Flower People Swap - Due July 18th

blueskysunburn

ATC Guru
Media
Withdraw date - July 18th
Swap Due Date - July 18th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

All cards were mailed 7/21. Thank you for participating!

This swap is for flower people!

Happy, sad, smug or sinister -
Turn your flowers into their own individual characters!

file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php

Example artwork by painted rose, cairnlae, cairnlae, monarch, dhawktx and grrrdjules. Ok, so the last one is a chunky book page but I really like it. :P

Creating Cards - All mediums are welcome granted the guidelines below are followed.
Please note: Time, effort and attention to detail will be considered when swapping out the cards.

* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and well constructed.

* Heavier or bulkier embellishments are allowed
IF the postage requirements are met
AND they still somehow fit into a standard plastic sleeve.​

* All cards must be different and distinct. Originals only - no scanned copies.

* If you use preprinted images (rubber stamped, magazine images, photos, copied material), please make sure it is altered in some form or fashion!

Mailing Cards - All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves. Please include username and swap name on all envelopes.

* International participants – Please keep in mind it can take up to two weeks for me to receive international mail. I will cover your postage and return envelope (Please send US postage for returns if you have it). Please pm your mailing address to me. I create printed mailing labels for all international participants.

* US Participants – Please include a (clearly written) self addressed envelope with username and name of swap written on the back. Do not send small return address labels in lieu of a clearly written address. Please include 62 cents minimum loose postage. If sending heavy or bulky cards - see below. Unused postage will be returned.

If using heavy or bulky embellishments please include one 17 cent stamp for EACH card to be used when sending your cards to other players. I will be strict with this requirement.

* Please do not send bubble envelopes for returns!!!

General Info - All cards are due in my hands by the due date and will be swapped out the weekend of July 19th. Late cards will be returned and neutral feedback will be given. I will update the thread when I receive your cards but please allow a few days for trader ratings.

Please send a PM if you need to withdraw. I will send one reminder PM (two weeks out for international, one week for local) to those whose cards I have not received at that time.

Photo pools are created in all my swaps for the enjoyment of the participants. Out of the photo pool I will be creating a swap gallery at the end of this swap for the swap gallery section of this site. Keep your eyes peeled, yours just might get chosen!

Thank you for participating in the swap! I look forward to seeing everyone’s artwork!

**Click here to view all cards received!**

1. nowzem - Virginia*
2. sweetest sin - United Kingdom*
3. jonquil - Australia*
4. frogwings - Massachusetts*
5. cazfun - Australia*
6. tinka - Belgium*
7. dolores4fun - Texas*
8. jitterbug - Washington*
9. lemay - New Jersey*
10. kysunflower - Kentucky*
11. thecoffeeshopgirl - Canada*
12. rachel - Ohio*
13. neca84 - Australia*
14. craftygirl34 - United Kingdom*
15. mandy - United Kingdom*
16. elena - New Jersey*
17. egrobeck - New Jersey*
18. karen597 - Illinois*
19. robin - Alabama*
20. lovepugs1 - Texas*

21. alisl - Netherlands*
22. sashibala - Georgia*
23. juany - Nebraska*
24. tamrantula - Washington*

blue = received
grey = withdrawn

Last edited:
I would love to join please, but I don't have US postage to send you - would it be allright to send you foreign bookpages ( I saw in your profile you would like them) and an extra hostess card?

Welcome tinka! Of course I would love any of those items but please don't think you are required to send anything. The US postage is just a note that if you have it it's appreciated. :)

Hi! My cards are ready to be send, I had a lot of fun making them! ( the face on the first card looks normal in real!)

file.php

I am lurking! this looks fun, but I have other commitments to clear 1st! Great cards Tinka....very inspiring!

Just wanted to let you know that I have frogwongs details she lives in the state of MA USA sorry I don't knoe which one that is.....

Now you can update your first page :)

Caz

Back
Top Bottom