PDA

View Full Version : * Halloween/Autumn ATART * (All types of Art-a-thon) Oct 25 to Nov 1

Pages : [1] 2 3

Linda4atc
10-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Halloween and Autumn Themed Art-a-thon (ATART)
Starts at 12AM on Oct 25, 2012 goes till Midnight Nov 1st

Lets get the party going! Everyone is invited. This is an a-thon for all our favorite art. Atcs, inchies, twinchies, altoid tins, tags, moos, chunkies even journal pages (but for these you may want to ask for a size from a person you want to trade with) whatever you want.
Besides Halloween Treats or Spooks, we also have beautiful Fall colors and Thanksgiving to include in our art.

We have several hosts and each are giving two challenge ideas. These challenges are for anytime during the run of the a-thon. It will be fun to see how many of each are made.

Co-hosts and their challenges are... Thank you all. hugs
Linda4atc 1) hand drawn scarecrow atcs 2) Wacky Witches Brew Chunkies (ie: bat wings, eye of newt)
Donnacr (pending)
KESagers 1) black cats and pumpkins 2) chunkies with real Halloween treat recipes
sharlene54 1) Steampunky Halloween Chunkies. 2) tags
mariloupatch Halloween/Autumn distressed backgrounds and only home made stickers
dsign49 1) something to be thankful for like food, family etc 2) Postage stamp on a atc
Just Ducky All Art... inch...twinch...Moo... ATCs player choice in pretty AUTUMN colors, leafs, trees, all that pretty stuff

After you trade your creations they should be moved from the A thon gallery to Traded ATC's or Traded Mail Art (So only available Athon creations are in the athon gallery.)

Here's the "fine print"

What IS an ART-A-THON?
It’s a marathon create-your-favorite-art period, done over the same day and time in each time zone.
It’s kind of like we were all together for 5 days to play with our art supplies and this thread is our play room.

HOW IT WORKS: start creating art at the designated time, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread. Continue throughout the athon. Trading and chatting ensues.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE: - When you find a piece of art or creation you must have, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST: And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
Internet Explorer
1 Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu which has “properties” at the bottom.
2) Right click on “properties”, and it will show you "Address (URL)"Highlight the address/url and copy (Ctrl C).
Then follow steps 3 - 5 below
Note: Your picture will come up as large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread.

Mozella Firefox, Google Chrome and Mac Safari (most versions)
1) Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location” (which is about 2/3 down the list for me)
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
Then follow steps 3 - 5

3) Go to your post in the thread and click on the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl P) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) Remember that images from the gallery are small, medium or large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread. Find the word small, medium or large (or letters s m l) in the address and change it to size you want.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Maygar_Posta-traded.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

Theresagram
10-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Wooohooo! Can't wait!

Linda4atc
10-23-2012, 11:08 PM
LOL Teresa you beat me to the second post, I wasn't thinking. I hope I didn't miss any of my co-hosts, if so please speak up. I have not been very organized.

I list some of the things you are collecting.
Linda4atc post #5 hand drawn scarecrow atcs, Weird Witches Brew Chunky, Halloween Tags (any size, flat but any kind of danglies), DOTD, journal pages
thatgeekyartgirl post #8 tim burton art
Ibus post #32 Chunkies, in Fall/Autumn colours, and cute Halloween
theweavershand post #13 wonderful fall colors. Black cats and beautiful pumpkins
KESagers black cats and pumpkins, chunkies with real Halloween treat recipes
Just Ducky All Art, inch, twinch, Moo, ATCs player choice in pretty AUTUMN colors, leafs, trees, etc
dsign49 something to be thankful for like food, family etc, and Postage stamp on a atc
mariloupatch Halloween/Autumn distressed backgrounds and only home made stickers
debs913 If anyone wants to do dog related Halloween art...I want it!

HHC
10-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Looks like a fun time!

Linda4atc
10-23-2012, 11:16 PM
I am collecting
hand drawn scarecrow atcs
Weird Witches Brew Chunkies
Halloween Tags, any size, flat but any kind of danglies you want. I will add them to my junque journal.
Day of the Dead art
journal pages I still need to get my journal out to check the size.

Just Ducky
10-23-2012, 11:23 PM
DUCKY.... ya fergot Just Ducky... we both co-hosting...
and I am wanting to see some pretty AUTUMN colors ... leafs, trees, all that pretty stuff.

Linda4atc
10-23-2012, 11:27 PM
OMG How in heck could I forget my two favorite people? LOL The duck is going to put me in the dog house.
Did you want those on ATCs or it doesn't really matter?

thatgeekyartgirl
10-23-2012, 11:37 PM
yaay halloween, and i have tomorrow off so i can start cutting some atc blanks, hmm maybe some inchies and moos, and envie (i make my altered envies with bristol paper too) lol ive never done a chunkie before but have plenty of stuff for em so maybe ill get some stuff together for that too :D needless to say i love halloween and everything about it ESPECIALLY since it gives me a reason to obsess over tim burton art without looking to crazy

dsign49
10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
Can't wait.

Just Ducky
10-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Linda... my challange for Autumn colors is All Art... inch...twinch...Moo... ATCs player choice..

oh lookie, Thatgeeky gal is coming to play... guess I gonna have to try some drawing. I can do pumpkins, they kinda round..

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 12:48 AM
bahaha ducky, i like lots of art :D and never turn down a trade, best part of pumpkins is not all of them are round lol and the best part of art is they dont even have to be orange :biglaugh:

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Got it Nancy. I still owe you a page for you pretty Butterfly Garden #11 so I will do an Autumn Duck Chunky and maybe the duck will forgive me?

theweavershand
10-24-2012, 01:41 AM
cant wait! i love fall and all the wonderful colors. Black cats are my favs and I think pumpkins are absolutely beautiful. cant wait to collect some fantastic Halloween/Fall art!

marilou
10-24-2012, 02:12 AM
woot woot, this will be fun, and know what, good time to loose some weight, no time for eating, just some wine, to keep the "spirit" high.

Rogue Gal
10-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Yay - Halloween art! And Autumn art! Woot!

miloccpep
10-24-2012, 02:57 AM
I am here now...could not access this site the whole of yesterday. So I guess I better not log out but stay on and make art! I start tonight @ midnight! yay!

Moosecastle
10-24-2012, 05:52 AM
I'll be in and out - looking - and maybe creating, but probably mostly for upcoming swaps/x-mas cards ;)

CherylS
10-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Sounds like fun. Ill join in.

oddbreed
10-24-2012, 09:21 AM
subscribed to the fun

lv2paint
10-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Sounds like a party to me :jiggy: But I am new at this ATC business and I don't really get what a "moo" is; I figured out the other things -- inchies, chunkies -- just can't get my brain to decipher the MOO code :embarrassed: Help! Cecil! Help!

miloccpep
10-24-2012, 10:09 AM
My pc is misbehaving! So, if i am not here, it means it has decided to throw a tantrum! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

marilou
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
A Moo's size is 1" on 2.75", and there is also a Tea card, and that has the size of 1.1" on 2.5". I hope I have this correct :>)))
Any questions, shoot...there will be always someone to answer, but most of all have fun, lots of fun.

lv2paint
10-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Ok...sounds good...

debs913
10-24-2012, 11:12 AM
I've never done one of these. Sounds fun. Is it open to all media (HD/digital/etc?)??????

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Theyre great ways to use your scraps if you cut your own cards

dsign49
10-24-2012, 11:55 AM
My pc is misbehaving! So, if i am not here, it means it has decided to throw a tantrum! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I will keep my fingers crossed also for you.

dsign49
10-24-2012, 11:57 AM
I should go clean off my table so I will be ready to make art.

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Debs anything goes in an ATART. Any media and size art. Some people will use a lot of stamping or stickers as well. The main thing about stickers and collage is to carefully cut away the background and you get a much nicer pieces of art.

marilou
10-24-2012, 12:04 PM
no no no Rita, you are not allowed to go offline, we will have to keep the fort tomorrow morning :>))))

sniisk
10-24-2012, 12:09 PM
Let's see if I will have any time to play. I don't think so but I'll visit and see what you are creating.

dsign49
10-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Let's see if I will have any time to play. I don't think so but I'll visit and see what you are creating.

sniisk you work so hard and never seem to have time to play with us. We will be watch for when you do stop by and check up on us.

WE DO MISS YOU!!!!!!.

Ibus
10-24-2012, 12:27 PM
My list is Chunkies, in Fall/Autumn colours, and cute Halloween. I don't really like the dark ghoulish kind ;)

miloccpep
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Jill, you are so sweet, thank you but, you need to uncross those fingers or you'll never get any art done! Muack!

Marilou, I am trying to stay online but the pc just won't behave! I was cut off 3 times since I came on!!! UUgggh!:cry::cry::cry:

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi Luv2paint , mariloupatch answered the moo question. There are always new sizes and new names popping up for art on this site. This may help you and others new to a-thons and the site in general. Helpful Glossary and Slang Threads: (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35541&postcount=4)

New Member? Checklist & Helpful Links to Answer Common Questions (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1366) there are several other very helpful Stick notes at the top of each sub forum.

miloccpep
10-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Hatart 1: Boo! - stencil on stamped background.
Hatart 2: Trick or Treat - Stamping on celeryhead stamped background
Hatart 3: Beware - Stamping on inkpad background, punch art.
Hatart 4: Swing By - Stamping on white background. traded

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Yea! miloccpep! You got the art party going! I STILL need to complete my steampunk zoo swap cards before I can start on things for this. LOL

I loved the way you ladies posted our chunky collections in the last swap so I am trying to do that in Post #3 for everyone interested. If you want your collections listed I will try to get them added.

Don't forget we have a great list of Challenges to entertain our muses! Challenges are going to run the full a-thon instead of being assign a particular day. If you do something with the challenge in mind, point out that it is a challenge piece just for fun.

TF Balding
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
I have a couple of things to upload in a lil bit! :cute:

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 01:13 PM
:err: waahhh I can start now lol im behind lol ill get started tonigh :D

Ibus
10-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Just under six hours for me, although I have Athon pages to pack up, so might just start tomorrow.

KESagers
10-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Looks like the party is ON!

dsign49
10-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Halathon 1: Boo! - stencil on stamped background.
Halathon 2: Trick or Treat - Stamping on celeryhead stamped background
Halathon 3: Beware - Stamping on inkpad background, punch art.
Halathon 4: Swing By - Stamping on white background.

OH!!! LOVE THE ART CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY!!!!!

dsign49
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
I have been using my kindle....so I can make trade and not have to wait for my hubby to get off the PC.

lilbad
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm, sounds like a fun time!!

miloccpep
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Good night/morning! It's 2.45am now. Heading for my bed and praying the pc will behave tomorrow!
Good to see you here lilbad! I see you are well and about!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 02:50 PM
I have been using my kindle....so I can make trade and not have to wait for my hubby to get off the PC.

i know what you mean i get alot more done now that we have to laptop up and going again, and the hubby can use the phone internet, or vice versa...

yesss nap time, im excited and not even the one taking a nap, but i can finally cut out my blanks and backings its only 2pm here so i still have ten hours

TF Balding
10-24-2012, 02:59 PM
yesss nap time, im excited and not even the one taking a nap, but i can finally cut out my blanks and backings its only 2pm here so i still have ten hours

10 hrs--- I thought we started posting & trading today...ima day ahead, lol... Make a note on the calander cause it'll never happen again! :laugh:

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
lol i had to go back to make sure im not crazy lol its says oct. 25....but i could be wrong

dsign49
10-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes it starts the 25th at Midnight your time.

dsign49
10-24-2012, 03:14 PM
I will have to charge the kindle tonight.

TF Balding
10-24-2012, 04:13 PM
I was thinking it was the 25th :goofy:

sharlene54
10-24-2012, 04:42 PM
I can't leave for even a little while. I missed the beginning-and-what a great start. Welcome to all. I going try some the challenges and the sizes I've never done before.

7 1/2 hours to go. I think it will be a Halloween ATC. I have a women's club dinner to go to in a little while, but when I get back, I'm going to work on my first ATC.

See you on the 25th ~ 12 midnight.

marilou
10-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Holy Moses...turned my back to go for diner and 2 pages of the thread are already filled up. 47 minutes to go for me....but sorry, worked on my homemade stickers this afternoon, so I am off to bed ladies. See you all tomorrow! Nite nite.

lilbad
10-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Can't post until tomorrow, right?

Ibus
10-24-2012, 06:07 PM
You can start work at midnight your time Lilbad and post when you've completed something any time after that! ;)

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 06:10 PM
LOL So many people ready to get started. Do you all know the song "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere"? I really don't care if everyone everywhere starts at the same time and go till midnight for the last person (West Coast USA?) LOL

I talked to the Vet and now I have to add another trip into town during the a-thon. I have to take Calicat to the Vet Friday for an antibiotic shot. Couldn't talk them into letting come in today.

Janjo33
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Ready to play again! I'm thinking house chunkies would make a great format for Halloween - maybe I'll cut some backgrounds. Not sure I can do midnight tonight since I was up late the last two nights and I have that pesky day job. :D

CynthiaSillitoe
10-24-2012, 07:19 PM
I've got my stuff piled up, ready to start tomorrow.

Ibus
10-24-2012, 08:04 PM
I was going to start at midnight, but I've not really come up with anything I can call finished, so I'm giving up and going to bed, night night!

jensaz
10-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Gonna try to play!!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 09:18 PM
only 4 more hours and baby will be sleeping (hubbys giving him a bath...yes...oh crap i forgot bout the dishes) lol...but the hubbys excited and wanted me to start now lol hes silly sometimes...but i think ive finally convinced him to sign up

thatgeekyartgirl
10-24-2012, 09:19 PM
night night ibus...whats funny is im in the west coast i dont actually start creating till around ten..until...i think the latest was 3

debs913
10-24-2012, 10:03 PM
If anyone wants to do dog related Halloween art...I want it! :dog:

Tanya, you have a pass as you already MADE me a Halloween doggie :D

TF Balding
10-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Heehee... and it was fun. ;) :dog:

oddbreed
10-24-2012, 10:22 PM
ready to get this party started :mask:

TF Balding
10-24-2012, 10:34 PM
You can start work at midnight your time Lilbad and post when you've completed something any time after that! ;)

So technically i cheated... i have 2 cards & a chunky ready to post already... but in my defense i thought it was the 25th already, lol... also, i work kinda slow. I know alot of yall are gonna be busy stamping, sticking & gluing, but my cards are all 95% HD/HP. It takes me 2+ hrs to complete a card. I'm not very fond of the "Don't start working til midnight" rule... severely limits how much i can participate. :(

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 10:40 PM
So technically i cheated... i have 2 cards & a chunky ready to post already... but in my defense i thought it was the 25th already, lol... also, i work kinda slow. I know alot of yall are gonna be busy stamping, sticking & gluing, but my cards are all 95% HD/HP. It takes me 2+ hrs to complete a card. I'm not very fond of the "Don't start working til midnight" rule... severely limits how much i can participate. :( Iagree that is why I posted this...:wubclub:

LOL So many people ready to get started. Do you all know the song "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere"? I really don't care if everyone everywhere starts at the same time and go till midnight for the last person (West Coast USA?) LOL.

Can't post until tomorrow, right? post away, lets play!

Ready to play again! I'm thinking house chunkies would make a great format for Halloween - maybe I'll cut some backgrounds. Not sure I can do midnight tonight since I was up late the last two nights and I have that pesky day job. :D then don't wait...

Linda4atc
10-24-2012, 10:45 PM
I was going to start at midnight, but I've not really come up with anything I can call finished, so I'm giving up and going to bed, night night!
Sweet dreams.

Gonna try to play!! Welcome, it's a lot of fun.

only 4 more hours and baby will be sleeping (hubbys giving him a bath...yes...oh crap i forgot bout the dishes) lol...but the hubbys excited and wanted me to start now lol hes silly sometimes...but i think ive finally convinced him to sign up LOL good husband. Mine did the cooking and dishes tonight, I just made the salad and put away the leftovers.

TF Balding
10-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Thanks Linda :wubclub: Makes me feel muuuch better!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-24-2012, 11:42 PM
So technically i cheated... i have 2 cards & a chunky ready to post already... but in my defense i thought it was the 25th already, lol... also, i work kinda slow. I know alot of yall are gonna be busy stamping, sticking & gluing, but my cards are all 95% HD/HP. It takes me 2+ hrs to complete a card. I'm not very fond of the "Don't start working til midnight" rule... severely limits how much i can participate. :(

You're such a troublemaker!

dsign49
10-25-2012, 12:01 AM

You have Linda's permission to start...Let see what you have done.

TF Balding
10-25-2012, 12:13 AM
:laugh: i can't. I'm on my cell phone til tomorrow. *sigh* we live out in the country where dial up is a joke& DSL only a fond dream. Our "real" internet access is via da hubby's iphone& its wonderful wi-fi hot spot. DH is at work tonight... alllll night. But i am working on cards to post in the am! :D Hope yall will consider em worth the wait...

TF Balding
10-25-2012, 12:15 AM
& @ Cynthia: ikr?! Idk what's wrong with me... i can't seem to behave! :laugh:

Just Ducky
10-25-2012, 12:57 AM
WHere am I ???? what day is it ????? has anybody seen my Duck ????
I feel so lost... TF got started early but can't post show and tell till tomorrow?:confused:

and I just been sitting here doing nuttin' thinking I couldn't start till this time tomorrow ?
well nuts, it's all my duckys fault.. he won't get out of the bath tub, said it was to cold out at his pond...

debs, I doggie halloween... cool idea, everyone (me too) does cats.. hum, a doggie... guess I have to take that challange...
but it sure isn't going to be now... 1 am and my bed is calling.. see all you gals tomorrow, ( I think it is tommorw )

marilou
10-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Good morning, to all those who are awake, and sleep tight to the others.
I am awake for 1 hour and 1/2, have no coffee yet, as hubby is still asleep and better
not make any noise. Yesterday I made 2 cat stamps, and before I have a handmade witch on a broom and a bat. Takes a lot of time and patience, but great fun. I stamped my stamps on to sturdy paper and will emboss them or use glossy accent to make stickers. My background is ready, I used distress ink from Ranger, fired brick, mustard seed and forest moss, the most beautiful autumn colours.My glossy accent on a ghost dried, so I can scan the chunky's and post them in a while.

marilou
10-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi Ducky, you just jumped in! You pushed me back...not nice Ducky!

marilou
10-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Behave TF, or you will be haunted!

TF Balding
10-25-2012, 01:13 AM
I sure hope so mwahahaha....

Its been the 25th for exactly 11 minutes here in Arkansas... off to sip Butter Beer (thanks for the recipe ArtDuJunque!) & work on some LEGAL cards now, heehee...

marilou
10-25-2012, 01:29 AM
Hubby is up and preparing breakfast, so I scanned my first 4 chunky's, dangles or more dangles will be added later, otherwise the scan gets blurry.

111504 Atart 1: there is a shiny copper text, but does not show on the scan, it says: Brush up your brooms, polish your bats, clean your fangs and sparkle your cat

111505 atart 2 handmade ghost sticker

111506 atart 3

111507 atart 4 handmade stamp of cat and witch

Rogue Gal
10-25-2012, 03:10 AM
Worked today and then went shopping at Michaels & Ben Franklin's for Halloween stuff to use this weekend (like I didn't have plenty already!). Hope to have some time to start making stuff after work tomorrow.

miloccpep
10-25-2012, 03:26 AM
I know, I know. But these are extras from requests. Christmas comes early.
These are all Origami.

Hatart 5: Stockings
Hatart 6: Santa ( I have 3 of these)
Hatart 7: Santa 2 traded
Hatart 8: Dog on top Kennel Traded

Linda4atc
10-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Santas hun? LOL I do like the Santa 2. miloccpep, You are amazing with that oragami.

Rogue Gal we never can have too much.;)

mariloupatch those are wonderful. You did a fantastic job on the handmade stamps.

TF Balding In the morning I'll be looking to see if you put that stolen time to good use. :laugh:

CynthiaSillitoe good ta see ya

and Nancy my friend, Since Duck is hiding in the tub he didn't stick me out in the dog house. But I made something for ya anyways.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-25-2012_Lost_My_Mind.jpg Lost My Mind (because I forgot you on my co-host list)
also is this enough autumn tree/leaves for your challenge?;)

My first available chunky http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-25-2012_Troll.jpg Troll

Still need to add chunk to both of these, and may do something to the background on the Troll

miloccpep
10-25-2012, 05:12 AM
:err:Working on my trade cards today. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hatart 09: Shishimai 1
Hatart 10: Shishimai 2
Both are traded.

KittyNL
10-25-2012, 06:06 AM
Morning all! I am not a Halloween girl myself, but I love autumn/fall colors/colours :cool:

1. Dahlias
2. Dahlias 2
3. Fly away
4. Butterflies

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Halloween_athon_1.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Halloween_athon_2.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Halloween_athon_3.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Halloween_athon_4.jpg

miloccpep
10-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Hatart 11: Raven in the Moon - home made stamp, sharpies and brush marker. traded

miloccpep
10-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Hatart 12: Creepy Crawlies - stamping, stencil cut and paste.

thatgeekyartgirl
10-25-2012, 08:51 AM
i didnt get to catch up much but ill take a look when i get back from work and the car insurance place..so around 3 hopefully

oddbreed
10-25-2012, 09:09 AM
I sure hope so mwahahaha....

Its been the 25th for exactly 11 minutes here in Arkansas... off to sip Butter Beer (thanks for the recipe ArtDuJunque!) & work on some LEGAL cards now, heehee...

:biglaugh::biglaugh: you are ready to rock and roll!

Linda4atc loving the chunkie!

miloccpep
10-25-2012, 09:24 AM
halathon 13: Origami Snail on hand-drawn n inkpad stamping background. Punch art.
This card is traded.

marilou
10-25-2012, 10:15 AM
I am back, my hubby had his last PhD defense, and lunch after....and now back home, ready for more art!
Rita, you are really amazing with origami!
Linda, LOVE ducky :>)))) can you make me one too????? Pleassssse.
Odd....where are youuuuuuu?
Well better get started.

oddbreed
10-25-2012, 10:18 AM
im here, really! heres a witch to get me started and ive got some chunkies coming

sharlene54
10-25-2012, 10:21 AM
What a way to start. Awesome as usual.

I thought I would get some finished this morning, but not so. Well, this just the start and we all have lots of time to create and trade, trade, trade.

The post office loves me. I think I keep them in business.

Great cards-Rita, Kitty and Linda.:jimlad:

marilou
10-25-2012, 10:43 AM
LOvely Witch Odd, ATC or Chunky, or other size?

debs913
10-25-2012, 10:45 AM
So do we claim cards on the thread or PM folks? Newbie-a-thonner :D

mrubyjean
10-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Trades are done all through PM, debs! ;)

oddbreed
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM
the witch is atc size, just now getting my chunky on

lilbad
10-25-2012, 11:07 AM
My goodness.....such lovely art!

Nancy
10-25-2012, 11:18 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Haunted_Houses.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=331095) Here are my first for trade...I am so excited about this Halloween art...My goal is to trade 20 pieces this Athon......sooo need lots of trades!!

Ibus
10-25-2012, 11:31 AM
I was up earlier than usual today, but I've not achieved much at all. I've made two that I owed for the Athon and then these to trade.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/925/small/1_DSC_0671-1.jpg HATART 1.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/925/small/1_DSC_0675-1.jpg HATART 2. Fall Pheasant

Theresagram
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Lots of great stuff being posted!! I'm here and ready to get started!

Hope to post some stuff later! :D

jaw
10-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Well now. I have been off the site for the most part for a while. but ... an athon?! We'll see what I can come up with. hmmmm ....
Maybe this is what I need to get jump started again!

monarch
10-25-2012, 12:10 PM
here is one of mine.......................

The Lonely Pumpkin..........................

marilou
10-25-2012, 12:20 PM
I have been working on my home made stickers, and want to share some of them.
Now they are ready to use
Ghosts are draw cut out and embossed with UTEE, little leaves are stamped on distressed paper and cut out, bigger ones are punched, and the black animals, stamped cut out and embossed with disco black

Linda4atc
10-25-2012, 12:26 PM
mariloupatch those are adorable! And take note people that is one of marilou's challenges... :D

native killette
10-25-2012, 12:26 PM
I subscribed, perhaps I'll join in tonight. :]

Ibus
10-25-2012, 12:32 PM
They're lovely Marilou :)

Linda4atc
10-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Thank you, oddbreed and sharlene54. Morning mrubyjean and lilbad.

monarch, miloccpep, KittyNL, oddbreed, nancy, and Ibus awesome art being shown.

jaw so nice to see you, an a-thon is a perfect welcome back party. Glad you are here utahprairiegirl and debs913. Just pm people when you want to trade. Nobody is required to trade with anyone, but most people are happy to trade with the first person to ask, unless they have requested trades (trade pending) and the other person may need to pick their card first.

Theresagram lets see some stamping lady!:wubclub:

native killette I hope you do it is a lot of fun

CynthiaSillitoe
10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
How am I supposed to get in a Halloween/Autumn athon mood when it's snowing outside?! :(

I did do a little, just nothing finished yet, but I'm hoping for more art time later today.

Linda4atc
10-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Cynthia Put some cinnamon sticks in water and simmer. Or make some warm spiced cider. Both remind me of autumn, I love the spicy scent of cinnamon.

oddbreed
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM
ahhh you got snow Cynthia, woohoo! feels like snow here too!

Lindas cinnamon on the stove idea DOES work wonders on the senses~

marilou
10-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Thanks everyone. Making those stickers is really fun, and much much cheaper than what you can find in hobby shops. It has been a busy day, my stickers and backgrounds are ready, stamps sorted...chunky's will be for tomorrow!

Rogue Gal
10-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Such wonderful things posted already - wish I didn't have to leave for work! Marilou, those stickers are really wonderful!

Theresagram
10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
How am I supposed to get in a Halloween/Autumn athon mood when it's snowing outside?! :(

I did do a little, just nothing finished yet, but I'm hoping for more art time later today.

Pop in an old Werewolf movie!! That always does it for me!

But then, I am always in a Halloween mood!! Even when it's 120 degrees out!

Theresagram
10-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Marilou, those are great!!!

marilou
10-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks Rogue Gal and Theresagram!

TF Balding
10-25-2012, 02:43 PM
ok, i stayed up crazy late (early?) workin on stuff... and all of it sucked. so ima post some of my contraband instead, heehee... not sure any of it exactly fits in with the current trend we got goin... but if any one is interested in creating some dark & creepy Halloween art pm me & maybe we can trade...

111552111553111554111555e

*EDIT* All are traded...

oddbreed
10-25-2012, 02:56 PM
:swoon: OMFG Tanya, can i have all four?!? wow, lemme get some stuff posted! pming you!

dsign49
10-25-2012, 03:16 PM
I did some cutting and punching Then this what I put together Inchies
111560 Butterfly Inchies

111561 Footprint Inchies

111562 I Want Candy Inchies TRADED

111563 Leaves Inchies

111564 Snowflake Inches

They are attached to a ATC card

dsign49
10-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Cynthia, I made snowflakes to go with your day. I just hope the snow stay to the west.
It is cool and windy here today again.

TF Balding those look very good and Halloween...We all have time when thing just don't go right.

monarch your lonely pumpkin card look terrific.

All the art is amazing and mariloupatch love the sticker. How did you make them?

Amapola
10-25-2012, 03:41 PM
I had time to make a few today, yay! But the pictures are of poor quality. Scanner just broke the other day and I'm trying to post pics taken with a cell phone.
Halathon 1: 21st Century Witch
Halathon 2: Girly Witch with Hat

Amapola
10-25-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm adding my next two cards:
Halathon 3: Scary Black Cat
Halathon 4: Girly Witch in a Window
I may not be able to play or be online a lot until the two last days of the athon. Have some work duties and will be partly out of town, too. I'd still love to trade a bit, of course, so pm me and I'll get back as soon as I can!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-25-2012, 04:11 PM
wow i was only gone a few hours...lol...love all the art...i got to do a little art at work today(spray painted milk jugs so the kids can make canody containers for the halloween party :D which the paint DID NOT stick very well...i kinda figured it wouldnt)....im home now gotta staighten up a bit then will get started.

i was supposed to fall asleep last night but crashed OUT at eleven...lol hubby was so disappointed (hes very competetive and said i was gonna lose...had to remind him it wasnt a "real marathon" its more for fun lol)

Nancy
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Halloween_5_6__7__8.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=331132) Some more from me!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-25-2012, 04:53 PM
ahhh you got snow Cynthia, woohoo! feels like snow here too!

Lindas cinnamon on the stove idea DOES work wonders on the senses~

Cynthia, I made snowflakes to go with your day. I just hope the snow stay to the west.
It is cool and windy here today again.

TF Balding those look very good and Halloween...We all have time when thing just don't go right.

monarch your lonely pumpkin card look terrific.

All the art is amazing and mariloupatch love the sticker. How did you make them?

Snow is never good. Snow is the enemy. Just ask my cat who is sulking in the computer chair, preventing me from uploading scans, but better than her griping. (She grew up in Phoenix.)

I do have some art going. House to myself this weekend. The drapes are already pulled. Food for the weekend is on its way, and I'm creating away.....

marilou
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Great Cards Nancy. Design I stamp or draw different stuff, cut them out and then used utee, for the leaves, make de background first with distress inks then stamp and cut out or punch.
Its 11.00 pm, time to got to bed abd redeay to create tomorrow, night every one!

sharlene54
10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Good night mariloupatch.

Snow, I could never take snow in Oct., although last fall we had an early snow storm and it was terrible with the leaves still on the trees. Lots of down branches and no power for many families. Now the news is going crazy with this hurricane maybe coming to the east coast of the US.

I finally got 2 finished.

1H
2H-chunky(traded)

lv2paint
10-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Just wanted you all to see I haven't been slacking...these are just the witches I have had time to work on today. There are lots more cards in my gallery...enjoy!

CynthiaSillitoe
10-25-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm kind of all over the map with styles....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_vampire.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_homicidalgargoyle.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_halloweengreetings.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_edgarandyouknowwho.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_catcostume.jpg

Blanche
10-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Hello old friends!

First off, I think I have one Halloween chunkie left over that is up for grabs if any one wants it in the A-Thon Gallery

Second, and I know ya'll will think I am crazy for sure, but when I read the first pages of posts in ths thread it reminded me of Ruby in the movie, Cold Mountain (one of my top 10 favorite movies no doubt because of my proximity to the locals in the movie)

Ruby: Number one - shut this door, it's freezing. Number two - shut that door, it's freezing. I'm laying on my back, with my fingers poked in my ears trying to shut out who's got a bag of diamonds and who's carrying a tray. If you want to get three feet up a bull's ass, listen to what sweethearts whisper to each other. Now, if you're going to wimble wimble all night, I'm going to sleep in with him.

hahaha.....everyone posting they love this and that... lol... ok, I'm tired from traveling and working, time to channel all that into some art....(but I still think it's funny that quote came to mind with all the chatter!!!)

-B

CynthiaSillitoe
10-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Ruby rocks!

Blanche
10-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Cynthia, I somehow knew you would 'get' it...lol :yes:

Nancy
10-25-2012, 08:12 PM
# 9. 10 @ 11 for trade....
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/large/1_Halloween_9__10__11.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/1_Halloween_9__10__11.jpg)

Suze
10-25-2012, 08:14 PM
I wanted to do the chunky athon, didn't happen. :sad:
oH, so I love autumm, Halloween, spiced cider , apples, pumkins, catching a whif of someones woodstove burning, caramel apples, popcorn balls, funky decorations in peoples yards........and yes, I'll admit it, Halloween brings the promise of Holidays coming up...Thanksgiving, Christmas. I love the yellow of goldenrod, and the yellow butterflys that only come in fall (here in south)

keeping fingers crossed that I'll be able to play in this athon. If I don't play, you all know I'll be reading the thread and cheering you on....such a good group of traders (and its only just started!)

picture is a beautiful tree thats 17' from my front door, its the first thing I see every morning. Well, that and the green dumpster. :huh::yes::laugh:

KESagers
10-25-2012, 08:17 PM
So much great art has been posted for this marathon already! You guys rock!

Got my flu shot this week. The rest of my family had zero side effects. I usually have a little but this year it really knocked my feet out from under me. Still dragging but at least I can enjoy all this art that is being posted.

As Sharlene said we are now preparing for a possible Hurricane that might join up with the storm that is headed our way from the west. If that happens right over top of us we are told this will be a storm unlike any this state has ever seen. REALLY GREAT RIGHT NOW! So depending on how this forecast shapes up I may be in full disaster preparedness mode this weekend and if it does hit us I'll be without cable until power is restored. Sigh - I hope I get to at least make some art.

Art on everyone!

monarch
10-25-2012, 08:20 PM
beauiful beauitful tree!!!!!! All our trees have lost their leaves and it is coooool here!!!!

Sure hope the storm misses you.....that would scare me........................

miloccpep
10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Kristin, hope the storm pass you by!

Nancy
10-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Oh, Kirstin I have been hearing reports of that storm all day and it sounds frightening..I lived on Galveston Island for 21 years before moving to FL..so they have been a way of life for me...I do not evacuate, just ride them out in hip boots and a hard hat. The difference is, living in a storm zone, emergency management has lots of experience and equiptment and can get things up and running for us quickly...but
Northerners do not have that advantage. Take good care of yourself and I will be sending prayers your way.

lilbad
10-25-2012, 09:11 PM
111603 Traded

111604 Traded

Looking to trade!! These are all watercolors.

lilbad
10-25-2012, 09:13 PM
111606 Mixed media Traded

111607 watercolor Traded

111608 Mixed media Traded

KESagers
10-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Thank you for all of the well wishes.

lilbad
10-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Be safe!!

monarch
10-25-2012, 09:32 PM
2 available.....

Trick Or Treat..........on hold
The Lonely Pumpkin..........traded

Nancy
10-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Nighty, night all! I am going to sign off and make a chunky or two then read myself to sleep........

thatgeekyartgirl
10-25-2012, 10:49 PM
nighty nighty to ya'll and hola to anyone else whos awake

HHC
10-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Wow, a great variety of art has been created already. I hope to have some time tomorrow to make something... :)

sharlene54
10-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Good night all or good morning to those in other places around the world.

Love the art WOW WOW. What a pace.

Tomorrow I'll be doing some prep for the pending hurricane. It doesn't sound good. Maybe it will blow out to sea. Let's hope.

dsign49
10-25-2012, 11:18 PM
There has been some very good art today.
Kristin I hope you start to feel better so you can participate.
Good night Sharlene.
I did a few more.
111616 Zentangle Inchies

111617 # 1

111618 # 2

Linda4atc
10-26-2012, 12:43 AM
Ok I am not sure if I'll get anymore made today.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-25-2012_Poison_Brew.jpg Poison Brew TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-25-2012_Boil___Bubble.jpg Boil & Bubble TRADED
I used paint-bucket paper for the background, rubberstamped cauldron, and hand drawn and cut pieces to make the witches.
They are funky little witches and made in pieces but I think they qualify as handmade stickers for the challenge.

Linda4atc
10-26-2012, 12:59 AM
I hope all of you in the Hurricanes path stay safe and sound. hugs and prayers for you and yours.

sniisk
10-26-2012, 02:25 AM
We got snow last night. And it's still snowing. Ans Rita made some Christmas ATCs. I think I'll suggest here that we would have a Christmas card a-thon on December 6-9. Then it should be possible to get them to receivers when it's Christmas time. How does that sound? I could put that in the a-thon calendar quite soon.

And I really wish I could play more now :(. Stupid work...

marilou
10-26-2012, 02:40 AM
Up late, I slept like a log! First the boring food shopping and then ART ART ART!

I went to the thread quickly, and OMG this will really be an ART-ATHON! need to make some PM's urgently :>)

Rita, tell your computer to behave, we can not miss you!
Lilbad, Monarch...and all of you who posted.....wonderful, remind me to give reps.
Yep, put a note, will do as soon as I am back, hubby calls.
Linda, your witches are something in between collage and sticker, but for this athon I declare them "stickers" whoahaha brew my lovely's
Please no nature disasters, snow ???? isn't that early? This week we had 22C!!!
summer weather, but it is getting cooler now. I hope that the hurricane fades...
please be safe!
See you later!

marilou
10-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Sniisk, check my calendar, and I am free....for the time being! Would love to have a separate Christmas Athon.

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Hatart 14: Vampyra -Origami, stamping, sharpies. Wings are foldable, see the creases? traded

Next would be the Count if I can get the fold right!

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 05:43 AM
Hatart 15: The Count
Hatart 16: The Count in Red - Origami, stamping.
Chunky. I think I prefer the Count in Red. Yet to color the tree and house black for night!

marilou
10-26-2012, 05:43 AM
I am back, fridge stuffed for the weekend, first autumn page dry, chunky
111628 Atart 5
watercolour background, tree stamped and leafs punched from distressed paper.

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Hatart 17: It's Halloween! - Origami Bat on stamped background. Sharpies. Wings can be pulled out. traded
That's the Count in Red, awake to celebrate Halloween!

marilou
10-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Great Count Rita!
And another chunky from me, Pumpkins.
111630 Atart 6

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Loved the way you combined the colors, Marilou! Very beautiful card that!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 08:56 AM
goodmornin all...i have off of work today so ill be trying to color all the cards i sketched out last night but with chase around i may end up only doing some inchies lol

marilou
10-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Atart 7, chunky

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 09:06 AM
what an awesome chunky what are you using for the background it looks like watercolor

Amapola
10-26-2012, 09:11 AM
I managed to find some art time after all, by stealing some from last night's sleep! Here are my latest creations.

#6 Pumpkings and Spiders on hold, others available

Amapola
10-26-2012, 09:14 AM
It was surprisingly quick to make these, when I found lots of ready prepared backgrounds and inspiring images handy. We, too, have our first snow right now so this may have affected how fall looks in my mind! A bit of snow here and there already :-)

Great art by all of you folks!

#9 and #10 on hold, #11 available

marilou
10-26-2012, 09:16 AM
I used distress ink Thatgeekyartgirl diluted it with water, great cards Amapola!
Love the 2nd most, although...hard to choose ;)

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 09:19 AM
marilou i forgot distress inks can give such cool effects :D what fun cards amapola

sharlene54
10-26-2012, 09:28 AM
I haven't gotten much art accomplished, but I'm sure enjoying everyone's.

meloccpep-outstanding origami
marilou-you know I love those chunkies
Amapola-sleep no, art yes-great cards

Nancy
10-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Beautiful art Amapola...loove your style!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 10:15 AM
sharlene good thing its a long athon :D

Nancy
10-26-2012, 10:34 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Halloween_12_13_14_15.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=331235) A few more..I know the way I post mine is difficult for some to
sort out...but it is the easiest for me ..When you click on the set of 4 , you can see
the technique and if it is traded it will be marked traded...

CynthiaSillitoe
10-26-2012, 11:14 AM
We got snow last night. And it's still snowing. Ans Rita made some Christmas ATCs. I think I'll suggest here that we would have a Christmas card a-thon on December 6-9. Then it should be possible to get them to receivers when it's Christmas time. How does that sound? I could put that in the a-thon calendar quite soon.

And I really wish I could play more now :(. Stupid work...

Like making actual folded Christmas cards? Or Christmas atcs?

Linda4atc
10-26-2012, 11:20 AM
WOW You all Rock! Love all the art. miloccpep you must have as many oragami patterns as Theresa has rubberstamps;)

Snow, snow go away, it's an ATART day. I hope all of you with those storms are staying safe. Hugs...

I did get a chunky done before bed last night.
collage, rubberstamping, shading with copic markers, stickles glitter, ghost embilishment. I would be happy to add a bulky Halloween dangle onto it if you want.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-26-2012_2402_Spook_St.jpg 2402 Spook Street

Linda4atc
10-26-2012, 11:22 AM
I am heading into town to take calicat for a shot and to grocery shop. It's a 40 mile drive but I'll be back asap. Keep art-ing :D

marilou
10-26-2012, 11:23 AM
and this one, on special request, not available for trade, sorry

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=Linda4atc;1316047]WOW You all Rock! Love all the art. miloccpep you must have as many oragami patterns as Theresa has rubberstamps;)

LOL! Hahahahaha! If only!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: But thank you anyway!

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Good night ALL! See you tomorrow if the pc allows!

Theresagram
10-26-2012, 12:33 PM
So much great art has been posted for this marathon already! You guys rock!

Got my flu shot this week. The rest of my family had zero side effects. I usually have a little but this year it really knocked my feet out from under me. Still dragging but at least I can enjoy all this art that is being posted.

As Sharlene said we are now preparing for a possible Hurricane that might join up with the storm that is headed our way from the west. If that happens right over top of us we are told this will be a storm unlike any this state has ever seen. REALLY GREAT RIGHT NOW! So depending on how this forecast shapes up I may be in full disaster preparedness mode this weekend and if it does hit us I'll be without cable until power is restored. Sigh - I hope I get to at least make some art.

Art on everyone!

Oh, I hope it shifts and goes out to sea or fizzles out. Stay safe!

I had my first ever flu shot Wednesday. The hospital I work at just made it mandatory. So they gave me the shot and had to monitor me for awhile because I'm allergic to eggs. (Moderate to severe) I had no side effects at all!! :D Sorry you're having them. Feel better!

Theresagram
10-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Gorgeous art being posted!!!!

I got home too late last night to make anything. :( I was at my sons house, watching 2 sick grandkids. But I did get some of my new stamps trimmed and ready to play with tonight!! I will be making stuff tonight!!!

:D

lilbad
10-26-2012, 01:14 PM
I still have several in my athon gallery!

Ibus
10-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Beautiful Work, I need to spread some love around before I can leave rep :)

Ibus
10-26-2012, 01:39 PM
I got more done today and I made paper! Obviously getting up early, like yesterday, doesn't work ;)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/925/small/1_DSC_0681-1.jpg HATART 3. TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/925/small/1_DSC_0680-1.jpg HATART 4.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/925/small/1_DSC_0679-1.jpg HATART 5.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/925/small/1_DSC_0678-1.jpg HATART 6.

CynthiaSillitoe
10-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Just one so far today...and it looks better in person. I so need a new scanner.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_witchnextdoor.jpg

CherylS
10-26-2012, 03:13 PM
I've been busy with PT after my knee replacements but I finally got some cards done. They are all scratch cards with markers.

dmnh
10-26-2012, 03:16 PM
I am enjoying all the pretties posted thus far in the athon! I'm getting a late start at it all myself.
I have 7 little books to offer for trade. The only ART involved in them is actually sewing them together. I can't take credit for the images on the books. I'll trade a little book for an ATC and the larger one for a chunky or 2 ATCs.
Little books are made from recycled chipboard (cereal box), black construction paper and halloween stickers with googly eyes. They each have 20 pages of manila drawing paper. These are all ATC size, sewn in the pamphlet stitch with metallic purple embroidery thread. The boo book is just to show you all a decent picture of what the little books look like.
Large book is made from a paper napkin fused to cardstock. It has 40 pages of manila drawing paper and is 4.5x4.5 inches square. This one is sewn in the long stitch with orange crochet cotton thread.

If you're interested in a book, please ask for it by name. Shoot me off a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

spider
grim reaper
oogidy boogidy traded
monster
owl
boo vampire

ghost traded

lilbad
10-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Donna, loving the book idea!
Cheryl, nice job! Sorry to hear you had your knee replaced....been there, done that! Keep up the good work!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 03:59 PM
chase took a long nap this morning so i got some of my stuff done, just needs final touches...then while he played with play doh mommy played with "big girl playdoh"(polymer clay ) and have some cute charms baking

marilou
10-26-2012, 04:25 PM
It is calm here.....I have not much done today as well, for me it is bedtime, almost fell asleep in front of the tele, watching " Midsomer Murders'
Night everyone, see you in the morning

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 04:27 PM
night marilou avoid the nightmares

Ibus
10-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Night Marilou, sweet dreams

Theresagram
10-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Wowzie!! Lots of great stuff being posted!! I'm loving it!

I haven't made offers for trade on anything yet, because I haven't made anything. But I will be making stuff tonight!! :D

catladybj
10-26-2012, 05:11 PM
do not have time to read the thread at the moment- will only be able to play a little this w/e-working a Haunted House fri and sat nites.
I still have to run to store for makeup!
if I owe you from last w/e -I have not mailed anything out yet.

can our trades be anything Fall or Halloween, and the challenges are 'extra'???
will check in when I get home from scaring people-do not need a mask for that!!!
I will read all later but-do we post our trades in the ATHON gallery? I have to move my stuff from the Halloween athon to my gallery still.

dsign49
10-26-2012, 05:31 PM
The art is just amazing..everyone is doing such a great job.
I found some time to make some cards.
111685 # 3 111686 # 4

111687 # 5 111688 # 6

111689 # 7

KESagers
10-26-2012, 06:32 PM
You all keep posting wonderful art!

