PDA

View Full Version : My 1st RR swap. Come in and play~FULL

Pages : [1] 2

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Below is the group of food cards that is for the special giveaway. The top left card was made by stormarela "At the snack table" --Top Right was made by Ibus " Boringly healthy" --- and bottom right was made by Lise Bu "M&M's & coffee. Thank you girls for making these wonderful cards to make this swap a big hit. Its the Cherry on top thats for sure. So I have put everyones name into a hat and had my mom draw the winner of the gift cards. And the winner is ----- I may just let everyone wonder for a few moments. hehehehe I'll be back with the winners name.;) OK Here is the Winner of the Food cards Drum roll ######### CONGRATULATION TO Kaggs. You the Big Winner of the Food cards bundle. Thanks to everyone for playing. We all are winners as we all have wonderful works of art. This has been a blast
Mermaid
1.player: sandymutt -This set is now completed
2.player: Ibus
3player : Chardonnay1965 Fish sending card to Jitterbug1.player: sandymutt
2.player: Jutterbug
3.player: Ibus
Teepee:
1.player:sandymutt - This set is now completed
2.player:stormarela
3.player:Chardonnay1965
Southwest
1.player: sandymutt - This set is now completed
2.player:Ria
3.player:trini70
Tornado:
1.player: sandymutt- This set is now completed
2.player: Lise Bu
3.player: Chardonnay1965 Girl in the rain
2.player:JAD
3.player:Jitterbug
Fishing Boat
2.player: heymaggie
3.player: Lise Bu
Sail Boat:
1.player: sandymutt -This set in now completed
2.player:Ibus
3.player:Ria
Apple Tree
2.player:Katilady
3.player:nuttynanner
Oak tree
1.player: sandymutt - This set is now completed
2.player: stormarela
3.player: kaggs
City Home: 1.player: sandymutt - This set is now completed
2.player:MissKoolAid
3.player:Lise Bu
Log Home 1.player: sandymutt- This set is now completed
2,player: lilbad
3.player:kadilady
Kite:1.player: sandymutt - This set is now completed
2.player:Robin
3.player: stormarela
Balloon:FULL Sending card to Robin1.player: sandymutt
2.player:Robin
3.player:Ibus

katilady
04-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Can I play? I like the apple tree one and the oak tree, but I will play anywhere. Can we play more than once?

Chardonnay1965
04-27-2008, 04:58 PM
woohooo...you go girl..:D:D

lilbad
04-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Me, Me!! Put me where u wish!

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Hey Katilady I will put you in what ever you want to be in and you can be in both if you want or in another. I love to place you in the one you would like to play in the most. You too lilbad

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm trying to get this fixed to look better. Hang in with me I'm working on it

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Sorry about the mess but I have asked for help on getting it fixed. I know its harder to read like its showing above. So please go on and pick your theme as I will get you down in the right order

Kaggs
04-27-2008, 06:08 PM
I'd love to sign up for the Oak tree one. Thanks for organizing this!

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Ok I have Katilady on the apple tree in 2nt place-- And I have Kaggs 3th place on the oak tree. lilbad I will put you on the Log home 2nt place if you would like to play that one. Other wise get back to me if you wanted to be some where else ;) Thanks for joining. We look like we are off to a good start.

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Alright its working now. WOW I'm happy now. LOL

katilady
04-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Can I also be #3 on Log Home?

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 06:41 PM
You sure can . I will get you added on it;)

stormarela
04-27-2008, 07:04 PM
YAY! your cards look fantastic Sandy! I am so glad to be on the lists, and would like to be included in ALL of the cards, but will try not to be greedy!

Now the excitement begins!

trini70
04-27-2008, 07:05 PM
You know I want in on the southwest one! Were you thinking of me when you created it?:cute: I'll take the #3 spot if it's still available. You have my address, don't you?

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 07:43 PM
LOL I'm so happy your in my RR stormarela. I'm wanting to be in all yours also. lol Its so hard not to asked to be in them all. lol ... YEP I was thinking of you on the southwest theme. You sure can be placed in 3th place. I will get you typed in. Thanks for joining. This is going to be soooooo much fun.:jiggy:

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Oh trini70, I do have your address so i'm good to go;)

nanner
04-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Hello, Arteests...I'll mop up (#3) on the apple tree.

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Alright nuttynanner, Your #3 on the apple tree Thanks for joining the fun. ;)

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 08:31 PM
I did need you address nuttynanner. S osend me a pm so I can get it down. Thanks loads. ;)

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Already have 4 themes filled WOW. I did want to say that my scanner just doesn't do the cards justice. What looks white is a very light blue color. And some of the cards I used Metallic paint. Wish you all could see how they really look. But the ones how do get those cards will be surprised. lol. All the cards have a textured too because of the acrylic paint. Still more places to play. Who else would like to come join our party:cool::spinny::v_spin::cute:

Jitterbug
04-27-2008, 09:03 PM
I've never done a RR before but would love to try it. Can I join the Girl in the Rain and Fish groups? Thanks :D

Ibus
04-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Wow Sandy your backgrounds are fabulous! Like Stormarela I'd like to do them all! Remember me if you need to fill gaps, but I don't really think you'll have that problem! :D

Robin
04-27-2008, 09:27 PM
I will take spot 2 in " Fish "
& spot 2 in " Baloon " .

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey Jitterbug Got you down for #2 in the fish and#3 in the girl in the Rain. Thanks for joining the fun. You will be hooked to doing RR before you know it.LOL--- Hey Robin I can get you in Balloon #2. Jitterbug already asked for the fish spot. Glad to see you here. I will get these showing asap. Thanks for joining:)

stormarela
04-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I knew this would fill fast! Sandy, you rock!

JAD
04-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Wow Sandy, your cards are great...Thanks for putting me in :)
I'm excited..
hugs,
Jeannie

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Hey JAD, I had to get you in for this one. You missed out on stormarela's.;)... Man stormarela the themes are filling up fast here. I keep checking back and wow someone pops in . lol This is a blast. lol Still more themes to pick from. Who want to join the fun.:goofy::yes:.... Will do Ibus, if it slows down in the next day I will see what you want to be in with what themes are left , K;)

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey Jitterbug , I need you address so pm me. I will also leave you a pm . Thanks loads....

Sandymutt
04-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Well I have 8 more themes that need players. Who wants to play

Chardonnay1965
04-28-2008, 04:06 AM
wow sandy your first RR is filling up fast..:D

Robin
04-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Sandymutt - You can sign me up for the Kite then if there is a spot available?

JAD
04-28-2008, 07:49 AM
Looks like lots of fun yeahhhhh:jiggy::jiggy:

Sandymutt
04-28-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey Char. Yep I'm so happy how everything is going. This will be so much fun , LOL JAD looks like its party tell we drop. lol Love all the RR's that are going around. Its fun to work with others and be surprised to see the finished cards at the end;) .....If anyone sees another place they would like to play just let me know I will place yopu in it.;)..... Hey Robin I will pop you in the kite theme. That one is now full. lol Still have 7 more themes to play in. Who wants to play? It will be a blast so come on in and have fun:jiggy:........

Ria
04-28-2008, 01:36 PM
If you have any places left - drop me in a couple of them!

Sandymutt
04-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Sure thing, I can get you in southwest and sailboat. Kind of a little mix for you. lol So happy that your joining in the fun. It will be a blast:cute:......

Sandymutt
04-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Ok Ria I will put you 2nt on southwest and 3th on the sailboat.;)

Sandymutt
04-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Ok I have 6 more themes waiting just for you. So come in and pick your fav. while it is still available. Join in the party. :jiggy:.....

Sandymutt
04-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Still looking for anyone that would like to come in to play . I have the fishing boat -City home - Tornado -Teepee -Balloon and Sail boat that still needs some player. Anyone who has already picked a theme if your wanting to do another jump on in and grab another one up. You just can't have enough RRs to play with. LOL:cute:.....

Ibus
04-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I'll do fishing boat/sailboat/balloons, surprise me, I like them all!

Sandymutt
04-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Hey Ibus I just sent you a pm to see if you wanted to be placed in 2 of them.;)...

stormarela
04-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Sandy, please add me to another spot, if there is room!

Sandymutt
04-29-2008, 12:03 AM
Sure thing I will put you in the Teepee. lol Thanks for wanting to play in another theme. Oh boy they are getting fill up. Soon I can get all the cards on their way to all the 2nt players..:jiggy:

Sandymutt
04-29-2008, 12:14 AM
oK Ibus, I will place you in the sail boat and the balloons. ;)

Sandymutt
04-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Ok I'm down to 3 more themes that need some players in them. Who would like to come in and play? Join the party with us. lol:jiggy:.....

Chardonnay1965
04-29-2008, 04:38 AM
wow..almost full..:D:D:D

Lise Bu
04-29-2008, 07:26 AM
Can I have the lost spot on fishing boat please x and I will also take tornado and a place in City home if I may - unless anyone else wants them - I don't mind x

heymaggie
04-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I'd like to play! Put me in any group!:v_spin:

MissKoolAid
04-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Alright, I'll take a spot in the City Home group!

Sandymutt
04-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Alright looks like we are full and ready to go. I have you Lise Bu #2 in Tornado- #3 in Fishing boat and #3 in City home---heymaggie I have you in #2 in the Fishing boat---MissKoolAid I have you #2 in the City home. I will need address and will pm you guys. Then I can get everything ready to send off. Oh Boy its time to party down.... :jiggy:...

stormarela
04-29-2008, 10:47 PM
all filled up and ready to go? yay!

Sandymutt
04-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Well folks I just need 2 more address'es and the cards will be heading off to the PO. WOW You guys all have really made this swap so special. I'm already Jiggy :jiggy: and the cards are still here with me. lol OMG I don't know what I will be doing until I start seeing what you guys will be adding to them. I know I will be drinking tons of coffee. Hey Char. too bad they don't have a coffee cup icon in here like Yahoo chat. I would be passing out coffee to everyone and M&M's. Its party time folks . Also if once you get your set of cards can you pop in a note here? This way we all will know that they got to their 1st stop. Once you have them if you can get them done in a week that would be great, If sooner even better;). But if you do need more time just let me know here or pm me. That wouldn't be a problem at all. Just keep in touch. We all love to hear how things are going with each other. You guys are all the best. BIG HUGS ALL AROUND:wubclub::cute::jiggy:

Sandymutt
04-29-2008, 11:07 PM
LOL stormarela looks like the party will begain very soon. I have coffee and pop over on the table. Also cookies/ donuts and chips along with a big bowl of M&Ms for everyone to munch on. I'm just so very happy that all the themes are filled.;)

stormarela
04-30-2008, 02:38 AM
coffee please... I'm working on a set of Ibus's Round Robins.. they are black and gold and going to be very pretty I think....

Lise Bu
04-30-2008, 03:41 AM
Do u have peanut M&M's - I just love them x x x i'm ready and eager - but I know mine will take ages to come with being in England boo hoo - but will be great when they do x x

Sandymutt
04-30-2008, 11:49 AM
Hey stormarela , WOW I bet those RR's are going to turn out wonderful. Hope you show them when you get them finished.;) I do have alot od coffee. also sugar and creamer if you need it. lol Oh Lise Bu over at the food table there are different bowls off M&Ms I forgot to put a note next to them so your know what type of M&ms they are. lol So Yep there is a big bowl of the peanut M&Ms enjoy:cute:. lol Well being some cards will be going oversea's I know sometimes it does take time getting there. But WOW Once they get to you and you add your work to them thats just another time closer to the next player.Then heading home to me. I already can't wait to see what everyone does. This is just to exciting. I know I'm going to have to get more junk food to munch as I'm waiting. Stormarela, I'm still waiting for your RR's to get to me. Once they do I will get to play too as I wait to see how cards are doing here. Also hope you guys can give a peek at how your cards turned out. I would love to see. ;).....

stormarela
04-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey Sandy, I'm in the mood for some cheetos. Do you have some on the table? I know I can't work on cards at the same time... everything would be orange.. lol

Sandymutt
04-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Sure I have some Cheetos to munch on, They are over next to the can of mixed nuts. lol Also some wetones to clean your fingers off as your working on your cards. :P. We just have to have all the fun junk food. If anyone else wants something special on the food table let me know and I will get it there. I want everyone to have a party as the cards are heading your way.;)... I now have everyones address and will be sending the cards all off tomorrow. So be on the lookout for them. When you do get your cards pop in a note here letting me know. Ok group back to partying munch- munch- crunch -crunch .:jiggy::laugh:

trini70
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Alright, you'd better get some reeses pieces or peanut butter m&ms for me. I have one of stormarelas rrs that'll be heading your way soon. You should be getting mine from heymaggie real soon too. Don't fret, you'll have something to work on before you know it.:spinny::v_spin:

Sandymutt
05-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Ok I had to run out and grab up a few bags of reeses pieces and peanut butter M&Ms. I want to make sure everyone has the treats they like. Wow I think I will need to bring out the extra card table for all the fun foods. Oh I did get some of the healthy munchies too. lol I have some viggies and dip for anyone that would like that too;) ..... Oh I sure hope the cards get here soon. Nothing came here today:sad:. But maybe tomorrow :wideeyed:I can't wait to get them and give my paint brushes a work out. ;)lol.....

stormarela
05-01-2008, 12:29 AM
I have a challenge, a dare for you Sandy.... can you and your paint brushes paint that 'munchies table' for everyone to see? heehee...

Sandymutt
05-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Make a junk food atc table :swoon:. Hummmm!!!:wideeyed: :eek: :unsure: LOL Sure why not:biglaugh: I think that would be a hoot .I will go and get to work on it. It would be fun to see the goodies we can munch on as we work on the cards. And you know what I think I will do. At the end of this swap when everyone has got their cards, and its time to close this swap. I will put everyones name in a hat and do a drawing who will get the table of food atc as a special gift. So what do you guys think about that? Lets crank on the toons and party down:jiggy:.....

Lise Bu
05-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Sandy that is a great idea - I wouldn't mind making another ATC (food ofcourse) for you to add to the special gift - Maybe some others would do the same so we have a nice little package for the lucky winner. If we chose the theme of what we have been munching whilst partying at yours. Just an idea ....... what do others think?

Sandymutt
05-01-2008, 08:28 PM
LOL Oh Lise Bu that would be so cool if anyone whats to add a card to the big RR winner give-away. That would be a wonderful treat at the end of this swap.;) lol....So if anyone whats to make a card of what your munching on while doing your cards. That would be loads of fun to add in the gift package.;) I did get the card done and wanted to show everyone what I have for the lucky winner:jiggy:.... Oh and I wanted to let everyone know that the cards went Postal this morning. So when you get them please pop a note in here so we all will know you got them. Hope you guys have as much fun working on them as I did. I already can't wait to hear they they are getting to everyone. Boy is this going to be a blast. LOL

stormarela
05-02-2008, 02:04 AM
cool cool cool, I love party food.
I'll make a snacks atc too. :)

Sandymutt
05-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Alright, What a special treat for the winner at the end of this swap. Be sure to show your card so everyone will get to see it. This is going to be so much fun.:laugh:........

heymaggie
05-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Do u have peanut M&M's - I just love them x x x i'm ready and eager - but I know mine will take ages to come with being in England boo hoo - but will be great when they do x x

Hey Lise! I got Sandymutt's Fishing Boat cards in the mail yesterday and will try to get them back out to you on Monday. You won't have to wait too long!

heymaggie
05-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Wow, Sandymutt, your Fishing Boat cards are masterpieces without anything added to them. Lise and I will have to really work hard to do them justice!

Lise Bu
05-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh no Maggie - has Sandymutt made it really difficult for us? Oh well I love a challenge. I am sure they will be great - can't wait ti receive them. Hugs x

lilbad
05-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Sandy,
Never have received any cards. I should have by now, right?

Sandymutt
05-04-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm really happy to hear that cards are starting to show up. lol I didn't make it to hard did I :wacko:hehehe. Just have fun with the cards. I can't wait to see what you guys add to them. lol lilbad I would think that you should be getting them really soon. Maybe Monday for you. Being the storms that have been about the states, that could have slowed the mail. Sound like they are just getting to folks. So keep on the look out for them and let me know that you got them;)OK? This is always the hard part I think of atc's( THE WAITING GAME). :unsure: :wideeyed: :rolleyes:

JAD
05-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Fun, fun, fun, and more FUN!!!!!

Sandymutt
05-04-2008, 11:23 PM
I can't hardly wait to see the 1st ones to make it back to me. This is so exciting. JAD You sure have that right Fun, fun, fun, and more FUN. LOL :jiggy:

Linda4atc
05-05-2008, 01:46 AM
hugs Sandy .... just found this but thats ok I've beeen keeping busy. Did you see the animal inchies I painted they are in my gallery. I may get the hang of this yet.

Sandymutt
05-05-2008, 11:20 PM
LOL Thats ok glad you popped in. ;) I will go have a look at your inchies. I have never tryed making inchies. That just maybe another art project I will have to try out. lol:cute:.....

katilady
05-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Apple Trees arrived today! Will get started on them and send out by next week!

Sandymutt
05-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Alright I'm so happy to hear that you got the cards katilady. Looking forward to seeing what you add to them.;).... lilbad did you get your set of RR's yet? :wideeyed:Hope they made it to you. Has anyone else received theirs yet? Keep me posted on how things are going. Hugs:wubclub:.....

nanner
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Apple Trees arrived today! Will get started on them and send out by next week!

Hey...that's OUR swap. Will meet you on the track to....pass....the....baton!

Sandymutt
05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Oh wow the race is on is it. lol This is just too much fun. Going to have to get more coffee. I'm on the edge of my chair now. Who is going to be checking in next.:wideeyed::spinny::v_spin::jiggy:

lilbad
05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Sandy,
My little log cabin cards arrived. Now what to do....!!

lilbad
05-06-2008, 05:17 PM
worked on them today and will mail in the morning!! So fun.

Sandymutt
05-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Alright lilbad, So happy that you got them and WOW already have them done and ready to send off to kadilady. Can't wait to see how they turned out. This is so much fun to know how the cards are making their way to everyone. Also fun to know you all are having fun working on them. Anyone else have their cards yet? Let me know. This is just so much fun. :jiggy:........

Sandymutt
05-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I did get my updates showing. Heymaggie-Katilady and lilbad I have you down as received cards. When they are postal let me know and I will change to sent next to your names. So everyone let me know how things are going your way. Loads of hugs xxxooo

stormarela
05-06-2008, 07:25 PM
I received your cards today Sandy, the Oak Tree and the Tipi are here safe and sound, and oh so pretty. I love the intense colours on the Tipi card, I'm thinking of adding some buffalo to that one. The oak tree makes me think of my backyard, I planted an oak last year, mind you, it is very very little, only has a few branches so far. I might let my backyard inspire me for that one.

Sandymutt
05-06-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm so happy that you got the cards stormarela. That sounds so cool about adding a buffalo . That would just set the theme off for the Teepee cards. Ohhhh I can't wait to see what you do on both sets of cards. I'm so happy that the Oak tree reminds you of your back yard. One day your little oak tree you planted will grow to be big and strong with loads of shade to sit under.:daydreaming: I do love the oaks. They are such a gorgeous tree. And they are the last to lose their leaves in the fall .That just fits the mighty old oak tree with its strength to hold on to its foliage.LOL But guess alot of folks who rake their leaves wish they would lose their leaves at the same time as the other trees do. One time raking ;) ......

stormarela
05-07-2008, 01:01 AM
It only took me a minute or two to hand pick the leaves from last fall.. LOL I think there were a dozen of them.

Jitterbug
05-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Sandymutt - I received your gorgeous sea/fish cards in the mail today. I am looking forward to adding to them. (Hope I do them justice!) :wubclub: I will let you know when I send them to Ibus.

Lise Bu
05-07-2008, 06:50 AM
Sandymutt - I have received your tornado cards today - I will add to them and let you know when I have posted them to Chardonnay x

Robin
05-07-2008, 07:47 AM
I received the Kite and Balloon yesterday!

I will work on them this weekend and get them in the mail next week.

JAD
05-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Sandy, I received the little Girl in the rain :)..I will finish it over the next few days :)

Sandymutt
05-07-2008, 03:37 PM
LOL Stormarela I guess you can't really jump in that little pile of leaves.Just wouldn't be that much fun. LOL..... OMG WOW Cards are making it to everyone. I love hearing that they are showing up. LOL What fun :jiggy: Jitterbug I know you will do a wonderful job on the fish cards. Can't wait to see what you add ;)...Lise Bu so happy you got your set to work on. So looking forward to what you will be adding to the tornado. ( watch out for all that wind. LOL)....Robin Thanks for letting me know you got your 2 sets of cards. I know you will add some really fun things to the cards. Can't wait to see them ;)...Hey JAD, So happy you got your set of cards to work on. It will be fun to see what you come up with on them. Well i'm going to update so everyone will know how the cards are coming along. I hope everyone is having fun with your themes. I'm so excited to see what everyone adds to them. You all are making my 1st swap a outstanding one.:jiggy:.....

heymaggie
05-08-2008, 07:40 AM
I'm mailing the fishing boat RR to Lise Bu this morning on my way to work!

Sandymutt
05-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Heymaggie, Thanks for letting us know. I will up date that you sent them off. :yes:

Lise Bu
05-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Sandy - I have finished adding my bits to the cards - they are parcelled and ready to go to Chardonnay tomorrow x x - I hope they are alright x x

MissKoolAid
05-08-2008, 01:30 PM
I received the "City Home" today and will work on them over the weekend.

katilady
05-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Sending out 'Apple Tree' cards to Nancy today! They are already packaged or I would show you. I had fun with them! :D

stormarela
05-08-2008, 04:41 PM
wow, a flurry of activity!

Sandymutt
05-09-2008, 12:33 AM
OMG Girls WOW Lots of cards coming and going. What fun. Lise Bu I know Char will be so happy to get to work on them. I bet they turned out so cool looking. I just can't wait to see them.;) LOL....I'm so happy that you got your set to work on MissKoolAid. Looking forward to seeing what you will be adding to them. Hope you will have loads of fun working on them.;) LOL...Oh Katilady, I have to wait to see what you added to them. :swoon:I'm going to have to put on another large pot of coffee to get me through this waiting. LOL ....stormarela WOW How does one handle the waiting. :unsure:OMG. LOL. Well I will go and get everyone up dated. I have my radar looking for more cards to be on the move:radar:

Sandymutt
05-09-2008, 02:13 AM
I wanted to let you all know. I did add the table of food atc to the front page so if you havn't seen it, its showing there. Its the gift giveaway food card for one of you guys who have joined my 1st swap. I did add some infor in Red if anyone wants to check it out too.... Ok all you fab. artist! I will let you guys get back to working on your cards. :jiggy: Hugs.....

Lise Bu
05-09-2008, 03:26 AM
Great table of food card Sandy - I will send mine when I send you fishing boat or city home cards back to you x x

Chardonnay1965
05-09-2008, 04:12 AM
I can't wait to get some cards..:D:D

stormarela
05-09-2008, 05:11 AM
I can't wait to get some cards..:D:D

The Tipi card will be on its way in the morning!

Sandymutt
05-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Oh Lise Bu that will be so cool to add your food card to the gift package TY. :wubclub:..Well Char we just don't want you to be sitting around. Stormarela will get you to work sending off the cards to you. lol I love to hear that everyone is having fun working on their sets of cards. I know everyone who is oversea will be a little slower receiving cards. But not to worry you all will soon be having fun working on them too;). LOL Heading for the coffee pot, Mmmmm (_)D come on over to the snack table and join me in a cup :cute: I have your cup right here for you (_)D.......

Robin
05-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Sandymutt - today I mailed out " Kites " and " Balloons " to the 3rd players of each.

