krist_x

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: January 15
Number of Participants: 25

Media: varied
Number of ATCs: 4 for 4 or 8 for 8
No withdrawals!

NOW CLOSED TO SIGN UPS....ThANks for LOOkinG!
The Great Pet PAT

I just got a new schnauzer puppy two weeks ago, and to celebrate, I'm hosting a Pet PAT. Wouldn't it be nice to have a collection of cards in tribute to your beloved animal friends? You may join one or two groups, and please make your themes specific but easy to research. Include breed, color, or background information. For instance "black schnauzer puppy playing" or "golden retriever outdoors" or "Siamese cat sleeping" are all good specific themes. If you want to give your fellow artists more freedom, you can simply list the animal or breed and see what they come up with. Any pets are welcome....fish, hamsters, rats, horses, chickens, hermit crabs, snakes, lizards....

To participate, you need to have a +15 itrader, no negatives in the past 6 months, no neutrals in the past 3 months.

Please note:

- All ATCs should be 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Please trim neatly.
- Please make them sturdy, but no heavy embellishments or stickers please!
- Please include username, origin (state and/or country), swap name and Group # on the backs.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please only send work you are proud of.
- Please include username, swap name and Group numbers on all envelopes sent in.

Host cards are not required but would be treasured :)

Postage Requirements:

US - please send an SASE with 46 cents or 66 cents for 4 cards and a little more for 8 cards.

International - Please send $1 USD for one group or $2 USD for 2 groups or US stamp equivalent. I also accept Paypal if you don't have access to $ or stamps. PM me for info. Please include a mailing label. I will gladly provide envelopes to save you on postage weight costs.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. I will leave feedback when I receive your cards.

When you receive your returns for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and for each member of your group.

Do your best work and have fun!

Group 1 hand drawn or painted

1. Krist_x: black schnauzer puppy playing
2. Smallgirl: her pet rabbits, pics in gallery (see post #2)--RECEiVEd
3. Ilovemarley: her dog Marley (see post 11 for pics)--received
4. Bekahstargazing: (pastel ball python) Stella River. Photos of her can be found in abundance on my Instagram account: http://instagram.com/rivkahwinter--Received

Group 2 hand drawn or painted

1. Krist_x : black schnauzer puppy face
2. Debs913: my dog Dare (see post 5 for link)--received
3. Moondog17: greyhounds
4. Ineedtocreate: your favorite pet (artists choice)--RECEIVED

Group 3 collage or mixed media

1. Ferretgirl: black cat--received
2. Goatgirl: Maine coon cat--RECEIVED
3. Castle queen: her dachshund Gigi (see post 26)--received
4. Elena: whit mutt dog with ball (see post 34)---RECEIVED

Group 4 collage or mixed media

1. Castle queen: kitten Darwin (post 37)--received
2. Deep dark Hana : mischievous cats--received

Group 5 open media. FULL

1. Ferretgirl: ferret--received
2. Kynara: black and white tuxedo cat (see post 7 for image link)--RECEIVED
3. Goatgirl: her black cat Juliet (see post 13 for link)--RECEIVED
4. Waffle: dog Phoebe, see post 21--RECEIVED
5. Jonquil: her kitty Georgie, see post 24--received

Last edited:
I would love to play. Sign me up for Group 1, please with the theme of my rabbits (there are pictures of them in my gallery) It doesn't matter which rabbit you pick or if you put more than one, action/pose/setting, your choice :)

Last edited:
I would like group 2 with "My Dog Dare" as the theme. Pictures of Dare and his friends are at http://goo.gl/2LtJKB

Dare has been my right hand dog for over a decade. He is a working Australian Kelpie...he herds livestock. He has managed our cattle, sheep, goats and poultry. He is also my best dog friend...incredibly intelligent, kind and a real athlete.

At 13 he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He is dying by inches. It is sad to see such a magnificent dog fade, but I am truly privileged to have had him.

I will treasure the cards made for me in this PAT. Thanks!

I'd like to sign up for group 5 with the theme of a black & white tuxedo cat like the one in my gallery (doesn't have to be the specific one, just showing as an example)

link to my gallery pic http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=387173

thanks!
(and I can't wait to make a ferret card... I looove ferrets and have a ton of old ferret magazines to get stuff from ;) )

Hey krist_x, do you think pushing back the due date might attract more players? Jan 6 is so soon after Christmas that some people might be holding back. Just a thought :) Iam happy to be drawing yours and ilovemarley's pets regardless of if there are more players :)

Krist_x you may want to ask Carole about changing the date. I imagine you can do so, but she may need to make an edit.

Also, try inviting people privately. I always go through old swaps to invite people who have an interest in my themes.

Back
Top Bottom