Media
Withdraw date - Once theme is chosen you cannot withdraw
Swap Due Date - August 1st
Number of Cards - 4 for 4 (per group)
Number of participants - 6 groups of 5 up to 8 groups of 5

Welcome to the Mid-June Pick-A-Theme!​

General Info
* All players must have a 15+ Itrader rating to participate
* This swap will have 6 groups of 5 participants. Will go up to 8 groups if there is demand
* You may sign up for no more than two groups
* Since this is a PAT, once you have chosen a theme you CANNOT withdraw. Please have a theme chosen within three days of signing up. Many participants begin immediately. Do not over commit yourself!!
* The most important information is highlighted in blue.

Instructions
* Make one card for each member of your group (in their chosen theme) and receive 4 cards (of your chosen theme) in return.
* Provide a link for any possible unknown themes. Please nothing extremely difficult or obscure!
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and well constructed.
* Ensure your user name, group number and who you made the card for is on the back of each card.
* Please no heavy or bulky embellishments. Mediums are specified per group.

Mailing Cards - All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves. Please include username and swap name on all envelopes.

* International participants – Please keep in mind it can take up to two weeks for me to receive international mail. I will cover your postage and return envelope. Please pm your mailing address to me. I create printed mailing labels for all international participants.

* US Participants – Please include a (clearly written) self addressed envelope with username and name of swap written on the back. Do not send small return address labels in lieu of a clearly written address. Please include 62 cents minimum loose postage. Unused postage will be returned, if possible.

* Please do not send bubble envelopes for returns!!!

Please post to the thread when cards have been mailed.

General Info - All cards are due in my hands by the due date. As this is a Pick-A-Theme swap I will be forced to leave NEGATIVE trader ratings for no shows! Late cards will receive neutral feedback. I will update the thread when I receive your cards but please allow 72 hours for trader ratings. I will send one reminder PM (two weeks out for international, one week for local) to those who have not confirmed their cards have been mailed.

Photo pools are created in all my swaps for the enjoyment of the participants. By signing up for the swap you are agreeing to have your cards displayed in the photo pool.

I will also be creating a swap gallery at the end of this swap to go into the swap gallery section of this site. This was decided after everyone had signed up for the swap. If for any reason you DO NOT wish to have your cards included, please pm me. Thanks!

Thank you for participating in the swap! I look forward to seeing everyone’s artwork!
As always, an extra card would be appreciated but is never required

**Click here to view all the cards received!**

Group 1 - Easy/Generic Themes (Open Medium) FULL
1. rooskie - yin yang
2. mrubyjean - trees
3. neca84 - cats
4. paulinet - sunflowers
5. elena - dragonflies

Group 2 - Easy/Generic Themes (Collage only) FULL
1. chardonnay1965 - cats
2. mysia - roses
3. meow2000 - birds
4. upwiththesun - circus
5. beckster - bright colors and bling

Group 3 - Easy/Generic Themes (Hand Drawn/Painted only) FULL
1. mynameisjenn - crabs
2. lily lemon - owls
3. elena - fish
4. cazfun - zetti panda
5. originalyouth - red poppy flowers

Group 4 - Regular Theme (Open Medium) FULL
1. bijaydi - person with red bird on the head Example 1 and Example 2
2. grrdjules - vintage/retro cocktails
3. amyfaerie - blackbirds, ravens or crows
4. miss - girl power
5. midnitecreations - peacocks

Group 5 - Regular Theme (Collage Only) FULL
1. cazfun - oriental/asian
2. kynara - dragons
3. originalyouth - peacocks
4. kysunflower - vintage women
5. paulinet - fairies

Group 6 - Regular Theme (Hand Drawn/Painted Only) FULL
1. jitterbug - Characters from the Chronicles of Narnia Example link 1 and Example Link 2
2. meow2000 - dragons
3. upwiththesun - elephants
4. lagaz - colorful butterflies
5. loralou - Barbara Streisand

Group 7 - Regular Theme (Digitals - Printed at 300 dpi minimum) FULL
1. jonquil - oriental
2. lise bu - alice in wonderland
3. loralou - Barbara Streisand
4. binka - spooky castles
5. seekingforart - Billie Holiday "Lady sing the blues"

Group 8 - Regular Theme (Mixed Media) FULL
1. paperfairys - spooky trees
2. grrrdjules - 1950's
3. bijaydi - emo art Example Link 1 and Example Link 2
4. doodlebug - children
5. corrie04 - numbers

blue - received

Last edited:
May I play please??? Group number 1 and my theme will be "Yin Yang" Does that qualify me for the easy/generic or is that too specific? Let me know. Perhaps group #4?

I'd like to give easy handdrawn (group 3) a try! I hope people really do choose easy themes, though! I choose owls! Thanks!

Hi...

Can I please be in group 3 with Zetti Panda and group 5 with Oriental/Asian.

Thank you

Caz

I would love to join in the fun. Can I be in the Group 2? And I would like to have roses as a theme.

Blueskysunburn, If you need to move me to the collage group that would be fine. I know it does take time to fill up but wouldn't mind if you need to move me. -- Rooskie

Thanks rooskie! I will keep that in mind but I think I will wait a bit first. Things usually slow down here on the weekends so there will probably be more sign ups once people get back to work.

Back
Top Bottom