PDA

View Full Version : July PAT Due date: September 9

Donnacr
07-04-2020, 08:01 AM
Due date: September 9
(don't forget that I live in Australia and COVID has slowed international mail - I suggest allowing 4 weeks for postage)
Withdraw - NONE, once signed up you're in so PLEASE be sure you want to play
Number of cards - 1 for each person in your group
Number of participants - 8 groups of 5

GROUPS 2 & 6 mailed Sept 16
GROUPS 1, 4 & 5 mailed Sept 24

To play you must have:
an established positive iTrader rating of +15
no negatives within the last 6 months
no neutrals for lack of cards/communication within the last 3 months
NO EXCEPTIONS so PLEASE don't ask

I like glitter and bling and all things shiny so this PAT is going to SHINE - every card will need to have something on it which catches the light and glitters. You can use: actual glitter (seal it well so that it doesn't shed), Spica pens, sparkly gel pens, shiny or holographic paper, sparkly embossing powder, Glimmer mists, Twinkling H2Os, rhinestones/pearls and anything else you can find in your stash that shines.

If you think you want to play, but have questions PLEASE read all the instructions to see if they are answered there. If they are not go ahead and sign up with an undetermined theme to reserve your spot, then PM me and I will do my best to clear up whatever. We can always open the spot back up if you decide not to join.

Please, please, please do not over commit yourself. Anyone who does not follow through will receive a negative iTrader from me and could receive a negative iTrader from each member of your group.

General information:
- this swap contains 8 groups of 5 members. Sign ups end when all spots are filled
- you must be willing to work on all the other themes in your group!
- this will be an on time swap. Cards are to be in my hands on or before SEPTEMBER 9th. I know that Life can get in the way sometimes so if something comes up please contact me as soon as possible so we can work it out.
- pick a group, pick a theme.
-once you sign up you CAN'T withdraw as some artists start their cards immediately
- make a card for each member of your group in THEIR chosen theme, you will receive a card of your chosen theme in return from each member
- make sure you send cards you are proud of

Sending your cards:
- all cards should be in individual plastic sleeves
- please include your username and group number on the outside of your mailing envelope. (I run multiple swaps at the same time and want to avoid mixing your cards with another swap)
- please put your username, the group number and the recipient's username on each card you make
- if you want to post your cards to the thread for all to enjoy please do, but it is not necessary

Mailing information:
- when you are ready to mail, PM me for my address (if you have my address in Robina I am still there)
- put each card in its own plastic sleeve (NOT those 3-in-a-row sleeves as they don't fit my envelopes)
- make sure that your username, the group number and the recipient's usernames are on the backs of all your cards
AUSTRALIAN FOLKS:
please enclose a self-addressed envelope and postage
INTERNATIONAL FOLKS:
please enclose a LARGE address label/ your address clearly printed on a piece of paper (at least 2" x2"). I'll provide the envelope
Unfortunately Australian international postage has gone up to AU$3.20 so I must ask for US$2 or a Global Forever stamp

What about iTRader?
Like any other swap, I'll leave iTrader for players when their cards arrive. When you get your returns, you leave iTrader for me. In addition, because this is a PAT, you leave iTrader for the other members of your group, too (NOT Reps). That means that you'll get 5 iTraders. It also means that if a player joins and does not send cards, they will get 5 negative iTRader ratings. Playing in a PAT is a serious commitment - so think carefully before you join.

As this PAT has the added difficulty of of shimmer and shine ALL THEMES ARE TO BE EASY OR REGULAR (ie no difficult themes)

Group 1 - hand drawn/painted, gold OR silver FULL
(you can ask for the WHOLE card to be in that colour or let people use that colour as accents)
1. BArox818 - Heaven accented in gold - received
2. CiCiCreates - lady's face accented with silver jewellery (earrings, necklace, tiara, etc) - received
3. Fandanie - lady's arm and hand decorated with silver ring and bracelets - received
4. monroy28 - silver Eiffel tower- received
5. yonawrites - woman's face with silver hair - received

Group 2 - hand drawn/ painted - subtle shimmer and shine (think Twinkling H2Os,Spica pens, Glimmer mists, Perfect pearls powders, etc)
1. aginghippychic - butterflies - received
2. Paintaddict - fish - received
3. prayer_at_night - fairies - received

Group 4 - hand drawn/ painted - subtle shimmer and shine (think Twinkling H2Os,Spica pens, Glimmer mists, Perfect pearls powders, etc) FULL
1. CiCiCreates - Japanese kimono - received
2. T F Balding - candy - received
3. Terri F - man in the moon (whimsy) - received
4. lazyshadows - steampunk angel - received
5. Essy - robot - received

Group 5 - zentangles (choose a colour accent/ shape/ particular tangles from tanglepatterns (https://tanglepatterns.com/))
(make your creation on shiny background, add metallic pens for accents, etc)
1. AngelJoy - butterfly shape(s), any tangle, any colour - received
2. ThouArtDelyrias - butterfly(ies) with purple - received
3. donnacr - red, your choice of tangles - received

Group 6 - washi tape, ribbons, lace some examples (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?37370-July-PAT-Due-date-September-9&p=2082239#post2082239)
(choose a direction/shape to make eg diagonal, square or choose colour - many washi tapes are shiny already, etc)
1. AngelJoy - heart shapes, the brighter the better - received
2. Donnacr - diagonals - received
3. Paintaddict - checks - received
4. prayer_at_night - pink - received

Group 7 - mixed media FULL
1. BArox818 - a spacescape or alien planet - received
2. chimerix - dragon(s) - received
3. LucyMc - hare with moon
4. AnitaMac - snowflake(s) - received
5. kehlenn - artist's choice but must include an ATCoin somewhere (see post #32) - received

Group 8 - APCs
1. Kar3ll - Circus (animals, tickets, big top, clowns, etc) - received
P2 - 8 Hearts
P3 - A Clubs
P4 - 4 Diamonds
P5 - J Spades
2. JudyLee - celestial (sun or moon) with text - received
P1 - K Hearts
P3 - K Diamonds
P4 - K Spades
P5 - K Clubs
3. catladybj - zentangled mushrooms (NOT as a house) - received
P1 - 8 Hearts
P2 - 8 Diamonds
P4 - 8 Spades
P5 - 8 Clubs
4. LucyMc - shoes
P1 - 2 Hearts
P2 - 2 Clubs
P3 - 2 Diamonds
P5 - 2 Spades

BArox818
07-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Interesting twist... definitely makes it much harder, but I’ll bite...
Group 1: Heaven accented in gold
Group 7: a spacescape or alien planet

And a suggestion for group 8. I just hosted May PAT and the 2 APC groups I had filled up so fast that my group 8 (also open for suggestions) ended up being turned into a 3 APC group. Seems like there’s a lot of interest in that area. Don’t add it on my account as I don’t currently collect them, but I’m sure you’ll get lots of requests

CiCiCreates
07-04-2020, 06:54 PM
I’ll join Group 1 please. Lady’s face accented with silver jewelry (earrings, necklace, tiara - any or all)

CiCiCreates
07-04-2020, 06:59 PM
Also, Group 4 please - Japanese kimono

Karr3ll
07-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Barox818 I sent a PM asking about a possible APC group, haven’t heard back yet.
I’d sign up for an APC Group :)

Donnacr
07-04-2020, 11:45 PM
welcome to BArox818 and CiCiCreates - LOVE your themes!

I have now changed Group 8 to APCs so have signed you up Kar3ll, with TBA for theme ;)

Karr3ll
07-05-2020, 12:13 AM
Thank you Donna
Group 8 - theme: CIRCUS (anything to do with a circus: animals, tickets, big too, clowns, etc) since this swap has a shimmer & shine theme to it, I thought my Circus APC deck would work well :)
P2 - 8 hearts
P3 - A clubs
P4 - 4 diamonds
P5 - J spades

Donnacr
07-05-2020, 01:57 AM
all signed up Kar3ll - can't wait to see what the others make for you

TF Balding
07-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Thinking about group 4... but I have a question lol... as someone with a limited number of shimmery things to work with atm, are we talking full card shimmer or accented shimmer?

**edit** I just went to Micheal's for the first time in AGES it feels like! I bought some sparkly pens. Put me in group 4, boss! Theme: Candy! :D

Terri F
07-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Group 4 please

Theme ~man in the moon (whimsy)

lazyshadows
07-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Group 4 please:) i will let you know about the theme:)

Essy
07-05-2020, 04:44 PM
Count me into group 4 please, if there is room. Theme: robot.

lazyshadows
07-05-2020, 04:47 PM
Steampunk angel (is that ok?)

JudyLee
07-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Hello! Group 8 please.

Donnacr
07-05-2020, 10:00 PM
welcome to Group 4 - T F Balding, Terri F, lazyshadows and Essy and it is now FULL! I have no problems with lazyshadows theme but I don't have to draw it - what do the rest of Group 4 think?

welcome to Group 8 - JudyLee. Don't forget that I need your theme and the card denominations you wish people to make for you

Essy
07-05-2020, 11:31 PM
I'm willing to do lazyshadows theme. Thanks for hosting Donnacr! :)

catladybj
07-06-2020, 12:17 AM
May I join group 8-APCS?
MUSHROOMS-Zentangled(not as a house)
____Player 1: 8 of hearts
____Player 2: 8 of diamonds
____Player 4: 8 of spades
____Player 5: 8 of clubs

Donnacr
07-06-2020, 06:55 AM
welcome to Group 8 - catladybj

chimerix
07-06-2020, 12:59 PM
I'd love to be in group 7 - mixed media

theme: Dragon(s)

LucyMc
07-06-2020, 01:00 PM
Can I join please ... Group 7 Mixed Media ~ Outlander (books and series)

and Group 8 ~ Shoes

Player - 2 of Hearts
Player - 2 of Clubs
Player - 2 of Diamonds
Player - 2 of Spades

Please!

JudyLee
07-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Hello! Here’s my theme and cards.
Theme - celestial( sun or moon) with text
Player 1 King of hearts
Player 3 King of diamonds
Player 4 King of spades
Player 5 King of clubs

Thank you!

TF Balding
07-07-2020, 02:24 PM
I love Lazyshadows' theme, so I'm down with it! :wub:

Donnacr
07-08-2020, 12:27 AM
thanks for your theme and card choices - JudyLee

LucyMc - welcome to Groups 7 and 8. Did you want both player 3 AND player 5 to make you a 2 of Diamonds, as you requested?
I am sorry but all themes are to be easy or regular and I think that 'Outlander' requires quite a bit of research - could you please choose another theme for Group 7?

Donnacr
07-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Don't forget that ALL your creations MUST have the added attraction of some shimmer or shine on it - whether that is:
the paper you use;
accents added with shimmer pens/ Liquid Pearls or Stickles/ glitter (well sealed)/ Twinkling H2Os/ribbons/ brads/ washi tape/embossing powder/ etc;
alcohol inks either as backgrounds or added as accents
texture paste
micro beads
mica flakes
and the list continues - surprise me, and your group mates with your ingenuity ;)

Donnacr
07-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Here are some cards that I made for sniisk's Impromptu Athon with washi tape - glitter, foil and pearl. I LOVE washi tape and own a lot of 6mm and 3mm versions (many shown on these cards)
I also made a couple of cards using pearl Alcohol inks for the backgrounds - a lovely shine to the finished card.

chimerix
07-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Just checking in. I posted before, but I didn't see my name added to group 7.

I'd like to be in Group 7 - Theme Dragon(s)

Fandanie
07-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Group 1
Lady's arm and hand decorated with silver ring and bracelets

CiCiCreates
07-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Oooh, more jewelry, fun!

AnitaMac
07-09-2020, 01:26 AM
I would like to join Group 7 - Theme: Snowflake(s), please.

Donnacr
07-09-2020, 06:22 AM
so sorry chimerix - you were listed on my copy, I just forgot to add you to the first post. :embarrassed:

welcome to Fandanie and AnitaMac

AngelJoy
07-09-2020, 10:15 PM
I'd love to play, please.

Group 5 - butterfly shape(s), any tangle, any color

Group 6 - heart shape(s), any color, the brighter the better!

kehlenn
07-09-2020, 10:31 PM
If still open please sign me up for group 7 mixed media. I realize this is a no withdraw swap. Artists choice including an ATCoin (2 1/2" circle) on desired background. You can attach it in the center, off center, or even partially (cutting away the excess, as long as at least 3/4 of the coin still exists).

Monroy28
07-10-2020, 12:29 AM
Can u add me to group 3. I have read the rules. No withdrawls and realize you are in Australia. My same subject as usual. Shiny Eiffle Tower with whimsical girl. Please

Donnacr
07-10-2020, 01:39 AM
Monroy28 - I am unsure as to which group you wish to sign up for, at the moment Group 3 is undefined (I am waiting to see which media needs a 2nd group). Also your theme is a little difficult as I specified only easy or regular due to the added shimmer and shine - I would be happy with either Eiffle tower OR whimsical girl, if you like.

welcome to AngelJoy and kehlenn (Group 7 is now FULL!)

Monroy28
07-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Hi donnacr..no problem
Which ever group. My theme-shiny Eiffle Tower...prefer but not necessary haND drawn/ hand painted

yonawrites
07-10-2020, 08:38 PM
I'd like to join Group 1:

Woman's face with silver hair

Donnacr
07-11-2020, 12:43 AM
Monroy28 - I have added you to Group 1. Do you have any preference for making your Eiffel tower either gold or silver?

welcome to Group 1 yonawrites and it is now FULL!

Donnacr
07-11-2020, 12:50 AM
I have just changed group 2 to another HD/HP group.

Group 8 players - can you think of someone to fill that last spot for you?

aginghippychic
07-11-2020, 10:55 AM
I'd like to start out Group 2 if anyone wants to join me...theme shimmer and shine butterflies.

Terri F
07-11-2020, 02:49 PM
I am ready to mail my cards. Donna may I have your addy :)

Monroy28
07-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Silver if that is ok....

Monroy28
07-11-2020, 04:00 PM
Question. In group one, if it says "accents" does that mean to use like gold foil/ silver foil accents or "accents" as in bits of gold and silver color? Sorry just want to get it right.

CiCiCreates
07-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Monroy, since it’s hand-drawn/hand-painted, I don’t think we should collage bits of gold or silver foil on. I think we are using metallic markers and paints, glitter pens and inks etc. to add the gold and/or silver accents to our images. Donnacr, do let me know if I’m right or wrong, just wanted to give her an answer since I’m online now.

Donnacr
07-11-2020, 07:06 PM
CiCiCreates - thanks for the answer, it is exactly what I would have said (but way too early in the day for me to say it:wacko:)

Monroy28 - I hope that makes you feel better about your cards.

aginghippychic - welcome to Group 2

Paintaddict
07-12-2020, 05:57 AM
Hi, Long time no see! Could I join?
Group 2: fish
Group 6: check

Terri F
07-13-2020, 12:10 PM
To be mailed to you today :)

ThouArtDelyrias
07-13-2020, 09:20 PM
I'd like to do group 5 - butterfly(ies) with purple...your call how you want to do it.

Monroy28
07-14-2020, 04:47 PM
I sent a message...can I get your addie please

Donnacr
07-15-2020, 09:01 AM
Paintaddict - nice to see another Queenslander, welcome to Groups 2 and 6. Just checking to make sure I have your Group 6 theme correct - you mean check as in making a square pattern, like gingham or a chessboard?

ThouArtDelyrias - welcome to Group 5

Monroy28 - I have now sent you a PM with my address, sorry for the delay.
TerriF - I will tell you when they arrive

prayer_at_night
07-18-2020, 04:02 PM
Hi! May I join group 2, with fairies, please? Thanks!

Donnacr
07-18-2020, 11:54 PM
prayer_at_night - lovely to see you again, welcome to Group 2

BArox818
07-19-2020, 01:21 AM
AnitaMac’s snowflakes (shimmer border and shiny background)
LucyMc’s hare and moon shiny stars moon and “ground”
Kehlenn’s (vintage style) ATC coin card with shimmery background and shiny scroll accents
Chimerix’s dragon with shiny sun and shimmering accents on clouds

BArox818
07-21-2020, 02:07 AM
Here are my group 1 cards
Just working on a hostie and they’ll be on their way from the US

AnitaMac
07-23-2020, 01:21 AM
Group 7

Here are my cards for group 7. A spacescape for BArox818, a dragon for chimerix, hare with moon for LucyMc, and an ATC with ATCoin for kehlenn:

Fandanie
07-23-2020, 12:18 PM
Mailed my cards yesterday

Essy
07-23-2020, 08:40 PM
My cards are finished for group 4
Hope everyone likes them, and a hostess card, the cats, for donnacr.
There is shimmer on them but doesn't show up well in the photo.

CiCiCreates
07-24-2020, 02:58 PM
My Set for my Group 1 partners:

CiCiCreates
07-24-2020, 02:59 PM
My Set for my Group 4 partners:

aginghippychic
07-25-2020, 10:34 AM
Good Morning. It looks like a lot of people are mailing their cards now. I have my Group 2 cards done for the people who have signed up so far. Question: how long will the group be open to new participants so I know when it's okay to send my cards in? Thank you!

AngelJoy
07-25-2020, 11:38 AM
Good Morning. It looks like a lot of people are mailing their cards now. I have my Group 2 cards done for the people who have signed up so far. Question: how long will the group be open to new participants so I know when it's okay to send my cards in? Thank you!

I was wondering the same thing since I am in two groups that are not even close to full...

Fandanie
07-27-2020, 02:09 AM
CiCiCreates.... ...great cards for group 1. Can't wait to get mine!

AnitaMac
07-29-2020, 04:55 PM
My cards are on their way.

kehlenn
08-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Mailed out today in a padded mailer so classified as a small package. Had to put a customs form on it.

aginghippychic
08-04-2020, 08:19 AM
Good Morning - I've asked in the thread and by PM regarding when I should send my Group 2 cards in. Is the group still open to new players or is it okay to send the cards in now for the players already listed? Please advise.

Donnacr
08-04-2020, 09:55 AM
I am so sorry to have gone MIA but our Internet went down after 2 days of storms here and we were totally without anything for 3 days then, when it went back up it was patchy and would cut out in the middle of typing. :arghh:
I am hoping that it stays on now fingers crossed

I have sent invitations to all the people that I can think of to fill the empty groups and have had no replies. I will take the 3rd place in Group 5 with the theme of ​RED and will close all the partial groups tomorrow night.

If you know of anyone you think might like to join your partial group - please invite them.

prayer_at_night
08-04-2020, 10:25 AM
Okay, question: For the washi tape group, does every tape have to be sparkly/shiny, or ist it okay as long as the overall look says "Oh, shiny!"?
'Cause I'm not sure I have enough different shiny tape to make cohesive looks, but if I can supplement with regular tapes, I could probably jump in...

Donnacr
08-04-2020, 08:38 PM
prayer_at_night - the overall effect just has to be shiny/sparkly so a mixture of tapes would be fine. Thanks for joining Group 6
Don't forget that it could also be ribbons or lace, not JUST washi tape

prayer_at_night
08-05-2020, 02:41 AM
Perfect, thank you! In that case, please sign me up with the colour theme "pink". Thanks!
(Yeah, I know, but I don't have a lot of shiny ribbons or lace, either! ;D)

Donnacr
08-05-2020, 04:26 AM
I have now removed unfilled spots in the various groups and have asked for this thread to move to Active.

I would suggest trying to get your cards in the mail within the next week to ensure they arrive by the due date.

prayer_at_night
08-05-2020, 04:35 AM
Here are my cards for group 2:

Also, a different perspective so you can see the sparkle on the butterfly, too:

(I'll need the weekend to create the cards for group 6, but will mail everything out first thing next week. Hope that'll be enough time! *fingers crossed*)

AngelJoy
08-05-2020, 02:19 PM
My Group 5 and Group 6 cards. The Zentangles are done with glitter gel pens and the washi tape is mostly glitter in the first two, and some glitter in the third one.

Donnacr
08-06-2020, 02:39 AM
AngelJoy - your cards are great. I LOVE my diagonal washi tape, thanks!

prayer_at_night - I love the backgrounds to your Gp 2 cards and the details are even better, wow!

Donnacr
08-08-2020, 06:58 AM
A good mail day - for Gp 1 I received the start of Fandanie's cards, for Gp 4 I received Terri F's and for Gp 7 I received AnitaMac's.

aginghippychic
08-08-2020, 07:20 AM
Happy Saturday! Here are my Group 2 cards which will be going into the mail today:
fish for paintaddict
fairy for prayer_at_night
cat for our hostess
all painted with shimmer watercolors

prayer_at_night
08-08-2020, 08:04 AM
Such a cute fairy! <3 I just love the curly ends of her wings - so sweet and whimsical! <3

I finished my group 6 cards and the letter is on its way now. Alas, I can't post pictures of the washi cards because they are SO shiny they didn't cooperate with being photographed! >_<° So sorry. :(

Terri F
08-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Yay...glad my Group of Cards made it safely. Happy to hear. Others as well.

CiCiCreates
08-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Donna, I mailed my cards today. Sure hope they arrive by due date!

AnitaMac
08-09-2020, 02:03 AM
Great to hear that my cards arrived and the mail truck made it across to you!

catladybj
08-09-2020, 03:59 AM
Donna, would you send me your snail addy. I'm not sure if what I have for you is correct! I think I finally took India off my list!
Sent you&my group a pm also. Forgot to ask for addy!
I also put grp 5 in the subject line instead of 8.
I need sleep!

Donnacr
08-09-2020, 08:43 AM
catladybj - I did something similar to your suggestion in another PAT and was told that it was against the rules so I think that we will leave it that no-one in Group 8 makes a 'Player 5' card. If anyone really wants that extra card they can arrange a Private Trade between players. Thanks for the thought though.
Sending my address to you now.

TF Balding
08-13-2020, 04:30 PM
My group 4 cards that will go in the mail as soon as I have our host's address.

Karr3ll
08-13-2020, 11:37 PM
Donnacr...thought I mailed my cards prior, but they went out in mail today :)

Monroy28
08-14-2020, 11:07 PM
My caRds should be in any day now...

lazyshadows
08-15-2020, 09:03 AM
Can anyone send me Donnacr's address please?:)

prayer_at_night
08-15-2020, 09:37 AM
Can anyone send me Donnacr's address please?:)

I sent you a PM!

TF Balding
08-15-2020, 12:33 PM
Yeah me, too, please.

lazyshadows
08-16-2020, 10:29 AM
Here are my cards for group 4 if anyone wants to have a look! They will start travelling all the way to Australia today:)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=557162

CiCiCreates
08-16-2020, 11:39 AM
Cute set, Lazyshadows - love my Japanese kimono!

TF Balding
08-16-2020, 02:04 PM
I just dropped mine off at the post office.

JudyLee
08-17-2020, 06:49 PM
Hello! I thought I had our lovely host’s address. But..... as usual I was wrong and don’t have it. Hope to get them in the mail soon!

yonawrites
08-27-2020, 10:04 PM
My cards are in the mail.

Group 1 Cards: Gold or Silver

CiCiCreates - Lady's face accented with silver jewelry (earring & tiara)
Fandanie - Lady's arm and hand decorated with silver ring and bracelets
monroy28 - Silver Eiffel tower
BArox818 - Heaven accented in gold
Hostie for Donnacr – Zentangle leaf with gold accents

ThouArtDelyrias
08-29-2020, 04:00 PM
As soon as I get Donna's address, mine will be in the mail! tried to upload pics 2x but not working...:unsure:

Donnacr
08-30-2020, 09:38 PM
I am sorry if I have missed a request for my address in this thread but I don't manage to read every thread every day. I do, however, read and answer my PMs every day.

I received a bundle of mail on Friday which included: Monroy28 (Gp 1), Essy (Gp 4) and Kehlenn (Gp 7)

ALL cards should be well and truly on their way to me by now if they are to arrive on time. I can't wait to see your creations in real life - those shown in the thread look amazing.

Donnacr
08-31-2020, 11:05 PM
BArox818 - your cards for Groups 1 and 7 arrived today

LucyMc
09-06-2020, 07:39 AM
Oops! I assumed you were still at your old address.

My cards are on their way. I asked the clerk at the Post Office for the fastest option that will get my new cards to you in time. They said that they'd take 5 days - so according to that they should be with you in time. These were mailed out Thursday. Fingers tightly crossed here.

Here's the latest photo of them ...

Group 7

LucyMc
09-06-2020, 07:41 AM
And Group 8

CiCiCreates
09-07-2020, 12:16 AM
I mailed my cards on August 8, nearly 4 weeks ago. I really thought they would be there by now.

Donnacr
09-07-2020, 06:29 AM
sorry CiCiCreates - nothing from you in today's mail.

Fandanie - your amended cards for Gp 1 arrived today and aginghippychic - your cards for Gp 2 also arrived.

LucyMc - I am sorry but even before Covid made a mess of the mail I would not expect to receive international mail in less than 2 weeks. Now, with so few flights going anywhere, it is closer to 5 weeks. I have moved to the next suburb over from when we last traded - not a big move.

prayer_at_night
09-07-2020, 06:34 AM
...this is horrible. I sent mine out a month ago and no sign yet. ;____; I just hope they will arrive at all! "In time" looks less and less likely. :(

TF Balding
09-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Mine went out 3 weeks ago. Not giving up hope though. The mail situation is entirely out of our hands at this point, so just keep your fingers crossed y'all! :yes:

AngelJoy
09-07-2020, 06:12 PM
I mailed mine on August 6... hopefully a whole bunch of them will land on Donnacr's doorstep soon!!! :)

Karr3ll
09-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Fingers crossed mine arrive soon! :unsure:

catladybj
09-09-2020, 07:22 AM
Me,too,K3! Wouldn't it be awful if none of the 4 in our group arrived on time!!!
HORRORS!
I should have checked sooner to see what would happen with our un-filled up group. I was out of town a couple weeks in July&and worked on nothing.

catladybj
09-09-2020, 07:36 AM
I'm not really sure exactly when I mailed, but I'm know it would have between the 10th&the13th.
Here's hoping that Donna receives a big bag of mail today! It looks like there's a lot that haven't gotten to her yet. Thank you covid!

LucyMc
09-09-2020, 08:09 AM
I'm at the mercy of the postal system :eek:

When I mailed these sets out I asked for the speediest delivery and the post office clerk gave me this one. He said it would take 5 days! I did say that was quick, and he assured me it would be okay. Tracking number (via RoyalMail.com) RZ610101257GB

Donnacr
09-10-2020, 05:01 AM
Received another nice bunch of mail today
prayer_at_night - your cards for Groups 2 & 6 have arrived, paint addict - your cards for Groups 2 & 6 have arrived and chimerix your cards for Group 7 have arrived.

prayer_at_night
09-10-2020, 11:02 AM
Oh thank goodness! :D I'm so relieved they made it - and hey, they are aaaaalmost in time! XD

lazyshadows
09-12-2020, 11:51 AM
I am at the mercy of the mail system as well. The funny thing is that another envie i sent to Australia arrived in just five days. Why is this one taking so long?

ThouArtDelyrias
09-12-2020, 08:24 PM
Hmm...It looks like alot of the lates are from the USA...great...

Donnacr
09-16-2020, 12:50 AM
Karr3ll - your cards for Group 8 have arrived.
AngelJoy - your cards for groups 5 and 6 have also arrived

I will be mailing groups as all cards are received, unfortunately for those in 2 groups - that means you will have to wait until your 2nd group has all arrived.
Groups 2 and 6 will be in the mail today (aginghippychic - yours were mailed on Monday 14th)

Donnacr
09-16-2020, 03:04 AM
Today's mail has just arrived and it had: CiCiCreates (gps 1 & 4), TF Balding (gp 4) and catladybj (gp 8) :jiggy::jiggy:

Unfortunately this mail also showed that it is taking 12 days to travel from Sydney (where ALL International mail is sorted) to me. :sad::cry:

CiCiCreates
09-16-2020, 06:25 AM
12 days from Sydney to you? Wow!! Well, at least I’m so glad they made it!!

ThouArtDelyrias
09-16-2020, 09:55 PM
I am sooo sorry that I mailed so close!

Donnacr
09-17-2020, 04:59 AM
Nothing in the mail today. :(

JudyLee
09-17-2020, 07:03 PM
Yikes!! Hoping mine arrive soon. I thought I mailed them plenty early enough. Fingers crossed they arrive tomorrow. Have a great day!!

Donnacr
09-18-2020, 05:03 AM
no mail today and nothing is delivered over the weekend.

catladybj
09-22-2020, 01:04 AM
I'm happy to wait.
This year has been a poopy mail year!

Donnacr
09-23-2020, 07:45 PM
A WONDERFUL array of mail in my letterbox today from: Yonawrites (Gp 1), Lazyshadows (Gp 4), ThouArtDelyrias (Gp 5) and JudyLee (Gp 8)

Groups 1, 4 and 5 will be in the mail today - nearly there, thanks for your patience.

DON'T FORGET - ALL cards receive an iTrader (NOT Rep points) as they have been made just for you

LucyMc
09-24-2020, 07:36 AM
:sad: :(