PDA

View Full Version : Official Sticker-a-thon thread

Pages : [1] 2

KESagers
10-08-2012, 04:12 PM
You asked and we have answered!

A mid-week STICKER-A-THON is about to start!

Wednesday, October 10th - Saturday, October 13th

We'll start at 12:01 am Wednesday and end midnight on Saturday.

Just Ducky,KESagers, Donnacr, Cathy1 and CynthiaSillitoe will host.
CynthiaSillitoe is filling in for KESagers on the 13th.

There are many beautiful stickers...
that can be used for ATCs......Inchies.... Chunkies and all kinds of fun art...just make sure there is a sticker stuck somewhere on your art. (Homemade stickers count too.)

The rules are simple - somewhere on your art there must be a sticker and yes - postage stamps and rub-ons count! So you can do a bit of prep work before YOUR start time, but shouldn't make any cards till your start time...

For instructions on how to upload your art to this thread please clink on this link for one of our most recent marathons:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24537

Please negotiate trades through private messages but if you see art that you like a rep point for the artist is always nice.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask - there is always someone around to answer.

Let's have some fun with all those stickers! :) :) :)

KESagers
10-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Bringing this over from the other thread:

This is how I would define a homemade sticker: If you have stamped it on label or sticker paper or if you run it through your Xyron sticker maker then it's a sticker. I think this is how we have defined it in the past. I know it's a loose definition but we've always wanted to just keep this fun and create an opportunity to use something that is often frowned upon.

marilou
10-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Ready to play, made a lot of backgrounds, and collected stickers, homemade and others!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm still combing through stashes. It's amazing how many stickers I've managed to acquire. And, of course, if I use them up, I can buy more.

Cathy1
10-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Yipee - an excellent excuse to use those stickers I keep buying but never use LOL

Donnacr and I will be looking after you all while the other half of the world sleeps so have heaps of fun everyone. I am looking forward to lots of trades.

Ibus
10-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Looking forward to it :)

dsign49
10-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Was to Hobby lobby and they had sticker half off
I got some really great ones. I just need to do some backgrounds.
then I will be ready.

CynthiaSillitoe
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I was starting to worry I didn't have enough, but I found some Dover art sticker books I forgot. Plus i found some stuff for the chunkyathon! Still a couple of stashes to check, too.

CynthiaSillitoe
10-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Oooooh...I just found a box of art stuff that didn't make it from the old studio to the new one. Bliss.

Cathy1
10-08-2012, 08:24 PM
I was starting to worry Cynthia - not enough stickers - thank goodness you found them,

Dsign - half price stickers during a sticker a thon - how lucky can you be

I'm at work at the moment - just 3.5 hours to go until I can go home and art.

CynthiaSillitoe
10-08-2012, 09:35 PM
I know. I would have had to shop, which wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't shopped so much lately. Besides, it's fun using up stashes because then I feel vindicated and thrifty and not just a hoarder!

miloccpep
10-08-2012, 10:31 PM
I should be able to play. Retrieved the stickers from the box and they are in front of me now!
I'v cut off another celery head and would love to use it to stamp the background! Yeah to Celery!

I found some silver hologram stickers as well. They are really very beautiful but I don't think they will scan well?!

D-dazzled71
10-09-2012, 12:47 AM
I haven't played along with anything here for a while so I think I may able to squeeze a card or two in for here.....probably more if I can hide myself away! :)

Moosecastle
10-09-2012, 01:18 AM
If you have sheets of adhesive "paper" you can also use your punches to make stickers:)

marilou
10-09-2012, 02:00 AM
[miloccpep ]
I'v cut off another celery head and would love to use it to stamp the background! Yeah to Celery!

Once I cut a broccoli flower, right in half and used it as a stamp. Turned out like a wonderful tree!

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Broccoli huh? Must check that out!

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 03:18 AM
I am hoping the pc will behave. It would just shut itself off! That would be a REAL problem!

marilou
10-09-2012, 04:36 AM
While I am waiting for the a-thon, I am making some Christmas greeting cards.
Looking trough my magazines and bookes, I found a tutorial in Craft Stamper magazine about floating flakes. Choose a stamp, embossing ink and heat resistant acetate.
Cover with Stamp N Bond, heat it, and then wrap in the gilding flakes (nr 1 and 2)
and for the 3th one I used Perfect pearls. Makes great stickers for Christmas cards.
Wanted to share this with you.

Donnacr
10-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Those look amazing mariloupatch. Just signing in to the new thread

hazardgal
10-09-2012, 08:51 AM
I'd like to give it a whirl:)

Ibus
10-09-2012, 09:50 AM
OOO Marilou those are gorgeous.

Unfortunately, my adventures with embossing, have not been tooooo successful! :err:

Suze
10-09-2012, 11:37 AM
checking in new thread! and wanted to tell you that I just drove by Michael's and didn't even slow down! :policeman:;)

yup, and I have a coupon. I'VE GOT TO START USING WHAT i'VE ALREADY HAVE.
I bought one of those sticker maker thingy's online and it came with 8 rolls of sticker stuff, and I've Never used it.

course now I'm home and sorta wishing that I'd maybe just peeked in Michaels. :unsure:
maybe I missed the most fabulous sticker sale in the world. :swoon:

KESagers
10-09-2012, 11:55 AM
While I am waiting for the a-thon, I am making some Christmas greeting cards.
Looking trough my magazines and bookes, I found a tutorial in Craft Stamper magazine about floating flakes. Choose a stamp, embossing ink and heat resistant acetate.
Cover with Stamp N Bond, heat it, and then wrap in the gilding flakes (nr 1 and 2)
and for the 3th one I used Perfect pearls. Makes great stickers for Christmas cards.
Wanted to share this with you.

Mariloupatch those are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

KESagers
10-09-2012, 11:57 AM
It sounds like everyone is finding great stashes of stickers. I have 12 hours to go here but it's a work night so I wont be starting until tomorrow - however I hope to get myself organized tonight. ;)

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Good morning people, it's 12.04 am here in Singapore! Here are 4 cards, using ALL of the same theme stickers.

Sathon 1: Sea horse and Shells on background from mrubyjean (fast & fab background swap)
Sathon 2: Sea horse, starfish, fish on recycle mag background. traded
Sathon 3: Fishes, Starfish on alcohol inks glossy stockcard background from Debbie Bankston (fast & fab background swap)
Sathon 4: Sea horse, fish and starfish on stockcard.

CynthiaSillitoe
10-09-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm just cracking up at the thought of stamping with celery and broccoli. I wouldn't have thought of that, though I knew you could use potatoes....

Cherie
10-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Yippee! Made some backgrounds and found bunches of yummy stickers! Ideas are floatinga round in my head. Can't wait to start!

Just Ducky
10-09-2012, 12:32 PM
happy Tuesday afternoon for me and lookie....:cool: it's already early morning for you gals far-far away... hi Rita there in Singapore and cool cards ya showing us..
Mouseit, Cathy and Donna in the downunderland it's almost time for your alarms to be going off... get up you sleepy gals...
Sarah, I thinking you are just sitting down to dinner (6pm) it's so cool all the different times and days we can gather here and play...
I got 6 hours to finish gathering stuff... but dang, got to take mama to Dr. appointment so I will be running around here like a duck with plucked tail feathers later tonight...

