PDA

View Full Version : Postage stamp ATCs - CATS Due: January 20

Donnacr
11-17-2019, 07:03 PM
Due date: January 20
postage date for non-Australians: Dec 30
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 3 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere in the world - I suggest you do the same.
cards: 3:3 or 6:6
participants: unlimited
media: any and all but MUST include at least 1 postage stamp with a CAT (domestic, big cat, cartoon, etc) on it.

I have LOTS of used postage stamps and love using them on my cards so I have decided to run a monthly series of swaps using different topics on the stamps. This is the first one with my favourite topic: CATS.

Please include a background for your stamp(s) - it can be an extension of the stamp design, or abstract, or something in between. Plain white backgrounds will be returned unswapped.

Post to the thread to sign up.

PM me for my address when you are ready to mail.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by Jan 20. I will mail your returns as soon as possible but remember, it took up to 3 weeks to reach me so your returns may take up to 3 weeks to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.

Postage:
Australian players: please include a stamp equivalent to your postage
International players: unfortunately Australian international postage has gone up to $3.20 so I must ask for a well hidden US$2 or a Global Forever stamp

ALL players please include a LARGE address label (AT LEAST 2" X2"), I will supply envelopes. Please do NOT send those 3-in-a-row sleeves - they do not fit in my envelopes.

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap effort-for-effort as much as I can.

2. Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope. I am running a few swaps and do not want to put you with the wrong returns.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host is greatly appreciated but is not required.

5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into a standard pocket and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.

6. Have fun!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader Host feedback to me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points to the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun I think.

PLAYERS
0. donnacr
1. Suzi - received
2. Haagmm - received
3. AngelJoy - received
4. CastleQueen5
5. catladybj - withdrew
6. pouringdiva - received
7. JenUrebel - received
8. Evalila - received
9. Laffqueen - received
10. nanvan - received
11. NancyL - received
12. Seascape131 - received
13. Betsyg - received
14. jo.on.the.go - received
15. BlancoLobo - received

Donnacr
11-17-2019, 08:54 PM
My current thoughts are to run (always due on the 20th of that month):
Feb - Dogs,
Mar - butterflies,
Apr - transport (road, sea and air),
May - people,
June - places/ scenery,
July - flags,
Aug - marine (fish, other sea life and plants),
Sept - land animals (that are not cats, dogs or butterflies),
Oct - flowers/trees,
Nov - household items (chairs, lamps, coffee pots, clocks, jugs, etc) or food,
Dec - Christmas

What do people think of these selections?

Suzi
11-18-2019, 12:20 AM
Sounds like fun! I really like all of the subject choices. I will be sorting through my stamps to find the perfect stamps! Please sign me up!

Haagmm
11-18-2019, 01:32 AM
Sign me up! You’ve got a great list there!! Thanks

Donnacr
11-18-2019, 02:08 AM
welcome to you both - glad you like the list. Any suggestions or happy to go with the suggested topics?

AngelJoy
11-18-2019, 01:09 PM
Sign me up, please. I like your upcoming list as well! I will try to play in all of them, time permitting. :)

JenUrebel
11-18-2019, 01:18 PM
This sounds like fun, but I need to check my stamp collection for cats before I commit.

CastleQueen5
11-18-2019, 02:12 PM
Donnacr, I have been wanting to host a swap like this over on swapbot. I am SOOOO glad you are hosting. I will play every month.

Flags MEH! but I do LOVE how some artists can really make an ugly flag stamp into something fun. SO leave it.

I also am not into holiday cards, but I would gladly join a Christmas stamps card swap.

Since you are doing a swap each month there wont be the 90 days in between swaps, but even better. So sign me up, let me know when you post the next month swap.

Haagmm
11-18-2019, 02:32 PM
I'm perfectly happy with the list as you have it! I agree with the flags...Meh - but I actually have at least a few international flags - that would be ok, right?

Donnacr
11-18-2019, 09:05 PM
I am planning on listing each swap with 90 days to complete it (just like this one) and August will be a little strange as my husband and I will be in Canada at that time - we'll work it out closer to the date.
With flags I was thinking to challenge people to make them into mandalas, use the colours in stripes or blocks - in other words: make the flag disappear.

welcome to AngelJoy and CastleQueen5. Hope you find enough cats and come back and join us JenUrebel

catladybj
11-21-2019, 05:54 AM
Me,me,me,me!

Vicki Z
11-21-2019, 07:33 AM
Donnacr, I have been wanting to host a swap like this over on swapbot. I am SOOOO glad you are hosting. I will play every month.

