Venice ATC Swap-Due August 30th

friedaquilter

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Venice ATC Swap, Due 30th August
Due date: 30th August
Sign-up/Withdraw by 30th July
3 for 3 swap (that's it, no extra sets please)
maximum participants: 30

All the cards were mailed out on 1st Sept!!

VENICE ATC SWAP

I have really been in love with Venice ever since I first visited it in the early 1970's and I'm sure there will be other people here who share my love for this gorgeous city. So join me and lets's have a lovely visit, even if it's just on our ATCs. All techniques are welcome. I just love all the variety this produces!

Make sure your username is on the back of every ATC and also on your return envelope. Enclose your ATCs in clear sleeves.

UK participants, please enclose a SSAE with the same postage as is required to mail to me. I would really like to insist on the addressed envelope!!

US participants, please enclose a self addressed envelope and LOOSE US postage to the same amount as it takes to mail to me (which I can use to participate in US based swaps) or if you like enclose a small gift in lieu.

Other nationalities, pleased enclose a self addressed envelope and I will cover your postage.

The Self Addressed Envelope wherever you are mailing from, is not optional. I really need it!! These are very large swaps and having to decifer addresses and writing envelopes adds just too much time to the mailing out. Easier for me to just stick them in your envelope! Thanks so much!

Please PM me for my address once your ATCs are ready for the mail!

I know life sometimes gets in the way and you simply have to withdraw. I don't mind at all, but please let me know as soon as possible should this happen.Any questions, let me know!

Red = cards received

Participants:
1. friedaquilter - Scotland, UK
2. jonquil - Sydney, AUS
3. Bright Spark - Edinburgh, UK
4. Ibus - Glasgow, UK
5. stellacometa - Milano, Italy - withdrawn 18.6.08 -
6. Mandy - Derby, UK
7. Irma - withdrawn 3.6.08 -
8. shaefme - N0VA - withdrawn 11.7.08 -
9. Janice - Warrington, UK
10. Sue W - Canberra, AUS - withdrawn 14.7.08 -
11. thoughtcrimes - Natick, MA
12. Loralou - Sheffield, UK
13. ria - Southampton, UK
14. insanebrainpain - Highwood, Illinois

Last edited:
Oh no! I promised myself I wasn't signing up to anymore swaps, at least until I finished my piece for the Festival of Quilts, but seeing as it's you Frieda, who started off my addiction in the first place, I have to request a spot.

Be warned that you are unlikely to receive these until after 1 August....

Oh no! I promised myself I wasn't signing up to anymore swaps, at least until I finished my piece for the Festival of Quilts, but seeing as it's you Frieda, who started off my addiction in the first place, I have to request a spot.
LOL Me too ... well to be strictly honest, I was already hooked on ATCs, but it was Frieda who introduced me to this site.

Since my father is from Venice... I guess I'll just have to sign up ;)

Hi Frieda,

may I take part please?

Liebe Gtrüße Angelika

Welcome everyone to our Italian viaggio to Venetia: jonquil, Bright Spark, Ibus, stellacometa, Mandy and Irma. So happy you're here and thanks Ibus for pointing out I had put inchies. I uploaded 2 swaps and forgot to change that detail for this swap which is most definitely for ATCs!

yes please - how can I resist the hostess with the mostest and Venice - tho' how to do justce to Venice in an ATC I don't know:twitcy:

Oh, I LOVE Venice! I have only been twice so far, but I adore it. Please, may I join?

May I sign up please? My cards are covered in gold and silver leaf which can't be seen from the scans so I took a piccy of one of them at an angle so you can see what I mean.
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php

Loralou, those are fabulous! Great job. I am now convinced mine will be unworthy, but will redouble my efforts so that I don't embarrass myself.

Loralou, your cards have really taken my breath away, can't wait to have an ever closer look! And needless to say, you are so welcome on our trip to Venice!

Back
Top Bottom