PDA

View Full Version : One on One trades

Wudwooda
05-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Hey everyone!
Lately I have been doing a lot of swaps and trying new different forms of "swapping art" and I have really let my cards down on the 1 on 1 trades.

So, I am wanting to set up some one on one trades!! Any theme you want, or if you would like any in my gallery. Doesn't matter to me! Would love to trade with some new people! Some old favorites if they are around... anyone up for the challenge???

Joni Owens
05-08-2008, 07:09 PM
I like your Red Feather. Want to look thru my gallery and trade?

Wudwooda
05-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Wow your gallery is awesome!!

cfalbro
05-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Can anyone explain how this works? I have no rating, how can I get my rating up so I can play along? And should I already have cards up and in my gallery before playing?

trini70
05-25-2008, 10:50 PM
cfalbro,
You get your ratings by trading or swapping. I suggest you join a swap or two. One on ones are just that. You trade atcs w/ a single person. It would be nice if you had something in your gallery, even if it's cards you've already traded. This way people can see what types of things you create. Some people will do blind trades. This is where they agree to trade w/ you sight unseen. I also suggest you get your profile page filled out. It makes folks more comfortable when it comes to trading, not to mention, it also helps us to get to know you better. I know for myself that I like to know what country I'm trading w/ because sometimes I have to watch what I spend on postage and I doubt I'm alone on that too. So at least your location would help.

Wudwooda,
Sorry for encroaching on your thread. I chose to reply rather than pm in case someone else reads this and they have similar questions.

Wudwooda
05-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Not a problem trini70, I appreciate you giving the advice. I also PMed them as well.

okwiccan
11-11-2010, 08:38 PM
hey wuduooda, i collect single eyes. anything in my gallery you like.

GALZART
11-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Can anyone explain how this works? I have no rating, how can I get my rating up so I can play along? And should I already have cards up and in my gallery before playing?

As you are listed as a 'guest', I believe you have to join to trade...(someone correct me if I'm wrong, please)...
It's best to have a complete profile and cards in your gallery to trade.

KatieV
11-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Looks like this is an OLD thread!! If someone is inactive their membership would be deleted and then they would show up as 'guest'