Media
Holy Cats! another ATC Swap - due date August 29th
sign-up/ withdraw date - Aug 7th
swap due date - August 29th
number of cards -3 for 3 or 6 for 6
number of participants - unlimited

Holy Cats! another ATC Swap
This is a Mixed Media Swap

We have had butterflies, things with wings, men with wings, angels and even dogs with wings... But this swap is for CATS with wings and halos. Holy Cats! How many times have you said "Holy Cats!" about something amazing? Have you ever imagined just what Holy Cats would look like? Now is your chance. Each card in this swap must contain a CAT(atleast one) with wings and a halo. The rest is up to you!

This is a mixed media swap so please use at least 3 different types of media on each card. This is a chance to experiment a bit! Use layers, textures, and glazes - layers of paint, papers, textures, stamps, hand-drawn elements, all kinds of bits and bobs. Just please remember to keep your cards fairly thin and flat for mailing. Please stick to small flat embelishments, and put each card in a plastic sleeve for its protection.

Due Date:
Cards are due in my hands by August 29th . Please note, I am in Canada and the mail takes an extra week at least to get here, so mail early! This will be an on time swap. I will mail your return cards on Sept 3rd.
NOTE: Late-arriving cards will be held for 1 week past the due date, swapped with other late cards, and then sent back out. (If there are not enough late arrivals, you may get some or all of your own cards back!)

Postage:
Canadian participants, please enclose a SASE envelope.

USA participants, please enclose a LOOSE stamp for the same amount that it takes to send your cards to me. I can’t use it on your returns, but I can use it on future swaps I participate in with US hosts. I’ll put the appropriate amount of Canadian postage on your SAE.

All other International participants, send a self addressed envelope or large address label. I will cover your return postage. An extra ATC for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated, but not required.

Rules:
1. Send your BEST cards – cards that demonstrate your best workmanship, and that you are proud to share with others. Each card must be your own work, with unique hand applied additions. Remember, you need at least 3 mediums for this mixed medium swap. (no digital only or multiple machine made copies)

2. Clearly write your USERNAME and SWAP NAME in these 3 places:
* On the back of all your cards
* On the front of your mailing envelope
* On the front of your return envelope

3. When you sign up for this swap, I will PM you my address and a reminder of the swap details.

4. Post in the thread to sign up, and to have fun, and to share uploads of your cards.

5. I will give iTrader feedback the same day I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Reputation Points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Participants:
1. Bright-Spark received
2. Nuttynanner received
3. Stormarela received
4. Meow2000 received
5. Donna - in the mail
6. Cazfun received
7. Siena received
8. Joni Owens received
9. Jonquil received
10. - withdrawn -
11. JoyFlower received
12. - withdrawn -
13. Redplantlady received
14. Mrubyjean received
15. Goatgoddess - the mail returned them to Goatgoddes!
16. Thecoffeeshopgirl received
17. Bsvab received
18. Rockstarsgirl received
19. Sweetest-sin received
20. Patti received
21. Crazycat received
22. Fingers received
23. Dolores4fun received
24. Kalipso84 received
25. Elena received
26. Cheeka received
27. Krzykitty received
28. Mingo received
29. Dragoness received
30. Gatos53 received
31. PaperAddict received
32. Mysia received
33. Darkfairy received
34. Amyfaerie received
35. Citykitten received
36. Heymaggie received
37. Ripley42369 received
38. Minarri received
39. Paperfairys received
40. Merlinprincesse received
41. Lithodora received
42. DisharmonicDeity received
43. DewArt received
44. Grrrdjules received
45. Angelfeathers received

Last edited:
Oh, I have got to sign up for this one, especially as the timing works with the other swaps I have signed up for.

I already did a cat with wings for adifferentstory's Butterfly Wings swap, so very happy to explore this theme further!

Last edited:
haha stormy :D LOVE this--lurking until I get some of my other swaps out and done :D

Back
Top Bottom