PDA

View Full Version : Summer Solstice A-Thon Official Thread June 20 -23

Pages : [1] 2

BekaH
06-19-2014, 03:01 PM
This is the official thread for the Summer Solstice A-thon.

Starting time: June 20, Friday (Whatever TIME you want to start!)
Ending time: June 23, Monday (Whatever TIME you want to end!)

Hosts: Vampiress_Rose, KESagers, Just Ducky

This is an ATART (all types of art a-thon) and this is open to everyone.

What we can do: ANYTHING! ATC’s, chunky pages, post cards, inchies, twinchies, rinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rolos, gothic arches, – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create!

All Media Welcome: Drawing, Painting, Collaging, Sewing, Photography, Digital Art, whatever your heart desires!

And of course we can trade! This marathon is open to everyone and all kinds of art.

What is an A-TART?

It’s an All Types of ART marathon where you can create art together, post to thread, and trade! (AKA Crazy Ladies Crafting!)

How to Play:

Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your A-Thon gallery and post to the thread (if you desire). Trading and chatting are going on all the time.
After your card is traded, please move it to the Traded Gallery (ATC or mail art appropriate). After A-Thon, if you have cards still available, please move them to the available gallery and OUT of the A-Thon gallery.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE:

When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST:

And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:

From your atcsforall.com gallery:

It’s easiest to have two windows open.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

From your computer:

1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

NEW TO MARATHONS OR A-THONS? If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me or the co-hosts if you have questions. You can also post questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR USERNAME (EASY TO READ) ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARDS. You can't get an iTrader if your trading partner doesn't know who you are.

OPTIONAL THEMES:

1. Friday - Sunshine! Summer Solstice is the mark of beginning of summer for some traditions, or the longest day of the year in most traditions. Celebrate with sunshine!

2. Saturday - Patriotic! Celebrate your country. There are a lot of Independence Days and Patriotic Holidays occurring worldwide over the summer. Show your pride!

3. Ice Cream Vs. Hot Chocolate - By popular demand! If it's cold in your area, and you want some hot chocolate, draw us a cup to share! If it's hot in your area, and you want to cool down with some ice cream, share that too! <3 We want to enjoy your sweets as well, and we will probably even want to trade for it!

4. Something SPOOKY! - Evil spirits were said to lurk about on the magical night of the summer solstice. St. John’s wort, an aromatic ancient herb that smells like turpentine or balsam was used to ward off witches and evil spirits. Circlets were fashioned from stems of St. John’s wort and worn on the head. Farmers wreathed livestock with circles of St. John’s wort. Bouquets of the herb were placed in the home, on the doorstep and over the door to prevent evil from entering the home.

Above all, Have Fun! Remeber the above themes are just suggestions, you do NOT have to make a card, but if you do, please share!

http://i62.tinypic.com/n3kmw.jpg

prayer_at_night
06-19-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm here! :) Hope to get some free cards done, I'd love to trade with you a-thon ladies! :yes:

Miss M
06-19-2014, 03:19 PM
on board!

chaosatlanta
06-19-2014, 03:23 PM
Ooh ... I haven't a-thoned in ages. I'm glad I popped by today. :jiggy:

BekaH
06-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Yay! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! I have some housework to do... Poo... Then I'm probably going to get caught up on some cards that I OWE before I start anything else. But everyone else, feel free to start a day early if you like! If it's still the 19th where you are ;)

BekaH
06-19-2014, 03:53 PM
P.S... This weekend I'm going to try hand drawing some flowers, as if anyone has any special requests ;)

Spoiltpup
06-19-2014, 04:13 PM
P.S... This weekend I'm going to try hand drawing some flowers, as if anyone has any special requests ;)
Always love LILIES (especially orange tiger lilies) *hint hint* ;)

BekaH
06-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Deanna, I'll jot that down and see what I can do for you ;) I TOO love orange tiger lilies, they're soooo pretty!

Can we add my brain to this discussion ladies? lol! I'm only 26, but I think I'm losing it! HA. This morning, I forgot that someone had asked for a card from me. I remembered someone asking but couldn't remember who it was. Not to worry, she had forgotten also... But THAT was the first sign! The second sign, I didn't know it was time for the a-thon! WTH?! Time just got away from me! Then, I was cleaning my house and had picked up my little one's play doh she was playing with... Couldn't recall where I had put it... But, I found it when I started doing dishes, and it was in the sink!!!!!

I'm really losing it..... :/

Spoiltpup
06-19-2014, 04:39 PM
You can blame my meds too! ;)

BekaH
06-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Well I take my own meds, so I don't need anyone else's to blame, but thanks for the offer :P lol

theweavershand
06-19-2014, 04:44 PM
popping in and hoping to play.

BekaH
06-19-2014, 04:55 PM
hope so too! can't wait to see what you create :)

KESagers
06-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Working on some backgrounds . . .

BekaH
06-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Yes, I've already started as well! I just drew up a baby chick. Off to give my little one a bath, and then I'll color him :) Maybe draw another, and collage some.

prayer_at_night
06-19-2014, 07:31 PM
Am I really the first one? Can't believe it! :biglaugh:
Here's my first card, available for trade!

BekaH
06-19-2014, 07:35 PM
O o I love it!!! :-)

BekaH
06-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Ok, granted it's the 19th and the a-thon doesn't officially start until the 20th butttt... I gave permission for people to start early! Where is everyone?!

BekaH
06-19-2014, 08:44 PM
BOTH TRADED

1. Baby Chick
2. Pretty Little Elephant

artchick501
06-19-2014, 09:00 PM
Oh my goodness - I didn't see that we could start early, so I'm already behind! Ha! I hope to join in some, especially on Saturday and Sunday. Perfect time for an ATHON!

BekaH
06-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Yay! So happy to see you on the thread artchick! :) You're not that far behind, only three cards been created so far! So you've got plenty of time! HUGS!

Cathy1
06-19-2014, 09:05 PM
I am sure I am going to have time to play. Can't wait to get started - it is already 12 hours into the 20th for me LOL

nightowl_too
06-19-2014, 09:10 PM
..."Where is everyone?!"....

I was off creating :) Here are my first cards for this ATART...

#1 Sailboat at a rocky shore, watercolor
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_1_sailboat_at_rocky_shore.jpg

#2 Violets, watercolor
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_2_violets.jpg

#3 Crazy coneflowers, watercolor and pens
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_3_crazy_cone_flowers.jpg

BekaH
06-19-2014, 09:12 PM
How lovely! I love them all! :) I want to get a few more cards made before I start ASKING for trades. But by all means, if anyone wants any of mine, feel free to ask!

Cathy, start WHENEVER! I've allowed everyone to start on the 19th, can't ever have to much crafting! ;)

miloccpep
06-19-2014, 09:14 PM
It's already 20th Jun, 9.02 here in Singapore.
All occasion cards:-
4x6 cards with Origami 8-pc paper flower and crane/bird.
3x2 tag with Origami 8-pc paper flower albeit smaller.
Both has a tiny bling-bling in the center of the flower.

NOT FOR TRADE. as these are made for sales in July Mini Maker Faire.
My scanner did no justice to the colors. They are much nicer in RL.

miloccpep
06-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Another set of 4x6 all-occasion-cards: Angels

Origami Angels on torn paper background.

NOT FOR TRADE

miloccpep
06-19-2014, 09:24 PM
And another set: Christmas

Origami Santa on a Sled on 4x6 stock card. Cut n paste snow landscape.

That's it for now.

Jewels
06-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Checking out the art. Hoping to play.

Suze
06-19-2014, 09:38 PM
OOOHHH, I really want to athon with everyone. Its been ages since I have played.
I'm at the tail end of a bout of shingles, no more rash, but still that pain
BUT, it comes and goes.......and my sweet daughter stocked me up with groceries and postage......so when the owies "goes" , I'm going to try and play.

BekaH
06-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Miloccpep, I love all of your cards, especially your angels, you really put a lot of work into your origami! <3

Jewels, you BETTER play, I'm dying to add more kitties to my collection!! <3

Suze, poor thing! I hope you feel well enough to play! Have never had shingles, but I've heard they are nasty! Wishing you well and hoping they'll leave you alone long enough that you can make some cards to trade and share! :)

Kimmie
06-19-2014, 10:05 PM
I'll be lurking around this weekend... and hope to do something to trade with. I promised myself that this time, I will NOT get into "ATHON DEBT" !!!!

Just Ducky
06-19-2014, 10:08 PM
WELCOME all ya marathoners....

oh Suze, shingles ??? oh ouch.. I have a neighbor that is with your problem and sure ain't fun... such hope you better real real soon...

and SHOW and TELL from our far away gals, Rita (Miloccpep) love your latest origami. the flower and crane is my favorite..
Prayer-at-night (Sarah) cute cute HOOT-OWL ... and so great seeing you playing this weekend..
our HOSTESS, Beka... hi gal.. and yep, I am here... haven't made anything yet:cry:
and truth ???? I tore my craftroom apart yesterday and painted ceiling and walls ....what I mess I have piled up in the center of this room... hoping to get everything back in place by sometime tomorrow.. but hey, my room is pretty now :wubclub: so I sure hope to get some creative juices flowing by this time tomorrow...
Nite Owl, hi Debs.... and pretty watercolors you just posted, love the sailboat and Violets..

who I missing ??? oh oh... Jewels .... my kitty lady... and fellow Michigander... sure hope I can dangle something that catches your eye....

waving at Cathy, KESagers, Miss M, Spoiltpup, ArtChick and hello Weaverhand...
looking like we got a fun bunch of marathon gals ready to play...

BekaH
06-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Ducky! You made it! Yes, you and Ducky better get that craft room together so you can art with us! You ARE co host, after all, LOL :P

Btw, I totally pulled your stunt! Even after you noted that the a-thon was coming up so soon, time totally got away from me!... Earlier today Donna asked on the pre thread if there was an official thread yet. Of course at the time there wasn't! I looked at my calendar and was like "Ahhh! It's the 19th!" Lol! Somewhere in the back of my mind I KNEW that the A-thon was this weekend, I just didn't figure how close this weekend was! LOL. I had to scramble to get this up.

I'm busy drawing, I've only got three cards done so far but I'm quite proud of em!

Hope to see more people posting more art! Here's my next one, "Pippy Puffin" (I LOVE puffins, they are so stinkin adorable!)

TRADED

BekaH
06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
Oh and here I am just sharing but this is the tree frog I finally finished for dmnh.

BekaH
06-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Oh, and decals_gal! You better try to play at least a little ;)

SunTrade
06-19-2014, 10:56 PM
I think I have never participated on a "thon" I will try to make some cards ....

Just Ducky
06-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Hello SunTrade... and super.. sure hope to see you playing with us this weekend...

and yikes... I found my scissors .... but that is about all so far... man this new painted room is sure pretty BUT.... everything is everywhere... except I can't find nuttin'

nightowl_too
06-19-2014, 11:17 PM
Ooohhh, I really like that cute puffin :)

BekaH
06-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Thank you :-) I so adore puffins :-)

Suntrade, no better time to start than the present, love to have you!! :-)

Ducky, aye! Do I need to call the maid??

smallgirl
06-19-2014, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the invite, but I can't play this time because I am volunteering for the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup!

BekaH
06-19-2014, 11:53 PM
Hope you'll still stop in and chat! Hugs :-)

BekaH
06-20-2014, 12:03 AM
I think that I am done for the night but I.Hope to.be able to.get.many more cards made tomorrow!!!

Evalila
06-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Wow, great start already!!! Hope to play at least a bit - Im not feeling very well at the moment, hope this darn headaches will go away soon. :(

BekaH
06-20-2014, 01:56 AM
Awww I do hope you start feeling better Evalila! I know the feeling with the headaches... I have a drs appt Monday, I've been having awful headaches for about a week now. They come on about the same time every day. It's either cluster headaches (Ow!) or more than likely, a sinus infection (AGAIN!) because my teeth have been hurting too :( But thankfully it's not so bad for me not to craft! LOL. I said I stopped after my puffin... But... I made three oil pastel / gel pen cards after that! LOL. Now it really is bed time because I'm super sleepy! LOL. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some collage cards done. I just didn't have the motivation for that tonight. Was in more of a drawing mood, lol.

1. TRADED Pretty Flower - The card is not uneven, I just had to take the photo at an angle so the gloss mod podge wouldn't cast a glare!

2. Just a Pretty - I applied the mod podge in a way that made the card sort of textured. Neat effect.

3. TRADED Shine.

Evalila
06-20-2014, 02:00 AM
Beautiful cards, Beka! Hope you feel better soon, too :)

Sleep well!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 02:08 AM
Thank you Evelyn! HUGS!

nightowl_too
06-20-2014, 02:24 AM
I've got my last one for today....

#4 Butterfly Girl. watercolor

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_4_Solstice_ATART_butterfly_girl.jpg

(gads, my scanner sure does degrade the crispness of my watercolors...makes it almost look a bit blurry, or maybe I need new glasses :geek:)

Evalila I hope you feel better. :wubclub:

BekaH
06-20-2014, 02:48 AM
LOVE it!!!

SunTrade
06-20-2014, 02:50 AM
well, I have trouble sleeping so I made a couple of cards. Since the first theme is sunshine AND I am Suntrade :jiggy::twitcy: I made a couple of sun cards ... hope they fit the theme.

Evalila
06-20-2014, 02:56 AM
Oooh, beautiful SunTrade :)

Mouseit
06-20-2014, 04:23 AM
Peeking in.............

chaosatlanta
06-20-2014, 05:25 AM
Off to a great start! It's always fun to wake up and see what wonderful art everyone has made during an a-thon.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC239.JPG (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415111)
"Hot & Bubbly Sun"

I doodled this last night, and then fell asleep before I could get over here to upload it. I hope to have time to play a bit today.

Kimmie
06-20-2014, 06:47 AM
chaosatlanta, that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! OMGOSH!!!

dmnh
06-20-2014, 06:49 AM
Good Morning Everyone!
Some great art already showing up in this thread!
I will see what I can come up with this morning. I have an appt later this afternoon. I won't be able to play much on Saturday because it is my mother's 80th birthday and we're having a big wing ding for her. Her birthday is actually today. Lots of folks will be showing up for that. Should be a rousing good time! I'll play as much as time allows. I have another appt on Sunday morning with the insurance adjuster. Not sure how long that will take. He's coming round the ol' homestead to look at last weekend's storm damage.

Vrose, I LOVE the frog chunky! He'll make a wonderful addition to my frog book! Thanks!

Gonna get some coffee in me, wake up a bit and see what the muse has in store.

Kimmie
06-20-2014, 06:50 AM
To everyone..who've made art thus far.. beautiful work!!!

I'd rock each of you but my kindle won't cooperate! Gggggrrrrr!

kretakim
06-20-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh wow! Terrific artwork so far. I need to get busy today so I will have something to trade with! I adore the beautiful mosaic look Chaosatlanta. It is gorgeous!

Miss M
06-20-2014, 07:52 AM
Well, I've got to work today :cry: LOL, but I'll be checking in. I may not really get started until tomorrow. Enjoying the art work so far!

KESagers
06-20-2014, 08:03 AM
What a strong start - so much great art already! Morning everyone! Or good evening depending on where you are! ;) I set aside today for a lot of play but I need to catch a morning nap first and then you'll see a lot of me. (I hope my muse co-operates.) Got some backgrounds printed yesterday and they are dry and ready to be mounted and cut today. I'm looking forward to all of the art that we create. :)

Jewels
06-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Some lovely art this morning. Here's a couple of Kitties I finished. Must say 'The Tattletail' is one of my favorites that I've done. It turned out so darned cute.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Cat-_The_Tattletail.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11549/small/1_Cat-_Gifts_from_the_Heart.jpg

artchick501
06-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Jewels, you have such a way with kitty behavior!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Oh they are so adorable jewels!!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's amazing art!!

Dmnh, I am so happy you like your frog :-) :-)

Kimmie
06-20-2014, 10:37 AM
Working on mucho inchies this morning... can't post pictures now but will asap.

Off to work on some twinchies and ATC's now.

artchick501
06-20-2014, 11:03 AM
these are watercolor over a stamped image!
Both are traded now

Kimmie
06-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Beautiful, artchick501!!!! I just love flowers!

Allegrae
06-20-2014, 11:09 AM
Beautiful cards so far! Will join you over the weekend.

BekaH
06-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Well I am going to eat some breakfast and then I'll be working on some cards. I may take a hint from artchick and watercolor some stamps :-) :-) I have so many stamps I never use!! Well have to dig them out :-) :-)

artchick501
06-20-2014, 11:41 AM
I made these with stuff that I found on my desk. I may do that a lot to help clean things up!

Be Cheerful is traded

Sarah's mom
06-20-2014, 11:51 AM
WOW- lovely art! I would like to take part if thats ok. My husband and my daughter both are out this evening, so I take my time and try to create something.

HHC
06-20-2014, 11:58 AM
I hope to have time to play a bit. Actually, I need to make time to play. Too much work, and all that. :)

KESagers
06-20-2014, 12:02 PM
I see some kitties from Jewels and great art from Artchick. :)

HHC, Sarah, Allagrae - I hope you can play!

Can't wait to see those inchies Decals gal!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Sarah's mom, you are.more than welcome! Can't wait to see your art :-)

Artchick, more awesome art, I can't keep up!!

Hhc, I hope you get to play!!

I'm working on my first doodle now.

artchick501
06-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Taking a break for lunch - looking forward to trading with all of you!

KESagers
06-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Looking forward to that doodle Vampiress Rose!

Here is a Kaleidoscope I'm offering this marathon. It's a digital print and unlimited:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_P-Peonie-K-ATCw.jpg
Pink Peony Kaliedoscope ATC

Our peony plant really bloomed this year! :)

dmnh
06-20-2014, 12:46 PM
I spent the morning finishing up some art commitments and started on some fishes I'll put up for trade later today. It's going to be some hours before the fishes are done. I have an appt this afternoon in town and will get back to art once I get back home. I have to make something to take to Ma's birthday party tomorrow. My sister said, "Bring some jello." Ok, that sounds easy enough! Means a trip to the grocery store while I'm in town though.

You all are showing off some great art! I'll have something to show before the day is out!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Oh jello, easy peasy lol. I hope your mom has a terrific birthday!!! That's definitely something to celebrate :-)

First doodle of the day, done. Working on second drawing now. I sure am glad I have my new smart phone. Makes it so much easier to check in since I can use it AT my desk!! :-)

Evalila
06-20-2014, 01:08 PM
My "Warm-Up"-cards:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART001.jpg # 01 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART002.jpg # 02 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART003.jpg # 03

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART004.jpg # 04 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART005.jpg # 05 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART006.jpg # 06

BekaH
06-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Wow Evelyn, you've been busy :-) I love them all, but especially the clown!!! :-)

prayer_at_night
06-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Kristin, that Kaleidoscope is so, so pretty. :cute:

And Evelyn, you make Steampunk look so easy... I totally suck at it! :biglaugh:

Awesome art everyone! And mom, so good to have you here! *hugs*

KESagers
06-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Thank you!

MMMM jello! I think I have some in my cupboard I need to use up.

Oh nice collages Evalila!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Ok so here are my sunshines for the day, and then something a little more spooky.

ALL TRADED

nightowl_too
06-20-2014, 02:28 PM
I see there is all kinds of eye candy showing up in this thread. :)

BekaH
06-20-2014, 02:30 PM
I am so happy that the first a-thon i've hosted is off to such an awesome start! Thank you all so much for participating and sharing and trading! :D

KESagers
06-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Nice sunshine cards V Rose!

My original photo turned into a digital water color. Embellished with hand stamping and a postage stamp.

You choice of
Flower
Butterfly
Leaf

I have several of each available to trade.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Pink_Peony_collage.jpg

BekaH
06-20-2014, 02:35 PM
After that second sun, I was seeing dots... The background was tedious! LOL

KESagers
06-20-2014, 02:38 PM
I can imagine - it's incredibly intricate!

catb
06-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Would love to pop in if I can! Will see how things go.

nightowl_too
06-20-2014, 03:03 PM
Oooh....postage stamps! My weakness. I've got to get creating so I can trade more. I really like that top card KESagers.

SunTrade
06-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Thank you for the nice comments on mine! All cards are so beautiful! Jewels your kitties are always adorable!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Catb, hope you get a chance to play. I'm laying down with daughter for a nap. More crafting later tonight

FlyingPhoenix
06-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Hello everyone! Lovely art being posted!

Just stopped in as I haven't had much of a chane on-site lately, and stumbled upon this. I haven't had the energy to do much art lately due to the little one I'm expecting, but here's hoping I have some time to play and knock the cobwebs out of my brain. Missed you all!

artchick501
06-20-2014, 03:28 PM
playing with a sort of steam punk theme
Rusty heart is available. Man of vision is traded!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Love them artchick! And hello flying Phoenix!!! We have missed you! I do hope you feel like creating at some point :-) we love your art

Spoiltpup
06-20-2014, 03:42 PM
You guys are in fine ATC form! I have posted my cards from last night and this morning in my ATHON gallery. Please check them out! And if you know how to post pics on this thread using an iPad, please share!!

Evalila
06-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Heres my last card for today :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART007.jpg # 07

artchick501
06-20-2014, 03:54 PM
it's beautiful Evelyn!

KESagers
06-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Thank you NightOwl - Donnacr has our next marathon and it's a postage stamp one!

Artchick and Evalila you are rocking the ATCs!

KESagers
06-20-2014, 04:18 PM
My original digital art. Very thin lite chunky. NO thick embellishments or danglies - traded as is.

LE of 4

This particular type of image begs to be kept simple:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Peony_Burst.jpg
Peony Burst - chunky lite

Will trade for other art.

Della
06-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Hi everyone!!! As my Aunty would say, "I am all behind like the cow's tail", (if you stop and think about it a second it will make sense) I have a couple of questions as this is my first official a-thon ever....can I post some backgrounds that I already had done??? They are extras from the "Torn Text Background" swap that NancyL just finished up with. Kinda got carried away and made like 20 of them............... And just in general, do they have to be "hot off the presses" or can they be from my stash???? I suppose either of them could be contenders for the "dumb question of the week" award.............. :embarrassed: Anyway, here I am in all me glory............ :err:

Suze
06-20-2014, 04:40 PM
oh! lovely art everyone! I'm working on some cards, almost finished. Had to pop in here and cheer you all on.....Athon Nuts One and All!

Suze
06-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Della, I'm the last one to give advice on cards...partly done, almost done, done , etc. ....as I am old and brain is slow.
BUT if I remember correctly, its kinda like the army (used to be) "don't ask, don't tell"....just "show and trade"..............I don't think the army did the last one. yikes.

Athoners are very very sweet and great enabler's .......

(right?) (can I get a "amen")

BekaH
06-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Oh della, not at all. Gently, we only post stuff that we've made during the allotted time frame for the a-thon. But if you'd like to post a LINK so that we can view the others, I don't.have an issue with that :-) would LOVE to see your backgrounds :-) also, warm welcome to you and suze!!! Can't wait to see what you ladies have up your sleeves. Obviously, my nap time is NOT going so well. Lol

Della
06-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Ok, a link it is....I guess the fact that I JUST scanned them doesn't count, does it?? :err: Well, then, I will just have to admit to the a-thon universe that these have been finished and on my work table for a good 2 weeks AT LEAST, but here's the link so you can see if you like my first attempt at doing torn text backgrounds..... hope so!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/123552641@N07/sets/72157645276068635/

Now, off to do some actual legal traders!!! :laugh:

artchick501
06-20-2014, 05:35 PM
I hope to have more later :0)

sarat
06-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Thanks to our hostess"--Vampiress_Rose, KESagers, Just Ducky. And to Vampiress_Rose for the reminder.

Been playing with beeswax and napkins. Here are two and they are available:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4435/small/1_Life_is_good.jpg Life is good
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4435/small/1_Love_these_poppies.jpg LOve these poppies

KESagers
06-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Della - V Rose is right on and your link is excellent. I'll add that you can go ahead and use backgrounds that you already have in your stash for this marathon and make some ATCs that we can trade. :yes: Cuz those backgrounds are wonderful!

I gotta go make supper but I'll be back to answer PMs afterwards!

Oh nice Sarat!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Oh yes, thanks Kristen! Yes, Della you can definitely USE those backgrounds if you wish! They are lovely! Many people DO prepare their backgrounds ahead of time ;) I LOVE those backgrounds! Very good job indeed!

Guys, I feel like a bit of a let down today... I've only done four cards so far :( I just haven't had the best day... health wise.... I think I've got a sinus infection or something, been having headaches for a week now and with that, tooth pain (All teeth not just one), and a feeling of pressure/fullness in my head. I have a drs appt scheduled Monday. (So that will cut short my creating time Monday, boo! Dr's appt for self in morning and for daughter in evening!) But add to that my anxiety... And I've just felt crappy today.

Hopefully you all will forgive me though and hope that it's quality that counts! Not quantity ;)

Anyways, artchick, you're on a roll, for this to be your first ever a-thon! Woot woot!

Sarat, you're quite welcome for reminder, happy to have you on board :) I LOVE those beeswax cards so I'm sure I'll LOVE whatever you made for me for the PIF as well!

I hope to get a few more cards done today at least, I have a feeling tonight is going to be an early bed time night!

HUGS all, and please keep me in prayers/thoughts/wishes, whatever you do!

Sarah's mom
06-20-2014, 06:34 PM
ONLY 4 cards?????
I made four cards today and I am as proud as can be!
I never made 4 cards on one evening- I guess I am really slow...:err:

Suze
06-20-2014, 06:37 PM
oh, dear, I'm in trouble. already.
(Della, glad that V,Rose and Kes told it true. I knew we could do backgrounds, and I think I remember being in athon's where we could have stuff ready to assemble , but the actual card had to be made during athon time. )
Course, them there athons had lots of Bailey's and chocolate and other "spirits" to drink.
gals was just a'passing the drinks all around and I don't mean apple juice. :huh:;):jiggy:

HHC
06-20-2014, 06:39 PM
4 cards is a lot! Any cards that get done, are plenty. The important thing is, are you having fun making them? :)

Suze
06-20-2014, 06:42 PM
oh, I forgot......V.Rose, hope you feel better soon. I think its great that you made four cards already...
(have you tried "steaming" for your sinus pain and pressure?..it sometimes works for me when I get that crud.)

Lorali
06-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Looking forward to that doodle Vampiress Rose!

Here is a Kaleidoscope I'm offering this marathon. It's a digital print and unlimited:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_P-Peonie-K-ATCw.jpg
Pink Peony Kaliedoscope ATC

Our peony plant really bloomed this year! :)
Beautiful! Ours did well this year, surprising, with the horrible cold we had here!!!

Lorali
06-20-2014, 07:21 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/large/1_the_tree_spiet.PNG http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/large/1_rays.PNGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/large/1_redrays.PNG http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/large/1_into_the_wile.PNG

My first 4 are done! I thought about the athon earlier this week, but then got involved with Weight Watchers on line. Thanks for the reminder V-Rose!!!

Sarah's mom
06-20-2014, 07:23 PM
I uploaded three a-thon cards to the gallery. Anybody wants to have a look...?

dsaeta
06-20-2014, 07:58 PM
My sister's here, my sister's here!!! Hopefully we will get around to making some art tomorrow. I know we want to try some new stencils on my gelli plate. So can't wait. You guys have been having all the fun! And the art so far has been so cool. I want in!

catb
06-20-2014, 08:08 PM
So much fab art!

KESagers
06-20-2014, 08:20 PM
The sisters are in the house!!!!!!

Sarah's Mom - your cards are great - everyone go take a look! :)

Lorali - my favorite is the patriotic starburst! and yes - thank goodness the Peonies survived!

Suze - you got it right - all prep is good but the final assembly must be during the marathon.

V Rose - Take care of yourself! You are rocking this marathon in spite of how you are feeling. I don't go very fast any more most of the time now so I tend to create sets of cards and not very many of them. We all work at our own pace. I'm happy to trade with anyone who sees something they like or I'll hold something also. Now I'm starting to fade but I have a set of cards half started so I'm going to try to go finish them. :v_spin:

kretakim
06-20-2014, 08:26 PM
I have been practicing my watercolor techniques. You can tell the progression of which ones I did first and which ones were a bit later. I still have plenty of practicing to do. Here are the first three:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img051.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img052.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img053.jpg

kretakim
06-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Here are the other three watercolors I did today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img054.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img049.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29276/small/1_img050.jpg

BekaH
06-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Oh man. I go nap for awhile and come back and look at all this awesome art!!! :-) just beautiful!

Thank you all for the well wishes. I feel a bit better since.I had a nap but, now too wake back up!!! Lol. It's a sinus infection, ear infection, or.maybe both but I have a feeling I'll need drugs. Who doesn't need drugs? Lmao! Ok, gotta be good lol.

I wish I.could give you rock's on my phone but that's the only thing it won't let me do. I'll try to hand those out later. Note off to message some people about trades ;)

SunTrade
06-20-2014, 08:49 PM
OMG I cannot keep up with this thread! All the artwork is FABULOUS!

Kretakim I am in LOVE with your flowers!

artchick501
06-20-2014, 08:58 PM
last two for tonight!
both are traded!

kretakim
06-20-2014, 09:02 PM
Aww Shucks, Thank you so much. I am just learning how to work watercolors.

OMG I cannot keep up with this thread! All the artwork is FABULOUS!

Kretakim I am in LOVE with your flowers!

KESagers
06-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Kretakim those watercolors are beautiful!

Artchik the great art keeps coming!

I thought I had a few more ATCs in me tonight but I guess not. I need to put my feet up - but I'll have my iPad so I can keep checking in on all this inspiring art that keeps appearing. Art on!

chaosatlanta
06-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Oh My! What lovely art has been happening today!

I managed a couple of other pieces today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC240.JPG (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415203)
"Penguin Heatwave"

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/large/1_inchies20JUN14.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415204)
"Kitten Inchies"

I am already getting sleepy ... so that's it for me tonight.
Have Fun, Everyone!

Alessandra
06-20-2014, 09:56 PM
I am in!!!!!

BekaH
06-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Oh all this art is absolutely fabulous!!! Love the Victorian theme, artchick.

ChaosAtlanta, I show your style!!

I just finished two collage cards. So that's the collages for the day so far... Well post later.

Kimmie
06-20-2014, 10:15 PM
I've been a busy bee today with the inchies...finished 27 with 10 more on the table half completed...I just can't post my pictures to be able to trade!!!!

But, I am so excited because I ordered a COMPLETE premier set of Prismacolor pencils that came earlier this week...150 colors!!!!... and I absolutely love them!

The art is on for me... I will figure out how to get pic posts on here hopefully tomorrow. I see too much I want. :)

KESagers
06-20-2014, 10:18 PM
I see sweet kitties!!!! :)

Welcome Alessandra!

VRose you're lasting longer than me tonight!

Decals gal - even if you can just get them in your gallery we can see them there.

Spoiltpup
06-20-2014, 10:22 PM
I've been a busy bee today with the inchies...finished 27 with 10 more on the table half completed...I just can't post my pictures to be able to trade!!!!

But, I am so excited because I ordered a COMPLETE premier set of Prismacolor pencils that came earlier this week...150 colors!!!!... and I absolutely love them!

The art is on for me... I will figure out how to get pic posts on here hopefully tomorrow. I see too much I want. :)
27 inchies? How do you not go cross eyed? lol can't wait to see them!

Spoiltpup
06-20-2014, 10:23 PM
My first encaustic cards are uploaded. Vamp Rose took a bite out of that turtle in like 30 seconds flat! lol

Just Ducky
06-20-2014, 10:48 PM
where to start..... first.... so sorry to be SO not around you giddy bunch of gals today...
had stuff' shopping this morning that lasted well into the late afternoon.. but finally made mind up on new kitchen faucet.... lite for over the kitchen table and new ceiling fan... oh and lots more paint, rollers and all that stuff.. so tomorrow we start painting ceilings.. gads I HATE painting ceilings...

everyone has posted so dang many BEAUTIFUL cards .... want to comment on each one..
really got me itching for getting something done tonight... of coarse its really late already but YES... I do have a biggie mess on this table so something has to work out for me...

this weekend is all about the "art" and all you gals joining in the fun... and I am seeing so much great art and smiles all around... :spinny::rolleyes::notworthy::cute:

KESagers
06-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Wow those encaustics are really neat!

Howdy Ducky! It sounds like you are making a lot of progress. That must feel good. I'll bet it's going to look great and you'll be so happy when it's done.

Donnacr
06-20-2014, 11:04 PM
It has taken me half the morning to catch up with this thread - really beautiful cards being shown (or promised - we need pictures!!). Here is what I have made so far:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img006.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img015.jpg#2TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img017.jpg#3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img016.jpg#4
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img018.jpg#5 TRADED

and what else would follow mice. . . but cats!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img019.jpg#6 TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img020.jpg#7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img033.jpg#8 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img034.jpg#9 TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img036.jpg#10

dmnh
06-20-2014, 11:12 PM
The day got away from me and I didn't get my fishes done. It was hotter than hot in the kitchen to do anything in there after noon rolled around. I took a tried to take a nap but Fred dog wasn't having any of that. I had to play butler every fifteen minutes it seemed. In and out all day, that dog was. I did get the fishes well started though and will finish them tomorrow evening. Here's a picture to show there really are some fishes in the works. They are made from TP tubes.

And I painted an envelope that I will trade for another altered envelope. I will either fill the envelope with flat paper goodies or leave it empty...choice will be the traders. It doesn't matter to me. Altered envelopes can be sent either way.

You all been on fire with the art today! So many things I'd like to trade for. Tomorrow is a limited art day as I'll be away from home most of the afternoon.

Keep up the great work everyone! Welcome to all the new athoners!

nightowl_too
06-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Lots of art going on here in this thread thats for sure. I thought I'd do more than just one card today but that is all I've managed. Just felt really tired most of the day. Oh well, maybe tomorrow more art will come from me. I have several ideas. Here is today's card. The sentiment is from a fortune cookie. I can't decide if I like it or not so it is stuck on with a light/removable type glue.

#5 Solstice ATART - Hard Work, pen and watercolor

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_5_Solstice_ATART_Hard_Work.jpg

BekaH
06-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Oh oh hi all!!! Ducky gal, it's a pleasure just to see your happy self, but hopefully you'll get some art done :-)

Donna, those cards sure are going quick!!! But they ARE adorable so naturally :-)

Dmnh I'm going to want a fish, I know!! I really love those sparkly ones for sure!

Nightowl, I LOVE that card, sentiment and all!!! :-)

Kim, 27 inchies?! Holy cow!!! I know you'll have some I just have to have ;)

Deanna offs rocking those ebcaustics! This at turtle was.just calling my.name!!!

Kristin, it's beating bed time for me too. I'm sleepy, but still need a shower, aye, should have done THAT earlier. I have finished five collage.cards I will post in the morning.

Did I miss anyone? If so, I'm sorry! Welcome all new a-thoners!!!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Oh dumb phone making me look like an idiot. Never mind, you guys can figure out the typos, you're smart ladies! ;)

Miss M
06-21-2014, 12:03 AM
Well I've been in and out, making art between getting stuff done around the house. Definitely enjoying all the art being posted!

Here are three for me.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_1.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_2.jpg#2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_3.jpg#3

We can sell the sun in a jar to the down-unders, as with the shortest day for them, they may be needing it! :biglaugh:

That's it for me for today, and this athoner is getting herself off to bed! See y'all tomorrow and sweet dreams!

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 12:17 AM
I finished these...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1258.JPGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1257.JPGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1256.JPGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1255.JPGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1254.JPGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1253.JPG

KESagers
06-21-2014, 12:22 AM
OH Miss M those suns are perfect for today!

And look at all those Fabulous wonderland cards! (Love me one of them!)

Another lovely ATC Nightowl!

Cool fishies DMNH!

Donnacr - so many great ATCs!

Looks like VRose and I are both fading fast but Y'all just keep right on partying hard tonight and we'll catch up tomorrow. I'll be on as much as I can. I promised my hard working husband strawberries and scones tomorrow morning. :)

Are you still awake Ducky?

Night everyone! :sleep:

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 12:25 AM
Recharging my batteries for tomorrow... lots of ideas! Good night guys!

Just Ducky
06-21-2014, 12:46 AM
Hello and welcome to our newest marathoner.... Alessandra, and you did great on all your Alice cards.. and looking forward to seeing what you show and tell us tomorrow...

I know, I know... Ducks is dragging in late (as usual) but hey, I did get 2 cards done.. took me ahhhh..... 5,6 hours ???

#1... Bluebird sitting on a plum
#2... Yellowthroat

BekaH
06-21-2014, 01:18 AM
I just LOVE the birds, ducky.

And alessandra, the Alice cards are fabulous :-)!!!

Bed time for.me. see you ladies in the morning!!

Cathy1
06-21-2014, 01:58 AM
Thanks Miss M for the thought to us Downunders who have the shortest day today. It was a glorious sunny day here. Does this mean I have less time to do art today LOL

nightowl_too
06-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Turns out I had another two cards left in me before bed after all. Evalila's seahorse made me want to do a seahorse also. Mine is not as realistic looking as her's though. In fact it looks a lot like the other seahorses I've done. This time my little guy has found some special algae that has heart shaped flowers and he is decorating his tail fins with it.

#6 Solstice ATART Simple red flowers. pen and copic marker
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_6_Solstice_ATART_Simple_Red_Flowers.jpg

#7 Solstice ATART Whimsical Seahorse with heart flowers
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_6_Solstice_ATART_Seahorse_with_hearts.jpg

Cathy1
06-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Here's some cards I have been working on today. They are all available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014_056.jpg Card # 2014-056
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014_057_0002.jpg Card # 2014-057
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014_058.jpg Card # 2014-058

Mouseit
06-21-2014, 02:04 AM
Ok Ok so I am exhausted after this week at work, lots of extra stuff going on, our temporary Principal is now permanent, we had interviews for 2 teachers positions, the Parent bulletin to go out and a lot more.....HOWEVER....

Just because hubby was watching the football (Ozzie rules) last night I got to create things in my craft room......

So I guess this means I am playing however slow I will be,.....LOL

1. Rose Butterflies
2. Orange wanderer Butterfly
3. Mum said there would be days like this. ~TRADED Thank you!

All Available!

Mouseit
06-21-2014, 02:05 AM
Now I have to go phone the best sister in the world for her birthday........

miloccpep
06-21-2014, 03:16 AM
Good afternoon people! Lots to catch up on, but here are some of my work on the Arts Festival project of 'Found Text'.
Pages from my 'Book'

Half face, hand drawn. Found text on the face, circled with pencil. Crayon to cover the background text. Glazed on red lips.

Found text 'a cowed population is easier to control' : blade-cut tree, overlapped by blade-cut silhouette, tied with thread, to implied 'chained'/'slavery'.

Blade-cut man w brollly (from KES) on text background. Following page has text completing the road the man is standing on. (No pic. Did it at the workshop this morning)

Blade-cut tree w collage of a face. Found text: no signs, demoralized.

Origami fold of a Bird which opens to reveal more text underneath, highlighted in green.

Rogue Gal
06-21-2014, 03:31 AM
Oh my goodness, what gorgeous art you have all been creating! I had to work much later today than I expected, but if my muse cooperates tomorrow I'm going to try to get some new cards made. There is so much that I want to trade for!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 03:43 AM
Welcome roguegal! Hope you.get to.play with us.

Nightowl, awesome art. The seahorse is precious!!!

Meanwhile when us girls in the usa retiree to bed, the other side of the
world throws an art party!!! Lol.

Absolutely gorgeous geishas, Cathy.
Mousie, so glad you made it to the party, with awesome art to show!!!

Miloccpep, wow! What intricate artwork! Lovely.

Cathy1
06-21-2014, 05:51 AM
Now it is the turn of us "Down-under" to go and get some sleep. Just watched the All Blacks beat England at Rugby so all happy here.

Here are the cards I finished tonight. I may not get to play tomorrow but am always up for a trade

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-059.jpg Card # 2014-059
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-060.jpg Card # 2014-060
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/small/1_2014-061.jpg Card # 2014-061

Evalila
06-21-2014, 06:49 AM
My newest cards, all handdrawn with ink, watercolor/Inktense pencils, marker, colored pencil, gel pen. art_junkie has first choice on these.

Id prefer to trade for other handdrawn/painted cards ;)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART008.jpg # 08 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART009.jpg # 09

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART010.jpg # 10 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ATART011.jpg # 11

Della
06-21-2014, 07:17 AM
woweee, I better get my behind in gear and start collaging....SUCH impressive cards up so far!!!

catb
06-21-2014, 07:24 AM
I have done one this morning. Hope to get another couple done today.

This card is traded

wolfpax3
06-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Would love to join you all. I'm only a day late, right? So a little randomness before I get going:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27160/large/1_Sweetums.png

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/27160/large/1_And_the_Star_of_Our_Show.png - Traded

Having a bit of trouble uploading. These are now in the ATHON gallery.
Happy Solstice All! :)

Della
06-21-2014, 08:44 AM
ok, I am SO pleased to present my VERY FIRST a-thon submissions!!! What a hoot! Hope someone likes them.... 1. Are We There Yet? 2. Tea Party at Buck House 3. Rodeo Romance (she's taken, ladies)

Mouseit
06-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Next lot of cards!

4. Fly High - TRADED -Thank you
5. Friends are Gifts
6. Vintage - TRADED -Thank you

artchick501
06-21-2014, 09:23 AM
this bead mouse is just over an inch long....I thought I'd send it to our Mouseit!

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 09:25 AM
ok, I am SO pleased to present my VERY FIRST a-thon submissions!!! What a hoot! Hope someone likes them.... 1. Are We There Yet? 2. Tea Party at Buck House 3. Rodeo Romance
i love them!

Lorali
06-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Holy smokes, I missed a lot yesterday! I colored with my new alcohol markers (Stampin' Up Blendabilities) all morning yesterday. Went car shopping, and didn't get a chance to put anything else together. Working on it now, :yes:, but have to check out the gallery and see what is left.

BekaH
06-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Wow!!! All kinds of amazing art while I was asleep!!!!

Warm welcome to wilfpax3! Happy first a-thon!!! :-)

Artchick what a precious beaded mouse!!! :-)

Mouseit
06-21-2014, 10:02 AM
OOHHHH Artchick501, that is one cute mouse~! Thank you!

chaosatlanta
06-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Fabulous art happening here!

I have some Red, White, and Blue creations this morning:
ATC#241
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC241.JPG (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415253)

and some inchies:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/large/1_inchies21JUN14.JPG (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415267)

catb
06-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Here's another one!

prayer_at_night
06-21-2014, 10:45 AM
catb, I love that one! So cute! :)

I hope to play this evening... since I want everyone's cards, I'll have to start creating asap! :biglaugh:

catb
06-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Thanks, Sarah! Zetti cards are so much fun to make :)

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 11:06 AM
Good morning, ladies!!! What a glorious morning it is! Great for creating! Baby is sleeping, so it's time for some ATCs... Here is what I finished in the morning shift... Keep an eye for the afternoon and evening shifts today... Can't wait! I have 3 in each available for swapping... Hope you guys like it!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1262.JPG http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/small/1_IMG_1261.JPG

sarat
06-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Here's another one!

Love it!

sarat
06-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Just Ducky;1584298
I know, I know... Ducks is dragging in late (as usual) but hey, I did get 2 cards done.. took me ahhhh..... 5,6 hours ???

#1... Bluebird sitting on a plum

Love this one.

sarat
06-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Good afternoon people! Lots to catch up on, but here are some of my work on the Arts Festival project of 'Found Text'.
Pages from my 'Book'

Blade-cut man w brollly (from KES) on text background. Following page has text completing the road the man is standing on. (No pic. Did it at the workshop this morning)

Love that man. Great design.

sarat
06-21-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm inspired but only have one done. Maybe more will emerge today.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4435/small/1_Zen_Shark.jpg Zen shark

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Fabulous art happening here!

I have some Red, White, and Blue creations this morning:
ATC#241
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC241.JPG (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415253)

and some inchies:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/large/1_inchies21JUN14.JPG (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=415267)
that is beautiful! i loved it!

catb
06-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks, Sara!

Miloccepep - I agree with Sara, that man is awesome!

So much wonderful work in this thread.

artchick501
06-21-2014, 11:41 AM
calling these 'admit one' and 'locket' :0) I'll be popping in and out for the rest of the weekend. My father passed away this morning. I can't tell you what a blessing it has been to chat and trade at this time. It helps to focus on something so positive. I appreciate all of you.

BekaH
06-21-2014, 11:43 AM
I adore everyone's art! It's 11:39 am here, and I'm still sleepy... Ugh. Tried to go to sleep at 12, laid down with little one at 12... but we didn't get to sleep til between 1:30 and 2... And then I woke up at 9:30ish am and just couldn't fall back asleep, although I laid in bed with the little one til 11.... :/ I hate my sleep pattern.

So I'm thinking today, I'm having my morning coffee right now, then I need to shower. Hopefully after that I'll be feeling a bit more awake. It's rainy outside today, which we NEED, but it makes me even more sleepy :( Can't win for losing, lol! Hope after my shower to draw a few cards... As I owe Deanna a tree frog and a tiger lilly :P And I want to draw more today too.

Here are a few collage cards I came up with last night :)

P.S. I'm going to go through now and give everyone I Rock's. because the art ROCKS!

P.S.S Sorry for having to take the photos of the collage cards at an angle, but the best lighting is with flash but the flash makes a glare on the cards if I don't hold them JUST RIGHT!

1. "Luck" TRADED
2. "Ladybug Fairy" TRADED
3. "Panda Love"
4. "Smell the Roses" TRADED
5. "Victorian Wedding" TRADED

All will be posted in a-thon gallery as well!

KESagers
06-21-2014, 11:50 AM
I go to bed and look at all I miss!!!

Good morning or rather afternoon everyone! Saturdays are for sleeping in around here. Made french toast scones with strawberries for breakfast. Such a nice day the windows are open - for now.

What a lot of really great art has been posted! Makes me wish we were all in one big room and could look over each other's shoulders while we arted but this is the next best thing!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 11:54 AM
Kristin, I couldn't have said that better myself, Everyone come to my apartment to art together... Well, maybe someone else's apartment, mine's small and a mess! LOL.

French toast scones and strawberries?! Where are mine? You know, one of your responsibilities as a co-host is to bring me breakfast ;) LOL!

Spoiltpup
06-21-2014, 11:59 AM
I posted three more of my colored cards in my gallery. I hope to have some sketches by dinner time. Have a craft booth today selling my journals, so craft supplies are limited. Can't wait to get back to my encaustic painting. I've only used the iron, no brushes so far!
You gals keep rockin', I'll keep checking in...

BekaH
06-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Ooo good luck Deanna! I bet your journals are lovely!

Miss M, BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!

Miss M
06-21-2014, 12:04 PM
more lovely cards this morning! I'm definitely enjoying reading through the thread. ;)

Here are three more from me...Spoiltpup gets first dibs on #6!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_4.jpg#4 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_5.jpg#5 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_6.jpg#6

artchick501, my condolences for you loss. I'm glad we could be of some small comfort for you.

I'm heading off to run some errands (have to buy cat food, or he starts gnawing on me! LOL), but I will be back!

Miss M
06-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Miss M, BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!

Okay I hadn't even posted to the thread yet! LOL V-rose, you are quick on the draw! :wubclub:

Lorali
06-21-2014, 12:06 PM
I posted a Twinchie and 3 more ATCs in my gallery Here (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17&u=19372), thanks for taking a look!

catb
06-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Found Poetry on my mixed media background accented with distress stickles

This card is traded

BekaH
06-21-2014, 12:09 PM
I check the gallery too ;)

BekaH
06-21-2014, 12:10 PM
BTW, CatB, love that found poetry card! :D

BekaH
06-21-2014, 12:12 PM
Crazy Lady Crafting Confessions!!!!!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2rpeas3.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/212wak9.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/241rxhl.jpg

LOL!

Lorali
06-21-2014, 12:21 PM
These are great Beka!
Hey everyone make sure to check your Rocks comments, I always forget. I left quite a few of them, it's easier sometimes than commenting on the tread.

artchick501
06-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks Miss M. You're very sweet!

KESagers
06-21-2014, 12:32 PM
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Too funny VRose!

KESagers
06-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Miss M those flowers are so cheerful!

Catb - I have no idea what you did to those die-cuts but they look so cool!

Evalila
06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Oooh, great cards everyone!!

FYI - Im still waiting to hear back from one trader - Ill answer PMs after that, okay??? ;)

Here are a few more cards from me - these are for debs913s Fabulous Freshwater Fish Swap:

NOT AVAILABLE

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FFF001.jpg catfish http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FFF002.jpg pike

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FFF003.jpg Eurasian minnow http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FFF004.jpg betta splendid

catb
06-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Thanks, Beka!

KESagers, I just inked them with walnut stain distress ink and added some distress stickles. Easy peasy!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Well I think I'm gonna go with my family to take my little one to the park for a bit today but.... I'll probably end up taking my pencil and paper and drawing while I'm there, coloring when I get home..

Della
06-21-2014, 01:32 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! How did everyone get so many AMMMMMMMMMAAAZING cards up in such a little time?? You must all be having coffee and chocolate for breakfast!!! I will endeavor to get some more stuff done today, I am thinking about doing a tag or 2, as I have a whole batch of them just ordered.....we shall see................ :):):) The good news is, tomorrow is STILL considered part of the weekend, so there is still one more ENTIRE day left for a-thonning!!!!!
tootles, everyone!

catb
06-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Stenciled flowers on a mixed media background

BekaH
06-21-2014, 02:01 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Miss M
06-21-2014, 02:03 PM
You must all be having coffee and chocolate for breakfast!!!

What? you don't normally have coffee and chocolate for breakfast???? :err::arghh::biglaugh:
Coffee, yes every day, and once every blue moon chocolate philly on a blueberry bagel!

catb
06-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Thanks, Beka! You are very kind.

Della
06-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Yup, I do confess to having a coffee that I drink throughout the day....pitiful really, :embarrassed: one cup lasts me all day long, but chocolate for brekkie??? Not even on a blue moon, unfortunately!!! :biglaugh: Just to let everyone who is interested know, finally got my meager offering of 3 cards over to my A-thon gallery.

Evalila
06-21-2014, 02:32 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_ATART012.jpg # 12

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_ATART013.jpg # 13

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_ATART014.jpg # 14

BekaH
06-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Evelyn, you're on a roll! I LOVE those faces! And what?! I can't give any more you rock's right now? It's telling me I have to spread them around?! Aye! :policeman::realmad: It's a heresay I say!!!! :P Beautiful art, and it rocks, even if I can't tell ya so! :D

KESagers
06-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Evalila - love those sea theme cards - makes me want to go to the beach and today is the perfect day for it!!!!!

Pretty flowers Catb - great idea to embellish that way!

We finally had lunch and the the dishes are cleaned - what a job! I'm going to try to get some crafting done if I don't get interrupted this afternoon. :err:

Donnacr
06-21-2014, 03:11 PM
So much for MY weekend - everyone seems to have decided to find wonderful things to do THIS WEEKEND!!!
I just spent 3 hours at a Beatles and Jazz festival - very interesting, listening to the Indonesian take on the Beatles (generally by bands that are so young that their members probably weren't even THOUGHT of when the Beatles were popular).
And now I discover that I lose MOST of Monday travelling to and from the capital city to get one of my visas updated :arghh: :mad:
ah well, here is what I managed to make today
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img057.jpg#11 TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img058.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img060.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img059.jpg#14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img061.jpg#15 TRADED

Suze
06-21-2014, 03:15 PM
finally got two finished. Its kinda like Renee Stien's style. Fun.

they are very colorful in person, can't figure out how to turn the flash off my camera...:confused: so they look washed out......

Charleston Bird
Shopping Bird

KESagers
06-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Oh boy Donnacr - I'll be thinking of you on Monday. Maybe it won't be too bad.

Wonderful birdies Suze! Love all the colors!

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Maybe I should post them all... Here they are!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/large/1_IMG_1260.JPG

#1 #2 #3
#4 #5 #6

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 03:39 PM
So much for MY weekend - everyone seems to have decided to find wonderful things to do THIS WEEKEND!!!
I just spent 3 hours at a Beatles and Jazz festival - very interesting, listening to the Indonesian take on the Beatles (generally by bands that are so young that their members probably weren't even THOUGHT of when the Beatles were popular).
And now I discover that I lose MOST of Monday travelling to and from the capital city to get one of my visas updated :arghh: :mad:
ah well, here is what I managed to make today
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img057.jpg#11 TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img058.jpg#12 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img060.jpg#13 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img059.jpg#14 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img061.jpg#15 TRADED
LOoooOOOOOoooove them alllllllllllll!

Lorali
06-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Yes Ale, they are all fabulous! Can't wait to get mine!!! I was responding to your cards, but then you got Donna's in there and I'm getting one of hers too. :)

BekaH
06-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Suze those rock!!!!

Rogue Gal
06-21-2014, 04:04 PM
calling these 'admit one' and 'locket' :0) I'll be popping in and out for the rest of the weekend. My father passed away this morning. I can't tell you what a blessing it has been to chat and trade at this time. It helps to focus on something so positive. I appreciate all of you.

Oh artchick501, I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope that you have good support at home, and am glad that you are finding a little distraction here.

I've got a few owls up for trade, and am adding some other stuff to my gallery throughout the day that is from my stash of older finished cards.

145132 - Owl Heart #1

145133 - Owl Heart #2 Traded

145134 - Owl Heart #3

SunTrade
06-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Crazy Lady Crafting Confessions!!!!!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2rpeas3.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/212wak9.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/241rxhl.jpg

LOL!

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I am afraid my husband will find out how much stuff I have!

SunTrade
06-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Well I've been in and out, making art between getting stuff done around the house. Definitely enjoying all the art being posted!

Here are three for me.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_1.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_2.jpg#2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_3.jpg#3

We can sell the sun in a jar to the down-unders, as with the shortest day for them, they may be needing it! :biglaugh:

That's it for me for today, and this athoner is getting herself off to bed! See y'all tomorrow and sweet dreams!

I love your jar of sunshine! I will pm you see if you would like to trade!

nightowl_too
06-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Donnacr, I love those dress cards! Suze, wow! Your two cards are super creative. Sorry for your sad news artchick501. Art is good therapy though.

Here is my next card. I had to have him tie his cap on because it kept falling off ;)

#8 Solstice ATART Go Team Snake, pen sketch and watercolor (traded)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31324/small/1_8_Solstice_ATART_Go_Team_Snake.jpg

sharlene54
06-21-2014, 04:42 PM
I just love all the eye candy. I'm not sure if I can play, but I'll lurk for awhile. The daily challenges are great. Happy trading. I do have some cards available, have a look.

SunTrade
06-21-2014, 04:43 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Please receive my thoughts and sympathy.

SunTrade
06-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Ok Since today the theme is celebration, and I was thinking just duckly is one of the hosts, I decided to make postcards of Donald duck in military uniform.

Back in the 1940s they had cartoons of him during war ....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7527/1_patrioticdonald__3_.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7527/1_patrioticdonald__1_.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7527/1_patrioticdonald__2_.jpg

Miss M
06-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Hey, V-Rose doesn't appear to be logged on, hmmmm, so I guess Ill be able to post in the thread before she spots 'em!! :biglaugh: (yes, I'm turning this into a game! LOL It's a athon, I can't be expected to not get a bit silly! )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_7.jpg#7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_8.jpg#8

And I thought I'd check in on Ducky to see how the painting is going...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/28590/small/1_atart_9.jpg#9 (on hold)

rothko
06-21-2014, 05:27 PM
cool dresses, donna!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 05:32 PM
I've been at the park with my little one.. And, haven't actually drawn anything. We were playing in the creek!!! I guess sometimes we need too be big kids. But I love all this art I'm seeing! On a side note, I think I discovered two butterflies mating, lol. The darker colored one was just relaxing and the brighter colored one appeared to be flying around very.rhythmically. I made a video. Don't worry, it's not explicit lmao

BekaH
06-21-2014, 05:32 PM
And phyllis, so very very sorry for your loss!!!! Hugs and.prayers

Lorali
06-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Miss M your painting Ducky is perfect!!!

KESagers
06-21-2014, 06:08 PM
Artchick - We'll miss you but remember you in these next difficult days. So glad you could join us to start the marathon.

KESagers
06-21-2014, 06:10 PM
SHARLENE IS IN THE HOUSE . . . . .and . . . .she had a BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARLENE!

KESagers
06-21-2014, 06:14 PM
I finally have something to post for today. (My muse is not cooperating!)

A set of chunkies. Mermaid collage with die cuts and sticker embellishment. Traded as is without danglies.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Siren_of_the_Sea.jpg
Siren of the sea

Lorali
06-21-2014, 06:16 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/2_orangewine.PNG http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_happyday.PNG

A happy housewife, she looks like she's drinking OJ, but it's not.....

I thought this happy girl was eating a Twinkie, cause who doesn't love a Twinkie, right? It's an orange and she is adorable.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/19372/small/1_summernight.PNG
Loved how this background came out, so it became the card.

sharlene54
06-21-2014, 06:21 PM
THANKS SO MUCH.. I had a fun day with my son, daughter, hubby brother and a few others. We went to Greenwood Lake, NY. We ate outside by the lake and had a great time. Best of all, to be with family and friends. I haven't been doing well lately and to be with those I love was great.

Enough, maybe a card or to tonight. I would love to trade. Hi to everyone.

Della
06-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Just checking in with everyone, going to make banana bread and then some more cards, so later on I will be posting some more. Just one card left of the original 3 that I posted if anyone wants to hop over to my gallery. It is "Are We There Yet?" with the clock and the old gas pump. So glad to hear that Sharlene had a SPLENDIFOROUS time on her big day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alessandra
06-21-2014, 07:10 PM
These took me forever to finish... but here they are...JARS
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/31967/large/1_IMG_1264_-_Copy_-_Copy.JPG

Miss M
06-21-2014, 07:54 PM
What adorable jars! Love 'em!

KESagers
06-21-2014, 08:29 PM
What fun a Twinkie card!

Those Jars with the danglies are the bomb!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 09:52 PM
Still seeing amazing.art!!! I have almost finished for.more.hand drawn cards. Two are for deanna, I owe her. The other two will be up for grabs

SunTrade
06-21-2014, 10:12 PM
THANKS SO MUCH.. I had a fun day with my son, daughter, hubby brother and a few others. We went to Greenwood Lake, NY. We ate outside by the lake and had a great time. Best of all, to be with family and friends. I haven't been doing well lately and to be with those I love was great.

Enough, maybe a card or to tonight. I would love to trade. Hi to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7BtlW-fDA4

SunTrade
06-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Great artwork everybody! Feel free to send it ALL to me .... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KESagers
06-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Just checking in. Doing some stamping and watercoloring tonight. Maybe I can make something of it tomorrow. ;)

wolfpax3
06-21-2014, 10:33 PM
The next three for the Athon! Awesome work has been posted so far.

CynthiaSillitoe
06-21-2014, 11:20 PM
I actually got some art time tonight, so here are a couple from me...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_stargazerI.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_stargazerII.jpg

KESagers
06-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Wolfpax your drawings have such interesting texture to them. Well done!

Hi Cynthia! Great collages - love those images!

BekaH
06-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Welcome Cynthia! Happy to see your art :)

Here are the last few for the day from me....

Tiger lily and tree frog are for Deanna...

Cherry Blossoms TRADED

Poppy Still available

KESagers
06-22-2014, 12:26 AM
OH they all turned out well Vampires Rose! I love the froggie too!

I got my stamped images colored tonight. I have some images to cut out tomorrow morning. Have an idea for some note cards - not the usual thing we trade but I think I'm going to give it a try. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is working on. Have a great night - off to bed for me. :sleep:

CynthiaSillitoe
06-22-2014, 01:10 AM
I hope to play more tomorrow and Monday!

Spoiltpup
06-22-2014, 01:21 AM
Welcome Cynthia! Happy to see your art :)

Here are the last few for the day from me....

Tiger lily and tree frog are for Deanna...

Other two are available :) I really love how the cherry blossoms turned out!
I'm LOVING my cards VRose!! Thank you!

I just posted my last cards of the day ladies...until tomorrow!

BekaH
06-22-2014, 01:54 AM
Good night ladies, see you all tomorrow!!

Deanna, I'm so happy you Luke your cards!

Kristin, thanks for the compliments! Can't wait to see what you coffee up with!!

Rogue Gal
06-22-2014, 02:55 AM
Two more from me:

145150 - Bird 211

145151 - Black Cat

I have a bunch more started that I will upload later.

Donnacr
06-22-2014, 03:51 AM
Here are my next few:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img062.jpg#16 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img063.jpg#17 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img064.jpg#18 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img065.jpg#19 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_img066.jpg#20

Happy belated birthday, Sharlene. Hope this starts a run of good days for you.

BekaH
06-22-2014, 05:45 AM
Checking in... more beautiful art!

Woke up with a sore throat... I hate being sick :(

wolfpax3
06-22-2014, 06:05 AM
Sorry you are not feeling well vampiress_rose. :(

Next set of cards for consideration:

Mouseit
06-22-2014, 06:30 AM
7. Hold on - TRADED - Thank you
8. Autumn Flight
9. Cupcake Heaven
10. I'm not fat!

Mouseit
06-22-2014, 06:32 AM
11. Vintage II - Traded - Thank you
12. Where's the party?

Alessandra
06-22-2014, 06:55 AM
I just want to let everybody know that I have made 18 ATCs so far for this a-thon. I still have soooo many ideas but I know that if I had not taken Part in this I would have never made them. Thank you for the chance to exorcise those demon that never let me sleep until an ATC is done Or a journal page is completed. I feel free to create here and sooo welcome. I feel like I have returned home, but never knew AFA before. I see RAK everywhere here, in every post, in ver kind word and honest relationships. Anybody can see that here people are more than swap partners, they are friends and they want their friends to have their best attempt, even if it doesn't really end up they way we wanted. Again, that's for welcoming me here so warmly... Well, only a marathon like that to make me say this! Back to my ATCs because my Jars are gone!!!! :) and I have people to message and ATCs to finish! Come on people!

Thanks! (Jokes aside...)

miloccpep
06-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Alessandra has 1st choice.

card 1: floral print Origami dress on recycled calendar backing traded
card 2: fan print Origami dress on recycled calendar backing
card 3: ball print Origami dress on recycled calendar backing
card 4: flower print Origami dress on recycled calendar backing traded
card 5:spring flower Origami dress on recycled calendar backing