liblue26

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Due date: Aug 20th
Withdraw date: Aug 1st
Number of cards: 3/3
Number of participants: 20
FUNKY CUT: GIRLS SWAP

I like to introduce my new atc style called FUNKY CUT. Along the 3.5 side you cut waves and such creating a new look. Dont cut the whole edge because you still need some to be 3.5. So how about a challenge to try this new style..... are you game!!!!!

The FUNKY CUT style for this one will be GIRLS. MUST be handdrawn or painted for this swap only!!!!(make sure on the backs of the cards you put FUNKY CUT: GIRLS) I plan on doing other swaps with different subjects later down the line and mediums....

IM GOING TO BE PUTTING CARDS IN THIS ALBUM OF MY SWAPS FOR YOUR PLEASURE TO LOOK AT: http://flickr.com/photos/liblue27/sets/72157605863501632/

Details: USA and canada PLEASE send a SASE with correct postage. International please send an address label and small amount of postage to help out... Doesnt have to be alot just a little.... Please make sure all your cards are protected by some sort of sleeve/small envy for each card. ONLY send in the cards you are proud of. THIS is a challenge so try your best...... On the backs of the cards please provide: real name, screen name, swap name, date, and title. On the envys please write your screen name and swap name on the backs of them. (This helps me out of which swap they go to) ANY questions please feel free to ask....

1 paperfairys Received + extra + extra goodies
2 lildebi Withdrew by pm
3 thecoffeeshopgirl Received + little extras
4 NYJunkie Received + extra
5 wigbag Received + extra
6 Ilah Barnes Received + extra
7 Meow2000 Received + extra
8 SallyAnn withdrew by pm
ME

Last edited:
I would like to join.

How do you define girls? Sould they be little girls or can they look like teens? Either way works for me, just need to know before I work on them. Right now I am experiementing with different age whimsy gals, from little girl to mature woman and in between.

Do we cut both 3.5 sides or just one?

Thanks, I actually have two I have done already since I just felt like working on them.

Received cards from thecoffeeshopgirl. These are sooo cute.. Love the colors/brightness of the cards.. Thanks for the little extras as well!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom