ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date – August 16, 2014
Signup/withdraw date – August 9, 2014
Number of Cards - 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants – unlimited
Media – hand drawn zentangles

Time for the next in the Zentangle color series! This time it’s blue!
Again, there is also a corresponding Inchie swap.

*Each card should be different and should use at least 3 different visible zentangle patterns.
*You can make zentangle pictures or just abstract.
*You can use “official” zentangles from www.zentangle.com or www.tanglepatterns.com or make up your own!
*Because these are Zentangles, that makes this a Hand Drawn swap.

*clarification on single color cards -
You can draw them any way you choose as long as there is no actual color other than blue. (ie no pink, purple, green, red, yellow, orange or brown.) Please no purplish-blue or greenish-blue on the same card as the blue. It makes it look like they’re actually purple or green.

Silver and gold accents are acceptable.

Since it is a "blue zentangle" swap you want the majority of the card to be blue. Whether the card is blue paper with black or white ink, white paper painted/colored blue, black paper with blue marks, or white paper with blue marks. the only thing I don't recommend is blue pen on blue paper unless the shades are dark/light enough to be able to see.

Please note:
- All cards should be the standard 3.5” x 2.5” Please trim neatly.
- Please make cards sturdy. At least 2 layers. If you wave it and it bends easy, it’s too thin.
- Please, no embellishments
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include username and origin (state and/or country) on the back of all cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please only send work you are proud of.
- Please include username and swap name on envelope.
- Late cards will be returned unswapped.
- No communication and no cards will result in a neutral iTrader.

Postage Requirements:

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES!

If playing in both the ATC and Inchie version, feel free to mail them together to save postage! I will mail them back to you together so only one mailing label is needed.

You may also send multiple colors together, just please make sure you send separate stamps and labels for each color.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not send SASEs or envies. I have limited storage space and it's easier for me to provide envelopes than try to store everyone's envies.

US - please send a clearly written or typed address label and as much loose postage as it took for you to send. (.49 or .70) I will be glad to provide return envelopes. If sending 6 cards, please include at least .70, in the past swaps I have noticed that 6 cards makes the weight go over an ounce.

International - No limit and I will provide postage if you are unable to send a US dollar or loose US postage. Please include a clearly written or typed mailing label.

An extra on theme ATC is, as always, never required or expected but would be immensely treasured forever and ever.
(please don't send any collage bits n pieces, I don't collage anymore and nowhere to put them. thank you anyways)

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. I will leave feedback when I receive your cards.

When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

List of players.

me

1. Bag123
2. GwennieJo
3. Gnome
4. margoartist
5. BlancoLobo
6. Gordianot
7. Sarnie
8. JenUrebel
9. aznfg
10. zandradee
11. rss5
12. Dragon597
13. DmyTLadybug
14. Rinny
15. noreaster91
16. Sochickennoodle
17. Dulci
18. Franzia
19. Pennyquilter
20. wolfpax3
21. DeepDarkHana
22. 1 Art Lady
23. artsoup
24. ortiz470
25. Victoria Kamalova
26. MACE
27. dmknoell
28. miss
29. Wolfflow450
30. poemars
31. letterdiva

Thanks!

please feel free to post pictures of your cards when you are finished for inspiration for the rest of us!

Previous Swaps:
Red Zentangle ATC Swap Gallery
Green Zentangle ATC Swap Gallery
Purple Zentangle ATC Swap Gallery
Yellow Zentangle ATC Swap Gallery

Last edited:
Can I join the list of the addicted? These swaps are so much fun! I get to play with long forgotten tangles and receive amazing cards in return - win/win!!

I will join.

Can I join the list of the addicted? These swaps are so much fun! I get to play with long forgotten tangles and receive amazing cards in return - win/win!!

in for a penny, in for a pound. sign me up, please!

Me too, please!

I want to play as well!!! Blue is my favorite color! :laugh:

wow, I go to work and come home to lots of signups! welcome all!

blancolobo, sarnie and jenurbel

I don't see us on the list, did you forget to add us?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom