You can Stamp and Color! III Annual SWAP due October 24, 2014

SunTrade

You can't get any higher than this
Media
Swap Due Date - October 24, 2014
Signup/withdraw date - None
Number of Cards - 3:3
Numbered of participants - Unlimited
Medium – any drawing media and a stamp of choice!

You can Stamp and Color! III Anual SWAP due October 24, 2014!!!!!
This has been a popular swap in prior years so I decided to host a 3rd one! For this swap the challenge is to find a rubber stamp, and color it with any media you like: inks, colored pencils, markers, acrylics, crayons, oils, pastels … as long as is hand colored. The theme is open as long as you follow the guideline: stamp … and color! Easy breezy even for those who do not draw!

Make it pretty, be creative, and finish the background …. NO EMBELLISHMENTS and NO COLLAGE PLEASE! And definitively no stickers. Embossing is ok, as long as it does not take over the whole card.

Check out the previous galleries for inspiration!: 2012 and 2013.

I am making this a No Sign Up swap. It means you will not see your name on the swap list until I have received your cards. You do not have to sign up or withdraw. PM me for my address, if needed, when you are ready. If you have my address from previous swaps or trades it has not changed.

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please) with a minimum of .49 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. If it is easier for you just send a label or piece of paper (at least 1 x 1, not the tiny ones) with your address and a loose stamp and I can provide the envelope. Internationals please send a stamp from your country for the same amount it cost you to ship your cards that I can use to send in another swap in your country, or $1 dollar via PayPal, or cash, and a label or paper with your address.
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves. I prefer you do not tape your cards, but if you must, please use very little. I have this love hate relationship with tape! :eek:
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope. Please remember to do the back of the envelope, as I have entered many swaps, and I am constantly receiving returns.
• An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.

I will give trader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Above all have fun!!​

Players:
1. LeeBeth
2. ThouArtDelyrias
3. maryfreeman0622
4. kittyzsfd
5. DmyTLadybug
6. Karr3ll
7. canadarosebud
8. LorisArtsyObsession
9. SouthernBellPepper
10. daisies
11. chilibibi
12. Hinkeltje
13. Janneke
14. sweetgypsy
15. Hally
16. Sarnie
17. JenUrebel
18. Donnacr
19. MarcieLee
20. Seascape131
21. sarat
22. gwenniejo
23. bishopsmate
24. knorman000
25. StregaAnna

Last edited:
Oooh, this sounds refreshing! I do not actually have any rubber stamps yet, except tiny letters.

Question...are three different stamps required, one for each card? Or can we use one stamp 3 times and color it differently each time?

Oooh, this sounds refreshing! I do not actually have any rubber stamps yet, except tiny letters.

Question...are three different stamps required, one for each card? Or can we use one stamp 3 times and color it differently each time?

Have not thought of that. I guess the same stamp is acceptable as long as each card looks different!

Lurking...if I see I can stay caught up and ahead in other swaps..I would like to try this! :)

Pixi this a stress free zone! :jiggy:

You do not have to sign up, just mail when ready. And is really fast and easy!

You can use several stamps on one atc ... do sort of like a four Marylyn type pop art thing or something!! ;)

Lurking ...

Suntrade, does the envelope go through the mailing machine OK if the cards are not taped in a row? Still not that au fait with the US mailing system ...

LOL As I understand it all cards that have regular forever postage stamps in the US go through a sorting machine. I have no idea how it works if they are international. But I think I will ask the postmaster Tuesday, and let you know.

The thing is that when cards are not in a row in changes the thickness of the envelope and they normally require an extra 21 cents. I have seen cards with embellishments that people did not put extra on them that have been eaten by the machine. That is why some hosts ask for extra.

Lurkers welcome! Hope to see cards from everyone!

Back
Top Bottom