Photography: Pink Flowers Swap, Due July 9, 2008

kristinized

ATC Guru
Media
Photography: Pink Flowers, Due July 9, 2008
Withdraw by: June 30, 2008
Cards due by: July 9, 2008
Cards: 3 for 3
Participants: 12 (it’s my first swap!) :)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING - THE SWAP IS NOW FULL

Photography ATC Swap: PINK FLOWERS​

2389732897_6eb8f97949_m.jpg

I love photography and flowers and thought it would be fun to combine the two for the theme of my first swap, so get out your cameras and start shooting! Capture the flowers in your garden, in the wild, or at your local arboretum – as long as the flowers are real, alive and PINK they’re welcome!

Guidelines:
*Photos should be original and taken by you, and printed on photo paper (not regular copy paper). Be sure to matte or give the photos a sturdy backing.
*The theme is pink flowers, multicolored flowers or other colors in the background are okay as long as at least 75% of the card is focused on pink petals. Same goes for any bees or butterflies in the photo - keep the focus on the flower.
*Slight digital manipulation is okay (cropping, adjusting brightness, etc), but don't color a white flower pink!
*Cards should be the standard ATC size of 2.5”x3.5”, and each stored in a plastic sleeve for protection.
*No bulky embellishments.
*Please be sure to include your username and real name on the backs of all cards along with any other information you would like to provide.

US Participants: Please include a self-addressed mailing label and $0.59 loose postage to cover the cost of mailing out all the cards at the end of the swap. Do not send a return envelope, I will provide it.

International Participants: Please include a self-addressed label and loose postage in the same amount as it cost you to mail your cards to me. Do not send a return envelope, I will provide it.

Please make sure your cards are in my mailbox by the due date (July 9, 2008).

Photo Pool: It's fun to see everyones' entries, so I'll create a photo pool of everyones' cards. Credit will be given to each participant and the pool will be deleted one week after the swap deadline. By signing up for this swap you are are agreeing to have your cards displayed in this pool.

1. Meow2000*
2. Pennyquilter*
3. Ibus*
4. shoreart*
5. Rooskie*
6. delores4fun*
7. kbutts*
8. maxie23
9. Cazfun*
10. inhabitingtrees
11. lori.rn*
12. Janjo33*

RECEIVED
WITHDRAWN

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me join. I thought this would be an easy swop to do, after all, basically all I need to do is take some photos, right? However, in my part of Glasgow nobody seems to like pink flowers! We had to go into town and I saw one bush, so made HMT turn round so I could take some photos! We then returned via the supermarket and that's where I had a brainwave .... I went around the cut flower/plant stand taking photos of all the pink flowers! HMT distanced himself from the 'mad woman' very smartly. Now all I have to hope is there's at least 3 good shots in there.

Good thinking - flower shops, etc. My colored ribbon just ran out of my computer, so I will have to wait for more to come so I can print some pink flowers. The first one I printed (pink peony) looks red in the photo. Yikes. The easy part is mounting them on ATC size cards, the hard part is finding them and printing them off. More challenging than I thought...............

Back
Top Bottom