PDA

View Full Version : Official post-Christmas/New Year ATART thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Donnacr
12-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Your Hosts for this wonderful time of creation will be: donnacr and justducky

Start time (in your time zone) 12:01 am (JUST after midnight) on Thursday December 27, 2012 and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm (midnight) Friday January 4, 2013

What we can do: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rolos, gothic arches, post cards – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create!

All mediums are welcome: collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting...

All styles are welcome: APCs, zentangles, stamps (postage and rubber), stickers, various colour schemes (b/w, pastels/brights, autumn/winter/spring/summer shades, single colours, etc)

And of course we can trade .

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES FOR THIS A-THON:

Thursday: Christmas &/OR making cards ONLY using leftover wrapping paper

Friday: try a different media - if you normally collage try drawing; if you normally draw try napkins and beeswax; try origami; try iris or teabag folding; try stitching or fabric; etc &/OR completing at least one ATC that's been sitting unfinished for far too long

Saturday: APCs &/OR things with wings

Sunday: try a different size - try smaller (Inchies 1"x1", Twinchies 2"x2", Moos 1"x2.75" ), bigger (Chunky 4"x4" or Postcard 4"x6") or longer (Bookmarks 2"x6") &/OR monochromatic

Monday: New Year (resolutions, greetings, party, etc) &/OR something old/something new (old favourites - techniques/ colours/ styles but used in a new way)

Tuesday: all the good things in life &/OR with text

Wednesday: stamps (postage and rubber) &/OR stickers

Thursday: Valentine's Day &/OR (suggestions needed)

Friday: finish those cards that you started but didn't finish during this Athon

This a-thon is open to everyone and every kind of level and types of art.

What IS an A-THON?
It’s a marathon when you can create art, done over the same time in each time zone. This thread is going to be our crafting room.

HOW IT WORKS:
Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread. Trading and chatting are going on all the time.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE:
When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST:
And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_64.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word or letters s m l in the address and change it to 'small' or 's'.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show....php?p=1148669

NEW TO A-THONS? If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me or justducky or post your questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR USERNAME ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARDS. You can't get an iTrader if your trading partner doesn't know who you are.

miloccpep
12-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Good morning! I am all all ready to go. Prepping by creating my swap cards at the moment. Hope the momentum carries over to 27th! I have 5 sets to complete!

I have a request. Could traders use ACTUAL POSTAGE STAMPS when mailing to me please! I could use them for creating ATCs and more. Thank you!

Nancy
12-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Yea! I am so glad I found this.....I do not have to cook or do anything for the holidays this year due to my fracture and leg brace so I am going to load up on cookies and candies everywhere I party for the next four days...and I can spend the whole athon with a sugar high making art..How sweet that will be!

CynthiaSillitoe
12-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Sounds like e. I don't have the leg excuse, but I'm not baking. I have lots and lots of chocolate, though.

Just Ducky
12-23-2012, 12:24 AM
Nancy and Cynthia.... I smell cookies and chocolate ??? sounds like we all gonna be on sugar overload...

and yes, Miloccpep... it's always great to use real postage especially when sending out of country.. I know I loving all the Singapore stamps I get with our trades..

my table is empty and my sissors are sharpened up... got 2 new uncaped glue sticks lined up and ready...

Wil Opio Oguta
12-23-2012, 02:39 AM
I'll be there.

Evalila
12-23-2012, 04:31 AM
Is it time yet? :err::wideeyed::laugh:

sniisk
12-23-2012, 08:43 AM
I'll have a long holiday or I'll be working home. I'll have plenty of time to play :). Even if we are extending this.

prayer_at_night
12-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Can't wait for this! Especially after I couldn't complete what I had started in the pre-Christmas a-thon... *pouts* RL is a bitch! >_< But I guess I won't have a lot to do between Christmas and the new year, so I'll be able to play! <3

And I love the challenges every day! They sound like a lot of fun. :3

jonquil
12-23-2012, 04:21 PM
this is going to be awesome!!!!

CynthiaSillitoe
12-23-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm making room in my gallery today!

Donnacr
12-23-2012, 07:21 PM
:embarrassed: thanks to those people who caught my cut-and-paste mistake of leaving last year's dates at the top - it is now fixed.
Nancy - don't you think that is going a bit too far to find an excuse to craft?!? Surely you could have found a less painful way of doing it:no: seriously, I am glad that you have now reached the stage of finding it an excuse instead of pain - how much longer do you have to wear the brace?

prayeratnight - those left over cards will be perfect for either Thursday or Friday's themes :D

justducky - my craft room doesn't know itself. My daughter luvloz is down for Christmas and wanted to use my supplies while she was here - I knew where everything was hiding but you couldn't see the floor to get to the craft table safely. Days of cleaning/neatening later she is safe to use my supplies and I have found some forgotten treasures to use in the Athon - WIN/WIN!

sniisk - lovely to see you back for an extended stay - this has been a very busy year for you, hasn't it?

evalila - now that I have a clean craftroom I WANT TO USE IT! It must be time now :(

theweavershand
12-23-2012, 08:55 PM
cant wait! finishing up a few presents for the fam and then i need to look ahead to some swaps that are coming up. hoping to get some swaps out of the way and make some cards for the ATART. my family should know by now that they can have me for Christmas but after that...they are on their own!!

GALZART
12-23-2012, 09:39 PM
galzart - I don't know! taking a day off? I tend to push myself when I don't need to - allow yourself an occassional day off so that the bags are still fun, not a chore.

I sewed the pockets on backs today (6) and I installed 4 zippers....tomorrow I assemble...or do straps (boring and tiring step)

Jewels
12-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Everyone sounds so busy with art. I'm jealous (and tired). My sister flew into town today and all she wants to do is shop. I'm looking forward to the Athon.

dsign49
12-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Will be looking forward to making art.

jonquil
12-24-2012, 04:12 PM
well it is Christmas morning here in Australia - so getting closer - am completing a couple of swaps and trades and then I am going to cut some bases - I think some book marks and some postcards are the go

miloccpep
12-24-2012, 08:26 PM
I've been having difficulty accessing the site yesterday. Happened a few times lately. Keeping my fingers crossed, when it comes time to start the athon, I can!

Blanche
12-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Just checking in to mark the dates. My hope is to play along at least some of the dates!
A Very Merry Christmas to those that celebrate and a Happy New Year to all!

Joss
12-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Bingle Jells and ho ho ho to everyone. I hope to dip in and out here too in the days/weeks to come, specially if my pals Donna and Ducks are hosting. Yay!

sharlene54
12-25-2012, 09:30 AM
I hope to play some of the days. Merry Christmas to all.

My guests are sleeping, so I think I'll just stay in bed a little more since last night was a late night visiting with my son and his wonderful girl friend.

Amapola
12-25-2012, 11:24 AM
I have lots of swaps to finish over the holidays, but will try to have time for other creations as well. If we do extend the dates to Thu 3rd/Fri 4th and need more challenge themes, one could be "Clean up your table & use the scraps from previous days"! I know I, for one, will want to be doing this in the end of the Athon. One must have space for some new supplies, too, come the new year!

KESagers
12-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Friends are visiting from near and far but I missed the last few marathons so I hope I can jump in at least a little. :)

Cee-Emm
12-25-2012, 11:37 PM
9 and a half hours to go here...but I am not counting ..really :wideeyed:

FlyingPhoenix
12-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Merry ChrismaHannaKawanzakha Everyone! (Or if you don't celebrate any of those, Hope you havd/had a nice day!)

I guess this is another excuse to hold off packing up my supplies before the move! ;)

jonquil
12-26-2012, 03:33 AM
five and a half hours to go here on Australia's east coast

Evalila
12-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Has someone already started to play????? :D

sniisk
12-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Five hours to go here :). I have some things to do early in the morning but I'll be back home around 9am.

Evalila
12-26-2012, 12:54 PM
About 6 hours here:) I just found that I don´t have enough ATC backs, so I´ll have to cut some.....

sniisk
12-26-2012, 12:56 PM
I have about 150 ATC backs so I won't need more :twitcy:. At least I hope so... I'll be back to work as late as on January 7th :cool: so I may consume some of them...

Evalila
12-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Hope you all survived the Christmas/Holiday madness!!! ;) I barely did :twitcy::goofy::realmad: And my dog is sick again - she´s extremely allergic and someone must have given her something to eat from the table - or she found something that fell to the floor. :arghh: Poor girl!! :dog: (and poor me!!)

KESagers
12-26-2012, 01:01 PM
That's a good number of ATC backs!

Evalila - I hope your sweetie feels better soon!

jonquil
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
it's 5.00am here I am off to the gym and then I will be getting down to business!!!!!

Sniisk - Wow!!! that's a lot of ATC's if you use them all.

See you all soon

Evalila
12-26-2012, 02:52 PM
I have about 150 ATC backs so I won't need more :twitcy:. At least I hope so... I'll be back to work as late as on January 7th :cool: so I may consume some of them...

I beat you!!! :biglaugh:
I´ve cut 54 Bristol Board blanks for marker and ink, 44 watercolor blanks for watercolor (who would´ve thought :err:) and 75 cardstock blanks for collage.

But now my right arm is almost lame........................:twitcy:

jonquil
12-26-2012, 03:54 PM
okay I am getting the ball rolling - here is my first one - this is made entirely of different bits of wrapping paper
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_wrapping_paper_ATC.jpeg Traded

monarch
12-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks for hosting this !!!!!

Linda4atc
12-26-2012, 06:43 PM
jonquil that is cute. It doesn't look wrinkly, did you use a glue stick or wet glue? I have a santa chunky in my gallery made from wrapping paper. The wet glue made it wrinkly. I then gessoed over the background on it. Wrinkly for a chunky just figured the texture was fine, but it didn't trade so maybe I was wrong. LOL

Good morning! I am all all ready to go. Prepping by creating my swap cards at the moment. Hope the momentum carries over to 27th! I have 5 sets to complete!

I have a request. Could traders use ACTUAL POSTAGE STAMPS when mailing to me please! I could use them for creating ATCs and more. Thank you!

Wow, I have two or three swaps to get done, but only one with an approaching deadline. I wanted to mention that I love sending postage stamps on my cards but often there is only one girl working, and if it's really busy I am embarrassed to hold up a line or ask the clerk to do stamps. I have had the girl take as much as 25 just with me after an a-thon.
Remind me next time we trade and I can send you stamps inside the envelope just in case.

I have about 150 ATC backs so I won't need more :twitcy:. At least I hope so... I'll be back to work as late as on January 7th :cool: so I may consume some of them... So glad you get to be with us most if not all this a-thon! Is that 150 the blanks that you create on or actual backs for the complete atc to give it strength? I cut my blanks to size, but I found I like to buy a package of childrens 8 1/2 x 11-inch construction paper and quarter it, this gives me lots of colors to use as backs I glue glue onto my atcs, then trim down. If I cut them to size I have to much trouble lining the exact size pieces properly.

Also the 7th when you go back to work is the same day my Husbands next vacation starts. They screwed with his schedule again. We live 4 1/2, or 5 hours drive from where he works in Humboldt. It isn't much problem since he works three 24-hour days together in one shift. but then you add drive time and errands at both ends and he is usually only home from Monday dinnertime to noon on Thursday. Then he goes back to Eureka gets dinner and sleeps in the apartment so that he can get up very early and go to work. With the schedule change he was home only about 20 hours Christmas eve/day. He had Christmas dinner with me at 2pm, and then he headed back to Eureka. Normally he doesn't like to make that drive at night because it is easy to get sleepy and the weather was rainy and foggy on his drive.

Then he again his schedule changes so only has the two days off before his next shift. Which means he will probably just stay in Eureka and not come home for almost two weeks. The good thing is I can play in this a-thon.

Bad thing is it's still raining and do have to get out one of these days to get water, one of my prescriptions and mail. He brought home groceries so food is set including, cookies and Almond Roca(my fav). Oh and 36 brand new Copics (anniversary set) that Santa brought me:D

I tried to get out on the 23th to shop for our Christmas dinner and get the other errands done and I not only had trouble getting my car up the road but I was greeted with this... http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=338984

Jean
12-26-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm getting my art supplies ready! I have some swap cards to do....

jonquil
12-26-2012, 07:04 PM
jonquil that is cute. It doesn't look wrinkly, did you use a glue stick or wet glue? I have a santa chunky in my gallery made from wrapping paper. The wet glue made it wrinkly. I then gessoed over the background on it. Wrinkly for a chunky just figured the texture was fine, but it didn't trade so maybe I was wrong. LOL

I use gel medium - seems to work pretty well - I try and smoosh out the wrinkles as best I can - this wrapping paper was a bit heavier so I think it was less likely to wrinkle than the thinner stuff.

Blanche
12-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Greetings my friends! I hope to actively participate this go-round!
I am deep cleaning my work space which is a closed in garage. Over the course of time, I have piled up way too much junk to the point of disabling movement in this space, I guess the definition of a hoarder!!!!

ok, so, as I toss and sort, I will check in and at various waypoints, will allow myself the reward to create, sharing with you!

Thanks to our hostesses!!

miloccpep
12-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Could not access the site yesterday, so spent my time practicing folding ROSES! Here they are. Also, could not recall the theme for the day, so just do what I felt like doing!

Single Rose, and a recycled cookie box of colorful Roses.

Nancy
12-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Wow! Miloccpep! They are so beautiful! What size are they? You always come up with the neatest things!!

jonquil
12-26-2012, 09:40 PM
they are gorgeous miloccpep

miloccpep
12-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Origami roses of different sizes.
Origami Christmas Star Ornaments
Origami Abundance Chicken w pocket at back.

miloccpep
12-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Thank you, Jonquil and Nancy.
To answer your question, Nancy, the next pic will give you an idea of the sizes. The only mailable one would be the Abundance Hen which can be flattened. Very neat idea! I folded some to put a rubber stamp in for giveaway on Christmas day and there was lots of Oohs and Aahs! There were black hen, white hen, yellow hen, orange hen. Always with the red comb, wattles and earlobes, of course.
The roses are not easy esp the twirling part. I have yet to master that. These are all my practice pieces. My aim is to master the Kawasaki Rose! LOL! None in the show and tell. I couldn't complete one even with the video! Sigh.....

Cathy1
12-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Oh goody............I have some chunkies I need to make for a swap so can do those and at least have a show and tell. Might even make a spare one for a trade........Merry Xmas everyone - hope you had a lovely day.

minnkel
12-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi Guys!!I had hoped to get to play after Christmas but we just found out the day before Christmas that our grandkids will be here for our Christmas on Thursday (tomorrow!!) Then the parents will go home and we get the kids (all 4 of them) until Sunday afternoon!!!! SOOOOOO excited!

So I still might get to play for a day or so if I'm not totally worn out!!

You all have a wonderful time! I'll miss seeing all the eye candy!!!

Just Ducky
12-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to all your happy ATCers...

hoping everyone found good stuff in their stockings that were hung...

and lookie... Jonquil is our first show and tell player with Miloccpep coming in with a close second... and looking good gals...

KESagers, sure hope you can come play with us.. we missed you over the last A-Thon.. and hope you were able to keep your kitties out of the Christmas tree this year..

Sanna, so glad you are having some Time for you... you have worked so hard this whole year... and I know you will be using many of them 150 blanks you have..

Hi, Evalila... and sure hope your puppy is all better now..

for all you gals I have missed here tonight, are we READY to PARty HarDY ?????

Just Ducky
12-27-2012, 12:35 AM
DONNA..... where's our party leader ???? hello Donna... paging Donnnnnnnaaaa

:cool::jiggy::v_spin::duck::duck::wubclub:

jonquil
12-27-2012, 12:55 AM
Have moved away from the christmas theme - going with an oriental flavour for a while - but that will change as well - am planning on making a few House Mouse ATCs so stay tuned

jonquil
12-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Here is my second card

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Kokeshi_doll_1.jpeg ATART#2

miloccpep
12-27-2012, 01:32 AM
okay, here are the available for trade Abundance Hens.

As you see from the background, they've been to Paris! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
There is a polka-dot one in the second pic. You can put jellybeans, sweets, beads and whatever into the chicken from the back pocket.
Measures 7cm x 7cm (approx 3" x 3")

That's it for now. Going for lunch and Sudoku.

jonquil
12-27-2012, 01:58 AM
three beautiful geishas available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Geisha__1.jpegTraded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Geisha__2.jpegTraded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Geisha__3.jpegTraded

Just Ducky
12-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Jonquil and Miloccpep.... Australia and Singapore...
Elizabeth, I sure love your oriental theme... might have to dig into that drawer.. haven't done oriental in a long time.. (and sure hope my chunkies show up on your door step soon)

Rita... your lil' hens are just so dang cute.. ( save on fer me)

well it's now 1am and only got most of ONE of 2 tags I started at midnight... but my eyes are heavy and my muse is left the room... catch everyone on the flip....

theweavershand
12-27-2012, 02:20 AM
3 exhausting days and i still have to find room to work in my art room. hopefully tomorrow.

Donnacr
12-27-2012, 03:32 AM
I am a horrible Host !?! :shocked::rolleyes:
My excuse is that my daughter (who is down from Queensland for Christmas and staying with us) was driven to the airport at 5AM today :swoon:- I am SO not a morning person. She and her husband are spending 2 weeks in the US, including New Year's in New York. I don't know how she is going to cope as she complains about how cold Melbourne is when she visits - but we don't get down to the -3C (26F) that is forecast for some of the places they are staying.
I love the creations that have already been shown but I couldn't leave any rep points - my computer just froze each time I tried.
I'm not quite as clever as Jonquil though - all my cards using wrapping paper have something added
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/8_scan0018.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0019.jpg#2 (the bauble is matted on silver card, with silver stars in the background) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0020.jpg#3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0021.jpg#4 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/2_scan0022.jpg#5 (the antlers are covered in glitter, which looks lovely in real life but doesn't show well in a scan :()

sniisk
12-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Donna, -3C is cold?!? We had -35 on Christmas Day...

I'm back here and will stay near by my art table today :). If I could finish some cards.

sniisk
12-27-2012, 03:54 AM
So glad you get to be with us most if not all this a-thon! Is that 150 the blanks that you create on or actual backs for the complete atc to give it strength?

I have about 50 blanks and 100 backs, I think. Some of the back are ready fot use but I'm sure I will add a lot to some of them.

sniisk
12-27-2012, 03:56 AM
Sanna, so glad you are having some Time for you... you have worked so hard this whole year... and I know you will be using many of them 150 blanks you have..

Having my wn time is almost weird. I haven't had is for so long time. But I'm happy to have it now and I'm spending it with you :).

Evalila
12-27-2012, 04:01 AM
No artsy time for me for a few hours. Hubby and I will go out for a late breakfast and a little shopping afterwards. I´m in the mood for spending money - this time for MEEEEEE :rolleyes:

Evalila
12-27-2012, 04:06 AM
..... and maybe we can get a little something for hubby**LOL**

jonquil
12-27-2012, 04:25 AM
Lovely work Donna - in my favourite Christmas colours

jonquil
12-27-2012, 04:34 AM
Some House Mouse Cuteness!!!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_House_Mouse_Xmas.jpegTraded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_House_Mouse_Spring.jpegTradedhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_House_Mouse_Fall.jpegTraded

Amapola
12-27-2012, 05:13 AM
Thanks jonquil and miloccpep for the first pieces of inspiration! I'm soon home from spending Christmas in the countryside with parents. Art time will hopefully start after unpacking our luggage. Oh and last night I did finish two swap cards that I can post once I've scanned them!

sniisk
12-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Amapola, if you have any extra free time during this week, welcome to craft with me :). I'll be most of the time home and sure will be crafting.

Donnacr
12-27-2012, 05:41 AM
evalila - spend LOTS on you, and just enough on your husband to stop him getting bored and taking you home :D HAVE FUN!!:jiggy:

sniisk - when we were in China winters averaged -20C so -3C was almost Summer :biglaugh: but Queensland's 'cold' temperatures are normally mid teens. If the temperature goes below 20C my daughter is in her winter woollies - I find this very funny.
I hope that you were inside keeping warm on Christmas Day -35C is COLD!

jonquil - your latest offerings are wonderful - sending you a PM now!

Here are my next set:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/9_scan0023.jpg#6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/7_scan0024.jpg#7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0025.jpg#8 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0026.jpg#9 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0027.jpg#10

sniisk
12-27-2012, 06:25 AM
My first cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_19.jpg ATART #2 TRADED

Cee-Emm
12-27-2012, 07:20 AM
have been busy making chunky tops today....
here are the result of a Mother Goose nursery rhyme book, combined with vintage photos and a bag of mixed stamps.
betty blue TRADED
1 May,curly locks,elsie m,mary mary

Cee-Emm
12-27-2012, 07:23 AM
some more...
mondays child(TRADED), pretty maids, miss muffett

chaosatlanta
12-27-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm having my morning coffee and enjoying all the adorable art. What a great start to the a-thon!
All I managed last night, before I fell asleep, was a few inchies ... I'll be back in a bit to post them.

Donnacr
12-27-2012, 08:29 AM
great cards sniisk and cee-emm

good morning chaosatlanta - it is now nearly midnight here and I am on my way to bed. I can't wait to see all the beautiful art to be created while I sleep. Goodnight all!

FlyingPhoenix
12-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Wow! Amazing start!

Sadly, this is my first day back to work...but I'll be sure to be lurking and start creating when I get home. I have a few swaps, a couple of Sketch trades an altered key and a story in my que, but I hope to work on some cards as well!

Happy Creating

sniisk
12-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Good night Donna :sleep:!

sharlene54
12-27-2012, 09:15 AM
I'm enjoying all the great art. Hi to everyone. I'm not sure if I'll be joining, but I will certainly be checking in and maybe my muse will wake up. I'm still cleaning up and putting things away.

sniisk
12-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi Sharlene :).

sniisk
12-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Evelyn, are you still shopping?

Evalila
12-27-2012, 09:59 AM
No, I´m back home again:)
I just started my first cards...

chaosatlanta
12-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Santa Inchies - available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_12DECATART01.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=339051)
Metallic striped wrapping paper backgrounds with wrapping paper Santas collaged on top. Santas are coated with diamond glaze to give a shiny embossed effect.
(They were really hard to photograph & look much better in person.)

ho-ho-ho!
~ Cheryl

sniisk
12-27-2012, 11:25 AM
Well, I haven't been very effective today. I have now even more backgrounds done but I haven't finished more cards. Good to have so many days left...

Evalila
12-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Here are my first cards. They are for oddbreed´s "In the Style of pinkytoast" swap.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Pinkytoast002.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Pinkytoast001.jpg

KESagers
12-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Morning everyone! My friend cancelled today so I have time to craft!

Ducky - I'm here! Judd and I were sick between thanksgiving and Christmas so the big tree was never put up. Poor Kona hasn't been able to do her Christmas climbing. My in-laws sent mice filled with catnip and the cat loved them so it was a happy Christmas after all.

KittyNL
12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Hello lovely people! I am spending the week with my mom and sister in a holiday park near the Dutch coast. I already made some ATCs for a swap and...... THEN I RAN OUT OF GLUE STICK...:cry: I am happy to go back home tomorrow so I can do some art :biglaugh:

We are driving back home tomorrow, the first thing I need to do is check if I sold anything at the local art exhibition, then I need to do some shopping and then I WILL BE BACK! Please do not trade all the loveables .... See ya all tomorrow!

lv2paint
12-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm hoping to get some painting done for this athon...the weekend filled up while I wasn't looking!

Just Ducky
12-27-2012, 01:07 PM
HELLOoooooo all you ladies around our tiny world... look at all the great show and tell already... gives a guy warm fuzzy feelings to be part of such a great bunch of cyber friends....

for me right now it is NOOn, Thursday ( I think it's thursday) but finally ready to get started doing something creative....

to bad we can't slow down or speed up the world clock so that we could all be here together on ONE time zone.... wouldn't that be cool....

miloccpep
12-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Here is my Friday's offering... a card I've been trying to complete - for a swap!

