Vicki Z

Addicted to ATCs
Media
Monsters Annual Picnic - Due August 2nd
Swap Due Date: August 2nd
Signup/Withdraw Date: July 16
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited

You know how much YOU enjoy Summer Picnics. Friends and Family. Beer and Burgers. Cotton Candy, Cake Walks, and Sodas. Wheelbarrow Races, Water Balloons, and Fireworks. Races, competitions, challenges, and oppositions.

Did you ever stop to consider how Monsters might celebrate their summer picnics? The Werewolves would wage a Wild Wolf Howling Wrangle. Frankenstein, wife, and relatives could have Bolt Polishing Competitions or Lightning Rod Disputes. Witches might have flying broom races or a black cat challenge or perhaps poison potion battles. Everyone else can fight over who is the Meanest, the Greenest, the Ugliest!

Think of a Monster Picnic, serving an assortment of finger sandwiches, Bloody Mary's, spaghetti and eyeballs with Marinara sauce, ghoul-ash casserole, pickled pigs feet, and blood orange crepes flambe followed by scared silly jiggling jello.

Frankenstein is always popular at the Monsters Annual Summer Picnic. They put a Solar Panel in his head, and start him spinning, and he keeps on going until the sun goes down. Just grab a hand, and hang on. He's better than a Merry Go Round! Then, after dark, he is the regular Disk Jocky. His music is ELECTRIFYING! Unfortunately, he keeps playing "The Monster Mash".

Send in your cards. I will have an escape-proof box, and extra duct tape, ready to keep them safe (or ME safe) until I swap them out again.

I just completed a card with Frankie and the Drac Dude and Nosferatu drinking Coors in the Colorado Mountains, and it turned out sooooo cool! I should have samples up soon!

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make 3 or 6 cards and receive the same number back.

* All mediums and styles are welcome. All I ask is that you send in your best work. Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a GOOD QUALITY (cards put more wear and tear on an envelope than a letter does!) SASE (Self Addressed Stamped LEGAL SIZE Envelope 4 by 9 1/4), or a mailing label with your address and loose stamps. If you like to make ATCs using postage stamps, why not take this as an opportunity to use a stamp on your return envelope that you want to later use on an ATC. You fufill my request for a SASE, and you get to choose the stamp that will come back to you. Please put your Username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

* International participants, I will cover your postage. Please include a GOOD QUALITY (cards put more wear and tear on an envelope than a letter does!) addressed LEGAL SIZE envelope 4 by 9 1/4, or a mailing label with your address. Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by August 02, 2008. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date. Late cards will be returned as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* Thanks for considering this swap! I’ll PM you with my address when you sign up!

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

RETURNS MAILED OUT AUGUST 4TH

Current Participants:

1. dolores4fun-it Received cards 8/01
2. Andreananda-it Received cards 7/29
3. kylieluvsart * AUSTRALIA -it Received cards 6/21
4. Thecoffeeshopgirl * CANADA - it Received cards 6/16
5. Wudwooda--it Received cards 8/02
6. OrganicMama - it Received cards 7/30
7. Vicki Z - Received cards

* INTERNATIONAL

Last edited:
lol, this is hilarious! Can't commit now, but congrats on a great swap theme :)

Well, miss, you will just miss out on all hilarity if you don't come back.
Andreananda, if you are thinking about it, you might as will just give in and sign up.

dorores4fun,
yeh, my first victim. Welcome to the Monstrous FUN

Frankenstein is always popular at the Monsters Annual Summer Picnic. They put a Solar Panel in his head, and start him spinning, and he keeps on going until the sun goes down. Just grab a hand, and hang on. He's better than a Merry Go Round!

Hey, folks, this is not a difficult theme.

Think of a Monster Picnic, serving an assortment of finger sandwiches, Bloody Mary's, spaghetti and eyeballs with Marinara sauce, ghoul-ash casserole, pickled pigs feet, and blood orange crepes flambe followed by scared silly jiggling jello.

Anyone want to join up and sample my cooking?

Great cards received from Thecoffeeshopgirl.
These are some really creative cards! I LOVE them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom