Butterfly Wings - Due 28th June

Media
Due Date: 28th June
Sign-up/withdraw by: 28th May
# Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
# Participants: UK unlimited, International 25

Butterfly Wings

The swap is for butterflies, people with butterfly wings, animals with butterfly wings, inanimate objects with butterfly wings. In fact anything with butterfly wings. All mediums welcome. I realize that we are at different levels of experience. I try wherever possible to match returns quality for quality. All I ask is that you put a real effort into your work. Only send in work that you would like to receive back. Please make sure that any items are glued on properly. Please put your ATC's into a plastic trading card sleeve. All ATC's should have the name of the swap, user name and country of origin as a minimum.

All late ATC's will be returned un-swapped.
Any work that is falling apart will be returned.
Any work not complying with any of the other specifications will be returned.

Postage:
UK participants - please include a SSAE. If you are sending in 6 ATC's or your ATC's are bulky please include a 1st class large letter stamp.
International - Please include a address label (min size 2.5 x 1.5 inch). I will supply the envelope. If you would like to help towards postage please include a loose international stamp from your country or a well concealed $1.
Please make sure your ATC's are well package and the envelop is taped down. Please make sure your return address is on the envelope. Write the name of the swap on the back of the envelope. If your country requires you to fill out a customs label please do so. All writing should be clear and readable. Remember that I am in the UK and mail from international participants can take 2 weeks to reach me.

UK
1. adifferentstory
2. Lise Bu - rec 8th may
3. Mims - not arrived
4. Ibus
5. redplantlady
6. WendyK
7. Bright-spark
8. LilMissFirefly - withdrawn
9. anne
10. Stargroves
11. aweetest-sin - rec 30th May
12. DotMatrixHero
13. SharonS - withdrawn
14. loralou
15. margot - rec 19th June
16. Mandy

International
1. Jonquil
2. PaperScraps (USA)
3. Soniclibra (USA) - not arrived
4. Meow2000 (USA)
5. veri (Germany) - rec 29th May
6. grammysammy437 - rec one of her own will send another
7. ConnieMarie (USA) - withdrawn
8. egrobeck (USA)
9. Pumpkin12pm - withdrawn
10. Stormerela (Canada)
11. Elena (USA)
12. busymom (USA)
13. chatty (USA)
14. stellacometa (Italy)
15. buffalos (USA) - withdrawn
16. lonlyinlove - rec 30th June
17. arwen (USA) - withdrawn
18. Godzoned (New Zealand)
19. Baronessnz (New Zealand) - wothdrawn
20. Tomatosstomp (USA) - rec 5th June
21. myjireh (USA) - withdrawn

Please post you ATC's on the thread. If you are unable to I will post them to the thread when they arrive.

Last edited:
I'd like to join. Butterflies are a theme I'm already working with and it would be fun to do more swapping in it.
Beth (USA player)

Back
Top Bottom