KESagers
10-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Rita - you always start us off with great cards!

I hope your errands go well Ducky. Greetings to your mama!

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Sathon 5: Flies on a pomegranate on recycled paper background.

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks Kristin! Good morning to you!

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Sathon 6: Frog princess on a lilypad, on background card w corner punch art. Traded

Cathy1
10-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Woohoo - just logged in with my first coffee of the morning.

Miloccpep you are amazing - first to post and just great cards. Love the frog princess. The rest of you need to get some good sleep as your day will begin soon. Me, well I am off to work in a hour but I will be checking in during the day to see the wonderful creations.

mariloupatch - your christmas cards look fabulous. What a clever idea,

Art on everyone, or is it ....stick it to 'em LOL:biglaugh:

marilou
10-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Great cards Rita!!! exactly 4 hours and 6minutes to go...but I will be in bed by then
Keep up the good work!

miloccpep
10-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Sathon 7: On the Farm, collage and stickers on background from Phoenex AZ (background swap)

That's it for me. It's 2.04am and I need to get some sleep. Appointment in the morning as well!

Cathy1
10-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Sleep well Mariloupatch and Miloccpep

marilou
10-09-2012, 04:41 PM
nothing much happend...I am off to bed. Night night, or...good morning

KESagers
10-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Good night to all who are heading to bed and good morning to those who are just getting started. :)

Linda4atc
10-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Ohh Well I am not going to be able to participate. I am in town for a day or two, then I have company company Friday.

Just Ducky
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Cathy.... ya still at the day job ??? I into my final count down 4 more hours and then I can start (over)... had some backgrounds I thought I wanted, but now?? nah.. not gonna work with the stickers I picked out... might use them later this week...

Linda... what ya mean, you can't come play ??? well shucks...:cry:

Hello Suze... looks like it's just you and me hanging right now... and what you mean you paSSed by a Michael's store ???? man I don't have one anywhere's near me... it's almost 90 miles to get to a Hobby Lobby or JoAnns...

so guess I sit here drumbing my fingers.. waiting fer midnight... ya know we got to start one of these marathon things at NOON.

Cathy1
10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Yea Ducky I am still at the day job - it is 1.20pm so still some hours to go until I can go home LOL. Mind you I am not organised to do stickers yet but hopefully when I get home I will haul out the backgrounds I have prepared and begin.

Make sure you get a good sleep cos when you get up tomorrow morning we will have already been arting for a day and Miloccpep has the drop on all of us. LOL

PinkZombie
10-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Soo... I have tons of stickers (I'm actually ashamed at how many lol), and I could use them for this a-thon. I've never participated in an a-thon though. Do we have to trade with the first person who asks or is it usually waited until the end of the a-thon?

KESagers
10-09-2012, 09:52 PM
PinkZombie - you can trade with whoever you would like to trade with. Trades are negotiated through private messages - not in the thread. I trade to the first person who asks for a card because for me it is the easiest way to keep track but others do not trade that way. However, if you wait until the end of the marathon you will miss out on most of the fun. The trading can be fast and furious and some artists don't have any cards left by the end. Also if a card gets traded just ahead of your request for it - it's nothing personal - just part of this fast crazy pace that happens in a marathon.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask and I hope you have a lot of fun! Welcome to your first marathon!

KESagers
10-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Tonight I've been sorting through my stickers. I've also been looking through some cards that haven't traded. I realized that some additional sticker embellishments are just what these cards need. I say - if we have un-traded art that is crying out for stickers we should go for it! So feel free to re-work old cards/art with some sticker fun and we'll call it "cool" for this marathon. ;)

PinkZombie
10-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Thanks KES. I think I got it ^-^

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 12:21 AM
I am a sticking as I type... a few minutes after midnight and I am roll'in rollin'... since I am tired and a bit crosseyed, this first few are a tad simple.. back shortly...

PinkZombie... welcome to the fun spot to be for the next few days....
you can post your cards in your gallery and also here in the thread... show and tell ya know....

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 12:45 AM
my first offerings... these 2 little stacked sticker Sleepy Bears... a bit thick but not really bad, they do fit a card sleeve...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_1.jpg..... sleepy bear # 1... TRADED, thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_2.jpg..... sleepy bear # 2... TRADED, thank you

marilou
10-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Good morning everyone! Ready to get started - part of the day. Just let the cleaning lady in, so I am hiding in my craft room :biglaugh: A big welcome to Pink Zombie.
Ducky, love your sleepy bears. Of to my first cards!

PinkZombie
10-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Love your bears so cute ^-^

I got one ATC finished tonight, heading to bed now. Here it is: (Sunshine poofy-ish sticker and a Lisa Frank dolphin sticker). The lines on the white border are actually hot pink, silly scanner :cool: Traded!

Is it ok to wait to the end of the a-thon to mail stuff after we agree on trades to save on postage in case someone wants to trade more than once with something that's uploaded on a later day?

marilou
10-10-2012, 02:36 AM
It was easy to get started, everything was laying out on my desk since last night,
and here are the first 3:
110340 ST-a-thon 1

110341 ST-a-thon 2 traded

110342 ST-a-thon 3 on hold

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Sathon 8: Hear the Music - collage, punch art and stickers. traded

marilou
10-10-2012, 05:33 AM
and another 3, distress background and stickers

110344 ST A-thon 4 on hold

110345 St A-thon 5 traded

110346 St A-thon 6

KESagers
10-10-2012, 05:39 AM
PinkZombie - Your first sticker card is fabulous! So glad you can play with us. Yes - please do wait until the end of the marathon to mail. The general rule is that trades should be mailed within 2 weeks of the end of the marathon. In fact since there are so many marathons in the next 4 weeks several of us are going to wait until all of them are over before we mail. The key is to communicate what your plans are and if someone doesn't want to wait until the end of all of the next few marathons that's OK as long as everything is clearly communicated when the trade is negotiated.

KESagers
10-10-2012, 05:43 AM
Love those bear cards Ducky!

Mariloupatch your backgrounds are beautiful!

Miloccpep - that's a great combination of punch art and stickers!

We are off to a great start!

Insomnia hit so I am up early but there is a nap with my name on it this morning. Don't know if I'll get anything made before my nap but I'm enjoying the art already posted. It's another cold damp day - perfect for staying inside and making some art.

marilou
10-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Thanks Kes, maybe I could make more of those backgrounds on demand ;)

KESagers
10-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Cool! :)

ceejay
10-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Okay ... here I go ... gettin' my feet wet. Here are my first three for trade : 1 ... 2 TRADED 3 TRADED

marilou
10-10-2012, 07:17 AM
and some more, could not throw away those tiny scraps, and made 6 inchies of them
110351 St A-thon 7 traded

110352 St A-thon 8

110353 St A-thon 9 traded

ceejay
10-10-2012, 07:50 AM
melted crayon backgrounds with stickers + acrylic ... 4 TRADED 5 ... 6 TRADED

hazardgal
10-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Had a blast making these. Will try adding more later today! Mine are like Noah's Ark meets Thomas Kincade:) The backgrounds are collage with metallic paint added with a brayer. Everyone have fun!

The top three cards are traded:) Yay!

Suze
10-10-2012, 09:47 AM
wowser, off to a beautiful start. love the cards that have been posted :yes:

Marge, so glad to see you here!

turned my computer on and couldn't get online this morning. ACK! called the peoples and they're getting a repair guy out here between noon and 2pm.
(told them it was an emergency...:D
so right now, I'm just on the brink of getting a signal, it'll go out anytime.

So ROCK ON STICKER ARTISTS! (and as Tim says (on project runway) "Make it work!"

see you all later !

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Sathon 09: Three Brothers - Collage and Sticker green portrait.
Sathon 10: Three Brothers - Collage and Sticker green landscape
Sathon 11: Three Brothers - Collage and Sticker white landscape

sharlene54
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
WOW, stickers rock. I will be uploading later. Food shopping and my daily walk are a must, BUT, stickers must come first.

Donnacr
10-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Came home from new job (slightly exhausted and frazzled), relaxed, made some cards, went to upload them and YOIKS!!!! no space left in my Gallery.:sad::cry::arghh:

Have just spent an hour clearing some space and can now show you my first set of cards (the dragons were a lot of fun to create - read about them in my Gallery)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0010.jpgSTAT I #1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0011.jpg#2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0012.jpg#3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0013.jpg#4 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0014.jpg#5

Donnacr
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Got a bit carried away with smilies in the previous post so it wouldn't let me post these last cards:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0015.jpg#6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0016.jpg#7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0017.jpg#8 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0018.jpg#9 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0019.jpg#10

This is going to be an amazing athon - I have already asked for several trades (couldn't resist!!) Keep it up everyone.

Wil Opio Oguta
10-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Here are my first cards. I discovered that I have less stickers than I thought I had, or they must be hiding somewhere :-)

marilou
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
and another 3
110366 St a-thon 10

110367 St a-thon 11 traded

110368 St a-thon 12

ceejay
10-10-2012, 10:25 AM
These are watercolor background with stickers and tape # 7 TRADED 8-TRADED 9 TRADED 10 ...

sharlene54
10-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Some halloween spooky sticker cards.

1M(a remake of a card. Sticker added)(traded)
2M(traded)
3M(traded)

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 11:49 AM
dang, you are a sticky bunch of gals this morning... I just check in thinking a quick comment on a couple pretties and WOW... art flowing everywhere...
I can tell, this is gonna be a hungry - wild - pushing - grabbing - fun next couple days... Just the way we love it...:cool:

a little reminder... if you post your cards in the (A-Thon Gallery) it is a easy way for all to have one place to look and see what everyone has posted since they last checked in ..

love ya all... have fun... oh and please take the CAT off the table... my KOKO really did a clean sweep of my area overnite... stickers galore everywhere...

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 11:51 AM
sathon 12: Traffic - handdrawn and stickers. traded

CynthiaSillitoe
10-10-2012, 11:53 AM
dang, you are a sticky bunch of gals this morning... I just check in thinking a quick comment on a couple pretties and WOW... art flowing everywhere...
I can tell, this is gonna be a hungry - wild - pushing - grabbing - fun next couple days... Just the way we love it...:cool:

a little reminder... if you post your cards in the (A-Thon Gallery) it is a easy way for all to have one place to look and see what everyone has posted since they last checked in ..

love ya all... have fun... oh and please take the CAT off the table... my KOKO really did a clean sweep of my area overnite... stickers galore everywhere...

That's Koko's job! :)

Everyone's off to a great start. Headed to the studio soon.

KESagers
10-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow! A ton of cards have appeared this morning! Great art everyone!

Ceejay the bright colors in your sticker collages are a cheerful good start!

Hazardgal - you have a really nice selection of images in your collages - rock on!

Good luck Suze with the computer - I hope you'll be back online soon.

Fabulous frogs Miloccpep!

Donnacr you have an amazing selections of cards already - and on your first day of a new job too - congratulations!

Wil - Can't get enough of those rooster cards! Also if you run out of stickers - postage stamps count for this marathon.

Mariloupatch - you are rocking out this marathon!

Spooky good cards Sharlene!

Howdy Cynthia!

A nap always makes things better so here I am and ready to get started on some cards. ;)

Amapola
10-10-2012, 12:48 PM
S-A-Thon 1 & 2 (Halloween) and
3, 4, 5 (Matryoshka/Russian Dolls)

and a couple more will follow soon.

Amapola
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks for whoever suggested earlier in the thread to use a punch to cut stickers out of sticky paper! I hadn't thought of that. A simple round punch made cool holographic disco balls, but unfortunately they don't scan very well.

S-A-Thon 6 (on hold) and 7

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
sathon 13: Freeway - hand-drawn and stickers traded

CynthiaSillitoe
10-10-2012, 01:13 PM
One for me so far:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_phoebe.jpg

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Good nite ALL! It's now 1.18am and I am bushed!

ceejay
10-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Nite nite ... miloccpep

KESagers
10-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Night Miloccpep!

Those colors make the sticker really pop Cynthia!

Amapola - great cards - the Russian Doll cards are so neat!

Here are my first ATCs:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Candy_Corn_Kitty.jpg
Candy Corn Kitty

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Just_Visiting.jpg
Just Visiting - traded

The black cat is my original photo digitally altered and the turkey is my father's photo which I have digitally altered. That turkey came to visit one day and took a peek in our window! The turkey card was originally created for an off-site swap but I had extra fixins so I just made one for the marathon.

marilou
10-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Night Miloccpep, sorry to have to leaf for a couple of hours, it is our wedding anniversary and we are off to a posh diner.
See you all before getting to bed!

Wil Opio Oguta
10-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Well I don't have many stickers, but I do have postage stamps. Here are 2 cards with postage stamps and rub ons:

Cathy1
10-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Mariloupatch - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

KESagers
10-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Yes - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Nice bird cards Wil!

KESagers
10-10-2012, 02:49 PM
These untraded butterflies needed some sticker pizzaz.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Spread_Your_Wings.jpg
Spread Your Wings

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Flutter_By.jpg
Flutter By

My original photos digitally altered.

ceejay
10-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Here are a few more ... two holographic backgrounds one metallic (the rose)
11 TRADED 12 TRADED 13 TRADED

Suze
10-10-2012, 03:50 PM
:) got two done.

Mary in Blue
Mary with Sacred Heart

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 03:54 PM
HAPPY Anniversary Marilou and have a beautiful evening with your hubby..

Sarah... where's our BIRthday gal.. I even make cupcakes.. now I eating them all UP...

Wil-Opio... what ????? you out of stickers ? oh no... can't happen:cry: but yes, as KESagers said, use them postage stamps... and if they are not sticky, glue them suckers down... no worries, we don't have any sticker police on duty this week....:policeman:

CynthiaSillitoe
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
A few more:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_marieoffkilter.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_prima.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_love2hearts.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_giselle.jpg

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Hello Cynthia, looking good gal... and hello Suze, your computer working better now ???
and a new hello out to Amapolo... welcome to a couple fun filled days.. hey Ceejay, hope we connect real soon...

Kristin, you always do such great stuff with your digitals.. lovin' the kitty, but that Turkey is fun... we have several running around here also..

KESagers
10-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Suze - glad you see you are back!

Love that sticker/APC combo Cynthia.

Sets of 2 cards - each to be traded individually - not as a set.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Daisies_and_More.jpg
Daisies and More

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_The_Cardinal.jpg
The Cardinal
This little guy came to visit my parents and my father snapped this picture.

marilou
10-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi Girls, back home. Thanks all for the good wishes!
Had a lovely diner in town and very good wine.
Not a good idea to make some more cards right now :v_spin::D
Off to bed, and see you all tomorrow. Night!

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 04:34 PM
ducks got show and tell....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_3.jpg..... # 3... farm critters are the stickers...... TRADED, thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_4.jpg..... # 4... Lil' Club and tree stickers.... TRADED, thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_5.jpg..... # 5... On the Wild side.. (these both scanned kinda blurry)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_6.jpg..... # 6... On the wild side...

dsign49
10-10-2012, 04:52 PM
My first one for today,
110423 # 1

110424 # 2

110425 # 3 TRADED

110426 # 4 TRADED

110427 # 5 TRADED

KESagers
10-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Desperate for your farm card Ducky!

Hi Dsign49! You always start of with a nice group of cards!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-10-2012, 05:13 PM
This thread makes me happy. When I was a kid, I grew up with Mrs Grossman's stickers. Oh, and Lisa Frank! I used to get Stickers And Such magazine which is where I first learned about mail art. They did a feature on decorated envelopes. One of their suggestions was to cover an envelope with glue and then glitter. Um, I figure the Post Office was not crazy about that idea! :wideeyed:

maggiebloom
10-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Hello Everyone!!

What fun you seem to be having!! I am not a big "sticker" person but I have lots of stamps!! I also have a new Michael's store not too far away. Are they a good source for nice stickers? The ones at the $ store are not so great here. I am posting a couple of cards using stamps. Is it too early for Christmas???

I heard something very interesting on the radio. Our creativity peaks when we are tired!! The thinking part of our brain tends to "shut down" and the creativity part takes over!! No going to bed yet in Europe!!!

Keep on sticking!

Happy (belated) anniversary, Marilou! Nice to see some friends - and to make some new ones. Suze - thanks for the heads up!!

prayer_at_night
10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Hi everyone!

*grabs one of Ducky's cupcakes* Yummy! <3 :wub:
I'm sorry I'm late! ;) Had a wonderfully lazy day with a bit of shopping and a lot of coffee. :cool:
Also bought some new cool stickers and started a hand (my newest addiction) for this athon. :)

Happy wedding anniversary, mariloupatch! <3 I think that your success in making such a long marriage work is a better reason to celebrate than getting older. ;)

Also, holy hell! It's amazing what all you wonderful people produced! <3 I hope I get a chance to trade with all of you! :wubclub:

Linda4atc
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
It was easy to get started, everything was laying out on my desk since last night,
and here are the first 3:
110340 ST-a-thon 1

110341 ST-a-thon 2

110342 ST-a-thon 3 on hold

LOvely cards, it didn't let give a you Rock hug.

Suze
10-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Happy Anniversery Marilou!!

got one more made (thanks for the welcome back, and I have same prob as always, I sometimes can't upload to gallery, I just keep trying and eventually I can. : ) sometimes I have to try a dozen times. It seems I can upload to gallery after 11pm, but not during day. I dunno why.

"girlfriends" (on hold for Marge)

CynthiaSillitoe
10-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Hello Everyone!!

What fun you seem to be having!! I am not a big "sticker" person but I have lots of stamps!! I also have a new Michael's store not too far away. Are they a good source for nice stickers? The ones at the $ store are not so great here. I am posting a couple of cards using stamps. Is it too early for Christmas???

I heard something very interesting on the radio. Our creativity peaks when we are tired!! The thinking part of our brain tends to "shut down" and the creativity part takes over!! No going to bed yet in Europe!!!

Keep on sticking!

Happy (belated) anniversary, Marilou! Nice to see some friends - and to make some new ones. Suze - thanks for the heads up!!

Michaels does usually have nice stickers, Maggie. Often a couple of aisles of them. :cool:

hazardgal
10-10-2012, 05:49 PM
More stickerhood cards! Was so busy today I almost forgot to post these here. They are also in my gallery:) I love what I see here and am about to go fishing for cards.

Fabulous card is traded. Thanks Cynthia!

ceejay
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
WOW ... my Michaels has about 6 aisles just for stickers ! I could go broke there !

CynthiaSillitoe
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
WOW ... my Michaels has about 6 aisles just for stickers ! I could go broke there !

Ooooh. I want to go to your Michaels!

sharlene54
10-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Michaels has so many stickers it's hard to choose, so I buy to many. I have 2 Michaels and 2AC Moorez within a 15 minute drive. That is not good according to my hubby, but good for ME.

Suze
10-10-2012, 07:09 PM
one more..ta da! you all are rockin' the stickers!!! Who says stickers aren't art??
gonna clean up art space and work on some mail art I owe, so might not be making anymore tonight. But I'll be reading threads to see the fun art and I'll keep trying to upload to athon gallery. sigh.

girlfriends *can't seem to take a straight picture..lol

KESagers
10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
I have that sticker Suze but I really like how you used it - great idea!

ceejay
10-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Here we go again ... # 14 TRADED 15 ... 16 The sticker on the Egg Artist is a flicker sticker moves the paintbrush.

Cherie
10-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Here are a few new cards. They are also in the A-Thon gallery. I love everyone's cards! Great job!

#1 Ice cream Fairy
#2 Dream Fairy
#3 Night Owl
#4 Spider web

KESagers
10-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Cherie those sticker inchies are really great! It can be hard to find stickers small enough and those are perfect.

Ceejay you are unstoppable today - keep em comin!

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 09:03 PM
so hard to keep up with all you sticky people... and looks like I better get busy and do me some card shopping...
and ya all driving me nuts with all your Michaels and them other biggie stores.. I got a
"we don't carry that anymore" walmart and a tiny scrapbook store.... boo-hoo....

great too see so many of our regular Thoners and I seeing a few new names... welcome everyone ... oh and birthday girl, Sarah, handle your next envelope from me with care, your cupcake might be a bit squished...:wubclub:

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 09:30 PM
last of my Wednesday show and tell... pheew... this still the first day ???
one of you gals just wrote... something about tired brain is a creative brain ??? well I tired but creative ??? I don thnk so...:confused:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_oct._sticker_7.jpg..... # 7... chipboard sticker bird and sticker border.... (TRADED, thank you )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_oct._sticker_8.jpg..... # 8... chipboard bird and sticker border

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_oct._sticker_9.jpg..... # 9... sticker border and punched butterfly

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_10.jpg ... # 10... duck farm with sticker buddies... (TRADED thank you)

KESagers
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Pretty bird cards Ducky!

Time for me to call it a day. I had every intention of going late but I can't keep my eyes open. It's been a great start to this marathon with a lot of art. Looking forward to tomorrow. :)

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
sathon 14: Lilypad: collage, postage stamp and sticker on green background.

miloccpep
10-10-2012, 10:25 PM
sathon 15: Piano-man: collage and postage stamp on black background.

Just Ducky
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
nite KESagers... and I hope to hang on for another hour... I pooped too..

Hi Rita... you doing so many great this thon... and look, you all fresh and starting your day and I wore out and ready for bed... what a small world but these time zones make it interesting...

I had a gal ask about non-sticker trade...
and yes, you do NOT have to ask for or ONLY trade your A-Thon cards.... in fact I just now asked one of our players for a non-sticker card.... it's always nice to do thon card for thon card, but it is not a rule... remember, we are here for fun stuff not a bunch of ol' rules...

ceejay
10-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Yay ... fun fun fun ... sorry ... I think I'm overtired ... must go make some sticker cards ... in my sleep ... then I get creative, first thing ... EARLY IN THE MORNING ... I have found is my optimal "creative" time. When I get tired, I wanna sleep. Night everyone ... catch you in the morning.

HHC
10-10-2012, 11:13 PM
What's this about getting all sticky?

Oh wait! We're supposed to use STICKERS? I have some of those! :yes:

I hope to be able to play a tiny bit, even though I have too much to do and too little time to do it in. Sometimes a girl just has to play!

HHC
10-10-2012, 11:14 PM
PS: Great cards everyone!

Cathy1
10-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Good night KES & Ducky - it's now the turn of the Down-under gals to look after you all. I have been flicking through the thread - really great cards being posted. I am going to have to get some done so I can do a bit of trading :cool:

Lovely to see some 'new' athoners joining. And also some hardened 'athoners' playing

Catch you all soon

miloccpep
10-11-2012, 12:20 AM
sathon 16: Bob Fosse: Postage stamp and stickers on Black background. traded
Director-choreographer Bob Fosse forever changed the way audiences around the world viewed dance on the stage and in the film industry in the late twentieth century.

sathon 17: Jose Limon: Postage stamp and stickers on Black background. traded
Mexican-born U.S. modern dancer and choreographer who expanded the repertoire of modern dance in works that explored the strengths and weaknesses of the human character

sathon 18: Isadora Duncan: Postage stamp and stickers on Black background.
Angela Isadora Duncan (May 27, 1877 – September 14, 1927), was an American dancer, Born in California, she lived in Western Europe and the Soviet Union from the age of 22 until her death at age 50. She performed to acclaim throughout Europe and Russia; and was exiled from The United States for her soviet sympathies.

sathon 19: Katherine Dunham: Postage stamp and stickers on Black background.
Katherine Dunham is probably best known as a legendary dancer who propelled the awareness of the cultures of the African Diaspora via her choreography

PinkZombie
10-11-2012, 01:55 AM
I didn't have any time today like I had planned, hopefully tomorrow! Great cards everyone!

marilou
10-11-2012, 02:56 AM
hello hello, I am back after a good night sleep and ready to get started.
I just answered all my PM's and updated my gallery. Now you can see clearly which card is available, and....a new sheet of autumn background dried overnight!
You all have been very productive, wonderful cards everyone. Have to go through the thread again.

marilou
10-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Michaels has so many stickers it's hard to choose, so I buy to many. I have 2 Michaels and 2AC Moorez within a 15 minute drive. That is not good according to my hubby, but good for ME.
Sharlene, we have no such shop as Michaels, unfortunately (or not?) but I have been to Michaels in Portland and Vancouver, great shops!

marilou
10-11-2012, 04:47 AM
and 3 more
110504 sathon 13 for Sharlene54

110505 sathon 14 available

110506 sathon 15 available

and more to come

Amapola
10-11-2012, 05:34 AM
S-A-Thon 8 and 9: Zentangle-inspired Medallions.

marilou
10-11-2012, 07:16 AM
another 3, the last ones for today
110512 sathon 16

110513 sathon 17

110514 sathon 18

KESagers
10-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Checking in here before my morning nap. Great cards have been posted while I slept. Good to see you HHC! PinkZombie we'll hope to see you tomorrow. Mariloupatch, Miloccpep and Amapola you keep posting so many wonderful cards! Ceejay - I hope you had a good night's rest and Cathy - I hope you are having a good day - it's still too early in the morning for me but I'll be back later. ;)

ceejay
10-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Well, good morning everybody ... a couple more cards to share ... #17 ... 18 TRADED

marilou
10-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi Kes, do not sleep tooooo long, time for ART!
I have been making greeting cards for Christmas and New Year, as I do have an order for 65 cards, and then I need mine as well... I like to show you 2 of them
110521 110522
The leafs and berries on the first one, is fabric, covered with adhesive plastic, that makes it easy to cut out and make the fabric shiny. It does not show on the scan:confused:

marilou
10-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Morning/Noon Ceejay, you sneeked in while I was posting :biglaugh:

ceejay
10-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Those are really nice, Marilou.

marilou
10-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks Ceejay!

Suze
10-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Good Morning Sticker artist type peoples. As I was clearing my table off last night I found some stickers and made a Anniversery card for Marilou.
I better get busy , lots of awesome cards being made!

Marilou's Anniversery

marilou
10-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Thank you so much Suze, much appreciated!!!So sweet of you.

hazardgal
10-11-2012, 10:30 AM
These two came out bright and loud:) Great art is blooming on this thread! Great work everyone!

hazardgal
10-11-2012, 11:05 AM
The name and info stamp on the back of the German stamp flower card is upside down. Oops! Does anyone else do dingy things like that?

ceejay
10-11-2012, 11:18 AM
No ... not us ... would we do that ? You're in good company hazardgal.:biglaugh:

marilou
10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Oeps, did not even mention it :embarrassed:

sniisk
10-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Oooooh, so many lovely cards here!

vero
10-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello everybody, here I am with some inchies !!
They are heat embossed with black powder on an acrylic background.
Birds, hearts and flowers are stickers.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7702/small/1_DSCI0146.JPG

CynthiaSillitoe
10-11-2012, 12:09 PM
The name and info stamp on the back of the German stamp flower card is upside down. Oops! Does anyone else do dingy things like that?

That's artistic license. :)

I've got to get in gear....

KESagers
10-11-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm back :) and here are 2 to start me off today:

2 un-traded cards that called out for some stickers

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Caged_Bird.jpg
Caged Bird - traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Leaf_transparency.jpg
Leaf Transparency - traded
This is one of my original photos printed on a transparency and hand colored.

Just Ducky
10-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Vero, cutie tweet tweet inchies....
Rita... beautiful use of real great postage stamps...
Marilou... I enve you gals that do greeting cards and yours are so pretty, oh and look, your Owl cards, I just now working on cards using the same owls, I thinking- cool
Ceejay.. morning gal, oops, where does time go, it's already 1:30 for me
Harardgal....wow, loving the bright loud.. better then 2 cups of wake up coffee...lol
Suze, ya know I can send you my anniversary date... and birthday and, and .....
KESagers... sure hope you got prettier weather then me today... cold wet and windy..bummer
so OK, got to turn this machine off, get my duck out of the pond and start creating..

KESagers
10-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Howdy Ducky! Yes we are finally seeing the sun after several days of clouds. It's a cold windy fall day and that's a relief after the terrible summer we had.

Suze
10-11-2012, 01:43 PM
so glad Helen is playing!! Ducky, your so cute. gosh, some darn fine sticker art on theses threads...
got one done : )

Must Have Coffee

Wil Opio Oguta
10-11-2012, 01:52 PM
No new cards from me today. Had to be out most of the day and now I have no energy left. Just watch some tv. Hopefully more cards tomorrow.

sharlene54
10-11-2012, 01:52 PM
I've finished 2 more. I found stickers I can't remember when I bought them. How much fun finding new things that have already been bought and paid for.

M4
M5(traded)
M6(traded)

marilou
10-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Lovely work done while I was assisting hubby for diner.
Vero: love your inchies
Ducky: if you take the duck out of the pond, do not forget to sweep his feet!
Love cards Kes
Suze: your must have coffee is gorgeous!

KESagers
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Thank you Mariloupatch!

Love that fashionable purse and hat Sharlene54!

2 of my Bee Kaleidoscopes with some sticker bling! To be traded individually - not as a set.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Bee_Kaleidoscopes_0001.jpg
Bee Kaleidoscope

CynthiaSillitoe
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Today's cards from me. On the Frida, the stickers are the tiny squares, which were a pain to do, but I expect her to be demanding. Gotta run now, but I'll be back later.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_diegocaught.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_fridaandbutterfly.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_cherubapc.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_sentmeflowers.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_girls.jpg

ceejay
10-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Allow me to add a few ... 19 TRADED 20 ... 21 TRADED

goatgoddess
10-11-2012, 04:30 PM
wish I had time to play! - maybe saturday .................

marilou
10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Ladies, did watch some tele tonight, but I am ready to go to sleep. We opened a bottle of very very good french burgundy wine...
Did you know, my hubby's hobby? Wine...buying and ...drinking:biglaugh: He knows a lot about wine! And we have about 350 bottles waiting to be opened.
Night everybody, keep up to good work, be back online tomorrow.

sharlene54
10-11-2012, 05:05 PM
That sounds great wine and food. When I do that, it's sleepy time for me although I love wine. 350-WOW, I coming to your house.

KESagers
10-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Night Mariloupatch! More wonderful cards Cynthia and Ceejay! Hope you can play on Saturday Goatgoddess. :) Time for supper and it's breakfast for supper here tonight . . .French toast, sausage, potatoes o'brian. :) :)

hazardgal
10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Marilou... 350 bottles... I feel rich with about 10 bottles. Wow! I'll dream about those 350 bottles! Wonder what is your favorite wine?

Just Ducky
10-11-2012, 09:07 PM
oh goodie, a wine tasting marathon.... with left over Sarah birthday cupcakes.. don't get any better then that...

Cynthia and CeeJay... looking good gals... dang 21 cards already CeeJay, guess I better get moving faster...
Sharlene, ain't it fun when you find stuff buried...
hazardgal... don't know about Marilou but my favorite wine is OPEN....lol
goatgoddess, come on gal dig out some stickers and come play...hope we see ya Saturday

KESagers
10-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Two more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Brids_Eye_View.jpg
Birds Eye View-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Yellow_Eyes.jpg
Yellow Eyes-traded
my original photo digitally altered

Just Ducky
10-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm back... show and tell for Thursday....
oh, Suze I just saw your cool coffee card... "I don't do Perky.." so cute.. so true..

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_11.jpg..... HOOTs #11
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_12.jpg..... Hoots # 12
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_13.jpg..... HOOTs # 13 (TRADED thank you )

I think Mariloupatch and I, living a ocean apart must shop the same store... she made Hoot cards also and I think we have some same Hoot stickers... cool.:cool:

marilou
10-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Can't sleep, so better check what you all are doing :biglaugh:
Ducky, I probably bought those stickers at Michaels in Vancouver last year
Keep on the good work girls, I am back to bed.

Just Ducky
10-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Marilou... get back in bed gal... it's the wee hours of the morning... and get out of the wine...:wideeyed:

Just Ducky
10-11-2012, 10:07 PM
oh oh, I forgot my puppy cards... did 3 puppys today...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_14.jpg..... # 14 Puppy ( TRADED thank you )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_15.jpg..... # 15 Puppy ( TRADED thank you )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_16.jpg..... # 16 Puppy

KESagers
10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Ducky you are going strong!

Just Ducky
10-11-2012, 10:52 PM
well KESagers... don't know about you but me and ducks is going to bed early tonight...
and I got the dreaded grocery shopping in the morning... man I hate food shopping.. what a waste of time and money better spent in a crafty store...:mad:

ceejay
10-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Wait ... I took a "debate" break ... here are just a few more before bedtime ... 22 TRADED... 23 ... 24

dsign49
10-11-2012, 11:03 PM
I got some finished tonight;
110578 # 6 TRADED

110581 # 7 TRADED

110582 # 8

110584 # 9 TRADED

110585 # 10 TRADED

sharlene54
10-11-2012, 11:24 PM
I'm with you Ducky. Craft shopping is much more fun than food shopping. Let's all meet at the nearest craft store with our wine glass in hand to share in some of the 300 bottles of wine.

Cherie
10-11-2012, 11:31 PM
After some technical problems, I finally scanned another card, Puppy Dreams. There are some super crafty folks making some super awesome cards! Keep up the great work!

KESagers
10-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh nooooooo - not the dreaded food shopping! I dread it also but got it done earlier this week when I was running errands. I like Sharlene's idea! Ceejay, Cherie and Dsign49 you are finishing my evening with some wonderful cards and I thank you! To bed with me - have a good night everyone!

marilou
10-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Hahaha I am not the only one going for grocery shopping, unfortunately the shop is way out of the craft shop:sad:
I updated my gallery, answered my PM's. I made 18 cards so far and only 5 left!
Sharlene54 & Kes & Miloccpep have to make a first choice, and I hope to have some new ones this afternoon. Sleep tight for those in bed, and good morning to the others.

PinkZombie
10-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Made two tonight. Not sure if I'm going to stay up and make more or if I should remind myself how late it is..

Surfer Girl (5 Stickers!!) Traded
Mermaid's Song

Both use nice Lisa Frank stickers, so hard to actually use them lol.. 'cause they're my favorites.

miloccpep
10-12-2012, 03:35 AM
sathon 20 - Roses - postage stamp, stamping (with celeryhead), and frottage leaf w colored pencil.

miloccpep
10-12-2012, 04:10 AM
sathon 21: Lily -collage, punch art, and sticker. traded

Cathy1
10-12-2012, 04:13 AM
I was starting to feel left out as I have had no time this week to make any sticker cards but finally tonight (Friday) I have been able to make a chunky for trade. I also made the dangly bits from an old necklace.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_Chunky_Pussy_Cat_001.jpg

Catching Butterflies

marilou
10-12-2012, 06:08 AM
Rita: your Lily collage is gorgeous!
Cathy: great chunky, one week early? Or do we trade now chunky's as well?
Finished the shopping, and also bought a lovely bouquet of flowers with green
burgundy leafs, and yellow orange and red flowers. This bouquet was wrapped
in a beautiful orange tissue....have to use it in my cards :biglaugh:

Moosecastle
10-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Here's a link for my sticker creations; gift tags. The borders and words are stickers.

www.flickr.com/photos/moosecastle/

KESagers
10-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Miloccpep - that celery stamping is way cool! Welcome Mooscastle! Cathy - your kitty chunky is so sweet. I think I have some sticker chunkies coming today also. Your doing great PinkZombie! Be back after my nap. :)

miloccpep
10-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks Kristin! Yes, the 'rose' turned out quite well! The size of the rose would depend on how many ribs are taken out from the whole celery.

sharlene54
10-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Good morning all. Well, the dust bunnies are running wild, the laundry is over flowing, the pantry is empty; no matter. I need to keep my priorities straight. Chores-NO; ART-YES!!

marilou
10-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Housework does not kill you, but are you willing to take a chance?:biglaugh:

marilou
10-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I managed to make 3 more. I found this big apple stamp, stamped it on heavy paper and reduced it on the printer.
110607 sathon 19

110608 sathon 20 traded

110609 sathon 21

marilou
10-12-2012, 09:59 AM
and 3 more for today
110612 sathon 22

110613 sathon 23

110614 sathon 24 traded

ceejay
10-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Good morning ... everyone ... These will start my day ... 25 TRADED 26 TRADED 27 TRADED

sharlene54
10-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Great Mariloupatch-

Ceejay-wonderful portraits

ceejay
10-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey those portraits were a lot of fun ... might do a few more again, later. For now here are three more. The first and second cards are new reproductions of my cards #3 and 4. 28 TRADED 29 TRADED 30 TRADED
PS ... I have now depleted my supply of these stickers.

KESagers
10-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Good morning all. Well, the dust bunnies are running wild, the laundry is over flowing, the pantry is empty; no matter. I need to keep my priorities straight. Chores-NO; ART-YES!!

Yay! I agree!

KESagers
10-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Laundry is started. Zucchini soup is in the slow cooker. Here are my first cards for today:

A set of cards with my original backgrounds and flower photos. To be traded individually - not as a set.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Stickers_and_Flowers.jpg
Stickers and Flowers

miloccpep
10-12-2012, 12:20 PM
sathon 22: Jazz - collage and stickers.

miloccpep
10-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Unable to REP you ceejay! loved those!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Housework does not kill you, but are you willing to take a chance?:biglaugh:

Today I have to do some laundry, but even more art. :)

ceejay
10-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks, miloccpep

Wil Opio Oguta
10-12-2012, 01:36 PM
I spend most of my day quilting, but in between I managed to make these sticker cards:

ceejay
10-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Those are lovely, Wil

KESagers
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Wil - I agree with Ceejay!

Sniisk sent me these adorable kitty stickers:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Rainbow_Kitty.jpg
Rainbow Kitty - traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Melon_Kitty.jpg
Melon Kitty - traded

Just Ducky
10-12-2012, 02:59 PM
boy.......... all you gals are really getting fired up here... each day is showing more and more eye candy...

right now I am pooped.. and broke... but the cupboards are full of food but still got no idea of what to make for dinner... and MY store was out of Ice Cream...ice cream, never heard of a big supermarket running out of ice cream.. boy, the store manager made a mistake walking by cause I let him know I was not a happy shopper... so after my rant I feel very mellow now..:cute:

CynthiaSillitoe
10-12-2012, 03:01 PM
My offerings for today.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_fridaredyellow.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_emperorclaudius.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_lewis.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_nina.jpg

KESagers
10-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Looking forward to the chunky marathon. :)

My original photo digitally altered with some sticker bling. Will trade chunky for chunky.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Pink_Pointillism.jpg
Pink Pointillism chunky

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Red_Bling.jpg
Red Bling

Here is the link for Cathy's chunky marathon - it's next on our marathon calendar:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24601

KESagers
10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
What . . . NO ICE CREAM!!!!! Boy I'm telling you I'm finding that all of a sudden certain things will be suddenly out of stock at the store - I guess it's a sign of the times but no ice cream is a crime.:mad:

ceejay
10-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I quite agree ... when I want ice cream ... I WANT ICE CREAM !!! So glad you gave that manager a piece of your mind, Ducky ... you gave him one for the team !

marilou
10-12-2012, 03:57 PM
I am pooped, we had a cheese fondue, with of course a nice bottle of white burgundy wine...so girls, I do not need ice cream , I am full....with cheese...night all, till tomorrow!

KESagers
10-12-2012, 04:33 PM
I love fondue!!!! I call "road trip" to Mariloupatch's house!

sharlene54
10-12-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm coming with you KESAGER. Who else is joining on a road trip?

dsign49
10-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Who is hosting the Chunky marathon?
I don't know if I will be able to play in that one as I should have some grandkids for the weekend.

dsign49
10-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Have to go and make some more cards. Check in later.

KESagers
10-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Here is the link for Cathy's chunky marathon - it's next on our marathon calendar:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24601

KESagers
10-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Some more kitty cards from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Woodland_Kitty.jpg
Woodland Kitty - traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Sunflower_Kitties.jpg
Sunflower Kitties

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Meadow_Kitty.jpg
Meadow Kitty

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Kitties_in_the_Pink.jpg
Kitties in the Pink

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Fireworks_Kitty.jpg
Fireworks Kitty - traded

ceejay
10-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Can we get to Belgium by road? I call shotgun ... LOL

KESagers ... your kittens are lovely.

ceejay
10-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Allow me to post a few more, before I go cook dinner ... 31 TRADED 32 TRADED 33 TRADED

hazardgal
10-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Howdy,

Here are 4 more; these using the Low Tack Artist Tape idea I found on You Tube:) These are done on matboard. I'm not really organized with posting and marking these as traded so feel free to ask and they are all in my gallery. I love to learn new things and this has been sensational! All of these are traded except Think and Joy!

Marge
hazardgal

hazardgal
10-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Here is # 5 from the tape series. All of these have a row of stitch tape on them. I'm thrilled with how the Low Tack Artist Tape added to these. I found that on the Envie thread. Have fun creating!

PinkZombie
10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Inchies (Will trade for at least 2:2 preferably 4:4 or greater)
Tiger (Black & White Lisa Frank sticker that I colored) - Available
Can't Wait to Grow Up - Available
Dolphin Lisa Frank - Available
Butterfly Lisa Frank "Breathe" - Available
Death - Available
Life - Available

Dreams Will Take You Anywhere (Poofy-ish rocket ship sticker) - Available

prayer_at_night
10-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Wow, people, your art is awesome! <3
KESagers, I just love your kitty cards! Especially the pink one, of course. ;)

Also: A big thank you goes to the lovely people who sent good thoughts and prayers my mom's way! She could come home today, the surgery went better than anyone would have expected... It's just awesome! <3

And: I finally made an ATC for this athon! *lol* I'm so sloooow...
The dinosaur and bone are rather thick and hard stickers with a bit of glitter, background is a collage from magazine paper. (The little hearts on yellow BG don't belong to the card! That's just the birthday card envelope I used as the background for the photo)
I love creating with stickers! <3

Cathy1
10-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Just made a fresh cup of coffee and going to sit down and go through the lovely art posted since I last checked.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves. We are having a weather blast/storm here so a perfect time to pick up the art.

KESagers
10-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Thank you prayer-at-night! Those tape cards are so cool Hazardgal! Rock on Ceejay and PinkZombie! Morning Cathy!

Just Ducky
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
evening gals... and finally got my show and tell... couple flower/butterfly goodies...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_17.jpg.... # 17

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_18.jpg.... # 18 TRADED (thank you)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_19.jpg.... # 19

working on a few more puppy's so I will be back... soon, I hope

dsign49
10-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I have a question when does the a-thon end tonight or tomorrow night?
110657 # 11 TRADED

110658 # 12 TRADED

110659 # 13 TRADED

110660 # 14

110661 # 15 TRADED

PinkZombie
10-12-2012, 10:14 PM
One more for tonight, Halloween themed this time. Mixed media with haunted house and bats stickers. Traded

dsign49
10-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Here are my last ones.
110663 # 16

110664 # 17

110665 # 18 TRADED

110666 # 19 TRADED

110667 # 20

KESagers
10-12-2012, 10:41 PM
The marathon ends Saturday midnight your time. That gives us a few days to prep for the chunky-a-thon.

Just Ducky
10-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Jill, you really going great...
Pink Zombie.. Halloween, now why didn't I think of that idea.... dah...
Prayer at Night... so happy to hear mama is doing so good..
Hazardgal...really like your use of the postage stamps
Cee-Dee... we still having fun ? yep...
ahhh all the cute kitties, Kristin... your (real) kitties always give you great art...

Cherie
10-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Some new cards available!

Kitten #1
Kitten #2
Puppy #1
Puupy #2

Just Ducky
10-12-2012, 11:22 PM
and how did I miss our miss Cathy1.... hi gal... you gonna have some show and tell ???

this is the last for me on this Friday nite... a few more Puppy's

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_20.jpg.....# 20

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_21.jpg.....# 21 TRADED (thank you)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oct._sticker_22.jpg.....# 22

see all you gals tomorrow...

ceejay
10-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm tired ... think I'll retire to my studio and "stick-up" a few more cards for tomorrow. Catch y'all in the am.

KESagers
10-12-2012, 11:57 PM
More and more great cards keep showing up! This has been a really great marathon and there is still one more day to go. CynthiaSillitoe is filling in for me as co-host tomorrow. I will try to check in as often as I can but tomorrow is going to be one of those days that might not go as planned.

Don't forget to check the calendar for the dates of all of the upcoming marathons:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4712

I think there is a lot of fun ahead. Night everyone and have a great day tomorrow!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Yep, bed for me...more fun in the morning!

Mouse That Roars
10-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Argh! Cannot believe I missed the first two days of my favorite A-thon!:(
Oh, well; at least I got it together today and cranked out these -- enjoy!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_StAT_--_A_Matter_of_Time.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_StAT_--_Spooky.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_StAT_--_Enchanted.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_StAT_--_Fire_Rose.jpg

Cathy1
10-13-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm here Ducky watching over all the great art. Have made one card and posted it earlier but haven't had the time for much arting this week. Have also been trying to catch up on requests so that I have a clear desk LOL.

Loving what you are all posting.

miloccpep
10-13-2012, 02:52 AM
sathon 23: Wedding Dress - Origami white wedding dress and stickers. Scan does no justice to the dress.
sathon 23a: a better scan of the wedding dress pattern. this is not mounted on a card and the size is bigger. Chiyogami paper.

vero
10-13-2012, 05:53 AM
Here are my new inchies :

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7702/small/1_DSCI0147.JPG

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7702/small/1_DSCI0148.JPG

CynthiaSillitoe
10-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Wonderful art, MouseThatRoars, Vero, and Rita! I'm just up with insomnia...going to sleep some more and then I can be a charming co-host and maybe create some more art. :)

marilou
10-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Can we get to Belgium by road? I call shotgun ... LOL

KESagers ... your kittens are lovely.
Ceejay, you need a boot or a plane to come to Belgium, but you are very welcome,
could crack a bottle or two :twitcy:

marilou
10-13-2012, 08:05 AM
I am not feeling very happy...early morning they delivered the logs for the fire place, ya this morning! They dropped them in front of the garage door, shortest way to stack them where they belong. BUT, we do not have access to the car, it is pouring rain, and it is election day tomorrow, so the logs have to be moved.....and that I was doing all morning. Silky wet, my back hurts... pff, need a little nap first I think, a shower and a good pot of coffee.
Meanwhile congrats to all cards posted, great art everyone!

hazardgal
10-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Mariloupatch... what a way to start your day. We live on the downside of a hill and when wood was delivered here they parked above and tossed them down. It made for some crazy woodpiles:) I restacked often. Take it easy.

KESagers
10-13-2012, 09:03 AM
32 degrees here - our first freeze of the season and after the summer we had it makes me happy happy. Allergies are supposed to calm down now. :)

Just popping in to say "Hi!" I see more great cards and inches!

Donnacr
10-13-2012, 09:17 AM
I have just returned home from my brother-in-law's 50th birthday party - am going to load my latest cards and head straight to bed.
I read in a magazine that patty pans (or cupcake liners) could be used to make skirts, so I tried it and got a little carried away with different styles
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0020.jpg#11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0021.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0022.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0023.jpg#14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0024.jpg#15 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0025.jpg#16 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0026.jpg#17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0027.jpg#18 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0028.jpg#19 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0029.jpg#20

Goodnight all, see you in the morning.

marilou
10-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Well, I survived the hard work from this morning, and decided to make a few more cards for this a-thon, using up my little owls.
110691 sathon 25

110692 sathon 26

110693 sathon 27

110694 sathon 28

110695 sathon 29

tha tha tha that's all Folks

miloccpep
10-13-2012, 09:53 AM
sathon 24: Blue and Pink Birds - stickers on recycled paper.
sathon 25: Blue Bird - stickers on recycled paper. traded
sathon 26: Silver Bird and Bird House - sticker on recycled paper.
sathon 27: Pink Bird in the Bird House - stickers on recyled paper.

sniisk
10-13-2012, 09:55 AM
I started to make some sticker ATCs but I don't think that I will finish anything today. At least I'll have some good backgrouds for the next a-thon :).

ceejay
10-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Good morning ... everyone ... last day eh? Okay here are my starters (watercolor painted around the stickers) ... 34 TRADED 35 ... 36 TRADED

CynthiaSillitoe
10-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh wow! Everyone's getting so creative! I have to get some cupcake liners!

I need to get in the studio, but it's too lovely, lying here in bed and admiring the art.

marilou
10-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Cynthia: get up you lazy girl, in bed huh..it is 5.30 in the afternoon over here, shame on you.
In the meantime I made MMH Halloween page for TF Balding and 2 Christmas cards.

marilou
10-13-2012, 11:33 AM
oeps forgot attachments

110707 110708

CynthiaSillitoe
10-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Lol, well it's only 9:30 a.m. here! We had a very rainy night and it's so nice to be cozy. Of course, I will get up, unlike the cat who may be here until tonight!

miloccpep
10-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Marilou, that's an awesome chunky page! Couldn't REP you!

marilou
10-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks Rita!

miloccpep
10-13-2012, 11:47 AM
It's 11.44pm now, so I will not stress out trying for 1 more card. I am happy with what I've created anyway! 27 cards! WOW!

miloccpep
10-13-2012, 11:59 AM
sathon 28: my dress - stamping and sticker.
Made it in the nick of time!

Just Ducky
10-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Hello all your creavite ladys... dang what a final day of ART from everyone...

Cynthia, I see you are at the wheel for us today... me and ducks is gonna try to fill in a few open gaps with you...:cool:

it's cold, VERy wet and windy here in Michgan today so I good day to sit inside and look outside...

CynthiaSillitoe
10-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Yes, Ducky and I are your fearless leaders...the question is what will we lead you into?

28 cards? You rock, Rita!

Ok, going to see what stickers I have left......