PDA

View Full Version : Official Easter-a-thon, April 17-21

Pages : [1] 2

sniisk
04-16-2014, 01:56 AM
Our Easter-a-thon is here! Officially on April 17-21. Sniisk, Jean and Just Ducky are hosting.

Starting time: now when you see this thread (no matter if it's Wed or Thu)
Ending time: Monday, April 21 when the day ends

Some optional themes:
Thursday: Spring, Birds and nests
Friday: Bunnies and ducks
Saturday: Flowers, botanical style
Sunday: Traditional Easter
Monday: Colors - monochromatic

What we can do: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rolos, gothic arches, post cards – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create!

All mediums are welcome: collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting...

All styles are welcome: APCs, zentangles, stamps (postage and rubber), stickers, various colour schemes (b/w, pastels/brights, autumn/winter/spring/summer shades, single colors, etc)

And of course we can trade! This marathon is open to everyone and all kinds of art.

What is an ATART?

It’s an All Types of ART marathon where you can create art, made over the same time in each time zone. This thread is going to be our crafting room.

HOW IT WORKS:

Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your Athon gallery and post to the thread. Trading and chatting are going on all the time.
After all the trading is done move your creations OUT of the Athon Gallery and into their correct Galleries - 'Available ATCs' or 'Mail Art'

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE:

When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST:

And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:

From your atcsforall.com gallery:

It’s easiest to have two windows open.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_64.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word or letters s m l in the address and change it to 'small' or 's'.

From your computer:

1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

NEW TO MARATHONS OR A-THONS? If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me or the co-hosts if you have questions. You can also post questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR USERNAME (EASY TO READ) ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARDS. You can't get an iTrader if your trading partner doesn't know who you are.

Tamrantula
04-16-2014, 02:16 AM
It's official!

And, my expected busyness looks like it may be delayed fora week, so I may have some time to do some art!

Can't wait to see everyone's art!

sniisk
04-16-2014, 02:21 AM
Hi Tammy! Good to see you here.

Tamrantula
04-16-2014, 03:10 AM
Hi Sniisk!

I am so tempted to go play in my art room right now....but, I gotta make myself work on finishing some projects I need to finish for camp. (I run crafts at a camp for sexually abused boys in less than 2 weeks!)

I have 60 fleece hats to sew....and sewing is sooooo hard for me! LOL (And by sew, what I really mean is 4 1/2 inch seam on the wrong side...a little clip in the fleece, then turn inside out and do another 7 inch seam. Sounds easy, right? Ummmm, yep, it SHOULD be! But, it is NOT for me!)

BUT...the reward at the end of the fleece hats, is getting to play in the athon! Woot!

Can't wait!

Evalila
04-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Fabulous!

Donīt know when I actually can start, so much to do right now. But - IīLL BE BACK **LOL**

sniisk
04-16-2014, 08:44 AM
I haven't been very creative today because I'm working. I have to work also tomorrow but I should have free Friday and Saturday.

Juliaom
04-16-2014, 08:55 AM
This is so tempting. I at Scrap retreat, made lots of cards, then got sick yesterday with sore throat. Trying to decide if I will have energy to play. Sounds so fun. I'm thinking.

Jewels
04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Athons are great fun. If you don't feel up to arting you can always just follow along and listen to the chats and drool over everyone else's. :wubclub:

kretakim
04-16-2014, 09:08 AM
I hope to be able to work today to get started. I really want to be able to participate in this ATART! I am excited about it.

jonquil
04-16-2014, 09:13 AM
I am thinking of you all creating art whilst I am adding to my art supplies!!! Japan is beautiful. Will drop in when I can get free wifi access

lindalee
04-16-2014, 09:37 AM
I'm here! Dang, and I was going to clean house today...:biglaugh:

sharlene54
04-16-2014, 09:55 AM
It's hard to think spring since we had a dusting of snow last night and 2 days ago it was 70. I can see the trees budding from my window and snow on the grass. Anyway, I'll be making spring cards. I can't resist a marathon. FUN, FUN, FUN.

sniisk
04-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Have fun there, Lisa (jonquil)!

sniisk
04-16-2014, 10:05 AM
There wasn't that much winter weather here in Estonia this year. I would say that winter took 3 weeks. Weird. I'm not that much more south than where I line in Finland. Just 70 miles, I guess. But there is a sea between the countries.

sniisk
04-16-2014, 10:06 AM
lindalee, no worth to clean anything today :).

sniisk
04-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Juliaom, Jewels and kretakim, good to see you all here!

sniisk
04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Evalila and Deh68, I can't wait to see what you are creating :).

kretakim
04-16-2014, 11:17 AM
I am so excited!!! I just got word that I won the March Whimsical Trees contest. I am all geared up to draw now!
:)

Evalila
04-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Cooool! Congratulations, kretakim :D

Linda4atc
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
I am so excited!!! I just got word that I won the March Whimsical Trees contest. I am all geared up to draw now!
WOW Congratulations!!

sniisk
04-16-2014, 01:31 PM
I thought that there would be enough light to take pics but no, sorry, you need to wait until the sun rises tomorrow. I made something totally not Easter related.

Linda4atc
04-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Look forward to seeing it Sanna.

sniisk
04-16-2014, 01:35 PM
I've noticed that they sell very different art supplies in Estonia than they do in Finland. I have found some great stamps and papers. There is one big paper craft shop in Tallinn but it is too far away from my home. I should find time to go there some day.

Linda4atc
04-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Since Saturday's theme is flowers, I thought I would share one with a fitting legend connected to it. The Dogwood (http://365project.org/hwy61/365-2011/2011-04-20)

sniisk
04-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Thank you for sharing that, Linda!

sniisk
04-16-2014, 03:18 PM
I have to say good night at this point because I need to be working tomorrow morning.

Spoiltpup
04-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Kretakim, I voted for you, CONGRATS!!
Ok, ladies, new to the ATHON process, ready to give it a go! I have new watercolor pencils arriving this afternoon, so I can try a new medium. Have to a round of chores, then I am locking myself in my craft room!

Spoiltpup
04-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Looking at your iTrader numbers, in the thousands. You guys are really nuts! I feel like I have finally made it home. ;)

BekaH
04-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Hope I can hop in and play some, probably won't be able to do much... Gonna be a bit busy!

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Hello and Welcome to all our marathon friends... let the fun begin ....

yes, to Krelakim... I so love your winning TREE.. looks so yummy, like a big bunch of lollipops..
Hi Tammy, 60 hats, dang sounds like your plate is full... hope you can squeeze some thon time...
Julia ... you should do good playing with a soar throat... a good excuse to do art and no talking... (not too sure this came out right) but hope you get my drift...
Jonquil... I know you are having great time in Japan, and you know we are all so jealous..

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Linda, got my goodies from you today... and April Ducky is in the works, not forgetting you gal.
Sharlene, sure hope we make a connection this weekend..

I know I have missed a few names here today, sorry gals, not slighting you, just bad memory... only good thing about being old.. always a good excuse for forgetting....:confused:

and yes, I have a few cards almost done... so guess I should turn this toy off and get back to getting back...

dsign49
04-16-2014, 04:57 PM
I will have to see if I have time.

Lorali
04-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Two pages of gab already. :jiggy: I have to work tomorrow and 1/2 day Friday, but I'll be here. These athons are so much fun!!!!! Congrats kretakim, your tree is fabulous. I love and collect tree ATC's, so I'll have to carefully watch for yours. Cheers!

Jean
04-16-2014, 07:09 PM
*waving* I'm here, I'm here! *setting down jacket and putting oversized bag beside chair* Not sure how much art I'll be getting done, as I'm still writing notes to go into the April Fools Inchieathon and getting them out little by little. But I'll pop in and hope to crank out some ATCs or work on my inchies that are partly done.

And hey - congratulations, Kretakim! Well deserved!

missxkay
04-16-2014, 08:00 PM
YES!

I have to do some cleaning first as my company is coming a day early now. (grr and yay at the same time.)

Janjo33
04-16-2014, 08:00 PM
I cut inchies and moos today. And started some sketches on a couple of moos. I'm determined to participate and get some trades.

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 08:03 PM
WHAT ???? ya mean I am first for show and tell ???? dang, I usually rushing around like a lost duck and show up late and later...

but seeing I am a stay at home retired ol' gal... this time I am ready... coarse I will probably run out of gas sooner...
did a few "Spring like flowers" starting on left... # 1-2-3... oops.. for got one.

the purple in the middle is TRADED... thank you...

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 08:05 PM
and #4....

BekaH
04-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Love them ducky. I am at my mom and dads. Wish i had brought some arr supplies with me. Ugh

sharlene54
04-16-2014, 09:27 PM
I love those, Ducky.

I'm working on some but, I through my back out. I'm putting heat a pack on it. This was coming on all day, but I'm determined to post a few tonight. I have 2 some what done.

inkyfingers
04-16-2014, 09:49 PM
Going to go make some right now...yay!

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 09:52 PM
oh dear miss Vamp... thought we had you trained better.. "never leave home with out ART SUPPLIES....lol

Sharlene... oh yea, understand the heating pad nights... sat on one last night, felt so good hated to give it up for bed...

but thinking show and tells will be slow till our main group of gals get finished with their "day jobs" so rest up for a bit... (not too long)

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 09:54 PM
oh oh... hi Inky... how about sending some warm sunshine NORTH... we still heavy in rain and tads of snow.... my tulips are trying to fight the snow and rain...

inkyfingers
04-16-2014, 10:04 PM
hey ducky, wouldn't that be the best!...trading weather, even internationally? we could call it WFA (weather for all) we'd send you some heat from here, and you can send us some cool from there!

HHC
04-16-2014, 10:14 PM
I'll try to actually get something completed.. famous last words for me the past few a-thons. LOL!

Janjo33
04-16-2014, 11:01 PM
It must be Thursday here in Indiana if Ducky is posting due north of me! This is a bookmark a little over 1x5 inches.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Two_Spring_Birds.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408535) Two Spring Birds

sharlene54
04-16-2014, 11:23 PM
I think we can start, sooo, here I go. I am sooo awake since I slept for about 2 hours with the heating pad on my back. It's a little better, but now I know I'll be tired tomorrow because I can't sleep now. I'm just full of complaints tonight. Good thing my Hubby is sleeping or he would get an ear full of my aches and pains.

1E(traded)
2E
3E

Just Ducky
04-16-2014, 11:47 PM
OK... it's official... Ducks and Sharlene just made the first trade for our Easter marathon...

Janjo... oh yes, the party started in the wee hours of Wednesday... our hostess opened it up to ALL ... so we could play when them "down under" people could start...
and love your birdy bookmark... now where's "the worm?"....

Helen... don't go messing with the Duck.... we DO expect to see some pretties from you this weekend.... go to your art table and shut the door... it's arting time...

nightowl_too
04-17-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi all, I hope to participate too. I plan to try my hand at making some inches. Being new to this, from what I gather, for an art-a-thon you basically stop everything like cleaning and grocery shopping and the like and just do art stuff. Have I got the right idea?

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 12:15 AM
YOU ARE right... no cleaning, cooking, shopping (except of MORE art supplies...) tee-hee

and of coarse it's your choice of what you want to make... make-post-trade .... see ? easy.

and now ??? bed time for this duck... see all you gals and guys in the morning...

BekaH
04-17-2014, 12:21 AM
seeing some very pretty, cheerful art! I did get a few flower doodles done, that I'll probably color tomorrow and collage onto some cards!

missxkay
04-17-2014, 01:05 AM
I started off with birds, then got distracted by my Halloween stamps...so I'm beginning this A-Thon with the completely wrong holiday. :confused:

Set 1. Purple Stamped Bird Inchies, set of 6
Set 2. Green Cat Inchies, Set of 4
Set 3. Orange Cat Inchies, Set of 3
Set 4. Red Gradients Cat Inchies, Set of 4
Set 5. Orange Gradients Cat Inchies, Set of 4

Janjo33
04-17-2014, 01:19 AM
Two bird moos for trade.

Ducky - I promise worms tomorrow!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Moo_Spring_Birds.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408551) Moo Spring Birds

sniisk
04-17-2014, 02:06 AM
Some cards here, yay!

Evalila
04-17-2014, 03:08 AM
Great cards, everyone! And I am still preparing **LOL** Will have to do grocery shopping with my MIL in the afternoon, BLAH!!! But after that, I can start.....

Kimmie
04-17-2014, 03:08 AM
Since Saturday's theme is flowers, I thought I would share one with a fitting legend connected to it. The Dogwood (http://365project.org/hwy61/365-2011/2011-04-20)

Thank you for reminding me of this....I remember this from my childhood. Awesome - still brings wonderful tears to my eyes! :)

Evalila
04-17-2014, 03:13 AM
... and I finally found some "Spring stuff", HA!! No Easter-pics though... I really canīt remember where I put them. I could print some - but of course Iīm out of ink ... :arghh:

Kimmie
04-17-2014, 03:18 AM
Sen, I've had the same issue....don't know what's got me in the fall/Halloween muse but that's the way I do. Out of season, I guess? lol

Beautiful work so far, ladies! I must go to work in a bit, and sometime later today I'll be traveling. First thing packed?....art supplies, of course! (who needs clothes, toothbrush, etc.?) I'll be working on 1 swap and catch-up from the Inchie ATHON, if I get to work on anything this weekend! I'll definitely be checking in and drooling, however! :)

sniisk
04-17-2014, 03:28 AM
Here are my first cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T12.JPG ATART #1 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T13.JPG ATART #2 TRADED

sniisk
04-17-2014, 03:29 AM
By the way, all my other cards are at home in Finland. I will visit there next time on 30th of April and will all my trades then. Sorry, not able to mail them earlier. But it's only one week after this a-thon.

tah0027
04-17-2014, 04:15 AM
I want to play. I will have to begin tomorrow.

theweavershand
04-17-2014, 04:44 AM
ill be lurking in the shadows and drooling over all the eye candy.

D-dazzled71
04-17-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi Everyone! Looking forward to joining in and love your theme suggestions for each day! Great Cards so far!

sniisk
04-17-2014, 07:48 AM
My next two cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T14.JPG ATART #3 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_t2.JPG ATART #4

Miss M
04-17-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm here! I missed ya gals. I'm still at work today, but I will be playing this weekend....in and around cleaning out the garage and doing my income taxes!

velcrodog
04-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Miss y'all..In Tn with dh...NOT dear...I am still alive and well.

Allegrae
04-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Good morning, ladies! Sadly, I'm precaffeinated, but I will remedy that shortly. Went primitive last night, as new cards will attest.

Spoiltpup
04-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Posted my work from yesterday...check them out!

smallgirl
04-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Checking in... :)

FlyingPhoenix
04-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Hoping to join in on the fun, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to. Will be lurking if for no other reason than to drool though!

KESagers
04-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Happy Easter and Passover holiday everyone!

Janjo33
04-17-2014, 02:02 PM
These two were created using some of the papers I made with my Gelli plate a few weeks ago.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Tweeting_for_Spring.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408635) Tweeting for Spring Traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Spring_Tag.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408634) Spring!

Evalila
04-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Happy Easter and Passover holiday everyone!

To you, too :)

Itīs past 8 pm and Iīm finally able to start playing YAY!!

nightowl_too
04-17-2014, 02:39 PM
I'm going portable and taking some supplies outside to art-a-tate. Hopefully the wind doesn't blow any of my creations away.

sniisk
04-17-2014, 02:58 PM
It's been terrible windy day here. Not even possible to think to craft outside. It was hard even to walk there.

Jean
04-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Lawd have mercy, here's where I get into trouble. I come in, see the FANTASTIC work everyone is posting and I want it all. ALL OF IT, I tell you!

Now I've got to make a whack of art!!!!

Jean
04-17-2014, 03:22 PM
Miss y'all..In Tn with dh...NOT dear...I am still alive and well.

Well, we'll just understand that the 'd' stands for that OTHER word, dear Vdoggie! (((you))) HOpe you can have fun!

And so sorry for Sharlene who pulled her back. Hugs your way!!! If you have to ice it down, here's what worked brilliantly for me. Instead of using ice or frozen peas, I wet a paper towel, flattened it in a ziplock bag, then froze it flat. (I made a couple, actually.) The beauty is that the icy coldness will be gone in fifteen or twenty minutes - I was told to ice my back for that amount of time, but removing the ice pack was torturous! This way, you don't have to worry and it's flat enough that you can even lie on it, just wrap a thin tea towel around the ziplock and you're good to go. Just fyi what worked for me.

nightowl_too
04-17-2014, 03:27 PM
So I'm sitting here making my first inchies and...well...er...um....those little suckers are small aren't they. I mean like, omg I really do need bifocals small. (has an inch really always been that small...lol) And yes, I did underestimate the wind factor, but I'm set on being outside. Craft on!

Jewels
04-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Reading through all thread and wow, there's some lovely art being posted already. It is rather windy here in Michigan but the sun is shining and it finally warmed up some. At least here in Saginaw. You're very brave to try and art outside, Nightowl.
I tried to post some cards last night but the internet froze up right in the middle of it and refused to come back on so I'll put them up now.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Cuppa_Bunny.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Spring.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Chicken_Little.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Ducks_in_a_Row.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Sring_Chickens.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Lurking.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Purrr.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Easter_athon2-_Jungle_Cat.jpg

kretakim
04-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Here are what I have managed to knock out so far. Hope y'all like them, This is my first athon, well posting stuff anyway. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img016.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img013.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img014.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img015.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img010.jpg

These are all traded now- thanks for all the trades

kretakim
04-17-2014, 04:05 PM
here are some inchies and one more card.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img012.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img011.jpg

sunriseiz
04-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Kretakim, Those are great!

I haven't had time to make anything, but I have my fingers crossed for tonight! In the meantime, I've been peeking at all the posts when I can. I've seen lots of great cards! :)

Jean
04-17-2014, 05:09 PM
I've drawn out seven sheep inchies and 4 inchamundos (1.5 square) and 4 dragonfly inchamundos. I'll have to wait till Deb gets home to get my pencil colors b/c all I had on my table was cardstock, argh. So I'll at least have something to trade!

sharlene54
04-17-2014, 05:24 PM
I go away for a few hours and the creations are over the top.

My back is much better today, but I need to move carefully. Just doing some ordinary thing could throw it out again. Once, a long time ago, when I was young and full of energy, I was a substitute teacher. I was called to substitute for a teacher who threw her back out. I accepted and while I was getting ready for school, threw my back out. I couldn't go to school especially for KDG. That was the first time my back went out.

Thanks for the remedy, Jean, but warmth seems to help the most for me. I have this thing that goes into the microwave for 1min., I tie it on and walla, some relief.

My next creations:

4E
5E
6E(traded)

Tamrantula
04-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Just a quick pop-in. Unexpectedly have no internet or phone till Monday, so looks like I won't be able to participate afterall. I can't even print stuff to make cards...so, unless life changes and I DO have internet afterall, see ya in the next athon!

Snuck to McD's to use their internet, but most likely won't have time again till after the athon is over.

HAVE FUN and create beautiful art!!

nightowl_too
04-17-2014, 05:50 PM
I've finished my first set of inchies...hand drawn and watercolored...
Now I'm going for a walk. If I manage not to lock myself out of the house I will be back later for more art-a-thoning.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/2_flower_inchies-1.jpg

KESagers
04-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Wow - a lot of great art already! Just one from me so far:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_The_Face.jpg
The Face - traded

Jean
04-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Just a quick pop-in. Unexpectedly have no internet or phone till Monday, so looks like I won't be able to participate afterall. I can't even print stuff to make cards...so, unless life changes and I DO have internet afterall, see ya in the next athon!

Snuck to McD's to use their internet, but most likely won't have time again till after the athon is over.

We'll miss you and look forward to next time! *waving*

inkyfingers
04-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Here are my first 5 ATC's:-
#1-Available;
#2-Available;
#3-Available;
#4-Available;
#5-Traded.

Lorali
04-17-2014, 08:23 PM
What?:arghh: You are going to be so missed!!!! Hope you have a great weekend anyway! Hugs, Lori
I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with lots of art, I hope, 'cause I want EVERYthing I've seen so far.

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 08:38 PM
now where do I start... Tammy, can you hear me ????? I quacking gonna miss you this weekend... no internet ??? NO phone ??? dang.... and you have a strange man living in your craftroom... oh....ooooo... lol

Niteowl... great inchies.. teeny tiny little things ain't they... and you did them outside in this windy day... you go girl....

Inky.... yep, sure can tell with your spring flowers and butterflies you a Florida gal...

deer-blossom.... welcome... so happy to see newbies... and your first card... nest with 3 pretty blue eggs... a sure sign of spring..

Kretakim... no wonder you are a contest winner... I super love your drawing and wow the bright colors you use...

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi Jean.... and great tip on using ziplock bags for icing... like the flat idea...

KES... so glad to see you gal... Sharlene... take care of the sore back, been there done that...

Jewels... as always love everything you show and tell... great variety of Easter sweeties...

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 09:25 PM
show and tell... today is for the Birds... and with our winds they had a hard time going in a straight line.

# 5 - 6 - 7 - 8.... left to right...

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 09:27 PM
nuts... that didn't work right... here are #7 and 8 (#7 TRADED, thank you)

Spoiltpup
04-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Okay, I have been having a 'Bad Deanna Day' - I suffer from several Neurologic pain disorders. But I'm coming around and getting down to it, so keep your eyes out...especially those waiting patiently for me to get in gear. Thank you all!

Janjo33
04-17-2014, 10:03 PM
Zentangle inspired art

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Seeds.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408683) Seeds Traded

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 10:42 PM
wow Janjo... way cool.. I looking real close, but don't see my worm in there ...:wubclub:

Deanna... hey gal, don't go rushing it... we got this whole weekend .... plus... but then I can't think of anything better to help distress feelings then losing yourself in making art..

KESagers
04-17-2014, 10:45 PM
Amazing tangle Janjo!

Hang in there Spoiltpup!

Lovely cards Ducky!

Janjo33
04-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Ducky -
The worm is still lurking - but coming soon LOL

BekaH
04-17-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm still a bit under the weather guys, but I have been creating! I've got five cards I'll post, but I'll only post them to the gallery probably, just easier... So if I ask you to trade the cards will be in the a-thon gallery :)

BekaH
04-17-2014, 11:14 PM
For those I've asked for trades, I've posted five cards:

A-Thon Cards (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17&u=26269)

Just Ducky
04-17-2014, 11:48 PM
hi ya Vgal... great you can join in...

and now I got to get my buns in bed... I whipped.. did the dreaded grocery shopping today. but got all my stuff for the Easter dinner...
so nite ya all... and thinking I will do some bunny and stuff for tomorrow...

sniisk
04-18-2014, 12:56 AM
I thought that I would sleep longer but no, not this time. I hope to be more creative today.

nightowl_too
04-18-2014, 12:57 AM
For my next set of inchies I went tropical...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/2_Tropical_Inchies.jpg
My art muscles are all worn out for today. See ya tomorrow.

sniisk
04-18-2014, 01:04 AM
Good night, nightowl_too!

sniisk
04-18-2014, 01:12 AM
Beautiful cards, vampiress_rose!

Janjo33, you have been so creative! Love them!

Just Ducky, you have made maybe the biggest amount of cards ;). I'm still far behind you. But wait, I'll have a holiday today!

sniisk
04-18-2014, 01:16 AM
Jewels, first you are quiet and then you post a pile of cards. I should follow you :).

kretakim, I love those Easter cards!

Tammy, I wish you a lovely Easter weekend where ever you are and hope to see you here next time :).

sniisk
04-18-2014, 01:17 AM
deer-blossom, good to have more new people here!

And to all, who I didn't mention, super work! Sorry, too hungry, have to have some breakfast now :).

D-dazzled71
04-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Hi Everyone! Loving the great art here already. Here's is what I have made so far - 3 moos and 1 ATC

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/2_IMG_4299.JPG ATART ATC #1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/4_IMG_4298.JPG Moo #1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/5_IMG_4297.JPG Moo #2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/5_IMG_4296.JPG Moo #3

smallgirl
04-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Love all the art posted. I made 2 spring ATCs and a bunny APC which I will post tomorrow :)

Evalila
04-18-2014, 03:01 AM
Beautiful cards that have been posted :)

Didnīt finish any cards yesterday - have mainly been working on backgrounds. Hope to have something to show later today :)

craftyvox
04-18-2014, 05:12 AM
Haven't done anything creative in what feels like forever -- maybe the Easter ATHON will be what I need to drag me back into creativity?! :D

Evalila
04-18-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi craftyvox! Good to "see" you :) I already thought I was alone here...

Evalila
04-18-2014, 05:21 AM
Finally - my first cards:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART001.jpg # 01 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART002.jpg # 02

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART003.jpg # 03 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART004.jpg # 04

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART005.jpg # 05 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART006.jpg # 06

sniisk
04-18-2014, 05:24 AM
I have made a pile of backgrounds but haven't finished anything new.

Mouseit
04-18-2014, 07:40 AM
Posting to the thread so that I can keep an eye on you all ~ Happy arting..... will be watching from the farm.......

sharlene54
04-18-2014, 08:05 AM
I just woke up. I'm just going to stay in bed for a while. My hubby is making me coffee. I must have my coffee in the morning. I'm feeling much better. Thanks for all you good thoughts.

I hope to post some cards later this morning.

Great card posted, I hope to do some trading. I LUV TRADING.

Evalila
04-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Glad youīre feeling better, Sharlene:)

Here are a few more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART007.jpg # 07 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART008.jpg # 08

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART009.jpg # 09 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART010.jpg # 10

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART011.jpg # 11 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART012.jpg # 12

Allegrae
04-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Love these cards, Evalila! Sent you a PM.

Jewels
04-18-2014, 11:16 AM
I guess I am rather quiet, Sniisk. Mostly I just follow along listening to the chatter. Didn't have much chance to make art yesterday but I'm working on some Kitties today. So keep an eye out.

inkyfingers
04-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Seeing amazing art here! I made some more cards, they're drying, will post later today, i have to go to an appt now...see you all this afternoon!

Jean
04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Got some crocus, owl, and sun cards...some dragonfly inchamundos...gotta get cracking with the camera. I sure hope it cooperates with me!

missxkay
04-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Just a couple more from me from late last night after niece and nephew went to bed. :)

Set 6: Green Oak Tree Inchies, Set of 4
Set 7: Green Oak Leaves Twinchie

Juliaom
04-18-2014, 12:25 PM
Sounds like you all are having so much fun. I came home from the scrap retreat sick with bad sinus infection (TMI) but made bunches of cards there. Now I don't know if I have the energy to upload any of them. I would really like to play.
Have fun.

Juliaom
04-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Jewels and Dehh68 and all these cards are all fantabulous.

sniisk
04-18-2014, 12:37 PM
I haven't been productive at all today. I have made some more backgrounds but I haven't finished anything. Well, at least I'll have a huge pile of them ready for the next a-thon :).

Linda4atc
04-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Well I lied. I was not going to do this a-thon. But my husband is up at the apartment for a couple days, and somebody asked me about one of the rubber stamps I used last a-thon. When I was looking for it I found the baggie of my Easter Stamps and well ....

Bees Wax, Napkins, Rubber Stamped Bunny, Stickles Glitter Paint embellishments

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_Celebrate.jpg Celebrate TRADED. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_April_Showers.jpg April Showers TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_Paint.jpg Paint .TRADED . . http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_Peep.jpg Peep!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_Empty_Cage.jpg Empty Cage TRADED

velcrodog
04-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Hello All!!!!! I am still alive!!! In Tennessee and Connie and I are going to a day spa this afternoon for the "Rescue Me" package! DH, not dear can go fishing and shooting and I am going to have fun with my wonderful sister-in-law. (Her I love to death!) The "Rescue Me" package is a 1 hour European facial, a 1 hour Swedish massage, manicure, pedicure & a Spa Meal. WE need it. I have been busy visiting DH (not Dear) 's family and didn't know the password to hook this up to Connies internet. It is hooked up now and tonight I will be able to get on and read ALL the pages I have miss - and the ART!!! I spent the morning drawing the trees and area around Connie & Ricky's house, they live in the country... beautiful and the dogwoods are in bloom! So I have been arting!

But right now we have to go for our 4.5 hour Spa Day! Yeah!!!! I deserve it!!!!!!

Talk with y'all tonight! Keep Arting!!!!! MISS talking with y'all so much

Linda4atc
04-18-2014, 01:04 PM
I did not use bees wax for these two... napkin background, rubber stamped bunny and Stickles glitter paint embelishments
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_Going_In_Circles.jpg Going in TRADED Circles . . http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_4-2014_All_Mine.jpg All Mine TRADED

Linda4atc
04-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Sound awesome vdog wish we could all join you at the spa!

Evalila
04-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Hereīs mine right now:

Allegrae
04-18-2014, 02:08 PM
I have 2 new off-topic cards in my gallery. More to follow this weekend.

Lorali
04-18-2014, 02:34 PM
Hello everyone, great start so far! :yes: I'm workin', I'm workin', I'm workin' (on art of course).

nightowl_too
04-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Beautiful art everyone!
I now have my latest creations....butterfly inchies. They shimmer when you see them in person since I used the Spica glitter pens on them. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_Butterfly_Inchies.jpg
and a flower ATC...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_musical_flower.jpg

sharlene54
04-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Gee, I thought that was a picture of my desk, Evalila. I didn't know you came for a visit. I would have offered you a glass of wine.

some more cards

7E
8E(traded)
9E

Jean
04-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Left to right:
Crocuses
Angel
Moon Owl
Star Owl (gotta add the stars)
Dragonfly Inchamundos (1.5 inches) for individual trade

Evalila
04-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Fun cards, Sharlene:)

Love your owls, Jean!

Here are my last for today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART013.jpg # 13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART014.jpg # 14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART015.jpg # 15

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART016.jpg # 16 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART017.jpg # 17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART018.jpg # 18

sharlene54
04-18-2014, 03:49 PM
Here is a picture of part of my workspace--

Just Ducky
04-18-2014, 05:01 PM
Sharlene and Evalila.... love your show and tell craft area... BUT... so small.. only one table top ??? not the whole room ??? I am surrounded with litter.. hubby walked in last night and said "" I guessing you are in another marathon this weekend""

I will have to see if I can take picture and figure out how to make small for posting..:confused:

sharlene54
04-18-2014, 05:11 PM
The picture is only a portion of the mess. My husband wants a smaller house, BUT he knows I would then take over the entire house. I certainly could show you pictures of more messes as many of you could. I'm still cleaning up from the last marathon. I'm always searching for something.

Jewels
04-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Your work areas is sooo clean compared to mine. I wouldn't dare take a picture. I need to tidy up again. I fear that soon or later I'll be overwhelmed by an avalanche of art supplies.

Just Ducky
04-18-2014, 05:41 PM
oh no... not smaller house... when my husband and I retired I wanted small... so we got smaller... bad idea... as now I don't even have a spare/guest badroom.. it is now Ducks
'art' area... I NEED a bigger house.. oh well.. don't need overniters... :wubclub:

here's my Friday show and tell... hope I can get a few more yet tonight...
these are collage... with just a small amount of drawn background stuff.. well except #11 it's just collage...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_9.jpg.... Sheep # 9 TRADED, thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_10.jpg... Sheep # 10 TRADED thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_11.jpg... laid back bunny #11

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_12.jpg..... Mama bunny #12

sharlene54
04-18-2014, 05:54 PM
No smaller house for us. What would he do with his beloved tools??? And me, all my art stuff. We're retired and I have lived in this house since I'm 12.

HHC
04-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Wow, you've all been busy! Lovely cards!

I'm doing a bit of sorting to get things ready for SeARTle next weekend, and need to find my table top so I can finish a couple of cards and twinchies I have in the works.

Part of what I sorted was paper napkins, and found some I want to play with... I just need a clear bit of the table cleared to work on! LOL!

Lorali
04-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Here is my first round!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_star.PNG
ATC #1
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_springtag.PNG
ATC #2
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_springtag2.PNG
ATC #2 'open'
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_friendship.PNG
ATC #3
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_perfect.PNG
ATC #4
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_sprung.PNG
ATC #5

KESagers
04-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Wonderful art everyone!

Had no plans for Easter. Earned a free ham. So now the plan is I'm cooking a big Easter dinner. Sort of silly for just the 2 of us but I freeze the left-overs for future meals so it all works out. So today went to the store and parked in Timbuktu because EVERYONE was at the store . . .you get the picture. I think I'm going to do my cooking tomorrow and then we can dig into the left-overs on Sunday. Don't know which I like more - the holiday dinner or the left-overs.

velcrodog
04-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Wonderful artwork that has been created, gave as many You Rocks for the art as I could! You gals are all AMAZING!

Connie and I just got back from the Day Spa a little bit ago.... It was WONDERFUL, deep sigh... I could do that all day!

Yesterday, dh and I went to downtown Dickson, TN and he allowed me to wander through the antique shops... You will never guess what I found!!!! In a plastic bag- all for $10 were THREE - yes THREE - were Harper's Bazaar Magazines from 1889 and 1890!!! The condition they are in is incredible! I will post the pictures of the covers under the people, places and things! The inside of every one of these are full of amazing pictures..... Best thing I asked if she could do any better... and I got them all for only $9!!! that is $3 each!!!! I am thrilled (I also got 3 books of S&H green stamps and others too)

inkyfingers
04-18-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm back! Love all the arting going on!!!
Here are my cards for today:
#6-Traded
#7-Traded
#8-Available
#9-Available

inkyfingers
04-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Two more:
#10-Available
#11-Traded

Jean
04-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Here's how I do it.
from my gallery:
1. click 'Go Advanced" beneath post box.
2. click postcard (underneath left pointing arrow in top row of tools) and box comes up asking for http:// address.
3. In another window or tab, open my gallery
4. In that new window, open the card I want to post
5. Copy URL for that card (in the URL box at top of screen)
6. Paste in the 'http:' box of the first window or tab

Jean
04-18-2014, 09:34 PM
from my computer:
1. click 'Go Advanced" beneath post box.
2. click paperclip icon beside smiley icon to open upload box
4. click browse and choose image from your pictures program on your computer
5. upload image (you may have to wait a bit).
6. type message and you're good to go!
hth!

velcrodog
04-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Here are some of the ATCs I have put together. They are photographs of my Pysanky edged/matted sort of onto an ATC card.

1. Blue Pysanka ATC 142814 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408849

2. Red Dotted Pysanka ATC 142815 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408850

3. Green Pysanka ATC 142816 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408851

4. Red Fan Pysanka ATC 142817 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408852

5. Multi-colored Star pysanka ATC 142818 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408853

velcrodog
04-18-2014, 10:33 PM
And a couple more ATCs that I have....

6. A bunch of Pysanky with a yellow and green egg ~ ATC 142820 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408863

7. A bunch more of Pysanky with a cross on an egg ~ ATC 142821 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408864

and don't forget the two that I already have in my gallery of the goose egg Pysanky!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=407586 142822

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=407585 142823

If you go to either of the pages above you will see a blurb about what pysanky are....

Cathy1
04-18-2014, 10:35 PM
I finally got some time to make some cards during this fabulous athon. They are all available and I would love to trade.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-017.jpg...http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-018.jpg...http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-019.jpg...http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-020.jpg...http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-021_001.jpg

#17 - Affenpinscher traded
#18 - King Charles Spaniel traded
#19 - Basset traded
#20 - Boston Terrier -
# 21 - Borzoi - traded

KESagers
04-18-2014, 10:36 PM
Vdog what a haul! I'm going antiquing with you next time!

velcrodog
04-18-2014, 10:46 PM
I know! I just could not believe it.... The insides have soooo many fashions and pictures of women from different womens clubs and a centerfold picture that is fit to be framed and hung on the wall. The magazines are huge too! They are about 18 inches high by 10 inches wide, just guessing. Love to have you come along!!!

velcrodog
04-18-2014, 11:08 PM
Good night y'all. I am so tired from my day.... Day Spa's are so exhausting!!!!! lol!

Just Ducky
04-19-2014, 12:14 AM
man, I got to make more cards... you guys keep posting MORE I want...
V:dog: love your Pysanky Eggs... but dang, how can a person pick a favorite...

Cathy, your Dog series is beautiful...

also big HI, to Allegrae and Niteowl ... looking good gals, hope to knock on your door yet this weekend.
Jean, Inky, got you guys on my 'want' list...

Just Ducky
04-19-2014, 12:19 AM
KESagers... know what you mean about left-over dinners... it's always more fun as the main cooking and mess is over and warm ups are soooo much easier...

got a itch for Easter bunnies... so working on some late here tonight and should have new show and tell Saturday... so nite nite gals and catch with you guys tomorrow...

Jewels
04-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Why is it when you want to Art all day, Life butts in? First my Mom says I need to take her to an appointment at the doctor. (which she forgot to tell me about) and then my brother shows up this afternoon. There went the day. Anyways, here's a few Kitties I did get done. More are coming. Maybe tomorrow.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Cat-_Rain_in_the_Forecast.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Cat-_Playing_in_the_Posies.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Cat-_Putting_Your_Own_Stamp_on_It.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Cat-_Finished.jpg

BekaH
04-19-2014, 01:48 AM
A few more cards added to my a-thon gallery! (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17&u=26269)

Allegrae
04-19-2014, 02:14 AM
Last cards for today...

D-dazzled71
04-19-2014, 02:46 AM
More Fabby Art!
Loving everything I have seen so far!

Here's a few more from me today (actually these are from what I made last night) I have been having a bit of clean out of mine and hubby's wardrobe today!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4300.JPG ATC #2 Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4301.JPG ATC #3 Traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4304.JPG ATC #4 Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4306.JPG ATC #5
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4302.JPG Moo #4 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4303.JPG Moo #5 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/14962/small/1_IMG_4307.JPG Moo #6

Cathy1
04-19-2014, 03:03 AM
Two more from me....
The cream and white persian is our baby Cleo - photo taken when she was just a kitten - available
The Wei dog is for Vdog - traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-023.jpg....http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-022.jpg

Evalila
04-19-2014, 04:09 AM
Ooooh, fab cards everyone:)

So Ducky, you wanted to see more chaos and mess??????? Okay, everyone gets what they deserve **LOL** Here you go.....

KittyNL
04-19-2014, 04:16 AM
Goodmorning all! Lovely art so far. I haven't been on the site for ages... and haven't created any ATC's for a long time. I have been busy with painting (mainly in alcohol inks) and other stuff. Maybe I have some time this weekend... would love to make some trades :jiggy:

First I need to do my Easter shopping, on Monday the whole family is coming for the Easter brunch. But... it is only Saturday. So if I hurry... I have today and tomorrow. I might be back!

sniisk
04-19-2014, 04:45 AM
You all have posted so many wonderful cards here. I really wasn't productive yesterday. I have had a bit too much pain and haven't been able to sleep normally. So, my time has gone somewhere and I haven't done anything. I have tried to rest because I need to be working on Monday morning again.