Went to the store today so we are ready if things are closed for awhile.

I'm really gonna try to do some art tonight!

sharlene54
10-26-2012, 06:48 PM
The art is incredible.

I haven't been able to keep up with the posts. I'm preparing for the impending Hurricane Sandy. It could be quite a disaster. I can't seem to think of anything else. I do have a few finished, but I won"t post until tomorrow.

I'll see you all later to get a gander of all the art.

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 06:53 PM
lol almost half a day later lol here my polymer clay charms,it was my first time using polymer clay...my jack chibi was a fail though :biglaugh: ill have to redo it

Ibus
10-26-2012, 06:57 PM
They're cute!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-26-2012, 07:00 PM
thank you :wubclub:

lilbad
10-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Ksagers...be safe. Reminds me of the Movie about the Storm of the Century! Hope you don't have anything like that!

lilbad
10-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Ok, have homemade soup to eat. Wanted to go to the theater tonight to see "Arsenic and Old Lace", but it was sold out. Got tickets for tomorrow night. Anyway, will be around to play if anyone wants to trade.

KESagers
10-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Hang in there Sharlene!

Thank you Lilbad. It's all doom and gloom on the news but memories of the 3 horrible storms last year are still fresh in everyone's mind so people are really getting prepared this time.

Finally here are 2 ATCs from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Spooky_Mouse.jpg
Spooky Mouse

lilbad
10-26-2012, 09:07 PM
So danged adorable! We are having a mellow, Fall day today here. Hugs to you!

monarch
10-26-2012, 09:08 PM
1 available for me........................

Tina & Sara's Halloween Party.............................

lilbad
10-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Wonderful, Monarch. You still need to let me know which atc you want!

Just Ducky
10-26-2012, 09:12 PM
see what happens when I don't come on here for just 1 night.. now I have to do catch up big time... you-all have posted 145 post since I was here last...
did get some cards started yesterday and finished up these 4... and tomorrow ?? more I hope..

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_hallow_1.jpg....... # 1
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_hallow_2.jpg...... # 2
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_hallow_3.jpg...... # 3 (TRADED) thank you
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_hallow_4.jpg..... # 4 (TRADED) thank you

Theresagram
10-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Great cards Kristin!!

Ok, my 2 sick grandkids just went home with their dad. I've been taking temps, giving meds, cleaning up barf, giving breathing treatments all day. Now I'm free to play!

Rogue Gal
10-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Not a moment too soon, Theresa!

Kristin, that storm looks very scary! I'm so glad that you got things taken care of so you can be safe and prepared if it comes your way! Hope you and all others in the East will be safe.

Thatgeekartgirl, your charms are wonderful!

Loving all the art! I have some moo houses made, and some chunkies in the works.

dsign49
10-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Kristin and Sharlene stay save and I am sure hope that Hurricane will fizzle and just fizzle out. I did watch the news to night and I know it does not sound good, I will pray that everyone will be safe.

Monarch love the card.

Just Ducky good to see you have been thinking of Halloween...I know you are under the weather with those Tiger not coming out very strong in the World Series...well let hope they turn it around when they get on home turf.

I am going to see if I can make some trades now..

Just Ducky
10-26-2012, 10:21 PM
just played catch-up on the thread.. so many great show and tell, Ladies..

KESagers and Sharlene... please keep safe from your in - coming storm... it sure is sounding nasty...

lil'bad... ya gonna do a Halloweenie Sheep ? ( a wolf in sheep clothing )
Theresa.... how you gonna have strength for art after all them sick babies...
Monarch... doing happy dance to have you playing with us this Halloween fun week..
Rogue Gal... Moo houses... that's an idea.. but do I do Moo size and then add the roof ??
Dsign... Tigers ??? oh you mean THEM tigers... I gonna give them one more try...

Mouse That Roars
10-26-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm back for this one -- well, a little late again, no thanks to a lousy virus.:P Pretty busy here, especially with NaNoWriMo starting next week, but I got these done today:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_Halloween_ATART_--_Dark_Fey.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_Halloween_ATART_--_Life_Is_Good.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11746/small/1_2012_Halloween_ATART_--_Vintage_Beauty.jpg

So much fantastic art here already -- I'm not even going to try to catch up, just do what I can!

Janjo33
10-26-2012, 10:42 PM
I missed a day, too! Here is my first art.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Autumn_Zen.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=331330) Autumn Zen Traded

Rogue Gal
10-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Rogue Gal... Moo houses... that's an idea.. but do I do Moo size and then add the roof ??

That's exactly right! With the roof added on, the moo is a bit taller than a regular moo.

TF Balding
10-26-2012, 10:52 PM
a couple more offerings... less creepy this time cause creepy doesn't seem to be very popular in this crowd, lol...

111715 Kitty Corn Chunky (with ribbons hanging offa the side)
111716atc

Just Ducky
10-26-2012, 11:21 PM
oh TF... less creepy ???? oh no don't change... I love your creepy... I drool all over my self in your gallery... just kinda hard to ask for trade when I doing cutie... but I working on creepy... well, I can try can't I ???

miloccpep
10-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Hatart 18: Autumn Leaves - Chunky, punch art, recycle envie tree, on celery Rose stamp background.

Linda4atc
10-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Love the art.

Well I did A turkey Chunky, 4 atcs and little bookmark but all are drting cause I added stickles glitter to them. I'll scan them tomorrow. I am going to do somethonng I never do during an a-thon and go to bed early. My son arrives tomorrow and I still have a lot to do. I'll say a prayer for a calming force to reach that storm. Good night my friends.

Just Ducky
10-27-2012, 12:39 AM
nite nite Linda...
and all you gals to the west of me, keep the lights burning and the paint and glue flowing
catch ya all in the morrow... time to tuck this duck in...

HHC
10-27-2012, 12:41 AM
Sending prayers for all in the path of the storm!

I actually got an ATC done! :swoon:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Autumn_leaves_cat_rez.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=331352)

Nite nite all!

thatgeekyartgirl
10-27-2012, 12:47 AM
alrighty officially done taking pictures to post with my camera just spent 30 min editing 3 pictures so they can be uploaded, i may try lowering my camera setting or just using my phone

miloccpep
10-27-2012, 12:55 AM
Hatart 19: The Count in Black - Origami and stamping.
This card is traded.

miloccpep
10-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Hatart 20: S'thing for You, my Love. - Chunky, collage and found object. I am leaving the tail and head as it is. will fold to the underside of the page.

Donnacr
10-27-2012, 02:34 AM
I have managed to read the first 8 pages but still have to catch up with the rest. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month in Australia and I am just about to walk out the house in my pink pajamas with a shocking pink wig on my way to my sister's house for a Girls' Night In (fund raiser). Here is what I have created so far:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0052.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0053.jpg#2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0054.jpg#3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0055.jpg#4 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0056.jpg#5 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0057.jpg#6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0058.jpg#7 (Inchies) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0059.jpg#8 (Inchies) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0060.jpg#9 (Moos) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0061.jpg#10 (Moos)

Donnacr
10-27-2012, 02:37 AM
And for something completely off-theme (I found the tole sheets while looking for everything else and couldn't resist :))
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0062.jpg#11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0063.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0064.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0065.jpg#14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0066.jpg#15 (Chunky lite)

catladybj
10-27-2012, 02:57 AM
whoa-just got home from hours of cackling and scaring people! fun, but the throat is a bit sore-the spiked cider helped a bit, and I have a headache, and believe it or not, it hurt my back when I cackled my best witch cackle-I could feel it go down my back as it vibrated!!! I have degenerative disc disease. amd my back hurts most all t he time.
so I will get on line when I get up-hopefully soon enuf to get on line and make it back to Wild Wing for the next round!!!

