04-26-2020, 01:22 PM
Swap Due Date: July 10, 2020
Signup/Withdraw Date: July 10, 2020
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: MULTI MEDIA -- Any and all media and techniques are welcome

DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due July 10, 2020

Die cuts are beautiful, and varied.
Die cuts can add color, texture, interest, and a unique element to an ATC.
Die cuts are FUN.

NOTE: I am using the term "die cuts" very loosely. Whether you use a Cricut, or a Sizzix, or Tim Holtz images cut with a die after stamping, or something else, there are a large variety of "die cuts" to be had out there!
This is an opportunity to use the images that you know others will love. Choose the ones that have been noticed as you use them, or that you think are rare and unusual.

Each ATC must have at least one die cut, or punch, per card.
More die cuts and/or punches per ATC is optional.

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make 3 or 6 cards and receive the same number back.

* ALL mediums and techniques are welcome.
Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever style you choose. Your mediums can include, but are not limited to: paper, tissue paper, crayon, acrylic, watercolor, gel pens, colored pencil, rubber stamping, ink, newspaper clippings, magazine clippings, etc. Please do not take a magazine image, cut it into a square, glue it onto some colored paper, and call it done. Make the ATC YOUR CREATION! I do ask that you send in your best work --- something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

NOTE:
I have been asked about sending in die cuts as well.
As long as you have dusted out your die cutting machine, and are re-learning how to use it, YES, you may send in baggies of just die cuts in addition to your ATCs featuring die cuts.

Please include at least five of the same die cuts (or same theme) in one baggie or envelope. You may vary the sizes and colors if possible. If you decide to swap very small die cuts, please include more than five images. It will make it easier to swap fairly.
Send in as many bags of die cuts as will fit your envelope.
Be aware of postage, and the fact that the post offices charges extra or envelopes that are thick (over 1/4- inch thick.) All die cuts should be able to fit onto a 2.5 x 3.5 background (ATC Size)
I will send back the same quantity, of bags, of die cuts, as you send in with your ATCs.

*Please sign up by posting to this thread.
* ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs accepted.
* All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve. This is for their protection!
*All groups of die cuts need to be sent in their own plastic sleeves.
* All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper). If your ATC is drawn or otherwise created on a single sheet of paper, and "flimsy", please back your ATC with something stiffer, such as a cereal box. Just as important, check for cards that are too thick. Each card must still be capable of fitting into the standard ATC sleeve. If your ATC will not fit into an ATC sleeve, it is too bulky.
* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards and in or on each envelope of die cuts. And please write clearly on everything!
.....We can't give you itrades and/or You Rock! points if we don't know who you are.
* Please confirm there is enough postage on the envelope.
.....Please check both the envelope you send to me, and the envelope I need to send back to you.
* If you are unsure about mailing ATCs, or just may want to pick up some good tips for shipping, here is a great link.
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches, with the same amount of postage it took to get your envelope to me. Be aware of weight and thickness.

* Canadian and other International participants, if you have U.S. funds, or U.S. postage, it is greatly appreciated. Please send $1.00 or 1 "Forever" stamp. However, since many of you do not have access to U.S. stamps, I will cover your postage. Please include a self addressed envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches (10 x 28 cm), or if you do not have the correct size envelope, please include a large mailing label with your address and I will provide the envelope.

* I apologize for being so demanding about the envelope size, but the postal rates in the US charge extra for thickness. When cards are stacked, or overlapped, in (a smaller) envelope, it almost always costs more to mail. If you send me a small envy, the cards get stacked. When I use the 4 inch by 9 1/2 inch business size envelopes, I can spread the cards over the area, making a THIN package, and only pay for basic (minimum) postage.

* Cards are due to me by July 10, 2020. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. Returns will be mailed promptly. Late cards will be returned, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* Thank you for considering this swap! If you have my address from previous swaps, it hasn't changed. If you are new, or have misplaced my address, please send me a PM.

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

Current Participants:
DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due July 10, 2020

*1. Suzi -- -- Cards Received 6/17
*2. dnewton972 -- -- Cards Received 5/19
*3. AngelJoy -- -- Cards Received 5/11
*4. Bluevioletz -- -- Cards Received 5/05
*5. heymaggie -- -- Cards Received 6/17
*6. CastleQueen5 -- -- Cards Received 6/24
*7. Amychelle -- NO CARDS, NO COMMUNICATION
8. Leydab -- -- Cards Received 5/19
*9. Boots -- -- Cards Received 5/13
*10. pithier -- -- Cards Received 6/24
11. HushedKitty -- -- Cards Received 6/05
*12. huddlestonmollie -- -- Cards Received 6/26
*13. Vicki Z -- -- Cards Received 5/13
*14. Carol -- NO CARDS, NO COMMUNICATION
*//. Bishopsmate -- WITHDREW * ENGLAND
*//. cmcarli -- WITHDREW
*//. Allegrae -- WITHDREW
*//. katiea707 -- WITHDREW

* INTERNATIONAL

Vicki Z
04-26-2020, 07:34 PM
Die Cuts are so gorgeous, such fun, and can be used so many ways.

Vicki Z
04-26-2020, 07:35 PM
Die Cuts are dynamite to finish up an ATC!!

Suzi
04-26-2020, 10:04 PM
I will play! Please sign me up!

Vicki Z
04-26-2020, 10:18 PM
Welcome Suzi.
I signed you up.

dnewton972
04-27-2020, 07:21 AM
I am in! Please sign me up.

Vicki Z
04-27-2020, 08:18 AM
Welcome dnewton972
I signed you up.

AngelJoy
04-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Sure, I'll play, thanks for the invite!

heymaggie
04-27-2020, 03:50 PM
This sounds fun. Do the cards need to have a certain number of die cuts on them?

Vicki Z
04-27-2020, 04:39 PM
Welcome AngelJoy.
I signed you up.

Vicki Z
04-27-2020, 04:40 PM
This sounds fun. Do the cards need to have a certain number of die cuts on them?

You need at least one die cut on each card.
More die cuts and/or punches per ATC is optional and fun.

Bluevioletz
04-27-2020, 09:51 PM
I'd like to join please. Thank you Vicki!

heymaggie
04-27-2020, 10:11 PM
Count me in and thank you for the pm.

Vicki Z
04-27-2020, 10:12 PM
Welcome Bluevioletz and heymaggie.
I signed you up.

Linda4atc
04-27-2020, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the invite Vicki. I am subscribing, and may jump in later.

CastleQueen5
04-27-2020, 11:56 PM
I would like to book mark this and commit later, I guess that is aka LURKING>

CastleQueen5
04-27-2020, 11:57 PM
Oh who am I fooling, you need to sign me up.

Vicki Z
04-28-2020, 07:47 AM
Book-Markers are welcome.
Lurkers are welcome.
Folks who sign up are welcome.

Hi, CastleQueen5!
Glad you decided to join us.

Boots
04-28-2020, 07:51 AM
Please sign me up.

Vicki Z
04-28-2020, 07:52 AM
Welcome Boots.
I signed you up.

Vicki Z
04-28-2020, 10:55 AM
It is raining cats and dogs today.
I am digging out my cat die cuts.

Amychelle
04-28-2020, 01:24 PM
I’d like to play!

Vicki Z
04-28-2020, 01:49 PM
I’d like to play!

AWESOME!!!
I signed you up.

Amychelle
04-28-2020, 04:19 PM
Question, I do have plenty of dies, but was wondering if it’s okay to cut a few with my cricut.

Vicki Z
04-28-2020, 05:26 PM
Question, I do have plenty of dies, but was wondering if it’s okay to cut a few with my cricut.

Good question!!
NOTE: I am using the term "die cuts" very loosely. Whether you use a Cricut, or a Sizzix, or Tim Holtz images cut with a die after stamping, or something else, there are a large variety of "die cuts" to be had out there!

All are absolutely fine.
I have added this information to the first post.
Thanks for asking.:jiggy:

leydab
04-28-2020, 06:52 PM
Thank you for the invitation. I am delighted to participate.

Vicki Z
04-28-2020, 07:46 PM
Welcome Leydab.
I signed you up.

Bishopsmate
04-30-2020, 09:01 AM
I'm in please!

Just participated in a diecut swap here in England .... discovered some brill dies in my box, so decided to 'file' them all and now I have a photographic index and folders of dies.
Being in lockdown has its advantages....

Vicki Z
04-30-2020, 03:18 PM
I'm in please!

Just participated in a diecut swap here in England .... discovered some brill dies in my box, so decided to 'file' them all and now I have a photographic index and folders of dies.
Being in lockdown has its advantages....

Welcome, Bishopsmate.
i signed you up.

Your photographic index and folders of dies sounds brill.
I have been trying to do that to my dies for years.
Maybe this month. :twitcy:

cmcarli
04-30-2020, 04:03 PM
I am new to Die Cuts so would like to participate. Thank you.

- Cathie
cmcarli

Vicki Z
04-30-2020, 10:33 PM
Welcome cmcarli.
I signed you up.

Allegrae
05-01-2020, 09:04 AM
Count me in!

Vicki Z
05-01-2020, 10:07 AM
Welcome Allegrae.
I signed you up.

AngelJoy
05-01-2020, 11:14 PM
My cards are done. I will drop them in the mail tomorrow.

VickiZ, please choose one as a host card. :)

Vicki Z
05-02-2020, 12:58 AM
AWESOME cards, AngelJoy.
I am immediately drawn to the Mermaid. I LOVE Mermaids.
The deer at night is gorgeous. Cannot wait to see it in real life.
LOVE the way you layered the two cats on the "LOVE" card. That is very clever.
Gorgeous flower. Great combination of colors and the use of the background Origami papers.

I will let you know as soon as our cards arrive.

pithier
05-03-2020, 01:30 PM
I enjoyed this a lot last time. I'd love to play please.

Vicki Z
05-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Welcome Pithier.
I signed you up.

Vicki Z
05-05-2020, 12:40 PM
First cards have been received.
Thank you bluevioletz, for being so FAST.
Thank you also for including a hostie card.

Vicki Z
05-08-2020, 01:46 PM
I am seeing a lot of ATCs in the gallery created with the use of Die Cuts.
Please, feel free to sign up for this swap, it requests the use of Die Cuts.

Vicki Z
05-11-2020, 05:28 PM
FAB cards received from AngelJoy.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

dnewton972
05-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Cards ready to send!

Vicki Z
05-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Lovely cards, dnewton972.
I just sent you my address via PM.

katiea707
05-13-2020, 12:58 AM
Sounds fun! Count me in!

Vicki Z
05-13-2020, 06:01 AM
Welcome katiea707.
I signed you up.

Bluevioletz
05-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Excited to see more posts in this swap! Those die cuts are really fun to see!

HushedKitty
05-19-2020, 11:30 AM
Hi! I've been away for a year or so (life happened). I'd like to ease back into trading.... Can I join?

Vicki Z
05-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Welcome HushedKitty.
I signed you up.

Vicki Z
05-19-2020, 10:15 PM
AWESOME cards received from leydab and dnewton972.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

pithier
05-25-2020, 10:23 PM
I had a lot of fun with this one! Thank you for letting me play!

I used tiny diecut houses for the neighborhood. I diecut the feather and then inlaid with the negative speace from another feather that I diecut, for the color of the sea, I also diecut the turtle twice and inlaid the pieces from the second turtle into the spaces in the first. For the wildflowers I diecut several hexagons, randomly glued them together and then stamped the wildflowers

Vicki Z
05-25-2020, 10:28 PM
GORGEOUS CARDS!

Cute neighborhood.
Love the feather inlaid with the negative space from another feather
Cool diecut turtle with inlaid pieces from the second turtle
Lovely hexagons, randomly glued together with stamped wildflowers

FAB ART!!!!!!

CastleQueen5
05-26-2020, 05:02 PM
I like your cards pithier. I am not a HUGE buddha or a feather fan. Not like I chase after them, but you did a nice job of putting those two things together. I never know what to do with feather dies, or embellishments. You have given me ideas. I am very inspired. I was going to give away a bunch of feather embellishments. Instead I might make some cards with quotes.

I would love to have any of your cards. Nice work.

HushedKitty
05-27-2020, 02:03 PM
On their way!

Vicki Z
05-27-2020, 02:20 PM
Thanks for letting me know, HushedKitty.
I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

Vicki Z
05-27-2020, 02:27 PM
I like your cards pithier. I am not a HUGE buddha or a feather fan. Not like I chase after them, but you did a nice job of putting those two things together. I never know what to do with feather dies, or embellishments. You have given me ideas. I am very inspired. I was going to give away a bunch of feather embellishments. Instead I might make some cards with quotes.

I would love to have any of your cards. Nice work.

I've seen the buddha quote used with birds, and with butterflies, both of which work, as well as pithier's use of a feather.
I am looking forward to seeing what your inspired self creates.

CastleQueen5
05-28-2020, 09:28 PM
I've seen the buddha quote used with birds, and with butterflies, both of which work, as well as pithier's use of a feather.
I am looking forward to seeing what your inspired self creates.

Butterflies is another good idea. Buddha has some great quotes for cards. Might be a good idea for a swap.

huddlestonmollie
05-28-2020, 09:43 PM
Hi Vicki! Would you please sign me up for this swap? Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks. Mollie

huddlestonmollie
05-28-2020, 09:49 PM
Pithier - Your cards are absolutely stunning!

Vicki Z
05-29-2020, 10:36 AM
Welcome huddlestonmollie.
I signed you up.

Carol
05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
Sign me up! Did cuts are now got started in ALL of this stuff still my favs!

Vicki Z
06-01-2020, 02:35 PM
AWESOME!!!!!
I signed you up, Carol..

Vicki Z
06-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Dynamite dies received from Hushed Kitty.

heymaggie
06-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Pithier, I love your cards, especially the neighborhood, how detailed! And the flower stamped on hexagons. That is so delicate and lovely! Your art really lifts me up!

AngelJoy
06-09-2020, 12:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with this one! Thank you for letting me play!

I used tiny diecut houses for the neighborhood. I diecut the feather and then inlaid with the negative speace from another feather that I diecut, for the color of the sea, I also diecut the turtle twice and inlaid the pieces from the second turtle into the spaces in the first. For the wildflowers I diecut several hexagons, randomly glued them together and then stamped the wildflowers

Love the turtle especially (as that's one of the things I collect :biglaugh: )

heymaggie
06-10-2020, 06:23 PM

Iíll let you know when they are mailed.

AngelJoy
06-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Great cards, heymaggie! I especially love the first little girl at the microphone! Sweet.

CastleQueen5
06-11-2020, 12:49 AM
Hey Maggie you got your hands on some cute kid images. I am so jealous and also inspired.

CastleQueen5
06-11-2020, 11:30 PM
I have news. Today I went to Michael's, Forced to go I say, FORCED cause I had to to get out of the heat, while my adult son was at his kidney doctor. They are not allowing "others". So I was forced to go to Michael's. The air conditioning felt great. ( I finally found the bathroom, that goodness that was not shut down due to Covid issues). Then I shopped, and I was in the clearance isle and there was this die cut set, that I thought "oh that I so cute." I checked the price and said, "NO I really dont have a need for that." THEN>>>>

I THOUGHT OF THIS SWAP, and it was the perfect excuse to buy the dies. So stay tuned to see what this swap and the heat, and the covid, caused me to plunk down a whole $6. TO BE CONTINUED

heymaggie
06-12-2020, 12:14 AM
My cards went to the post office 6-11-20.

Suzi
06-12-2020, 12:27 AM
I finished my cards today.... I’ll mail tomorrow.

Vicki Z
06-12-2020, 06:19 AM
I have news. Today I went to Michael's, Forced to go I say, FORCED cause I had to to get out of the heat, while my adult son was at his kidney doctor. They are not allowing "others". So I was forced to go to Michael's. The air conditioning felt great. ( I finally found the bathroom, that goodness that was not shut down due to Covid issues). Then I shopped, and I was in the clearance isle and there was this die cut set, that I thought "oh that I so cute." I checked the price and said, "NO I really dont have a need for that." THEN>>>>

I THOUGHT OF THIS SWAP, and it was the perfect excuse to buy the dies. So stay tuned to see what this swap and the heat, and the covid, caused me to plunk down a whole $6. TO BE CONTINUED

$6 for a die set??????:swoon:
Can' wait for the next installment of this saga. :twitcy:

Vicki Z
06-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the heads up, heymaggie and Suzi.
I will let you know when your cards arrive.

CastleQueen5
06-12-2020, 02:38 PM
$6 was the clearance price, I think it was originally $10. Its fruit by the way, lemons, apples, a watermelon. I just thought it was so cute.

Vicki Z
06-13-2020, 11:05 AM
$6 was the clearance price, I think it was originally $10. Its fruit by the way, lemons, apples, a watermelon. I just thought it was so cute.

Sounds adorable.
I cannot wait to see what you create with it.

CastleQueen5
06-16-2020, 12:19 PM
I still haven't cut the pieces out yet, maybe today.

Bluevioletz
06-17-2020, 07:27 PM
Heymaggie, wow, your cards are super cute, just love those little girls you used. My fave is the girl in red that looks like she's singing.

Vicki Z
06-18-2020, 11:26 AM
AWESOME cards received from heymaggie and Suzi.

CastleQueen5
06-18-2020, 03:18 PM
WHERE did I put that new purchase from Michaels? You may have to settle for other die cuts. I am tired of looking. They might be with the new shoes I bought that day.

I found them. Ok so well, they are not as cute as I wanted them to be, but I dressed them up.

One die can be lemons or limes. You just need to use different colored paper. I did the apple in red first and then Yellow, when I made the lemons.

The watermelon had to be cut twice to get a green rind, and the red center. I have this rubber stamp with a mouse eating a watermelon slice of the same size. The mouse with the water melon and the limes are my favorite. I inked the limes with green, and the lemons with yellow but the green is more obvious.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/medium/1_fav_fruit_die_cuts_.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/medium/1_don_t_be_sour.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/medium/1_yellow_fruit_die_cuts.jpg

CastleQueen5
06-18-2020, 06:15 PM
I cant decide if I should make more, or just send 4. I think I will make 2 more, but not fruit. I added this one to my gallery because it is combo of Donnacr's Postage stamp theme, and the cactus die cut, and I could even use it in Cicicreates southwest themed swaps. So it fits 3 swaps, and I decided to just put it in my gallery.

Maybe somebody will love it. You can also see my cards for Donnacrs postage stamp Flags. I used die cuts.

I will show and tell below.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/medium/1_feeelilng_prickly___Bloom_anyway..jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/21118/large/1_die_cut_flags.jpg

Vicki Z
06-18-2020, 06:32 PM
Cool cards, CQ.
LOVE the edging on the limes.
It really high-lights the embossing on the fruit.....and the seeds.
Thanks for posting pictures.

CastleQueen5
06-19-2020, 12:24 AM
I have these artbin magnetic holders for my die cuts. Does anyone else? I have 2 of them. ONE has my favorite dies. So in it is cats, birds... and I didnt even get any deeper because I made some cat die cuts from some black cardstock I was saving right by the machine for some reason. OH and the yellow border was a die cut just laying in front of the bins waiting to be put away. So I took some of that yellow left over from the lemons and cut them out. I like them too.

So that is all folks, 7 cards, the hostess can pick her favorite. the cat die is called Fantastic Felines by CheeryLane, which is road here in Phoenix. They named their company after the road. Then they sold it to someone else. Small world still dont want to drive around in it during rush hour.

Vicki Z
06-19-2020, 07:14 AM
More FAB cards, CQ!!!
That yellow left over from your lemons is a purrrr-fect pop of color for these cards.
LOVE them both.

CastleQueen5
06-19-2020, 09:13 AM
More FAB cards, CQ!!!
That yellow left over from your lemons is a purrrr-fect pop of color for these cards.
LOVE them both.

Thanks, I added those two dies to my favorites bin. I love the designs.

huddlestonmollie
06-22-2020, 03:32 PM
Love these CastleQueen! I am a cat lady and these are fabulous!!

huddlestonmollie
06-22-2020, 03:40 PM
Vicki - My cards went into the mail today. Should be there in a few days. Thanks for a fun swap!

Vicki Z
06-22-2020, 05:02 PM
Vicki - My cards went into the mail today. Should be there in a few days. Thanks for a fun swap!

I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

Vicki Z
06-26-2020, 06:10 PM
AWESOME cards received from CastleQueen5 and Pithier.

katiea707
06-30-2020, 06:06 PM
Sadly I will have to withdrawal from the swap. Art On everyone!

huddlestonmollie
06-30-2020, 06:18 PM
Vicki - have you seen mine yet? I had a tracking number and it said they have been delivered so I hope they made it.

Vicki Z
06-30-2020, 06:31 PM
They are here.
Thanks for checking.

Your cards are AWESOME.

huddlestonmollie
06-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Glad to hear they made it. Thanks!

Allegrae
07-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, Iíll need to withdraw.

Vicki Z
07-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Unfortunately, I’ll need to withdraw.

No problem, Allegrae.
Life happens.
I will withdraw you.

Thanks for letting me know.

cmcarli
07-09-2020, 09:05 AM
I am so sorry. I am need to withdraw from this Swap.

- Cathie - cmcarli

Vicki Z
07-10-2020, 12:14 PM
I am so sorry. I am need to withdraw from this Swap.

- Cathie - cmcarli

No problem, cmcarli.
Life happens.
I will withdraw you.

Bishopsmate
07-10-2020, 02:37 PM
I am so sorry but I missed this date completely. So sorry but I have not mailed my cards.

Vicki Z
07-10-2020, 03:35 PM

Vicki Z
07-13-2020, 01:55 PM
Still waiting for one set.
They were supposed to have been mailed, but as of today have not yet arrived, and we are all trying to take into consideration the massive mail delays due to Covid-19.
Site rules allow me to wait a bit longer for card arrival, but then I will have to mail out per site rules.

heymaggie
07-16-2020, 11:56 AM
Always glad to wait for Amychelle’s artwork!

AngelJoy
07-28-2020, 04:05 PM
Thank you VickiZ for a great swap and for wonderful returns from CastleQueen5, heymaggie, and huddlestonmollie. Off to leave points!

Suzi
07-28-2020, 06:37 PM
My cards arrived today! I plan to leave my feedback later this evening!

huddlestonmollie
07-29-2020, 12:12 PM
I received my wonderful cards. Thanks to Pithier (Colors of the Sea); dnewton972 (Beach Please); HushedKitty (beautiful flowers and plants); CastleQueen5 (Sweet); AngelJoy (deer); and Suzi (So Dreamy). They are all beautiful and I got a wonderful assortment. Thanks also to Pithier and Leydab for the die cuts. Last, but not least, thank you to VickiZ for a really great swap. I loved working with the die cuts! Off to leave points.

pithier
07-29-2020, 03:56 PM
I also received returns today. Thank you VickiZ for hosting this swap. Dies are loads of fun!

Thanks also to CQ, huddlestonmollie and VickiZ for your fantastic cards. And for the extra dies dnewton972 and bluevioletz. I also received some wonderful yoga girls that I will use to make cards for my fellow yogis.

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember this song, but thanks to your diecuts dnewton, I now have Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini stuck in my head. (-;

dnewton972
07-29-2020, 04:38 PM
Wonderful returns from Vicki z, leydab and heymaggie!!loce the cards and the dies!! Thanks for hosting!

CastleQueen5
07-30-2020, 09:00 AM
I will leave you rocks after work tonight.

huddlestonmollie
07-30-2020, 11:26 AM
Pithier - I am DEFINITELY old enough to remember the itsy bitsy teeny weeny song. Such a fun song that brings back great memories! It's now stuck in my head.

heymaggie
07-31-2020, 12:43 PM
Pithier, like it was yesterday, and now the voices in my head are singing it too.

I got my returns in 7-29 also. Vicki, thanks for a fun swap. I love die cuts!

I got great cards from leydab, CastleQueen5, and dnewton972. Love them! Thanks so much! :v_spin:

Bluevioletz
08-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Thanks so much for this wonderful swap Vickie! I got lovely cards from Suzi, Vicki & HushedKitty and so many awesome die-cuts, I have them all out to enjoy. I am hesitant to put them away just yet, they are so fun to look at! :D