How fun this was~ Thanks for letting me play along~

Sandymutt
05-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Hope everyone is having fun working on their cards ;)

Sandymutt
05-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey Robin, I'm so happy that you joined in the fun. I can't wait to see what you added to the cards. I bet they are cool looking. I know both stormarela and Ibus will be looking forward to adding their part to the cards too ;).I will head to the frount and up date how the cards are doing. LOL Oh what fun this is. LOL:jiggy:

JAD
05-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Sandy, I sent out the cards "Girl in the rain" to the third player :)
Rain is a fun card to add art to.
Jeannie

Ibus
05-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Sandy, guess what dropped into my post box today! :D This is going to be so much fun, I had the sailboat planned, so they're done. Am thinking still about the mermaid.

stormarela
05-10-2008, 01:55 PM
The Oak Tree card is ready and off to Kaggs today! It took me a bit of time to work out what to do, but I like the results.

Kaggs
05-10-2008, 03:19 PM
I can't wait until I get it! I'm very excited to see what you've done. :)

Sandymutt
05-10-2008, 04:53 PM
WOW Sounds like everyone is have fun with their cards. I just can't wait to see them. JAD I'm so looking forward to seeing what you added I bet its really cool looking. I bet Jitterbug will be excited to get them to play on too. LOL Just one more step to coming home;). I'm so happy to hear you got the cards Ibus. I bet what you added to the sailboat cards is really cool.Just can't hardly wait to see them. It will be fun to see what you come up with on the mermaid cards too...WOW stormarela already done with yours too. This is going to be so exciting to see what you came up with on your cards too. Kaggs it wont be long and you can add your work to them. Then they will be heading back home. Can't wait - can't wait - can't wait Have to make another pot of coffee. This is getting me jumping all around wondering what you guys have added. LOL:jiggy: Well off to do some up dating;)

Sandymutt
05-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Ok I think I have everything up to date. If I missed something please let me know. Hugs:)

lilbad
05-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Sandy,
My "log house" have been sent on.

Ibus
05-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Both sets are finished and Sailboat will sail down South tomorrow, as it's "local" I don't need the PO to post them. The mermaids will swim off on Monday. I've taken photos, but can only post them when I'm on my laptop, I can't from my phone.
This has been really great, don't you dare have another RR and not automatically include me! :D

Sandymutt
05-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Hey lilbad, I can't wait to see what you added to the log home cards. I but its cool looking. I'm so getting excited to see what you and everyone has been adding to their cards. I know I will be doing another swap like this. And I hope everyone will be wanting to join in again on the fun. You bet you will be in the next RR swap I put on Ibus. I couldn't imagine not having you in with me and all the team. LOL We all just have too much fun. ;) I might have to make more themes on the next batch. This one is so much fun Just wish I could get a peek at what everyone is doing. That would be really wonderful to see what you add Ibus. Just to get me all excited. LOLI will go and up date now. I want to wish everyone a Happy Mothers day. Hugs

stormarela
05-11-2008, 03:14 AM
hehehe, Sandy, I didnt take pics of mine on purpose just to TEASE you! ... and Happy Mother's Day too!

Ibus
05-11-2008, 08:50 AM
LOL Stormarela, that's mean!
Hugs to you Sandy, hope you have a great Mothers Day xox

Sandymutt
05-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Ok Stormarela LOL , I know your just messin with me. Making me wait.:arghh: Guess I will have to drink alot of pots of coffee now. Oh Ibus ( as I hand you a cup of coffee (_)D). You just gave me a smile. Dont we all have fun here girls .:jiggy:

Sandymutt
05-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Ok here is the update on how cards are going.:) All the 2nt players have received their cards and alot of you have already finished and sending off to the 3th players. So looking forward to hearing from all the third players that cards are getting to you. Its your turn to have fun adding your work to them. When cards make it back to me I will scan and show everyone how they turned out in a group like we started;)..........I would love it if all the 3th players could show off the finished cards before sending back to me. It will be so much fun to see how each team did on the themes. Remember there will be a drawing after all the cards get back to me for the food table gift atc's. I will be putting the Winner's name on the frount of this swap so everyone will see who it is.. So the fun will still be going on. LOL Loads of hugs you everyone.:jiggy:

Ibus
05-11-2008, 08:37 PM
5548 5565
Here you go Sandy, but you're not going to believe this .... I forgot to take of the mermaids!

stormarela
05-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Ibus is a tease too!!!! :) ... great cards, by the way!!!!

Sandymutt
05-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Oh Ibus WOW I love the whale. Its perfect for the theme. Darn I wish you had the Mermaid scaned too. I guess I will have to wait to see it after Char gets it done. LOL I know Char will give me a hard time. She will want to tease me too. You girls are all so bad. LOL. I love the food card WOW you was having some good healthy food to munch on while doing your cards. Yummy food card.;) Thank You for making it for the big give away. Someone will be so happy winning the cool food cards:yes:..... Stormarela it shouldn't be too long the cards from Robin will be heading your way real soon; And then Oh Boy headed back to me when your done. I know, I know, you will still be teasing me right to the end.:P

Ibus
05-12-2008, 01:41 AM
I thought I'd taken a photo, but as I had a mammoth shooting session, I obviously forgot them. It wasn't intentional. They're all taped up ready to go tomorrow, or I'd take one. I added a layer of sand, a crab and an octopus.

katilady
05-12-2008, 10:30 AM
I thought I'd taken a photo, but as I had a mammoth shooting session, I obviously forgot them. It wasn't intentional. They're all taped up ready to go tomorrow, or I'd take one. I added a layer of sand, a crab and an octopus.

That sounds cool!

I was bad and didn't post mine either, but surprise is fun, right? ;)

Sandymutt
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
OMG Ibus , They sound so wonderful, Can't wait to see them in person. ;) I love surprises too girls. I love being able to see them before hand, but I also love the surprise at the end to see what folks have come up with too ( Its like a package that you want to peek to see whats in it) LOL. So if anyone wants to show their cards feel free to do that. Its fun to see how cards are coming along. If you don't Not to worry as I will post all the finished cards at the end of the swap. Then everyone can see how all the cards turned out. I just don't want anyone to think you have to post them. I'm just excited to see what wonderful work you all are adding to the cards. Oh Katilady I will be so surprised when I get to see your groups cards at the end of the swap. I bet what you added to your theme really is cool looking.Well everyone head to the food tables and grab up something you like. Back to creating:jiggy:

katilady
05-12-2008, 11:35 PM
I always try to add something a little 'different' but that blends well...I'm an odd duck! :jiggy: On that note 'Log Cabin' cards have arrived from Lilbad and I am going to enjoy playing with them!

Sandymutt
05-12-2008, 11:59 PM
Alright katilady, I'm so happy to hear you have the Log Cabin cards to add your work to. I can't hardly wait to see what you come up with on them.:jiggy: I bet they will be so cool looking. OH BOY ! They are getting closer to heading home now. lol I'm so looking forward to seeing what you and Lilbad have done on them. Its just getting so exciting as the time goes by. I hope everyone is having fun working on your themes.:D Katilady I will go and up date that you have them now. Thanks for letting me know;)....

Jitterbug
05-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Hey Sandy, The fish card goes out in the mail to Ibus tomorrow! Here is a sneak peek and Ibus, you can start thinking about what you want to add. This is fun!:jiggy:

JAD
05-13-2008, 04:42 AM
Sandy, Mailed off "Girl in the Rain" to Jitterbug. Here is a peek. Can't wait to see it finished..This was fun :)
ooopps already posted, but forgot to add this pic
Jeannie

JAD
05-13-2008, 04:47 AM
Ibus..great cards

JAD
05-13-2008, 04:48 AM
Jitterbug...great card...your "Girl in the rain" is off to you :)

Sandymutt
05-13-2008, 12:42 PM
WOW Girls You both did a wonderful job on the cards. What fun:cute:. Jitterbug Your sea turtle turned out so cool. Did you put a little Jewel on his back? Just sooo cute.:cute: . Oh JAD How cool , Love that you made the sun side to go with the rainy side. I cracked up when I seen the little ant you added next to the flower. I know Ibus and Jitterbug will have loads of fun playing on these cards when they get them. Thank you both for letting us have a peek at how the cards are turning out. I will go now and up date infor. :jiggy:

Lise Bu
05-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Sandy - just to let you know that I received fishing boat cards this morning - Maggie has done a fab job. Will post them back to you ASAP - as well as my food ATC for the lucky winner x x x

Lise Bu
05-13-2008, 02:13 PM
These are the finished cards - I have added

Glitter pen to the grass and the water, the house, names on the boats (each boat is named after each of us in the group), the little waving man, and the birds.

Hope you like them.

Sandymutt
05-13-2008, 05:53 PM
OMG Lise Bu they turned out wonderful. I'm so very happy how they turned out. I can't wait to see them in person. And to send Maggie her card. Both you girls have just made these cards turn out so cool looking. I love that you put our names on the boats. That really makes the cards each so special. Maggie I love the fish you added to the cards. They are So cool.WOW :laugh:.... Someone will really be so happy to get the gift cards at the end of this swap. Its like the Cherry on the top of the swap.LOL Thank you so much for adding your food card. WOW This is going to be so much fun. I will up date that your sending the cards to me. :jiggy:

nanner
05-14-2008, 07:08 PM
APPLE TREE ALERT!

Sandy/Kati/Nanner apple trees arrived today. Going to my mad scientist lab...er...art studio to add to them.

Stay tuned.

Ibus
05-14-2008, 07:15 PM
I received the balloon cards from Robin today. I know what I want to do, just need to work on it!

MissKoolAid
05-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I did my part. The cards will be on their way to LiseBu tomorrow.

Sandymutt
05-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Alright nuttynanner, I'm so happy that the Apple Tree cards got to you. So your heading to your mad scientist lab to work on them Humm!!! LOL I bet they will turn out wonderful. Can't wait to see them. This is going to be so much fun. LOL.... I'm really happy to hear that you also have received your cards too Ibus. So you already have something in mind to add to the balloon cards. I bet they will be fun. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you add to them. Hope to get a little peek at them girls when your done;). LOL WOW I love the little guys you added to the City home cards. He is really cute LOL. I know I have seen that little guy doing alot of Traveling. And now he is here on the cards. LOVE IT:biglaugh: LOL... Well Time to get everything up dated . I just can't wait to see all these wonderful cards in person. I have to say what I have seen already everyone has done a outstanding job. WOW !!!!:jiggy:

stormarela
05-15-2008, 02:59 AM
I love all the eye candy in here!

Sandymutt
05-15-2008, 11:40 AM
This is just so much fun. As everyone is getting cards and sending them off. Its fun to get a chance to see some of the cards as they are being worked on. And really cool to see the finished cards. Boy oh Boy the ones I have seen sofar are so cool. I just can't wait to see them in person. And then the ones that will be a surprise. OMG What fun:jiggy:

heymaggie
05-16-2008, 12:31 AM
These are the finished cards - I have added

Glitter pen to the grass and the water, the house, names on the boats (each boat is named after each of us in the group), the little waving man, and the birds.

Hope you like them.

You really did a fantastic job of completeing these round robins. I love the results!

heymaggie
05-16-2008, 12:33 AM
I did my part. The cards will be on their way to LiseBu tomorrow.

Love the garden gnomes!

Sandymutt
05-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey stormarela, I have you down that you have now received the kites. I think I have everything up to date ( I hope). If anyone has just received sets let me know so I can make sure to get it posted that you have them or are sending off. Hope everyone is having a great time. Also that you all have a fun weekend too;). I will be getting out this weekend to work in the garden. Its that time of the year. LOL Also time to mow the yard again:P. Love to hear what everyone has going on for the weekend your way. Pop in and let us know. :jiggy:

Kaggs
05-16-2008, 03:45 PM
I just recieved the Oak Tree Cards today. I love them! I'll be adding my bit and sending them off hopefully by Monday.

Chardonnay1965
05-16-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't have any yet..:(..the way it is going I'll probably get them all at once..:swoon:..lol

Sandymutt
05-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Alright Kaggs, Im so happy that you got them. Oh Boy!!I can't wait to see what you add to them.;)...OMG is that going to be fun. LOL Just going to get my mail and seeing all the wonderful RR's showing up.:laugh:.......Well Char. I guess you will be getting them all at the same time. Your going to be a very ,VERY busy girl & ((VERY SOON TOO)). LOL I guess I had better get this candy sent off to you ASAP. Your going to be needing that sugar high. LOL;)

stormarela
05-17-2008, 01:03 AM
I wont tease you this time, Sandy, here are the finished kite cards that Robin and I worked on with you. I really like how light and airy they turned out. I'm sending them off right away!

Sandymutt
05-17-2008, 01:27 AM
OMG WOW!! How cute they turned out. I love them. They really look like they are flying. I can't wait to see them in person. Oh what fun. I'm so happy, You both did a wonderful job:jiggy:

Sandymutt
05-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Stormarela I'm so happy that your not teasing me and went on and showed them to me. Now I will kind of beable to sleep. Well maybe not. Just thinking of getting to see them in person. Now I can't sleep. To excited again. Back to drinking coffee as I wait. LOL:wacko::jiggy:

stormarela
05-17-2008, 02:34 AM
No wonder you can't sleep, all that coffee drinking! ... I'm having a tea for a change myself!

Sandymutt
05-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Yep I guess your right. I should slow down on it. Its just so good. LOL I do love tea also;)

katilady
05-17-2008, 11:21 PM
I just finished the log cabin cards....I went somewhere completely different, so I am kinda shy about posting. I'll let Sandy post if she wants to when she gets them.

Sandymutt
05-18-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh Kati I bet they are really cool looking. I can't wait to see them in person and see what you added. I will post everyones cards when the swap is finished. I want to show off all the wonderful art work that everyone did. So Guess your ready to send them to me? I will up date that your sending. Boy i'm really looking forward to seeing how they turned out. LOL:jiggy:

katilady
05-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Yep, I will send out tomorrow! They are a bit, um, bulky, lol! :D

Sandymutt
05-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Oh WOW I can't wait to see what you did. They sound really cool:D :jiggy:

heymaggie
05-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Love the kites! Thanks for posting them.

stormarela
05-18-2008, 04:18 PM
hey,,, I just realized I am done my parts in this swap... so, now like Sandy, I am just waiting! These things are addictive!

JAD
05-18-2008, 07:44 PM
cards are turning out great !!! :)

Jitterbug
05-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Received cards from JAD this weekend. Now I have to get my creative juices flowing to add to "Girl in the Rain ---Heading for Sunshine!" Will let all know when I send them back to Sandy.:cute:

Sandymutt
05-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh i'm just so happy how all the cards are turning out. And those surprise cards will be fun to see also when they get to me. Yep, now its the waiting to see the 1st cards to show up. Everyone is doing a super job and cards moving right along.;)... Hey Jitterbug, I will be looking forward to seeing what you add to the cards. This will be a fun set of cards when they are finished. :cool: Going to up date that you have them. ;)

nanner
05-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Okay, folks...here are the Sandy/Kati/Nanner apple trees. It worked out to be a stylistic take on the Biblical story of Adam being tempted by the fruit in the garden. In this series, Adam is memorialized as a knight. The cards differ in the method in which Adam slays the serpent.

The first card shows how the cards arrived in Nannerland (from Katiladyland)...and the next card is finished, with Adam winning via poison.

nanner
05-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Round two goes to Adam...defeating that serpent again via toilet brush (wand!)

Final round shows champion Adam outwitting that mean old serpent.

Teammates Sandy & Kati: seeing as how these cards are the littlest bit different, if you have a preference of card, PM me...otherwise I'll send these out tomorrow. They all look great!

Sandymutt
05-18-2008, 11:37 PM
WOW I love the story to these cards. This really makes these cards very special. It would be cool to have that little story to go with the cards;)...... Both you girls did a wonderful job on them. I can't wait to see the cards in person.:laugh: :jiggy:

katilady
05-19-2008, 12:26 AM
The scrubbed one made me laugh out loud, it's perfect! they all, are, but that's my fave!

stormarela
05-19-2008, 02:47 AM
they are all cool, but the outwitted one is my fave.. that old snake didnt have a chance..LOL

Chardonnay1965
05-19-2008, 04:43 AM
woohoo..I got my first set today...the tornado cards arrived from Lisabu..:D

nanner
05-19-2008, 12:29 PM
So...what's the right way to leave iTrader/rep points for a Round Robin?

katilady
05-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Give itrader to both people you Round Robined with!

nanner
05-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Thanks Kati...I'll be leaving iTrader for Y O U soon!

Team Apple Tree Unite!

Kaggs
05-19-2008, 05:46 PM
I've sent the cards, with my magical additions onward to Sandy. I hope nobody minds, but there are a few slight variations on the cards. The things I've added have slightly different colors, but are still pretty much the same. I've left iTrader for Sandy and Stormarela. I hope both of you enjoy the cards.

stormarela
05-19-2008, 06:11 PM
They sound wonderful Kaggs, and now, like Sandy I'm having coffee and waiting !!!

Sandymutt
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
LOL Oh those cards you did are a hoot nuttynanner. Love both of the cards your sending. I will keep the outwitted card and send Kati scrubbed .I seen she really liked that one.;).... Oh I have to put on another pot of coffee for stormarela and myself as we wait for cards to get to us.LOL Hey Char I'm so happy that you got your 1st set of cards to play on. I know you will be getting more sets coming soon. Maybe this week they will all get to you. LOL Boy will you be busy. LOL....Kaggs I will be so looking forward to seeing them in person. I can't hardly wait. LOL I'm going to have to have a cup of coffee in both hand as I wait to see the wonderful cards that are heading home to me. :yes: :cool: :jiggy: I'm going to up date all the new info.;)

Sandymutt
05-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Ok I think I have eveyone up dated as to where cards are at. If I don't please let me know so I can make sure to fix anything that needs to be fixed. I sure hope everyone is having fun working on your themes. I'm thinking I just may have to do this again. I just love seeing what everyone does with the themes. If you guys are having fun , I'm having a blast.:jiggy: You all have made this RR swap wonderful. TY TY TY :D

Chardonnay1965
05-20-2008, 04:42 AM
ok I got the Tepee and Mermaid cards today,,:D:D..i have started working on the tornado ones..If no one objects...I will send out all three sets at once..hope this is ok..I will post pics as I finish each set..:D

Chardonnay1965
05-20-2008, 06:16 AM
ok here are the Tornado cards
I added the Emerald city, the yellow brick road and characters from the Wizard of Oz...had to use diff pics on each card though as i only had one of each..bet I know which is your fav Sandy..

nanner
05-20-2008, 09:32 AM
PERFECT use of the tornado cards. Cute!

Sandymutt
05-20-2008, 09:55 AM
OMG Char I love what you added. You know me so well.;) LOL You know i'm drawn to dogs on cards:yes:. I love the OZ Look to these cards. Lise Bu your house really set this theme off. Girls you both did a wonderful job, Great team work.:jiggy: I think everyone will be good to go for you to finish all them and send off at one time.With postage going up or has gone up that would be best.;)Thanks for scanning them for us to see before hand. Looking forward to what you add to the others.

heymaggie
05-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Round two goes to Adam...defeating that serpent again via toilet brush (wand!)

Final round shows champion Adam outwitting that mean old serpent.

Teammates Sandy & Kati: seeing as how these cards are the littlest bit different, if you have a preference of card, PM me...otherwise I'll send these out tomorrow. They all look great!

These are delightful! You have such a good sense of humor. I love that Adam won!

heymaggie
05-20-2008, 10:06 AM
ok here are the Tornado cards
I added the Emerald city, the yellow brick road and characters from the Wizard of Oz...had to use diff pics on each card though as i only had one of each..bet I know which is your fav Sandy..

Another good story series. I'm really loving seeing all the finished cards.

Lise Bu
05-20-2008, 11:30 AM
WOW - I got City Home from MissKoolAid this morning. So I will be completing them and then sending them off. Then that is my 3 sets done. When do we leave i-trader points? x x x

Lise Bu
05-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Here is City Home - ready to be posted back x x

Chardonnay1965
05-20-2008, 04:26 PM
so pleased you like my cards..:D..I'll be doing the Mermaid one next as I know what I wanna do..:D

Sandymutt
05-20-2008, 05:11 PM
WOW I love how the city home cards turned out. Those little caterpillars are so cute. LOL You and MissKoolAid did a wonderful job on this theme. Great team work girls. LOL I can't wait to see them in person;)...Char I will sure want to see how the mermaid cards turn out. That will be fun to see what you come up with on them.:D...Lise Bu, I guess your getting the cards ready to send off, so I will up date that your sending them ok. Oh and on the iTrader points you give them to each of your team mates. So everyone knows when you get your cards remember to get your team players iTrader points. Oh Boy!!soon I will be getting some wonderful cards heading my way. Its getting closer day by day:D.

MissKoolAid
05-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Wow Lise Bu! Love the cards! You really did a great job on them. Looking forward to getting mine!

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2008, 04:28 AM
maybe i should tease u sandy and not post pics when I finish..:D

Ibus
05-21-2008, 07:17 AM
maybe i should tease u sandy and not post pics when I finish..:D
NOoooooooooooooooooooo not with the mermaids!

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2008, 08:35 AM
here are the Mermaid cards...

Sandymutt
05-21-2008, 02:00 PM
OMG WOW! I love how they turned out.:jiggy: Both of you girls really gave her alot of friends to hang out with ;). Wonderful team work on them GIRLS:yes:. Char thanks for not teasing us too much. LOL I know how you are about things like that. I would have to tell your mom to put you in the corner for a little time out. :P LOL. Now you have me looking forward to seeing how your next set will turn out. Then Oh Boy, they will soon be heading home and I can see them in person. Oh what fun I can hardly wait, Now where did I put my coffee cup? You got me all excited :laugh::jiggy::D

Ibus
05-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Wow Char they're brilliant! Now they're starting to head home Sandy, it's time to put your thinking cap on and come up with some more for the next one! Not forgetting of course to keep me a couple of places :D

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2008, 04:35 PM
I have one more set to play on then will mail them all home..:D:D

Sandymutt
05-21-2008, 11:51 PM
WOW!! What to come up with for the next RR swap I put on. Hummm!! :unsure::idea: :laugh: I will have to really come up with some other fun themes for everyone to play on. And you bet Ibus, I will add you to a few of them;). I will get some of my others things finished up and get started on some new themes. I sure love what i'm seeing already being done. I'm so happy to have wonderful artist to join in all the fun. So the next swap will be just as much fun too I hope;) :D

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2008, 06:25 AM
ok here is the 3rd set of cards
tepee RR 6018

I will mail out all 3 sets on Sat when I go to the P.O...:D..hope you like what I did to this card..:D

MissKoolAid
05-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Fun cards Chardonnay!

Sandymutt
05-22-2008, 01:46 PM
WOW Char they turned out wonderful. I love what both you girls have added to this theme. I can't wait to see it in person. And to get to see the other at the same time. How cool is that. LOL Boy you sure did get them finished up fast. Its going to be fun to see them in person and send Ibus -stormarela -Lise Bu off their cards.:yes:;)

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2008, 04:15 PM
they were sure fun to work on..:D

Sandymutt
05-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm very happy to hear that everyone is having fun working on the theme cards. But whats even more fun is to see the finished work you all have done. I will be doing another set as soon as this swap is finished and the cards are all sent back to the 2nt players. And the last thing the big give away of the food cards. So make sure you pop in every few days to check all the up dates and to see where cards are at. It will be loads of fun. Everyone's name will be put in a hat as I get the last theme cards in my hands. Then I will draw the big winner. :cute:

nanner
05-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Big winner = Nanner?

I do love FOOD!

Sandymutt
05-22-2008, 10:45 PM
LOL Hey nuttynanner, You just never know you could be a winner in the drawing.;)... Also I just received 2 set of RR's today They are sooo cool girls. The Apple tree that Katilady and nuttynanner added their wonderful work to. WOW I love them, I will send katilady the scrubbed card as she said she really liked that one.;) LOL... I also received the fishing boat that heymaggie and Lise Bu added their work to. They really turned out so cute. And how cool to have our names on the boats. I just love what both you girls did on these cards. Also what a fun M&M card to add to the give away. I wanted to keep it.:D LOL But it will make a great added gift to the giveaway package.. Also thank you Lise for the special card. That was a surprise to see. I love the Welcome Home card. Thank you so much .:wubclub:..... I will get the cards sent off to heymaggie and katilady asap. Just need to pick up stamps at the PO. Now I will up date so everyone will know how things are going. I'm so excited to get these first 2 sets of RR's, now looking forward to seeing who will be coming in next.:jiggy:

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2008, 08:16 PM
I mailed out all the cards this morning..:D

heymaggie
05-23-2008, 08:23 PM
I could stand to win something!

Ibus
05-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Just to tease you Sandy ...... I've finished the balloons, but I'm online on my phone so I can't upload the photos. I'll do the fish over the weekend. I know what I want to do, just have to work out how. :D

Sandymutt
05-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Alright Char. I will be looking forward to seeing them all in person. What fun this is to head to the mail box and see cards waiting for me :cute:.. Great news :)I received 3 set today. OMG They are all so cool. The sets that came are ( the "Oak tree" that stormarela & Kaggs worked on. On girls how cute they turned out.Love the little fairies. Also she will have to get that picnic table ready for all her friends to come. LOL I love them;)... also The "Kite" that Robin & stormarela worked on. WOW Really fun cards. I can feel the wind blowing to keep them flying. LOL ...And the last set is "Log home" that Lilbad & Katilady worked on. WOW You guys did a wonderful job. Love the added key. The tent setting is so cool with this theme....All of you did a wonderful job on these cards.((Great team work;))).. I have my stamps and will get all the 2nt players cards in the mail tomorrow. I will wait until I have all the cards in to show them at the end of this swap. WOW They are all outstanding. Now i'm looking forward to seeing the others that are still out there. :)

Sandymutt
05-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh Ibus! you teaser. LOL I will be looking forward to seeing what you do when you finish being on the phone:P. Well hope you can show them all off when you get the fish cards done. Would love to see what you came up with. I bet the balloon cards are cute.:cute:... Heymaggie it would be cool to win, I hate to give up this cute M&M card that Lise Bu made to go with the gift bundle. But WOW will someone get a wonderful gift. This will be exciting thats for sure... Well I better update so everyone will know how things are going.:cool:

Lise Bu
05-24-2008, 05:30 AM
Sandy - if I win you may keep my M&M card as I don't want it back lolx x x

Kaggs
05-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Glad to hear you got them and liked them Sandy. Thanks for the iTrader.

heymaggie
05-24-2008, 10:03 AM
I definately want to be in on your next set.

Sandymutt
05-24-2008, 02:35 PM
LOL Really ;)OK Lise Bu if you do win in the drawing I will keep it ,ty. Its really a cute card and Oh would I love to beable to get it.:jiggy: I will have my mom draw the winner's name from the hat. So its going to be a surprise for everyone including me.;)...... I have my computer in the shop and using a temp. comp. right now. So I can't use my Copier on it. Hopeful to get my computer fixed and back soon. It should by time all the cards get back to me. Then I will scan and show all the cards also your food card so everyone will get to have a peek at what it looks like. I think the scanner does a better job then my camera does. But if I have to I will use it.;).....Kaggs I really loved how they turned out and to see them in person is so cool. I'm ready to put the picnic basket out on the table. lol......Well all the cards are now sent off to--heymaggie - katilady -lilbad -Robin-stormarela so that finishes those 5 themes. So when you get them please let me know then I will put a completed on our theme. You all will be so happy to see the finished theme card in person. They all turned out so cool.;)..... I'm thinking up the next new themes I will be coming up with. I may make a few more groups this next time round...You bet heymaggie I would love to have you join in the next group. Its going to be a blast to play in so be ready to play;) :jiggy:

Ibus
05-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Here you are Sandy :) Sorry I cut off part of the card when I took the photos.
6101 6102

katilady
05-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Cute cards Elizabeth!

Sandymutt
05-25-2008, 01:30 AM
Oh How cute. I love them. lol They cracked me up when I see them here. Love the bird going after the balloon. Thats a hoot.:biglaugh:Great team work on this theme;)

Sandymutt
05-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Ok just wanted to see if everyone who is working on their cards can let me know how your doing on your themes. Also if your sending out soon. I will get things posted and up to date so everyone will know how things are going. Thanks loads. I hope everyone is having a great day your way;)

Lise Bu
05-27-2008, 06:25 AM
Just to let you know City Home has been sent and is heading your way - you should receive it soon x x x

Sandymutt
05-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Alright I will be looking forward to getting them. :jiggy:I will go and up date info. Thanks for letting me know. Hugs ;)

lilbad
05-27-2008, 01:01 PM
Sandy,
Can't wait to see the "log cabin" finale!! If u do this again, can I join? so fun and thanks.

Sandymutt
05-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Oh you bet lilbad , I'm so happy that you want to play in the next one I put on. It will be some really fun themes that I plan to make for the next batch. lol ....Oh I do have a up date as to Ria's cards. She has been having some storm damage on her roof and has been dealing with clean up from the water in her spare bedroom/artroom . She did have damage to some of her swap cards and she lost some of her art supplys . She did get the Southwest theme sent off to trini70 and said she will be working on the sail boat as both sets didn't get harmed in all the damage thats has happened. I did tell Ria that she needed to get her home in order as thats the most important thing right now.;) So I wanted everyone to have a heads up on how things are going. So if anyone need more time working on your set please let me know here or pm me. Hugs:wubclub:

Jitterbug
05-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi all,
I sent "Girl in the Rain" back your way this morning, Sandy.

Sorry to hear about Ria's house - how stressful.

Take care :)

heymaggie
05-27-2008, 10:00 PM
I received the finished Fishing Boat round robin card today! I love how it turned out. So glad I got to participate in a RR with Sandymutt and Lise Bu. I'm ready for more!!!

Sandymutt
05-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Hey Jitterbug, I will be looking forward to seeing how they look in person. I can't wait. LOL:jiggy:. Yes its bad when you have that happen. With all the storms and so much rain everyone has been getting. She said she is getting things cleaned up so thats a good thing. Right now we need some sun. It would help loads thats for sure;)...Heymaggie i'm so happy that you got your card. I can now put completed on that theme. Also Robin has received her card for the kite theme. That theme is also completed . You all did a great job on your themes. Wonderful team work.;)

trini70
05-28-2008, 07:06 PM
I'll let you know when I get the cards. That's awful about Ria's home. I sympathize w/ what she's going through. I'm sick and tired of these spring storms and tornados. Take care Ria and good luck w/ getting your home back in order.

trini70
05-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say how much I'm enjoying the cards everyone is making. Great work all! I'm in for your next one Sandy. That is, if I don't miss the post. I know it'll fill up fast.:wubclub:

stormarela
05-28-2008, 08:02 PM
I have received the finished Oak Tree Card. I love it. A fairy, a bluebird some flowers, a picnic table all under the oak tree... that is exactly where I wish I was right now! :) Thanks Sandy and Kaggs for making such a cool card!

lilbad
05-28-2008, 09:22 PM
The additions by Kati on the Log cabin are so cool. The card turned out great!! Thanks Sandy for hosting this.

Sandymutt
05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Hey stormarela, I'm so happy that you received your card. That will now make that theme completed and I will up date it. LOL I sure loved how it turned out too. I will let everyone in this swap know that I will be getting my next RR's ready to show. So then you can be ready for them when they pop on. Also to check out the themes that I will be doing..Looks like I will be having some time to work on them. I will be going in for surgery for my gall bladder in a few weeks. I just pray that its the easy one. But because of pass surgery they are worried about scar tissue buildup. If that happens I will be in for 3 to 4 days. So this is just a heads up if things turn out that i'm off the forum for a few days. I will know Friday the day they have me set for surgery. I will let everyone know. I could sure use prayers that it will be the easy one so I can come home the same day.;)

lilbad
05-28-2008, 09:53 PM
I've had laparoscopic cholestectomy(gall bladder) and it was pretty easy. Hopefully, that is the route they go. When will u know---when u wake up? Remember to exercise your legs and if you get a neck ache, just lie flat and it will go away.

katilady
05-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Have I given my people iTraders? I can't remember! Argh!

PS Thanks lilbad! We all worked well together!

Sandymutt
05-29-2008, 01:02 AM
I had ovarian Cancer in 04 ( Thank God cancer free now) and to make long story short. everything she could take out she did. LOL Anyway she missed the bladder as it showed I had stones. So the doctor said he was worried about the scar's making this a harder surgery. He said that he would do the laparoscopic just to see if the simple surgery would work. I guess I will know what he did when I wake. It's that 45mim. home same day, or the 3 to 4 days I have to stay:no:. So hopeful that its the simple one;). I hear that recovery is much faster too. I do need that. LOL I will sure try anything that helps with pain. I will keep my legs moving. Don't need anymore problems thats for sure.;)

Jitterbug
05-29-2008, 03:02 AM
Sandy, I will be praying for you.

Hugs

Sandymutt
05-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh Thank you Jitterbug, Prayer is the best gift folks can do for each other. And I know that will help me to get through this with flying colors;) Loads of hugs....:)

Ibus
05-29-2008, 11:57 AM
Sandy, I'll keep you in my prayers too.

stormarela
05-29-2008, 12:15 PM
me too, Sandy, I'm sending you my best thoughts already!

MissKoolAid
05-29-2008, 06:39 PM
First of all, CONGRATS on being cancer free! That's always a good thing! And since I don't pray, I'll keep you in my Bank of Good Thoughts (I actually turned a Mason Jar into a bank full of glitter where I deposit notes about people who need good thoughts and good vibes going their way.)

katilady
05-29-2008, 08:27 PM
Received my Apple tree card and I love it!

Sandymutt
05-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and for the good thoughts ;) That is what helps me the most :yes:...... Alright kati I can now close that theme up.;) Its so good to see each theme being finished. Each team did a outstanding job on the themes....I'm So looking forward to seeing the others as they get to me.:jiggy:

trini70
05-30-2008, 04:18 PM
I got the southwest cards today from Ria. Now to figure out just the right finishing touches.

JAD
05-31-2008, 07:38 AM
I had ovarian Cancer in 04 ( Thank God cancer free now) and to make long story short. everything she could take out she did. LOL Anyway she missed the bladder as it showed I had stones. So the doctor said he was worried about the scar's making this a harder surgery. He said that he would do the laparoscopic just to see if the simple surgery would work. I guess I will know what he did when I wake. It's that 45mim. home same day, or the 3 to 4 days I have to stay:no:. So hopeful that its the simple one;). I hear that recovery is much faster too. I do need that. LOL I will sure try anything that helps with pain. I will keep my legs moving. Don't need anymore problems thats for sure.;)

Sandy, Congrats on being ca free...As an oncology nurse I can tell that 4 years ca free for ovarian ca is wonderful news..and a bright future for you..Best of luck with your bladder surgery...hopefully your doc can do the laparoscopic..less chance of infection, faster recovery time, less pain...better for many reasons..
Sending caring, good thoughts your way.
Hugs
Jeannie

Sandymutt
06-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Hey trini70, I'm so happy to hear you got the southwest cards. Looking forward to seeing what you add to them.... Oh Thank you JAD, I know I had a wonderful doctor and staff that really helped me alot during that time. Also lots of prayer and folks wishing me a quick and full recovery. So all the prayers and thoughts are so Wonderful. You have to keep up beat and in good spirits. Thats what will help you to getting better fast too. I sure do pray that its the laparoscopic one. I would be so very happy about that;)... Well I was so happy as I received alot of cards . OMG Each one is just so cute I received City home Boy they are so cute in person. I kept the one with the green worm . I love this card:D I will send MissKoolAid her card on Monday. You will be so happy when you see it. ;) . Also I received Girl in the rain. Oh WOW These cards really turned out so cute. The little girl playing in the water out in the sun. Love the beach ball and the little ant on the flower. Great job girls. I will also send off JAD her card Monday;).... Char all 3 sets came today:jiggy:.. Mermaid:WOW They are so sweet to see in hand . I love how these cards turned out.I love the sand on the bottom How cool is that.;) Ibus Your card will be heading your way Monday too.Also Group Miss Ibus made a wonderful Food card to add to the Giveaway at the end of the swap. OMG I hate to part with it. Its Wonderful TY;)....Also WOW what great Teepee cards. This overall theme turned out wonderful. You girls really captured the whole look. Stormarela I will be sending your card off on Monday. I know you will love your card too.;)... And the Tornado cards WOW What a fun theme . You both really made these cards so much fun. I love the OZ even at my age the child come out of me when I hear that its going to be showing on TV. Well Char you already know what one I will be keeping. I love the dogs. So Lisa Bu you will get the scarecrow.He is a hoot and it was hard for me to turn him down.LOL Your card will also be heading off on Monday too. So everyone be ready to get your theme cards soon. Also when you do let me know. I will up date when you have them in your hands as that theme is now completed.:laugh::yes:

Sandymutt
06-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Lise Bu, I will be sending you a pm about the Bling card.Its really cool;)

Chardonnay1965
06-01-2008, 12:28 AM
do you mean to tell my you have the RR cards but the birdie cards I sent 4 days before them haven't arrived yet???? :swoon:that is just totally weird.....

Sandymutt
06-01-2008, 12:39 AM
They came on Friday. I wasn't able to pop on that day to let you know. So now getting around to everyone. LOL;) I think the people at the postoffice are looking at them. Sometimes I get mail fast then there are those slow boats Hummm!!! Anyway i'm so happy to get them. They are all so cool;)

Chardonnay1965
06-01-2008, 12:40 AM
well I am glad all the cards have arrived..:D

Sandymutt
06-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Me too. I really wonder at times with the po. Some things fly through and other I could watch grass grow faster. LOL It looks like we have 4 themes still out. So as soon as I get them and the 2nt players get their cards. I will do the drawing for the food give away. So folks keep checking in to see how things are going. Its getting closer to this swap to close. I did start working on some new themes. I already have 7 themes drawn out and ready to paint. I still have somemore themes that are playing in my head. Just have to get them down on paper.:cute: LOL loads of hugs to everyone:wubclub:

MissKoolAid
06-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh I can't wait to get my City Home back! I'll let you know as soon as I receive it Sandy!

Sandymutt
06-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Good deal Miss;). I already have them stamped and in the mailbox for the mailman to pick up. So hope every one's card will arrive safe and sound ;)

Ibus
06-02-2008, 07:17 PM
I have now finished the Fish group. Provided it's dry I will get them and Balloons in the post tomorrow, if not it'll be Wednesday.

Sandymutt
06-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Alright Ibus, I will let you know when they get here. I can't wait to see how they turned out in person. I bet they are really cool looking too. LOL It won't be too much longer and we will be having the big drawing for the food package. Its going to be so much fun. So everyone needs to pop in from time to time to see how things are going:jiggy:

JAD
06-03-2008, 08:39 AM
ahhhh..I will not know who wins until I get back from China....OH my ..the spense, the excitement, can my heart take it :wideeyed::wideeyed:
Of course it can :):):)
This has been such a fun swap/RR...Thanks Sandy!!!!
Jeannie

Sandymutt
06-03-2008, 02:37 PM
WOW JAD, Sounds like you will have a fun trip. and if you have a chance to pop on while your in China. Drop us a line on how your doing OK; I hope you have a fun and safe trip going and comeing back home. Besure to pop in from time to time if you can. It will be fun to see who will be winning the gift package. I'm all excited for everyone in the group.Its getting closer to the big drawing day by day. :yes: :jiggy:

lilbad
06-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Woop, woop!!

Ibus
06-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Gel stuff for the jellyfish was still tacky this morning, so waited till tonight to pack them. They'll go in the post tomorrow.
Here you are Sandy, hope you like them!

MissKoolAid
06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Oh wow Ibus! Now I wish I had been on that team!