Vicki Z

Addicted to ATCs
Media
*Summer - Midsummer - Beltane - Pagan Celebrations - Due June 22
Swap Due Date: June 22
Signup/Withdraw Date: June 6
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited

This Swap is about Midsummer and what it means to you. You can use a Pagan perspective, a fantasy point of view, or a Celtic sighting from Stonehenge.

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make 3 or 6 cards and receive the same number back.

* All mediums and styles are welcome.

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a GOOD QUALITY (cards put more wear and tear on an envelope than a letter does!) SASE (Self Addressed Stamped LEGAL SIZE Envelope 4 by 9 1/4), or a mailing label with your address and loose stamps. If you like to make ATCs using postage stamps, why not take this as an opportunity to use a stamp on your return envelope that you want to later use on an ATC. You fufill my request for a SASE, and you get to choose the stamp that will come back to you. Please put your Username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

* International participants, I will cover your postage. Please include a GOOD QUALITY (cards put more wear and tear on an envelope than a letter does!) addressed LEGAL SIZE envelope 4 by 9 1/4, or a mailing label with your address. Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by June 22, 2008. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date. Late cards will be returned as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* Thanks for considering this swap! I’ll PM you with my address when you sign up!

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

* Here is some additional information on

Summer - First Day Of - Traditional
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane

Summer - Midsummer - Solstice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

So who still goes to the Renn Fests, and dances round the Maypole - in May AND in June?

Current Players:

1. mrubyjean -it Received cards 6/12
2. Ibus-it Received cards 6/16
3. katilady-it Received cards 5/27
4. Gatsby-unknown status - no response to repeated PM's
5. librarylady-NOT ONLINE SINCE 5/27 - TWO PM REMINDERS SENT
6. LavenderLizard-it Received cards 6/16
7. Wudwooda--it Received cards 6/16
8. Randiland -it Received cards 6/12
9. Chronata-it Received cards 6/02
10. OrganicMama- -it Received cards 6/14
11. Meow2000-it- Received cards 6/07
12. Ilah Barnes-it Received cards 6/05
13. Vicki Z - Received cards 5/27
14. bsvab--it Received cards 6/16
15. Moony-it Received cards 5/27
16. dolores4fun-it Received cards 6/05
17. djl1050--it Received cards 6/16
18. Thraisha--it Received cards 6/14
19. doodlebug -it Received cards 6/12
20. Els-it- Received cards 6/07

Last edited:
I totally wanna do this, but I need to finish cards for other swaps before I commit. I WILL be back!

Thanks, mrubyjean, for being my first sign up.
If you other two ladies come back, great, if not, you will just have to drool at all the wonderful cards that are going to be made for this swap. LOL

Last edited:
I finished cards for 2 swaps this weekend so I feel safe adding this one, if I may? Thanks!
Kati

Thanks for signing up, Ibus.
Welcome back katilady. I knew you couldn't resist!
Thanks for joining, Gatsby. Newbies are always welcome.

Oh I hope you still have room for me...Please, please?
librarylady

He He He.
I was sure you wouldn't be able to resist!
Welcome to the fun, LavenderLizard. Glad to have you participate.

Back
Top Bottom