Janice

Inactive
Inspired by Gustav Klimt - due date August 1st
sign- up/ withdraw date - July 12th
swap due date August 1st
number of cards -3 for 3
number of participants - 12 (6 international) - this is my first swap

Inspired by Klimt
I love Klimt's work - all that pattern, lots of gold and very romantic - who can resist! - use his work to inspire your work in collage, fabric, paint or any mix. In Liverpool this month we are lucky enough to have an exhibition of his work for the next couple of months.
Swap details;
1 please put userID onback of all cards - each card should be in its own plastic protector
2 12 participants only - 6 from UK and 6 international
Uk please send SASE
international - I will cover postage
3 all cards due with me by August 1st - late cards will be returned
4 please pm me when you are ready to ship for my address
let's CREATE!!:D

1. Janice
2. Rocketwoman (international) withdrawn late
3. Egod ( " )rec
4. Kylieluvsart ( " )withdrawn
5. Lyndashobby ( " )withdrawn
6. Katilady ( " )rec
7. Pippin ( " )withdrawn
8. Ibus
9. Brightspark
10. Susietex
11.Mandy - rec
12.Loralou-rec
13 rockstargirl - rec
14kalipso 84

Last edited:
I LOVE Klimt's work! I thought about hosting a Klimt swap but you stepped right up which is even better. Please sign me up.

wow folks that was quick:embarrassed: - I've been out today and all the international places have gone - I'm so excited:wubclub: - welcome Rocketwoman,Egod,Kylieluvsart, Lyndaashobby,Katilady and Pippin also Ibus, Brightspark and Susietex:):):)

sorry rockstargirl all my international places are full but I'll keep you on a waiting list if that is ok?:cool:

Hi mandy - you are very welcome -sorry kalipso international is full but I'll put you on the waiting list;)

i am so thrilled with the sign -up ladies - thank you for you enthusiasm:jiggy::jiggy:

Here's my first one. She looks a little as though she's under a quilt, I'm afraid. I may not be through but I wanted some feedback. Metallic gold, of which there is quite a lot does not scan too well. I think he usually stuck with brunettes. I found it difficult to include as much as I would like in this small format--but fun!

Back
Top Bottom