PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's All Types of Art-a-thon

Pages : [1] 2

dsign49
02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
February 14 to 17 (Monday is Presidents Day)

All-Types-Art-a-thon is here again! This time the theme is Valentine’s .

design49, Just Ducky and mouseit will be hosting.

Start time (in your time zone) 12:01 am on Friday morning, February 14, 2014
and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm on Monday (Presidents Day in the United Stated) evening, February 17, 2013.

This weekend we will :
1) Create Valentine themed art of any type to show and tell: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x4’s, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, bookmarks, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rollos, gothic arches, post cards, altered tins – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create.
And we'll be collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, zentangles, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting, using postage stamps, creating Found Poetry, tea bag folding, transparencies... you name it!
2) Show what lovely creations you've made
3) Trade art - if you wish.
4) Chat (if you can only stop in to admire the art and chat sometimes, that’s absolutely okay!)
5) Feel free to ask questions in the thread
6) HAVE FUN

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES/THEMES

Friday: Valentines Traditional add glitter and glitz
Saturday: Valentines Non Traditional (using green, blue or purple anything but pink or red)
Sunday: ????
Monday: Postage stamp on a card.
(Themes are ENTIRELY optional.

ALSO NOTE that your work does NOT have to be for trade. If you’re working on swaps or a quilt or your journal, show us whatever you’re working on today.

What IS a-thon?
It’s a marathon create-your-favorite-art, done over the same day and time in each time zone. It’s kind of like we were all together for the weekend to play with our art supplies and this thread is our play room.

HOW IT WORKS: At 12:01 am on Friday, February 14th (your time zone - which is really Midnight on Thursday if you think about it!) start creating art, then upload your lovely creations to the A-Thon Gallery and post to the thread. Continue throughout the event time. Trading and chatting ensues.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE: When you find a piece of art or goody bag you must have, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST: And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
Internet Explorer
1 Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu has “properties” at the bottom.
2) Right click on “properties”, and it will show you Address (URL). Highlight the address/url and copy (Ctrl C).
Then follow steps 3 - 5

Note: Your picture will come up as large. Most folks use small or medium in the thread.

Mozella Firefox
1) Go to the main page of your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location” (which is about 2/3 down the list for me)
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
Then follow steps 3 - 5

3) Go to your post in the thread and click on the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word small, medium or large (or letters s m l) in the address and change it to size you want. Most folks use small or medium in the thread.
[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Maygar_Posta-traded.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

I like V-dog's ideas on how to keep track of your trades.. She spread sheet was a very neat idea.

Vicki Z
02-10-2014, 01:20 PM
AWESOME!!!
I will be playing.

Thanks so much for extending it through Monday!
I am looking forward to this.

dsign49
02-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Beware of V-dog don't know if she will give use some new titles.

Just remember eat lots of chocolates and drink your favorite wine while you are creating art or cards. Now my favorite candy is cinnamon hearts. Love the taste don't know if they go good with wine, but I will find out.

Miss M
02-10-2014, 01:34 PM
I've got a seminar on Saturday and I have a swap to work on, however, I'll check it out around those things!

dsign49
02-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Great come and work on your swap with us.

Jewels
02-10-2014, 01:50 PM
I'll be there.

Cathy1
02-10-2014, 01:52 PM
I will pop in from time to time to admire the art. Not sure if I will get any cards made as it is soooo hot here at present and difficult to sit inside for any length of time. Will have to try for early mornings LOL.

FlyingPhoenix
02-10-2014, 02:22 PM
I'll be sporadic, but hope to play a little! :)

Hoping to get tome hearts done for my swap (and to trade, of course!)

velcrodog
02-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Another athon!!!!

I will start handing out NEW and SPECIAL titles for this athon
and they will be VALENTINE BASED
All you will have to do is ASK me for one and I will give you one!!!

This will be fun! Thank you so much Dsign49, Ducky and Mouseit for hosting this next athon!!!!

Just Ducky
02-10-2014, 03:04 PM
oK.... V:dog: my Ducky is asking for a special TITLE.... for Valentine fun...

and guess I gotta send that Mousie gal a message... she thinking this is starting next weekend .. by then all our Roses will be wilted and yummy candy all gone...
don't know.. just can't keep that Mouse moving in the right direction...

jonquil
02-10-2014, 03:21 PM
will be there - v:dog: i would love a valentine title please

Just Ducky
02-10-2014, 03:36 PM
goodie... Jonquil, I am so ready for some snarky Valentines...:wubclub:

and Dehh ??? we got to work on getting you an Avatar to go with your ROYal titles...:err:

Mouseit
02-10-2014, 04:12 PM
What what??/ I'm here, LOL Stop prodding me Ducky... oowwww....

Hostess Downunder reporting for duty...

and I guess I need a title too please Velcrodoggie, A SHORT ONE please..LOL

Looking forward to this, as I plan to be very good and I have the dog collar and leash ready for the dog...LOL Cooper you be good now......

dsign49
02-10-2014, 06:05 PM
I will need a title too.

Just Ducky will keep us all on our toes.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

mayaquilt
02-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Oooh, a Valentine title :swoon: Do you think I need one? :wideeyed:

Miss M
02-10-2014, 08:31 PM
V:dog:, I suppose I be needing a title too...pretty please with chocolate syrup, cherries, cinnamon candy hearts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, peanuts, oreo cookies, skor bar, raspberry sauce, gummie worms, caramel, marshmallows, strawberries, coconut and edible gold on top?

Donnacr
02-10-2014, 09:50 PM
I am SO in!!!!! (with a new title please - I can't beat, or see around, MariaP's "please" so mine is just a little sugar-coated)
hmmm licking fingers Maria's "please" is VERY tasty

dsign49 - in your opening blurb, in how it works, you say that we start at 12.01am THURSDAY. Should it be FRIDAY or do we get an extra day both ends?

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Just wanted to share with you what my hubby put in my place at the table this morning. He often does it to let me know he loves me... LOL
I guess he does! Romance is NOT dead girls!!!

Kimmie
02-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Awwwww...that is SO sweet!!!!!! He needs to hold some "Romance" classes and teach a LOT of other men how to do stuff like that!

btw....I left the book "1001 Romantic Ideas" on the table with a note to my sweetie - the note basically said that this book was to be his "bible number 2"!!!!!

Just Ducky
02-11-2014, 12:42 AM
WOW... mousie... man ain't it great to have a hubby that grows ROSES for his lady....
at least now I will know why you might NOT be around here much this weekend:wubclub:

dsign49
02-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Donna it start on Friday.

Lovely flower. He must love alot. Flowers are always welcome in my house.

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 01:34 AM
I haven't forgotten y'all, I am getting my titles ready to hand out....
making a list....
putting on my thinking cap....
this will be interesting!!! lol

miloccpep
02-11-2014, 01:59 AM
I WOULD LOVE A TITLE TOO, V-:dog:

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 06:03 AM
Yes My hubby is adorable, and he grows lots of roses....LOL

Decals - Hmmm but did hubby use the book?? *smiles*

Velcrodoggie, where's my title...I want it now...LOL

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 06:07 AM
Lovely flower. He must love alot. Flowers are always welcome in my house.

Dsign, yeah I love flowers in the house too, Love the spring and daffodils inside in lots of vases.

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 08:53 AM
(boy is that Mousie demanding AND impatient!!!!! Typical rodent!!! I am use to greedy, demanding rodents, the one around here jacked up prices for a one day admission to $95. No wonder hubby has to grow roses, I bet that rodent demands them EVERYDAY! Poor guy HAS to grow them as he couldn't afford to buy a dozen everday!)

(oh, boy! I am going to catch hell-O for that snide comment! Can't wait!!! ...and couldn't resist!!! LOL)

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Mouseit you are now Queen IGIWIRN!!!!

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 09:00 AM
*smacks* the velcrodoggie...and rattles her leash....hey behave.... he got the money to buy me roses, but he CHOOSES to grown them with his own hands and all to let me know how much he loves me...any old dog can go out and BUY roses....... *STO*

ROLL ON WEEKEND!!!

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Okay, whoever can tell me what IGIWIRN means - I will send an ATC with a picture of Queen IGIWIRN on it!!!

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Queen IGIWIRN has to go sleep now......

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 09:03 AM
AND she kicks the poor dog too!

(*whine* whimper* and crawls into a corner, shaking)

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 09:04 AM
and she changed to her title that quick.... beating dogs makes her happy and sleepy!

FlyingPhoenix
02-11-2014, 10:21 AM
I want a title too, please? :wubclub:

It appears that my mom is coming home from the hospital today, and dad is getting over his flu (it's been a long few days...), so hopefully I can get caught up on everything here soon. I tell ya, when it rains, it pours!

mcgillisj
02-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear, Flying Phoenix. Lovely roses mouseit!

I'm away for most of the weekend but I hope to be able to check in.

Miss M
02-11-2014, 10:32 AM
What??? Mousie beats dogs??? :err: V:dog: bite back! :biglaugh:

dsign49
02-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Well V-dog you kind of had that coming. You have to be nice to our other side of the world host. If her hubby can grow rosed that beautiful I would't want sore bought one either, because half time time they don't even open up.

dsign49
02-11-2014, 11:10 AM
IGIWIRN.....the recess of the alders

Sound important. Queen IGIWIRN

Miss M
02-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Actually, I think Mouseit started it with her dog collar and leash comments :) (and y'all rather like it when she runs free, so why would you want to restrain her?? *head-shaking*)....can't blame a V:dog: for giving as good as she gets!!! :biglaugh:

sharlene54
02-11-2014, 01:35 PM
I will try to join all you loving artists.

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Miss M I can find a gag for you if you encourage her to bite the mouse... besides.. heehee she wouldn't she would eat me whole!!! I noticed the thread to the groundhog day is closed....good, now we can all carry on in here...LOL

Looks like its going to be a great weekend... Roll on Friday!!!

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 04:30 PM
FlyingPheonix, glad things are starting to look up kiddo. Nothing worse than having sick rellies you care about to look after. Lets hope things settle better for you.

Miss M
02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
dog collar, leashes, gags....who knew you were so kinky Mouse? :eek: Have you been reading the 50 Shades of Grey again? Personally, not my cup of tea, but a lot women seem to like it! LOL

Miss M
02-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Dehh68, V:dog: can be prevailed upon for kindness! She left a corner untaped on the one I got today! (Hopefully that wasn't just an oversight!)

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Okay... now... in order to open my envies... there is a simple way to do it. You take the envie and tap the short end on the counter to shake all the contents to the other end.... Remember in the old days how the would tap a pack of cigarettes to pack them tight? Same thing. Then you take a pair of scissors and trip off a 1/32nd of an inch off the end. And it is open!!! Simple and the way I open every envie I get... this way you can also just put a new label on my envie and reuse it and tape the side up! See! Simple!

Now, Gags, Leashes, Collars, Beatings. "*smacks* the velcrodoggie...and rattles her leash" I may be a velcrodog on this site, but if some people (we won't say who mousie!) are going to talk that way, smacking me and rattling my leash.... and then "Maria I can find a gag for you". Woo Hoo, Girl! You had best be careful! You don't want to release my inner lesbian masochist or Maria's, do you? I cannot believe what I am reading on this thread! :embarrassed: Oh, did I go there!!! LOL! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

(in my best Mae West voice) Mousie, come up and see me sometime.....

Miss M
02-11-2014, 09:35 PM
OH MY! :embarrassed: Should we give the two of you some privacy here??

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
LOL!!! this is tooo crazy!!! (God! I hope everyone else is laughing as hard as I am....)

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 10:52 PM
OMG Look what I have started... more smutt...LOL and this a romance thread.. LOL then again smutt is romance to some people.. heehee

Miss M, I got another leash for you and NOOOOoooo I have never and have no intention of reading 50 shades of grey...No thank you! They would have to pay me a lot of money to read that trash.. Opps did I say that out loud??? OHOH Each to their own....

As to Lesbians and you two.. *smirks* I wonder if youtube does volunteer filmings.. *giggles*

GLAD everyone got their unopened envies from the Velcromutt, at least customs didn't get any of your cards Dehh68 and Miss M... and now you know from her own mouth how to open one of her letters....YOU ROCK MUTT!!

Mutt rhymes with Mouse so I have decided that you will be Mutt to me now....LOL

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Who's speaking like Mae West.... didn't she have big boobs???

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Miss M, Mouse and Mutt .. the three amigos.... huh huh huh .... heehee heehee heehee

Happy Now?

velcrodog
02-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Maria, Mouse and Mutt.... alphabetical order...and in order of youth!

(and Mae West had big boobs... like me!)

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 11:22 PM
IGIWIRN.....the recess of the alders

Sound important. Queen IGIWIRN

I did a google search and it told me there is no such thing...LOL
: THIS IS WHAT I GOT: FOR REAL!!!

1 result (0.27 seconds)

Did you mean: Queen GILWERN

Search Results

Valentine's All Types of Art-a-thon - Page 3 - ATCsforALL Forums

www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28245&page=3‎

3 posts - ‎3 authors
Posts: 1,537. My Mood: dsign49 is an ATC god(ess). iTrader Rating: 772/100%. IGIWIRN.....the recess of the alders. Sound important. Queen IGIWIRN. dsign49.

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 1 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

I = I
G = Give
I = In
W = When
I = I
R = Really
N = Need to.....

Did I win????

Mouseit
02-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Miss M, Mouse and Mutt.... alphabetical order...and in order of youth!

(and Mae West had big boobs... like me!)

Gawd these people with OCD.. OH OH I mean CDO......

sniisk
02-12-2014, 07:20 AM
I would love to play but my husband is visiting here so I can't. I have seen him only once since I moved on January 4th.

Miss M
02-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Maria, I got another leash for you

Sorry, Mouse, I'm simply not into bondage, and because you can't grow a beard, you just ain't my type! :biglaugh: You'll have to find someone else.

Oh, and I figured out your title...it's very...apt for this thread. And it really is spelt Queen Igiwirn! V:dog: is a clever one! (But I won't tell you now cus I don't wanna spoil your fun in guessing!)

sniisk, under the circumstances I'd hope you rather spend time with your husband! Being Valentine's Day and all! Enjoy your weekend! Come check out the thread next week, so you can see all the art!

KESagers
02-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Looking forward to playing! I hope to work on some backgrounds today and tomorrow.

Sniisk - I hope your "new" job is going well. Have a nice weekend!

velcrodog
02-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Maria is correct.... She isn't going to tell, so everyone can keep guessing.

I am getting all the titles ready and will bestow them tomorrow. This one is a bit harder for me as I am trying to have them all about Valentines Day. Not as easy as geographically looking for royalty.

The only, and I mean, ONLY, reason that Mouseit has her title already is because she is so darn impatient!!!!!

ie:"Velcrodoggie, where's my title...I want it now...LOL"

If you want to guess at her title, please do so... but in a pm to me, not on the thread and I will post who has guessed it, just like Maria, but I won't post what it actually means until later in the athon. Now, I have also given a clue in this post as to what her title is pertaining to.

PLEASE IF YOU WANT A TITLE (AND HAVEN'T POSTED ON THE THREAD YET THAT YOU WANT ONE) POST ON THE THREAD, JUST ONCE, THAT YOU WANT ONE. IT WILL HELP ME IN GIVING THEM OUT AND MAKING SURE I DON'T MISS ANYONE. THANKS!!

velcrodog
02-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Oh! I have everyones (who has asked-so far) titles ready! AND I still have some to spare so if you want one... there are more in the wings....

I might be talked into posting them early!

Just Ducky
02-12-2014, 12:49 PM
well dang... I miss just ONE night of coming here checking on you gals and things are all in a tissie.... Mouse-Doggie-and Sweet Miss M... you sure do have fun keeping the pot stirred... (and we love ya fer it)

and YES----- V:dog:..... post them new Titles.... and post them NOW... :wubclub::confused:the clock is running and getting close for our far-a-way players....

velcrodog
02-12-2014, 01:35 PM
So True! I forgot about that! Okay here they go......

Empress of Arrows - Dsign49

Queen of Hearts - Just Ducky

Lady of Lace - Miloccpep

Duchess of Decadence - Dehh68

Countess of Chocolate - Donnacr

Baroness of Boxes & Boxes of Candy - MariaP

Bey of Broken Hearts - Velcrodog

Sultana of Sexy - Mayaquilt

Fille de France & Flowers - Jonquil

Queen IGIWIRN - Mouseit

Lady of Labor (the end result) - FlyingPhoenix

Now, who else needs a title???

Miss M
02-12-2014, 02:44 PM
OMG!! Um....I'm going to choose to take my title literally! :embarrassed: (and not the slang!...I keep telling ya, I just don't swing that way V:dog:...not that there's anything wrong with it) So I'll say my cat will be thrilled at the supply of boxes to hide in!!!

jonquil
02-12-2014, 03:51 PM
LOVE my new title!!!! - I taught French a few years ago at my previous school - ended up being able to go to New Caledonia on the Year 10 excursion.

Am figuring out if I can make a botanical heart shaped flower work - also making some backgrounds ready - I think I have some 'romantic' snarky comments that will work - we are doing some building stuff this weekend so will pop in when I can

velcrodog
02-12-2014, 05:07 PM
OMG! Maria!!!! I didn't even think of that!!!!!! OMG! ROTFLMAO!!! You were just asking for a title and said...."I suppose I be needing a title too...pretty please with chocolate syrup, cherries, cinnamon candy hearts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, peanuts, oreo cookies, skor bar, raspberry sauce, gummie worms, caramel, marshmallows, strawberries, coconut and edible gold on top?" and I figured that it would be boxes of candy....

Miss M
02-12-2014, 05:30 PM
V-:dog: I was thinking of an ice cream sundae. *shaking head laughing*

mcgillisj
02-12-2014, 07:10 PM
May I please have a title, v-dog?

velcrodog
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes, you may....

Mcgillisj your are now the Contessa of Cherubs

velcrodog
02-12-2014, 07:17 PM
And Divine Miss M.... all I could think of is the boxes and boxes of candy you would need to put all that on top of a "pretty Please"!!!

miloccpep
02-12-2014, 08:37 PM
:err: is there another meaning to Lady of Lace?

miloccpep
02-12-2014, 09:12 PM
My only available day to play is Sunday. Will be working for the next few days. Tonight is the A*Live trading here in Singapore and I've created a few cards on the theme LOVE.
Is it okay if I upload the cards now?

prayer_at_night
02-12-2014, 10:21 PM
If there's still a leash and gag on offer, I'm volunteering! :biglaugh:
(See how desperate I am? I really do need that awesome necklace, v:dog:! ;) )

Also, I need a title, please! (if you have a kinky one, I'll wear it with pride! :biglaugh: And remember what they say about those barking dogs, guys. ;) )

Mouseit
02-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Sorry, Mouse, I'm simply not into bondage, and because you can't grow a beard, you just ain't my type! :biglaugh: You'll have to find someone else.

Gesh I didn't mean me... what would MrC do?? LOL

miloccpep
02-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Since no one is paying attention to my question, I shall do as I please.

#1: up-cycled card for collage, punch art, corner punch traded
#2: collage on up-cycled card background w corner punch
#3: Origami teddy, punch art , up-cycled card background w corner punch traded
#4: Same as #3 traded
#5: Collage, text, punch art, on up-cycled card background w corner punch traded

miloccpep
02-12-2014, 11:02 PM
more cards for trading tonight

#6: All punch art w bling bling on balloons. All corner punch traded
#7: Origami w text. traded
#8: Origami, Stamp art. Card is an old one that is not traded. Up cycling it. traded

Just Ducky
02-13-2014, 12:54 AM
Rita... love ALL your cards you have done for you live group today... but you know that Doggie has a soft spot in my heart....

NOw V:dog:.... poor Ducky, now HE is really feeling down... you gave HIM a girls name ??
and after he plucked all HIS feathers last marathon just so HE could be a naked artist....poor baby....:cry:

Just Ducky
02-13-2014, 01:00 AM
I checked my clock and dang it is getting close for you "other" side of the world gals...
thinking it is almost midnight here for me so it's ???? 4 pm. Thrusday in Aussie land ??

I spent this evening gathering stuff and working some background ideas... man it sure don't take much to mess up a room...

for all our friends in the south and east... I know you are really getting hit with this lastest winter storm... please stay home... keep safe...

jonquil
02-13-2014, 02:38 AM
it is 5.37pm on Thursday here in Sydney - a few hours to go

Donnacr
02-13-2014, 02:54 AM
It is 2.50pm on Thursday for me at the moment which means that Brisbane is 4.50pm and Melbourne is 5.50pm (Queensland thinks that they get enough sunshine and so don't adopt daylight saving time).

Only 9 hours before I can start - better finish those last couple of cards owed for the last Athon :embarrassed:

velcrodog
02-13-2014, 05:09 AM
Ducky can be the King of Hearts!!! It is hard sometimes to differentiate from Ducky and Nancy.....Nancy is the Queen of Hearts...

Yep! Didn't mean to hurt Ducky's feelings... subconsciously, maybe I just wanted someone to cross-dress with this time!!!!!

Lady of Lace has no special meaning, just thought of you with all the amazing things you do with paper and thought of how lace is amazing things done with thread and material....

jonquil
02-13-2014, 06:45 AM
I have 23 snarky comments totally suitable for Valentine's Day ready to go - need to make some backgrounds now

Mouseit
02-13-2014, 09:02 AM
Well here it is...its 12.00am and I can start in ONE MINUTE...not going to of course I am going to get some sleep!!!, Then work for the day dropping in every so often to see whats happening....'

Rita your cards for that show are lovely, hope you have fun with them.

START TIME FOR MEEEEEEEE AND US DOWNUNDERERS>>>>>>>>READY SET GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Miss M
02-13-2014, 09:06 AM
oh, rub it in why don't you that some of us still have 16 hours to go! :biglaugh:

sharlene54
02-13-2014, 09:56 AM
I'll be getting some backgrounds made today.. I'm going traditional. I won't be going anywhere for days, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW. Hopefully, we won't loose electricity and I'll be able to play.

dsign49
02-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Sorry I have been busy and did't get to the thread yesterday. Mouse and v-dog have been keeping everyone busy just reading the thread to see if dog has eaten mouse yet.

Love my title.

Donnacr
02-13-2014, 12:22 PM
Sorry I have been away but I had to survey/sample my kingdom (what do you call the area that is controlled by a Countess - a countdom?) yummy chocolate

now with a full tummy I will leave you with the 1 card I completed before I also go to bed - to get us in the mood

dsign49
02-13-2014, 12:52 PM
Thanks Donna that should get everyone in the mood.

Amapola
02-13-2014, 01:28 PM
I'd love to have a Valentiney title, too! I probably won't have time to make cards, but will check in to see the fun and fabulous art that's most certainly going on.

jonquil
02-13-2014, 03:58 PM
well it is Valentine's Day here in Australia - I have a warm kitty on my lap as I type - so what more could I possibly want!!!! - Have to do a few hours at work this morning and then it is time to make art - can't wait!!!

Kimmie
02-13-2014, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=Donnacr;1530872] (Queensland thinks that they get enough sunshine and so don't adopt daylight saving time).QUOTE] :confused:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!! :biglaugh:

Mouseit
02-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Morning Everyone.......Nice card Donna, very beautiful!

Off to work for me, see you all in 5 hours.....or less depending on how busy we are today.....

Mouseit
02-13-2014, 04:57 PM
OH YES... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERY ONE... Hope you all get a special something from someone....

miloccpep
02-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Happy Valentine Everyone! Gotta leave for work now.

Just Ducky
02-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Donna... our first show and tell... and it's lookin' good..
Lisa... (Jonquil) I am SO ready for some snarky valentines.. now if I can get ahead of that Vicki gal.

Mousie... I KNOw your sweet hubby is spraying you with pretty ROSES today... what ya got for him..... ohhhhhh...

V doggie.... see what happens ? you gave ducks the name of Queen Duck and now he is waddling around with a purple boa... silly duck... but it is keeping him warm since he plucked all his feathers...

Dsign (Jill)... hope you can help keeping these wild gals on the straight and narrow...
but they are a hand full....:wubclub:

I'm into count down... having to wait till midnight... but I got glue stick warmed up and ready to pounce...

Miss M
02-13-2014, 05:39 PM
Well Happy <Early> Valentine's Day!

But Ducky, I sent the ol' Ducks a girlfriend after Christmas...see here, from my gallery..
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_ducksGirlfriend.jpg
how come she ain't keeping him warm???? Seeing how it is Valentine's and all! What did ya do with Ducks' girlfriend?? :duck::duck:

Vicki Z
02-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Lisa... (Jonquil) I am SO ready for some snarky valentines.. now if I can get ahead of that Vicki gal.
I'm into count down... having to wait till midnight... but I got glue stick warmed up and ready to pounce...

Oh Ducky, you really quack me up.
I didn't get any Snarkies last Athon, no, not a single one:cry:

You are going to have to blame someone else for beating you to those pretties.:biglaugh:

Vicki Z
02-13-2014, 07:25 PM
Scanning can help, but it sometimes also gives scans that suck
In which case I lay the cards on a dark navy blue mat, which seems to help.
All you ca do is experiment

Miss M
02-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Dehh68, as Vicki said, if you take pics you have to play with your camera. Natural light is best...I know it limits you to daylight photography. You can do the flash things but it's like portraiture and you really need to diffuse it.
I went the scanner route. I bought a high dpi scanner (Canon CanoScan 9000F Colour Scanner) and it's not bad. The only thing it really doesn't pick up is the iridescent or glitter paints/markers I use.

Just Ducky
02-13-2014, 10:30 PM
everyone taking a nap ??? where all you gals.... just me and ducks... and I sitting here BORING... watching the clock.. and I think it is stuck... I feel like I am watching grass grow and my grass is under about 4 feet of snow...

Vicki, you didn't get no snarky cards last time ??? me neither... boy, hope Jonquil doesn't think we don't love her nomore.... I had just one thing after nother go wrong for me with the Backward marathon and hoping things smooth out this time...

Jonquil.... waving hi.... :jiggy: sure sorry we didn't connect last time... but I am planning on making up time this weekend...

Miss M. sure was happy to see you post Ducky and his love... mail is sure running slow from Canada, at least for me... that or Ducky and his love are on Honeymoon....

