What is your favorite Google dOOdle? - Due January 25, 2013

SunTrade

You can't get any higher than this
Media
Swap Due Date: January 25, 2013
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 15
Medium: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted or Colored.

Have you ever checked out the Google’s Doodles? They are such fun, and I thought they would make great ATCs! They are all types. Funny, cartoonish, landscapes, letters. Check out my samples below: I made a couple inspired by the star trek anniversary since I am such a science fiction geek!

Google doodles have been around (believe or not) since 1998. Check the history here:

And you can find the doodles on this site: Google Doodles

You can imitate the Google, take a part, or just be inspired by it. Twist it, turn it, draw it … The Google letters do not need to be a part of it. But please the doodle date of your inspiration in the back of your card, or in the front as the part of your artwork.

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please) with a minimum of .45 cents. Internationals please send a stamp from your country for the same amount it cost you to ship your cards.
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and protected in plastic sleeves.
• If you need to withdraw just let me know a week prior withdrawal date.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope. Please remember to do the back of the envelope, as I have entered many swaps, and I am constantly receiving returns.
• An extra card for the swap host is greatly appreciated but is not required.

I will give trader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Above all have fun!!​

Participants:
1 Kalycakes Received!
2 IDolores- Received!
3 Cherie - Withdraw
4 doodlebugdezines Received!
5 VivaGlitter - Received!
6 AnnaSpanner
7 Donna - Received!
8 kstyles - Received!
3 Cherie - Withdraw
9 Gaialuv Received!
10 mariloupatch Received!
11 SanDee1899 - Received!

Last edited:
Ok this is crazy ...when they did the Bob Ross one a few days ago I was thinking this would make a good swap! :) I'm in!

So glad to have you IDolores!

I did see Bob Ross one. I love watching his movies, they always inspire me, and I think I would have never learned to paint skies if it was not for him!

Odd please join us!

Would you guys mind if I ask the moderators to push the due date to the last day of January? That way it will be after all the holidays craziness, and maybe more people will join us!

Good news! The date has been changed to January 25, so lurkers please join in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom