PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled US Postage Stamps

katilady
05-02-2008, 08:57 PM
I know those in the US probably have no need for these but I am wondering if there is any interest from the international crowd? I have over 100 I am willing to trade. A lot have the US flag or colors, but a lot are also just pretty or have interesting people on them.

I would love to trade for stamps from your country or some other country specific epherma. If you are in the US and want some, make me an offer!

Any interest?

Ibus
05-02-2008, 09:28 PM
I've got some with your flag on, some chairs, a goat, a tiffany lampshade and the latest are palm trees and a sunset, so I'm not interested in them, but any others yes. UK ones I have are mostly different colours with the Queens head, but I have one or two Australian doubles.

katilady
05-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I've got some with your flag on, some chairs, a goat, a tiffany lampshade and the latest are palm trees and a sunset, so I'm not interested in them, but any others yes. UK ones I have are mostly different colours with the Queens head, but I have one or two Australian doubles.

Would you like to do a 10 for 10 trade? Or is that too many? 5 to 5 would work as well! Let me know. I have plenty to not send you doubles of what you have! I am happy with whatever kind you send, Queens head or Australian or a combo!

Ibus
05-02-2008, 09:43 PM
I should be able to do 10! Got 1 RSA one too. Need to get hold of the family to send me their used stamps. That's the only trouble with email and phones, we rarely write to each other snailmail.
I'll pad the envelope up with other bits and pieces, as someone has said, I'm paying for the weight, so may as well use it!

katilady
05-02-2008, 09:54 PM
You rock Ibus! :jiggy:

LuvLoz
05-02-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm happy to trade with you. Any of the earlier USA stamps, or ones not normally used for international mailing would be good. I can do anywhere between 10-30 probably.

katilady
05-02-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm happy to trade with you. Any of the earlier USA stamps, or ones not normally used for international mailing would be good. I can do anywhere between 10-30 probably.

I would love too! I have smaller denominations that generally aren't used for international. I am happy to do 20-30 as long as you don't mind some repeats. I do think these stamps are fairly recent, though there may be one or 2 older ones in the mix. Let me know if that works!

Tinka
05-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi ,

If you are interested in old Belgium stamps of the late king ( about 50 years old), I will be glad to send you 10 of each. I would love poker cards in return, or teabagwrappers, or American stamps of heads or flowers.

Tinka

katilady
05-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi ,

If you are interested in old Belgium stamps of the late king ( about 50 years old), I will be glad to send you 10 of each. I would love poker cards in return, or teabagwrappers, or American stamps of heads or flowers.

Tinka

I can definitely do stamps of heads, maybe some flowers. Do you want a whole deck of cards or just a sampling to use as ATC's?

Tinka
05-04-2008, 02:07 AM
If the word "sampling" means just some playing cards: that's fine for me! ( my dictionnary doesn't know the word, only sample!). I will pm you. Thanks!

katilady
05-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Any other takers?