Kimono Swap-Due July 28,2008

altermyworld

i love french toast
Media
Swap Due Date - July 15
Signup/withdraw date -July 15 UPDATE: Duedate has been extended to July 25th/08
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants --unlimited

Create THREE kimono cards, Geisha included or not included. wonderful, vibrant kimono cards made from any medium. I find kimonos quite beautiful, anyone else? Please do not send copies, each card can be the same however originial. Any poorly made cards, late cards etc will be returned to you. Please also protect your cards.
I don't have any examples yet however i plan on making a few tomorrow.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENT: If you live in the US, ONE dollar is required along with an envie with your address printed on the front.
If you live in Canada ONE stamp is required for return along with an envie with your address printed on the front.
If you are international you are required to pay your own return postage. If you would like to PM me and we can work something out please do and your standard envie with your address printed on the front.

BULKY cards are welcome. HOWEVER for each bulky card you must send in double the postage. Usually an extra dollar or stamp per card.
Bulky includes anything raised. Not including glaze.

Any questions please ask

Ang

Kimono Gals

1.Jonquil-rec'd
2.Joni Owens-rec'd
3.LilMissFirefly-withdrew (via mother)
4.codesmom
5.paperscraps- rec'd
6zhenia-rec'd
7.lilbad-rec'd
8.j4mi2
9.kaisaj-rec'd
10.sanae-rec'd
11.thee coyote-rec'd
12.mother henna-rec'd
13.Craftygirl- rec'd
14. Maxie23-rec'd
15.bassett43-rec'd
16. sometomato-rec'd
17. ms Koolaid-rec'd
18. bunny-rec'd
19. kat-rec'd
20. rapa-rec'd
21. gypsy- withdrew 22/06/08
22. euphoria-rec'd
23. stormarela-rec'd
24. tutuglenna-rec'd
25. flowergurl4eva-rec'd
26. jetleg-jetleg
27. franciebelle-rec'd
28.gizmo-rec'd
29.gogokira- withdrew 20/6
30.Mandy S-rec'd
31.alisl-withdrew may 5
32.zanetun
33. cazfun-withdrew
34. tomatostomp-rec'd
35. Katie V-rec'd
36. Sutefani-
37. Margot-rec'd

Last edited:
I have 4 projects ready to go in the mail tomorrow, soooooo may I please join this swap? Need to keep myself "art balanced"

Ang, you need to chill with the good swaps because I cannot resist them (well, at least when your lovely self is thrown into the mix). :)

Please include me. I lurrrve kimonos.

Oooh beautiful cards ANg... I'm going to think about this one for a day or two...

Ang, I'd really love to do this one, too...may I join? I have a couple larger sized pieces I did in this theme that I've scanned and am now playing with in digital...hoping to get something ATC size, print, and then hand embellish... anyway, would something like that be okay for format idea?
Thanks!
xo
k-

Reactions: kat
Back
Top Bottom