Bizarre Holidays JUNE Swap - Due June 15th

Colourful.Daze

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: June 15th
# Cards: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
# Participants: unlimited

This will be a three (3) for three (3) swap or (6) six for (6) six card swap.

You will go to this site:
http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/jun.htm

Chose up to three holidays to create your ATCs for. They can be all the same holiday or three different ones. (We are going to do all 12 months :) ) All mediums are welcome.

1.) IrishRose~RECEIVED
2.) NiteOwl ~ RECEIVED
3.) jazzie ~ RECIEVED
4.) mrubyjean~ RECEIVED
5.) ScramperSue ~RECEIVED
6.) OrganicMama~RECEIVED
7.) Ellie~ RECEIVED
8.) Joni Owens ~ RECEIVED
9.) Nermalski ~ RECEIVED

Due Date:
Cards are due in my hands by June 15th. This will be an on time swap. I will mail your return cards on the due date! NOTE: Late-arriving cards will be held for 1 week past the due date, swapped with other late cards, and then sent back out. (If there are not enough late arrivals, late folks may get some or all of their own cards back!)

Postage:
USA participants, please enclose 58-cents postage on your return envelope. If your envelope contains only 41-cents postage, I will be limited to sending you back very simple cards with no embellishments. Our new postal rates require 58-cents if the envelope is slightly thicker, slightly heavier, or requires hand cancelling (and if it’s both thicker AND heavier, it costs 75-cents). So affix your return postage accordingly.

International participants, I will pay return postage. An extra ATC of the swap theme would be greatly appreciated, but is not required.

Updates:
I will update THIS post (the first post in this thread) to inform you of the status of our swap. So check back HERE for updates. (You won’t have to read through pages and pages of posts or scroll to the end to get current information!)

Swap Rules:

1. Send your BEST cards – cards that demonstrate your best workmanship, and that you are proud to share with others.

2. Clearly write your USERNAME and SWAP NAME in these 3 places:
* On the back of all your cards
* On the front of your mailing envelope
* On the front of your return envelope

3. Enclose a return label or self-addressed envelope. Inside the USA, include 58-cents postage. Outside the USA, I’ll pay return postage.

4. If you’re mailing from outside the USA, please mark “AIRMAIL” and mail early to allow extra time for delivery to the USA (I recommend allowing 3 extra weeks for delivery from outside the USA).

5. An extra ATC for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated, but not required.

6. 3-D embellishments are fine, as long as the completed cards slide into standard 9-pocket pages, and as long as the embellishments are securely mounted so they don’t fall off during shipping. (Keep in mind that thick cards may require a padded mailing envelope and additional postage).

7. When you sign up for this swap, I will PM you my address and a reminder of the swap details.

8. I will give iTrader feedback the same day I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Reputation Points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Who wants to play?

Last edited:
oooh, me, me me!!!:jiggy: my B-day is also NATIONAL CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DAY(6/22):v_spin:

What month did you start with? I joined up with May, and would love to have a full set, so if you started in April (or earlier)...well, I'm just curious.

We started in April, then did May, and now there is a June Swap.
Chimaera has said she plans to do this every month, and who knows, she may start over again next April.
What do you mean by a "complete set"?
If you want a few from each month, you can probably set up some personal trades.
If you want one for each day, from each month, well, that, as they say, is another story.

Last edited:
I just want 3 from each month. I'm so bummed I missed April! but I will just set up some personal trades to finish it off. Thanks for the info.

A 365 card set could be so fun...Wow. The mind reels.

neca84, Definitely would love to have you for next month if you would like and if you want to private trade to have a whole year set I am sure these WONDERFUL artists will be happy to trade with ya :)

Back
Top Bottom