PDA

View Full Version : Official Mini-House-a-Thon (Mini-hat) Thread! July 4-9

Jean
07-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the Mini House-a-thon! We love houses, so let's make mini-houses this weekend! Yup, it's a MINI-HAT! You knew I'm all about the hat, right? We'll be making houses in inchie and moo sizes. If you want to make a flat-roofed house (an inchie or moo without a roof) - feel free to post and trade those as well.

Your greedy hostess is Jean, with gracious co-hostess prayer_at_night, who will cheer you on and hopefully snag some superduper real estate in the process! ;)

Check in often, chit-chat as desired, lurk, trade if you like...we're not picky! Grab your hard-hat and lunch pail, Ladies: this is a CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!!! If any of you fellows want to grab a hat and help, you're more than welcome...we like construction workers! ;)

Pick Your Challenge!
Choose your challenge, or just get inspiration here:
-collage houses
-recycle old cards into inchie/moo houses
-specific colors: rainbow
-black and white, or b/w with a pop of one color
-one or more words
-realistic
-houses that open

DETAILS:

WHEN WE PLAY:
We begin at 12:00 a.m. Thursday (middle-of-the-night, Wednesday - TONIGHT!!) and end at midnight, Tuesday evening.

NEW TO INCHIE OR MOO HOUSES?
Rogue Gal generously offers us this info from Tammybeck's and her own inchie house swaps. Mondo thanks, RG!
Inchie House:
*The base of each is one inchie (1x1)
*For the roof, use an inchie, cut in half on the diagonal
* Overlap the inchie behind the roof until the top corners of the inchie almost touch the diagonal edges of the roof (a gluestick works fine for adhering). I found it helpful to glue my roof to the inchie first, and then decorate so the design doesn't get covered in the overlap.
* Final height is about 1 and 1/2 inch from base to top of roof.

Moo houses use inchie house rooftops (an inchie cut on the diag)

Inchie houses have a base 1x1 inch, or 2.5 cm square.
Moo houses have a base that is 1x2.75 inches or 2.5x7 cm. Thank you, Artistically, for the metric measures!

Visit the Articles section (sub-forum in Art Discussions) to see how-to pics - or to post your OWN pics and tips for mini house-construction workers! (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26541)

WHAT WE DO:
We make - houses! Inchie houses, moos... We love our houses!

PLEASE post your beauties for the inspiration and admiration of all! Please post in this thread, but do update your posts as to the availability of your houses. You can also post in your gallery or the athon gallery (provide a link if you are not posting to the thread). Posting directions at bottom of this post.

HOW WE TRADE:
See a house you like? PM the creator and arrange trades off-thread. NO TRADES IN THIS THREAD!

HOW WE POST TO THE THREAD (with thanks to Donnacr, from whose inchie thread I have shamelessly copied):

From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
Internet Explorer
1 Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu which has “properties” at the bottom.
2) Right click on “properties”, and it will show you "Address (URL)"Highlight the address/url and copy (Ctrl C).
Then follow steps 3 - 5 below
Note: Your picture will come up as large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread.

Mozella Firefox and Mac Safari (most versions)
1) Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location” (which is about 2/3 down the list for me)
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
Then follow steps 3 - 5

3) Go to your post in the thread and click on the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl P) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) Remember that images from the gallery are small, medium or large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread. Find the word small, medium or large (or letters s m l) in the address and change it to size you want.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Maygar_Posta-traded.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

prayer_at_night
07-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Yay, it'll be starting soon! :cute: Can't wait. :v_spin:

Will you add the challenges/prompts later?

KESagers
07-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Here I am and here are my left over houses still available for trade:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_old_inchie_houses.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_old_moo_houses.jpg

Kynara
07-03-2013, 03:04 PM
yay! I was cutting up some inchies, moos and roofs last nite and ended up making some backgrounds :) and the beginning of a house that opens

theweavershand
07-03-2013, 03:26 PM
woohoo! cant wait!

Jean
07-03-2013, 03:52 PM
I went through my art boxes looking for leftover inchie/moo houses - I feel sure I have some left - and found about 8 inchie houses .... only to discover that my newer-old puter doesn't recognize the scanner!!!!

So I'll try tomorrow when DSS has a chance to take a look at it and see if he can make it go. Argh - what a time to be w/o a scanner!!!!!!!! :swoon:

AnitaM
07-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh hello another 'HAT' I might just have to play along :)

Rogue Gal
07-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Oh no, Jean - I hope you get the issue fixed soon!

jensaz
07-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Gonna try to play!

Janet
07-04-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. Miss Jean can be a bully :realmad:

So I was coerced 'ahem!' into making inchie houses. Failing eyesight, shaking hands, can you hear me Jean. :)

Janet
07-04-2013, 07:46 AM
I went through my art boxes looking for leftover inchie/moo houses - I feel sure I have some left - and found about 8 inchie houses .... only to discover that my newer-old puter doesn't recognize the scanner!!!!

So I'll try tomorrow when DSS has a chance to take a look at it and see if he can make it go. Argh - what a time to be w/o a scanner!!!!!!!! :swoon:

What??? get your camera out :)

Jean
07-04-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. Miss Jean can be a bully :realmad:

So I was coerced 'ahem!' into making inchie houses. Failing eyesight, shaking hands, can you hear me Jean. :)

*assuming Dick Nixon posture* I am not a bully! I am not a bully!

I.....inspire. ;)

Jean
07-04-2013, 11:32 AM

And Janet...if that's what you can do with failing eyesight and shaking hands...well, hell's bells, lady, I need me some of your failing eyesight etc! They're adorable!!!!!

Gonna try the scanner again. Deb says she might have fixed it. *crossing fingers*

eta: "Scanner unreachable." Curse you HP!

DSS will lend me his camera....great ANOTHER learning curve. *snarl*

Jean
07-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Ok, these are from his camera...these are unclaimed inchies from the last go round.

First Pic:
Row 1: purple flower,A Lake Cottage, In June, bonsai taken
Row 2: Summer
Row 3: winter taken, Gift, Snowed In, January taken

Second Pic
Row 1: Redhead, Handbag
Row 2: Heart Garland, Rose Garden
Row 3: Green House

NOTE: I do LEISURELY TRADES ONLY (no stress!). I do not give my addy till I am ready/have stamps to mail out. If you're in a hurry, I'm sorry, but I cannot deal with added stress...

Janet
07-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Jean would you trade the three with trees on for three of mine, pretty please?

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 12:39 PM
And Janet...if that's what you can do with failing eyesight and shaking hands...well, hell's bells, lady, I need me some of your failing eyesight etc! They're adorable!!!!!

Gonna try the scanner again. Deb says she might have fixed it. *crossing fingers*

eta: "Scanner unreachable." Curse you HP!

DSS will lend me his camera....great ANOTHER learning curve. *snarl*

This happened to me one time for some unknown reason (and with an HP). I couldn't find my original software disk that came with the printer/scanner, but I found it online and could download it free. Once I did that, the scanner worked again. The only difference is that I could no longer simply press the "scan" button on the printer. I have to click on the icon saved on my desktop, open the software, and start from there.

Jean
07-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Jean would you trade the three with trees on for three of mine, pretty please?

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:
So noted in the post!

Just a reminder....people may miss requests for trades in the thread once posts start adding up. Safest always to request via PM when posts are flying fast and furious!

Also, please note that when items are traded, PLEASE note in the post which ones are gone to avoid disappointment. :wideeyed:

Today I think I will work on collage houses!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

eta: did you know you can only include 10 smilies in your post? I got told!:policeman:

jensaz
07-04-2013, 02:29 PM
anyone else doing moo houses???? I wanna trade so I want to make stuff folks will trade for!!! PLEASE???

Rogue Gal
07-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Jen, I'm going to try to make some moo houses today :)

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 02:40 PM
anyone else doing moo houses???? I wanna trade so I want to make stuff folks will trade for!!! PLEASE???

Jen--I'm going to sit down and make some as soon as I get a load of laundry started in the washer. Jean has first dibs, but then we should talk. ;)

Nancy
07-04-2013, 03:46 PM
I am working on Moo houses!

alanabannana
07-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I have been missing for a while. May just have to come out and play

theweavershand
07-04-2013, 04:33 PM
yay! alana! ive missed you!

slow getting starting but hoping to get some houses done and posted soon!

Happy 4th, all!!

Theresagram
07-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Oooooh! This looks like fun!!! :D:jiggy:

KESagers
07-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Happy 4th of July! Fighting a migraine but I'm checking in.

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 05:07 PM
First one! Details in the gallery. This is just a sneak peak at what is coming down the turnpike. But don't hold your breath, as I don't create very fast. LOL

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368648

Traded to Jean

Question: Do most people like to trade 2 moos at a time? If so, I have two in the works that should stay together as a pair. Otherwise I'm willing to trade 1:1. (Just talking moo houses here, not inchies.)

Theresagram
07-04-2013, 05:08 PM
Ok, I've got my hard hat on and I'm ready to play!

AnitaM
07-04-2013, 05:34 PM
This happened to me one time for some unknown reason (and with an HP). I couldn't find my original software disk that came with the printer/scanner, but I found it online and could download it free. Once I did that, the scanner worked again. The only difference is that I could no longer simply press the "scan" button on the printer. I have to click on the icon saved on my desktop, open the software, and start from there.

That happened to me to - most annoying- I right click on the printer icon and then select scan image.

CynthiaSillitoe
07-04-2013, 05:44 PM
I almost missed this! Thanks, Rogue Gal, for letting me know! I've started on a few, but nothing done...yet.

jensaz
07-04-2013, 05:54 PM
I have three moo houses that I will upload shortly.

prayer_at_night
07-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Woah, some co-host I am... sorry for the absence! And I don't even have a very good excuse - or perhaps it is, at least for the fans, I guess - I found Doctor Who episodes on youtube! I've never seen it before, but all the hype got me interested. So, I spent my first day in freedom (after surviving exam week) watching that. ;)

I've been working on a few moo houses, but they're mostly still drying or half-finished... Will post pictures tomorrow.

I'm already loving what I see here!
So glad all of you have found us and will join us. I hope you will all have fun and great trades!

Miss Iowa, I guess that it's just smart to trade more than one single moo house to get more out of the postage. It's been my experience that, especially in a-thons, people love doing multiple trades so it doesn't cost a fortune... also, no matter what you planned, the person you already agreed to trade something with will probably upload something else you will want to add to the trade. ;)

And Theresagram - love that hard hat! :laugh: Looks like some proper cunstrucion work's going on! *thumbs up*

Nancy
07-04-2013, 06:36 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Moo_22___purple.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368656) The one on the left is traded

Jean
07-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Jen--I'm going to sit down and make some as soon as I get a load of laundry started in the washer. Jean has first dibs, but then we should talk. ;)

Ooooh, I like the sound of that!!!!!!!

Jean
07-04-2013, 06:38 PM
First one! Details in the gallery. This is just a sneak peak at what is coming down the turnpike. But don't hold your breath, as I don't create very fast. LOL

Jean gets first choice.

Question: Do most people like to trade 2 moos at a time? If so, I have two in the works that should stay together as a pair. Otherwise I'm willing to trade 1:1. (Just talking moo houses here, not inchies.)

That is GORGEOUS! Yes please!!! Heh, heh, heh.

I like to trade at least 2/2, personally just b/c postage is so high.

TIP: If you trade with someone, wait to mail out till the Mini-HAT ends...b/c that way if you trade again, as often happens, you can pop it into one envelope!

Jean
07-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Great moo houses, Nancy and Miss Iowa!

I have one moo finished, and quite a few inchies wiating for words. I'll get DSS's camera and photograph them when they're done...

Nancy
07-04-2013, 06:42 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Moo__Man_cave___Studio.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368657) Man Cave and Studio.........
Left is traded

alanabannana
07-04-2013, 07:21 PM
okee dokee folks, have a few inchies up ready for swappin! We'll call the bird one's by their names and the others, spring, butterfly, beehive and raven. Would like to trade 2 at a time if interested, cut down on the envelopes and postage

Spring and butterfly have new home

jensaz
07-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Here are mine - couldn't resist making some inchies too

TRADED!!

These ALL have small dimensional elements to them.

126884 - Femme Fatale set - on HOLD for Miss Iowa

126885 - Heavenly head wear - on HOLD for theweavershand

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Great moos and inchies, Jen!

Jean
07-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Love 'em Jen! And hi, PAN! No apologies for not being here every minute - gotta have time for art.....and life...;)

Waiting on a long distance call, but I'll peek in afterward!

Jean
07-04-2013, 09:37 PM
So far...
Column 1: It Wasn't Long Ago; The Summer Ahead of Her
Column 2: Amazing
Column 3: A Steep Price to Pay

Nancy
07-04-2013, 10:05 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Inchie_Houses_7.13.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368694) Inchie houses...will trade for like size or trade 2 for a moo house!

theweavershand
07-04-2013, 10:10 PM
here are my first offerings.

MHAT#1
MHAT#2
MHAT#3
MHAT#4
MHAT#5
MHAT#6

KESagers
07-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Great real estate up for swap already!

CynthiaSillitoe
07-04-2013, 10:17 PM
I just remembered why I don't make these. Mine are lousy.

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 10:39 PM
These 2 need to stay together. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368698

Traded to jensaz. Thank you!

Need to take a break and prop my feet up for a while. It feels like all the blood is pooling in my ankles. BBL

Jean
07-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Cynthia Sillitoe! How can you say that? I've seen your moos and they're *wonderful*! Now if you don't want to do inchies, that's fine, but moo houses are highly desirable real estate, my dear, and the market is strong! ;) (And I'll bet you're wrong bout your houses being lousy. I say it about my stuff, we all do, and we're always wrong...) C'mon....jump in! :D)

Jean
07-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Oooh, la la, Miss Iowa! Form fitting! *blush*

And Amy - great July 4 houses!!!!

And Nancy, you are a dynamo! How do you make 'em so fast and still super??? I can make fast or I can make decent but fast and decent houses are beyond me, lol.

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I just remembered why I don't make these. Mine are lousy.

I don't believe it!

Take a break, pour yourself a glass of wine, and start anew. Be kind to yourself.

CynthiaSillitoe
07-04-2013, 10:58 PM
I can do moos. It's the roofs. I know I can--theoretically cut an inchie in half, but...I can't. Even with a paper cutter. So I tried whimsical "these are supposed to look irregular" roofs. Those don't work either. I'll try again tomorrow.

Jean
07-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Don't panic, Cynthia! Go to the article and look at the rooftops. (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26541) Some are flat on top. I've seen houses with rounded tops, too! Or make a skyscraper and leave off the roof! Moo-scrapers! :D
You're the architect of your houses...and you do great work!

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 11:19 PM
I can do moos. It's the roofs. I know I can--theoretically cut an inchie in half, but...I can't. Even with a paper cutter. So I tried whimsical "these are supposed to look irregular" roofs. Those don't work either. I'll try again tomorrow.

I sometimes have a hard time cutting those inchies diagonally, too, when the old bifocals just aren't lining up right. :nah: I take my clear ruler and draw a line in pencil as a cutting guide. If I still don't cut it straight (lol), I just erase the line and work with it.

Miss Iowa
07-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Altered Monopoly deed card. Sure am sorry I have just the one.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368713

Traded to Jensaz. Thank you!

Four moos in one night. That's a lot for me, folks. ;)

Suze
07-04-2013, 11:59 PM
hi All!
hoping to get into the real estate market here, spent the last half hour trying to find my litle box that has my moo stuff in it..............including templates. since I moved to new apt. (my kids did the whole move, including putting everything away and decorating apt, how wonderful is that !?)
but the down side is .....I don't know where alot of stuff is, when we were all together today, I asked them , "do any of you remember where you put a little white plastic box, that snaps close and has little squares and stuff in it?"......they all looked at me with a blank stare on their face, then giggled and replied something like, "well, Mom, its probably with your art stuff." HA! right :laugh::goofy: . my Art stuff is in the kitchen, bedroom, pantry, and my large closet. oh yeah, and in a large armoire (sp?)....basically I have "art stuff", clothes and books.
sigh.
I shall overcome ! (tomorrow).............................keep on rockin' the inchie and moo's realtor-type-artists!!!!

Jean
07-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Don't worry, Suze! It'll turn up...after all, you are a Finder of Things... LOLOL ;)

Rogue Gal
07-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Great houses, everyone! I have a few moo houses started, and a few inchie houses finished, but will have to upload tomorrow.

Miss Iowa, I used to actually have a silk union suit that hubby bought me years ago for cross-country skiing. Nice in theory, but a pain when you have to pee. Love those houses!

Cynthia, remind me before the next art gathering that we both attend, and I'll bring you some pre-cut rooves so you can have them in your stash :) ARTzona perhaps?

CynthiaSillitoe
07-05-2013, 01:48 AM
Thanks, everyone. I will keep trying. (I might have just been too tired.) And I will bug... I mean remind RogueGal to bring me some at ARTzona.

Rogue Gal
07-05-2013, 01:57 AM
LOL, love your rep trade offer, Cynthia - I might take you up on that! Yes, try again once you are rested - maybe you will have better results!

Della
07-05-2013, 04:16 AM
Hi Rogue,
Next time get one of those suits with the flap in the back.....makes peeing IMMENSELY easier!! :biglaugh: Just lurking at the mo...I don't have a backlog of real estate to offer, unfortunately, BUT.............that doesn't mean that I can't go for the hardhat and tools and start building!!! I wonder where I can rent some heavy equipment.............:biglaugh:;):duck: I just put the ducky in there cause I never used him before and I thought he was cute!

theweavershand
07-05-2013, 04:17 AM
here are some more from me...all made from recycled note/greeting cards.

Purple Inchie Houses
Blue/Silver Inchie Houses (what appears black in the scan is actually shiny silver)
MHAT#7
MHAT#8
MHAT#9
MHAT#10
MHAT#11
MHAT#12

theweavershand
07-05-2013, 04:23 AM
lol...speaking of Ducky...where's Nancy? cant have an athon without the Duck!

Charlie Brown
07-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Oooo, I just found this! I have some houses that I can put out on the market. I will get them posted this afternoon.

Jean
07-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Omigosh, what fabulous houses up for 'sale'!!!! I want 'em ALL so I'll have to get busy getting my houses built!!!!

And yes, where is our Duck? We need Ducky!!!

prayer_at_night
07-05-2013, 11:34 AM
So many amazing houses - love them! Keep up the great work, everyone!

Sent Ducky a PM to let her know we miss her. :cute:

Also, it looks like the a-thon gods don't want me to play... Sat at the breakfast table this morning, made a strange movement with my head and PING, had a crick in my neck that just wouldn't go away. Spent half of my day waiting for the doctor to have time for me (and it's Friday, mind you; I was lucky there even was a doctor!), and then he set my neck and the cause is gone, but the bloody pain is still there.
What the heck did I do to deserve that??? Anyways, I don't think I can play today, and I probably won't be on a lot; need to rest the head and put heat on there. :wacko:

I hope to be able to check here now and then to Oh and Aah over your work because you all deserve it so much!:notworthy:

Nancy
07-05-2013, 01:17 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Frida___Wildlife_Inchies.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368760) I finally rolled out of bed and made some more to trade!

KESagers
07-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Oh ouch Prayer at night! Feel better soon so you can play!

Loving all the houses that have been posted!

Off to see what I can do.

craftyvox
07-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Ohh had totally forgotten about this inchie-HAT! It didn't look like I would have much time to play this weekend but thanks to a change of plans I just may!

prayer_at_night
07-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Lovely inchie houses, Nancy!

Thanks a lot Kristin (and Miss Iowa via rep) for the good wishes! I spent the rest of the day mostly in bed, warming the neck, and now I'm already feeling much better... I hope it will be even better tomorrow! :cute:

Cool that you found both this a-thon and unplanned art time, craftyvox! I hope you can come and play with us. :)

Miss Iowa
07-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Prayer at night: Glad you're feeling better.

I've been doing housework today so I haven't created anything yet. And we had to have the AC repairman here today; thankfully it was an easy fix.

I hope to make more houses tonight, or maybe after I get the mattress flipped. :)

grrrdjules
07-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Digging all these houses!!! Hopefully I can do some; have a lot of work to do this weekend :(

Charlie Brown
07-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Here are a few that I had from a while back that never traded. If anyone is interested please give me a PM, I'd be happy to trade any combination of goodies.

KESagers
07-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Still in a patriotic mood here.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Patriotic_Houses.jpg

grrrdjules
07-05-2013, 08:21 PM
What seems to be the normal trade? 4:4 inchies and 2:2 moos?

Jean
07-05-2013, 08:32 PM
LOVING the real estate! I've been working on pages today but now....housetime!

I normally trade whatever for whatever, lol. Houses I like to do 3/3 best, but I've done 1/1 as well. I think it's whatever the traders like.

My problem is that if someone does ONE house I like, I generally find that I want more. I do love the houses, I gotta say...:D

jensaz
07-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Just asking if anyone would be interested in a set of Halloween themed moo houses?? I have a hankering to make them but don't want to unless they would be of interest to someone..

Heck, I'll probably make them anyway but I have enough of my own art :wacko:

DRAGONSTARR
07-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Ok, I've got my hard hat on and I'm ready to play!

OMGSH..I just had such an inappropriate response in my mind..I better not go there :)

great houses everyone :)

Miss Iowa
07-05-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm here; mattress has been flipped and laundry is almost done. :)

All of my moo houses have been spoken for, so I've started working on more and hope to have some to post tonight.

grrrdjules
07-05-2013, 10:04 PM
I have some moo backs ready to go but I need to watch another episode of Shameless. Addicted to Brit TV.

Rogue Gal
07-05-2013, 10:06 PM
jensaz, I think you know that I always love Halloween themed art - in fact, I have 3 Halloween moo houses left over from last fall. Guess I should post them here...

jensaz
07-05-2013, 10:25 PM
RG, Yes please do. I'm going to do a couple sets of 3's so I will post when done!

Jean
07-05-2013, 10:43 PM
I agree - post your holiday-themed inchies! There are a lot of holiday collectors on the site.

Still working...construction delays! lol

theweavershand
07-05-2013, 11:09 PM
id love to trade for Halloween moos. i have a bunch available but no takers yet. is it just me or is the trading slow to get started? not sure if i should make anything more.

KESagers
07-05-2013, 11:45 PM
A few more from me and then off to bed:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Circus_Houses.jpg
Circus Houses - these are recycled inchies :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Kaleidoscope_Houses.jpg
Kaleidoscope Houses - these have my teeny tiny flower kaleidoscopes on them. :)

Night everyone! See you tomorrow.

KESagers
07-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Oh - I have some Halloween moos that are going to turn into houses tomorrow ;) ;) I think a few of them might end up being odd sized though.

And none of mine are meant to be sets so I'm happy to trade one by one or if you want more than one that's fine too.

Della
07-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Jean,
I am also plagued by construction delays.....:mad: hopefully be able to get to work tomorrow and jump into the fray!!!
tootles,
Della :)

theweavershand
07-06-2013, 12:02 AM
im also fine with trading in any combination. im going to work on some swaps and a wedding gift i need to get done but ill still be around and if things pick up, ill be making some more houses. dont want to flood the market too much!

Nancy
07-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Amy, I have only had two trades requested also....and I have not requested any trades. After looking at them all day, I think they just do not ring my bell anymore but when jensa asked for Halloween trades., I got excited. I made one, but it is midnight
here and my eyes are not cooperating so I am going to call it a night and then I will do more Halloween ones tomorrow and see if they trade because there seems to be some interest, and if not I will have some to add to my own collection so that sounds like a win-win situation.

theweavershand
07-06-2013, 12:19 AM
i did finish a moley spread ive been excited about doing.

does anyone need anything specific to add to their moo/inchie house collections? im willing to take requests. :cute:

HHC
07-06-2013, 12:30 AM
OMG! I just found this! Yay for mini hats. LOL!

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 01:06 AM
OMG! I just found this! Yay for mini hats. LOL!

Please play along, Helen!

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Am I the only one having any fun here??? I know my style isn't for everyone, but that's OK. I'm just happy to be on a creative streak even if it's not coinciding with anyone else's.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=368960

(Decided to keep these.)

Jean
07-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Oh, wow, those are such great inchies and moos!

Heck yeah, I'm having a ball making my lil houses!

Miss Iowa and others re: trading: I wouldn't be concerned about your art finding a home...You keep making them. You'll find them heading out over the weekend and as we move toward the end of the thon.

In my experience, things start moving more toward the weekend when more folks are at home, and the intrepid folks who hang in till the bitter end clean up at the last!

For my part, I am going to be making watercolor moos and inchies tomorrow. I have one moo done, but it is unroofed and I am not sure whther I want to roof it or let it be a moo-atrium or something, lolol. A moo-ruin, perhaps?

I meant to get so much more done today, but things got in the way. Argh, but look out tomorrow!

jensaz
07-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Jean, there are flat roofed houses, just sayin'

theweavershand
07-06-2013, 02:30 AM
loving all the moo incarnations...moo-atrium...moo-ruin...moo-scraper. the possibilities are endless!

i have visions of little moo and inchie towns and villages. hoping to collect a lot more little abodes!

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 02:41 AM

Like the ones I could see the tops of when I rode the El to work in Chicago. The ones with the thick layers of tar instead of shingles. We didn't have many buildings like that where I came from (not ones that people lived in, anyway). LOL

tammybeck
07-06-2013, 09:08 AM
I just saw this thread... I will dig out what I have that has not been traded and post some new photos! awesome!

Jean
07-06-2013, 09:18 AM
LOL I misread your sentence, Miss I, as 'We didn't have many buildings where I came from." lol

Yeah....I might try a few flat-topped houses.. I've got my saw and hammer, so we'll see!

KESagers
07-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Miss Iowa - I don't have any moos yet but I can't wait to trade you when I do.

Morning everyone! I really love a lazy Saturday morning. Have iced coffee in hand and my day is finally started.

alanabannana
07-06-2013, 12:19 PM
ok everyone. Had to take a construction delay. Work yesterday and ran a 5K this morning for Red Dress Heart awareness. It sure was hot this morning!!! But the crew is back on the job. Here are a few new moos and the inchies still left that were posted on Thur.

Mocking bird and Pink Asian house are traded

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 12:23 PM
LOL I misread your sentence, Miss I, as 'We didn't have many buildings where I came from." lol

Yeah....I might try a few flat-topped houses.. I've got my saw and hammer, so we'll see!

Yeah, I grew up in a deprived area. :P

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Morning! I'm going to spend some time with my mom today, so I won't be around until later. She's agreed to go to Goodwill with me to look for a Monopoly game. She always finds exactly what she's looking for at the thrift stores, so I'm hoping she's my good luck charm! :D

Jean
07-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I grew up in a deprived area. :P

LOL Well, what can I say... My sister and I used to play house -- in the mulberry tree, lol. I guess we were tree-dwellers in another life, lolol.

Getting down to art!

JAD
07-06-2013, 01:03 PM
WOW great MOO and inchies houses up for bid :spinny::v_spin:

grrrdjules
07-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Made some ladies. Two are traded, details in gallery :)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/361/1_HAT_6Moos.jpg

Kynara
07-06-2013, 02:49 PM

I live in a trailer, can't get flatter than that LOL Kinda like a Moo on it's side. :cool:

LOL Well, what can I say... My sister and I used to play house -- in the mulberry tree, lol. I guess we were tree-dwellers in another life, lolol.

Getting down to art!

My mom yelled at us when we went around the mulberry trees, because we'd track it in the house on our shoes. But we'd go around them anyways to snack on the mulberries. :cute: I can't imagine what she'd done if we'd climbed them! LOL mulberry juice everywhere!

Kynara
07-06-2013, 02:50 PM
I finally got new contacts the other day and my eyes are so relieved all they want to do is sleep. weird yes, but I wasn't sleeping too well before because my eyes hurt so bad. (I use the kind you sleep in) So I've slept most of the past three days.

I've been trying to make some houses during my few awake hours, but have been supremely unhappy with all results but one... hopefully I can sit down at them this weekend and make something decent. lol

theweavershand
07-06-2013, 02:52 PM
I live in a trailer, can't get flatter than that LOL Kinda like a Moo on it's side. :cool:

LMAO...i love that! ive lived in more than one of those. maybe i need a little moo trailer park for my collection?

Nancy
07-06-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Ween_Moos_1.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=369071)Both traded!

KESagers
07-06-2013, 05:00 PM
And some from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Halloween_Moo_houses.jpg

recycled moos turned into houses. ;)

KESagers
07-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Some Little Blue Fairy Moo Houses:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Little_Blue_Fairy.jpg

Since the dishwashing fairy never arrived today I need to go wash some dishes. :mad:

Kynara
07-06-2013, 06:35 PM
LMAO...i love that! ive lived in more than one of those. maybe i need a little moo trailer park for my collection?

:laugh:

KESagers
07-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Some more Fairies:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Red_Robin_Fairy.jpg
Red Robin Fairies Houses

The background is my original photo.

prayer_at_night
07-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Amazing work, guys! Love the houses you're posting!

Working on a few "realistic" inchie houses and will post them tomorrow - and I will be here to cheer you all on tomorrow, too - Promise!

Goodnight! :notworthy:

tammybeck
07-06-2013, 09:25 PM
gonna post some Moo Houses, etc. that are still available for trade, will follow y'alls lead:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6505/small/1_006__335x800_.jpg

tammybeck
07-06-2013, 09:29 PM
three more, one is posted above:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6505/large/1_44_smaller.jpg

tammybeck
07-06-2013, 09:56 PM
some love shack inchie houses still for trade:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6505/small/1_love_shack_inchies.jpg

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 10:00 PM
I've been so busy working on my next set of moo houses, that I forgot I started a load of laundry almost 3 hours ago! :cute:

Miss Iowa
07-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Live Laugh Love

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=369107 Traded

HHC
07-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Poop! I did a couple at work and left the suckers there. *insert grumpy face* However, I am home now and will see if I can get my fine self in gear and get some others made....

Love what you're all creating!

KESagers
07-06-2013, 11:54 PM
You'll rock out some more in no time HHC!

Miss Iowa I love that quote and the ladies that go with it on your moos!

TammyBeck those love shacks are so creative!

Nancy those are some nice spooky moos!

Grrrdjules your art always makes me smile!

I'm calling it a day but I'll be back tomorrow - probably more likely in the afternoon than in the morning. Have a great night everyone!

grrrdjules
07-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Miss Iowa's latest are mine all mine! Let's get housing people !!!

Jean
07-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Ok, here are my moos. I'll add rooftops tomorrow. Taken with my Nikon Coolpix L25!!! Boy, do I love Kijiji!!!!!

Top row: Red door, Eyes taken, Pear, Sale
Bottom row: Sunflower taken, Whimsical Cat

JAD
07-07-2013, 12:08 AM
They are all great, but OHHHH I love the eyes and the sunflower :)

Jean
07-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Jeannie, I *knew* I had to get those up b/c you'd be looking for them! ;)
I'll put those two aside for you, and no argument, hear me, Missy? :D

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Poop! I did a couple at work and left the suckers there. *insert grumpy face* However, I am home now and will see if I can get my fine self in gear and get some others made....

Poop...giggle...

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Miss Iowa's latest are mine all mine! Let's getting housing people !!!

:blush:

Jean
07-07-2013, 12:16 AM

Well, you know what that means: Make MORE!!!!!!!

Jean
07-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Kudos to all for great eyecandy!!!! Loving the houses SO much!!

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Great watercolors, Jean! The eye one is especially fabulous. It's giving me an idea for a card. :D

Jean
07-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Thanks! I need to practice eyes, and I thought the thon would be perfect.

jensaz
07-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Here are 3 Halloween themed moos on hold for theweavershand

KESagers
07-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Jean the close up vantage point on your moos is fantastic!

Jensaz I think that Poison Ivy moo is deliciously evil!

I'm not sure but I might try some traditional style houses today.

Rogue Gal
07-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Halloween moo houses:

Jean
07-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Sheesh, I'm so stupid!!! I had all my inchie and moo houses out and couldn't figure out why the ones on the card looked so odd. So I took them off the card and laid them out and realized they didn't have rooftops. OY! So I added their little rooftops and scoured my cutting books for words to add.

Adding text is SO time consuming! Well, it's the finding the perfect phrase. Sometimes I have to put words together but I try to find what I want in my cutting-books. I have an old romance paperback over 50 years old by Elizabeth Corbett, and I find fabulous words there. I hate to cut books, but this one had a badly marred cover so no value to be lost.

I need a better way to stash my words so I can find them easily.

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Hola! Anybody arting today? It's been fun to see everyone's creations and all the different styles. I hope to get started in a little bit.

ETA: There are some peeps! Posting at almost the same time. :)

Great Halloween minis, Rogue.

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Jean, I love looking for words to add to moos or ATCs. My go-to book is a 1920s novel that I got at the Salvation Army. It won some type of award when it was published (never heard of the award or the author), so I figured I'd read it before I started chopping it up. But I just couldn't get into it. It's been much more interesting reading it in snippets. lol

Do you cut out words in advance? I just go looking for words when I need/want them. So I have a bunch of pages and partial pages with words or a line of text cut out of them, in a file folder. I don't think I'd have a good way of saving individual words either. Maybe one of those really small divided plastic containers used to hold screws or nails or craft items? A friend gave me a set of 3 that I use for small metal embellishments and postage stamps. They're shallow enough that things don't get lost in the bottom of each section. You could keep the words in a rough alpha order maybe.

I don't know where she got the containers; she lives in another state. I can take a photo to show you what they look like if you think it sounds like a possibility.

Theresagram
07-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm back. Have been in bed for the better part of the past 3 days, popping vicodin like Pez and feeling miserable. Now I'm better...except this darn pinched nerve from spending so much time in bed! :mad: Going to try to get something made.

Lots of lovely stuff being posted!!! You gals are amazing construction workers! :D

KESagers
07-07-2013, 03:33 PM
I hope you are feeling better Theresagram!

Your Halloween moos with cats are just irresistible RogueGal!

I've been working but nothing is finished yet - everything is part way done.

jensaz
07-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Here are some (roofless) Halloween moos for Nancy.

Jean
07-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Jean, I love looking for words to add to moos or ATCs. My go-to book is a 1920s novel that I got at the Salvation Army. It won some type of award when it was published (never heard of the award or the author), so I figured I'd read it before I started chopping it up. But I just couldn't get into it. It's been much more interesting reading it in snippets. lol

Do you cut out words in advance? I just go looking for words when I need/want them. So I have a bunch of pages and partial pages with words or a line of text cut out of them, in a file folder. I don't think I'd have a good way of saving individual words either. Maybe one of those really small divided plastic containers used to hold screws or nails or craft items? A friend gave me a set of 3 that I use for small metal embellishments and postage stamps. They're shallow enough that things don't get lost in the bottom of each section. You could keep the words in a rough alpha order maybe.

I don't know where she got the containers; she lives in another state. I can take a photo to show you what they look like if you think it sounds like a possibility.

I had one of those, and it did work well...then I gave it to Deb for her beads, lol.

I've begun making pencil arrows beside lines with great words and not tearing the page till needed. I do have quite a few pages that re like those kids flipbooks, with different parts of the page that turn, lol. I think I'll have to take them out, as they're a royal pain to sort through.

Sometimes I find a great word/quote/phrase and will cut it out. other times I think of what I want and then go rummaging. I find the older books have such lovely phrasing! And I do read them...I love old books! I have some lovely 1910-1915 women's fiction that won't get cut but oh, such wonderful melodramaitic musings in them!

prayer_at_night
07-07-2013, 04:01 PM
So much lovely Halloween eye candy - I'm loving it!

We had a gorgeously sunny summer day here today, so I spent a few hours in the sun (filling my vitamin what-was-it depot after weeks behind the desk), and then I cooked two yummy risotti (or is it risottos?) for my parents and me...
and now I finally came back to the building site that is my artsy table. :) Will post some pictures in a bit! ;)

jensaz
07-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Here are 3 more inchie houses

Gonna take a little break and get some lunch - be back in a bit

127049 - Heavenly Headwear part 2 - TRADED

Charlie Brown
07-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Here's my take on a set of mini art studios.

KESagers
07-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Cool houses Jensaz and Charlie Brown!

Finally some from me today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Garden_High_Rise_0001.jpg
Garden High Rise

KESagers
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
and some Dylusions style houses:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Dylusion_style.jpg
Dylusion Hats

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm back. Have been in bed for the better part of the past 3 days, popping vicodin like Pez and feeling miserable. Now I'm better...except this darn pinched nerve from spending so much time in bed! :mad: Going to try to get something made.

Lots of lovely stuff being posted!!! You gals are amazing construction workers! :D

Poor thing! Hope you're on the mend.