Kingfisher - collage and stamping.

Nancy
12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Well Ducky, I suppose that I could send my fleet of private jets around the world and pick everyone up and fly them to Florida and we could make art and take breaks and sit by the pool and sip Margeritas...............

KESagers
12-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Two punch pig ATCs. I just made a series of these for an off-site swap - a total of 9 cards and I have 2 available to trade for the marathon.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Punched_Pigs.jpg
Top - Striped Piggy-traded
Bottom - Argyle Piggy-traded

sniisk
12-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Well Ducky, I suppose that I could send my fleet of private jets around the world and pick everyone up and fly them to Florida and we could make art and take breaks and sit by the pool and sip Margeritas...............

I've packed my suitcase. When do the plane arrive?

Nancy
12-27-2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Athon_1_2_3_4.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=339066) 1.. By The Sea
2.. Blessed Mother
4..By the Creek

Available for trade

Linda4atc
12-27-2012, 01:51 PM

I'm in as long as there is room for all the junk I bring, I always overpack.

miloccpep
12-27-2012, 01:52 PM

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside my door... :err: you did say the planes are on their way right? Did you? I can't be standing here ALL night long... I have an athon to play!!

miloccpep
12-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Good Night All - it's now 2.10 AM! See you later in the morning!

Unpacking my bags, cause I don't think Nancy's private jets gonna make it here this morning!

monarch
12-27-2012, 02:11 PM
I am ready to goo toooo.......Don't forget me.................

Here are three that I have available........................

Hollie....................
Celebrate................
Simple Stories...................traded

Evalila
12-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Good night, Rita!

Here are two more from me, also for oddbreed´s swap:)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Pinkytoast003.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Pinkytoast004.jpg

sniisk
12-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Two more. Finally...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_6.jpg ATART #3 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_7.jpg ATART #4 TRADED

chaosatlanta
12-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Here's another for the "gift wrap" challenge:

Sugar Cookie - traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC219.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=339080)

I ended up having to work today ... so I'm not sure how much art I will get done, but I will keep checking in to see the wonderful stuff you are all making.

jonquil
12-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Here is my Happy Reindeer - another wrapping paper card
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Happy_Reindeer.jpegATART #9

CynthiaSillitoe
12-27-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm having Internet problems, so won't be posting or trading today. A friend loaned me her 3G iPad so at least I can check in.

KESagers
12-27-2012, 07:11 PM
I just made a series of these for an off-site swap - a total of 9 cards and I have 2 available to trade for the marathon. This is an ATC not inchies.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Quilt_Patterns.jpg
Quilt Patterns

D-dazzled71
12-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Everyone and Merry Christmas to you All.
I am sorry I have been AWOL of late, but we have been busy preparing for and settling in our new foster son which then put me so behind for Christmas. I have family arriving later today, they will be staying with my hubby's mum so I am hoping to find a little bit of time to get in here and play along over the next few days as my art has been on the back burner for a while now. I am loving all the fabulous creations so far! xx

jonquil
12-27-2012, 08:23 PM
meet my assistant - sorry she's not available for trade!!!! Her name is Georgie

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_IMG_0758.JPG

Linda4atc
12-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi peoples. Lovely Stuff, Evalila I want those last two, you can make new ones for the swap. :D LOL

I don't have much wrapping paper and decided to do napkins and beeswax instead. I am thinking that isn't really my thing. I tend to throw away alot more than I do with any other technique. I think Other than a single layer or two I just make a mess, and I always try to do more because I feel I need to have more effort/ work in them.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-27-2012_Dance.jpg Dance http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-27-2012_music__1.jpg Music #1
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-27-2012_music__2.jpg TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-27-2012_music__3.jpg TRADED

Amapola
12-27-2012, 08:58 PM
My first project was to finish these swap cards. The two first ones I'd made earlier but added some finishing touch. In the next few days I'm hoping to make some cards for trades, too, as I've seen lots of beauties in the gallery already and will certainly see more soon.

Amapola
12-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh, Linda, I love your two Music cards... and Jonquil, your cat!

KESagers
12-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Jonquil - glad to see you have an orange artist too! ;););)

Just Ducky
12-27-2012, 10:19 PM
FIRst.... I thinking our Nancy down in Florida will start her fly by pick-ups down under in Australia Land and move east... that way when she lands back in Florida they all will get here before they left....:confused:

happy to see so many of you gals playing, and it's still only Thursday, our first of many play days comin'.

miloccpep
12-27-2012, 10:56 PM
FIRst.... I thinking our Nancy down in Florida will start her fly by pick-ups down under in Australia Land and move east... that way when she lands back in Florida they all will get here before they left....:confused:

happy to see so many of you gals playing, and it's still only Thursday, our first of many play days comin'.

That jet will have to move UP to Singapore to pick me before heading your way! Guessed I better start packing again! Since it is a private jet, Nancy might have a private landing strip... can I bring my doggies? There's only 2 of them.
erh, before who left, Ducky?

Just Ducky
12-27-2012, 10:59 PM
got me 2 things for todays show and tell... a couple Christmas theme Tags...
and moving on... trying to finish up a few inchies, twinchies, moo's...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_tag_of_tags_1.jpg........... Tag of Tags #1

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_xmas_tag_2.jpg..... Christmas Tag #2

jonquil
12-27-2012, 11:20 PM
lovely work everyone - must make a few more things so I can trade - might try some chunkies and I would like to try a few bookmarks

KESagers
12-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Love the vibrant green and red on your cards Ducky!

I have a few more cards started but nothing finished. Glad this is a long marathon. I'll pop in as often as I can in the next few days. :)

FlyingPhoenix
12-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Brilliant work everyone!

Pick me up too! All ready to go, and there's something about flying that's just so inspirational (at least to me... ;))

Sadly, I've got nothing to show. I ended up stiff and sore from work, and have been laying down most of the time since I got home with the heating pad. Ouch. I did cut out some stuff for a few wrapping paper ATC's...but that's it. Bleh...gonna get some rest and hope I'm feeling better in the morning...

miloccpep
12-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Hah!:biglaugh::biglaugh: Just completed another set of swap cards! Feels so good to get that out of my system!:cool::cool:
Expressive Hands: collage on APC. 4 of Hearts has Punch Art corners.

Linda4atc
12-28-2012, 12:58 AM
I wish my scanner worked on 12 x 12 paper. I got a brand new InkaDinkaDo Gear set (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6goM-oTb9_I).

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Christmas_Wreath_12-27-2012.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_red_reath_12-27-2012.jpg 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. Not for trade, but maybe if I can get them scanned and reduced I could use them as backs on Chunky pages....

miloccpep
12-28-2012, 01:02 AM
That's it for now. Got an appointment to go to. See you all this evening!

Changed my mind. It's starting to rain and looks like it's gonna pour!!

Back to the arting table I go...!

jonquil
12-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Here are some House Mouse themed book marks - I am happy to trade an ATC or some inchies for them

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Books_are_Fun.jpegATART#10 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Reading_is_Cool.jpegATART#11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Books_Rule.jpegATART#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Read_Books_.jpegATART#13

Just Ducky
12-28-2012, 01:30 AM
hay Rita... sitting at home crafting sounds much better then running in the rain...
Flying Phoenix... oh ouch... keep that heating pad going.. you got time to feel better and then come play with us..
Linda... cool, don't know what it is, this gear thingy, but gonna check your link out...

well ladies... want to go read my book for about an hour and get my buns in bed..
see ya all Friday... got ugly grocery shopping to do in the morning...

oh Jonquil.. I love your House Mouse bookmarks... love anything house mouse.. they all so sweet..

jonquil
12-28-2012, 01:31 AM
Have managed to finish and post off four swaps today - am going to finish a couple more next - our postal workers have a holiday on Monday so that means with the public holiday on Tuesday that I can next mail on Wednesday - should be plenty of time to get more swaps completed.

Linda4atc
12-28-2012, 01:39 AM
Goodnight Nancy. I have actually just been browesing the forum since I left here. I am out of steam and think I will call it a night too.

