Build your own Bizarre ATC-HanDrawn/HandPainted-Due September 15th

PastaBunny

Formerly - Noodlerabbit88
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – 15th September 2014
Signup/withdraw date - Just communicate!
Number of Cards - 3:3 or 6:6 (if more than 10 players)
Number of participants – 30 + Waiting List
Media – HD/HP Only

Build your own Bizarre ATC!

Please take some time to read the rules before you sign up. This swap will be similar to Oddbreed’s Column 1 + 2 swap with a few changes.

Right – I will offer three lists –

1: Character/Animal/Big Object
2: Secondary character/Smaller Animal/Small Object
3: Landscape/Setting/Background/Area

Now I will start off writing a whole bunch of ideas for each list and your job is to take up to three themes from number 1, however many you want from number 2 and one from number 3 and hopefully it should make a truly random card! Everybody is welcome to suggest new ideas for each of the lists and I’m sure I will keep adding more.

If you prefer you could always use a random number generator and generate three random numbers to create a truly bizarre card. However if you prefer to pick your themes that is also up to you!

So here are the lists:

List 1 - MAIN THEME (Pick 1,2 or 3 themes)
1. Igloo
2. Giraffe
3. Giant Tree
4. Ship
5. House
6. Flamingo
7. Flowers
8. Skull
9. Face
10. Elephant
11. Dinosaur
12. Cat
13. Pirate
14. Robot
15. Giant Cupcake
16. Penguin
17. Frog
18. Owl
19. Fish

List 2 - SMALL THEME (Pick however many you want)
1. Flag
2. Cactus
3. Puppy
4. Eyeballs
5. Mushroom
6. Puddle
7. Ladybug
8. Teapot
9. Cockerel
10. Lego
11. Little Bird
12. Coffee Cup
13. Weapon
14. Cheese
15. Hearts
16. Book
17. Umbrella
18. Fashion Accessory
19. Wine

List 3 - LANDSCAPE (Pick only 1)
1. Beach
2. Desert
3. Moon
4. Forest
5. Ocean
6. Garden
7. Kitchen
8. Castle
9. Farm
10. Library
11. Volcano
12. Alien Planet
13. Inside a jar
14. Cityscape
15. Underground
16. Up in the Clouds
17. Jungle
18. Room in a House
19. Camp (Woods)

So to clarify (using a number generator) you could have a card that is: A giraffe and a little bird on the beach. Or if you used more themes from each group: A giraffe in a giant tree surrounded by mushrooms, eyeballs and cactus in the forest - phew if you can draw that!!!

On your cards can you write which themes you went for just to be clear :wubclub:

Please no white backgrounds – we are going for as much on the ATC as you can

When you offer ideas for the list please give one for each so that we have an equal number of ideas in each column.

I really hope this isn't too complicated, please advise me with ideas if this makes no sense!

General info:

- This is an HD/HP swap only so no embellishments or stickers etc – I will accept hand drawn on a media background.
- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" and cut straight.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual plastic penny sleeves or something similar.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, and any other info you'd care to share on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated, but is not necessary.

Mailing Info

Everybody should send me a label with your address on it (or write on a large piece of paper) – no need to send envelopes – I always use my own to save on postage (since they’re of the right weight).

UK Players: A 1st class or 2nd class stamp (depends on how quickly you want it!)
European Players: $1 or something equal ($2 for 6 cards)
Everywhere else: $2 or something equal ($3 for 6 cards)

If you can't send that please don't let that stop you playing, anything you send will be appreciated

I also have paypal – just PM me.

Please allow 10 - 14 days to send your cards, I’m from the UK and that’s about the average amount of time.

No cards + no communication by the swap deadline = neutral. I'm a reasonable person, but a little communication goes a long way!

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!

0: Noodlerabbit88
1: Kynara - Rec'd
2: Dmytladybug - Rec'd
3: Mcgillisj - Rec'd
4: Jeanermoonpie - Rec'd
5: Purple Pencil - Rec'd
6: Tandy - Rec'd
7: Artsiemix
8: Gnomerox3 - Rec'd
9: Wolfpax3 - Rec'd
Corrie04
Kalycakes
10 - Onyatola - Rec'd
11 - Plumhill2001 - Rec'd
12 - Kretakim - Rec'd
etc

Last edited:
me please! Oddbreed's swap was so much fun! (gotta go get my D&D dice and get some random ideas hehe)

can I add?
main: Cat
small: Coffee Cup
landscape: Alien Planet

Welcome Kynara as the first player - adding your themes now and a few I just thought up :)

No sorry - I shall clarify - each card will have at least one theme from each list - shall update the main post.

Ok I realise that's sort of what you meant Ladybug but I thought you meant card 1 was list 1, card 2 was list 2 etc... but it helped to clarify it anyway and I've listed examples in the main post :)

LOL I decided to draw out my example: "A giraffe in a giant tree surrounded by mushrooms, eyeballs and cactus in the forest" Except I missed out cactus I noticed...oops

Sometimes it might be hard to show a background if you have a very busy foreground, don't worry about that :P

Not without listing an idea for 1 and 3 :P Or shall I? (I am a bit ocd and need all lists to be even eeek) lol

Oh Noodle, your eyeball tree is so cool that you've convinced me to sign up (secretly in the hopes of receiving one of your awesome cards :P! ) Please add me to the list. Here are a couple more suggestions for the lists:

1 - Penguin, Frog
2 - Book, Umbrella
3 - Underground, Up in the clouds

Oooo welcome aboard - glad I could tempt you in... by the way all the examples I post may not be in the swap - basically I'm putting them all up for sale and whatever doesn't sell will get used for the swap :P

Back
Top Bottom