(I just figured you ran away with a cute cement truck driver. ;))

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 05:16 PM
SOMEONE has been hogging the computer all afternoon. :skeptical: I finally told him he needed to give his eye a break (he's blind in one eye). LOL.

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Yippee! I didn't have any luck finding a Monopoly game at the thrift stores yesterday, but I found one on Craigslist last night, just posted yesterday, right here in town! Sounds like I might be able pick it up yet tonight. So for those folks who liked the Key to Tennessee Avenue house...I might be able to make more for trade yet this weekend! :v_spin:

grrrdjules
07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Give his eye a break lol! I have now ransacked the game cupboard - no one plays them anymore so why not!

BTW Ethereal Sheep has a cool new swap (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26675) for anyone into collage/mixed media.

theweavershand
07-07-2013, 05:42 PM
ok...hoping to get some things finished and posted today. getting a late start as the grandkids were here for a bit and Max is in that "fast as lightning, grab everything in a six foot radius" stage right now. they are so much fun but boy do they tire me out! makes me wonder how i managed to raise my 4! of course...i was a whole lot younger then!

Theresagram
07-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Jen! (Jensaz) Stop grabbing up all of MissIowa's houses so fast! You witch! :elvis:

Cynthia....you CAN do it. Make the roofs wonky! :D I'm sure they'll be great!

Amy (theweavershand) I'm loving your awesome houses!!

Everyone is doing such great stuff! I'm busy working on some!! :D Hope to post some a little later.

:)

jensaz
07-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Jen! (Jensaz) Stop grabbing up all of MissIowa's houses so fast! You witch! :elvis:

Cynthia....you CAN do it. Make the roofs wonky! :D I'm sure they'll be great!

Amy (theweavershand) I'm loving your awesome houses!!

Everyone is doing such great stuff! I'm busy working on some!! :D Hope to post some a little later.

:)

Hey, I only got 3 so far... I think its Juli doing the grabbing!

You'd better get busy T!!

Jean
07-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Hope you're feeling better, Theresa!

I love all the houses I'm seeing! Thanks to all for playing...and for those who've had a busy weekend, remember we go on till Tuesday! ;)

Here are mine, now with rooftops.
Moo Houses:
Red Door, Pear, Sale (Whimiscal Cat, eye, and sunflower taken)

Inchies:
Top: Good Old Days, Visiting the Ladies
Bottom: Aunt Hat, Home Bodies, Party.

Just Ducky
07-07-2013, 07:12 PM
so sad.. me and me Ducky are not playing house with you guys this weekend...
I am in deep dark hole with this internet service of mine... couldn't even get on line for a few days and still don't know if this POST reply will work or get knocked off again..

I sure happy with what you gals are doing.. such great HOUses.. and so glad some on showing on this page, as I am afraid to click on the back button and lose ya all again..

hopefully I can find a better internet provider SOON... me and ducks are into AFA withdrawl really bad... in my years here this is the LONGest I have not played along and I so depressed..... so for now ducky and I are just floating in the pond and coolin' it....

Jean
07-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Hugs to our Ducks! We miss you, and we're sure hoping you get reliable internet service soon!

prayer_at_night
07-07-2013, 07:51 PM
So many lovelies!
jensaz, fantastic inchie houses! Colourful and funny - just love them!
Charlie Brown, very cool playing with geometrical forms!
KESagers, wonderful houses! The ones with the heart shaped windows are so cute... :cute:
Miss Iowa, sounds good! That key one looked super - can't wait to see what else you come up with!
grrrdjules, that's the attitude! Everything that isn't needed anymore can become art. ;)
theweavershand, sounds like an exhausting but fun day - I hope you can calm down now with a bit of art!
Theresagram, can't wait to see your houses! Are you all better now?
Jean, your houses look a lot less naked with their roofs on! ;) Lovely work!
And oh, Ducky, how awful! :no: I hope you'll find a good new internet provider... come and play next time! ;)

prayer_at_night
07-07-2013, 07:56 PM
And, finally, some houses from me. :)
I'm posting a photo of some older houses that still need a new home (that'd be the Christmas moos and the fruit inchies)... I love them dearly and would love to send them to a new home!
And then there is what I've finished so far - made three "realistic" inchie houses (traded), and two MM collage moos. :)
Shady night-time photos are shady, I'll try to make a scan tomorrow.

Everything but the "realistic" ones are available and I'd love to trade! *wink, wink*

Miss Iowa
07-07-2013, 11:01 PM
*Finally* got something done today. Geez louise! I had to cook dinner, clean the kitchen, pick up my Monopoly game, and watch HGTV Design Star. lol

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=369265 Not for trade (it has "issues.")

Continuing with the eye theme.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=369275 Traded

theweavershand
07-08-2013, 12:19 AM
still working on finishing up a bunch of moos and inchies but man, its slow going. glad this thing has another couple of days. hopefully my muse will make it back soon.

Kynara
07-08-2013, 05:18 AM
catching up on reading posts... about the words cutting out n storing, I have a couple of plastic storage boxes I use for small images in one and words in the other (for inchie making). I usually just rummage through till a word pops out for the inchie that needs it or i'll go looking through books. I've got a book shelf of old books I've picked up at garage sales just for the purpose of cutting up. (and a drawer of magazines lol)

Kynara
07-08-2013, 05:22 AM
here be what I've managed to come up with :)

gorgeous, play, banana, journey (traded)

trisha (traded), oscar, square realistic house (traded), rounded realistic house (traded) (only names I can think of lol)

while going through my magazines I found the phrase "the house that ate people"... I HAVE to come up with something for that! it's too perfect for this LOL

Miss Iowa
07-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Too funny! That sounds like the name of a horror flick.

Miss Iowa
07-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Well it's back to the old grind today, so I won't be creating as much. I think I might have used up all my creative mojo anyway--I made 13 moo houses in the span of 3 days--that's A LOT of anything for me to make in that short of time. Sure had fun doing it, though! I love the moo size.

If I make anything more tonight or tomorrow, I'll let you know. If you asked about a particular card and it was already taken, I made note of that. I can't always duplicate a card exactly (and actually, I don't like to make exact duplicates), but often I can make something similar.

KESagers
07-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Trolling for trades . . . if we haven't traded yet I'd love to trade with you! ;) ;)

I'm happy to trade inchies for moos and moos for inchies. :)

KESagers
07-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Recycled kaleidoscope inchies turned into houses. In case it matters the butterfly on these makes them a bit chunky. (That's why the scan is blurry.)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_KaleidoscopeHouses2.jpg
both are traded

Miss Iowa
07-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey KE! I want to trade for moos only. But I don't have anything to trade right now. :(

KESagers
07-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Someday we'll make it happen! :yes:

theweavershand
07-08-2013, 07:36 PM
i promise i have more coming. almost have them done. would love some more trades!

KESagers
07-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Checking in before I call it a day. I'll be around tomorrow for some last minute trades and any last day arting. :)

theweavershand
07-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Finally!! here are my offerings...the last for me. open to any and all trades.

Bird Inchies (traded)
Children Inchies
PinUp Inchies (adding a gem to each just wanted to scan them first)
Recycled Card Inchies
MHAT Moos (Beyond Beauty and Quietly Lovely are traded)

Miss Iowa
07-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Super cute mini houses, Amy!

KESagers
07-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Those are great Amy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!!!

Jean
07-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Ha! Thank you, Kristin! I'm planning to spend my day making HOUSES!!!! I need to make a ton b/c I want a ton of 'em!!!

SUPER houses, Weaver, Kristin, Kynara and others I missed.

When I put up my houses, I'll find the others I've done and link to them in my post to faciliate trading....Now that we've got real estate, it's time to get those puppies SOLD! ;)

KESagers
07-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm here for trades today - not sure if I'll get anything new made but I have a lot left in my gallery.

prayer_at_night
07-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Yay, happy birthday! <3 <3 <3
Have lots of fun with the houses. :)

Miss Iowa
07-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Happy Birthday, Jean!

Bring on the cake! :v_spin:

Kynara
07-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Happy Happy Birthday!! :)

Jean
07-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Thank y'all! My family has been calling in, one by one, so I've not had as much time to art as I wanted but I'm on it now! lol And then look out!!!! :jiggy:

KESagers
07-09-2013, 07:57 PM
I hope you are having a great day! :)

Miss Iowa
07-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Is anyone still creating tonight?

I'm working on a couple of cards for theweavershand; and may have a couple more up for grabs before all is said and done.

In the meantime, let me share with you what else my mom and I made today: 8 one-cup jars of black raspberry jelly (plus a half, which we used as our taste-test batch). We're talking super-concentrated flavor! My dad picked the berries in a wooded area behind the place where he works.

We "had" to make jelly, because we've already had 2 pies plus all we could eat with our cereal, yogurt, etc. :)

Miss Iowa
07-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Another altered Monopoly card. At this rate, I may need to start looking for another game to cannibalize. LOL

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=369542 Traded

KESagers
07-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Yum - that jam looks so good!

Jean
07-10-2013, 12:26 AM
OMG it's been call after call today! I have made several inchie houses, though, and will post them tomorrow... Goodnight, all!

Jean
07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Here are my last for the athon.
I'm working on some for trades, to trader's theme.

But these are traded, unlike the the houses shown in posts 14, 41, 122, 153. PM me for trades...
Left pic:
Row 1: Red/gold roof flat, Red/gold roof with panel.
Row 1a: Red character, text roof, (Upside down!)
Row 2: Leaf, bouquet
Row 2a: Bird
Row 3: Pear, Goldfish

Right Pic:
Top: Sunspots
Bottom: Red skies

Miss Iowa
07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Cute houses, Jean! Hope your birthday was extra special.

Except for one moo house for theweavershand, I'm done creating new houses for the -athon. I'll have made 15 total, which is a lot for me in that time span.

I may be able to get a couple of my U.S. trades to the post office tonight, and plan to have the others mailed by the end of the week.

Jean, can you PM me your address?

Jean
07-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Yes, I will, MissI!

This was such fun - thank you all for playing along! Please feel free, if you like to post a pick of the houses you have up for trading!

prayer_at_night
07-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Great job, girls! :notworthy:
I didn't get any more houses done... will work on an opening moo house and probably post it here when it's finished. :)

Just a heads up for the people I'm trading with as well as anyone who might PM me: I'll make a rather spontaneous trip to Berlin from tomorrow (Thursday) to Sunday! I won't take my laptop with me and don't have mobile internet, so I probably won't be on at all until Sunday night, AND I can't send the letter before I go! I will mail them at the beginning of next week. :)

Theresagram
07-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Well, you all did a great job!! Lots of cool stuff!

I didn't get anything finished. :( I ended up sick in bed again. But I'm going to keep working on what I started and hope to have them in my gallery soon.

Miss Iowa
07-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Hope you're feeling better soon, Theresa!

Grrrdjules and Jensaz: your moo houses have started on their journey! :)

Jean: Thank you for getting together this mini-HAT and for hosting. I had a very good time!

KESagers
07-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Feel better Theresagram!

Thank you to Jean and Prayer at Night for hosting another fun mini house marathon!

My plan is to get to the PO on Saturday. :)

Jean
07-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Hugs your way, Theresagram, and comforting angels to make you feel better!

Sorting through posts and pms...I will be pm'ing trade partners and if you don't hear from me, let me know what it is you want! Most of my stuff is still available and will be moved to my gallery.

Jean
07-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Many thanks to my kind co-hostess, Prayer_at_Night, for her help! Much appreciated!

And a big thanks to our PLAYERS for joining in the fun and inspiring us all with their talent! You guys rock!!!!

Now...the grand finale! If you haven't arranged trades, do so quickly!!!!!! Whoohoo!
:jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy:

Miss Iowa
07-16-2013, 02:07 PM
I mailed my last two houses today. The houses I mailed last week should be arriving at their destinations in the next day or two (except the ones to Canada, which may take a couple extra days). :spinny:

Thanks again everyone for playing and trading. And special thanks to Jean for organizing and hosting the -athon, and to prayer-at-night for cohosting. It was a lot of fun.

theweavershand
07-18-2013, 02:49 PM
if anyone is interested...we are planning an ATART for next weekend (25th-28th) for those who arent lucky enough to be in Milwaukee for the AFA gathering. i hope some of you can join us!

craftyvox
07-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Yay an ATART! Pretty good timing too, as that weekend *should* be the first of our summer holiday :)