DRAGONSTARR
10-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Hi everyone :D I'll be looking in and enjoying all of the lovely art. I will have tomorrow to do some art...have 2 trades I'm trying to finish and then I need to make some more art to trade at ArtZona in January....I finally got the moos that I did colored :D

jonquil
10-27-2012, 03:16 AM
hmmm - will try and do some creating tomorrow - am in the throes of making a wall quilt at the moment

sniisk
10-27-2012, 03:55 AM
Hi Lisa! I haven't heard anything from you for ages. I hope all is well there.

Miss Iowa
10-27-2012, 04:23 AM
I haven't been on the site much this week, so I wasn't aware of this athon until late Friday night. I just had to stay up and make something.

Is this too creepy? lol

Ghostly Jungles of Dead Eyes (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=331372) Traded

marilou
10-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Good morning, almost noon here! myohmy, am I late and slow today. I hate it being asleep and missing all those wonderful ART. I will not mention names, as I certainly will forget some... so all of you congrats and welcome to the new artists!
Better get started:err:

marilou
10-27-2012, 06:24 AM
my first Moo's
111729 Atart 8

111730 Atart 9

miloccpep
10-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Hatart 21: Crosswork Puzzles 1 - collage on Origami paper background. Chunky
Hatart 22: Crossword Puzzles 2 - collage on Origami paper background. Chunky

marilou
10-27-2012, 07:48 AM
And some Autumn Moo's
111733 Atart 10

111734 Atart 11

marilou
10-27-2012, 10:19 AM
wake up...where is everyone, I am all alone???:cry:

111735 Atart 12

Ibus
10-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Hello Marilou http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb175/Ibuschat/smiley5.gif

Love that Chunky!

KESagers
10-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Take care of your back Catlady!

Morning Marilou!

Taking a bread from getting the storm windows set and enjoying the art.

Donnacr I see a lot of fun Halloween cards!

dsign49
10-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Good morning to all you talented people.
I think the art just seem to get better every day or is that just me.

Donna you have been one busy lady.

HHC you have been able to sneak in while I was sleeping and add a card to the ATART

thatgeekyartgirl has been busy also

mariloupatch great job on your moo's something I haven't tried.

If I missed anyone you are all doing a great job.

Suze
10-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi Athoners, I got one done. embarrassed to post just one.
its collage

marilou
10-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Hello hello, sleeping beauties are awake! Good day to all of you!
need to make more chunkies....

CynthiaSillitoe
10-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Great art everyone! I'm sorting out swaps now, and hope to get some Halloween art time later. :)

Wil Opio Oguta
10-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Oops, just realised that this athon has started a couple of days ago. I try to find time to create cards later today.

marilou
10-27-2012, 11:50 AM
This will be the last one for today, and probably the last Autumn one, or there should be some requests ;)
111748 Atart 13

Ibus
10-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Love your autumn chunkies ;)

lilbad
10-27-2012, 12:37 PM
I have three atcs and one 4x4 in my athon gallery if anyone is interested. This has been a lot of fun.

Ibus
10-27-2012, 12:51 PM
The fun continues Lil, the stop date is November the 1st ;)

dmnh
10-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Love seeing all the art!!! You artists are fantastic!

I sewed more little books yesterday. I don't think anything will get done today though as my eldest son and his little ones will be here later and then we have a Halloween wing ding to attend this evening. I've got to 3yr old-proof the house before they get here!

I will trade the smaller of the books for an ATC and the largest one for a chunky page. Don't be shy! I have one more book done but forgot to take its picture. I'll do that afterwhile.

ART ON PEOPLE!

Orange Spider ATCsize
Orange Spider 2x2.5 inches
pumpkin 1.5x2 inches
bats 1.5x2 inches
black sweater book 1.5x2 inches (4 to trade)

Janjo33
10-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Doing a happy dance! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

LOL I got two giraffe chunkies in the mail today - woohoo!

One is from Ducky from last weekend's Chunky-a-thon. The other is from ferretgirl from the MMH thread. Wonderful art ladies!

Back out to finish my errands - I think I'll be making art in just a little bit.

Linda4atc
10-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Donna those spiders are amazing.

whoa-just got home from hours of cackling and scaring people! fun, but the throat is a bit sore-the spiked cider helped a bit, and I have a headache, and believe it or not, it hurt my back when I cackled my best witch cackle-I could feel it go down my back as it vibrated!!! I have degenerative disc disease. amd my back hurts most all t he time.
so I will get on line when I get up-hopefully soon enuf to get on line and make it back to Wild Wing for the next round!!! Ouch sorry the fun caused you pain. I remember the haunted houses we (the PTA parents) made when my son was in school. I had a couple minutes of my son crying on a cassette tape when he was about 2yrs. I dubbed it over and over to fill a cassette. We stuck it in a trunk and had it playing with bloody rags hanging out of the trunk.:wideeyed:

I have managed to read the first 8 pages but still have to catch up with the rest. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month in Australia and I am just about to walk out the house in my pink pajamas with a shocking pink wig on my way to my sister's house for a Girls' Night In (fund raiser). Here is what I have created so far:
I believe it is Breast Cancer awareness here as well. I think some hospitals give free mammograms to those in need this month, if anyone wants to check into that. I have insurance so I get mine done at the end of November.

hmmm - will try and do some creating tomorrow - am in the throes of making a wall quilt at the moment I remember those days. When my son was growing up my obsession was Fabrics, quilting and costumes instead paints, paper and glue. LOL

Just Ducky
10-27-2012, 01:53 PM
WAVing big hello to all you guys...:yes::yes: and nite nite fer you far away gals..:sleep::sleep:
best layed plans of MICE and MEN... really, got up this morning thinking I was going to create, create, create... ain't happening... the duck brain is mush... have started several and my trash can is filling quickly...:sad:
have had a couple request of remakes of some already traded, so guess I will stay with something I already know...

been checking the weather channel and sure hope all the bad predictions of hurricane Sandy blow out to sea...
please KESagers and Sharlene keep safe.. :duck::duck:

Linda4atc
10-27-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-27-2012_Autumn_Hills.jpg My first Encaustic Wax landscape. I added the tree with stickles glitter and need to make the dangly, probably with what I am showing there. I made a small bookmark from the piece I cut off the 4x4. TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-27-2012_Thankful.jpg Thankful chunky

lilbad
10-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Wow!!

Just Ducky
10-27-2012, 01:57 PM
oh Linda... how cool.. me and HOT wax ? bad idea....:confused:

Linda4atc
10-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Encaustic Wax, Rubberstamped Skulls and Stickles Glitter Was it Tanya that said we were not a creey bunch...? LOL

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-27-2012_Creepy_Smile.jpg Creepy Smile TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-27-2012_Witchy_Bones.jpg Witchy Bones TRDADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-27-2012_Burning_Skull.jpg Burning Skull http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_10-27-2012_Kool_Skull.jpg Kool Skull TRADED

TF Balding
10-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Lol... no offense meant Linda. ;)

Ima pop in as i can today, hubby is off so we're working on moving... a veeeerry slow process when off days are so far between... i'll have stuff to post later tonight (Ducky& TGAG-yall will have 1st dibs). :)