You can Stamp and Color Christmas SWAP! Due December 1

SunTrade

You can't get any higher than this
Media
Due Date: December 1st, 2013
Signup/withdraw Date: just communicate
Number of Players: 30
Number of Cards: 3:3

By popular demand!!!!! We are stamping and coloring again! But your theme this time is Christmas! For this swap the challenge is to find a Christmas related rubber stamp, and color it with any media you like: inks, colored pencils, markers, acrylics, crayons, oils, pastels … as long as is hand colored. You can finish the theme around it or not (see example below). Pretty easy even for those who do not draw! I personally do not have a problem with religious stamps, but if you only want secular cards in return please let me know!

Make it pretty, be creative, and finish the background …. NO EMBELLISHMENTS and NO COLLAGE PLEASE! And definitively no stickers.

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please) with a minimum of .46 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send a stamp from your country for the same amount it cost you to ship your cards that I can use to send in another swap in your country, or $1 dollar via PayPal, or cash.
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves. I prefer you do not tape your cards, but if you must, please use very little. I have this love hate relationship with tape!
• If you need to withdraw just let me know a week prior withdrawal date.
• Please remember to clearly write your user name and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope. Please remember to do the back of the envelope, as I have entered many swaps, and I am constantly receiving returns.
• An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.

I will give trader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

If plan not to send your cards PLEASE communicate. I understand, but do not disappear. Think of someone that could use your spot.

Participants:

1. DmyTLadybug ❉ Received
2. Jenilyn❉ Received
3. ferretgirl - Withdraw
4. jonquil - Withdraw
5. ladyday ❉ Received
6. maryfreeman0622 ❉ Received
7. catb ❉ Received
8. JAD ❉ Received
9. craftyvox ❉ Received
10. velcrodog ❉ Received
11. Helgadeb - Withdraw
12. MariaP❉ Received
13. Christilyn ❉ Received
julie2927 - Withdraw
tah0027 - Withdraw
14. Gerry ❉ Received
15. papersaga ❉ Received
16. meetmeinw0nderland ❉ Received
17. D-dazzled71 ❉ Received
katiea707 - Withdraw
18. Mouseit ❉ Received
19. SunbrightBlue ❉ Received
20. Rosa ❉ Received
21. adventurer ❉ Received
22. Kath ❉ Received
23. Cleopatra ❉ Received
24. Kynara ❉ Received
miloccpep = Withdraw
25. Janineureka ❉ Received
26. Princess06 ❉ Received
27. HiddenTreasure2010 ❉ Received
28. momzgot2 ❉ Received
Heidiwork - Withdraw

mbjn.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Michaels to pick up my check and what did I do????? BOUGHT CHRISTMAS STAMPS! lol

This time of year there is so much beautiful stuff out there. Funny thing at the end of December I am probably sick of looking at hreen and red though!

Went to Michaels to pick up my check and what did I do????? BOUGHT CHRISTMAS STAMPS! lol

This time of year there is so much beautiful stuff out there. Funny thing at the end of December I am probably sick of looking at hreen and red though!

Often I feel disappointed about the fact we don't have those stores around here, the only craftstore left in town that I know of is to small and commercial (expensive!), the other two real nice ones closed down over the years. So I have to do most of my creative supply shopping online, and while I'm glad I can get my hands on neat stuff, it's just not the same as browsing a proper store! But then again I do think that both my bank account as my husband aren't at all sad about this! :biglaugh:

Hi, I'd like to join in on this one. Mine won't be nude. But I can can make them rum scented if you like...a quick spritz before they leave! ;)

Reactions: JAD
Often I feel disappointed about the fact we don't have those stores around here, the only craftstore left in town that I know of is to small and commercial (expensive!), the other two real nice ones closed down over the years. So I have to do most of my creative supply shopping online, and while I'm glad I can get my hands on neat stuff, it's just not the same as browsing a proper store! But then again I do think that both my bank account as my husband aren't at all sad about this! :biglaugh:

Crafty my absolute favorite hobby store here is called Hobby Lobby. I think is mostly a southern store in the US though. They do have a shop on line and their prices and selections are amazing. They also have a coupon for an item not on sale for 40 percent off every week! I am unsure if they ship international, but you may want to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom