Building a House with ATCs - Due August 22

KatieV

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - August 22
Signup/withdraw date - August 15
Number of Cards - 4 for 4
Number of participants - 30 max

Let's build a house with ATCs! This swap is for three window cards and one door card. You'll have to make your own roof, they don't fit in standard envies ;) If you'd like to do three windows that are similar, that's fine, but no photocopies. Use paint, markers, collage, transfers, fabric -- make it interesting!

Mailing:
Include a self-addressed envelope for returns.
Please protect your ATCs in sleeves or baggies.

US participants: Put .42 cents on your return envie.

International participants: I can cover postage for up to five internationals. Other internationals, please provide US postage or a well-concealed dollar. When you sign up to this thread, please let me know if you'll cover your own postage.

Who wants to play house?
PURPLE = arrived
GRAY = withdrawn
1. addicted2shoppn
2. Jitterbug
3. katilady
4. jklee*
5. kynara

6. Gingersnap
7. Patti
8. rockstarsgirl
9. xstitcher

10. lori.rn
11. Donna*
12. neca84
13. Elena
14. lovepugs1
15. goatgoddess
16. nuttynanner
17. Joni Owens
18. lemay
19. frogwings
20. amyfaerie

21. realturtlesoup -- NO COMMUNICATION
22. grammysammy437
23. Bijaydi
24. redplantlady

25. Lizz -- NO COMMUNICATION
26. IrishRose
27. GarageBandFan

28. sweetest-sin
29. PurpleRealm
30. Thraisha

31. Els
32. Zhenechka

Last edited:
What a cute idea, Katie. Please sign me up. Yes, I did two house swaps at the old site and each one had about 67 people sign up. I was going to do a third, but that is when the site closed down. I never would have thought of doing it the way you are and I love the idea. Way to go!

What a clever idea!! I WANT to sign up, but better take care of what I'm already committed to first...:dull: I don't think it's fair that there isn't enough time to do everything!

But I'll be watching....

Nice to see lots of interest! Keep lurking ladies, hope you'll be able to join later.

Welcome kynara, Gingersnap, Patti, rockstarsgirl, and xstitcher!!

Also - I got this idea from an issue of Somerset Studio, but I can't remember which issue! I've gone through all the issues I have and can't find it again. If anyone knows which one it is, please post in the thread. It was a bit different - people got three nearly identical windows from one person and a door from someone else. But I think it would be more fun to get windows from different people. I tried to simulate that in my sample :cute:

Back
Top Bottom