-30-2012, 01:06 AM
Welcome to the Labor Day 2012 Weekend PLAY-A-THON!
Really, it's just a art party thread. ;)

STARTING: Friday, August 31, 2012 - whenever you feel like begining!
JoyFlower, that's me, will be your hostess on the west coast. I'll be online after 5 p.m. my time...when my work week is through. Just Ducky will be pitching in from the east coast to help keep the thread rollin' along. :D

ENDING: Monday, September 3, 2012 - when you're too sleepy to stay awake any longer! (Or when you're forced to sleep because of a need to make it to work on Tuesday. :wacko:)

We're keeping it casual this time around, so feel free to chat it up in the thread! Post pictures of whatever you're working on, and trade at will. **Please arrange your trades through PMs with other players.**

The only strict rule is HAVE FUN!! :P

Here's A How-To on Posting Pictures... shamelessly stolen from a previous a-thon thread. :err:

From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
Internet Explorer
1 Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu which has “properties” at the bottom.
2) Right click on “properties”, and it will show you "Address (URL)"Highlight the address/url and copy (Ctrl C).
Then follow steps 3 - 5 below
Note: Your picture will come up as large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread.

Mozella Firefox and Mac Safari (most versions)
1) Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location” (which is about 2/3 down the list for me)
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
Then follow steps 3 - 5

3) Go to your post in the thread and click on the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl P) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) Remember that images from the gallery are small, medium or large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread. Find the word small, medium or large (or letters s m l) in the address and change it to size you want.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Maygar_Posta-traded.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

If you have any questions, just post them in the thread and someone will answer/help!

CynthiaSillitoe
08-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Cool beans. I get cranky on holiday weekends....

JoyFlower
08-30-2012, 01:13 AM
:laugh: meee toooo! unless of course there is an art party goin' on, then it's ALL GOOD!

I'm glad you'll be part of the fun!

Evalila
08-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Cool, I´ll try to play :D

BTW, does tea count as an art supply, too??? :err:

JoyFlower
08-30-2012, 01:19 AM
Oh, yes, Evelyn! DO come play! :yes:

Quick eye for the tags! I think tea qualifies as an art supply. As do chocolate, and wine. Or whatever your personal vice may be.

Rogue Gal
08-30-2012, 01:41 AM
Ooh, I haven't done an A-thon in awhile. If the muse cooperates, I'll come play!

Cathy1
08-30-2012, 03:57 AM
I hope to play sometime over the weekend. Thanks for hosting JoyFlower and Just Ducky.

monarch
08-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Thanks for setting this up joy!!!!!

JoyFlower
08-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Yay! Looks like we will have some awesome peeps hoppin' in to play this weekend! I'm really looking forward to this. :yes:

Just Ducky
08-30-2012, 11:57 AM
fun-a-thoner... my kinda weekend... one big swip of my table and I ready... kinda..
thinking Butterflies.... and Sheep right now... cause Monarch likes and our Lilbad is having her shoulder surgery today...

Neener
08-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Yep... I'll be wandering by.

Just Ducky
08-30-2012, 12:38 PM
ahhh, good, breathing room.. I so lost this whole week.. I just asked my hubs why the garbage man haden't picked up our trash today... dah... it's only Thursday... trash day is Friday... so good, now I got time to get ready for fun... starting toMOrrow.... :)

JoyFlower
08-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Ah, Duck! You always make me smile!

CynthiaSillitoe
08-30-2012, 05:45 PM
I woke up feeling lousy today, so I'm taking it easy, so I can work on swaps and play this weekend. I think I need more chocolate, though.

GALZART
08-30-2012, 06:00 PM
I'll be here at least to watch and read all the goodies.

Ibus
08-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Lurking in case the muse cooperates ;)

amyfaerie
08-30-2012, 11:35 PM
fabulous! i'm not going away, so i might be able to play a bit!

Just Ducky
08-31-2012, 12:28 AM
hi all you marathoners... well, about 20 minutes after midnight and finally I have clean table... well, almost as I have dug out stuff for this weekend... of coarse now I am too pooped to pop... so will hit it in the late late morning.. I don't do early morning except for coffee drinking... catch ya all after coffee hour...

Wil Opio Oguta
08-31-2012, 01:49 AM
It is no long weekend here, but I will be making some cards anyway. Have to work today, but first I need some coffee -:))

acalla
08-31-2012, 07:00 AM
I should be able to play this weekend :)

minnkel
08-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi you guys! Probably won't be able to play this weekend. Moving our deadbeat son out of our home this weekend. Plus, a friend is spending Saturday with me to help me straighten up my studio (something similar to a re-boot!). But I will hopefully be dropping in for the fun distraction of seeing all the beautiful art! I'll be thinking of you (and maybe just a little bit envious.....)

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Good morning! I'm slurping my pre-work coffee and popping in to say hello. Excited to see more people planning to join in the fun this weekend! :jiggy:

Ducky...you sound like me...clean the table, then cover it with a different pile of art supplies! I thought that was what tables were made for.

Pretty card diome ... I bet the birthday girl will love it!

Good luck with the son moving, and studio re-boot, minnkel! If you find yourself with a little time to spare we'll be here waiting. :yes:

I'll pop in by phone throughout the day, and will be back later to art away the night!

Play, play, play my friends! Give me eye candy to get me through the day at the office.

Linda4atc
08-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Morning Peoples. I will be here, I'm going to close my Learn-a-thon thread but I'll post a challenge there to try something new for this a-thon. ;)

grrrdjules
08-31-2012, 11:54 AM
What's everybody making? Mooooooooos?

Just Ducky
08-31-2012, 12:12 PM
slow lazy duck is finally moving around... hi gals...

Minnkel..... boy, now you know how to clean out a house... come lurk with us when you get a chance...
oh grrdjules... Mooooos.... only have done them a couple times... but sounds like a cool challange for me ...
Linda... glad to see ya gal..
and Joy ??? get off the phone and get some work done... dang, that sounds bossy....:wideeyed: guess I better go get more coffee...

Evalila
08-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Okay, now that I got hubby out of the house (not what you think - only for the evening;)) it´s time to play. I hope my muse co-operates. Felt like being left-alone by her the last few weeks....

Just Ducky
08-31-2012, 12:20 PM
see ???? I did it AGAin... I come on here .. read all the good stuff.. and forget to post my thon stuff...
I did get 2 butterflies and a couple sheep done... now what ! thinking....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_mellow.jpg... # 1 (sheep) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sheep_medow_2.jpg... # 2 (sheep)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_monarch_3.jpg... # 3 (butterfly) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_a_pair_4.jpg... # 4 (butterfly)

Neener
08-31-2012, 12:37 PM
This is what I've been doing this morning. These three are encaustic. The flower arrangement one took 2 hours to do and I am cross eyed right now.

Neener
08-31-2012, 12:38 PM
These are just goofy things I had in my head to do.

Just Ducky
08-31-2012, 12:40 PM
cool Neener.. or should I say Hot... me and hot wax ??? bad ...tried it just once and about burnt the house down (long story)...
ok, turning my back to this computer and putting thinking cap back on... later gals..

oh, hi Evelila.. glad to see you and hope your muse gets back in contact with ya... hate when that happens..

sharlene54
08-31-2012, 12:50 PM
I hope I have time. I've been doing some Halloween cards. I think I'll just keep going with it for this weekend-Maybe steampunky.

Fab cards Ducky and Neener.

OK-off to make another mess. I haven't quite cleaned up from the last marathon.

acalla
08-31-2012, 01:45 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2552/lmedium/1_artathon1001.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller :wacko:

Anyway....
Found Poetry Cards:
Forgiving Clock Changes...available
Discovered Brain Empties....available

Linda4atc
08-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Acalla go back and look at the URL address somewhere you should see /large/ (or maybe just /l/) change the large to /small/ or /medium/.

Linda4atc
08-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Awesome cards so far. I have been doing chores, haven't even had breakfast. My cousin drove me to the doctor when she was here. Good news is that I did find the gallon size ziplock bag of my prescriptions (I get three months at a time) I thought I left in my cousins car! She lives about a 10 hour drive from here so that would have been a real pain.

acalla
08-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Acalla go back and look at the URL address somewhere you should see /large/ (or maybe just /l/) change the large to /small/ or /medium/.

I will try and correct it....thanks :)

OH....poop I accidentally killed them!

acalla
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
Now my computer is being seriously grouchy at me for messing with this....argh!

I think I am going to pass on this, I can take a hint ~sigh

Evalila
08-31-2012, 02:37 PM
acalla, I think you forgot to delete the "l" of "large". Your Url says ..../lmedium/...

acalla
08-31-2012, 02:43 PM
acalla, I think you forgot to delete the "l" of "large". Your Url says ..../lmedium/...

Oh...I see that now,thanks :)

Now my computer is royally pissed and keeps freezing ect.
Gonna have to wait for hubby to fix it when he can, sigh :(

You guys have fun!
:cool:

Evalila
08-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Here are my first - and last, I think - for today. Sorry for the bad pics, both cards aren´t completely dry yet.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_IMG_2268.JPG # 1

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_IMG_2267.JPG # 2

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Look at all the pretties!! A few more hours in the office for me....

Acalla, no worries about the size of images... We can see the good that way. ;)

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 03:43 PM
A couple of Moo houses from me so far. I hope to get some drawing done this evening.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_moohousewithyellowtriangles.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_moohousewithredcircles.jpg

Ibus
08-31-2012, 03:45 PM
My muse pitched up, so I took the opportunity to finish up some commitments! I sat down here to edit and upload and DH has chased her away by being a right grumpy git! (Won't admit it's because his team is losing, but that is what has upset him)

This is all I have to trade right now.

Linda4atc
08-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Oh...I see that now,thanks :)

Now my computer is royally pissed and keeps freezing ect.
Gonna have to wait for hubby to fix it when he can, sigh :(

You guys have fun!
:cool:

I the URL has only a letter it may be better to replace it with the /m/ or /s/ instead of the word.

Also my computer and phone are both lagging and or dropping calls today. I haven't been having this much trouble before so I think it could be that a lot more people are home using their wireless devices. Are you on a wireless internet device?

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 05:05 PM
I am now. I wasn't earlier. Does that affect the site?

acalla
08-31-2012, 05:14 PM
I am wireless

My problems here in afa + iatcs just keep happening.

Oh..
I might catch the next artathon.

Thanks everyone for trying to help :)

grrrdjules
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
I am wireless

My problems here in afa + iatcs just keep happening.

Oh..
I might catch the next artathon.

Thanks everyone for trying to help :)

Restart. When all else fails :)

Suze
08-31-2012, 05:45 PM
oh oh oh, I just love it, thanks Joy and Ducky.....athons are my fav.

will try to make some Halloweenie stuff. :)

GALZART
08-31-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm still working on my Quilt Challenge. The sooner I can get that done, the sooner I can get back to ATCs.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/322/small/1_Carnation.jpg

KESagers
08-31-2012, 06:05 PM
Enjoying all the art that is being posted. :) Gonna see if I can do somthing creative this weekend.

Linda - before Comcast did an entire system upgrade we used to really notice that on holidays and weekends when everyone was online - our speed dropped and calls dropped and live streaming video was really iffy. So it's possible it's your provider is getting maxed out at peak times.

grrrdjules
08-31-2012, 06:23 PM
If you don't pay premium rates - here anyway - you will experience slow downs etc. We pay almost $100 a month for freaking internet.

Here are some moos. I'd prefer to trade 2:2 Moos.

1 Big Gulp - available
2 Pee Baby - available
3 Fish - available
4 Red Riding Hood - available
5 Red Nun - available
6 Mickey Mouse ears - available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/361/1_MarathonMoos1.jpg

prayer_at_night
08-31-2012, 06:36 PM
Yay, an athon! :D
I just love these weekends. :)

I'm not sure I'll be able to play though - learning for my exams first, fun later. :geek:
But I'll definitely be popping in here to look at the eye candy!

Have fun and be productive, people!

dmnh
08-31-2012, 07:19 PM
I just found this athon! I have 8 ATCs I did early this morning to trade.
I won't be able to participate through the weekend as I'm heading out early in the morning to my son's house and internet there is quite iffy!
If anyone wants one of these, shoot me off a PM and I'll check PMs before I head out in the morning. I'm fixing to call it a day pretty quick. The darn cat woke me up last evening and I've been awake all day running on three hours of shut-eye.

yellow owl ATC traded
Validity ATC
two pigs ATCtraded
the blue chair ATCtraded
purple iris ATC

dmnh
08-31-2012, 07:24 PM
And three more:

picasso's rooster ATC
picasso's femme couchee ATC
1934 ATC

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Restart. When all else fails :)

That's my theory about life as well as computers. :cool:

Great stuff! I need to eat dinner, then start drawing.....

Idolores
08-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Dumb question what's a-thon? How does this work?

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Hellllloooo! I'm DONE with work and ready to PLAY! :D

Gotta go back and re-read to get myself up to speed. Excited to see everything that has already been created!

Way to go artists!!!!

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Dumb question what's a-thon? How does this work?

Not Dumb! It's simply a designated period of time where everyone arts up a storm, and trades, visits, etc... There is an a-thon gallery where you can post things if you wish, so other athon players can see what you have available...or you can post in your regular gallery. Whatever works for you.

Idolores
08-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Thank you! I shall return. After I get my art on.

monarch
08-31-2012, 09:06 PM
I had a tough day today with my chemo but did manage to get a couple made...............

Halloween Entertainment...............
Send No Money...................traded
Dancing To The Music.....................

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Fun Cards, Ms. Monarch! Sorry about the rough day with chemo. :( Hugs!

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Okay... so it was a little slow at work today, and I ALWAYS have some type of art supply with me. I drew this easy little bird template...and after decorating glued a little binder clip to the back of each. They can "perch" wherever... here they are on an envelope in the mail holder.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/medium/1_001.JPG

HHC
08-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Oh fun! A party!

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 09:57 PM
This is the only one I got drawn today, but I will upload some others I drew earlier this week to my regular gallery. Of course, all of it is available for athon items or non-athon items; I just can't put stuff I did before the athon into the athon gallery, because I'm a Capricorn. Of course, if I were a Virgo, my scans wouldn't be crooked.....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_thefoolzetti.jpg

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Yes, Helen! A party! PLEASE stay and play... here's a pretty, pointy, party hat...please pass one to That Silly Toed Girl!

Oh man... this week I've felt like the fool more than once. TGIF! :P

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey HHC!

I'll try not to put my eye out with the point of the party hat...that would be foolish indeed.

Just Ducky
08-31-2012, 10:11 PM
hi gals... seeing some cool eye candy...
now you Moo ladies... dang I really like these size, but dang, what a struggle for me.. and then I go into grrrdjules gallery... man what MOOOooos... so I going back to my drawing board (so to speak) but then maybe I should stick to atc ....:wideeyed:

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 10:18 PM
Those are lovely moooos! (Hey, Ducky is mooing!)

ceejay
08-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I've never partied ... but this just sounds like too much fun. Don't know how often I'll be here, but party hearty.
I was commissioned, today, to do some "Star Trek" type illustrations, for a dear friend of mine, who is writing some articles. She's indicated writing about a couple of characters, as a couple ... however ... they never actually met each other in the series. She's going to provide me with some photos and descriptions ... then I take it from there. I'm really excited to accept this challenge.

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Welcome back mooing Ducky!

Cynthia ... you might look lovely with an eyepatch! I'll make you one in the color of your choice...maybe even add sparkles and you can wear it on "fancy.nancy.day"...

Yay, ceejay! Party and play! ... the commission thing sounds cool!

Hmmm... I'm thinking some mixed media backgrounds with hand drawn characters/designs might be fun tonight...maybe moos and ATCs both....any particular themes you party peeps might be interested in? :idea:

Evalila
08-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone! Such wonderful eyecandy all around!

It´s only 5 am here and I´m awake since 3 am, so I feel a little :wacko:
We´ll see what I can get done today....:)

ceejay
08-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Currently working on some of my Continuous Random Jams ... maybe I'll post later.

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Morgan, Evelyn!

Ceejay, please do post pics of them.

Remember - you can share WHATEVER you're working on, for trade or not. :)

I'm finishing a few more little birds....

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 11:26 PM
An eye patch, eh? What, you want to make it easier for me to walk into walls and furniture?

Just Ducky
08-31-2012, 11:26 PM
well, I sure let this evening run me over... haven't an idea floating around anywhere...
somebody needs to give me a challange .. (not saying I could do it) but might help me in the morning... abit after 11pm and my soft bed is calling me already..

Evelyn, you been awake since 3 ??? I lucky most nites to hit the covers by 2....

yea, ceejay, post your Jams... give us some eye candy...

Joy, you gotta work Saturday ??? or you a 9 to 5 gal....
ok, gonna dig in my stash and find some saturday works...
what ?? Cynthia with an eye patch ??? her ellie too ??? cool...

CynthiaSillitoe
08-31-2012, 11:34 PM
No ellies with eye patches. They complained about that to the World Wildlife Fund. The zebras were all laughing at them. And you don't know what shame is until a zebra laughs at you.

JoyFlower
08-31-2012, 11:48 PM
Oh...dear...ellie walk of shame...:no: can't be havin' that! Darn bullies those zebras are! I tell ya....

Duck, I'm a 8-5, 5 days a week office gal. Weekends FREE! Hallelujah! So I'm all party till Monday night. :spinny:

Hmmm... a challenge ... Mixed media hands (you trace your hand on the paper, and decorate it up...like a chunky, but hand shaped!) .... altered envelopes (to trade or mail your trades in) .... tiny books .... or self portrait ATCs? (The human you, not the duck you! ;))

Just Ducky
09-01-2012, 12:17 AM
well I learned that lesson... never ask a question unless you know the answer...:wideeyed:
great challanges you givin' out... but dang lady... decorate hand... I just looked in your gallery found your HANDS... wow... cool hand luke... altered envies... thinking on this one.
tiny books ??? and does this place have an XXX rated page, self portrait... do I have too put my teeth back in ??? I do good just trying to draw a ducky once in awhile or a cutie animal or two... an Amish doll would be about all I could handle, cause they usually don't have a face....
but Joy, I sure do thank you for the suggestions... going to bed now and see what I can DREAM up... lol

dmnh
09-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Lots of pretties while I slept.
Last night it was the cat who was convinced sleep is totally unnecessary. Tonight it is the dog and my feet. The feet are a PITA (the left one literally!) Beings sleep has been cancelled for the time being...can't sleep when the feet are cramping up and the sciatic nerve is acting up so I might as well do something productive like.....make some art!
Fred dog has gone out to sleep on the lawn under a cloudy sky and Lola cat is asleep on the kitchen floor. She won't be there long! She'll have to come see what I'm doing before long.
Lets see what happens when I drag out the paints....
I'll be back!

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 12:36 AM
...Well...we'll see what the Ducky thinks in the morning...but anyone else interested in those challenges, let me know! I'd trade decorated hands or portrait ATCs. :)

Oh, my goodness Donna! Sorry about the pain induced insomnia. I've done my share of that. Recently changed some meds around, and blissfully have had much less pain and better sleep.

But if you're awake in the middle of the night, art is a great way to pass the time and soothe the soul!

Just had a call from my Dad... looks like part of my artistic experience tomorrow will be housepainting. He needs a hand and I'm the only kid in town this weekend. Actually, the weather should be nice and it will be a good time painting and visiting. And I'll still be keeping track of this thread while that's going on. Yay iphone! Maybe I'll do a little photography while I'm at it. Always interesting things to see, as they live outside town with lots of trees and birds on the property.

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Goodness...it sure is quiet in these parts tonight. :wideeyed: Maybe that's a hint that we were all supposed to go to bed early tonight?

Anyhow...a few more "perchable" birdies from me.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/medium/1_002__964x1024_.jpg

dmnh
09-01-2012, 01:25 AM
I have five little book covers painted. The little book challenge you mentioned was what the muse wanted to do. Waiting on paint to dry before I can assemble them. I found nine page blocks cut already, sitting on the mess on this desk. Shouldn't take too long for the watercolors to dry.
Gonna go make a pot of coffee...sleep has left the building.
Thanks for the sympathy, Cheryl! I have to be 160 miles from home tomorrow so I'm really hoping a bit of sleep WILL come sometime tonight. Till it does, I'll be painting!

Your little birds are adorable!

ceejay
09-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Okay ... here's some eye candy
First set were begun by Maggie Mize ... I added the flower (with jewel center) + butterflies
Second set are starters, created by yours truly

ceejay
09-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Luv them birdies, joyflower

I'm tired, gonna turn in ... catch y'all tomorrow, good night.

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 01:50 AM
I'll look forward to seeing the little books, donna!

Ceejay, those are fun cards! .... I've actually never done jams. May have to give it a go sometime. :)

dmnh
09-01-2012, 02:31 AM
The cat had to come see what was up in this room I'm in. She drank my paint water, tried to run off with one of my paint brushes and made a general nuisance of herself before she curled up in a ball on top of the scanner! She was a bit miffed when I had to move her to scan the book covers!

These pictures are only the covers of the books so you can see both sides. I'll post a picture of all six books when I get them sewn together.
Each book will end up being 2.5x3.5 inches with 12 pages of copy paper sewn in pamphlet stitch.

I'll trade them for an ATC or whatever.

black tree and red heart book traded
city by the sea book
green elephant with eye patch book (Cynthia needs this one! :) )traded
palm tree book

dmnh
09-01-2012, 02:33 AM
And the other two:

red peace dove booktraded
yellow tulip book

shoot me off a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Those are lovely! I really like the black tree/red heart cover. Nice work! :)

Being that it is quiet, and I've had a busy week, I think I'm going to tuck myself in for a little rest.

See you tomorrow!

DRAGONSTARR
09-01-2012, 02:48 AM
No ellies with eye patches. They complained about that to the World Wildlife Fund. The zebras were all laughing at them. And you don't know what shame is until a zebra laughs at you.

Okay....Cynthia you are just too funny! I vote we all make sparkly eye patches for fancy nancy day :spinny:

I'm going to see if I get some art up this weekend, thanks for arranging this Cheryl/Nancy :)

DRAGONSTARR
09-01-2012, 02:55 AM
The cat had to come see what was up in this room I'm in. She drank my paint water, tried to run off with one of my paint brushes and made a general nuisance of herself before she curled up in a ball on top of the scanner! She was a bit miffed when I had to move her to scan the book covers!

These pictures are only the covers of the books so you can see both sides. I'll post a picture of all six books when I get them sewn together.
Each book will end up being 2.5x3.5 inches with 12 pages of copy paper sewn in pamphlet stitch.

I'll trade them for an ATC or whatever.

black tree and red heart book
city by the sea book
green elephant with eye patch book (Cynthia needs this one! :) )
palm tree book

I can hear the Zebras already...my oh my that sure is an invasive sound.

dmnh
09-01-2012, 03:12 AM
I think this is all for me for this athon. I really need to get a nap in if the feet and my critters will cooperate!
I still have to pack my bags and get things together for the trip in the morning. It's a good thing I'm not really on a tight schedule. I have to be to my son's by 6pm so I think it will all work out well.

Here's a picture of all six little books sewn together and ready to be traded!
The other picture is a 6x6 inch book made out of a corrugated plastic political sign painted with acrylics. It's already traded but all six little books are up for grabs!

Have fun arting this weekend everyone!
Thanks for hosting Cheryl and Ducky!
Be Well, everyone!

If you send me a PM this morning I'll check PMs before I leave in the morning, if not, I won't be home till late Monday.

Linda4atc
09-01-2012, 03:42 AM
It's 12:40 am and I can barely keep my eyes open. I made 11 cards today on alcohol ink backgrounds. They are in my gallery, I gotta sleep now. Will post them here tomorrow. sweet dreams you all.

HiddenTreasure2010
09-01-2012, 04:43 AM
grrrdjules, I love your little red hiding girl. Shure wish I had something to trade just now!

Joss
09-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Oh I didn't see this thread before. We had our August Bank Holiday weekend last week, and this Monday it's back to school for everyone here in the UK, except ME, as I have retired and am 'footloose and fancy free' now, yahoo. I am going over to babysit grandkids all weekend, but hope to play with you gals on Monday. Have fun and thanks for hosting Joyf.

Evalila
09-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Finally - my first for today. Some Moo Moos;)

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_JackRose.jpg Rose and Jack

http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EdBella.jpg Bella and Edward - TRADED -

Neener
09-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Hope I can get some things done today. Waiting to hear if I am having last minute company tonight, :(

ceejay
09-01-2012, 08:45 AM
dmnh ... your little books are adorable.
Before I actually turned in, lastnight, I took my dog outside, one last time. Just had to take this pic of the Blue Moon ... there won't be another one till 2015 !

Merlinprincesse
09-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Lurking.... hehehhe... :P

sharlene54
09-01-2012, 09:53 AM
That's a beautiful "blue moon" , ceejay. We won't have another blue moon until somewhere around 2015, I think. I know several years.

Evalila
09-01-2012, 10:04 AM
And some more moos. Unfortunately the pictures don´t catch the shimmer:

http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Bees.jpg Bees http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Butterflies.jpg Butterflies

http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Diamonds.jpg Diamonds http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Swirls.jpg Swirls

http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Time.jpg Time - TRADED -

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Good morning! I'm back with my coffee in hand. :) Some of you have been busy! And it looks like we may have a few more players today.

Love the blue moon photo, ceejay! Eveylyn, those moos are pretty... and shimmer? Even better!

HiddenTreasure2010
09-01-2012, 11:46 AM
great art has happened overnight. I hope to find the time to join in..

monarch
09-01-2012, 12:00 PM
one more for me......................

Happy Halloween.......................

CynthiaSillitoe
09-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Fantastic art! I'm sleep deprived and sick....we'll see if I get anything done today.

Just Ducky
09-01-2012, 12:18 PM
so I see our hostess is off today doing BIG time painting.. wondering if she is going to be adding her "personal" touch... oh maybe a pretty decorated hand over in one corner ??

dang, I missed the Blue moon ...
now me and ducks is sitting here with a pencil and a stick of glue... don't have any idea of what to do with either... we will see...

Linda4atc
09-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Good Morning. Water is on for tea, cats are outside. Had to get up because Ash started his pacing on my chest "Time to go out, time to go out, get up mom, time to go out" I love these little guys, but Ash especially is very heavy footed when he walks or jumps on me. I can't help comparing that with way Mr Hobbs could sneak up on me before I even knew he was there.

Here is my art from last and the card that I almost forgot to upload.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_Mermaid_Martini.jpg Mermaid Martini
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_Jump_for_Joy.jpg Jump for Joy TRADED

Just Ducky
09-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Lilbad..... just got a one liner message from our Lil'..... " can't type....."

so sending a big HELLO to ya Lil', and hope you big pain is getter better...

(Lilbad had shoulder surgery on Friday)

Linda4atc
09-01-2012, 12:28 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_Imagination.jpg Imagination or Memory TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_It_s_Bad.jpg It's Bad http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_Geisha.jpg Geisha
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_fanciful.jpg Fanciful http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_believe.jpg understand your beliefs

Linda4atc
09-01-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_Beauty.jpg Beauty http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_Hope.jpg Hope
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_faith.jpg Faith http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_8-31-2012_extraordinary.jpg extraordinary

These backgrounds were my first attempt at this technique http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/fauxbleachalcohol/ but I can't find my heat gun and and I was working with my tiny craft iron and the embossing to the other paper didn't work well at all.

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi Ducky! I have a few hours for play this morning. Not painting till the afternoon....hmmm "personal touch" to the house painting.... prolly not. ;) Although Mom has been wanting me to paint a mural on the shop for years. Of course she envisions this great scene that I'm not sure I can manage. :wacko:

I'm working on some moos right now, so hope to have a set up for trade shortly. Watching old x-files episodes while I play. They seemed "creepier" when they first came out, lol! But I'm enjoying them.

Glad you got a response from our lovely lilbad ... even "can't type" is a good sign that she's at least doing well enough to check in. :) Praying that lady heals up well, and quickly!

Hi, Linda!! Pretty cards... glad to see you back with us. :)

Hope your mama's troubles are done for awhile diome, and that you have better luck with sleep...a lot of us seem to have sleep issues of one sort or another. - School supplies are on sale...great time to stock up on notebooks for the writing!! ;)

KESagers
Sending good thoughts to all who are hurting or helping those that are.

It's butterfly season here and it's the last official beach weekend of the season so you can guess what kind of mood I'm in. I'm starting with the butterflies. All are my original photos of the Painted Ladies that have been visiting us this week.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Eye-C-U.jpg
Eye C U!

I love the eyes on the underwing of this butterlfy. The background photo on this one can be traded un-embellished as a digital print. And next some Red White and Blue butterflies . . .

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_RWB-Butterflies.jpg
RWB Butterflies

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_RWB-with-Bunting.jpg
RWB with Bunting

Wil Opio Oguta
Finally I had time to make some cards. The coffee is for TF Balding, red robin is for Ducky but the 2 other ones are still available:

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Oh! More players, welcome KESagers and Wil Opio Oguta! Pretty art!!

dmnh
09-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Beautiful art has been posted while I got a bit of badly needed sleep!
Nothing more from me in this athon. I've marked my trades in the thread and in my gallery. I have tons to trade in the gallery so if anyone wants something, PLEASE, send me a PM and I'll get back with you early in the week.
I'm fixing to head to my son's house after I pack my bag, go to the grocery for my sister's boyfriend's dog some food and getting my own dog settled in with Ma while I'm gone.

Hope everyone who isn't feeling well, gets to feeling back to par really soon!
A special shout out to Lilbad to heal quickly!

Happy creating everyone!

Neener
09-01-2012, 01:19 PM
My morning's effort. Am indeed having impromptu company tonight so this may be it.
All encaustic painting

Linda4atc
09-01-2012, 01:31 PM
LOL Neener my computer is acting up all of a sudden. I really do think it's because more people being on their wireless devices. I sent a really abrupt request because I wanted to be first. LOL I had not even gotten all of your pictures to load because of lag but I clicked on that first one and went to the messages right away.

I would so love to learn to do the surreal encaustic landscapes.

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 01:33 PM
ooohh....lovely cards, Neener!

Lol, Linda!! :)

Linda4atc
09-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I need to work on the Burlesque chunky swap today. The only one have is a WIP for the hostess. LOL

CynthiaSillitoe
09-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Just one from me so far. Hopefully tonight I'll get some drawing time in. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_illuminatedmadonna.jpg

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Pretty card, Cynthia!

I'm sooo slow at creating today, but it's the weekend and this is relaxing playtime. :) So nice to set aside the to-do list and not feel so rushed!

I did manage to produce a pawfull of moo cards.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/medium/1_001__1024x424_.jpg

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Everybody napping now??

I've got projects in progress, but I'm off to hang out with Dad and be his helper for awhile.

See ya in a few hours... hope to be up for some late night creating and trading!

grrrdjules
09-01-2012, 05:07 PM
It is pretty quiet... I predict more traffic tomorrow!

KESagers
09-01-2012, 05:29 PM
No nap today. Starting to think about Christmas presents that I need to make - looks like I have a lot of scrapbooking to do. I've been printing some backgrounds for this marathon and also a stack of prints to be scrapbooked between now and Christmas. Printing done (for now) - next I need to sort.

CynthiaSillitoe
09-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Time to start drawing!

Nancy
09-01-2012, 08:18 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_House_Book.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=323022) I finally finished my Little House Book today and this is one of the 12, two page spreads. I only have 42 inchie and moo houses and want about 20 more so if anyone is making them or has any left in their gallery to trade , let me know!

HHC
09-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Howdy! I'm finally off work, gonna have some dinner and see what I can do. I have a sinus head-achy thing going on... silly allergies.

Lot's of great art happening here, and I still have a couple pages to catch up on!

CynthiaSillitoe
09-01-2012, 10:21 PM
I've got three more cards to upload in a bit.

HHC
09-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Working on some hearts soon to be pins or incorporated into mixed media canvases.
Not for trade.

These are cut from heavy black chipboard with my mono-printed paper adhered.

KESagers
09-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Two more butterflies available to trade. My original photos with digital effects and embellishments. In my next several ATCs/art submissions the embellishments are kept simple as the art is in the photography and digital work.

Series of ATCs to be traded individually - not as a set

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Painted-Lady-verticle.jpg

Left to Right:

Painted Lady Colored Pencil - LE of 2, Painted Lady Cutout

KESagers
09-01-2012, 10:32 PM
A series of ATCs that are digital alterations of my father's original photo.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Sea-Isle-Beach.jpg

Top to Bottom:
Sea Isle Black and White
Sea Isle Antique
Sea Isle Sepia

KESagers
09-01-2012, 10:37 PM
And two more. (Can you tell I spent some time noodling around with some old digi files today?!) :)

A series of ATCs that are digital alterations of one of my paintings based on one of my father's beach photos.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Sea-Isle-Painting.jpg

Top to Bottom:

Sea Isle White Shell
Sea Isle Pink Shell

Time for bed - I'll have more tomorrow. ;)

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm back! Dad and I painted the back of the house this afternoon while having a good visit, and Mom made us a lovely "from the garden" dinner of homemade potato soup, with thick slices of juicy tomatoes and crisp green peppers on the side. Mmmmm. A little tech tutorial on the computer and how to use on demand through the cable provider. A little more chatting. It's always kind of hard to leave. :)

Happy to see you, Helen - those sure are pretty hearts! Sorry about the allergy stuff...

Cynthia...more cards? Yes, please!

Kristin - sweet summery cards! Love the butterflies. :)

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 11:02 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_House_Book.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=323022) I finally finished my Little House Book today and this is one of the 12, two page spreads. I only have 42 inchie and moo houses and want about 20 more so if anyone is making them or has any left in their gallery to trade , let me know!

Very nice! Great idea! Wanna come organize my little houses? :P

KESagers
09-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you Joy! It sounds like a good visit with your parents and a lovely meal. Enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Fresh coffee made, anyone need a cup? I'm going to go finish the set of moos I was working on before I left. ;)

CynthiaSillitoe
09-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Well, if you insist, JoyFlower.... :) (I'm really loving Microns now that I've discovered the 08s.)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_didnotdare.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_cat-itude.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_omgworstsweater.jpg

JoyFlower
09-01-2012, 11:18 PM
I LOVE that cat card! :D

CynthiaSillitoe
09-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Thanks. :)

I've got to get some sleep so I'll be ready to athon tomorrow and Monday.

Cathy1
09-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Got home about an hour ago having been away most of the weekend. First thing i did was grab a coffee and sit down to admire the eye candy. Wonderful creations everyone. I have some cards in my gallery I would like to swap if anyone would like to trade and hopefully will get to make some more before I go to sleep tonight.

Art on everyone

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Hi, Cathy! I always love coming back to the site to see what new creations I can find! Glad to have you with us!!

Here's another set of moos, giraffes and ostriches, because more people wanted them. :) First pick goes to monarch. And I will move on to creating something different.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/medium/1_002__627x1024_.jpg

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Heading toward 1:00 a.m. here ... I may be done for today. :) But I did just finish this ATC...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/medium/1_001__497x691_.jpg

Evalila
09-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Sticking with APCs at the moment. Wil Opio Oguta has first choice:)

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_QueenOfDiamonds.jpg http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_7OfHearts.jpg

http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_KingOfClubs.jpg http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_JackOfSpades.jpg

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_4OfDiamonds.jpg

Wil Opio Oguta
09-02-2012, 09:25 AM
It may look like I did not do anything today, but those fabric atc's are time consuming:wacko:
Only the owl with the pink background is still available.

ceejay
09-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Playing with my new Koi watercolors this morning ... will post results later.

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Hello again! :v_spin:

Pretty APCs, Evalila!
You're right, Wil Opio Oguta, fabric cards can be time consuming...but fun!
I've never used Koi watercolors, ceejay, but I hear they are great. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Linda4atc
09-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Ohh Gosh Good Morning everyone. I love A-thon days it's always so fun to log in and know there will be fun chat and pretty pictures to check out.

I spent yesterday working on three chunkies for the Burlesque swap. Got them pretty much together. Dragged a bunch of glitz and bling over over to my main trailer (house) to work on them while I watched the last of the final episodes of Angel.

Now I'm starting on all the seasons of Buffy. I had seen a good part of Angel on TV when it was playing before Charmed I would turn it on, but I've never watched Buffy. My cousin has all of both series on DVD and let me borrow them since I do not have TV here.

Ohh to get back to the art, LOL. I like what I did with the chunkies but I decided not to use most of the bling I planned to use and just Stickle them instead. Since the stickles were the one thing I had not brought over and I was to lazy to go get them last night I fell asleep on the couch with my art in front of me and Buffy on the TV. Got up and went to bed at 3am. So I have nothing to show right now. Will get the stickles on them soon but it takes awhile to dry.

Linda4atc
09-02-2012, 11:24 AM
... and Mom made us a lovely "from the garden" dinner of homemade potato soup, with thick slices of juicy tomatoes and crisp green peppers on the side. Mmmmm. ...:)

Sounds great. I recently bought some tomatoes from the fruit stand that were soo red and sweet I was amazed. I do not get how the stores can call their tomatoes vine ripened.

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I know, Linda! The ones from the store taste like cardboard in comparison. :wideeyed:

I've been known to take the salt shaker to the garden with me, and stand there eating them, fresh picked and still sun warmed. Soooo delicious!

Neener
09-02-2012, 11:56 AM
A couple of collage cards. Not moving too fast today. Too many Mai Tai's last night. :0)

Wil Opio Oguta
09-02-2012, 12:03 PM
I made some more bees wax cards:

KESagers
09-02-2012, 12:45 PM
A set of 4 chunkies. Ultra thin and lite. No heavy embellishments, dangies or fibers - traded as is but traded individually - not as a set. Will trade for other art.

The top right chunky is a digital version of one of my paintings. The rest are my digital interpretations of my dad's photo.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Sea-Isle-chunky-lite.jpg

Top:
left - Black and White Sea Isle
right - digital painting of Sea Isle

bottom:
left: Sepia Sea Isle
right - Antique Sea Isle

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Just catching up and then off to the studio!

maggiebloom
09-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Well !!! How lucky that I logged on to the gallery and saw the athon cards Wil Opio posted!!!! I guess I have to be mindful and check the Forum for upcoming weekend parties!! Great stuff, Ladies-( and Gents ?? ) Here are a few cards I made on Thursday. Hope they "qualify" if they're not made during the weekend!

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Yay! More eye candy! .... and very glad you found us maggiebloom!

Here's another card from me...and I still have some moos available...they're marked in my gallery.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/medium/1_002__732x1024_.jpg

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Maggie! Always a good idea to keep an eye on this section. :)

Ok, conversation between me and my muse:

Muse: "I'm not in the mood to create something today."

Me: "But you finally got some sleep."

Muse: "So what?"

Me: "So you have all this fabulous art stuff and lots of time, so do something."

Muse: "You're not the boss of me."

So I'm going to take a break and try again this afternoon.....

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 01:58 PM
:laugh: but YOU ARE the boss of your muse!!!

I get it though...have a good break...enjoy the day, whatever you do!

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 02:06 PM
I tried telling her that and she said, "Whatever." I figure if I get busy doing something else, she'll suddenly have an idea.

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 02:11 PM
I think your tag line should be "has a sassy mouth muse.":biglaugh: Hope to see you the both of you back later.

hmmm....I think Sharlene54 is lurking around here somewhere....Come out, come out, and play in the FUNshine!

sharlene54
09-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Dazzling and irresistible cards. I don't know if I'll get any finished today. I need sleep and why, oh , why can't I. Any hints??!!

I have cards in m gallery if anyone wants a trade. Let me know.

Nancy
09-02-2012, 02:36 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Labor_day.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=323189) Vintage Labor Day for trade!

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Great cards, Nancy! :)

I meant to post this before for anyone who is interested in what Labor Day means. This is from history.com and if you click this passage it will take you to the article on that site.
Observed on the first Monday in September, Labor Day pays tribute to the contributions and achievements of American workers. It was created by the labor movement in the late 19th century and became a federal holiday in 1894. Labor Day also symbolizes the end of summer for many Americans, and is celebrated with parties, parades and athletic events. (http://www.history.com/topics/labor-day)

sharlene54
09-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks JoyFlower.

