PDA

View Full Version : Official post-Christmas/New Year ATART thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Donnacr
12-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Your Hosts for this wonderful time of creation will be (in alphabetical order): bigtoestudio, craftyvox, cricket, donnacr

Start time (in your time zone) 12:01 am (JUST after midnight) on Friday December 27, 2012 and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm (midnight) Monday January 6, 2013

What we can do: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rolos, gothic arches, post cards – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create!

All mediums are welcome: collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting...

All styles are welcome: APCs, zentangles, stamps (postage and rubber), stickers, various colour schemes (b/w, pastels/brights, autumn/winter/spring/summer shades, single colours, etc)

And of course we can trade .

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES FOR THIS A-THON:

Friday: Christmas &/OR making cards ONLY using leftover wrapping paper

Saturday: try a different media - if you normally collage try drawing; if you normally draw try napkins and beeswax; try origami; try iris or teabag folding; try stitching or fabric; etc &/OR completing at least one ATC that's been sitting unfinished for far too long

Sunday: APCs &/OR ALTERNATE Christmas colours - ie NO red or green allowed

Monday: try a different size - try smaller (Inchies 1"x1", Twinchies 2"x2", Moos 1"x2.75" ), bigger (Chunky 4"x4" or Postcard 4"x6") or longer (Bookmarks 2"x6") &/OR monochromatic

Tuesday: New Year (resolutions, greetings, party, etc) &/OR something old/something new (old favourites - techniques/ colours/ styles but used in a new way)

Wednesday: all the good things in life &/OR with text

Thursday: stamps (postage and rubber) &/OR stickers

Friday: things with wings &/OR found poetry

Saturday: cards showing the season you are in (Summer/ Winter depending on where you live) &/OR cards showing something different about how Christmas is/was celebrated at your location?
In Australia, Santa's sleigh is pulled by boomers instead of reindeer ('boomers' are kangaroos)
In Minnesota, Lutfisk is the main dish instead of ham or turkey
In Italy, La Befana (a witch) delivers holiday gifts via broomstick
In Sweden, young girls in crowns of white candles, sing and serve Lucia buns

Sunday: zentangles &/OR (suggestions needed)

Monday: finish those cards that you started but didn't finish during this Athon

This a-thon is open to everyone and every kind of level and types of art.

What IS an A-THON?
It’s a marathon when you can create art, done over the same time in each time zone. This thread is going to be our crafting room.

HOW IT WORKS:
Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread. Trading and chatting are going on all the time.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE:
When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST:
And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_64.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word or letters s m l in the address and change it to 'small' or 's'.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show....php?p=1148669

NEW TO A-THONS? If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me or justducky or post your questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR USERNAME ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARDS. You can't get an iTrader if your trading partner doesn't know who you are.

CynthiaSillitoe
12-22-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm looking forward to it. It will be the first time in the studio since my new, young cat, so it could be an adventure, but I'll be here. :)

smallgirl
12-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Looking forward to this! If you're looking for themes still, maybe found poetry?

big toe studio
12-22-2013, 11:57 PM
4-(count 'em four) days to go
woohoo

Mouseit
12-23-2013, 12:37 AM
I'll be mucking around in and out..LOL off to my daughters in Brisbane on the 1st so will spend the first days packing and then the last days helping my daughter have a baby!! BUT I will be watching!

miloccpep
12-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Will try to be here with cards to trade!

sniisk
12-23-2013, 04:47 AM
I will make something but I have to mail everything at the latest on January 3rd because I'm moving on 4th.

craftyvox
12-23-2013, 07:50 AM
Fun fun fun! Been looking forward to this for weeks now. I'll be around (obviously ;-))!

Vicki Z
12-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Do you still need suggestions???

For Friday, in addition to cards showing the season you are in (Summer/ Winter depending on where you live) , how about cards showing something different about how Christmas is/was celebrated at your location?
In Australia, Santa's sleigh is pulled by boomers instead of reindeer

sharlene54
12-23-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm looking forward to a week and 1/2 of making and trading. I have my matrix ready so I don't get too mixed-up.

CynthiaSillitoe
12-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Looking forward to this! If you're looking for themes still, maybe found poetry?

I'll be doing some found poetry, I'm sure.

smallgirl
12-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Do you still need suggestions???

For Friday, in addition to cards showing the season you are in (Summer/ Winter depending on where you live) , how about cards showing something different about how Christmas is/was celebrated at your location?
In Australia, Santa's sleigh is pulled by boomers instead of reindeer

That is such a cool idea, Vicki!!

debs913
12-23-2013, 03:24 PM
I've never done an athon. I'm going to lurk and see and maybe play if the spirit moves :D

Amapola
12-23-2013, 03:30 PM
Checking in!

velcrodog
12-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Arrrrgh! Another A-thon! Warning. I am not athoning until I finish sending out my cards from this last athon... Still have some peoples here that I am trying to get out a few more each day.... Honest working on it!!! I have a few packages that I am not even going to take to the PO until after Christmas.......Life interfered folks and it wasn't purty at all... Sorry! But I am stumbling through......

Cathy1
12-23-2013, 08:15 PM
Hiya everyone, I hope to play but if the weather is lovely I may go to the beach.
Hugs and Merry Xmas
Cathy

theweavershand
12-23-2013, 09:57 PM
really hoping i can play some. havent even thought past the 25th at this point!

Merry Christmas to all!

Just Ducky
12-23-2013, 11:54 PM
BEACH ???? did Cathy say beach ??? dang... now I know we got lots of gals here that live in sunshine and warmth here in the states.. but it is still WINTER...

BUt... you gals on the 'other' side of this small world .... you got summer for Christmas.. just hard to wrap my tiny duck brain around that...

so far I have no prep. done... so I sure am gonna be hitting this fun time COLd... so already a fun challenge...

Merry Christmas to all my friends here... and hope we all will be ringing in the New Year together...

jonquil
12-24-2013, 02:47 AM
today is our first 'cool' day in about a week - was able to turn the air conditioner off - been very hot - tomorrow is looking pretty similar

Mouseit
12-24-2013, 05:48 AM
Its supposed to be 24 c here tomorrow.... Not looking forward to that...

Merry Christmas to all my special friends that I have made over time on this site... Love, joy and peace be yours this Christmas and may you enjoy it all....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BLESSINGS BE ON YOU ALL!~

big toe studio
12-24-2013, 10:49 AM
WELCOME ALL

Ducky: i have nothing prepped either-we can just "fly" by the seat of our tail feathers

Dehh68: so sorry you have to work. Hope the themes will give you a jump start on getting some cards done in the time you have

Mouse: congrats again on your new grandbaby

Cathy1-maybe you could take your sketchbook and pencils to the beach and give us some warm fuzzy images to dream about

sniisk: you are brave-packing,moving and still willing to make art-amazing

Vicki-love the alternate traditions suggestion

Sharlene: can you share your "matrix" sounds interesting-it can be a bit confusing to keep track of all ones trades

debs913: hope you find this an smashing experience-athons are definitely a rush

velcrodog: we will pick you up whenever you stumble-know we are here for you

thanks for checking in Milio, Crafty and Amapola

just a note for newbies: we try to post all offerings to the athon gallery-that way they are all in one place and easier to find. Be sure to move them once they are traded (using the edit box)

Lots of festivities today and tomorrow and them we will HIT IT

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
see you at 11:59 thurs night

big toe studio
12-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Im sharing this with every thread I'm on

http://www.willowing.org/life-book-2014/

this is a year long mixed media class-with a new lesson every week-some very well known teachers (like Claudia Hellmuth ?sp) Im so excited , I have severe challenges with mixed media and layering sooooo-woohoo

Cricket
12-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Almost time!! :D

sharlene54
12-24-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm ready . Glue stick, sissors and everything else.

All my packages are wrapped and I'm relaxing. I did all my errands early this morning. The gas station was a frantic place.

big toe studio
12-24-2013, 08:18 PM
yay,
Cricket and Red

Donnacr
12-25-2013, 02:59 AM
I hope that this works- my computer has decided to die and so has my scanner (WONDERFUL Christmas present ?:arghh:)
This means that I will be slightly challenged until I can replace both. I have noticed that my co-hosts are doing a wonderful job.
mariaP - this is why it has looked like I have been ignoring you (you couldn't hear me yelling?!?)

I hope to return soon - can't wait to see what people will come up with.

Cricket
12-25-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm looking forward to all the beautiful art!

Brilliant themes, Donna! I'm so sorry to hear about your computer problems! These machines have a silly way of going crazy just when we need them most! :swoon:!

Miss M
12-25-2013, 01:00 PM
mariaP - this is why it has looked like I have been ignoring you (you couldn't hear me yelling?!?)

Oh, it that what that was? I just assumed coming from that neck of the woods it was Mouse carrying on about lumberjacks again! :biglaugh:

prayer_at_night
12-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Just bookmarking the thread - I'll be here! :D

big toe studio
12-25-2013, 06:27 PM
good idea, Sarah

esaeta
12-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Lurking for now. . . Hope to join in on the fun soon!

HHC
12-26-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm hoping to do some creating just for fun as I'm a bit burned out after the holiday shows. I'll be around. :)

velcrodog
12-26-2013, 07:37 AM
I have been working hard at finishing up the other athon so I can get going on this one. I think I will start out Friday morning at the post office with some packages to mail and then I should be good! Off to see the Doctor today, hmmm for some reason I have been losing weight... can't think of a reason I would be so upset that I would forget to eat... lol! I did make a few extra cards yesterday to go into the late packages... my way of begging forgiveness. But my "new" bedroom/craft room is starting to get organized...no room for clothing though... oh, well... who needs clothes in the closet when it is full of art supplies. I will use a sheet and wear a toga while I "art" tomorrow!!! In the tradition of Animal House.... toga! Toga! TOGA!

Mouseit
12-26-2013, 07:56 AM
Lumberjacks???? Did someone say Lumberjacks???? 1 hr and 4 minutes to go....

Miss M
12-26-2013, 08:56 AM
TOGA PARTY! :biglaugh: Mouse, and for you, imagine lumberjacks in togas!

Miss M
12-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Well it's midnight in Australia, so it's officially started for the Aussies...hmmm, no signs of them yet... :biglaugh: I'd figure they'd be all over it posting like mad! :err::wideeyed::unsure::eek:

Cricket
12-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Just a few more hours to go in South Africa before it's officially the 27th! :D

CynthiaSillitoe
12-26-2013, 01:58 PM
I hope that this works- my computer has decided to die and so has my scanner (WONDERFUL Christmas present ?:arghh:)
This means that I will be slightly challenged until I can replace both. I have noticed that my co-hosts are doing a wonderful job.

I hope to return soon - can't wait to see what people will come up with.

That's terrible!

Today we're moving all the plants the cat wants to eat but can't out of the studio, so tomorrow I'll see what she thinks of creating. I hope she likes it better than me at the computer, which, apparently is bo-oring!

Amapola
12-26-2013, 03:13 PM
My table is set for starting tomorrow! I'm afraid I'm too tired to wait till midnight today. By the way, I noted that the challenges list starts from Thursday, though we're really starting on Friday. Should we combine the two days perhaps?

Vicki Z
12-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Great question, Amapola.
I was also wondering about that??????

sharlene54
12-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I was also wondering.

I'm posting the matric I use for marathons. I to keep it simple. I'm ready to Athon-It-Up.

Who will be the first to post?

HHC
12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Great way to track the trades, Sharlene!

Eagerly awaiting the art from those who are able to start now!

I'm one of the last ones to start, unless we have someone in Alaska or Hawaii participating. May I mention that patience is not one of my greater virtues? Ha!

KESagers
12-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Sprayed adhesive some backgrounds but still need to cut them out. I'm going to be slow to start here - the holidays are still happening - but it's a nice long marathon so I'm going to play as much as I can.

Sniisk are we mailing to your Finland addy?

CynthiaSillitoe
12-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Plants are out of the studio and kitty is inspecting things.

chaosatlanta
12-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Oh My! This has to be the longest a-thon I've ever seen ... Did I count that right? 10 days! Wow-wee!

prayer_at_night
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Have fun with the new little demon, Cynthia! :biglaugh:

It's 10 minutes after midnight here, so I'll start... if I can make myself. ;) Or I might just go to bed and start tomorrow. :sleep:

Mouseit
12-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Oh My and not a card anywhere yet from us Aussies...LOL I am stuck at work for a few hours then putting the Christmas tree away and packing for my holidays so I may or may not post a card today...LOL

Where's Rita she is usually first!

miloccpep
12-26-2013, 08:08 PM
She sat by the Mac feeling like a stuffed turkey, and decided to go to bed instead! But here is one done with Lego parts!

Stock-car Race: lego stamping.

Will create more cards after breakfast appointment with Moses. See you guys later and a Merry Christmas to all!

big toe studio
12-26-2013, 09:52 PM
congrats on being 1st Milo

sharlene:thanks for the matrix-very cool

I am still 5 hours away from THE START
see you all soon

smallgirl
12-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Getting ready! Saved some wrapping paper from yesterday and cut a few backgrounds. Looking forward to it!

Mouseit
12-26-2013, 11:28 PM
Its official now - its begun cos Rita has the first card in! Whohooo

big toe studio
12-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Small girl: thanks for the reminder-dont forget to check the themes for ideas

love your byline, Rita

jensaz
12-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Hoping to get out of work early enough tomorrow to play!!

miloccpep
12-27-2013, 01:30 AM
Theme for today: Wrapping paper

card 2: Mr. Bean plush toys collages on Xmas wrapping paper background.

card 3: Gingerbread n Cookies collage on Xmas wrapping paper background.

Mr Bean is the icon for the Soybean company here in Singapore.

HHC
12-27-2013, 02:27 AM
Fun cards, Rita!

I've prepped some backgrounds and cut out a few things and am all ready to get started first thing in the morning. I wish I could stay awake to await midnight, but my peepers are having trouble staying open about now.

Happy creating!

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 02:56 AM
too fun, Rita, are they just layers of paper?the actually look dimensional

Im with you, Helen, eyes are drooping
see you all in the AM--anticipating lots of art work from ya'll who are already awake

jonquil
12-27-2013, 03:34 AM
I finally have made it!!!! - am in a snarky mood - and someone gave me a daily calendar with 365 awesome snarks that I can use (well most of them anyway - some are a little more adult rated) so watch out!!!

sniisk
12-27-2013, 04:15 AM
I started early this morning and have something almost ready on my table :).

sniisk
12-27-2013, 04:17 AM
Sniisk are we mailing to your Finland addy?

That's always a place where to mail. My husband is living there. I'll let you know my address in Tallinn when I can figure out where the mailbox is and if it is safety to leave envelopes there.

sniisk
12-27-2013, 05:34 AM
My first cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_55.jpg ATART #1 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_56.jpg ATART #2 TRADED

sniisk
12-27-2013, 05:34 AM
I got craft supplies, as usually, from my husband. There is one extra lovely stamp. I may introduce it next.

jonquil
12-27-2013, 05:57 AM
what gorgeous butterflies Sanna

sniisk
12-27-2013, 06:29 AM
Thank you Lisa.

It is so quiet here. Anyone else? Hello? Anyone?

jonquil
12-27-2013, 06:52 AM
Hmm it is pretty quiet - but it will get lively later on!!!

Here are some snarky cards from me - then it is off to sleep

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_1.jpeg#1 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_2.jpeg#2 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_3.jpeg#3 Traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_4.jpeg#4 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_5.jpeg#5 Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_6.jpeg#6 Available

sniisk
12-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Good night Lisa! See you tomorrow :).