Dehh... I use a scanner for posting cards... that way I also keep a copy of all my cards in a folder... I am using a HP... but think most any good scanner will do a mostly good job.

Jewels
02-13-2014, 10:55 PM
2 more hours! I'm sure the clock is stuck or something.

Mouseit
02-13-2014, 11:04 PM
Mousie... I KNOw your sweet hubby is spraying you with pretty ROSES today... what ya got for him..... ohhhhhh...
YEP AND HERE THEY ARE!! heehee Just thought I would share so you could all enjoy them. I got him a lovely card that says it all...LOL

Ducky and Nancy, Hope you are keeping more than your glue stick warm...LOL
Still at work, need to be outta here early cos its Friday and we get an early minute!! whoohoooo

Just Ducky
02-13-2014, 11:21 PM
oh Jewels, so glad you playing this weekend... save a sweetie for me...:jiggy:

Mousie... sure are some pretty flowers.. give your hubs a hug for me..

I am going nuts just sitting here... gotta do something... so I am working on a
Ducky Valentine... think ducks got a girlfriend... ahhh, new love..

jonquil
02-14-2014, 12:14 AM
Here is my first card - this one is made entirely from paint chips

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__1.jpeg #1

Just Ducky
02-14-2014, 01:02 AM
I just couldn't wait.. I did start this ducky card a few minutes after 11pm.... so do I have to go sit in a corner now ????

but now that the magic hour is finally here... I to pooped to participate... so off to bed I go..
Jonguil, great idea using paint chips, I got a drawer full and always forget to use them

hi Dehh.... glad to see you still hanging in gal... and now sorry I gonna be leaving... but catch with all you guys in the morrow...

my lil' ducky is in love.. and her name is Dee-Dee Duck....
as with my ducky cards, if this is traded and you want, I will make more, just ask please...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_ducky_love.jpg..... Ducky Love.....

dsign49
02-14-2014, 01:07 AM
Ok time is nearing, but it will have to wait until morning for me as I am off to bed.
Ducky glad to see you are waiting ....you are such a night owl.
jonquil...beautiful card for Valentine's Day.
Hope to see more in the morning.

I have to say I have been watching the Olympics..... Hope you are all enjoying them too.

Goodnight

Jewels
02-14-2014, 01:12 AM
Here's a few cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Admit_You_Love_Me.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Cool_Vibes.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Do_You_Want_to_Know_a_Secret.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_I_Admit_I_m_Fabulous.jpg

Just Ducky
02-14-2014, 01:26 AM
oh super... here's Jewels and some really cuties... I knocking on your door already...

nite nite Jill... and yes, I have been following the Olympics each day and night..

ok... NOW I really am going to bed....

Just Ducky
02-14-2014, 01:27 AM
hay MOUSE... take over.. me and Jill are hitting the hay.... and don't pick off all the good stuff while we sleeping...

Jewels
02-14-2014, 01:46 AM
Three more and I'm off to bed as well. Happy V-Day everyone.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Pawprints_on_the_Heart.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Paperclip_Love.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_The_Things_We_do_for_Love.jpg

smallgirl
02-14-2014, 02:37 AM
Just popping in to say "Hi" and "Happy Valentine's Day" I'm doing a big craft weekend with my best friend, but probably won't be uploading anything to trade...got to catch up on a couple of swaps and work on some of my art journal pages

velcrodog
02-14-2014, 02:58 AM
hello y'all, just got the computer from my son. I did manage to do a few cards in the last couple hours... I will post them and then off to sleep... Doctors appointment tomorrow... on Valentines.... yuck.. deep sigh....

My first for this athon is a PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT ESPECIALLY FOR VALENTINES DAY......139329 TRADED

And then there is the Paris, the City of Love...139330 TRADED

Ducky sure has a lot of suitors! Funny thing is that there is one down here that was asking about him too.......139331TRADED

And two more Women in the Moon...TRADED139332139333 AVAILABLE

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 03:31 AM
Ok Taking over BUT I am NOT a happy camper, my hard drive on my office computer has S#@* itself, so I am without it and all my pictures etc on it.... I had hoped it was just the screen not recognizing the computer, no such luck so It off to the Technician...and it couldn't have picked a worst time to break down, so all my cards are going to be photographs as no scanning can be done.....Thank goodness for phones, ipads and laptops!!!!

Now i am going out for tea and I will return.

Jewels - Just delightful cards......

Dehh - Love yours as well!! Great job,......

Amapola
02-14-2014, 04:20 AM
Happy Valentine's Day and a fabulous Athon to you all! I plan to finish a not-for-trade project later this morning, and will post it here for you to see when it's ready.

jonquil
02-14-2014, 06:01 AM
Have had a very productive afternoon - managed to finish 26 cards!!!! Here are the first few snarkies - some are more 'romantic' themed than others

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__2.jpeg #2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__3.jpeg traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__4.jpeg #4

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__5.jpeg #5 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__6.jpeg #6

jonquil
02-14-2014, 06:26 AM
the next cards are Valentine themed house mouse - I made two each of #7, #8, #9 & #10 - all of them have some glitter on them but that doesn't show up nicely in the scan

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__7.jpeg #7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__8.jpeg #8 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__9.jpeg #9

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__10.jpeg #10 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__11.jpeg #11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__12.jpeg #12

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Oh beautiful snarkies jonquil. Just gorgeous!

jonquil
02-14-2014, 06:27 AM
More Snarkies - just PM me if you'd like to trade!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__13.jpeg #13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__14.jpeg #14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__15.jpeg #15 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__16.jpeg #16 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__17.jpeg #17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__18.jpeg #18 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__19.jpeg #19 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__20.jpeg #20

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Oohhhhhh drowls.......just love those mousies.........

jonquil
02-14-2014, 06:37 AM
thanks Mouseit - did you check out the mouse cards I made!!!

jonquil
02-14-2014, 06:38 AM
Obviously you did LOL!!!!!

jonquil
02-14-2014, 07:09 AM
My last ones - looking forward to seeing what is created while I sleep - tomorrow is a hectic day but I will pop in when I can

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__21.jpeg #21 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__22.jpeg #22 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__23.jpeg #23 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__24.jpeg #24

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__25.jpeg #25 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__26.jpeg #26 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__27.jpeg #27 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__28.jpeg #28

FlyingPhoenix
02-14-2014, 08:29 AM
Holy WOW everyone! Look at all those AMAZING cards!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch a break, and I'm still running from the weekend. I'm HOPING that I can get everything accomplished tomorrow (including sending trades from the last ATHON - Sorry everyone! >.<) and then Sunday be able to do a few cards for this one.

Mom's home from the hospital (thank goodness!) but dad's still under the weather and hasn't bounced back yet. The silver lining in the week was that the Huzbuz and I FINALLY got to an appointment (that wasn't cancelled) and heard the baby for the first time. ^^

I'll be lurking at the very least.

FlyingPhoenix
02-14-2014, 08:30 AM
Oh, and Happy V-Day everyone!

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Ohh How wonderful Flying P It always makes me weep the sound of a baby's heart beat....

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Obviously you did LOL!!!!!

YES! Heehee and like normal I can't decide which ones I like the best......LOL

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Hubby took me out to tea tonight which is why I haven't put any art up yet...LOL thats about to change... Here's Number one....

1. Be Mine - Available

But before I do that.... I was attached by a vicious dog that lives next door to me, after tea we walked to a friends house around the corner for a few drinks...and on the way home this vicious dog that lives next door tried to eat me....I mean it it did....actually it was just excited to see me out of the car and was jumping cheerfully on me to greet me and scratched my wrist, so had to come inside and cleanse it and all....BLOOD EVERYWHERE....

Now here is number one, with out the blood.. heehee

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Ok Its now 12.32 am here and I think I am falling alseep....

TAG'S Dsign and Ducky and hands over the baton, ok I am off to get a few hours sleep!

velcrodog
02-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Fantastic ATCs everyone! I just re-read thru the entire thread. I saw too that I missed giving prayer at night her title.... sorry I missed it but you will be...

Prayer at Night Temptress of Love & Frolicking

I love the cards that are made so far... I have a lot to do this athon, so I won't be going for my usual 100 cards.... I will be lucky if I hit 25 or 30. I have a lot of outstanding swaps, PIF's & MMH that I will be doing this weekend too! But that is still arting, just not tradeable.

Don't worry about not having all your cards out Lady of Labor, I still have a few that I am still strying to duplicate and or just package up. It's been a trying week for me. Glad you got to see the little one!

Love the snarkies and the mousies! Just too cute- you have been busy!

Love the hearts, and the Divine Miss M is right, natural sunlight is the best way to go. That is the entire reason I moved to Florida, just so I could get more natural sunlight to take pictures for this site. Honest! I did it for you! And thanks for my first trade of the athon!

