Humorous and Absurdity Swap, All Media Welcome! Due December 14

maryfreeman0622

Keeping the US Postal service in business
Media
Swap Due Date – December 14
Signup/withdraw date – any, please communicate with me!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3; 6 for 6
Number of participants - 25

This swap is all about what is humorous or just plain absurd. Strange or funny situations, people, places – anything goes! Let your imagination run wild and create a card that will make people laugh, scratch their head or BOTH!

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by December 14th.

Postage:
American players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage, usually a Forever stamp will cover it.
International players - a stamp (from your country) equal to the one you used to send your cards to me, OR US postage OR carefully concealed dollars. (Currently, it costs $1.10 for a 1 oz. envelope to be mailed from the US to an international location. I keep plenty of 5 cent and 10 cent stamps on hand if you want to just send the dollar.) Let me know if you need help with return postage - I love to have international players!

1. ALL players please include a LARGE address label (this means at least 2" x 2"); sticky on the back is a bonus!
2. I will provide the envelopes; there is no need for you to pay the postage to mail an envelope to me! Plus, sometimes I like to sneak in a little art on the outgoing envelope!
3. Do your best work – send in cards that you would be proud to trade face-to-face!
4. Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards so you can receive fun rep points from the artist who receives your card.
5. Please mail early to allow time to reach me.
6. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is always appreciated but is never required.
7. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.
8. I will give iTrader feedback as soon as I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader Host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and “You Rock” Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. Each player’s name on the swap listing will link to a post of theirs in order to assist you in leaving “You Rock” rep points. Neutral i-trader will be given for no cards or no communication.

0. maryfreeman0622
1. Vicki Z - RECEIVED
2. debs913 - withdrew
3. kiwicsi - withdrew
4. Ms Squid - RECEIVED
5. Elena - RECEIVED
6. velcrodog - RECEIVED
7. mcgillisj - RECEIVED
8. Jewels - RECEIVED
9. sarat - RECEIVED
10. CastleQueen5 - RECEIVED
11. SunbrightBlue - RECEIVED

Last edited:
maryfreeman, have you sent out invitations to people you've swapped with before? I find that helps boost the numbers a bit and gets a bit more traffic to the thread.

I love the Humorous and the Absurd. This is what helps get us through the day.
Here are some cards I made.
Perhaps these will help to stimulate ideas:biglaugh:

They Laughed Their Heads Off
Superstar Basketball Team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom