Twisted Rabbid Rabbits - Open Media ATC Swap - Due April 30th

FlyingPhoenix

is what she is...a Twin-kie Tsarevina!
Media
Swap Due date: In my hands by April 30th
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know!
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open, but please no use of stickers. Show us your talents!

This was suggested in a "Suggest-A-Swap" thread, and why not go for it? With Spring (Hopefully) on it's way and Easter coming up, there will be no shortage of cute bunny rabbits and pastel colors. However, this is not that swap. This is for that twisted, dark or demented rabbits or when your bunny slippers turn to the dark side.

Don’t be shy and post your work to the thread, if you can. It’s always inspiring to see what others are doing!

Details, details, details…
* All cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches (Standard Size)
* Send in your best work!
• All Cards must come in their own sleeves
• All Cards must have your username on each card somewhere. It’s hard to leave Rep (“You Rock”) if we don’t know who you are.
• Please communicate if you need to withdraw, I’d hate to leave neutral I-Trader for missing cards.
• Once you’re ready to send them to me, please PM me for my address (If you have the Chapin St. Address, IT’S NOT THE RIGHT ONE! I no longer have mail-forwarding, so please make sure you have the correct address so cards do not get lost). I’ve gotten several envelopes from trades and players that had the wrong address lately. Please reply with a name of a famous rabbit if you read this bullet. Thanks!
• Host cards are never required but would be cherished eternally.

Bottom Line: Have Fun!

Postage:
All Players: Send in a LARGE address label that's either printed or neatly hand-written. This helps get your returns back to you much faster!

US Players:
Please send in a forever stamp to cover your returns.

Internationals:
Please send in either $1.00 or worth that (2 regular "forever"/1 "forever" international) in US stamps if you have them. If you don’t have either, let me know. I’d rather have you play than not!

Alright, Who wants to play?
0. FlyingPhoenix
1. TigerLoverz
2. Drake22Ice
3. DeepDarkHana
4. Withdrew
5. Kynara
6. NoodleRabbit AKA PastaBunny
7. Robcrusade
8. ChinaMoon
9. SchmancyFancy

Last edited:
YES!!!! Go Hana!! Get your groove on!!! I have so many ideas too and I just can't host!!!
and Fling Phoenix You ROCK DAHLING!! sign me UP please??!!:notworthy:

ok, who can resist demented rabbits. (I keep a stuffed version of the monty pyton rabbit on my desk hehe...)

count me in please!

*GASP* Toni Elizabeth Consuela Jinglehimer Stamm! I Can Not BELIEVE you don't like Monty Python!! .O. i am thuroughly shocked, i must say...

SORRY!!!! My geeky ex-husband loved it...but i couldn't understand it half the time...and I think the humor is dumb!!! ...Jingleheimer??:biglaugh:

Aaah, i see~ to each her own; i was brought up by an irrevocably geeky mother who loves all things python lol
Yeah yeah jingleheimer! Your name is my name too!

YAY! So happy to have ya, Pastabunny! :jiggy:

Toni, I sort of understand...as the first time I saw Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail, I was in the same boat as "This is dumb", and I was TOTALLY mad about the ending! It took a couple of years for me to actually appreciate the humor, and that stupid ending. But that was me. Now, I quote it quite regularly. XD

:nah: I tried numerous times for my ex-husband...but nope...I like other British stuff though...but I stay away from all of it now cuz it reminds me of him...

Back
Top Bottom