PDA

View Full Version : Hymn book music pages, fibers and more for art trade

Linda4atc
06-18-2008, 11:45 AM
I would like pages for my profile album but will to discuss other offers. What would you like to trade? I still have several 9x6 envelopes of goodies to trade ....

I have a stack of hymn pages to use for backgrounds. I also have a dictionary a atlas and other books I've cut up. I will trade an envie of pages for a photo profile of you to put in my album. Here is the link to that if you have not see that yet. Instruction for profile ... I want your photo, a self portrait or a hand drawn zetti me portrait on the 4x6. I also want the art to reflect your favorite animal (pet?), flower or bird (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3683)

I have also added some fibers (not ribbon) to the envelope. To start I am going to limit this to 10 people and see how that goes. post here or send me a pm if you are interested ....Thanks for stopping by to check this out ...

1. rockstargirl 6/18 ....page package recieved 6/26 ....
2. KatiLady .... ephemera

rockstarsgirl
06-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Me, please. I'll send you off a photo profile right away (what a way to bribe us all. lol)

Linda4atc
06-18-2008, 10:49 PM
LOL well I wasn't sure if it was going to work! LOL I made up 10 envelopes this morning. So I'm ready. It will go out on my next trip to the post office. Thanks sweetie

Linda4atc
06-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Hmmm well I made up 10 envelopes of goodies ... and it looks like nobody else wants them ....

rockstarsgirl
06-27-2008, 04:30 AM
I received a wonderful package of book pages and fibers and joy from Miss Linda today. Oh it was just packed full of goodness and I can't wait to start using it. Thanks so much Linda, your picture profile card will be on it's way by Monday. I can't believe no one else is snapping up this offer! Seriously!:wubclub:

Linda4atc
06-27-2008, 03:05 PM
You are so welcome hun. I found I love to color pages with Adirondack Color Wash Sprays. It is very messy but you get great vibrant colors. I used the Bottle and Rasin colors on the dictionary pages I did in the collage-a-thon.

Linda4atc
07-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Well I guess I'm going to close this, I just dole out the stuff some other way.

Carole Cadek
07-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Closed at users request :)