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 03:16 PM
I think your tag line should be "has a sassy mouth muse.":biglaugh: Hope to see you the both of you back later.

hmmm....I think Sharlene54 is lurking around here somewhere....Come out, come out, and play in the FUNshine!

At the moment, we're watching The Muppets. That usually works.

sharlene54
09-02-2012, 03:20 PM
you know, that's not a bad idea. I'm watching tennis, and of course I can't sleep because I'm rooting Andy Roddick.

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 05:04 PM
I've made a few more. I'll upload scans later. I've switched from Muppets to serial killers. Yes, I am a very complicated person....

Neener
09-02-2012, 05:09 PM
OK, a few more from me. The geisha is regular mixed media collage. The elephant and the scarab cards are collage with hand drawn elements.

sharlene54
09-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I actually finished a few cards which I'll upload later, after dinner. Bar b que-corn, steak, salad and of course, wine. No company for a change. They all have things to do and places to go.

Just Ducky
09-02-2012, 05:48 PM
so, I really messed up Saturday... finally just when I thought I had a couple ideas my hubs came in and wanted to know if I was ready... REAdy ??? dang, neighbor cook-out..
thought it was for Sunday... so no art... but %@#& what a super cookout... I was still overfilled this morning... wonder if they got any leftovers...

my offerings for today went west... South Western look... have used these stamps a couple other times, but I like them so here some again... oh the Kokopilli I did draw..

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_adobe.jpg... # 8 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_wolf_9.jpg.... # 9
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_kokopelli_10.jpg.... # 10

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Nice work Sharlene, Neener and Ducky!! Hope everyone is having a very relaxing day!

Here are two more pretty gals drawn with markers...Sunny and Irena.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_003__742x1024_.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_004__729x1024_.jpg

GALZART
09-02-2012, 06:15 PM
you know, that's not a bad idea. I'm watching tennis, and of course I can't sleep because I'm rooting Andy Roddick.

Good match today...Andy's around for one more, at least! Sure would like to see him win the whole thing again!

sharlene54
09-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Wouldn't that be great. Andy should definitely win. So many people would love, love that.
What a game that would be.

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Here are the apcs I did today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_motherandchild.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_theonethatgotaway.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_artwithstandstime.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_ornateclock.jpg

Neener
09-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Cheryl I love your Sunny card!!

Rogue Gal
09-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I have been very quiet but have been reading every post and admiring all the art :) I think my muse has been hanging out with Cynthia's muse. All she's really wanted to do is watch "My Cat From Hell" and "Criminal Minds".

But I finally have some moos started and hope to have something to post and share a bit later. Art on, everyone!

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Two of my muse's favorite shows!

jaw
09-02-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm just popping in to say HI!! ... I am cleaning and reorganizing my studio today (and probably tomorrow too!) While the Handsome Husband is building a little bathroom in the garage (man cave) ...
Maybe I'll get creative later ... just started my first glass of wine .... :jiggy:

jaw
09-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Maybe I'll plug in "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium" ... I just love that movie!!!! That'll get the juices flowing!!!

Rogue Gal
09-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I've switched from Muppets to serial killers. Yes, I am a very complicated person....

I love serial killers...as long as they stay on my TV screen and in the pages of my books!

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey! Nice to see you popping in Christine and Julie! :)

Guess who stretched out on the couch and promptly fell sound asleep? Yep! Had a sweet nap... Now I think I'm going to decorate some envelopes for mailing trades, and then make some more cards, or houses, or something.

Love hearing what kinds of shows/movies everyone may be watching. I love crime stories too ... like you say, as long as they stay on TV or in books... but a good "kids movie" now and then never hurts!

sharlene54
09-02-2012, 08:50 PM
I finally got 2 finished. I think Andy Roddick winning today energized me. It was a great game.

Check out my gallery. Lots to trade.

1J
2J

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Great sewing themed cards, Sharlene!

Rogue Gal
09-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Now I'm starting on all the seasons of Buffy. I had seen a good part of Angel on TV when it was playing before Charmed I would turn it on, but I've never watched Buffy. My cousin has all of both series on DVD and let me borrow them since I do not have TV here.

Linda, I was late getting on the Buffy bandwagon (the title sounded so stupid), but when several friends insisted I try it, I became hooked! I think it really got great about midway through season 2, and season 3 is fantastic!

I have just recently started watching Criminal Minds reruns on TV, and it's so fun to find a "new" series to watch where almost every episode is new to me, with so many episodes left to watch.

Oh yeah, and I am making art - I have several moos in progress - the muse is playing! Yay!

HHC
09-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Gosh! My day got away from me. I played a bit in my studio, but nothing in complete enough shape to show... yet. :D

You have all been busy! My muse keeps me going in several directions at once these days. How does one make her FOCUS? :wacko:

CynthiaSillitoe
09-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Linda, I was late getting on the Buffy bandwagon (the title sounded so stupid), but when several friends insisted I try it, I became hooked! I think it really got great about midway through season 2, and season 3 is fantastic!

I have just recently started watching Criminal Minds reruns on TV, and it's so fun to find a "new" series to watch where almost every episode is new to me, with so many episodes left to watch.

Oh yeah, and I am making art - I have several moos in progress - the muse is playing! Yay!

I discovered Criminal Minds a few years ago in syndication. Now totally hooked and I've decided I want to be Garcia when I grow up. I actually never saw Angel or Buffy. May have to try them sometime.

Gosh! My day got away from me. I played a bit in my studio, but nothing in complete enough shape to show... yet. :D

You have all been busy! My muse keeps me going in several directions at once these days. How does one make her FOCUS? :wacko:

Lol, your muse has ADD. Mine does that some times.

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Best way to make your muse focus? Find something else that you need to do. Something that requires your complete attention.... and then your muse will insist on being heard.
Just like a kid...doesn't want anything to do with you till you're busy with something else. ;)

JoyFlower
09-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Ok, so I just had some dinner and made a handfull of decorated envelopes for mailing my trades ... while watching "Hellboy."

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/2_005__1024x799_.jpg

ceejay
09-03-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm beginning to understand why people like Koi ... the pigments are rich and easy to work with ... also like white on the pallet ... anyway here are my play things for the day ... first four are for a swap ... the fifth is for RAK

ceejay
09-03-2012, 01:14 AM
And continuing on ... first two are ACEOs ... the second two are up for trade

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Very pretty, colorful cards, ceejay! I'm glad you are enjoying your new paints. It's always energizing to find a new supply you love.

I'm playing with my caran d'ache rignt now. I always enjoy them.

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Anyone else still playing? How are your moos coming along, Rogue Gal??

Here are a couple of happy heart atcs.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_007__737x1024_.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_006__737x1024_.jpg

Rogue Gal
09-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Beautiful cards, ceejay and Cheryl Ann! I finished up 7 moos tonight but will probably post them tomorrow. I got sidetracked with a joanns.com order (free shipping with $25 order through Monday) - got a couple more sets of those chalk ink pads that you got me addicted to (also on sale) - woot!

DRAGONSTARR
09-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Random Moo's ...still need to color them...building up trade stock for Artzona

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/medium/1_img131a.JPG

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Oh, I'll have to check out the JoAnns site. :D

Nancy...those look fantastic!

DRAGONSTARR
09-03-2012, 02:56 AM
More random Moo's .. again need to color them. Building up trade stock for Artzona :D

DRAGONSTARR
09-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Finished this trade for Wild Holly...Journal page

Rogue Gal
09-03-2012, 03:00 AM
Fantastic moos, Nancy! I hope I can trade for one of those winged kitties at Artzona!

DRAGONSTARR
09-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Great art everyone :D

DRAGONSTARR
09-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Fantastic moos, Nancy! I hope I can trade for one of those winged kitties at Artzona!

Christine...:D I like hand drawn. Hint,hint.

Rogue Gal
09-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Uh oh. I'd better start practicing then!

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Wow hearts, flowers, birds, barns, winged kitties and and an awesome fantasy journal page. All are terriffic!!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Insect_set_9-2-2012.jpg TRADED (one moo may be available) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Winged_Heart_9-2-2012.jpg TRADED to JoyFlower
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Lily_Duck_9-2-2012.jpg Lily Duck for Nancy

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 03:53 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Butterfly_9-2-2012.jpg Butterfly TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_black_panties_9-2-2012.jpg Black Panties Sarah Bishop Girl TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Burgandy_Corset_9-2-2012.jpg Corset Sarah Bishop Girl moo http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_bra_9-2-2012.jpg Pretty Bra TRADED

Cathy1
09-03-2012, 04:03 AM
I did manage three cards for the Athon - stamped, acrylic and watercoloured.

Milly, Molly and Mandy

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_Milly.jpg....http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_Molly.jpg....http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_Mandy.jpg

I have some other cards in my gallery as well.

I love to trade so don't hesitate to contact me. :notworthy::):notworthy:

DRAGONSTARR
09-03-2012, 04:04 AM
Linda...beautiful art work :D

Evalila
09-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Time ATC for Linda, if she likes it:)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Time001.jpg

Miss Iowa
09-03-2012, 04:39 AM
I'll trade some moos at ARTzona, too! Are most moo trades 2:2? I like triptychs myself.

I just made my first three tonight and had so much fun, I know I will be making more.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=323334

Evalila
09-03-2012, 05:46 AM
I´m currently working on swap cards. These are for KittyNL´s Butterfly/Dragonfly Swap:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_BuDraFlies003.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_BuDraFlies004.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_BuDraFlies002.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_BuDraFlies001.jpg

maggiebloom
09-03-2012, 09:46 AM
WOW!! Evelyn, the cards are gorgeous!!

KESagers
09-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Since the butterfies are visiting I'm really enjoying all the butterfly cards! :)

I was too tired to upload these last night so here they are:

These are digital interpretations of my dad's photo. Traded individually - not as a set.

Series of 3 ATCs
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Lighthouse-ATCs.jpg

Left to Right:

Sepia Lighthouse, Color Clouds Lighthouse, Black and White Lighthouse

A series of 4 chunkies. Ultra thin and lite. No heavy embellishments, dangies or fibers - traded as is but traded individually - not as a set. Will trade for other art.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Lighthouse-chunky-lite.jpg

Top:
left - B&W Lighthouse Starfish
right- B&W Lighthouse Sand Dollar

Bottom:
left - Color Cloud Lighthouse
right - Sepia Lighthouse Starfish

Evalila
09-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Thank you:)

These cards are for Connie Powell´s Cemetary Angels swap:

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_CemetaryAngels004.jpg http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_CemetaryAngels003.jpg

http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_CemetaryAngels002.jpg http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_CemetaryAngels001.jpg

JavaZarf
09-03-2012, 10:26 AM
just lurking for now, enjoying all the arty stuff, etc.
trying to get ahead of swap commitments today
but thinking about using some citrisolv backgrounds i made last week if i dont run out of time

maggiebloom
09-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Here are a couple of cards that greeted me on my work table this morning!! lol

Ready to trade! Check my gallery for others.....

jaw
09-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Haven't made anything yet ... except a clean studio! Watching "Hoarding - buried alive" got me all inspired to TOSS !!!
Hopefully I'll get something done today ... :)
Loving all the art here.

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Wow! I had a sleep and you all have been busy!! :jiggy: Sweet Art!

Julie...making a clean studio is a wonderful accomplishment ... mine could use work. Maybe I should watch a few episodes of hoarding. :err:

CynthiaSillitoe
09-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Haven't made anything yet ... except a clean studio! Watching "Hoarding - buried alive" got me all inspired to TOSS !!!
Hopefully I'll get something done today ... :)
Loving all the art here.

My plan was to put in a load of laundry and disappear into the studio. Now, I'm going dumpster diving at JAW's.... :)

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Hee hee....great plan Cynthia! (well, both plans!)

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Morning peoples. My darn cats got me up early! I know that I am going to crash within the next 24 hours. I tend to cut down to about half my normal sleep when I'm doing an a-thon. LOL

I decided to clean out my pm's since it was getting VERY full. I am trying to collect address in a special folder so I can access them anytime, anywhere I can log in. I too often need an address when I've already left the house. I love my decorated rolodex cards but I find I don't really use the rolodex system anymore. To many outdated addresses to keep up with.

What I do is go into reply on a pm with address, Then delete everything except the

DATE (so I have an idea how old the address is)
NAME
Address
[end QUOTE]

then I cut it and paste it into the message for address starting with that letter of the alphabet and send it to myself. (occasionally I forget to address it to my self and I send a person their own address) Also I always remove any extra [U]Linda4atc QUOTE commands and the RE: in the subject.

Lots of work, and most of you probably are not interested but thought I would explain it in case someone else liked and wanted to do the same. If you do it right it gives each address a separate little box, not like most replies where quote boxes are stacked inside of each other.

then I Move them to my address folder...

Just Ducky
09-03-2012, 12:46 PM
wouldn't it be cool to have a "Studio" day exchange.. you come to my place and I get to play in yours... would be kinda like dumpster diving... look at all the cool new stuff...

there is a small scrapbooking store in town and she has a in store garage sale every couple months... gals bring in their unwanted stuff, so the backroom is always stuffed with great goodies.. cheap and really cheap.. my kinda of shoppin' and there is one coming on the 15 th this month... oh, I so exceided ....

Just Ducky
09-03-2012, 12:48 PM
oh and I just spied a Ducky card that Linda is showing... gosh, gee, thanks gal.. and I do have FINALLY, the diving duck I owe ya....

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Linda, thanks for sharing your address system. I'm trying to remember to put more of the addresses in my telephone address book. Like you say, I often need an address when I'm not home.

Ducky, that sounds like a great sale idea! I hope you find some fun new supplies.

ceejay
09-03-2012, 01:02 PM
I have all my ATC friends in a separate addy book, on my computer ... right next to each of their avatars ... makes it easy to find who I 'm looking for, at a glance

Wil Opio Oguta
09-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Here are my last cards for the athon. Same technique as the apc's I did yesterday. Linda you have first choice.

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Those are lovely! I'm glad you were able to play for awhile. :)

I'm just puttering about this morning...cleaning up some of the artsy bits, a little laundry, etc... but will be back to creating in a little bit.

CynthiaSillitoe
09-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Ducky, I would love that. One of the reasons is tough for me to toss art stuff is that, even if I know I won't use it, I know it could be used. I do destash and do PIFs and stuff, but I've always wanted to have a store of my own...except it would be more like an artist's salon. The first thing I'd do is win a huge lottery so I wouldn't have to worry about making a profit. And then I'd stock it with all kinds of goodies, which I might even give away for free, and I'd have big classrooms with lots of light where people could also just hang out, and then I'd have a share table where people could bring stuff they weren't using, take other stuff. Now if I could just win that lottery.....

A couple of moos and an apc for me. I have two other moos that are drying, plus I may get some drawing done later.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_sept1moos.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_springrose.jpg

Neener
09-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Crazy day today. Almost wasn't sure I'd get to play. Trying to get some swap cards caught up. Anyhoo, these are what I got done. 4 more encaustics and 1 hand drawn deal.

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Well I'm rooting for ya to win Cynthia :D

My family always say that if any of us win we would buy the others a nice home, nothing fancy but paid in full. And after that if I win I would love to be able to set craft retreat weekends. They would include rooms with two beds, catered meals, and a huge craft room. I used to go to and even held one Quilting retreat myself back in the day.

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Here are my last cards for the athon. Same technique as the apc's I did yesterday. Linda you have first choice.

love the dandalions please

Nancy
09-03-2012, 02:50 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Inchie_Houses.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=323430) More inchie houses for trade!

sharlene54
09-03-2012, 02:57 PM
These are my 2 for trade. I'm celebrating Halloween early.

3G
4G

dsign49
09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
I must have been a sleep all week-end. I found this by accident. here I could have been playing...Oh well I have been trying to finish some swaps or I guess you could say I was playing kind of.

Art is fantastic that I have seen Do keep up the good work.

KESagers
09-03-2012, 04:11 PM
A few more from me:

My original photo digitally altered. Ultra thin and lite. No heavy embellishments, dangies or fibers - traded as is. Will trade for other art.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Sepia-Butterfly-chunky-lite.jpg
Sepia Painted Lady chunky lite

My original photo ATCs - digitally altered and embellished. The butterfly is a Painted Lady.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Electric-Blue.jpg
Electric Blue ATC - LE of 2

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Sepia-Butterfly-ATC.jpg
Sepia Butterfly ATC

dmnh
09-03-2012, 04:18 PM
You all have been beautifully busy since yesterday evening when I got home from my son's house! Pretties galore!

My muse decided she wanted to be busy herself last night and I got a few things done before I called it a day. I'll get them posted to the thread as soon as I get them scanned.
If I can finish the mug rug I brought back from my son's house before this athon ends, I'll put it up for trade as well. I left it at son's house when I was there last week so it is better than half done.
I had a nice 12 hour nap and now I'm raring to go again!
I came home a day earlier than I had expected I would. It is a good thing I did come home earlier cause that Fred dog wasn't behaving himself at all! Bad dog! My mother was ready to ship him off to parts unknown! He is on the top of her %^#!list today!

KESagers
09-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Your poor mother. LOL - I can relate as we will have "Bad Cat" day here more often than I would like.

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 04:28 PM
You all have been beautifully busy since yesterday evening when I got home from my son's house! Pretties galore!

My muse decided she wanted to be busy herself last night and I got a few things done before I called it a day. I'll get them posted to the thread as soon as I get them scanned.
If I can finish the mug rug I brought back from my son's house before this athon ends, I'll put it up for trade as well. I left it at son's house when I was there last week so it is better than half done.
I had a nice 12 hour nap and now I'm raring to go again!
I came home a day earlier than I had expected I would. It is a good thing I did come home earlier cause that Fred dog wasn't behaving himself at all! Bad dog! My mother was ready to ship him off to parts unknown! He is on the top of her %^#!list today!

LOL our furry babies can be a handful.

maggiebloom
09-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi Ducky! How far is Fountain from Montreal??? lol LOVE garage sale shopping - especially craft stuff. I always find something to inspire me - or to stretch me to learn to use a new medium. Inks are next!

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Bad dog... bad cat... would you believe bad turtle? My sister's classroom turtle has been summering at my house. He's usually calm, and I actually find him quite charming. He likes to be sung to. :) But sometimes he gets moody, and scratches and digs in his home, and marches all about, climbing on things... and a couple days ago I came home to find he'd dug down and pushed his way under his water dish, dumping it all. Silly guy.

I've done a couple errands...gas station, grocery store and fruit stand. Now I'm ready to settle back in and create some more.

dmnh
09-03-2012, 04:58 PM
My muse was faunchin' to paint when I got home last night so I made a couple of little books, a collage ATC, a round mountain scene and bookmark.
I made the book mark while making the fishes. Instead of wiping the brush on the painting rag, I used the bookmark.
both books are about 2x3 inches. I cut the page blocks the wrong size so had to make the covers a bit smaller than the previous little books. The fish one has a copper wire and copper tape closure, the other has no closure.
The mountain scene is done on watercolor paper with acrylics and is a 5 inch circle.

If anyone wants one of these, shoot me off a PM please.

abstract bookmark
fish collage ATC
green fish book
multi red heart tree book traded
5 inch round mountain scene

Merlinprincesse
09-03-2012, 06:46 PM
I've not been creating for almost one year! I have tons of photos, drawings, digitals, collage that are "in the making"... I have some health issues, that's why. But today, I have done some of my unfinished ATCs.... This first serie is called *Impressionists"... They are cartoon-like portraits made after some photos of Dali, Breton, Magritte, Giacometti and Max Ernst. They will be put in my "available" as soon as I have time.

Merlinprincesse
09-03-2012, 06:49 PM
And another set of digital drawings. I always make only ONE ATC after my digital creations.

Suze
09-03-2012, 06:53 PM
finally, finally, finally felt ok enough to join in the fun. :)
hoping to get more done........guess i might be on tail end of athon , gotta go back and read threads and see how long this athons going.
(really good to see you, Merlin)

Blue Moon

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Wonderful work, Merlinprincesse! I'm glad you were feeling well enough again to do some art work...I hope it is the start of a trend!
Do you use a wacom tablet or something similar for your digital drawing? I've been wanting to learn.

Love your Blue Moon card, paintmanycolors! Glad you are feeling better, too!

I've got three cards drying...an experiment of sorts...hopefully someone will want to give them a home. I'll post them up shortly.

Anyone partaking in a social gathering, or BBQ today? I'm thinking I still need to buy a grill for cooking yummy veggies and such ... maybe I should start watching for end of summer sales.

Merlinprincesse
09-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Wonderful work, Merlinprincesse! I'm glad you were feeling well enough again to do some art work...I hope it is the start of a trend!
Do you use a wacom tablet or something similar for your digital drawing? I've been wanting to learn.

I wish I would have a Wacom! No... Sometimes, i draw in real life then scan and put colours in Photoshop (like for the hopping Rabbit).. But when I draw directly in the pc, it's with the MOUSE! yup..... That's completely crazy! :wideeyed:

Linda4atc
09-03-2012, 07:53 PM
My version of a couple of Sarah Bishop's girls....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Bashfull_Beth_9-3-2012.jpg Bashful Beth

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Spendy_Cindy_9-3-2012.jpg Spendy Cindy

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 08:02 PM
But when I draw directly in the pc, it's with the MOUSE! yup..... That's completely crazy! :wideeyed:

Oh, wow! I'm not sure I'd have the patience needed for that! :nah:

While my experimental cards were drying, I mixed up a big bowl of fresh salsa. Yum! I think a baked potato topped with the salsa will be dinner tonight.

Here are the cards: rub-on decals, gel pen, ink, glitter, chalk ink pads, diamond glaze.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_001__498x695_.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_002__492x701_.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_003__491x696_.jpg

KESagers
09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Everyone is posting such fab and creative art tonight! My muse fell asleep today and I think the rest of me is soon to follow but it sure was fun to have a marathon on this holiday weekend. :)

Nancy
09-03-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_IArch_Chunky.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=323545) I am all over the place today..This 4x6 arch chunky page is available for trade...for a chunky page, ATC or houses...Whatever you have!

CynthiaSillitoe
09-03-2012, 09:31 PM
I've got a couple more that I'll post later this evening. It's been a fun weekend!

dmnh
09-03-2012, 10:39 PM
My muse was a might slow today but I got a few things completed and a few things in the works.
The plain white book is just that...completely white! Cardstock covers with 15 copy paper sheets sewn in the long stitch. I have two more of these ready to be sewn together if anyone is interested.

Tree heart book is on hold at the moment.

Shadow Girl painting is 4x5 inches done on paper. I could turn her into a postcard quite easily.

The yellow fish mug rug isn't finished yet. I've still a few more French knots to make before that!

I don't think any more art will be made this evening from me.
Thanks to Cheryl and Ducky for hosting the athon! Beautiful creations, everyone!

Shoot me off a PM if you are interested in a book or any other trade. My gallery is full of availables! Lots to choose from!!!!

maggiebloom
09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Helene. Vos cartes "Impressionists" sont merveilleuses. Je les aime beaucoup! Felicitations.

(I really like Helene's cards! They are wonderful)

I didn't participate as much as i'd have liked to - Life got in the way - but there is some lovely work here and the hosts did a great job ! Life lesson - look for the athons and plan ahead!!

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 11:22 PM
I was browsing and saw a swap mellyr hosted for mini books made from one sheet of 12x12 paper. (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23554) I missed the swap, but decided to try making one. Three of the pages are pockets.
Here it is!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_004__1024x981_.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/383/small/1_006__1024x811_.jpg

CynthiaSillitoe
09-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Here are my last cards. I didn't intend to do Addams Family characters, they just happened that way. Of course, when I then tried to do more, they wouldn't work.

Fun weekend, thanks all, and thanks JoyFlower!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_gomez.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_wednesday.jpg

JoyFlower
09-03-2012, 11:29 PM
I love the Addams Family! When my daughter was little, and needed to learn our address, she learned it to the theme song tune replaced with our family name. :)

I've really enjoyed this relaxed weekend of playtime, and am thankful for each of you that joined in! It was really kind of last minute, and not well advertised, but each of you made it fun! :notworthy:

For those who participated, that I haven't arranged a trade with already, feel free to ask. Alternatively, I will be trolling galleries, and hunting you down for a trade int the days to come.

I may have a few more cards in me before I call it a night. Back to work tomorrow!