Flags MEH! but I do LOVE how some artists can really make an ugly flag stamp into something fun. SO leave it.

I remember that you created an ATC of a sexy lady, wearing a colorful dress, made out of 8 or 9 stamps, all the same stamp, a postage stamp that depicted a red/pink exploding starburst firework, on a blank/black sky background, that I thought was an absolutely incredible, and AWESOME, card.
:jiggy:

Flag stamps might work as well :unsure:

Vicki Z
11-21-2019, 07:39 AM
Great idea, Donna.

I checked my stamps, which I do already have sorted, and I find I have only 2 cat stamps.
I see you allowing wild cats/big cats, in addition to "domestic" cats, so there is hope.
I did have a tiger stamp, but I think I must have already used it, so I am still looking.

I am not signing up for this month due to lack of cat stamps, but I will keep checking.
The U.S. ran some "shelter animals" stamps that included some cats back in 2016 so maybe I can find some.

"Lurking"

CastleQueen5
11-22-2019, 11:45 AM
I remember that you created an ATC of a sexy lady, wearing a colorful dress, made out of 8 or 9 stamps, all the same stamp, a postage stamp that depicted a red/pink exploding starburst firework, on a blank/black sky background, that I thought was an absolutely incredible, and AWESOME, card.
:jiggy:

Flag stamps might work as well :unsure:

My first thought was ME??? then I remembered. YES< I took stamps and glued them down to a base. And then used a die cut to cut out the shape and I made some fun cats from the flags. I do realize that my creations, are not a whole Cat stamp but cat shape. Just enjoy the eye candy.

I still have a photo of the cats in my flickr.

I found it

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/44922078691/in/dateposted/

I also found I have a lot of photos of my dogs and cats in my flickr account.

another https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/43110183740/in/photostream/

ok just one more https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/44922089451/in/photostream/

CastleQueen5
11-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Great idea, Donna.

I checked my stamps, which I do already have sorted, and I find I have only 2 cat stamps.
I see you allowing wild cats/big cats, in addition to "domestic" cats, so there is hope.
I did have a tiger stamp, but I think I must have already used it, so I am still looking.

I am not signing up for this month due to lack of cat stamps, but I will keep checking.
The U.S. ran some "shelter animals" stamps that included some cats back in 2016 so maybe I can find some.

"Lurking"

Oh VICKI you have come to the right place, the stamp hoarders lounge. I will send you some, I mean many! Look at the list and tell me if you need any other themes. I can Mail Saturday and if you decide not to join, no biggie, have fun with them.

Donnacr
11-23-2019, 02:45 AM
welcome catladybj

JenUrebel - hope you can find enough stamps to join us

castleQueen5 - thanks for helping out vickiZ (hope you will come back and join us)

As the list is made from my stamp collection if you plan ahead I can probably send people some of my collection, too.

plumhill2001
11-23-2019, 02:18 PM
I'd love to jump in and out. Off the top of my head I don't recall having any cat stamps, and I just received an order of 500+ world stamps. But I'll go through them and look for big cats and also check out the current stamps at the PO since I need to get some soon anyway.
Lurkin' for now. :wub:

pouringdiva
11-23-2019, 09:26 PM
Love the list and I definitely want to play.

Donnacr
11-23-2019, 10:39 PM
welcome pouringdiva

plumhill2001 - if you find that you don't have any cats you could see if CastleQueen5 could send you some. It is too late for me to send you any for Cats but, feel free to ask for any of the other themes. Hope you find some to play with

plumhill2001
11-24-2019, 11:10 AM
welcome pouringdiva

plumhill2001 - if you find that you don't have any cats you could see if CastleQueen5 could send you some. It is too late for me to send you any for Cats but, feel free to ask for any of the other themes. Hope you find some to play with

Thanks Donnacr! I think I'll sit this one out, but I'll try to stay in the loop for upcoming swaps. :)

dithespy
11-24-2019, 01:30 PM
Lurking for now. I have lots of fabulous cat stamps.

Donnacr
11-24-2019, 10:02 PM
plumhill2001 - sorry to see you go but happy that you will stay in the loop. February's DOG swap will be loaded about Dec 12 if you want to get a head start.

dithespy​ - welcome to my very comfortable lurkers' couch, I hope you manage to transform some of your stamps into those gorgeous cards you make

Bishopsmate
11-27-2019, 11:11 AM
Lurking.

Love using stamps but health is not good at moment so not able to join. Think the swap is a brilliant idea.

CastleQueen5
11-27-2019, 12:01 PM
I see we can do 6 for 6. I am going for that goal. Maybe even today.

JenUrebel
11-28-2019, 03:46 PM
I went through my stamps and found exactly 4 postage stamps featuring cats. What luck! So sign me up for this first one. I believe the others themes will be easier to find stamps for. I have exactly 4 dog stamps too. I believe postage should feature more pets and fewer flags, which I seem to have a billion of!

CastleQueen5
11-28-2019, 05:46 PM
There is a name for those flag postage stamps. and no it is not BLECK! or BORING! something like general issue or something.

Betsyg
11-29-2019, 08:03 PM
Love the series concept! I will see if i have any cat stamps to get started with.

Donnacr
11-30-2019, 04:25 AM
Bishopsmate - hope your health improves soon. Feel free to start on any of the coming months’ themes
CastleQueen5 - love your enthusiasm, can’t wait to see what you create
welcome JenUrebel, so glad you have JUST the right amount of cats and dogs ;)

for those people planning their flags already (and we have 6 months to do this) start trying different ways to ‘disguise’ the flags - mandalas, overlapping in skirts, used as a background for something else, etc

Betsyg - I hope you find enough to join us (or ask CastleQueen5 to send you some)

CastleQueen5
11-30-2019, 10:08 AM
I do have an entire 3 ring binder full of sorted by themes, of postage stamps, and I am willing to share.

Evalila
11-30-2019, 02:24 PM
Sign me up, please :)

Haagmm
12-02-2019, 01:33 AM
I went through my stamps and found exactly 4 postage stamps featuring cats. What luck! So sign me up for this first one. I believe the others themes will be easier to find stamps for. I have exactly 4 dog stamps too. I believe postage should feature more pets and fewer flags, which I seem to have a billion of!

I agree!!!

Donnacr
12-02-2019, 04:54 AM
Welcome Evalila

CastleQueen5 - I have had to start a 2nd themed folder for my collection :D for any future themes feel free to ask me if you need some to work with

JavaZarf
12-02-2019, 07:55 AM
lurking
i have a fair amount of stamps
but they are mostly unsorted
i used to have them sorted in one of those coupon organizers
but that was no fun
for some weird reason
i like to look through the jumble to find stamps
it is relaxing like fussy cutting
but some may see that as procrastination
and i would say guilty as charged

JenUrebel
12-05-2019, 12:47 PM
I've finished my cats in plenty of time to get them to you :) Better send me your address. It's been a long time since I've mailed to AU.

CastleQueen5
12-05-2019, 05:13 PM
I have the postage stamp with the cats with pink flowers. I really like your card. I havent started mine yet.

Suzi
12-05-2019, 10:45 PM
My cards will be heading out tomorrow. This time, I WILL send them to the proper address :twitcy:

Donnacr
12-08-2019, 01:21 AM
JenUrebel - I have sent you my address. I have never seen the stamp on your card with the pink flowers, it is gorgeous.

Suzi - I have also sent you my address, can’t wait to see your cards.

pouringdiva
12-08-2019, 02:31 PM
My new to me used cat stamps arrived yesterday or sometime last week. I will work on these and drop in the mail tomorrow.

Evalila
12-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Mine are finished and ready to be mailed.

Donnacr
12-09-2019, 05:51 AM
pouringdiva - thanks for telling me, I will tell you when they arrive

evalila - great cards, I am PMing you my address

nanvan
12-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Lurking ... I have lots of cat stamps, but need to see what I can do before I commit. I love the idea of a series of postage stamp ATCs and will participate when I can.

Laffqueen
12-11-2019, 01:38 PM
I will join the cat swap please as long as you have opened it up to "large cats" and I have uncanceled stamps from Africa if that is OK

Donnacr
12-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back to people but we have just got back from an overnight stay on a tour boat in the Doubtful Sound in New Zealand. It is a glacial harbour between magnificent mountains which were thundering with waterfalls due to unseasonable rainfall. Gorgeous place to be but, unfortunately, absolutely no internet.
Nanvan - welcome to my comfortable lurkers’ couch, I hope you decide to join us.

Laffqueen - large cats are very acceptable. I can’t wait to see the stamps you use. Welcome to our swap

Donnacr
12-11-2019, 11:14 PM
I have just submitted the Postage stamp - DOG swap so keep an eye out for it.

Evalila
12-12-2019, 06:03 AM
My cards are on the way to Australia ��

Laffqueen
12-12-2019, 09:53 AM
First 3 done

CastleQueen5
12-12-2019, 11:18 AM
I started a card yesterday, totally by hmmmm momentum. I was clearing off the mess on my work area. I found the stamp, it went well on a background. I was totally distracted from my goal of clearing off the area. But it did get started. That stamp actually was supposed to be in a sleeve with the other cat stamps I was intending to use.

ALSO by momentum. I made 2 starter sets with dogs for the continuous random round robin group. I had sets of 3 dogs stamps. And I still have plenty of dog stamps left to play. I was INTO the dog stamps so I could mail Jo.on.the.go a few dog stamps.

AngelJoy
12-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Mine are done and will go out in today's mail:

nanvan
12-12-2019, 03:37 PM
First 3 done

Love your cards, Laffqueen! I especially love the first one - that cat with the folded ears is just too cute!

nanvan
12-12-2019, 03:38 PM

AngelJoy, love your cards, too! I love how you have combined Sesame Street characters with the domestic cat stamps, but since I am partial to cards with butterflies, I think the first one is my favourite!

Donnacr
12-13-2019, 05:30 AM
Laffqueen - those 3 cards are a great start, I have never seen any of those stamps before. My favourite is the sleek cheetah paired with the kitten.
CastleQueen5 - don’t you love those cards that insist on making themselves, even when we plan something totally different?
Evalila and AngelJoy​ - I will tell you when they arrive. AngelJoy - I am partial to Big Bird so I think that one is my favourite, can’t wait to see them in real life.

NancyL
12-13-2019, 08:27 AM
Will look to see if I have any cat stamps. Just lurking.

nanvan
12-13-2019, 08:55 AM
Please sign me up! Finished my cards - will post pictures tomorrow and mail Saturday or Monday.

Laffqueen
12-13-2019, 09:05 AM
last one

nanvan
12-13-2019, 10:48 AM
Nice one, Laffqueen!

nanvan
12-13-2019, 10:49 AM
Here are my cards for the swap.

Laffqueen
12-13-2019, 11:04 AM
great cards Nanvan but I think the first one has stolen my heart

NancyL
12-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Found some cat stamps. Please add me to the swap list.

CastleQueen5
12-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Here are my cards for the swap.

The first orange card is so great with it's bold colors. Can it get any better one asks before clicking on card 2. Oh yes, the muted greens work great. Then the neutral colors work so well too. Great work Nanvan.

CastleQueen5
12-13-2019, 02:28 PM
last one

What a super way to use the cat stamp with a safari like theme!!!

CastleQueen5
12-13-2019, 02:30 PM

Lots of color in your cards angeljoy, they all seem so happy.

NancyL
12-16-2019, 03:53 PM
My plan is to mail my cards tomorrow. We have to go to the PO to mail our stollen.
However, my cards are only half done.

CastleQueen5
12-16-2019, 10:18 PM
My plan is to get busy soon. IT take 3 weeks to get to AU due to the kangaroos and Kayaks.

Donnacr
12-18-2019, 07:06 AM
NancyL- so glad that you went from lurking to taking part before I could even welcome you to my lurkers' couch. No rush with your cards. Isn't "stollen" a type of cake? How do you mail that, and to where?

nanvan- welcome to the swap. I LOVE the stamps that you have chosen - I am tending towards one of the ones with a baby (big cat or domestic).

Laffqueen​ - you are making it very difficult to choose just one of your cards when you make such good use of your stamps.

CastleQueen5 - you are quite correct about the kangaroos - they just can't stop themselves from admiring all the delightful mail that I get but kayaks are more New Zealand than Australia, we use canoes called 'dugouts' (or at least the Aboriginals do ;)).

NancyL
12-18-2019, 12:07 PM
Stollen is a German Christmas bread. Our original recipe is from Dresden but we have tinkered with it. instead of candied fruit, we use dried apricots from California ( we lived there a long time), coconut rum (we lived Hawaii for 8 yrs) and hazelnuts instead of almonds. Hazel nuts are for Oregon.
My husband makes 20 1 lb loaves. I bake them. 30 min at 375 degrees, 2 loaves per cooky sheet.

NancyL
12-18-2019, 12:09 PM
Our next door neighbors each get one, local friends,too. We mail to Hawaii, WA and CA. We use the smallest flat rate boxes which are $7.50 each. We mailed 9 yesterday.

NancyL
12-18-2019, 12:11 PM
thanks for your address. I should have asked sooner. We did get an international stamp and my cards will go out today.

Donnacr
12-18-2019, 09:25 PM
NancyL - I love that your stollen reflect the places that you have lived. I will tell you when your cards arrive

Donnacr
12-20-2019, 02:46 AM
For anyone who has not mailed yet my suggested 'mail by:' date is Dec 30, especially as the start of January is often a time of holidays and lower staffing numbers.

Suzi​ - your gorgeous cards arrived yesterday - first passed the post!

Seascape131
12-21-2019, 11:53 AM
I would like to join your atc postage stamp swap, thanks, will be mailing today

Seascape131
12-21-2019, 12:42 PM
Here are 4 ATCs for the Swap

Betsyg
12-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Found some cat stamps, sign me up please!

nanvan
12-21-2019, 04:17 PM
Those are gorgeous, Seascape! Love them all, but my favourite is "Cherish" - beautiful!

Laffqueen
12-21-2019, 04:51 PM
Really lovely work Seascape

Donnacr
12-21-2019, 08:56 PM
welcome Seascape131 - a distinct tiger/butterfly theme in your gorgeous cards. I will tell you when they arrive

Betsyg - so glad you found some cat stamps! Welcome

jo.on.the.go
12-24-2019, 02:13 PM
I would like to play. Here are my first two cards:

211822 Tiger, Tiger

211821 Black and White Kitty

nanvan
12-24-2019, 04:50 PM
Beautiful cards, jo.on.the.go - you always do such lovely watercolours!

Donnacr
12-25-2019, 12:57 AM
Welcome jo.on.the.go - I agree with nanvan, gorgeous watercolour cards.

jo.on.the.go
12-25-2019, 11:23 AM
Here are my last cats. I will mail them tomorrow.

211824 Stalking Tiger

211825 Lynx

nanvan
12-25-2019, 04:00 PM
Two more winners, jo.on.the.go!

Suzi
12-26-2019, 02:09 AM

Oh, I just love the Polish Stamp on the bottom left! Great set!

Betsyg
12-27-2019, 01:45 PM
I will mail these this afternoon. 211863211862211861211860

nanvan
12-27-2019, 02:00 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cards, Betsyg! They're gorgeous! I should feel lucky if I received any one of them.

Laffqueen
12-27-2019, 02:51 PM
BetsyG. I love them all.

nanvan
12-27-2019, 06:31 PM
Melissa, you still haven't received my cards? I mailed them on Dec 13th... a little worried ...

CastleQueen5
12-28-2019, 12:38 AM
I finished this one today.

nanvan
12-28-2019, 03:37 PM
CQ5, I love Better Together!

Donnacr
12-29-2019, 08:13 PM
I have just collected the mail placed on hold while we were down in Melbourne.

AngelJoy​ - your magnificent kitties have arrived
Evalila - your fierce big cats have arrived.
JenUrebel - your gorgeously varied kitties have arrived

as my desk looks like a bomb has hit it with all the ATART 'stuff' everywhere I have been very careful to open each envelope and complete iTraders before I look at the next envelope, so that I don't 'lose' a card. As is always the way when you are looking for something it is always in the last place you look. . .

nanvan - your wonderful kitties have arrived and have been waiting patiently for me to get to them

nanvan
12-29-2019, 08:23 PM
Any sign of my cats, Donna?

Donnacr
12-29-2019, 10:10 PM
nanvan - see the post above yours (I kept updating it as I opened envelopes)

BlancoLobo - I am assuming that, as I have just sent you my address, that I should sign you up?

Don't forget that my suggested mailing date is NOW!!

All cards for this swap need to be in the mail before the end of the week if they are to arrive on time

BlancoLobo
12-29-2019, 10:20 PM
Yeppers, I got my cats done and will mail them tomorrow.

Donnacr
12-30-2019, 01:57 AM
BlancoLobo - great cards! Love the triangle stamp. I will tell you when they arrive

Laffqueen
12-30-2019, 11:58 AM
My cards for both Swaps went out about 2 weeks ago. The CAT stamp went out on December 13. I hope they arrive soon

CastleQueen5
12-30-2019, 03:16 PM
I am not done!!!!! I have to get dressed and go to the Doctor in 45 minutes.

CastleQueen5
12-31-2019, 12:02 AM
I finished 6 cards today. I did have the backgrounds ready and many stamps picked out. I just need to put them on cards and add flowers, ink the edges, add the cats die cut from coffee sleeves. I have 10 more in my gallery for trade. These ones seemed the flattest.

May these fly like the wind into your mailbox. So these 6 plus the one I made earlier. I hope you can pick one for a hostess card.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/medium/1_2_cats_postage_stamp_swap.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/medium/1_cat_treats_and_catitude.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/large/1_3_cat_postage_stamp_swap_.jpg

nanvan
12-31-2019, 02:09 AM
I love your cards, CQ5! I especially love the Polish stamp card - yellow with black embellishments! (hint to hostess)

Donnacr
12-31-2019, 04:47 AM
nanvan - your subtle hint is noted ;)

To everyone - if there is a card which calls your name PLEASE tell me, it makes swapping out much easier if I already know what you like.

Donnacr
01-01-2020, 08:58 AM
laffqueen - your gorgeous cards arrived New Year's Eve but my husband collected the mail and forgot to pass them on to me.

Donnacr
01-03-2020, 02:23 AM
NancyL - your gorgeously fierce cats arrived today

NancyL
01-03-2020, 02:36 PM
glad they made it.

Haagmm
01-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Well I mailed my cats last week.

We've transitioned over to Google Drive and I don't know how to upload photos from there to this site. Does anyone know how?

Donnacr
01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
I am no use with computers, sorry Haagmm.
I will tell you when your cards arrive - would you like me to scan and show them then?

Bishopsmate
01-10-2020, 06:11 AM
On Behalf of Christine - Bishopsmate
Christine was taken ill at the beginning of December and is no longer able to complete this swap. Her recovery is slow but she is doing ok.
Please accept her apologies for the late withdrawal.
xx

Laffqueen
01-10-2020, 09:02 AM
Bishopsmate, wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

nanvan
01-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Bishopsmate, I hope you are feeling much better soon!

AngelJoy
01-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Bishopsmate, praying for a complete recovery!

catladybj
01-12-2020, 05:36 PM
I hate missing a cat swap, but I must withdraw. Didn't have what I needed on time.

Donnacr
01-14-2020, 05:43 AM
So sorry for the delay in acknowledging cards but many arrived the day that I was leaving for a birthday experience with my children and grandchildren, and a few others arrived whilst we were away. They know that I am not a beach person so they took me to the Hinterland (lots of craft stores and wonderful walks but no reliable internet :wacko:)I am now slowly working my way through the pile of letters and will keep this post updated (and the first post).

catladybj - thanks for telling me, you are now withdrawn

bishopsmate - I wish you continued recovery and hope that you are feeling more like yourself soon. You have not joined either my Cats or Dogs swap so you do not have to withdraw.

seascape131 - your gorgeous big cats and butterflies arrived the day that I left.
jo.on.the.go - your wonderfully hand-drawn cats were in our letter box when we arrived home
pouring diva - your purring kitties were also in our letter box when we arrived home
betsyg - your gorgeous big cats arrived in today's mail

BlancoLobo
01-15-2020, 01:30 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed that my cards get to you in time. I mailed them 3 weeks ago

Haagmm
01-15-2020, 04:46 PM
I'm trying to learn a new way to upload pictures. Here are a couple of them. I'll try to get the other two uploaded soon.

Donnacr
01-15-2020, 07:58 PM
haagmm​ - they look really good, love the snowman backing paper.

CastleQueen5
01-16-2020, 02:03 PM
What a clever little snowman and December cat postage stamp combo. Pretty impressive. AND this is a comment from, me a gal who doesnt really get into holiday atc cards, so you know I had to be impressed.

nanvan
01-16-2020, 02:29 PM
I agree with CQ5 - love the December cat stamp card!

Donnacr
01-17-2020, 04:41 AM
Haagmm​ - your gorgeous cards arrived today.

Haagmm
01-17-2020, 11:16 AM
Haagmm​ - your gorgeous cards arrived today.

Yay!!! I was really worried that they wouldn’t make it in time! Thanks for posting!

Donnacr
01-17-2020, 11:01 PM
We still have Monday's mail before any cards are officially wandering

Here are my cards for this swap

nanvan
01-17-2020, 11:24 PM
Love your cat stamps, Donnacr!

Donnacr
01-18-2020, 09:40 AM
thanks, nanvan

Seascape131
01-18-2020, 09:56 AM
Great kitties all.

BlancoLobo
01-22-2020, 08:23 AM
Did my cats make it?????

Donnacr
01-22-2020, 10:22 PM
BlancoLobo - I​told you in your iTrader that the Cats had also arrived but I had to wait till I could give you another iTrader. Sorry to have worried you.

That means only 1 more set to come. Next Monday is a Public Holiday in Australia but I will have to mail your returns no later than Tuesday - I will wait till then for the last set.