House with Text; due Friday Febr 12, 2016

NancyL

plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
adding names of Due Date...Friday February 12th
Number of cards...3 for 3 or 6 for 6.
Media...open

This is a NO sign up swap.When your cards arrive, your name will appear on the list.

What kind of house can you create? You can draw it, cut it out, tear it out, stamp it, outline it w/string.... but at least 1 feature---wall, door, windows, roof, chimney, whatever.....has to be text. Text would be printed words such as on a dictionary, book page, advertisement. Any language is okay.

Each card should be different. And wearing its own individual plastic sleeve. Remember to write your user name, location, date and swap name on the backs.

The cards have a better chance of postal survival if you either put your cards in a holder or use painters' tape to keep them together. Scotch tape messes up the sleeves. Loose cards dance and attempt to escape the envelope.

Mailing....
*Please do NOT send envelopes. I will provide.
*Do send your address on a large label or on a piece of paper.
US players...send loose postage. One forever stamp will probably work.
International players....I will cover your postage.

I swap out cards on the Sunday after the due date. Returns usually are usually mailed the following Monday.

ARRIVED CARDS SENT BY:
1. Patty R
2. londonont1
3. Crafty3790
4. Geonek
5. Tiffany286
6. CDraz
7. miss
8. Camprose
9. Me
10. ThouArtDelyrias
11. Yellowmelle
12. Betsyg
13. prex79
14. Suzyq
15. Darida
16. LucyMc
17. catb
18. jfaskdown
19. Christine
20. Annie
21. Santasbratt

Last edited:
Regular ATCs featuring houses.
You can add yards or not. Background is up to you. If you wnat a themed house , go for it. christmassy, valentines, wherever your muse takes you. Just got to have some kind of text involved.

I do but haven't posted anything for a very long time.so when i have a lot of patience I will attempt it.

Remember to PM me for my address when you are ready to mail I am NOT at the CA address.

You can always go ahead and make a house with text and if you like it, send it along. If not, oh well.

I have 3 examples to post. Maybe tomorrow morning. first thing I should have enough patience to refigure out how to post.

there is always tomorrow.

today we stayed home. We scraped off this paper flower frieze off the top of the bedroom walls. also moved some furniture out and the beds into the middle of the room. I'm hoping he will want his bed back where it belongs and so will be inspired to begin painting.

there is an open themed swap and I;ve made little houses for that. Myabe they will get into my gallery.

Back
Top Bottom