Miniature ATC Movie Poster Swap, Due June 14th.

B

Bunnie

Inactive
Miniature ATC Movie Poster swap due June 14, 2008

Swap Due Date - June 14th, 2008
Signup/withdraw by - May 11th, 2008
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants 12 max

This swap is about Movie Posters and the Movies they advertised!

This is my first swap, so hopefully I will cover all the details. If I have left something out please fill free to ask.

For this swap, players will pick their favorite movies (or a movie that evokes its own imagery to a player - Thanks Kat!) and make Miniature ATC Movie Posters of them!

The Miniature ATC Movie Posters can be a recreation of the original movie poster by drawing, painting, using pastels, digital means, etc…

OR

The Miniature ATC Movie Poster can be of your unique own design. Maybe you saw a movie and thought, that the poster didn’t really capture what the movie was all about - here is your chance to create your own version!

Any medium is welcome. Just do not take a copy of an original poster and shrink it and call it done. You may use elements from a movies original artwork, as long as you alter it in some form.

The Miniature ATC Movie Poster should have 3 basic elements:
1. Movie Title,
2. an actor or actress name from the movie, and
3. artwork. Artwork can be digital, painted, drawn, stamped, or collaged.

The Miniature ATC Movie Poster should 2.5” x 3.5” and fit in a plastic sleeve. No heavy or bulky embellishments. If it can not fit it in a sleeve, it is too big.

Be sure to:
...Put your user name on the back of all your ATCs
...Put your cards in plastic sleeves
...Include Self Addressed Stamped Envelope - be sure to choose an envelope that will easily fit 3 ATCs for return to you.
...Write the Name of the Swap on your envelope
...Sign up or withdrawal by May 11th, 2008

This is my first Swap so I want to keep it to 3 for 3.

Cards are due by June 14, 2008. Cards that arrive after that date will returned to their owner.

When your cards are ready, please send to:

Susan "Bunnie" Ferriola
113 Aspen Street
Yadkinville, NC 27055

If I have left anything out, please feel free to ask!

1. Kstyles - Florida - Received SENT
2. Kat - North Carolina - Received! SENT
3. Heymaggie - Texas - Received SENT
4. lilbad - Oregan - Received SENT
5. Joeyj1220 - Texas - Received SENT
6. grammysammy437 - Washington - Received SENT
7. scrappyboy - New Jersey - Received SENT
8. Loralou - Sheffield, UK - Received SENT
9. monster - Missouri - Received SENT
10. Kandm17 - Tennessee - Received SENT
11. IrishRose - California - Received SENT
12. euphora - Florida - Received SENT

Last edited:
Hi Kat,

You are in.. and no I dont suppose you have to like the movie. The whole idea came from me, seeing a poster and then seeing the movie and saying to myself, that has nothing to do with the movie. So Imagery is just fine!

Hello,
I love vintage movies/posters and would love to participate. Do you have room for me???
thanks Scrappyboy

I would like to play! Bunnie it is so scary that I thought this would make a cool theme once! So glad you are doing it :)

Hi and welcome to GrammySammy437, Scrappyboy, Loralou and monster! Thanks for joining us and playing!

Hi Kandm17,

Of course! Welcome! Thank you for playing!

Consider yourself signed up! :D Welcome to the Swap! Thank you for playing!

Back
Top Bottom