So I hide in painted trees...
Media

Swap Due Date
- July 20th, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - When full
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - 60 max; 20 international

Layers, Textures, Glazes Swap IV
Welcome to Layers, Textures, Glazes IV - a mixed media swap. This swap is for cards that have mixed media layers, textures, and glazes - layers of paint, papers, textures, stamps, hand-drawn elements, you name it, it goes!!! Any subject or color is appropriate. The cards for the first two versions of this swap have been absolutely stunning so I hope you will join me for round IV.

Swap Details/rules:

1) ALL Participants - please write your real name and userId on the back of all of your cards. Please mail cards in plastic protectors (the flimsy kind is fine).

2) US participants: send a SASE with 42 cents postage (for 3 cards) or 62 cents postage (for 6 cards). Please write your userID on the back of your envelope and whether you have sent 3 or 6 cardes. If you plan on sending a bubble envelope or large envelope instead of a regular-sized envelope, note that shipping rates have changed and you should probably have $1 of postage or so on it.

3) International participants: Please send me an address label. I would appreciate an extra card or some country-specific stamps/empherma since I will be covering your return postage (a little under $1 USD per envelope at our new rates) but this is not necessary. I will have to limit international participants to 20 members b/c of shipping costs.

4) All cards are due IN MY HANDS July 20th. Returns will be mailed promptly after the deadline and late cards will be returned to you or, if I have enough, swapped with other late cards. We have lots of time to complete this swap, so please be on time.

5) You are welcome to send one or two sets of cards. If you are sending an extra set of cards, please send extra stamps to cover the increased shipping (58 cents instead of 41 cents).

6) Please PM me for my address when you are ready to ship . I leave feedback for all cards right before I swap them.

7) IF YOU ARE SENDING IN BULKY CARDS, YOU NEED TO SEND IN EXTRA LOOSE STAMPS TO COVER THEM! I will use these stamps on other envelopes to offset the cost of shipping bulky cards. Thanks! :)

Thanks for considering my swap!

Participants:

1) Adriayna
2) Cerasparkles
3) Shoreart
4) Bright-Spark (International #1)
5) AnitaM (International #2)
6) Elena
7) Bsvab (International #3)
8) Jonquil
9) rocketwoman
10) Anne
11) Maxie23
12) Baleau
13) WendyK (international #4)
14) Akamarti
15) SEMOkraftee
16) bralina
17) Seekingforart
18) Zanylady
19) VintageGlimmers
20) Jazzie
21) Triskele
22) Stormarlea (international #5)
23) Teeejay
24) Paperscraps
25) neca84 (international #6)
26) SallyAnn
27) Bralina2
28) KatieV
29) Immi
30) rockstargirl

Last edited:
Here are my cards from LTG III Swap:

file.php

Welcome both of you! Yeah, I keep running these swaps because the cards are all SO STUNNING! :)

Back
Top Bottom