PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Regional 2013

Blanche
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Welcome, Please post your interest in gathering in Charleston in mid August of 2013. Any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, what have you are open for discussion!

Blanche
01-21-2013, 07:29 PM
My dear friends at AFA,
This has been quite a journey for me since I first placed Charleston in the hat for a Yearly Gathering choice.
True to the character of Art For All, we accept all. We encourage all.
Well in my zest to share all of where I live with all, I have come to realize I have limitations and can not open up to all at this time, although my intentions in theory were welcoming to all.

Response on the Regional Charleston poll was limited.

Given lack of local help in organizing, at this point I would be willing to host a small group (6 or so members from any where) in Charleston.
I can manage that all by myself and treat guests to a remarkable artistic experience in Charleston.
Poll results were split on early summer, early fall. I have jury duty the first week of June, so I am thinking early Fall, but really maybe the middle of August before school starts here (and when Principals are in vaca, so I amnot needed at work so much!).
If you are interested, please respond here AND send me a PM.
I will get quotes again, this time including island villas, private houses, and the like for a more intimate gathering.
From the response I receive I will develop an agenda for art, excursions, dining choices, etc.
MY CUT OFF FOR ACCEPTING PEOPLE TO A REGIONAL CHARLESTION GATHERING IS MARCH 15, 2013.

jaw
01-21-2013, 11:25 PM
You darling! I cannot make this event, BUT... we plan to go that direction in the next few years and YOU will be notified!! :)

Blanche
01-22-2013, 12:07 AM
My dear, You are more than welcome anytime you can come! :radar: Looking forward to showing you my town ;)

Patti M
02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
This sounds like a wonderful idea!! I sent you a PM today Blanche.