the Mustache Craze SWAP! Due March 5, 2014

SunTrade

You can't get any higher than this
Media

Due date: March 5, 2014
Number of participants: 15
Media: Open but limited to FLAT cards
(no photography, or stickers Except for the mustache ( which means the mustache CAN be a sticker!)).

I have no idea why, but mustaches are everywhere lately. So I thought it would be fun yon have a mustache swap! Hand drawn, colored, painted, collaged and stamps cards are ok.

The mustache in my example is stamped. Your mustache can also be a sticker provided that you cut the white excess ! The goal is to find any character realistic, fiction, of any type and add a vintage type mustache. I have been going through a Mickey face lately, so my example is a mickey with a moustache! Anything with a mustache is ok, including dragons, lady bugs, cartoon characters, vintage people, realistic people, etc. NO EMBELLISHMENTS PLEASE!

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please) with a minimum of .49 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send a stamp from your country for the same amount it cost you to ship your cards that I can use to send in another swap in your country, or $1 dollar via PayPal, or cash.
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves. I prefer you do not tape your cards, but if you must, please use very little. I have this love hate relationship with tape!
• If you need to withdraw just let me know a week prior withdrawal date.
• Please remember to clearly write your user name and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope. Please remember to do the back of the envelope, as I have entered many swaps, and I am constantly receiving returns.
• An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.
I will give trader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

If plan not to send your cards PLEASE communicate. I understand, but do not disappear. Think of someone that could use your spot.

Player:

1. Sheala.draws - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
2. maryfreeman0622 - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
3. DmyTLadybug - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
4. OldsLady1992 - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
5. OrganicMama- Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
6. Elena Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
7. torie.staples - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
8. CastleQueen5 - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
9. katiea707 - withdraw
10. Karr3ll- Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
11. Dehh68 - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
12. Chrisescrafts- Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯
13. SunArt - Received ¯\(©¿©) /¯

r3fx.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome OrganicMama and Elena! Happoy you all join!

Yes mustaches can be drawn, stamped, glued, cut outs, rub ons ......

what do you mean? If it is because of instructions I have had some cards ruined trying to pull the tape from one sleeve to the other ....:embarrassed:

Back
Top Bottom