ATC Virtuoso
Media
ATC Swap Due Date: Due February 9, 2016
Signup/Withdraw Date: Due January 26, 2016
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 20
Media: Any and all mediums and techniques are welcome

Trash to Treasure Swap: Due February 9, 2016

Here is an example I put together from a water bottle label, a cotton candy wrapper, parts of a water bottle and a foil top to a bottle.

1_img099a.jpg

For this swap ANY MEDIA is allowed.
Draw on it, collage with/on it, paint on it, print on it, use your punches…
*Stickers are allowed as a small embellishment only. Please don’t make it your main theme.

NOTE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT:
Trash, junk or "found" stuff MUST be included as part of the card or as the background
If it was going out the door, maybe it will look good on a card... who knows :)

* This is a 3 for 3 card trade. Make 3 cards and receive the same number back.

* ALL mediums and techniques are welcome. Remember to do your best pieces of art that are not based only on one element. Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever style you choose. Your mediums can include, but are not limited to: paper, tissue paper, crayon, acrylic, watercolor, gel pens, colored pencil, rubber stamping, ink, newspaper clippings, magazine clippings, etc. All I ask is that you send in your best work. Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

* Please make sure to package your cards securely and confirm there is enough postage on the envelope.

* If you are unsure about mailing ATCs, or just may want to pick up some good tips for shipping, here is a great link.
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed large mailing label with your address and I will provide the envelope. Also include 49 cents postage, or one "Forever" stamp if trading 3 cards, OR 71 cents postage or two "Forever" stamps if your cards are extra heavy.

* International participants, please include a self-addressed large mailing label with your address and I will provide the envelope. Please include US postage, if available, for international mailing or a well hidden $1 bill.

* Please send your cards in protective plastic sleeves, and assure that they are ATC size (2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches). ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs accepted.

* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything! We can't give you itrades and/or You Rock! points if we don't know who you are.

* Cards are due to me by February 9, 2016. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed promptly. Late cards will be returned, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* A host card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* When ready to send your completed cards, please feel free to post so people can drool over them, and it let’s me know to be on the lookout. PM me for my address.

* When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

Current Participants
0) tellurien
1) prex79 - RECEIVED
2) Doodlefingers
3) Allegrae - RECEIVED
4) heidiwork - RECEIVED
5) pattisscrappin - RECEIVED
6) jfaskdown - RECEIVED
7) CherylS - RECEIVED
8) VHoneyBee
9) janetmachek - RECEIVED
10) crafty3790 - RECEIVED