I hope your computer problems are resolved quickly Mousie. I wish I could help, but you know me.... I don't know nothin' bout birthin' no computers, Miss Scarlet! (but, if you are in ICU, CCU, Shock Trauma, Burn ICU, Neuro ICU, Neonatal ICU- I could be of great assistance!- I think we've had this convo before! XD)

Here are a few that have dried overnight...

6. Orange & Lime Green Heart (about 3.5 x 3 inches) 139337TRADED

7. You send me flying.... ATC 139338

8. My first Hand for a PIF Front Side 139339 TRADED

The back of my first hand 139340 TRADED

9. Twinchie - my first one - Roses in her Hair 139341 TRADED

Now off to get ready to see the doctor....deep sigh:sad:

mayaquilt
02-14-2014, 10:35 AM
My first chunky this athon ...

And Velcodog, I love my new title ... I will try to earn it this athon :biglaugh:

Miss M
02-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Absolutely gorgeous cards posted so far! I love reading through the thread over my morning coffee!

Ducky, love Dee-Dee Duck! Aww, the Ducks looks so happy! I"m glad he's distracted while his feathers grow back, and you know it's true love if she wants him anyways! ;)

V:dog: you're such a ham! or is it you like to eat ham?? :unsure:

Love the roses and the mini-Phoenix heartbeats!!

Vicki Z
02-14-2014, 10:44 AM
Dear Miss M - the artist formerly known as MariaP.
You mention Ducky, and Vdog, and Phoenix, but not me. :0(
You don't like my cards?????:cry:

I shall henceforth bow, and grovel, and lower my eyes, and
call you "Mistress M"
until you acknowledge my meager offerings

Miss M
02-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Vicki Z, all the cards were gorgeous! I loved looking at all of them. I didn't single out any one card maker in particular, cus then I'd have to use my brain to choose, and I'm not evem done my coffee yet! :err: So yes Vicki, lovely hearty kitties! Hmmm, are you sure that one isn't the cat kicked the owner out of the chair and the cats smug about it? Mine dones that...and my arting chair too of all things! :biglaugh:

I gotta get back to work, I'll catch ya's all later!

sniisk
02-14-2014, 10:58 AM
We have very romantic plans for this evening. We are going to watch ice hockey (or he is :biglaugh:) and I will be making some ATCs. This is how we would spend the evening normally so why not also now. First, a dinner in a good restaurant but after that we'll meet here.

esaeta
02-14-2014, 11:26 AM
Happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope to be able to play later this weekend. Can't miss out on all of the awesome art!

Velcrodog, may I trouble you for a title?

miloccpep
02-14-2014, 11:38 AM
#9: I love U - up-cycling an old un-traded card with an Origami Bear w heart.

Donnacr
02-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Fantastic cards shown by one and all (I stopped on my way here to ask for a few trades ;))

I fell into my old trap and couldn't resist some of the string patterns that I found, so here are my first 5 cards. All are available and will be in my Gallery tomorrow but I need to go to bed now before I fall off my chair.

Card 2 plays with positive/negative images and very fine glitter, while cards 4 and 5 use exactly the same threads just the background changes.

sharlene54
02-14-2014, 01:09 PM
Terrific, wonderful, fantastic, funny, creative, awesome, etc..... Need I say more....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I finished 2

1V
2V

dsign49
02-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Happy Valentine's Day

I can't believe how many I had to read from last night.

mouseit sorry your computer decided to pick this weekend to have to go to the technician.

jonquil lovely snarkly and mouse cards

VickiZ you have been busy too.

I know I will not be able to catch up. Glad to see so many playing.

Now I will see what I can create.

sniisk
02-14-2014, 03:16 PM
My first and maybe last cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_t3.JPG ATART #1

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_t4.JPG ATART #2

mayaquilt
02-14-2014, 03:52 PM
And two more chunkies ...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3152.JPG and http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3151.JPG

KESagers
02-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

So nice to enjoy all of the art to start the marathon!

We are dug out from the storms and ready for the next one tomorrow. Really ready for Spring! Was reminded by our handyman that our generator needed to be dug out so traipsed over in all the accumulated snow and did that and I think I pulled something in the process. :arghh: I have some art started - hopefully I can get something posted before too long.

Sniisk - I had to laugh - that sounds about right though we are both watching the Olympics now while they are on.

Just Ducky
02-14-2014, 04:58 PM
what a way to spend Valentine's Day... sitting on the ice covered ROOF with my hubby.. got a hammer in one hand and ice pick in the other... cold... but yep, we got a new leak coming from someplace... I would cry but sure wouldn't help... so just chip away more ice jams and move on...

moving on.... you guys are doing such pretties ... Vicki, love them men cards.. reminds me of a plumber I once knew... tee-hee

Sanna... just enjoy your hubby even if he is watching hockey... you can do art after he has to leave...
Donna... always love your stitching cards... such detail...
Miss M. when you doing show and tell gal ??? or have I missed something....:confused:
esasta... come on gal, gather up your stuff and come play....
Sharlene.... hope you aren't buried in snow.. and sure liking your "Heart" offerings...
V:dog:... I sure hope my name is on the cutie ducky card.. better be or I come down there to haunt you..
Mayaquilt... oh, naked Valentine's .. me in my younger days ?? (only in my dreams)
and KES... I am with you gal... enough of this Winter shit... bring on Spring..
ok... gotta turn my back on this computer and get some cards done so I can knock on more trader doors..

dsign49
02-14-2014, 05:18 PM
We have very romantic plans for this evening. We are going to watch ice hockey (or he is :biglaugh:) and I will be making some ATCs. This is how we would spend the evening normally so why not also now. First, a dinner in a good restaurant but after that we'll meet here.

Enjoy your evening see you later.

dsign49
02-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Well I did manage to get some cards and big mess on my kitchen table, which I will have to go and clean up before supper.

dsign49
02-14-2014, 05:25 PM
My first cards;
139388 # 1 139389 # 2 139390 # 3 TRADED 139391 # 4 TRADED 139392 # 5

dsign49
02-14-2014, 05:29 PM
VickiZ you are just putting them cards out left and right.

I have to go and clean up my mess on the kitchen table before supper.

Be back later to try and make some trades.

KESagers
02-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Ducky - that's just not right on Valentine's day - you've already been through the roof leak thing once!

I see more wonderful cards and still I have nothing to show - I shall try harder.

Amapola
02-14-2014, 06:07 PM
I haven't made anything for trade, either, though I'm seeing lots of cards I'd love to have in this thread. I was happy to finish a Valentine's themed door hanging decoration earlier, though! Let's see if I can get an image attached here.

Mouseit
02-14-2014, 06:28 PM
MORNING ALL! Yep I am up and now I have to go sand do a shopping trip with hubby (I got talked into it)

Beautiful cards Vicki and dsign, and everyone else, they are amasing.

Donna love your string hearts.....

Back soon,...

Ducky keep them in order... *Here's velcros leash....

FlyingPhoenix
02-14-2014, 07:27 PM
I'll have to catch up on the thread after my date with the Huzbee (Movie and Dinner)!

But...I'll share my silly little postcard I drew out at work today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19096/small/1_2.14.jpg

I love AT-AT's. Just sayin'. <3

Jewels
02-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Hehe. That's marvelously adorable, Phoenix!

Miss M
02-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Hey Ducky! I just got home from work a little while ago (and even though I'd love to do art their, my employer wouldn't love it so much!), my dinners in the oven, and I'll see after that what I can get with arting tonight! Sorry to hear your roof is leaking...again!

KESagers
02-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Beautiful door decoration Amapola!

Great postcard Phoenix!

I hope the MRI goes well Dehh68.

Fab cards Dsign49!

Just Ducky
02-14-2014, 09:30 PM
pretty much recouped from my day on the roof... and I sure wasn't Fiddling....
oh, Amapola such a beautiful door hanger
KES.... sure hoping you working some of your Kitty Valentines cards... I need a Kona fix.
Phoenix.... dinner and a movie... now that is a true Valentine night out... and love your heavy metal lovers.
Dehh.. hope your MIR just shows a sore knee and nothing serious. and get home and stay off them ugly roads.
Jill... sure liking your 'show and tell' ... got my fingers crossed my favorite pick is still available ..

KESagers
02-14-2014, 09:34 PM
I'll try to do some kitties. :)

Here are some POSTCARDS for the marathon. Vintage images cut from paper purchased at a specialty store. Will trade for any type of art. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_My_Love_to_You.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_True_Love_Greeting.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_To_The_One_I_Love.jpg

Just Ducky
02-14-2014, 09:49 PM
KES. love the look of the vintage papers...

and finally.. got 3 done.... oh and I do have some Valentine's in my gallery that I made late week...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_1.jpg.... Valentine #1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_2.jpg.... Valentine #2

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_3.jpg....Valentine #3.... TRADED... thank you

working a couple more and hope to post yet tonight...

velcrodog
02-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Wow... Wow...wow...