Cricket
12-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Beautiful cards, miloccpep, sniisk and jonquil!! LOVE them all! :wubclub:

craftyvox
12-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Such lovely cards are appearing in the thread bit by bit now! :)

Jonquil, love your snarky women! And Sniisk, beautiful butterflies! Miloccep, we have plenty of lego around the house here as well but somehow I suspect the hubs may take offend if I was to use his trains for stamping *giggles* Lovely cards VickyZ - the Ho Ho Ho cat must be my favorite, cats&hats.. cute to see although not something I'd try with ours... they'd claw it to shreds soon enough hehe.

Half of the first athon day here is already gone by but sadly I won't have time to craft until later.. maybe this evening otherwise this weekend, yay!

esaeta
12-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Great art being posted!! Wanted to share my experiments with a new technique. . .

Experimenting with new technique: alcohol inks on acetate overlaid on gelli-plate inked deli paper with tree stencil.

Chunky Pages (Chunky Lite)
Wind-blown Trees

esaeta
12-27-2013, 08:27 AM
Experimenting with new technique: alcohol inks on acetate overlaid on gelli-plate inked deli paper with tree stencil to leave imprint on deli paper. Alcohol inks where then cleared but the acetate overlay was left on the card.

ATC: Ghost Trees Traded

KittyNL
12-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Hello all, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I went on vacation for a week, I just came back ;-)... and wondered if there was an athon going on. I need to unpack first, but I will be back.

Vicki Z
12-27-2013, 08:43 AM
AWESOME cards esaeta.

esaeta
12-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Thank you Vicki. . . Love your post-Christmas themed cards!

Mouseit
12-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi All, Just want to put up my first 4 cards, please note though that I will NOT be making any duplications this athon, If the card is gone sorry I can't make another due to the fact I will be only playing the first days of the athon and will have all traded cards in the post by 30th December. My daughter and her baby come first, or should I say my holiday with her comes first..LOL

1. Joy - TRADED THANK YOU
2. Peace - Available
3. Twin Merry Christmas - Available
4. Oval Joy - Available

sharlene54
12-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Good morning everyone. I have gotten 4 cards done. I used wrapping paper and gift bags for some of the elements. I also got out my embossing folders, which I haven't used in a long time. I inked them directly and then embossed.

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh My Goodness
so much art posted while I slept the night away
love all the snark and cats and meeses
the gelli-plate trees are outstanding-I didnt follow the whole technique (never having seen a plate) but love the result
the embossed dresses look very dimensional -nice look
thanks all

prayer_at_night
12-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Dehh68, those little dreamers are darling! <3
I had the very same problem in my first a-thon... just chat with us until you reach post 15. ;)

This is Dehh68's a-thon gallery (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17&u=30118), go check it out people! ;)

monarch
12-27-2013, 11:58 AM
I have two available........................

Wishing You A Merry Christmas................
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Christmas Tree........

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 12:04 PM
I am here! You are all doing so WELL! I am at my kitchen table and have everything that I need to play catch up on. As most of you know my life is gone to crappola this last month and it has put me behind. But that is another story. Anyone who hasn't got their cards from the LAST athon should be getting them shortly. I have a lot going out in the next couple of days... pm me if you haven't gotten your cards yet and I will let you know if they are on their way or if I had a senior moment..... oh, good God! I am old enough for one of those.....Just stressed way beyond belief....

Couldn't sleep last night and was up till 3am.... I did get some packaging of envies done and caught up on cards... but I did sneak in a few cards for this.... sorry! I couldn't help it...

HHC
12-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Good morning from the Pacific Northwest! Lovely art going on! Well done everyone! :jiggy:

Keep chatting with us Dehh68, and you'll get to your 15 in no time.

I have two completed...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_red_green_tree.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=392794) TRADED Red Green Tree - using gelli plate clean up background and wrapping paper
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_jack_of_snowman.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=392793) TRADED Jack of Snowman - APC with paper napkin and wrapping paper snowman.

Jean
12-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Snarks and butterflies and beauties, oh my! ;) Everyone is making such super cards and I'm still moving veeeeeeeeeeeery slowly, lol.
I hope to get out the watercolors and make a few cards today...but till then I sure am enjoying the eye candy!

sniisk
12-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Here is my newest stamp. My husband gave it to may for this a-thon :).

May I introduce Wendy the Wiener Dog.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/large/1_1.jpg ATART #4 & ATART #5 BOTH TRADED

sniisk
12-27-2013, 12:33 PM
And one more card.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_31.jpg ATART #6 TRADED

KESagers
12-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Oh my - I love you doggie ATCs! I had that kind of dog growing up. :) Great art everyone to start the marathon!

Cricket
12-27-2013, 12:37 PM
WOW!! Excellent cards everyone!

esaeta
12-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Not in our group ;-)

CynthiaSillitoe
12-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks!

I had actually considered having a conversation with myself to 'up' my posting count, but I thought I might come across as unbalanced. ;-)

Not in our group ;-)

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Getting the day started...great art so far!

Miss M
12-27-2013, 01:19 PM
The Bar is Officially Open!

This time round, I will be doing a Drink of the Day for your ATC-drinking enjoyment! :biglaugh:

Today's drink is The Grinch!
http://mixthatdrink.com/grinch/
(and I managed to sneak in some Christmas wrapping paper..heehee)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_theGrinch_1.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_theGrinch_2.jpg#2

Now a reminder to please ATC-drink safely! Know your limit! :policeman: We all want to reach the end of this athon! :goofy:

So place your drink orders, and I will get to them as best as I can! :jiggy:

sniisk
12-27-2013, 01:22 PM
May I have just a cup of coffee? Maybe a special coffee, not only a black coffee.

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Is there anyone in this group who IS balanced? Especially after MariaP starts serving drinks....

(... I don't think MariaP knows anyway to make coffee than "special"....)

sniisk
12-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Balanced? You mean that can I stand with two feet without falling? I think so. My head? I'm not that sure about it.

jonquil
12-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Thanks!

I had actually considered having a conversation with myself to 'up' my posting count, but I thought I might come across as unbalanced. ;-)

The more the merrier!!!!!!

Miss M
12-27-2013, 02:23 PM
sniisk here's your Snow Cap! Hope you enjoy the "extra" kick!
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food/cocktails/coffee-drinks#slide-8

Delivered by Bumble himself. He was in the neighbourhood, and says Finland is nice this time of year, and wanted to help out. :laugh:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_snowcap.jpg#3

You had to be balanced to join this group??? :wideeyed: Darn! Wait a minute...velcrodog, I'm sure you can concur not everyone is balanced here! :biglaugh: And the there's those people who think they are animals....

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 02:24 PM
I am ready for a Scotch, bartender! Make it a Dewars, neat with a glass of ice on the side....

( I don't trust her pour...)

Just got the mail!!! Still getting Christmas Cards from you guys and Still sending out my hand made cards in return... Hope you like them!!! I will post a pic of my door later, but here are my hideous Christmas trees! The green cardboard one is from IKEA for $15 and the pink was a Big Lots $20 pre-lite tree, pink tinsel, lime green ribbon, purple tree skirt, purple ornaments a a purple star. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I think my dh thinks I am out of my mind....(fooled him as he is out of his!)

sniisk
12-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Maria, that is lovely :).

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Diane, your little dreamers are definitely tooooooo cute
thanks, Prayer, for the link-I didnt realize you could do that
love the graphic trees, Monarch
Velcro-you are too funny-love the 2 london gals. (the purple tree is gorgeous--laughed to see the ikea version)
those are cool, Helen-love the snowman
Sanna, Wendy is a cutie , and I have a thing for bunglebees(as my sister used to call them)
No worries, Diane, you will definitely fit right in (as esaeta points out)
Maria, the Grinch drinks are a hoot---I'll have a decaf peppermint mocha, please
(the snowcap is very funny) I dont know what is in a snow cap,but it looks warm and de-lush

here are my 1st 3-with wrapping paper bkgns and color pencil stamped angels, and silk ribbon

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 02:47 PM
tell us about Bumble-I havent heard of him before

Just Ducky
12-27-2013, 02:53 PM
missing co-host update...
hi all you marathoners... just to let everyone know that me and ducks is running around with a nasty head cold... and to be truthfull... I feel like shit.. but today is day 5 and always expect a cold to run a coarse of 7 days... so I am crossing fingers I can come play by ??? Monday ??? dang, I sure hope so...

I need to read back a few pages to see what you all are having fun with... but feeling whipped here already so hope to check back later tonight...
sure miss you guys and all the goodie stuff .... later...

Miss M
12-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Here we go.... I don't know where Just Ducky is yet :wideeyed:(doh! she' posted just above! LOL), but she pre-ordered a Cold Duck, and here it is!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_coldDuck.jpg#4

I guess her order will have to chill for a while! :biglaugh:

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Maria, not only did you fill Duck's order, but you depicted her current condition

Duck; get a hot drink and a nap-hope to see you later

thanks, Diane-i dont think I have seen Rudolph since I was VERRRRY LITTTTLE-totally forgot Bumble

to update your card status:
you have to go to the gallery and click on the face of the card. in the upper right corner (in blue) you will see "edit". click on that and you can change any of the lines you originally entered-you will have to click the continue to get to each one and be sure to save it.
is that clear as mud? maybe someone else can clarify to steps

I have to leave for a while-see you and all your wonderful art later this PM

Miss M
12-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Dehh68 is correct! Bumble is our lovalable Abominable Snow Monster from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! Watch out sniisk, he's a hugger! :cute:

For the brave, you can listen to him roar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5oigyHVHWE

CynthiaSillitoe
12-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Well, I took a big box for playing and napping, toys, a round stool to sleep on, and a treat dish in the studio. Gabby decided that place was even more boring than me being at the computer, and she didn't think that was possible. Hopefully, she'll be won over eventually.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_compassrose.jpg

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 03:15 PM
Poor Ducky! Sorry to hear you are ill, or on ice... go to sleep, rest and don't worry about us..... we won't get into any trouble will we?

CynthiaSillitoe
12-27-2013, 03:28 PM
If we do, it will be good trouble. *nods lots*

HHC
12-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Love the drinks, although I'm still on my tea. I just made a pot of Yogi Green Chai tea, which comes with tea bag wisdom: "Your head must bow to your heart". I love the little tag sayings on Yogi tea. Maybe I'll incorporate some onto cards. Hmmmm... :)

Ducky, you take care of yourself and get better. Perhaps you need a hot toddy to warm you up?

I have a few things drying, and will be back to post them in a bit.

Miss M
12-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Here ya go velcrodog, one Dewar's neat! And you can argue with Bessie about the ice cubes, as she carried that all the way from Scotland! :twitcy:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_highlandCow.jpg#5

smallgirl
12-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Good afternoon! I am on holidays and will admit that I slept in until 11:30! Love all the art so far. Gotta decide on my drink order for our wonderful bartender! Hope you all are having fun and that Just Ducky feels better soon :)

sharlene54
12-27-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm ready for a drink. Any color will do. Holiday cheer to all and here's to all the fun we can have this week.

The art is wonderful and Just Ducky--feel better.

Miss M
12-27-2013, 04:53 PM
big_toe_studio here's your decaf peppermint mocha! :yes:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_peppermint.jpg#6

craftyvox
12-27-2013, 05:03 PM
to update your card status:
you have to go to the gallery and click on the face of the card. in the upper right corner (in blue) you will see "edit". click on that and you can change any of the lines you originally entered-you will have to click the continue to get to each one and be sure to save it.
is that clear as mud? maybe someone else can clarify to steps

Sounds about right! :yes:

After clicking the 'edit' on the card you want to change, the first choice you get is the roll down menu to pick which category it'll be placed in. So if you want to change a card from being in the a-thon gallery to your traded atcs gallery this is where to change that. After clicking 'continue' you can change the other bits (like title and description) which also include the bottom field 'available or traded' one. Hope this - in combination with Big Toe Studio's explanation - will help! If not feel free to PM or ask again :)

craftyvox
12-27-2013, 05:06 PM
I meant to get started on some creabea this evening but when I walked into the hobby room realized I had forgotten my table was stuffed with crap that still needed to be sorted out and stored away (non-fun non-crea stuffies, buh).. so I guess I best get to that so I can get to crafting tomorrow! (it's about bedtime here and while I'd love to grab me a drink and craf away in the night, sadly I'm out of spoons for the day and really need some sleep bah boring haha!)

Catch y'all again tomorrow! And happy crafting *pours another round of drinks and serves cookies*

sniisk
12-27-2013, 05:28 PM
I can't believe that I'm still here. It's 11.30pm and I usually fall in sleep around 10pm.

Miss M
12-27-2013, 05:37 PM
It's all the coffee Sanna! :)

Miss M
12-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Here's your Irish Coffee Dehh68! You should see it coming a mile away!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/2_irishCoffee.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_irishCoffee.jpg#7

sniisk
12-27-2013, 05:46 PM
No more coffee for me today, thank you. I should be able to sleep at some point. Or at least I have to wake up tomorrow...

craftyvox
12-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Oy JustDucky, oops missed your post.. sorry you're feeling so poorly - hope you're feeling back to your creative self soonest!

sniisk
12-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Ok Ok, I will go now. And tomorrow I have to start packing...

prayer_at_night
12-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Haha, you can do it, Diane! *cheers you on* No better place to get your 15 posts in no time than an a-thon. :)
Oopsie, that picture doesn't work... you need help?

Good night, Sanna! :wubclub:

And get well soon, Nancy (& duck) - we need you here! :wubclub:

HHC
12-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Yay Dehh68, you can post pictures in the threads now! I like your little kiddo!

Miss M
12-27-2013, 06:35 PM
alrightee, sharlene54 one strawberry dacquiri, air-mailed straight to you!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_tinkerbell.jpg#8

smallgirl
12-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Here are a few from me...took inspiration from the wrapping paper theme...

1. Penguin-traded
2. Deer-traded
3. Rabbit-traded

Jean
12-27-2013, 07:31 PM
What great cards, everyone! Really enjoying the posts!

The family is down with a bad cold or virus, we're not sure which....achy and exhausted, bleech. So all I've done today is lightly trace out a card before falling asleep. Ducky, sending you a couple of nice comfy throws with a side of C and chicken soup. If that doesn't do the trick...try a nice hot toddy and get to bed! :)

Or start with a toddy or two...;)

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Cynthia: love your compass lady-nice middle ages feel

Helen: those tea tags sound really good for cards

Maria:what a unique idea for cards-do they automatically go to the orderer?
if so, what are your preferences?---lovin' Rudolph, Bessie and Tink

Crafty: thanks for the clarification-I forgot that part

Sanna: you could stay up longer because creative time actually EQUALS dream time

Yay, Diane, love your little guy-he definitely measures up

Small: your critters charming

Jean: hope you all feel better real quick. What exactly is a hot toddy?

off to the studio

Miss M
12-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi Sherrie, thanks for asking. No, I don't automatically assume the orderer actually wants to trade for the card. A lot of times they do :yes:, but not always. :nah:

So I play it this way, I'll draw the "orders" as best as I can. I give 1st dibs to the orderer, once they have a look and haven't offered a trade, they go to who does offer a trade.:D I do try keep my athon gallery up-to-date (i.e. I immediately move the trades out).

dmnh
12-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I just found you all! Didn't know there was an athon going on right now! I've nothing better to do than spend time arting it up with you all! Guess I better go clean a spot on the painting table and see if the muse is up for some painting.

There's some wonderful art already posted in this thread. I'm way behind you all. I did do art yesterday that I can share here. Will have to take some pictures of it first though.

HHC
12-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Here's a few more from me:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_green_birds.jpg Green Birds TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_peacock.jpg TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_red_star_tree.jpg Red Star Tree TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_dragon.jpg Dragon http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_pink_balloon.jpg Pop

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Ok, thanks Maria, I will PM you

Welcome, Donna-so glad you found us.

great cards, Helen, love love the peacock

sharlene54
12-27-2013, 08:58 PM
It's great to see so many joining the fun. I am having a delicious drink right now thanks to Maria. The bar has been open. Hopefully it will help my headache.

I MIGHT NEED ANOTHER.

2 more:

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 09:02 PM
lovely Sharlene

esaeta
12-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Great art! Just made it home after an 8 hour road trip. . . Shattered and going to chill and watch The Dead Files. Hope to have some new cards up tomorrow!

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 09:44 PM
rest well, Elsa. see you tomorrow

one of the themes is to finish incomplete cards, so here is 1 that has been hanging around for a looooong time, I think I never finished it because the eyes arent the same size or shape, but hey, mine arent the same either

"I'm dreaming......."

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Sharlene!

Thanks for the "Matrix", hopefully this will make it easier for me and my stress level... I just printed one out on BRIGHT LIME GREEN paper, I don't think I can lose it! And did my first trade and it is going on there now, and the card is going out tomorrow (I had other greeting cards for her too)

Sharlene! You have given me hope!!!

DH ("d" is not for dear) has gone to bed. I am going to stay awake and art all night. I will get more done that way....

I have a New Years surprise for everyone I trade with! I started them tonight but need to add, etc. & they should be done by the New Year! I am so tickled with them, they are going to be cute, but simple enough that I am not stressing out! Now on to art...

Miss M
12-27-2013, 10:01 PM
oh!oh!oh! me, me,me, I want dibs on a velcrodoggie new years card! :jiggy:

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Yippee, Cathy, you are a tease

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Maria, don't worry, I have made enough so that I can give one to everyone I trade with.... Everything just fell into place. I found the perfect paper last week. I adhesive sprayed them yesterday, cut them today, rounded the corners and I was looking for something to decorate them with and I opened my drawer of bling, accents, stickers etc. and looked and looked and there it was the perfect accent. Picked it up a couple months ago at Tuesday morning at 90% off!!! Needless to say, I bought them all so I knew I had enough to make all the cards I needed... Everyone trading with me will get one as an extra, just a little way of me being able to say "Thank you" to all of you!

Big Toe Studio... You envie isn't going out tomorrow... You will just have to wait until it is dry... I rushed and did yours tonight, so I could send it out in the morning... but it is rainy and dreary here in Florida which translates into LONG dry time.... Sorry! But thanks for being my first trade this ATART / Athon....

Irma and Arlene are very upset with me! They were looking forward to starting their trip to Apache Junction Arizona... they said they have never been there before and they are wearing comfortable shoes as they want you to take them on a walking tour of the area....

what is the difference? What does ATART mean... I get the athon thing...

Miss M
12-27-2013, 10:22 PM
you're swell! :jiggy:

HHC
12-27-2013, 10:51 PM
velcrodog, ATART = All Types of ART a-thon. I can't remember who thought it up, but a-thons started originally way back when as Collage a-thons. And then it all morphed from there. :)

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 10:58 PM
I THINK ATART means All Types of ART-anyone else have a diff idea?

oops, Helen beat me to it

velcrodog
12-27-2013, 11:00 PM
I is now edjukated! or is it edjumukated? Thanks!

miloccpep
12-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Card 4: Boat envelope.
NOTE: can be on atc size card or loose origami. Open by sliding the 'mountain on both side of the boat out. Mountain s are reflected on water.

please specify which you prefer.

sharlene54
I wish I could stay up all night. I would be blurry eyed tomorrow. I did start some APC using my huge stash napkins. If anyone wants a few, let me know.

Kimmie
OK, where have I been??? If Cathy had not reminded me of this, I would have missed it!!!! Do we have to do the daily challenge or just art whatever???

Don't know how much I can get done or if I will be able to participate, but I will try to do something during the next 10 days!! LOL

miloccpep
12-27-2013, 11:43 PM
card 5: Origami cat.
Note the eyes, both can be adjusted to be opened, closed, half closed, mean looking or genteel. Just adjust the folds.
Same applies: Specify card or loose origami. Loose - it can stand on its own.
Comes in different colors - ginger, white w blue eyes, all white, all black and what have you! Oh yes, calico.... I will have to look for the paper though.

Mouseit
12-27-2013, 11:43 PM
Very nice Debs and glad to see you have your quota of messages ...LOL

big toe studio
12-27-2013, 11:53 PM
very nice Milo, origami is pretty rare in ATCs--the adjustable cat is too cool

Sharlene: I wish I could stay up,too, but it "aint gonna happen"

Welcome Decals. the themes are just suggestions in case you have a major lapse in creativity. you can make anything your 'lil ol' heart desires

Diane" those are gorgeous-love the colors and movement

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Kim,

I am glad I reminded you... you have to do EVERYTHING! RIGHT NOW!!!! Even if it means you have to stay up all night! We expect a minimum of 5 cards for each hour you missed.... them's the rules....maybe?

Decals... don't listen to big toe... listen to meeeeee... watch the shiny watch... you are growing very sleeping and will do everything I say....make ATCs ... lots of ATCs.....

smallgirl
12-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Wow! I went shopping for a bit and have returned to such an active evening! I think I will stay up and make a few more!

Miss M
12-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Well, this bartender is saying goodnight for today and heading off to bed soon. :sleep:
The temp agency sent over this guy to be my assistant while I'm out, I hope he does a good job!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_igor.jpg#9

See y'all on the morrow!

smallgirl
12-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Goodnight, MariaP! I am sure your temp will try his best ;)

sharlene54
12-28-2013, 12:52 AM
Well, I'm still up and arting it up. I have made a few APCs and some mini companions. I can't post 'till tomorrow.

Anyone out there. I need a friend.

smallgirl
12-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Sharlene54, I am still up and adding glitter as I try not to get it on the keyboard

HHC
12-28-2013, 12:58 AM
I'm out here and wondering what you mean by mini companions. :)

I'm in search of my playing cards. I know I had a partial deck, but danged if I can find it. :err:

Mouseit
12-28-2013, 01:09 AM
This one is on hold for the Bar tender

5. Have a drink on me. - TRADED THANK YOU

Miss M
12-28-2013, 01:12 AM
wow! a drink card for me!

Okay, NOW, I can officially go to bed! LOL

sharlene54
12-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Hi smallgirl & HHC. Companion cards are minis that are the same suit and #. When I trade the APD I'll include the mini. I have cards of different sizes, so I thought I would use them and call them companion cards. My mission this week is to use some of my embellishments and other stuff and not buy any new art supplies for awhile.

sharlene54
12-28-2013, 01:31 AM
I'm saying good night. It takes me time to unwind and now I'm getting hungry and I will now have to resist the urge to eat this late. I don't know if I can resist.

GOOD NIGHT ALL.

KESagers
12-28-2013, 01:46 AM
Night Sharlene!

Today was our official Christmas with family and friends. Great day! Long day but we are home again and winding down. I was able to sneak a few peeks at the thread - mostly while we were traveling and I've been enjoying the art. Hope to play tomorrow. :)

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Y'all have made a bunch of great cards tonight. Beautiful!!!! But I like the rest of the party poopers am going to bed. Night!

Mouseit
12-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Night Velcrodoggie... guess you are piking cos you was up all last night...LOL

big toe studio
12-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Me, too, night all

vicki- your snow families are so cute

nice card for the bartender, Mouse

jonquil
12-28-2013, 02:57 AM
on a totally different track I made some Japanese kimono Dolls - am quite happy to trade them for a postcard, 4x4 or two ATCs - don't be shy!!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_7.jpeg#7 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_8.jpeg#8 Available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_9.jpeg#9 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_10.jpeg#10 Available

jonquil
12-28-2013, 03:07 AM
And here are some House Mouse cards

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_11.jpeg#11 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_12.jpeg#12 Available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_13.jpeg#13 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_14.jpeg#14 Available

sniisk
12-28-2013, 04:19 AM
Soooo many cards here!

jonquil
12-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Here are another few snarkies from me

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_15.jpeg#15 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_16.jpeg#16 Available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_17.jpeg#17 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_18.jpeg#18 Available

sniisk
12-28-2013, 05:54 AM
It's been veeery quiet here.

jonquil
12-28-2013, 06:02 AM
one of my aims in this a-thon is to use up a lot of bits and pieces that I have had building up in a box until it has become a little overflowing - so these four cards are made using scraps of book text, sheet music & paper as well as images that have already been printed out and were just waiting for the right card!!! - Still have a ways to go before I even make a discernable or noticeable difference to the stash!!!:big laugh:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_19.jpeg#19 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_20.jpeg#20 Available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_21.jpeg#21 Available http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_ATART_22.jpeg#22 Available

jonquil
12-28-2013, 06:03 AM
it has been quiet Sanna - have been here by my lonesome for a bit thought it was pretty busy earlier on - I need to clean up my space a bit before I can do anymore - hope to see lots of art appear overnight - might be back a bit later

KittyNL
12-28-2013, 06:06 AM
I am here :). I need to do some grocery shopping and then I will make some ATC's.

craftyvox
12-28-2013, 06:12 AM
The latest of the kiddos in the gallery...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/30118/small/1_A_Morning_Walk.JPG

Yay for being able to post pics in the thread! :v_spin: and what a cute boy on the card!

sniisk
12-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Something new.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_93.jpg ATART #10 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_111.jpg ATART #11 TRADED

sniisk
12-28-2013, 06:38 AM
I have all my papers in boxes. One box has all the blue papers, another all the brown papers etc. As you can see, I used only the box of brown papers. Now I think I'll hide that box than try another one.

miloccpep
12-28-2013, 06:38 AM
I am here too, jonquil. Like you, I am trying to use up 'bits and pieces' of as many origami as possible as I fold almost everyday. So I have lots of them! I need to create background for the blanks as well. Can't really say I enjoy doing that!

Here is another Cat using patterned paper. A gift of origami papers from my niece for Christmas!

Card 6: Origami cat using natural stripes origami paper!

miloccpep
12-28-2013, 06:41 AM
That's a lovely postage stamp there Sanna.

The House Mouse cards are so bright and colorful! Dare i ask for them...? The HM stamps are rather expensive here.

jonquil
12-28-2013, 06:50 AM
Rita I say if you don't ask you don't get!!! :biglaugh:- I try and buy the unmounted HM stamps - these cards are made with images i printed off from a CD set I bought from the House Mouse website - I have embellished them with some glitter etc!!!

esaeta
12-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Good morning everyone! Finished this metal-foil framed photo of view of Trafalgar taken from the Sainsbury Wing of the National Gallery in London.

KittyNL
12-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Hello all, the shopping is done. Time for creating!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_2013_-_1.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_2013_-_2.jpg

And some Vintage Santa tags I made for an article for the Unruly PaperArts blog. I will trade for an ATC.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_2013_-_3.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_2013_-_4.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_Post_Christmas_2013_-_5.jpg

Mouseit
12-28-2013, 08:23 AM
Hi All, Just want to put up my first 4 cards, please note though that I will NOT be making any duplications this athon, If the card is gone sorry I can't make another due to the fact I will be only playing the first days of the athon and will have all traded cards in the post by 30th December. My daughter and her baby come first, or should I say my holiday with her comes first..LOL

6. Happy New Year - Available
7. Christmas Pudding - Available
8. Love is you - Available (This was made with the view that you are a give of love to your friends)

Mouseit
12-28-2013, 08:24 AM
OOHH Nice tags Kitty..... that's another thing I want to get in to, but daren't...LOL

miloccpep
12-28-2013, 08:35 AM
card 7: Ginger Cat for jonquil - Origami

KESagers
12-28-2013, 08:37 AM
Morning everyone! The breakfast bunch got me up early. They are licking their whiskers and I'm going to try to get set up to do some crafting. I'm not very organized right now (my craft room has become an temporary closet for everything that need to be sorted and put away) but I'm going to dig around and pull some stuff out. ;) Loving all the great art I'm seeing.

esaeta
12-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Candy-Apple Red Trees (Chunky Lite 4x4)

Modified technique: Scanned, manipulated image of gelli-plate inked tree stencil on deli paper printed on cardstock. Alcohol inked acetate foliage overlaid on image of tree. Traded

KESagers
12-28-2013, 09:03 AM
What a cool technique!

esaeta
12-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks Kristin!

Miss M
12-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Good Morning Everybody! I hope all was well and everyone had fun! Some really great cards have been posted while I've been away.

Today's Drink of the Day is a Chocolate Snowflake Martini!
http://intoxicologist.net/2013/12/chocolate-snowflake-martini/

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_snowflakeMartini_1.jpg#10 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_snowflakeMartini_2.jpg#11

As you can see, this martini is quite popular with the penguins!

I'll be in and out this AM (I have some errands to run), but you can keep placing your orders!

KESagers
12-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Penguins and chocolate - what could be cuter and better?!

big toe studio
12-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Again, you have all been so busy while I slept

Jonqui: like the cats, those kimonos look so complex. the house mice always bring a smile and your snarky cards are too fun (turns out Im not an afternoon person, either)

Sanna: love all the vintage cards from your brown box, what next?

Milo:i can almost hear your kitties purring

Elsa: unique shot of Trafalgar , another amazing tree

Kitty: love your old timey santas

Mouse: adorable meeses

Maria: penguins made me laugh

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Good Morning Sunshine!

or whoever else is up and "arting" today... I am having such fun. I plan on staying in today and "arting" all day. There is NO sunny in front of Florida today. dull and dreary, rainy and drizzling. Ugh.

Oh! Did I have fun looking at all the wonderful cards this morning! Already feel like bugging you guys for trades... I need to put up more ATCs ..... worked last night. Wait till you see some! I had previously decide to use Jonquils trick and use up bits and pieces. I think they came out fun. And thanks to one of the challenges decided to finish the cards I have had half done.

Sanna.... pink please pink next? or yellow? No green? No, purple!!! yes, purple....

Mousie... "Love to eat them mousies... Mousies what I love to eat.... bite they little heads off... nibble on they tiny feet..."

MariaP... the substitute bartender... he looks familiar....

Kitty... Gorgeous!!!!!

Jonquil... I love every one of your snarky cards and everything you make.

Oh, heck... I love them all.

Tidbitsnscraps
12-28-2013, 10:08 AM
esaeta - your new pieces are really facinating

Tidbitsnscraps
12-28-2013, 10:10 AM
btw - I think you all were up way to late last night.

do you ever use the chat feature for athons? i think that would be great fun

working till 3 then...look out studio, here I come!

big toe studio
12-28-2013, 10:32 AM
yay, see you then Tidbits

how does the chat work?

Amapola
12-28-2013, 10:35 AM
What fun and inspiring Athon we are having again! I've enjoyed popping in a couple of times to check the lovely cards being posted. Now I've also finished my first cards, yay!

The two variations of Chrismas Trees are for trade. I combined the challenges from different days, so these were inspired by both the Wrapping paper theme and the Non-traditional colored Christmas one.

#1: Brown and #2: Brown and Blue

I did have some crafty time yesterday and the day before, too, but then I was busy with an assignment that I cannot post here now.

The first thing I finished today was a Winter Crow themed gothic arch for my own first swap, Winter Wonderland Gothic Arches. For anyone who's interested, there's one spot left, so you're welcome to play along!

By the way, on the first page of my swap there's also the template for these 6x4" Gothic Arches. I may be making some more of them myself and would love to trade in Winter theme! I thought maybe someone wants to try for example for Monday's Try a Different Size challenge!

sharlene54
12-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Good morning all. I'm sipping my coffee, catching up on the fantastic art and try to get motivated to do something. I'm lazy this morning.

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 11:06 AM
The temperature here in Florida (Tampa) is a chilling 69 degrees F or 20 degrees C. It is overcast, dull, dreary, drizzly and just miserable. I hate days like this. My dryer is broken just before Christmas, so I am using my clothes line. My dad (who died ten years ago) built it for me and it is still standing and doing wonderful! It holds about 8 loads of laundry and I love using it on warm sunny days... but today, well, not so much.

I just opened up my Castro Convertible Coffee Table (circa 1960's) curious?

go here for images...

https://www.google.com/search?q=castro+convertible+coffee+table&client=firefox-a&hs=nfH&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tOe-UrXgBM7qkAff_4CADA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=670

in my living room and now have a dining table that seats 8 to do my "arting" on. My dh (not dear, remember) said he would do laundry, put a load in and left to go to the flea markets... thanks! Whoops! timer went off time to hang sheets....brb

sniisk
12-28-2013, 11:07 AM
Sanna: love all the vintage cards from your brown box, what next?

Any wishes?

HHC
12-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Good morning, everyone. I'll have a few to show when I get 'em scanned. My plans got disrupted. I was going to spend the day at home not going anywhere and arting and getting the studio back in shape after the Holiday Festival. (Bits of the booth still need putting away and organized).....

Just found out my favorite Estate Sales Lady is having a sale today, so guess where I'm going? That's how I find cool stuff for my vintage Etsy shop, and besides, it's addicting. Harmless, but addicting.

sniisk
12-28-2013, 11:08 AM
The temperature here in Florida (Tampa) is a chilling 69 degrees F or 20 degrees C.

Let's not use the word 'chilling' when talking about our hottest summer temperatures :biglaugh:.

sniisk
12-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Sanna.... pink please pink next? or yellow? No green? No, purple!!! yes, purple....

Can you decide? Is pink still OK?

sniisk
12-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Pink like this?

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_68.jpg ATART #12 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_2.jpg ATART #13 TRADED

sniisk
12-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Or should it be green?

Moved...

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Good morning, everyone. I'll have a few to show when I get 'em scanned. My plans got disrupted. I was going to spend the day at home not going anywhere and arting and getting the studio back in shape after the Holiday Festival. (Bits of the booth still need putting away and organized).....

Just found out my favorite Estate Sales Lady is having a sale today, so guess where I'm going? That's how I find cool stuff for my vintage Etsy shop, and besides, it's addicting. Harmless, but addicting.

Harmless???? Harmless you say? I have been collecting antiques and vintage crap since I was 18 and my parents opened an Antique shop as they HAD to because of the log cabin (lodge 4 bedrooms.... huge) they bought lock, stock, and barrel in 1976.

Harmless???? Some people have wall to wall carpet.... I have wall to wall furniture!!! But, like my Castro convertible table which I found in perfect, right off the showroom floor, condition at a local thrift shop, if you only paid $10 for it. You can't go wrong!!! (btw, list is about $500-$600)

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Or should it be green?

You are going to run thru every single color I listed aren't you?!!! lol

sniisk
12-28-2013, 11:27 AM
You are going to run thru every single color I listed aren't you?!!! lol

You got the point :).

Amapola
12-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Lovely monochromatic cards, Sanna!

Jean
12-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Beautiful cards! I'll do my best to get some art made today...

And here you go...a hot toddy! (http://www.food.com/recipe/dr-pats-hot-toddy-cold-remedy-234344)

And here are recipes from Famous New Orleans Drinks and How to Mix ‘em, by Stanley Clisby Arthur, 1937. (Famous New Orleans Drinks and how to mix ‘em, by Stanley Clisby Arthur, 1937)

To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of hot toddies. My maternal dealt with colds and flu with a cold pineapple lemonade, so that's what I drink when I have a cold or bronchitis, though in the cold evenings I'm not adverse to a nice hot chocolate with Baileys. ;)

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Another load on the line and still no sign of sun. yes, a CHILLING 69 degrees this am. I am Canadian by birth and my folks moved to Michigan and I just kept going south.... I love the warm weather and in June, July, and August.... I just stay in the air-conditioning of home or a car. I prefer that to the soggy spring, rainy fall and frigid winter in Michigan... but the colors are pretty, I have to admit.

I have my table set up and have my new organizational "tools", the Lime Green "MATRIX", my new vintage file box... sooo cool for only a buck! Hopefully this will help!

sniisk
12-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Wendy in different colours.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_90__.jpg ATART #17 TRADED

esaeta
12-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Teal Ghosts Traded
Mauve Ghosts Traded

ATCS using modified technique: Scanned, manipulated image of gelli-plate inked tree stencil on deli paper; scanned image printed on cardstock.

Scanner "washes out" the images - sorry couldn't get better image.

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Love Wendy with the bows on the tails & they fold to fit, right! too cute!

Those "tree" images are eerie and wonderful.... love 'em.

Hung another load. Sheets almost dry ..... luck might be on my side.

sniisk
12-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Love Wendy with the bows on the tails & they fold to fit, right! too cute!

Yes, the "end" of the Wendies can be folded to the back side of the card.

Miss M
12-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Love the Wendys!

big toe studio
12-28-2013, 01:27 PM
AMapola: nice color alternatives, and I love that size arch-gives you a little more room to play
Cathy: that table is outstanding-I love antiques and have never heard that name
Helen: go for it-estate sales are so much fun
Jean: thanks for the toddy recipe -alas no whiskey in the house
Sana: lovin' all your mono butterflies and Wendy in all her various colors-I didnt realize she could fold-very clever

Im not producing much today-I think I am developing ducky's crud--yuck

HHC
12-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Here's some cards before I run out the door....
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_queen_of_sunflower.jpg Queen of Sunflowerhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_sunflower_stem_stamp.jpg 7 of Sunflower http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_magical_pansy.jpg Magical Pansy TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_large_sunflower.jpg Large Sunflower http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_a-thon_sunflower_stem.jpg Sunflower Stem

big toe studio
12-28-2013, 02:16 PM
i just LOVE sunflowers-these are outatanding

sharlene54
12-28-2013, 02:20 PM
I've been going through my stash and unfinished cards. To many to count.

3 more

108(traded)
110(traded)

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Okay, these are what I just finished & uploaded.....

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 02:57 PM
And this is the old metal file I found to organize during the athons & ATARTs, so you can see it and so you can see where I am putting the "MATRIX". Notice the roses... hmmm.... guilty dh, again not dear... I also was brought home MORE flowers today....

Miss M
12-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Hmmm, velcrodog that doesn't look like you are ready for 1000 cards....

sniisk
12-28-2013, 03:38 PM
No new cards anymore today from my art table. I guess that I will prepare some backgrounds for the future because I have used most of them today. Maybe some more Wendys coming tomorrow.

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Don't you give me that 1000, that would be a HUNDRED A DAY. Girl you are crazy! But I am up to #15, NOT counting the 18 or so I made as a surprise for everyone I will trade with! AND I am getting ready to post more!!!!!! I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!

Just Ducky
12-28-2013, 04:10 PM
posting #244 already... I am soooooo far behind it will take me couple hours just to read back and see what ya' all been doing...

me ?? my cold is better... not good, but better.. now ducky ???? he is still a bit green.. but given the size of his big beak ??? another couple days for him...

gads, I am sure missing playing with you guys.. sending hugs to all of you... good thing it is cyber hugs, don't want to pass on this dang cold ya know...

smallgirl
12-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Good afternoon!! Gorgeous creations all. I have a few to upload from last night but I need to wait for mymy laptop to warm up :)

sniisk
12-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Hehee, afternoon is very flexible term. At least it not midnight here (yet) :sleep:.

sharlene54
12-28-2013, 04:21 PM
Glad to hear you are getting better, Ducky. Hugs back to you.

KESagers
12-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Feel better Ducky!

More Wendys are good! :jiggy:

Am I hearing there has been a 1000 card "throwdown" Go Velcrodog! :biglaugh:

Apparently I am a lot less organized than I thought. Off to prep more backgrounds then I hope I can finally get down to business here.

prayer_at_night
12-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Wow, I missed a lot! Just read the last 7 pages or so... you guys have been busy! I love the cards you all have made. So much wonderful art! <3

I was at a girls' brunch this morning, then cleaned out and up a corner in my room that I always forget when I clean... you can imagine it was a dust war going on here. ;)
Now I'm finally sitting at my desk, but it's half ten already and I'm not feeling very well - Nancy might have passed that cold on to me, I think. :sad:
I'll see if I can do something today or if I'll just go to sleep...
BUT tomorrow's Sunday, and that is reserved for hobbies, so expect some stuff from me tomorrow! :D

Miss M
12-28-2013, 04:43 PM
yes! I am not alone! "1000 cards!" "1000 cards!" "1000 cards!" everybody chant with me! :biglaugh: Hi velcrodoggie! *waving* :cute:

So, I got advertisement in the mail for this new magazine, Animals In the Wild. And some photos came attached...I swear they're somehow familiar...anyone place 'em? They said this was going to be their first layout...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_mouseit_1.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_mouseit_2.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_mouseit_3.jpg#14

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Mousies Gone Wild!!! I heard about that! More surprising and more SKIN and crazy things going on than Girls Gone Wild!

I am NOT making 1000 cards..... Y'all are out of your minds....

sniisk
12-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I guess it's time to turn of this computer and move to the couch and maybe fall in sleep there...

jonquil
12-28-2013, 04:50 PM
I have finally caught up on the thread - awesome art everyone!!! Maria I have found a christmas drink that I think a kitty might like - she is classy after all

1. Poinsettia
"This has always been what I give guests to drink before Christmas Day lunch"

Ingredients (makes 8-10 glasses)

1 x 75cl bottle of fizzy dry white wine, chilled

125ml Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec, chilled

500ml cranberry juice, chilled

I would so drink this one!!!

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Latest that I finished from last night.... The moons are on cards blanks I made using old candy wrappers and decoupage medium with grey paint....

jonquil
12-28-2013, 04:52 PM
now i have to go through my PM's and sort through my requests - then some more creating

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 04:56 PM
and.... due to popular demand.... Irma & Arlene are still traveling....

smallgirl
12-28-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm glad to see the bar is open :) I would love a polar bear cocktail on the rocks (creme de cacao and peppermint schnapps-once I went to a place that served it with white hot chocolate...that was really good but really different at the same time)

Here are 3 more from me:

1. Glitter Skunk-hd/hp-modified an old card of mine by adding by glitter
2. Hug a Tree-hd/hp-modified an old card of mine with glitter
3. Bah Humbug Owl-hd with markers-he is grouchy because he waited all night on Boxing Day to buy a big screen TV and they were sold out.

Jean
12-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Harmless???? Harmless you say? I have been collecting antiques and vintage crap since I was 18 and my parents opened an Antique shop as they HAD to because of the log cabin (lodge 4 bedrooms.... huge) they bought lock, stock, and barrel in 1976.

Harmless???? Some people have wall to wall carpet.... I have wall to wall furniture!!! But, like my Castro convertible table which I found in perfect, right off the showroom floor, condition at a local thrift shop, if you only paid $10 for it. You can't go wrong!!! (btw, list is about $500-$600)

Well, now you're just braggin', Vel. And it's workin' too - my tongue is hanging out at the thought of estate sales (Thanks, HHC! You're b-a-d!) and antique shops and thrift shops and house sales....omg, and me in bed!

Just Ducky
12-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Jonquil... could ya pass me one of your Poinsettia drinks... sure could use a pick-me-upper right about now...

and Cooper Mom... keep on keeping on gal...

Maria.... ohhh you sure doing some great drinks for us.. I think I see mousie feet coming out of that flower pot... yep, looks like her.

KEs... work them backgrounds gal... and hope we both have some show and tell soon..

Sanna... hope you are sleeping now.. rest well my friend.. and travel safe...

Prayer at night... sure hope ducky didn't get too close to ya... take an aspirin and call me in the morning... sounds like we both need more rest..

Smallgirl... where you go gal...?? got that laptop warmed up yet ??? (oops.. there's small girl... hi kid)

Sharlene... and all you guys in the East.. hope your yucky weather is melted now and sunny days are coming back...

thanks gals, for all my 'get better' wishes.. man a simple cold can sure throw a mud pie in the eye... but better is better and ... I will sterilize me scissors and glue stick and hope to join in the fun tomorrow...

smallgirl
12-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Laptop is now up, Just Ducky! I hope you feel better :)

Jean
12-28-2013, 05:23 PM
I have finally caught up on the thread - awesome art everyone!!! Maria I have found a christmas drink that I think a kitty might like - she is classy after all

1. Poinsettia
"This has always been what I give guests to drink before Christmas Day lunch"

Ingredients (makes 8-10 glasses)

1 x 75cl bottle of fizzy dry white wine, chilled

125ml Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec, chilled

500ml cranberry juice, chilled

I would so drink this one!!!

So would I! Hmm, all these cocktails floating around...no wonder all I've got done is a couple of cards for trades...but this marathon athon gives me time to make up some cards to trade.

And I'll have to, the way all of you are popping out the beauties! I can feel the greed kicking in about now.

Miss M
12-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Here you go jonquil, one Poinsettia for a sophisticated kitty!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_poinsettia.jpg#15

Evalila
12-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Noooo, I didnīt forget about this a-thon. The past few days have just been tooooooo busy (and stressful :() Havenīt been making any atcs for a while, but I "found" my sewing machine again and started to sew several things. Will upload a pic tomorrow. Have fun all!!! I think Iīll have fun while reading all the posts.....

Tidbitsnscraps
12-28-2013, 05:58 PM
i am logging onto the chat if anyone else is interested. its near the top of the page. you click it and you're in. i suggest opening it in a new window though

CynthiaSillitoe
12-28-2013, 06:01 PM
A couple from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_thesun.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_rememberance.jpg

Mouseit
12-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Im alive and kicking last day at home for me before I travel so grab any card you want of my availables quick... they will go out in the post tomorrow. ..

so much to think about. ...I have to do my Christmas stamp cards for d.dazzled's swap yet!

I need help packing any experts out there that can come to help?

velcrodog
12-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Okay, Irma and Arlene have been planning their travels for the year...

January they are going to Arizona.
February they are going to the Netherlands.
March, it will be back to the State of Washington.

Looks like they need to plan for a few more months.... I'll get working on it.

Spotted Crow, you are missing out on them!

HHC
12-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Hello all! I'm back from the estate sale, and also had to stop by the local arts & crafts store to visit my friends.
I didn't find a lot, but did come home with a scrapbook from the 1930's & 40's and a couple of 1970s paperback dictionaries to tear up - French-English and Italian-English. I think some of the pages will find themselves included with trades. :)

mrubyjean
12-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Hello everyone! I've been lurking...and am finally able to join in!
Here is an Animals in Winter beeswax collage series I made to get warmed up ~

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_hh.jpg Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_owl.jpg Traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_chics.jpg Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_salm.jpg Traded

HHC
12-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Dehh68, I know where you can get cool collections of old postage stamps inexpensively. Check out Cynthia's signature link. :) I just bought some and they should arrive while the a-thon is going on.

HHC
12-28-2013, 06:35 PM
Martha! You're here! I love your animals!

mrubyjean
12-28-2013, 06:38 PM
And three more in the series ~

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_r_fr.jpg Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_bb.jpg Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_winter_gf.jpg Traded

big toe studio
12-28-2013, 06:42 PM
Sharlene: love your steampunk balloon

velcro: you may not reach 1-000, but I think your are way ahead of the rest of us
on the children's set-how did you do the edging-i see a solid frame, and a shadow-
looks very dimensional. love the moons,too
Maria: those meeses definitely look familiar. love your sexy poinsettia
Small: the expression on the owl's face is perfect
Cynthia: welcome--love the peachy swirl bkgnd
Mr. Uby: welcome. Wow, what a great series. I especially love the little hedgehogs

Miss M
12-28-2013, 07:00 PM
smallgirl, here's your Polar Bear on the Rocks *err* cocktail!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_polarRocks.jpg#16

KESagers
12-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Wow - great eye candy in the moments I've been gone.

Ducky - hope springs eternal but this day has not gone as planned. My backgrounds are ready but I still have nothing to show - hopefully I can sit - and craft after supper.