BlancoLobo

ATC ADDICT
Staff member
Welcome Committee
Date Due: August 25
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
number of cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: Unlimited

I love Zetti swaps! So in this one it's really easy. Take characters from the three NCIS TV Shows : NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and NCIS New Orleans and make them into Zetti characters complete with pointy hats and diamond style pants! You get to choose the zetti style of dress. Don't forget the colors! And make the backgrounds interesting and busy!

SEND NO ENVELOPES, I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES.

I will pay all international players return postage. Just include a clearly written or typed LARGE return label with your name and address on it. I will provide the return envelope and the postage.

US players: I will provide all return envelopes, please do not send return envelopes! Please do send a clearly written LARGE return label with your name and address. Make sure the label is one of the large ones so it's easy to see your address. Include enough postage to get your returns back to you. (Usually one forever stamp does the trick!)

EVERYONE:
**Make sure all your cards are your best effort, something that you would not mind receiving.
**Make sure each card is in its own plastic sleeve.
**Make sure all cards are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
**Make sure your real name, screen name, date and location are on the back of every card.
**Make sure your screen name and swap name are on the back of all envelopes.
**Make sure your cards arrive on time as I swap on time!

Most of all have fun!!!!

A hostie card is not required but any received will be treasured and kept in my special hostie card notebook!

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

1. Josiesuelupin RECEIVED Returns
2. Evalila withdrew
3. dithespy RECEIVED Returns
4. Beverley RECEIVED Returns
5. JoyceG RECEIVED
6. BlancoLobo (helps if I add myself!)Returns
7. Lu*oRECEIVED
8. angelmuz RECEIVED
9. Kentuckydakota RECEIVED. Returns

10. waffle RECEIVED Returns

Last edited:
  • Staff
Hi Josiesuelupin, welcome to the NCIS Zetti swap! Glad you could play!

• Staff
Welcome to the Zetti NCIS swap Evalila, so glad you could join us!

• Staff
Welcome aboard dithespy I am so glad you decided to play in the Zetti way!

Oh my gosh Beverley you have nailed this swap, I love your cards!!! I love Abbie! Wonderful job! Welcome aboard too!

Welcome to JoyceG!!! I am sooooooo glad you decided to join us in all this fun!!!

I can't wait to see everyone else's cards! I have two of mine planned out but not yet finished, Beverley you have inspired me to get moving on my Zetti's!

Joyce - Love your cards!!! I'm happy to see an NCIS New Orleans made it in!!!
Such fun cards so far.

Back
Top Bottom