Ohh, Evalila I looked up that PinkyToast I love her style but the subjects on most are a bit to bizzar for me. LOL

sniisk
12-28-2012, 04:59 AM
I'm finally back here. I just was glued to my art table and made some cards and forgot to visit here. Anyway, back to bisness...

sniisk
12-28-2012, 05:10 AM
This is my lucky day because the challenge says: completing at least one ATC that's been sitting unfinished for far too long.

I have too many half made cards on my table and I'm finishing them today. I promise.. Well, at least I try.

sniisk
12-28-2012, 05:21 AM
And because I spend too much time with my crafting stuff in the morning, I already finished some half made cards :).

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_28.jpg ATART #5 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_40.jpg ATART #6 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_37.jpg ATART #7 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_113.jpg ATART #9 TRADED

KESagers
12-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Cats got me out of bed. :realmad:

So I'm checking all of the wonderful art! :)

Linda - one of those stamp tools has been on my wish list for awhile. I really like you your wreathes turned out!

Great finished cards Sniisk! I especially like the black and white ones!

Back to bed for me. :sleep:

sniisk
12-28-2012, 05:33 AM
Hi Kristin!

sniisk
12-28-2012, 05:34 AM
People are here on very weird times! I saw Amapola posting in the thread at 3am her time and now you Kristin.

Amapola
12-28-2012, 06:14 AM
Sniisk, wow, you're an early bird! I like your black and whites a lot. I'd forgotten today's challenge, but it suits me better than well. I have lots of unfinished ones, too! Can't start till later in the afternoon, though. And jonquil, your Mouse bookmarks are so sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with today!

Wil Opio Oguta
12-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Hi all,
My plan for this athon is to finish off a number of swaps I signed up for and to make promised cards. If there is time remaining, I will make cards just for fun :wubclub:. Here is the first one, a fabric owl I promised to Andi MN:

Evalila
12-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi there!
I just returned home from my weekly grocery shopping with my MIL. Pffffft!
But now it´s time to play - at least with my new Sizzix Big Shot. The dies and embossing templates I ordered a few days ago arrived today. YAY for new toys!!:D

sniisk
12-28-2012, 09:06 AM
How you know that you are too addicted to crafting? You notice that it's 3pm and you haven't even had your breakfast yet. I'm happy to have a husband who is asking if I have eaten something. Time for the "brunner" (breakfast and dinner :)) then.

Evalila
12-28-2012, 09:19 AM
:laugh:

Enjoy your meal!

Donnacr
12-28-2012, 09:22 AM
wil opio - that owl looks a lot of fun (especially the messy background :)) we'll enjoy seeing what you are making - even if we all have to be extremely jealous of the people receiving them :daydreaming::unsure:
sniisk - your latest cards are great. I tried listing the ones I liked best and then discovered that I had listed them all so gave up :err:
jonquil - you finished 4 swaps today :notworthy: I have been hard pressed to finish 5 cards - well done!!

I know that I will forget people if I try to mention everyone after reading the thread so I am trying to give reps, etc as I go.
hey ducky - we seem to be popping in about 12 hours apart so no-one should feel left out or forgotten. Those tags of yours look great - can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Here are my next offerings (they took a lot longer than expected). They are all based on the same iris folding pattern, with variations for the faces and 'extras'
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0042.jpg#11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/2_scan0043.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0044.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/2_scan0045.jpg#14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0046.jpg#15
all the colours have been muted by my scanner eg #12 is actually fluoro pink for her hat and heart

KittyNL
12-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Lovely cards ladies!!

I just hope the private AFA jet does not forget to pick me up! I haven't unpack my bags yet from my week away, so I am ready :biglaugh:

Last week I painted some cups and made some ATCs for the Birds of a feather swap. Nothing to trade yet, but there is still lots of time!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_ATC_for_Birds_of_a_feather_swap.jpg

KESagers
12-28-2012, 10:34 AM
More wonderful art!

Yes - the cats had me up at 4am this morning but I did get back to sleep. Don't think I'll get much crafting done today but tomorrow there is a snow storm predicted - perfect day for hot chocolate and crafting!

Evalila
12-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh, beautiful atcs!!

I´m finally working on some cards for trading. They still need to dry, so I´ll upload them later.

sniisk
12-28-2012, 12:16 PM
This has been a perfect day. My hubby is feeling better and have been doing a lot. This is not normal :). And I have completed so many cards. I have to upload them soon.

KittyNL
12-28-2012, 12:21 PM
I have been making some ATCs for trading, now I am going to make Chili con carne. Yummie! I might be back later.

1. Dodo
2. Flamingo
3. B/w geishas
4. B/w crow

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_1.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_2.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_3.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_4.jpg

sniisk
12-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Here are some new cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_95.jpg ATART #10 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_94.jpg ATART #11 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_81.jpg ATART #13 TRADED

CynthiaSillitoe
12-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Well, looks like I'm without Internet this weekend. :( I'll try to check in, but won't be posting.

miloccpep
12-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Good morning! It's 1.46am my time. Just woke up from a short nap - power nap?
Theme for today is APC and/or things with Wings, right?

Two of Spade: collage. This is the host card for Expressive Hands Swap.

Evalila
12-28-2012, 01:52 PM
**LOL** Rita, that´s confusing.... we´re a day behind....

Evalila
12-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Here are my first cards available for trade. Please note that the colors are a little darker IRL. And unfortunately the texture of the cards doesn´t show...

both cards are traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_SPButterflies001.jpg # 1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_SPButterflies002.jpg # 2

sniisk
12-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Evelyn, your cards are perfect!

Evalila
12-28-2012, 01:59 PM
:wubclub:

HHC
12-28-2012, 02:16 PM
HELLO!!!! I may have some time to create for trade this weekend! The Holiday Art Festival I've participated in the past 6 weeks finished Christmas Eve, so I can create for FUN! Yahoo!

You all have been creating lovely art! I hope to be back later today with some to share. :)

monarch
12-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Misc.....Inchies and Moos for trade.........

skelton.......traded..................

miloccpep
12-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Good night/morning. See you all later... 6 to 7 hours later? Going to bed now!

sniisk
12-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Good night Rita :).

Evalila
12-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Good Night, Rita! Sleep well!

Here are my next two cards:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_Crow003.jpg # 3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FleurDeLis004.jpg # 4

sniisk
12-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Evelyn, you are making too lovely cards! I want them all!

Evalila
12-28-2012, 03:15 PM
:laugh:

Thank you! I´m just enjoying to play with my new toys:D

Linda4atc
12-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi there!
I just returned home from my weekly grocery shopping with my MIL. Pffffft!
But now it´s time to play - at least with my new Sizzix Big Shot. The dies and embossing templates I ordered a few days ago arrived today. YAY for new toys!!:D
Glad you got the family commitments done. I guess I am lucky that I have never lived close to any of my in-laws. LOL Which dies did you get? I have a lot too.

Linda4atc
12-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Sana I'm glad your husband reminded you to eat. I have the bad habbit of doing that too, but around 1pm my blood sugar drops and my body reminds that it's not good to skip meals.

Evalila
12-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Hehe, my parents-in-law actually live IN our house! But they´re quite easy to handle **LOL**Sometimes we don´t get to see them for a week :D

Evalila
12-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Which dies did you get? I have a lot too.

I got several from Tim Holtz - Gadget Gears, Mini butterflies, mini tattered florals, mini crown and fleur set and the mini gears. Oh yes, and also thelace borders. I would have loved to buy many more, but I have to make sure that hubby doesn´t realize it :biglaugh:

sniisk
12-28-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm so happy because I don't live near by my mother-in-law. I told about our Christmas to Kristin. I think she can understand me quite well.

sniisk
12-28-2012, 04:04 PM
No more cards from my art table today. I'll take a break and do something else :). But I'll continue tomorrow.

jonquil
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM
I am going to be working on my 'Time' themed chunkies this morning - lovely work everyone - I love coming on in the morning and going through the thread - inspires me for the day

Evalila
12-28-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm so happy because I don't live near by my mother-in-law. I told about our Christmas to Kristin. I think she can understand me quite well.

I feel for you! I have problems with some members of my own family..... I never would have let any of them live in our house - I would rather emigrate!

Okay, now I have to take the dog for a walk. We´ll see if I´ll come back.

Errr - I´ll definetely will come home again, but I´m so tired that I would love to go to bed early today...

KittyNL
12-28-2012, 05:14 PM
I think we all have family problems... I really do love my mother, but after spending a week with her under one roof.... just let me say I am glad to be back home again :biglaugh:

I will be back tomorrow, I am going to get some sleep :sleep: Goodnight!

Nancy
12-28-2012, 06:58 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/large/1_Athon_Moos_.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/1_Athon_Moos_.jpg) For Trade

Just Ducky
12-28-2012, 07:14 PM
so Nancy... you got your flight plan ready yet ??? several gals have got their bags packed and ready to fly.... ohhhh love your Moo's too...

Donna, just saw your iris foldings a couple pages back... dang, they don't look easy to do and they sure pretty...

Sanna, I so glad to hear you doing so good this weekend...

Mothers and inlaws... can be a touchie problem.. I have my 91 year old sweet mama living right next door... about 80 feet from door to door... and we have an intercom...
so yep, I see and hear a lot from mama... somes days more then others.. but I love her and what can I say... she's mama...

done with my ugly grocery shopping... and now I gotta go COOK some of it.. back shortly...
oh and you gals like, Linda and Evelyn talking your new crafty toys... I ain't had a new nuttin in soooooooooooo long... going to correct that lose real soon...

Linda4atc
12-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Well I made a couple of Christmas Birdhouse 4x4's
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-28-2012_Birdhouse__1.jpg Bird house #1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-28-2012_Birdhouse__2.jpg Bird house #2

boatbird
12-28-2012, 07:28 PM
I've actually created something *swoon*

Sadly not for trade- a door hanger!

dsign49
12-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Well I have been creating when I couldn't use the computer.
115219 # 1 TRADED 115220 # 2 TRADED 115221 # 3 115222 # 4 TRADED 115223 # 5

dsign49
12-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Here are some more. I have been busy,
115225 # 6 115226 # 7 TRADED 115227 # 8 115228 # 9 TRADED 115229 # 10 TRADED

dsign49
12-28-2012, 08:49 PM
And 1 more
115230 # 11

Just Ducky
12-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Hello dsign and yes, you have been busy.. lookin' good Jill
and Linda them Birdy Christmas houses are cool....
so now before I go typing too much... I loaded some stuff before and then fergot to load them here... so these are my odd and end sizes.. going back to atc I thinking...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_winter_spring_3.jpg.....#3 pair of Moo's... (counting as one anything trade) Winter/Spring ....... TRADED thank you
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_summer_fall_4.jpg...... #4 pair of Moo's (counting as one anything trade) Summer/Fall................TRADED thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_seasons_5.jpg...... #5 set of 4 Seasons inchies.. count as one anything trade... TRADED.... Thank You

I am not asking for like for like in trade... what's ya got ??

Just Ducky
12-28-2012, 09:11 PM
opps... forgot the twinchies.... here ya go

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_twinchie_6.jpg........ Butterfly #6
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_twinchie_7.jpg......... Butterfly #7
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_twinchie_8.jpg..... Butterfly #8
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_twinchie_9.jpg.........#9

Donnacr
12-28-2012, 09:16 PM
boatbird - well done! shame that it is not for trade - I really like your doorhanger.

linda4atc - your birdhouses are wonderful - I LOVE that stamp!

nancy - those moos are lovely.
When do you expect the plane to reach Melbourne - all I need is a rope ladder, it doesn't have to land. oo-oo-ps! I was trying to pack light but then I thought about all those craft supplies I will want. . .maybe it does have to land. Do you include a strong man to carry all the craft necessities aboard?

I got along very well with my mother-in-law - when I arrived I evened up the numbers slightly. She had 2 sons, a husband and even the pets were all male :biglaugh: I think you did wonderfully KittyNL to last a week with your mother AND sisters under one roof. I love my mum and sisters very much but I think that after a week together we would be ready to kill each other.

Here are my latest offerings (much quicker as they were UFOs - UnFinshed Objects)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/2_scan0047.jpg#16 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0048.jpg#17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0049.jpg#18 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0050.jpg#19 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0051.jpg#20

Donnacr
12-28-2012, 09:20 PM
that's what I get for typing too much - people load gorgeous creations behind my back!
dsign49 - you certainly have been busy. I am PMing you as soon as I finish this for some trades
ducky - I love your odds and ends of sizes - PMing you too.

malicea10
12-28-2012, 10:04 PM
I am trying to get inspired! You all are doing some great works! Maybe I can get some pieces done before the art art is over.
:-)

grrrdjules
12-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Oh my, look at all these goodies! I may have to play tomorrow. Linda I love those birdhouses and boatbird, I may have to make a door hanger just because after seeing that one.

grrrdjules
12-28-2012, 11:01 PM
I feel for you! I have problems with some members of my own family..... I never would have let any of them live in our house - I would rather emigrate!

My parents live a block and a half away. They are in their 80s. Ugh. We do a lot of maintainance and leg work to say the least. I thank god for call display :confused::biglaugh:

Linda4atc
12-28-2012, 11:06 PM
I am busy playing with all the art goodies I picked up and tucked away as Christmas gifts to myself. I had an impulse buy at Michaels when I bought some Martha Stewart crafter's air dry clay. I love it! It is a bright white a I haven't tried painting it yet since my pieces are drying, but it is so much nicer to work with in the molds than the polymer clay or paperclay I used before. I hope I like painting it. Maybe I should try alcohol inks on it....

Next time I think I will try adding some perfect pearls powder to color some of it.

grrrdjules
12-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Is it like paper clay Linda? I'm planning a Michaels run.

jonquil
12-28-2012, 11:16 PM
My 'time' chunkies are done so a bit of fun time for me - i was rather amused by this hat and thought who would wear it!!!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_phoebe_s_new_hat.jpegTraded

1 Art Lady
12-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Oh Wow! You all are rocking this... I still have one holiday celebration to go... Still hoping to play, but if I can't, just want you all to know, that I am truly enjoying all the eye candy!

Cee-Emm
12-28-2012, 11:52 PM
this batch of chunky tops mainly came from 2 run-out calendars of vintage fashions. only shame is, you snippety-snip one gal out, and destroy the picture on the back. i could have scanned them in i guess BUT I only just had that clever idea! :cry:
hat girl, japan(TRADED), summer girls, traveller,

Cee-Emm
12-28-2012, 11:54 PM
and a couple more
waterlily girl, umbrella girl
oops, posted umbrella girl twice :-S

KESagers
12-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Lots of nice art posted today!

Today was Christmas for my family - the weather was beautiful so we could get together and I got to visit with an out of town friend too! It was nice to see every one. I think we are going to get several inches of snow tomorrow so I will be sitting at my craft table all day. :) :) :)

jonquil
12-29-2012, 12:14 AM
This one is a 4x4

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_frozen_peas.jpegATART#15

miloccpep
12-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Muse not co-operating right now. Spent many hour and only one done! This is for a swap - non tradtional colored valentine.

Achy Breaky Hearts - cut and paste job, origami papers.

miloccpep
12-29-2012, 12:22 AM
okay, gotta run! See you all later in the evening! It's 12.32pm now. Cya!

Linda4atc
12-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Is it like paper clay Linda? I'm planning a Michaels run.

It is used like paper clay but I think its more plastic, It has a slicker feel and does not seem so fragile when I remove it from the mold like both polymer and paper clay. I hove the nifty molds from MoldMuse (http://www.etsy.com/listing/87521753/steampunk-clock-mold-flexible-silicone) but I also bought Martha Stewarts set with the flower and leaves.

grrrdjules
12-29-2012, 12:52 AM
Thanks, will definitely check it out. Love paper clay because it is so light but I can't keep it from drying out regardless of what I do.

Linda4atc
12-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Hmmm I had mine for a really long time, nearly a year after I opened it. I kept it in the bag it came in just pinching off what I need. Then put that in a ziploc plastic bag and pressed out all the air. and then kept it with my molds in a little plastic toolbox style storage box.

I do know if paper clay is just a little brittle you can wet your hands (dip fingers in bowl of water) as you kneed it till it feels good again.

grrrdjules
12-29-2012, 01:32 AM
Really? I put it in ziplock after first use and less than 3 mos later it was still pliable but couldn't get it back to same consistency. I grew up with a potter mom so I can knead but it never felt right or hardened the same again.

KittyNL
12-29-2012, 04:06 AM
Goodmorning all! I made some APCs this morning (I was up a bit too early for my liking..).

5. 4 of Diamonds
6. 5 of Spades

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_5.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_6.jpg

And ... I still got some Christmas APCs left from the last athon

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_APC_2_of_Spades.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_APC_K_of_Diamonds.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_APC_6_of_Hearts.jpg

sniisk
12-29-2012, 04:07 AM
I started to create again before coming here :). I hope to upload some new cards soon.

sniisk
12-29-2012, 04:08 AM
Kitty, you are making lovely APCs!

sniisk
12-29-2012, 04:10 AM
There have been very beautiful moos, inchies and twinchies here. I'm keeping my collection in ATC and chunky size. Otherwise I won't fit in my apartment soon :biglaugh:.

sniisk
12-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Here are my last cards from yeaterday evening. The cards were half-made and I only finished them.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_108.jpg ATART #14 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_16.jpg ATART #16 TRADED

CynthiaSillitoe
12-29-2012, 06:37 AM
There have been very beautiful moos, inchies and twinchies here. I'm keeping my collection in ATC and chunky size. Otherwise I won't fit in my apartment soon :biglaugh:.

:) I feel like I should add an art gallery to my house.

jonquil
12-29-2012, 06:55 AM
My final lot for the evening - added to the series of Regency Snarkiness Cards - I am looking forward to checking out the lovely work in the morning

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Regency_Snarkiness_5.jpegtradedhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Regency_Snarkiness_6.jpeg#17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Regency_Snarkiness_7.jpegTraded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Regency_Snarkiness_8.jpegtraded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Regency_Snarkiness_9.jpeg#20 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Regency_Snarkiness_10.jpeg#21

grrrdjules
12-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Fabulous cards everyone!

Donnacr
12-29-2012, 10:17 AM
wow! I go away to do nasty things like grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning and come back to wonderful creations.
malicea10 - we'd love to see you back with a piece of art but audiences are always needed too :)
grrrdjules - well done encouraging people but no more talking about supplies that I don't have (yet :biglaugh:). My craftroom has no space left :arghh:
jonquil - love the crazy hat and what is wrong with frozen peas?!? Your Regency snarkiness cards are wonderful - I'll be back later today when I am awake to choose one for me.:yes:
cee-emm - wiser NOT to scan things before you use them - that is what I used to do and then I ran out of space to store the originals. Now I try to use my supplies:err:
KESagers - can't wait to see what you create in the cold
miloccpep - plenty of time for your Muse to return, maybe she is doing her groceries

Donnacr
12-29-2012, 10:23 AM
oops, forgot to load my latest creations. I have obviously been having too much fun with my Iris folding - the middle 3 cards show the classic Iris pattern, for #21 and #25 I have used a variation.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/2_scan0052.jpg#21 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/2_scan0053.jpg#22 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0054.jpg#23 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0055.jpg#24 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0056.jpg#25

I found a set of vintage Christmas pictures and pyramaged them:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0057.jpg#26 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0058.jpg#27 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0059.jpg#28 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0060.jpg#29 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0061.jpg#30

miloccpep
12-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Just completed one more for the swap..

Be My Valentine: Origami Heart with Wings on stamped background.

Bought the 'Writer' acrylic clear stamp yesterday at PaperMarket. They were having a 40% discount storewide! Loved these post holiday sales!

KESagers
12-29-2012, 11:18 AM
I haven't done iris folding in so long. Donnacr your flowers are beautiful! Working on a hot cup of tea to wake up. :)

miloccpep
12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
I must try the Iris folding one day. Is there a lot of work involved in Iris Folding, Donna?

It is almost the bewitching hour... let me check what's tomorrow's theme.

sniisk
12-29-2012, 11:39 AM
I mixed two challenged (monochoromatic tomorrow and APCs today) so made wrong challenge today. And they are not even monochromatic, eh...

miloccpep
12-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Don't think I know how to 'monochrome' anything! So may try the others. We'll see.

I am tired... so going to bed now. Good night all!

sniisk
12-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Good night Rita :).

Evalila
12-29-2012, 12:09 PM
But they are great, Sanna!

I have been/am still working on swap cards. These are for ferretgirls "Birds of a Feather" Swap and for TFBaldings Hand Jive PAT. This hand is for JoyFlower.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_BirdsOfAFeather001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_HandJivePAT001.jpg

FlyingPhoenix
12-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Good morning everyone! I'd better get my tail feathers in gear...there's so many pieces being posted! Way to go everyone!

I FINALLY have a tenitive date for closing on my FIRST house! I'm SO excited! :D But alas, I've spent most of my morning packing and sorting...I'm taking a much needed art-break, despite my apartment looking like World War 3...LOL!

sniisk
12-29-2012, 12:50 PM
It has been so qioet here today. We have only few players. It's weird because last year this time we had over 50 players!

sniisk
12-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Should we send some invitations to our regular members if they haven't noticed this thread? Or do people still have quests from the Christmas celebrations?

sniisk
12-29-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm having a monolog here...

Wil Opio Oguta
12-29-2012, 12:58 PM
It is indeed very quiet here and I admit I am one of the quiet ones today. Did not feel very creative and I really had to kick myself to start doing something. I did some googling to find bird pictures. Okay, my first reason for this is that I need some birds for a swap, but I promise I will make some extra for this athon.

sniisk
12-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Wil, a tip: my winged things APC deck needs still some cards :D.

dsign49
12-29-2012, 01:09 PM
I finished 2 last night.
115276 # 12 TRADED 115277 # 13

KESagers
12-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Sniisk - if it seems like some people don't know about the marathon yet it would be worth messaging them - it's a long marathon so there is still a lot of time for people to join us. If I can think of anyone I'll message them also. I am going to check what cards you need for your winged deck - I just got a wings die cut for Christmas.

I'm going in slo-mo but I'm working on several at once. Finally got 2 finished.

Two collaged ATCs - the cross stitching is a scan of one that I made.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Christmas_Stocking.jpg
top - Christmas Stocking Pink - traded
bottom - Christmas Stocking Green

KESagers
12-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Sniisk - I'll work on a Winged Queen of Clubs for you if you still need it. :)

sniisk
12-29-2012, 01:20 PM
My APC list is updated so it means that I still need it :). Thank you!

Linda4atc
12-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Morning peoples. I love a-thon days where I can log in and catch up on all the pretties I missed.

Really? I put it in ziplock after first use and less than 3 mos later it was still pliable but couldn't get it back to same consistency. I grew up with a potter mom so I can knead but it never felt right or hardened the same again. Really don't know why mine was still good. Maybe it wasn't the same as new but it worked fine. Also we have a huge amount of humidity here. Keeping things dry is almost impossible. (and the mold arrgh, hate it)

All of you doing Swap stuff are really on top of things, I need to do a couple of Sarah Bishop Girls for a swap before I forget. The Due date is fast approaching and I need to get them in the mail. Started to them yesterday but that birdhouse was just calling to me.

KittyNL
12-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi there, I had a busy day. Yesterday the decoder for the television did not work anymore so I bought a new one this morning. Could not get it to work, went back to the store, they fiddled with it and installed it for me. Went back home and then had to rush to the Art Expo as 2 of my portrait models :D came to take a look. Cooked dinner and then had finally some time to make a few more APCs.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_7.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_8.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Jairo.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Senna.jpg

Nancy
12-29-2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_dec_APCS.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=339487) I finished these APCS for trade!

sniisk
12-29-2012, 01:51 PM
I ended up to make some APCs too :).

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_103.jpg ATART #20 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_59.jpg ATART #21 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_14.jpg ATART #22 TRADED

Wil Opio Oguta
12-29-2012, 02:06 PM
While I was making cards for the Birds of a Feather swap, I made 2 extra's for this athon. Here are the pictures:

FlyingPhoenix
12-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Here are my first to offer...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19096/small/1_img130.jpg

Ace of Diamonds - Available
Ace of Clubs - Traded - Thanks!
Ace of Hearts - Available
Jack of Spades - Pending...
2 of Clubs - Available
Ace of Spades - Available
Einstein - Available
Snowman - Available
Kitty - Available

Einstein is actually an etching I started for a swap...but got lost and I just found him today. Oops. The Penguin Aces, 2 of Clubs, Snowman and Kitty are made of left-over wrapping paper/tags. The Jack of Spades was just random stuff laying around my work space.

...and as my muse ran off on me....I'd better get back to sorting/packing for a bit. Bleh.

Linda4atc
12-29-2012, 02:48 PM
I just colored several of the flowers I molded yesterday with my copic markers. It seems to work fine and had no negative results on the copics. Although I did stay with the broad tip that I hardly use just in case. I found I could color on my finger then rub it onto the high points to add a second color on the mums.

And I noticed that the pieces actually have some flexibility that would be great if working with a curved surface.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_12-29-2012_MS_Crafters_Clay_Molds.jpg I need to see ig gitter will save the butterfly, I do not like the way I did that.

KESagers
12-29-2012, 02:50 PM
They turned out really well Linda!

KittyNL
12-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Two more APCs from me

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_9.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_athon_10.jpg

Cathy1
12-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I have been looking through the thread at the lovely eye candy while sitting out in the morning sunshine. Nothing better - eye candy and coffee LOL

You have all been truely rockin it since the athon started - me - well I have been sweltering under 30+ degrees C heat. Had to work the two days after Xmas but now have some backgrounds done so will art them and post later.

Great job you hostesses are doing BTW

Till Then
Hugs
Cathy

jo.on.the.go
12-29-2012, 03:40 PM
I'll probably be around...I am just posting so that this gets added to my subscriptions.

dsign49
12-29-2012, 03:40 PM
This is one I owe Wil.

Evalila
12-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Here´s another hand from me, a Henna Tattoo for Amapola:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_HandJivePAT002.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_HandJivePAT002.jpg)

prayer_at_night
12-29-2012, 04:00 PM
Lovely hand, Evalila!

Sorry that I have been quiet too... I have made some ATCs and moo houses though, so I'll be back with scans tomorrow! ;) And I have looked at and drooled over all the eye candy here! :D Wonderful work, everyone! <3 Hope I'll get to trade a bit this time 'round. :wubclub:

FlyingPhoenix
12-29-2012, 04:22 PM
I forgot to add this in my last post...

I still have these available from the Christmas-A-Thon
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/364/4/f/apc__s_for_trade_by_collegekid-d5ponwi.jpg

...and I haven't gotten back to work yet. BUT, Huzbee is home. <3

Wil Opio Oguta
12-29-2012, 04:23 PM
This is one I owe Wil.

Thanks Jill!

Just Ducky
12-29-2012, 04:44 PM
well nuts.... after doing catch-up reading back over 3 pages I ferget who did what... but I sure loved it all..
I am working on stuff, really I am... just so dang slow.. must be an ol' age thing... well, that's my excuse...:wideeyed:
all I got for show and tell right now are these 2... (hanging head in shame) I sure need more power if I ever gonna beable to ask for some trades...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_gone_south_10.jpg......Gone South.... #10 TRADED... thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_yikes_11.jpg...... Down Hill ... #11 TRADED ... thank you

I do have a few other things in my available for trade if ya want to take a peek...

KESagers
12-29-2012, 04:45 PM
I have a few things trying, a few started and a chunky to upload but we need to go shovel a little snow. Be back later.

sniisk
12-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Good night and see you tomorrow.

FlyingPhoenix
12-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Night, night Sanna. Sweet Dreams!

Mouseit
12-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Hmm wonders why I haven't known about this until this morning... thank you for the invite sniisk! *looks at Donna and Ducky with a frown hmmmmm* heehee

Mouseit
12-29-2012, 06:47 PM
GAWD!! All these mice perfection cards and bookmarks.. see what I am missing!! darn it all..... guess I am going to have to start making something.....good thing I only have to eat breakfast, shorten my bedroom curtains and make the beds for my granddaughters who are coming soon!! Gesh.... work work and no play!

KESagers
12-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi Mouseit!

I'm not working very fast today but we did get the driveway shoveled. It's a little slippery out there.

Dylusions stamps, collaged. Traded as is - no danglies or thick chunky embellishments.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Peaceful_Village_chunky.jpg
Peaceful Village chunky - traded

jonquil
12-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Have just come back from Lincraft (sells fabrics, craft stuff etc) and their end of year 30% sale is on - bought a whole lot of embroidery threads at 69 cents each (normally 99 cents) and a whole lot of christmassy things reduced - about to make some 4 X 4 christmas themed pages

FlyingPhoenix
12-29-2012, 08:57 PM
...man, it's quiet in here...

Just Ducky
12-29-2012, 09:07 PM
KESagers... dang, snow shoveling.. lucky ducky we only got a dusting...

MOUSEit... so ??? ya gonna come play ??? or ya gonna be holly homemaker all weekend..:cool:

Jonquil... don't ya just love "ON SALE" but for me the nearest crafty store is hour and half down the road (one way)... bummer...

Phoenix... how ya coming with the packing-up ?? you know you don't pack ART stuff.. just wait till the move and throw it in bags.. cause it's the first thing to UNpack...

well, I see I doing the same things again... here I am... and forgot to upload my show and tell for tonight.. dang... I do this all the time..

Just Ducky
12-29-2012, 09:31 PM
you are right Heather, it's kinda lonely here in our mild manner marathon..
ya think all them gals are pooped out from after Christmas sale shopping ???

theweavershand
12-29-2012, 09:37 PM
im finally getting to work on some art. im so happy to have my art table back!! APCs are coming...i promise!

boatbird
12-29-2012, 09:50 PM
I've done some more art- but no time to post it here, I am off to bed..... but it is all on my blog!

http://dragonflyriver.com/blog/?p=140

Pop along and take a peek.... Bliss is up for trade too!!!! All types of art been pouring out of me tonight!!

FlyingPhoenix
12-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey Nancy,
I don't know...quite possibly. I always hit the sales the day after. ;)
My packing got derailed. I did manage to get some of my ART supplies better organized though. ;) My huzbee came home and just spent some time with him. He's a bit under the weather. :( It seems as though my muse went into hiding too. ...

dsign49
12-29-2012, 10:02 PM
I put some napkins on to cards and had to let that dry before I could do anything.So here is what I came up with.
115290 # 14 115291 # 15 TRADED 115292 # 16 115293 # 17

dsign49
12-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Here are my last ones.
115298 # 18 115299 # 19 115300 # 20 115301 # 21

KESagers
12-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Two ATCs. Dylusions stamps collaged with punch art butterflies. Please note the Umbrella extends beyond the edges of the card. This is NOT a true 2.5 x 3.5 card.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Under_the_Umbrella.jpg

Left: Under the Umbrella Green - traded
Right: Under the Umbrella Red

Just Ducky
12-29-2012, 10:49 PM
well Jill, you sure are one artin' gal this weekend... I really need to try this APC idea some more.. did a couple a couple years ago... and yes, you know I have my eye on that 10 of Diamonds... not one but 3 duckies...

Weavershand... howdy lady... show and tell time waiting on you

boatbird... hope you can post all your goodies here in our thread.. I might try peeking at your blog, but... well, I'll try....

Phoenix lady... take care of that man ... art muse does have limits..:wideeyed:

KESagers.... summer time.. sure beats this ol' drab winter... cute umbrellas, big is better, more shade

locatray
12-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Ready to join this athon and trade....

miloccpep
12-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Very interesting stamps those! I have lots of Kaiser Stamps, both rubber and acrylic. Must keep a look out for Dylusions Stamps in future.

jonquil
12-30-2012, 12:16 AM
here are Christmas themes 4X4's - no danglies etc - just as they are

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Christmas_Tree_4x4.jpeg#22 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Santa_4x4.jpeg#23

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Christmas_Elves_4x4.jpeg#24 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_Snowmen_4x4.jpegTraded