Evalila
04-19-2014, 04:47 AM
Oh, so sorry to hear this, Sanna! Feel better soon :)

Tamrantula
04-19-2014, 05:26 AM
Hooray!

I have internet back!

Not sure what I will have to share, but hopefully soon I can make something!

Tamrantula
04-19-2014, 05:28 AM
I was wondering if any of you all could answer a question for me....

I am leading crafts at a camp for boys next week. I bought some silicone lego figure molds. They are for candy/ice/jello/etc.
I am trying to figure out if I can use them to make polymer clay figures? My idea is to have some for the boys to paint, since lego mini-figs are so popular right now.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

mayaquilt
04-19-2014, 06:20 AM
Wow, lot of pages to go throuhg... I have been away from the computer...had to finish the cat tip-in pages for jewels swap... but they are finished and posted... time to play a bit (and to finish the tree chunkies for esaeta's swap!)
This is a chunky I made some time ago but forgot to post....it's only a little cheating? :err:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3772/small/1_IMG_2990.JPG

Cathy1
04-19-2014, 06:46 AM
Here are my last three - off to bed with me, see you tomorrow.

Not sure why the have all scanned different sizes and shapes but they are all ATC correctly sized LOL.

I do have 3-4 available cards in my swap gallery if anyone is interested in trading for those as well.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-024.jpg.2014-024 - available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-025.jpg.2014-025 - available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-026.jpg.2014-26 - available

pancake machine
04-19-2014, 08:38 AM
I'm just not going to have a chance to athon this weekend, but wanted to make a cameo appearance and say there are some fab, fab cards getting made! Holey-moley there's some good stuff!!

Lorali
04-19-2014, 08:41 AM
Wonderful art everyone!

Had no plans for Easter. Earned a free ham. So now the plan is I'm cooking a big Easter dinner. Sort of silly for just the 2 of us but I freeze the left-overs for future meals so it all works out. So today went to the store and parked in Timbuktu because EVERYONE was at the store . . .you get the picture. I think I'm going to do my cooking tomorrow and then we can dig into the left-overs on Sunday. Don't know which I like more - the holiday dinner or the left-overs.

Sounds like a plan! You could have just made the ham and had a regular old dinner though. :cute:

Evalila
04-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Here are three more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART019.jpg # 19 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART020.jpg # 20 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_EATART021.jpg # 21

Lorali
04-19-2014, 08:46 AM
[quote=velcrodog;1561251]Here are some of the ATCs I have put together. They are photographs of my Pysanky edged/matted sort of onto an ATC card.

1. Blue Pysanka ATC 142814 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408849

I have one and it is gorgeous! Thanks Cathy!! (I'm giving itraders later this am) I'm so glad to hear that the spa was awesome, (how could it not be I guess). Nice antique mags!

Trudy
04-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Yay! I made it as far as the computer! Next step is the desk. Why does life take up so much art time? I'm heading to the botanical stash. See you later:) Trudy

Trudy
04-19-2014, 09:31 AM
These are lovely. I need to make things to trade.

FlyingPhoenix
04-19-2014, 09:34 AM
I was wondering if any of you all could answer a question for me....

I am leading crafts at a camp for boys next week. I bought some silicone lego figure molds. They are for candy/ice/jello/etc.
I am trying to figure out if I can use them to make polymer clay figures? My idea is to have some for the boys to paint, since lego mini-figs are so popular right now.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Ya know...I bought some plastic Skelly candy molds last Halloween to test that theory with, but haven't yet....so if anyone else has an answer, I'd love to know too! <3

FlyingPhoenix
04-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Finished up a swap's worth of cards this morning and I need to mail those today. Probably going to go on a craft-supply run to Traverse City (about an hour away) this afternoon as I'm running low on some supplies.

Working on catching up my anti-art journal and canvas challenges for now. May have time to play later... :)

Janjo33
04-19-2014, 09:37 AM
This card is for Just Ducky if she wants it!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Bird___Worm_in_Zenland.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408918) Bird & Worm in Zenland Traded

lindalee
04-19-2014, 09:43 AM
OK, I'm here, not sure how much art I can make this weekend...we're doing prep work for installing a new water tank. And then there's the weedwacking...looks like a jungle out there. Time to spray for snakes too (non toxic, just confuses their sense of smell and they go away...handy with the rattlers we have here). <sigh> the joys of living rural

So here's what I have ...

#2 Happy Easter ATC collage on chipboard with Dresden border, embossing and 3D applique.

#3 Happy Easter ATC collage on chipboard with Dresden border, embossing and gel pen. TRADED

#4 Bunny Buds ATC on watercolor paper mounted on chipboard. Pen & ink and watercolor pencil with metal bunny brads.

inkyfingers
04-19-2014, 10:00 AM
How cute are these linda, i'm loving the kitty with ears the most!

lindalee
04-19-2014, 10:10 AM
AWESOME score V:dog:! Are you going to scan them and maybe share a few images (hint hint)

Yesterday, dh and I went to downtown Dickson, TN and he allowed me to wander through the antique shops... You will never guess what I found!!!! In a plastic bag- all for $10 were THREE - yes THREE - were Harper's Bazaar Magazines from 1889 and 1890!!! The condition they are in is incredible! I will post the pictures of the covers under the people, places and things! The inside of every one of these are full of amazing pictures..... Best thing I asked if she could do any better... and I got them all for only $9!!! that is $3 each!!!! I am thrilled (I also got 3 books of S&H green stamps and others too)

sniisk
04-19-2014, 10:25 AM
I was finally able to finish the cards I started yesterday.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T18.JPG ATART #5 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T17.JPG ATART #6 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T16.JPG ATART #7

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_T15.JPG ATART #8 TRADED

Lorali
04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
My most recent for today Everyone is making some awesome art!!!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_bunny.PNG #6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_eggshell.PNG #7traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_atctag.PNG #8traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_atctagopoen.PNG #8 'Open'traded

Evalila
04-19-2014, 11:05 AM
No collaged cards this time ;)

monochromatic wood scenes, done with ink, watercolor, marker, colored pencil, gel pen:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART022.jpg # 22 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART023.jpg # 23

Linda4atc
04-19-2014, 11:51 AM
I was coming on to say I didn't get any cards made last night. Now I have asked for a trade and I have to get them made. LOL Guess I will do it before I get started on my day.

As it turns out the quiet time I was expecting has turned into a very busy week.
My sweet husband is at the apartment he doing the cleaning so hopefully we get some of the deposit back. He has to go to Santa Rosa Mon or Tues to turn in the papers to stay on our medical when the retirement takes place. The land lord just notified everyone they are doing a smoke alarm inspection Tuesday morning. So he will stay for that then I have to meet him in Ukiah with the papers as he goes on to Santa Rosa to turn them in.

We were just informed my brother-in-law is coming up Monday to camp out with his son and a couple other boys. My husband has all kinds building supplies and junk up top in the outdoor kitchen and flat camping area. This land is joint owned by my husband and his sister so they have every right to be here. But since my husband is busy I have to spend the weekend trying to clean up the place for them. Nothing I can do about his truck up there. I don't have a key or drive stick shifts.

Then Wed he is heading back to the ap[artment and renting a moving truck. He has help coming Thursday to fill the truck but I have to be there on Friday for the moving inspection on the apartment. :arghh:

I hope Bill and the boys will be around to help unload the truck. that would be great, but I don't think Matt will ask them....

mayaquilt
04-19-2014, 11:54 AM
I have been making some small books. This is the first one that's finished. It tells where I live etc. I made it to take with me on our holiday, so I can show where we're from even without speaking the language :)
(we're going to China in a few weeks ;) )
142843 142844 142845

Lorali
04-19-2014, 12:00 PM
What a great idea Maya! Are you going to show the rest of the book? It looks really nice.

inkyfingers
04-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Wow Maya, you are sooo talented! I love this little book, and how very clever for traveling to places where you are not able to speak their language.

Jean
04-19-2014, 12:40 PM
We were just informed my brother-in-law is coming up Monday to camp out with his son and a couple other boys. My husband has all kinds building supplies and junk up top in the outdoor kitchen and flat camping area. This land is joint owned by my husband and his sister so they have every right to be here. But since my husband is busy I have to spend the weekend trying to clean up the place for them. Nothing I can do about his truck up there. I don't have a key or drive stick shifts. ... I hope Bill and the boys will be around to help unload the truck. that would be great, but I don't think Matt will ask them....

If you were my dear sis, here's what I'd say: YOU ask them. Play the helpless female card. Tell them if they'll clear the space you'll be glad to sweep it for them. Look at it this way: they'd have to make camp if they were in the woods...let 'em make came here. Call it an adventure. Call it fun. Call it their problem, not yours! ;) Seriously. If it's half brother's, and it's his unexpected choice to come up w/o adequate warning, well...you had plans. Say it with a smile..."I'm soooo sorry, I have too much to do to clean it but I'll come out and help later if I can..."

Jean
04-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Sheep inchies and inchamundos. Now onto ATCs...

Sheep inchies, traded in pairs:
Set 1: Sheep solos
Set 2: Sheep and Duo
Set 3: Sheep and Trio (Seems to be a line on the sheep's head, but it's not visible if there)

Sheep Inchamundos: traded in pairs
Set 2 (green backgrounds_
Set 1 (green and pink backgrounds)

Spoiltpup
04-19-2014, 01:09 PM
The molds will work with the clay, as long as the molds are the solid plastic ones, not the thin bending molds. Hope that helps?

mayaquilt
04-19-2014, 01:12 PM
What a great idea Maya! Are you going to show the rest of the book? It looks really nice.

I made this book with picozine...and printed it all wrong so I had to make loose pages but I think I like it better that way!

If you would like to see the original book (and even print it for yourself) you should be able to see it here: http://www.picozine.com/a174z6334...Mayaquilt

O, and to take away some worries ;) our house won't be empty during our trip. We still got one grown son living at home and I think his girlfriend and friends will be moving in when we are away ;)
(but we find our house cleaner than we left it when we come back. only all the food is gone ;) )

Evalila
04-19-2014, 01:15 PM
My helper and the audience ;)

Just Ducky
04-19-2014, 01:18 PM
why ???? men.... I just now sat here in hopes of playing around here.. and then hubby comes by... want to go to town ???? .. bummer... but really I do, I need more art stuff..
so hi and bye... oh wait... I just posted 2 cards...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_13.jpg .... Easter #13 (jelly beans)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_14.jpg.... Easter #14 (me to you)

sorry to hit and run... think he has the car running already...:wubclub::confused:

Linda4atc
04-19-2014, 01:42 PM
The molds will work with the clay, as long as the molds are the solid plastic ones, not the thin bending molds. Hope that helps?

hmmmm I was thinking just the opposite. I only tried one of the plastic candy molds that didn't bend and had trouble with it. But the seashells and some of my other molds came from the cake decorating section. I have not been able to get the coral out in one pies yet. To many thin branches to it. But the more solid shapes work fine.

A tip, mahe a little ball of clay about the size needed to push in the mold. Dip it in cornstarch or talcum powder then push in the mold. They say don't powder the mold because it can fill in some of detailed areas. Then stick it in the refrigerator for about a minute to chill/harden it some and unmold it.

Linda4atc
04-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Anybody else see that duck streak by? LOL

Evalila beautiful dog, and those cats almost look like my two boys.

Cool books Maya!

lindalee
04-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Theme for the day:

Pen & Ink and Derwent watecolor pencils:

#5 Blackberries TRADED

#6 Sage TRADED

sharlene54
04-19-2014, 02:04 PM
You are certainly in for a busy weekend, Linda and not too much fun. I hope it all turns out OK for you and your hubby.

Those small books look great, mayaquilt. China, what fun.

I love the art being posted. I have a few more, maybe the last for this marathon. I'm not having luck with trades. It seems I'm a little to late asking for trades or my cards just don't fit into some collections. It is a little disheartening.

10E(traded)
11E(traded)

Miss M
04-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Oh boy, I've been missing lot's of lovely art! Yesterday was unexpected, so I didn't even get a chance to fire up the computer, let alone sit and art. I'm fishing out the supplies as we speak and the rest of today is dedicated to arting! :jiggy:

kretakim
04-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Here are yesterday's and today's (so far) cards. They are titled, "Will the real Easter Bunny please stand up".
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img347.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img346.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img345.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img342.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img341.jpg

Only the turtle is left to trade of these- Thank you for the trades.

kretakim
04-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Here are two sets of inchies too. They are Easter Shoes and Spring Birds.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img340.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img343.jpg-traded

Janjo33
04-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Two more bird moos....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Moo_Spring_Birds_3_4.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408969)

Evalila
04-19-2014, 03:21 PM
My last two for today:)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART024.jpg # 24 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_EATART025.jpg # 25

KESagers
04-19-2014, 03:21 PM
More and more wonderful art! Enjoying all of it!

Ham is in the oven and smells so good. :)

Lorali
04-19-2014, 03:26 PM
Thanks Maya, I'll go check that out.
Evalila, is your dog a rough coat collie? Beautiful Boy.
Linda, the blackberry and sage cards are beautiful!!!
Sharlene, don't fret, I haven't asked for many trades yet, lots of time still. ;)
kretakim, beautiful, fun pieces!
Janjo, I love your birds, but I don't collect Moos, I'll be stalking your gallery....

Wheew, think I commented on everything I wanted too. If I missed you since my last post, know that it wasn't on purpose. :err:

Evalila
04-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Itīs a German Shepherd/Collie-Mix. And itīs a Girl **LOL**

HHC
04-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey, I got some things finished! Twinchies - beeswax and paper napkins over book pages or stamped backgrounds.
These are not available as I owe them to our local ATC group. :err: I still need to make a few more.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/medium/1_twinchies_-_floral.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/1_twinchies_-_floral.jpg) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/medium/1_twinchies_seashells.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408980)

HHC
04-19-2014, 04:02 PM
And a few flower ATCs to trade!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_tulip_contentment.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408982) TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Rose_beaute.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408985) [/URL] [URL="http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408984"] beaute http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_pink_blossoms.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408984) TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_tulip_flower_stamp.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=408983)TRADED

Jean
04-19-2014, 04:10 PM
Fantastic art, everyone! I've got an angel, a tree, a streetscape, some cat inchies and some abstracts in varying states of drying, needing pen details, etc. I hope to get 'em up later.

sharlene54
04-19-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm reposting some cards (which are Springy) that I made last year.

#115(traded)

Lorali
04-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Itīs a German Shepherd/Collie-Mix. And itīs a Girl **LOL**

Oops! Sorry girl!!!! That was my next guess, what an adorable mix that turned out to be!

Lorali
04-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Fantastic art, everyone! I've got an angel, a tree, a streetscape, some cat inchies and some abstracts in varying states of drying, needing pen details, etc. I hope to get 'em up later.
Woo hoo! Can't wait to see them Jean!!!:jiggy:

Allegrae
04-19-2014, 04:38 PM
2 new cards so far today

Lorali
04-19-2014, 04:43 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_egghouse.PNG ATC #9 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_ducky.PNG ATC #10traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_brownbird.PNG #11

Juliaom
04-19-2014, 05:18 PM
Okay peeps, I finished 46 cards at my scrap retreat, came home sick, spent two days in bed, sinus stuff, better now and now ready to upload. I did take the photos of the cards at the retreat before I came home and did the backs, so this saved me beaucu time.
Just did the renaming in Picassa so lets see where this leads. If I cannot get them on to this thread, then check my Gallery in about an hour.
Your'alls look gorgeous and fun.

Juliaom
04-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Me again, I just uploaded 33 ATC's to the Easter Athon in my gallery, and also another 13 to the regular gallery. Here is the link, my fingers are tired.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?u=26369

Miss M
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
I promised Madame Ducky a duck card, so here it is! It looks like she's going to get quite the collection of the ol' Duck masquerading as a bunny! LOL
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_1_duckBunny.jpg#1 (on hold for Ducky)
And here's something botanical, ATC size
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_2_flowersInVase.jpg#2

nightowl_too
04-19-2014, 07:20 PM
lindalee I love your blackberries and sage cards. I'm thinking of buying some of the Dewert inktense pencils. How do you like them?
kretakim I love, love, love your spring bird inchies!!
Evalila, your #25 trees is just lovely!

trini70
04-19-2014, 07:30 PM
I got some done! Well, actually, I finally finished most of the half done cards that've been sitting on my work table for so long.
~"Rustic 5 of Clubs"
~"Equal Rights" TRADED
~"Original"
~"Red Beauty"

Jean
04-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Tree (lousy photo, sorry. It looks nice, honest! blue sky washed out)
Angel

Inchies in progress

Lorali
04-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Hey, Jean! :) Great tree, even if it is a poor photo. The Cats look awesome! Ya'll know one of those is mine, right? So, be nice ladies. :policeman:

smallgirl
04-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Every one has been making beautiful art while I've been crunching and filing my taxes. I'm in the lowest bracket and I still get less than a quarter back :cry:

Anyways, I will be back later tonight with some creations!

Love all the cards made!!

Just Ducky
04-19-2014, 09:37 PM
where to start.. I missed so much today.. making a extra run to town and was wanting to hit our local crafty store and she was closed today... family time her sign read... so that is ok... jut wished she would give me a extra key to the shop....:err:

and I have spied a couple cute duckies...got to back stroke and find them cuties..

so to all you sweet marathoners... ARE WE having FUN ????? got your Eggs tie-died ??
and go easy on eating the ears off them chocolate bunnies..
got a few more for tonight... I will be back... (don't run, I be nice)

BekaH
04-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Love all the fabulous art!

So I have a question, it just occurred to me, that the a-thon I was SUPPOSED to host, is going to be not even two weeks after this one ends :/ Starts on May 2, and I was thinking people may not be ready for another a-thon by then...

Would it be better to postpone it til June? I was thinking June 20-23, the 21 is Summer Solstice, and I figured we could do some Summer stuff for that a-thon, since this is our Spring a-thon :)

I hate to intrude on the Easter a-thon about my a-thon but I didn't know where else to ask to get everyone's opinions!

Just Ducky
04-19-2014, 09:57 PM
ducky show and tell... Bunnies ... and for you gals here from other Easter thons.. yes, these are about the same as I have posted other years. just styled a tad different.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_15.jpg .... Easter #15

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_16.jpg....Easter #16

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_17.jpg.... Easter #17

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Easter_18.jpg....... #18

Just Ducky
04-19-2014, 10:09 PM
oh V-Rose where did I miss this.. sorry I didn't even know you had a thon coming. Sorry
not to sure what to suggest... does sound a bit close, but you never know how are marathoners feel...

why don't you post a thread and take a poll... or just have the other gals post what they think. for me personal, I like you idea of June or even late May....
if you open a new thread and ask the gals best do it now so you will have time to change the date or keep your May 2 start....

and you are fine asking your question here... this is where we all are at and best place to get some input to your question...

lindalee
04-19-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm back...hauled 3 loads of sand in my little red truck and DH and I got it all set down as the basis for a new 1000 gallon water tank. Pasta for dinner, answered my pm's now it's time for ART! Back with more art later...

lindalee
04-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Yay, kitties!

Janjo33
04-19-2014, 10:22 PM
We all like to get outside in the Spring - this little one loves to Swing!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Swing.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=409077) Traded

Mouseit
04-19-2014, 10:47 PM
Oh WOW Beautiful art folks you are all a credit to your art.... X

Cathy1
04-19-2014, 10:51 PM
A French Bulldog and her darling babies - ON HOLD
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-029.jpg

Cathy1
04-19-2014, 10:53 PM
These two cards are currently avaiable if anyone would like to trade

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-027.jpg..Card # 2014-027 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-028.jpg..Card #2014-028 - TRADED

Miss M
04-19-2014, 11:03 PM
I've got more flower post cards, however, they are currently too sticky to put into my scanner, so I'll have to post them in the morning. G'night folks, loved all the art today!

Juliaom
04-19-2014, 11:40 PM
Great Dogwood legend, just beautiful. That is the Kentucky State flower.

Juliaom
04-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Janjo, those birdy moos are so darling. Kretakim your animals are so cute, love the green sheep.

Cathy1
04-19-2014, 11:46 PM
this little boston terrier is looking for a forever home.......and he has found one.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-020.jpg

nightowl_too
04-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Hi everyone, I'm back with another art-a-thon ATC. This art-a-thon stuff is fun! It's fun creating at the same time as everyone else. Everyone is doing such nice work. Here is my card...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_Antique_butterfly.jpgI put the details on how I made it on it's gallery page.

Allegrae
04-19-2014, 11:55 PM
One last card for today. Night all!

Just Ducky
04-20-2014, 12:05 AM
oh Cathy all your puppies... so cute... I already got your Beagle ordered... yes!

Linda, you putting in a 1000gl. water tank ??? thinking this must mean where you live it is not working to drill for water ??? wow...

Janjo... that gal is sure having fun with her swing..

Mousie, hey gal, you still playing with them cows ?? learn to milk them yet ??

Miss M. what ??? we gotta wait for the "paint" to dry ??? catch with you in the morning. nite gal.

just thinking about kitties... where is Jewels ... she our Kitty master... More kitties...
oh look... midnight.. my coach is fading and so am I... catch with you gals tomorrow

HAPPY EASTER MORINING

Just Ducky
04-20-2014, 12:10 AM
waving hi to NiteOwl and Allegrae.... you both posted while I was slowly writing...
Niteowl... so pretty with butterfly and daisy
Allegrae.... your card is so period, love it...

ok, now going bed-bye....

BekaH
04-20-2014, 12:12 AM
How do I post a thread with a poll?

lindalee
04-20-2014, 12:21 AM
Wow, I am SO stoked at the art here, WANT it all! We have created an amazing field of creativity here...art on!

#7 raspberries
#8 blackberries 2

Pen & ink and Derwent watercolor pencils.

lindalee
04-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Our well went dry years ago. And we have been doing so much remodelling that deepening our well (about 15 grand) has got to wait until we finish. Water is cheap in comparison. We have a 3000 gallon tank, and we're adding this one because the water truck brings out 4000 gallons, so we're not getting as much for our $235 charge. One filling lasts about 6 months...there's only 2 of us here... Financially it doesn't make sense to spend that much on a well when water is so inexpensove, but you never know. And we want to be self sufficient as much as we can...we're off grid too!

Linda, you putting in a 1000gl. water tank ??? thinking this must mean where you live it is not working to drill for water ??? wow...

HAPPY EASTER MORINING

smallgirl
04-20-2014, 01:35 AM
Happy Easter Everyone!!http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/22156/1_pickachu_and_perriwinkle.jpg

smallgirl
04-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Here are three from me, but Evalila gets first choice because I owe her a card.
1. Wetland Wonders
2. Singing Bird (proverb reads "If you keep a green bough in your heart, a singing bird will come)
3. Hummingbird

nightowl_too
04-20-2014, 02:08 AM
OMG! Smallgirl your bunnies just about blinded me with their extreme cuteness! You need to post a cuteness alert before you go puttin stuff like that on the forum :) lol :)

nightowl_too
04-20-2014, 02:10 AM
After I was finally able to tear my eyes away from the cute bunnies I saw you posted some pretty cards too. Very nice.