I am amazrd at all the beautiful things that have been posted here. Y'all are really amazing. I am so awestruck that I don't know what to say...Zane has the compter i am typing on this stupid little phone.. I have just finished arting... And am going to take another nap. I will post my stuff late tonighr. Hope y'all are having a wonderful VD.

Kimmie
02-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Wow... Wow...wow...

Hope y'all are having a wonderful VD.

:err: LOL! :confused: LMAO!

Beautiful work everyone!! Wish I had something to trade, but my muse has left the building!

KESagers
02-14-2014, 10:45 PM
2 more POSTCARDS.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_A_Greeting_From_Thy_Valentine.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_A_Greeting_To_My_Best_Love.jpg

KESagers
02-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Pretty valentines Ducky!

Jewels
02-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Some more collages.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_You_re_Cool.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Who_is_That.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Flowers_for_you.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Wanna_Neck.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Valentino_Chihuahua.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Sweet_Kisses.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_My_Heart_belongs_to_the_pug.jpg

dsign49
02-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Beautiful cards from Ducky and KEsager...I have some more too;
139406 # 6 139407 # 7 139408 # 8 139409 # 9

dsign49
02-14-2014, 11:17 PM
I made some Monkey cards.
139410 # 10 139411 # 11 139412 # 12

Just Ducky
02-15-2014, 01:05 AM
oh Jill... them monkeys are so dang cute... and everyone likes to monkey around on Valentine's Day... (well, I use too)

and Jewels... you always find the greatest images ... these are all so funny...

Decals... take a look under your bed, I think I saw your muse running that way... so maybe by morning muse and you can't get creative together...

V:dog:... so ok... you had enough time making them other things for your swaps and stuff. now it OUR turn... go ahead lady lay it out there... we can take it...:wideeyed:

now of coarse I did it again... came here to post some show and tell and now forgot to post them to my gallery... nuts, I always doing this... hang on.... I be back...

Just Ducky
02-15-2014, 01:18 AM
ok... all from me for tonight...
the doggie is for V:dog: and the scanner really did it's own thing... he is not this funny color.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Vdog.jpg... hope you like V:dog: cause he's yours... Happy Valentines Day...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_kitty_love_1.jpg... kitty Love #1
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_kitty_love_2.jpg..... Kitty Love #2

sorry to post and run but I am really tired tonight... think I over did my time on stupid icy roof today....

nite gals... and remember if you want ... tomorrow (Saturday) challenge is

VALENTINES OF A DIFFERENT COLOR.... (like, no red or pink)

Linda4atc
02-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone! I spent today giving the trailer a good cleaning, moving the sofa and everything. And surprising my sweet hubby with a nice dinner for my gifts to him today. He gave me spending money a week or so back to cover Valentines, my birthday and our anniversary; I spent all of it a Michaels. Then he took me out to eat at one of celebration restaurants so I'm happy.

I have sent a few trade requests, and I need to do some cards for a trade with Nancy. So tomorrow I will get busy.

KESagers
02-15-2014, 01:40 AM
So much fun Jewels, Dsign49 and Ducky!

Hi Linda!

We were sitting on our sofa tonight watching the Olympics minding our own business when we heard this gigantic crack over our heads. (I had visions of Ducky's story of water running down our walls.) A trip to the attic did nothing to unearth the origin of the sound and since I am not as sure footed as Ducky a trip to the top of our roof is not in the cards. We just had a new roof and new gutters installed this falls so we are mystified as to what could have caused the sound but it sure woke everyone up. I'm guessing it probably has something to do with all the ice that is out there - I just hope it's not real bad. :err:

Anyway 3 final POSTCARDS from me - happy to trade for any kind of art.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Heart_as_Light_as_Air.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_A_Loving_Sign.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Loves_Fond_Greeting.jpg

Night all - see you tomorrow!

velcrodog
02-15-2014, 01:51 AM
I did these Public Service announcements as they seemed to be wanted (needed?)

Hope I did enough....

10. Public Service announcement #10139416

11. Public Service announcement #11139417 TRADED

12. Public Service announcement #12139418

13. Public Service announcement #13139419

14. Public Service announcement #14139420

theweavershand
02-15-2014, 01:52 AM
ill try to play some. its been way too long!

velcrodog
02-15-2014, 02:04 AM
And a few more...

15. Up, up and away...139421

16. Public Service Announcement #16139422

17. Public Service Announcement #17139423

18. Public Service Announcement #18139424

19. Public Service Announcement #19139425

Night y'all, it has been a mentally exhausting day.....

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 02:47 AM
ok... all from me for tonight...
the doggie is for V:dog: and the scanner really did it's own thing... he is not this funny color.

sorry to post and run but I am really tired tonight... think I over did my time on stupid icy roof today....

My GAWD What the heck were you doing on the roof Ducky ???? I expect a big story and explanation to morrow when you wake up!!!

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 02:50 AM
Vicki that calf is adorable, but we can't have foxes in Tasmania ..THEY are trying to eradicate them, so we have none.

Nice to see you Kes, great cards as usual....

Velcro you always have the most amazing cards!!!

Alright now I have to knuckle down and make some to trade myself.... I have had requests for mousie ones so best put my creative hat on......

mayaquilt
02-15-2014, 04:36 AM
And another cuty....
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3160.JPG
I will post more when I'm back home ... going to a (small) craft fair ....

Vicki Z
02-15-2014, 04:45 AM
pant, drool, pant, pant
you find the best guys........

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 07:11 AM
And another cuty....

I will post more when I'm back home ... going to a (small) craft fair ....

OOHHH Wonder what she found at the fair....LOL

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 07:18 AM
2. Forever Love - Traded Thank you
3. Mouse Love - Available
4. My Valentine - Available
5. Teddy Love - Available
6. Love Chocolate - Traded Thank you

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
ok Time to head off to bed, back in the morning....LOL

Night All.......

Miss M
02-15-2014, 08:59 AM
wow, more lovely stuff to look over as I have my morning coffee! Figures V:dog: would be into rubbers! :biglaugh:

I was working on one of my RAKs last night, so I only managed to get 1 athon card done.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_1_hearts.jpg#1

But today is another day. I do have my seminar today, so I will be checking in later.

Cheerios! (yes I spelt it that way on purpose...it's breakfast time here!)

G'night Mousie! Ducky I hope you had a good sleep after your roof-ice-capade-adventures. Chipping ice on your roof is NOT and olympic sport BTW!

mcgillisj
02-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Great cards, everyone! I woke up really early and managed to make a few this morning. The squirrels are for today's challenge (non traditional coloured valentines):

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v1-be_mine_horse_1.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v2-b_mine_horse_2.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v3-nuts1.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v4-nuts2.jpg

mayaquilt
02-15-2014, 11:49 AM
pant, drool, pant, pant
you find the best guys........

And the best is..... I'm willing to share :biglaugh:

velcrodog
02-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Wow! Another morning that I look at everything and want it all! Great Job Everyone!!! And Mayaquilt, thanks for the eye candy! Always love that you are willing to share!!! XD

Not a lot of time to art today.... but I am trying! Just got some things out in the mail.... I need more packing tape!!!!!:arghh:

DUCKY!!! I love the Cooper card! and have you looked in my "available" gallery? not my athon gallery as I made these before the athon....

FlyingPhoenix
02-15-2014, 01:13 PM
Ok...just caught up on the thread. WOW! I really need to get my firey tailfeathers in gear!

So Sorry to hear about the Ice, Nancy. Ugh. Here's hoping spring comes early here!

It's...been a morning. Thankfully the Huzbee has been wonderful and supportive through it all. <3

Working on packing up trades, then we're heading out to do some shopping...I need pants. XD

If I'm lucky, I may get in a few more PAT cards (I'm SO far behind...) and possibly some others as well. :)

KESagers
02-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Fabulous art while I slept and slept in!

It's snowing again! :arghh:

Ducky I have some Kona cards in the works! ;)

Must drink coffee first.

sharlene54
02-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone. I finally got up with the thread and finished 3 more.

Yes, it's snowing again. 2 to 4" this time. What a mess.

Thank goodness for the marathon. I am definitely getting cabin fever. I was lucky to get away for a while. Back to reality.

3V
4V
5V

KESagers
02-15-2014, 02:18 PM
KESagers...you are getting what we got yesterday. Sorry....blame Al Roker. lol

Gotta blame somebody!!!!!!

KESagers
02-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Lovely cards Sharlene!

sharlene54
02-15-2014, 02:55 PM
I'll blame anyone who has to do with weather. I'm sick of it along with many others. I don't want to watch the news because they talk about snow and anything related to it so much. Anyone go to a flower show?

KESagers
02-15-2014, 03:44 PM
What a great idea - a flower show!

BekaH
02-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Just dropping in to say HI and I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines Day! My hubby had to work yday so we didn't celebrate yday, so we are celebrating today instead. He did bring me a box of candy yday and got the kiddo a couple of things, then today he brought home even more stuff. Brought me a red rose and our daughter a pink rose, got us more candy too! Also got me a coffee mug :) It was so sweet! My parents are keeping our daughter tonight so we can have date night :)

Sorry I couldn't join you all this A-thon, I've been busy working on personal trades and other events, swaps, etc. But I stopped by for some eye candy and am absolutely loving all these beautiful, sweet, funny, creative cards I've seen! Of course I didn't read all of the posts but I can see for the most part that everyone is still their nutty selves ;) I handed out several You Rock's also :)

Anyways, that's me dropping in! <3

KESagers
02-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Hi Vampires Rose!

KESagers
02-15-2014, 04:46 PM
A set of ATCs for the marathon. My original photo background digitally altered. Each background has a different digital effect. Embellished with stickles and die cuts. To be traded individually - not as a set.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_All_That_Glitters.jpg

dsign49
02-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Everyone is just doing a gread job with the fantasic art you make so we can make some trades or just drool over it.

dsign49
02-15-2014, 05:26 PM
I made some cards this afternoon.
139464 # 13 139465 # 14 139466 # 15 139467 # 16 139468 # 17

prayer_at_night
02-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Awesome art, ladies! :wubclub: I love all the traditional, red and pink and cutesy Valentine's themed cards, but also the non-traditional and snarky and steampunky ones - amazing!

I'll try to play tonight! :)

Also, an info for those who listened to my babbling about that Spanish exam: I nailed it! It's a 1.0 = A+ (or so). :D I'm ecstatic! :D

KESagers
02-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Nice Valentine ATCs Dsign49!

Apples scones just came out of the oven and I have a hot cup of Cinnamon tea - life is good! (Now if it would just stop snowing!)

Another set of ATCs. My original photo background digitally altered. Embellished with stamping and die cuts. To be traded individually - not as a set.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_snow_series.jpg

jonquil
02-15-2014, 06:09 PM
lovely work everyone - have a birthday do to go to this afternoon - but this morning is some creating time - it is raining here but quite muggy - so have the air con on - never really experienced snow - send some our way!!!

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 06:13 PM
Morning All, I am up and ready to ART, I have been promised a day of arting..LOL lets see how long that works before hubby just needs my attention...LOL

VampiressRose You go enjoy your date night, hope its amazing for you!!

Girls the rest of you are awesome with your art, it is amazing how nice cards can be with the same theme and different colours, might have a go at some today too.. who knows...LOL

Keep arting I am here all day.....

Hmm Hope Miss M's seminar went ok yesterday.........

Velcro *grabs leash* You doing ok in your creative corner?????

Jewels
02-15-2014, 08:43 PM
Okay, here's bunch. Almost a herd.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_A_Little_Pick-Me-Up.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_What_a_Ham.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Horse_of_a_Different_Color.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_There_s_Prince_Charming.jpg

Miss M
02-15-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm back after my seminar and my nap! heehee So yes, I will be arting. I need to finish up my RAK, and then I'll look at some V-Day cards, as there's stuff I wanted to trade for!

I would have a conversation by myself, but that seems to generally be frowned upon. :err:

Jewels
02-15-2014, 08:45 PM
And the rest.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Artist_with_a_Scissors.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Artist_at_Work.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Not_Afraid_to_Use_This.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_I_Have_It.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Something_Special_Between_Us.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Valentine_Athon2-_Subliminal_Messages.jpg

BekaH
02-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Still seeing wonderful cards! Here is mine and my daughter's Valentines from hubby <3 (Red rose in jar are mine and the other picture are our daughter's)

He is on the way now to get us some Japanese food!

Just Ducky
02-15-2014, 09:07 PM
first.. JEWELS.... are them kitty pictures with the hearts for real ??? sure are great...

now.. me.. what a day... no internet... none.... wow what a withdrawl day... I still shaky..
and I only been without for 14 hours... talked to a tower repair man and he said they were working on it... finally I tried just half hour ago and ... I AM LIVE... on the AIR... boy it is scary when you can't get on line...

so now, I gonna read back a couple pages and see what ya all been doing while I have been in DARK space...

Jewels
02-15-2014, 09:25 PM
The Kitties with hearts are all genuine photos. Not doctored or anything. I was rather surprised that there were so many actually.

Miss M
02-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Jewels those kitty photos are adorable!

V-rose enjoy your Japanese food! The valentine's gifts are beautiful!

Vicki, see you don't know how to argue with yourself...I always win! :D

And I guess Ducky will be posting like a mad-:duck: to make up for all the time she lost?

Just Ducky
02-15-2014, 09:48 PM
I so want to address each of you and your posting while I have been non-internet.. but so much posted... and love all I see... would take a book to thanks each of you..

So I am giving a Big GROUP Hug...:cool::notworthy::cute::wideeyed::jiggy:

I do have some non-traditional color Valentines... these 3 and 3 more coming...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_4.jpg...... Love #4 TRADED thank you http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_5.jpg.... Love #5 (green) tad of pink

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_6.jpg.... Love #6 (green)

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Ducks good to see you make it back even without the internet, dont you just hate it when things go wrong when you are trying to do something. I am battling without my big desk top computer its my scanner and printer too so I am having to use lettersets instead of typing out what I want.....

Thank goodness for ipad and laptops....only I forgot my password to the secure home network...LOL so no ipad until I remember.

Vampress of those are sure beautiful you are one lucky girl to get some many nice gifts....

Where's the Dog, ??? why hasn't she shown up this morning?>>>>>>>

Miss M, so did you learn anything at your seminar??? Any nice men worth looking at twice? heehee

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 10:27 PM
ok here are my next lot of availables.......

7. True Love - TRADED THANK YOU
8. Love You - TRADED THANK YOU
9. You are my No. 1 - TRADED THANK YOU
10. Searching for Love. - TRADED THANK YOU

Linda4atc
02-15-2014, 10:33 PM
Here is my first 5 (MADLY still AVAILABLE)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Yumm__2-15-2014.jpg Yumm (Fun Dog card) traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Rose__2-15-2014.jpg Rose (Vintage collage Rose postage stamp) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Madly__2-15-2014.jpg Madly (Mad Passion Lady)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Heart_Throb_2-15-2014.jpg Heart Throb (boys in jar collage) traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Enjoy_Your_Children__2-15-2014.jpg Enjoy Your Children traded

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 10:34 PM
WOW these non-traditional cards are really great!!!!

Just Ducky
02-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Dehh... NO coffee AND NO internet... both ??? if that would happen they would have me in a straight-jacket by now...

yes, Mousie, what you do with our V:dog: ??? she coasted by early... maybe she is getting ticket to visit Mayaquilt... she posted some really COOL men cards and said she would share..
now my last 3 of this night... and dang, no challenge to tomorrow ??? I gotta think all on my own ???

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_7.jpg.... Love #7 (orange) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_8.jpg.. Love #8 (purple)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_love_9.jpg..... #9 (aqua & purple)

Mouseit
02-15-2014, 10:37 PM
So I am giving a Big GROUP Hug...:cool::notworthy::cute::wideeyed::jiggy:

THATS HOW TO DO IT DUCKS>>......GROUP HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Linda4atc
02-15-2014, 10:42 PM
GROUP HUGGGSSSS

KESagers
02-15-2014, 11:12 PM
never really experienced snow - send some our way!!!

I believe at this point you may have it all. ;)

KESagers
02-15-2014, 11:15 PM
Truly wonderful art everyone! I have several things started but this is the only one finished right now - as requested - a Kona card:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Shop_On.jpg
traded

KESagers
02-16-2014, 01:44 AM
It's very very quiet on the thread.

The snow has stopped - thank goodness. I think between the melt and rain only about an inch stayed on the ground.

Time for bed - see y'all tomorrow!

jonquil
02-16-2014, 02:18 AM
spent the afternoon with lovely friends at a birthday get together - Japanese themed - so I decorated the presents with handmade cherry blossoms - looked very pretty - going to make some more art now

Donnacr
02-16-2014, 02:40 AM
My Muse was not co-operating yesterday - she took me in 3 different directions, but with never enough to put them in the thread :mad:
She has finally allowed me to finish 2 of the groups (working on the 3rd and nearly there)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0001.jpg#6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0003.jpg#7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0002.jpg#8 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0004.jpg#9 (gold lettering says 'From the Heart') http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0005.jpg

These were new for me as I find it hard to include words on my cards (not as quick witted as so many of you :nah:)

Donnacr
02-16-2014, 02:42 AM
I then tried some cat cards - with words :shocked:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0006.jpg#11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0007.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0008.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0009.jpg#14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0010.jpg#15

Linda4atc
02-16-2014, 02:51 AM
So Cute Donna. I really like 15, 7 and 9. LOL

Mouseit
02-16-2014, 02:53 AM
Donna Beautiful cards! And your word cards are very appropriate...LOL It always takes a bit to work out which words to put on what....good job!!!

Mouseit
02-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Ok here is my next lot, tried something different, they are water colured crayons, I love what they do when they meld... and stamped with staz on ink.

11. Heart Bubbles - TRADED = THANK YOU
12. Paper Hearts - TRADED = THANK YOU
13. Mouse Be Mine - Available
14. Follow your heart. - Available

jonquil
02-16-2014, 03:40 AM
A couple more from me

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__29.jpeg #29 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__30.jpeg #30

Linda4atc
02-16-2014, 04:24 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Sweet_Touch_2-15-2014.jpg Sweet Touch TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Lovable_Eyes_2-15-2014.jpg Lovable Eyes pending trade
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Puppy_Love_2-15-2014.jpg Puppy Love TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Big_Hips_2-15-2014.jpg "Does this outfit make my hips look big?" TRADED

Linda4atc
02-16-2014, 04:27 AM
Cute! I love the Bubbles and Paper Hearts.

Donnacr
02-16-2014, 06:01 AM
Finally finished the last group of cards started yesterday (back in my comfort zone - playing with shapes and colours)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0011.jpg#16 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0012.jpg#17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0013.jpg#18 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0014.jpg#19 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_IMG_20140216_0015.jpg#20

mouseit - those watercolour crayons give a wonderful finish - beautiful cards
linda - I had to smile at the dog worrying about the size of its hips

jonquil
02-16-2014, 06:46 AM
lovely Donna - here is one last card from me for this evening - have found a few Valentine appropriate postage stamps for Monday's challenge

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/small/1_VATART__31.jpeg #31

Mouseit
02-16-2014, 07:05 AM
OOHHH I have to hunt out valentine type stamps too...Hmmmm....busy fancy cutting at present.... AND looking for some stamps of foot prints.... I lost them....gotta clean up my craft space again....

mayaquilt
02-16-2014, 08:36 AM
a Valentine's atc and a chunky
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3157.JPG http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3156.JPG

Mouseit
02-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Alrighty then, Time for me to sleep, Ducky and dsign will be here shortly to make you all behave and continue to art...LOL

Thanks to all of you who have traded with me so far, I have more to go up tomorrow, but need to hunt out a friends stamp set I borrowed to finish some swap cards to that need to go in the mail....
Yes yes I will show you....

Keep the beautiful art going people.....you are truly awesome with your talent!!!

Mouseit
02-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Night Mayaquilt...love your pussies....LOL

Miss M
02-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Good Morning ya'll! Wow, really nice cards overnight! I've given out lot's of rep this am!

I can't post you my RAK, as it's supposed to be a surprise and the private trade is blind...but I did manage to get a couple of athon cards made!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_2_sunshineHearts.jpg#2 (Traded)

And a 4x6 postcard
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_3_hearts.jpg#3

Later I can show you guys the results of my PAT!

velcrodog
02-16-2014, 09:14 AM
I feel a Beatles song coming on when I look at the "Sun heart" Divine Miss M!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I was busy yesterday playing with my new gel plate, I am disguising all my snowflake envelopes so the postal system can't tell they have snowflakes on them AND I started to make some very very interesting envies... so if you trade with me this athon, look out! who knows what kind of envies you might get. But then again - I haven't made enough cards to trade.... and I have to get ready for a class I am teaching on Monday. Which is also, as my dh (not dear) pointed out, our SECOND Wedding Anniversary. Oh, joy.

FlyingPhoenix
02-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Again, I'm insanely jealous of everyone's work, and I must get SOMETHING done for this Athon. Too much awesome to pass up!

GROUP HUG

Yesterday ended up being rough all around, but our company cancelled and another person that was going to drop in was later than expected. We had time at the very end to watch a movie that I picked up at a second-hand store, but I promptly fell asleep through the whole movie. >.< Gr.

This morning is probably going to be swap cards (as many as I can put together) and possibly my canvases for this week's challenge. I may do the canvases at home and bring my supplies with me to do the cards at the farm. I'll have to see how that goes.

Linda4atc
02-16-2014, 11:48 AM
velcrodog LOL I had to chuckle when the thought that snowflakes on the envelopes could annoy the mailmen delivering in the South with all their snow. I need to remember to decorate my envies for this ATART.

FlyingPhoenix GROUP HUG back at ya. What canvas challenge?

Dehh68 Good Morning to you. Sorry about the snow and your knee injury (been there on both) but arting sound good. :D.

mayaquilt You do lovely work. Love the colors and composition on your chunkies.

Just Ducky hope you get in here to see my new cards since I owe you like a 100 trades....LOL
I have slept only 4 hours so going to get a bit more sleep.. See ya later.:wubclub:

mayaquilt
02-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Two romantic arches this time ....
V7:http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3154.JPG and V9: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3153.JPG

V-dog... I've been playing with a home-made gel plate, real fun to do!

mcgillisj
02-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Some more nontraditional valentines and a sweet dessert card.

#5 - YOU ROCK! Blue background
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v5-You_rock_blue.jpg

#6 - YOU ROCK! green background
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v6-you_rock_green.jpg

#7 - YOU ROCK! Orange background
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v7-you_rock_orange.jpg

#8 - Eat Dessert First
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27852/small/1_v8-eat_dessert_first.jpg

mayaquilt
02-16-2014, 12:44 PM
:cat:Are you ready?:jiggy: Here they come :swoon:
V11: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3175.JPG V12: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3177.JPG V13: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3176.JPG

mayaquilt
02-16-2014, 12:54 PM
And some more :swoon:

V14: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3178.JPG V15: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3179.JPG V16: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_3180.JPG

Miss M
02-16-2014, 01:06 PM
OH MY! :swoon:;)

velcrodog
02-16-2014, 02:06 PM
OMG!!!!! I just got out of bed, for the 2nd time this morning.... Not a good weekend for me. And I am greeted with great big gobs of gorgeous guys gloriously un-garbed! let me recover from this and I will be back....

velcrodog
02-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Oh, be still, my beating heart....

velcrodog
02-16-2014, 02:09 PM
I can't stop looking....

Just Ducky
02-16-2014, 02:48 PM
V:dog: .... stop that.. you drooling all over this page.... and you smeared the important parts... but they sure are some hunk-a-hunk ....

Sunday afternoon GROUP HUG.....:err::cool::wideeyed::cute::v_spin:;)

BekaH
02-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Also, thanks to all three ladies who left me rep points! You know who you are! HUGS!

Linda4atc
02-16-2014, 03:31 PM
:biglaugh: Look at her, While everyone else just stands around drooling, Nancy jumps right in there and gets all those hunks into a Group Hug;)

velcrodog
02-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Okay, I am back to "abby" normal... to quote mel brooks

I am offering up 3 Valentines ATCs from yesterday
20. 139532 21. YODA IS TRADED139533 22. 139534

and 1 tag, 139535 23.

all non traditional colour Valentines.

And I was inspired by the new stamp I received on a gelli stamped envie that inspired my envies... I turned sweet gypsy's envie into 5 ATC blanks and here is the one with the stamp on it...139536 24. I vividly remember her running for President in 1972, in the middle of the women's rights movement, I was 15. It is amazing what women have accomplished since then. And we still have a long way to go.

smallgirl
02-16-2014, 03:54 PM
Great cards everyone! If I have time, I will try to play today and tomorrow.

BekaH
02-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Just sharing, this one I made last night, called Valentine Memorabilia. Made from candy wrapper (background), gold glitter nail polish, fortune from Japanese dinner, leaves from chocolate rose, and the flower was already in my craft stash. Thought this turned out pretty. Made two, one for myself with a different fortune on it.

Linda4atc
02-16-2014, 04:53 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Paris_Poodles_2-15-2014.jpg Paris Poodles
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Priceless_2-15-2014.jpg Priceless
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Hard_Work_2-15-2014.jpg Hard Work TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/small/1_Scouting_2-15-2014.jpg Scouting

Mouseit
02-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Gelli plates - To the lady who said she would like one, go get one they are amazing!!! Backgrounds are fabulous when done on one of those.
V-Doggie you show what you did... I have some backgrounds somewhere.....

MORNING ALL - I am off to work this morning, have more cards cut out and will be uploading them later tonight when I put them together....its the last day for me...

Have a grand day arting girls and fellas....

AND yes I noticed the nakkid man in the room,......LOL

KESagers
02-16-2014, 05:03 PM
Howdy everyone! Finally a few from me: Special effects photos of my kitties - collaged with stamped embellishments. I have 3 of each ATC to trade.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Mirrored_Kona.jpg
Mirrored Kona

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Mirrored_Calvin.jpg
Mirrored Calvin

Miss M
02-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Hey Mousie! Did you figure out your title yet?

velcrodog
02-16-2014, 06:33 PM
another day??? I have hair to get cut, a class to teach and it's my....anniversary....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh