amyfaerie
07-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Swap Due Date: October 1
Signup/Withdrawal Date: September 15
Number of Chunky Pages: 4 for 4, or 8 for 8
Number of Participants: 36 maximum

Trick or Treat! Smell My Feet!

A Halloween Mixed-Media Chunky Book Pages Swap

Okay, I can't wait. I am like a big freakin' kid! Let's get a head start on Halloween!

In this swap, each page should relate to Halloween. Trick-or-treating in costumes, scary wicked witches on the fly, or vintage Halloween images . . . it's up to you! I think that with everyone's unique take on this holiday, we should all see some fantastic, varied returns!

You'll be making 4 OR 8 pages to send in . . . and you'll receive the same number of pages in return, each page from a different artist.

These will be due on October 1. Try to make any withdrawals by September 15--if you decide you can't complete the swap for any reason, it's totally fine! Things come up, and priorities change. I'm cool with that! However, if you choose to withdraw after Sept. 15, it will be more than likely too late to replace you in the swap, and that's a bum deal for anyone on the wait-list.

If pages are late without communication, or if a withdrawal from the swap isn't communicated with me before October 1 [the swap due date], I will leave a neutral iTrader rating for those participants. Basically, just let me know what's up, and all is good.

This swap is for 4"x4" chunky book pages. This is an MIXED MEDIA chunky book--so make sure you are comfortable with this medium before signing up. On the host forum recently, the idea of "effort, not expertise" was discussed--and that's what i'd like to see here. All artists should confidently send in work that highlights their own level of skill, but all the results should consistently show time and care.

ALL pages must be original artwork. Also, mixed media work should contain at least three different mediums [like paint, photography and marker. or rubber-stamping, paper collage and pen].

Please make pages that are appealing on both leaves--don't leave the backs blank. Include your name & artist ID on the back of each page, but feel free to also include other info [date, location, title of page, or whatever].

Use a thicker paper or light board for the pages themselves--the chipboard from cereal boxes & cake mixes is a perfect, cheap answer. The minimum thickness would be postcard-weight. Mat board would be the thickest you'd want to go.

note: pages cut from "recycled" food boxes can be covered with papers or text pages, or painted/gessoed--if you don't want people to know you eat FrankenBerry.

Remember these pages are intended [in theory] to be used in a book. Please do not place chunky embellishments on the left edges, as this is where people usually choose to bind them. Everyone will be binding their own returns.

Chunky pages can have fibers, wire, beads, tags and/or assorted weird things dangling off of and around the edges. The pages themselves should not be so thick that they can't close comfortably into a book. Look at the posted images in other chunky swap threads, or see the examples below [coming soon] for more ideas. Feel free to use sewing machine stitching, staples, brads, eyelets and other more offbeat fasteners on your pages.

Please avoid sticky pages . . . each card should be enclosed in a sandwich/zippie bag, as the other options (wax paper, bubble wrap, envies, plastic wrap) are harder to swap. Cheapo bags from the dollar store are fine--these also keep your pages from melting into one giant heap.

U.S. Postage:
SASE--When you take your chunky book pages to have them mailed, BEFORE sealing the envelope, have it weighed and then add the same amount of loose postage to the envelope. Or, if you like, pop 2 well-concealed dollars in the envelope. Three dollars if you choose to send 8 pages.

International Postage:
International players can send U.S. currency, or use PayPal. PayPal will require a 50-cent bump, to cover their fee. These are low-ball estimates; I'll cover any overages in postage cost.
Canada: 2.50 [3.00 PayPal] for four pages, or 3.50 [4.00 PayPal] for eight pages.
Australia/Europe: 4.00 [4.50 PayPal] for four pages, or 5.00 [5.50 PayPal] for 8.

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS RE: POSTAGE . . . I love super-chunky pages, so I'm not setting any limits, but be kind-hearted. If you're pages are crazy thick or super heavy, toss an extra couple of stamps or an extra buck in your envelope.

Chunkies will be due IN MY HANDS by October 1, 2008. This gives everyone a LOT of time to get pages done & mailed. Late pages will not be swapped, and will be returned to the original artist[s].

When you're ready, you can mail your pages to me at:

Amy L. Sargent
P. O. Box 174
Roseburg, OR 97470 US

Everyone, including me, can only sign up for eight maximum pages, so we reach maximum variety in returns!

goblin_giggles
07-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I would love to join. I havn't made chunkie pages before so I understand if you don't want me to play. I would like to make 4 for 4.

stormarela
07-03-2008, 09:20 PM
ME Please!

katilady
07-03-2008, 09:35 PM
You better sign me up! I'm getting famous around here for creepy, and nuthin's creepier than Halloween!

Mysia
07-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh, I want to be in this!! :D Halloween is great!

Pennyquilter
07-03-2008, 09:38 PM
BOOOOOO! Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays - especially for decorating. Sign me up! I can't wait to start! Thanks for starting this swap.

Robin
07-03-2008, 09:54 PM
I'll play along!

ElectaBlue
07-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Could I sign up please? I have been cutting back on my swaps, but this one just sounds too FUN!

rockstarsgirl
07-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Me too, me too!

MissKoolAid
07-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Just last night I was thinking how cool a Halloween chunky book would look. So I'm in.

Joni Owens
07-04-2008, 12:18 AM
BOOOOO OOOOHHHH! I love halloween! Save me a place!

Donna
07-04-2008, 02:31 AM
This sounds like fun, Halloween is always a fun theme to do. Can I add my name please??

susietex
07-04-2008, 02:38 AM
BOO, yes it's me, and I want in..... please.:cool:

Batraplume
07-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Oooooh noooo, Amy!!! :confused: Why are you tempting me?? do you know I can't resist to such a theme and that I'm not reasonable at all?? I can't tell you anything else than : sign me up please!!

art4mysanity
07-04-2008, 02:57 AM
Oh my. I'm in the same boat as Electablue, trying hard to cut back on number of swaps but this is a hook. Okey dokey, then. Can I play?

susietex
07-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Hey Amy, just checking, it's not compulsary to have to smell your feet to join is it??!!
Cus I'm just hoping that it won't be after you've trecked out to the wild west for 6 days in that wagon of yours!!!!! LOL.

Christina
07-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Phew! No smelling of the tootsies here:) LOL! I would like to participate in the super duper chunky book for my favorite holiday! Thanks, Christina

stillatthetop
07-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Quote "note: pages cut from "recycled" food boxes can be covered with papers or text pages, or painted/gessoed--if you don't want people to know you eat FrankenBerry."

You are hillarious!!! I have never made chunky pages, but did well with the skinny books...please sign me up. I love Halloween!!! Oh, I add that I am in for 4.

Marla412
07-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Please sign me up!

PaperScraps
07-04-2008, 10:36 AM
May I join? :)

adriayna
07-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Woot! I'm in too :)

goatgoddess
07-04-2008, 11:06 AM
OMG - you are a evil women! trying to cut back but I can't pass this up - Halloween is just the best holiday - please sign me up!

amyfaerie
07-04-2008, 11:12 AM
HOLY CRAP! PEOPLE! WOW! I was afraid NO ONE would sign up! You're all in--i'm in the throes of a yard sale, so i'll add your names to the top post tonight!

WOOT!

Mysia
07-04-2008, 11:31 AM
But Halloween is the best there is! How can we not join?

amyfaerie
07-04-2008, 12:30 PM
hoo hoo! just my thinkin' too! i love it . . . the halloween fabric is just starting to hit the stores around here . . . and it got me all revved up, lol!

we've already got twenty players! WOW!

Mysia
07-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh, I haven't seen any Halloween stuff around here yet. It's July. We have sale season going on here. Hmm, maybe I shoud go Halloween-sale-stuff-hunting...

thistleandstone
07-04-2008, 01:54 PM
OMG What a HOOT! Please sign me up! I am forced to do this!!! Someone is twisting my arm.

monarch
07-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Please sign me up.............

amyfaerie
07-04-2008, 02:26 PM
great, thistleandstone! i don't know who it is twisting yer arm, but tell them to let go! LOL! carol, i have you in, too! thanks for signing up!

amyfaerie
07-04-2008, 02:31 PM
(i'm trying to cut back on my OWN number of swaps, and here i go starting one.)

i'm so glad all of you on a "swap budget plan" have caved in and signed up! this is going to be a hoot--in large part 'cause of all of you awesome peeps!

mtforester
07-04-2008, 02:37 PM
I would really love to join this swap...I'm one point shy though? Could I still play? :)

amyfaerie
07-04-2008, 03:45 PM
i am all in, mtforester! i'm glad to have you! i just worry about disappearing players, but if you've already traded & swapped a few times, that's good with me! :D Welcome!

dmnh
07-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I want to play in this swap! Please?

amyfaerie
07-04-2008, 05:01 PM
gotcha down, dmnh! thank you for joining my swap!

egrobeck
07-04-2008, 09:55 PM
mmwwahahaha! please count me in - thanks!

amyfaerie
07-05-2008, 05:47 AM
yay, egrobeck! i have you down as a player! thank you!

susietex
07-05-2008, 09:32 AM
As all the Witches gather around the giant cauldron to mull over their pages, a thick green fog emerges from the pot, was it the wing of bat, eye of newt or maybe the fresh green frog that caused it?

Nobody knows for sure, but Amy is missing her socks!!!!!!

katilady
07-05-2008, 12:33 PM
As all the Witches gather around the giant cauldron to mull over their pages, a thick green fog emerges from the pot, was it the wing of bat, eye of newt or maybe the fresh green frog that caused it?

Thank you for making me laugh out loud this morning!

stillatthetop
07-05-2008, 01:12 PM
OK. I have been googling and studying chunky book pages. I must say that many I have found look too "artys/craftsy" ie. just some buttons and lace and fibers stuck on a card with no real eye for design presented.

Can someone steer me to a site of an artist who does a really wonderful job with these? I hunted gallery and found lots of great stuff there. I'm looking for an outside source to give me fresh ideas that I can borrow from. Thanks.

katilady
07-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Look in Amyfaerie's gallery! Hers are awesome!

stillatthetop
07-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Wow. I'll say! She sure does enough of them, eh? And the layers!!! Wow. Thanks! I did catch her gnome pages earlier. I never thought to view her whole gallery, though. I just viewed things from the search page. I will have to go back and take a better look at the gallery pages I admire.

amyfaerie
07-05-2008, 03:50 PM
stillatthetop, lemme see what i can do . . . to point you in the right direction! if anyone else can, that's great, too.

if you haven't seen the new ArtTrader [issue 3] there is a section on chunky pages, and there are a LOT of different styles on display. that might help, too! :D

susie, i am gonna beat your limey ass next time i see you!

amyfaerie
07-05-2008, 03:54 PM
gasp! you rotten bugger, kati . . . i'd have never pointed you to my own, stillatthetop! :embarrassed:

regardless . . . there are lots of other peeps around the site who make fab pages!

hey, SEMOKraftee, i'm adding you! glad to have ya! :D you'll love making chunkies!

Chronata
07-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Ok...I need another swap like I need another hole in my head...
oh wait...I do want to get another piercing...

But anyway....

I shouldn't sign up for this...
I really shouldn't.

But I want to anyway.
It's a long way away...and those aren't really that many pages to do! And I LOVE Halloween...and I can use collage bits from my previous halloweeny stuff, mixed with new drawings...and and...

Yes. I guess I am signing up!

susietex
07-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow that magic brew finally got to Chroata, I knew it was strong potion, she couldn't resist!!!!!

stillatthetop
07-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes. I read the Art Trader cover to cover (or is that screen to screen?). And amyfaerie...I like your pages. They have a lot going on with interest. I was just hoping that maybe someone had access on flickr to some other artists not members here, so that if I borrow ideas they will be new ones, and not just repeats of the types of things that I have seen here. I am sure the sky is the limit with these, and there must be thousands of things you can do to create them.

Batraplume
07-05-2008, 05:11 PM

Me? Boiled in a cauldron?? huh :swoon:

susietex
07-05-2008, 07:20 PM
OOooops..... erm, no of course not, it was an evil green frog, not a nice friendly spotty frog like you.

amyfaerie
07-05-2008, 08:03 PM
lol! you silly susiewitch! :D don't boil the other players!

chronata, i'm so glad you've caved . . . it IS a long way off, so i'm sure you can tell yourself you'll have plenty of time for a few more pages . . . just like the rest of us have! glad you add you to the roster!

amyfaerie
07-05-2008, 08:11 PM
okay, stillatthetop, i gotcha. flickr has a few groups, if you search "chunky book" or "fat book" on flickr. this one: http://www.flickr.com/groups/chunky_book_arts/ has some of "our" artists, and some who are not on A4A, at least not the usual suspects. LOL!

when i google, i can use "chunky book" or "fat book" and get mixed results--like you point out, some pages are really crafty/scrapbooky, which isn't necessarily my bag, either, but some pages i've come across are just awesome!

amyfaerie
07-05-2008, 08:13 PM
oh, and if you do a google IMAGE search for "fat book," some great stuff comes up that's posted on artistblogs! i was surprised!

Batraplume
07-06-2008, 06:57 AM
There's also this blog : http://4x4friday.wordpress.com/
It's only about 4x4 and they don't seem to have chunkies or danglies but it gives some other ideas.

amyfaerie
07-06-2008, 08:19 AM
isa, that's a great link! there are great weekly challenges in there . . . lots of ideas for all different sorts of 4x4 pages. thank you for sharing it--i've never found it before! :D

hey! you're up to 6 iTraders, batraplume! congrats!

oh, and i'm waiting to be approved for membership at a Yahoo group called "chubbyville," which is all for chunky book pages and 4x4s!

Batraplume
07-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Amy, I'm waiting for 4 more pages to arrive in the US. If I get a Itrader of 10 before the signup date, I'll be able to join the Garden gnome swap. I'm already working on my pages right now, in case of...!

By the way, at the beginning of this thread you're talking about a discussion dealing with "effort, not expertise". Can you give the link to this thread please, so that I can see what you are waiting for? Thanks!

al fresco gal
07-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh Pleeease sign me up for the Halloween swap!!!! Margaret

amyfaerie
07-06-2008, 03:09 PM
margaret, you're in! thanks for joining us! :D

batraplume, let me see if i can find it . . . i think it's a host forum, so i'm not sure how that works. i'll be back!

kaisaj
07-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh, oh! Me, Me! (waves hand frantically) I love Halloween!

amyfaerie
07-06-2008, 04:17 PM
yay, kaisaj! gotcha down!

Marla412
07-06-2008, 05:25 PM
I have "other" stuff I "should" be working on...but THIS was way too exciting. I have all 8 almost done (plus ten extra for my book)-just have to do the beading.

I did finish this one though. Here's what the front and back look like:

amyfaerie
07-06-2008, 06:13 PM
really great, marla! thank you for posting it . . . love the colors and that skullie bead!

katilady
07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Marla, I commented in the gallery, but I'll say it again...that page is so cool!

amyfaerie
07-07-2008, 08:21 AM
i think the ones in rockstargirl's gallery are coming my way for this swap . . . if you're hanging out in the gallery, you've gotta see them. the quotes are way awesome!

gene simmons on a chunky page? LOL! i love it!

stillatthetop
07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Your page is cool, but you should edit out your personal info!!! Very spooky effect. I like it. And thanks guys for the links. I will check them out a bit later. Right now I am working on altered switchplate covers.

pflasch
07-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I live with Halloween all year round, and even though I have never done chunky pages, I would like to join this swap. Do you mind an amateur?

mynameisJenn
07-07-2008, 06:01 PM
AMY!
I must sign up for this, hope the move is going swell ;)

katilady
07-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh goodie! Jenn is here!

mynameisJenn
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
yup, I'm ready to break out the Ghost and Goblins

Siena
07-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Here I am, sliding in at the last minute... (it's what I do best)

Did you save me any caramel apples? Taffy? Black licorice?

Hope I'm not too late! (May I sign up please?)

Cheeka
07-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Arrgh. I definitely need to be in on this!

amyfaerie
07-08-2008, 11:29 AM
pflasch, definitely--i'd love to have you in the swap! jenn, siena and cheeka--i've added you, too! awesome to have you all on board!

SEMOkraftee had to withdraw, but it's still so early--we'll miss her, but i'm sure we'll still fill up!

grrrdjules
07-08-2008, 05:49 PM
ACK! How did I miss this?????? Can I still play? Say yes or I'll TP your house!

amyfaerie
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
LOL! i didn't wanna nag you, juli . . . but i'm so glad you're on board [my broom, that is].

goodmorningstarshine
07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi. I'm new. Can I join your swap? It will be my first swap on atcsforall.com

I'm making pages for my first chunky book for a swap on swap-bot. The swap host there said to make my pages 4' by 4.25' , with the extra .25 for the binding. Is that what everyone does, or does 4' by 4' actually mean 4' by 4'. I'll bet it does. Stupid question.

Thank you!
Crystal

amyfaerie
07-08-2008, 07:31 PM
goodmorningstarshine, i'd love to have you in the swap, but can i ask to wait until you fill in your profile a bit and upload some art to the gallery?

i promise you a spot if you can give us a little look at you & your art [not judging, just nosey!] LOL!

Deedles
07-09-2008, 01:30 AM
I'd love to join!!

amyfaerie
07-09-2008, 04:55 PM
deedles, you're down on the list!

goodmorningstarshine
07-09-2008, 10:07 PM
No problem!

Your due date is quite a while away, so I should have lots of time to upload some art! I've already filled out my profile a bit. I'm learning the brave new website one step at a time!
Crystal

Robin
07-10-2008, 12:13 AM
I have my pages completed and will await the your new address so I can mail them to you after the 1st of August.

There is an extra one for our wonderfull hostess~

Mysia
07-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Oh Robin, those pages look great! :D

I can't wait to start doing these, I've been hunting Halloween stuff for them awhile now.

Vickie
07-10-2008, 08:45 AM
May I join, I love Halloween!!! Vickie :jiggy:

amyfaerie
07-10-2008, 01:38 PM
vickie, you're in! goodmorningstarshine, i added you to the waitlist--the first spot! i love your profile pic! LOL!

amyfaerie
07-10-2008, 01:42 PM
we're moving to active swaps, everyone . . . woot! again, there will certainly be a few peeps who will withdraw, so let me know if you want waitlisted! i'll take up to five, 'cause this isn't due until october 1!

al fresco gal
07-10-2008, 06:12 PM
I love what you'd done Marline but I just can't believe you're almost finished!

stillatthetop
07-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Those look great, Robin. I was hoping someone would post some images, so I know if I am on the right track with these...seems I am with my ideas! Whooooooot!

amyfaerie
07-11-2008, 07:11 AM
i know! they are lovely, Robin . . . i'm trying to wait until after my move to start on mine, but i SO want to jump in!

egrobeck
07-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I've been so anxious to get started on Halloween I did mine this weekend. Here are 2 of them (I made 12 total - will send in 8 and keep the other 4 for my own book) if you want to see the rest go here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cookala)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/2665569430_4324593a4f.jpg

rockstarsgirl
07-13-2008, 07:20 PM
EEP!!!! what wonderful pages!

mynameisJenn
07-13-2008, 07:34 PM
egrobeck, those are great!!!! :)

amyfaerie
07-13-2008, 09:16 PM
egrobeck, i'm soooo tickled with them! they're awesome!

MissKoolAid
07-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Oooo... yummy pages... I'll probably work on mine this week... Found tons of Halloween stuff I had bought on sale after last Halloween!

grrrdjules
07-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow, you guys are fast! Does the Christmas swap season start tomorrow???!!! :wub::goofy::D

susietex
07-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Wow, you guys are fast! Does the Christmas swap season start tomorrow???!!! :wub::goofy::D

No that was last week, where were you???!!!!:shocked:

grrrdjules
07-14-2008, 05:25 PM
I was still putting away my decorations from LAST Christmas! Too busy making art to do those mundane tasks lol.

susietex
07-14-2008, 06:23 PM
I was still putting away my decorations from LAST Christmas! Too busy making art to do those mundane tasks lol.

Hey, when you've waited so long, why bother now. I mean you'll only have to get them down again, save yourself a job, does anyone want some of this sparkly holly on their pages?:goofy:

al fresco gal
07-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh those are wonderful pages Ergobeck!!! I love them!!

amyfaerie
07-15-2008, 09:29 AM
LOL . . . while we've been packing, we've uncovered all sorts of holiday decorations we've been to lazy to put out on display last year. so ours just sit in boxes . . . never seeing the light of day.

susietex
07-15-2008, 12:18 PM
OMG AmyScrooge doesn't do Christmas, bah HUMBUG!
It's the law in Oregon, I hear, decorations or death! I'm so glad I live in the East!!!!LOL

egrobeck
07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
egrobeck, i'm soooo tickled with them! they're awesome!

thanks!! happy you like!!

AngelaMariex3
07-21-2008, 12:11 AM
OH man. I wanted to play so bad! If there becomes room, may I please join? I'd like to try 4 for 4. Thanks!

amyfaerie
07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
AngelaMariex3, i'll put you on the waitlist! thank you for wanting to play . . . you never know, there are always a few people who have to withdraw.

ripley42369
07-21-2008, 09:26 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE, PUT ME ON THE STANDBY LIST....

amyfaerie
07-21-2008, 10:12 PM
ooooh, absolutely, ripley42369!

Marla412
07-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Amy,

My pages are DONE!! Now I have to decide which of the 18 I made that I want to send in.....I've posted them all in my gallery if anyone wants a sneak preview. When did you want us to send them to you? Have you moved yet??

katilady
07-24-2008, 11:21 PM
They are fantastic...all of them! Tell me, how'd you do the backgrounds?? And where did you get those awesome pics?!?

Chronata
07-25-2008, 12:34 AM
OMG! I am so happy I joined this! Everyone's work is just absolutely stunning!
I think I need to make 4 more now...

Batraplume
07-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Marla, your pages are awesome!! I looove your style! Will you make personal trades with all the pages left??
Can't wait to start mine!! (soon I think, I'm on holidays next week!)

art4mysanity
07-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Ooooo, Marla - I likey, I likey very much. I absolutely love this theme so I am going to be making several extras too for personal trades - I think we might have something going here, Batraplume mon amie. How about it Katilady?

katilady
07-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Yea Yea Yea!

grrrdjules
07-25-2008, 04:46 PM
My first 3 are in my gallery. Methinks I must do 8 for this one!

goodmorningstarshine
07-25-2008, 04:50 PM
I love them! Especially the middle one!

katilady
07-25-2008, 05:37 PM
I want the witches one....lol! They are all so lovely!

chaosatlanta
07-26-2008, 08:18 PM
I know that I am way late to the party ... but may I be added to the wait list?
(Just in case.)

Vickie
07-29-2008, 06:49 AM
Hi, Just want you to know I am working on my Cunky Book Pages for Trick or treat. Having fun!!! It will be HALLOWEEN before you know it. Time going fast!!! :jiggy: Vickie

goodmorningstarshine
07-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Here are 4 of my 9. I only sewed these 4 faces, but I used different jokes on each one. I used hand sewing, markers, stamping, ink distressing, drawing, and machine stitching. I hope you all like them!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=27470&w=l
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=27469&w=l
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=27468&w=l
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=27467&w=l

rockstarsgirl
07-31-2008, 08:08 PM
very cool

grrrdjules
07-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Oooh ooh ooh, goodmorning! Howze about goodscaryevening! They are fantabulous. BOO.

katilady
08-01-2008, 12:20 AM
I heart those! 'Specially the witch!

thistleandstone
08-01-2008, 01:59 AM
Those are great! L-O-L!!!

stillatthetop
08-01-2008, 05:58 AM
Uh, oh. You guys are upping the bar again! Those are fabulous. But wait until you see what little beauties I am creating (if all goes as planned. tee hee). This is going to be a fun swap!

ArteDar
08-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Awwwww~Boy!!! Put me on the waiting maybe list missy....ya know this chunkie junkie is kicking her own butt for missing out on signing up....how did I miss it?

Pennyquilter
08-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Those were great Goodmorningstarshine. Scary looking, while mine are more cute with cat faces and mostly fabric.
Can't wait for this one to come back in October!

goodmorningstarshine
08-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Were they scary?

I imagine they'll be a little less scary in person. It's hard to be afraid of anything made of felt!:cute:

amyfaerie
08-03-2008, 12:45 PM
you got it, dar! i'm going back thru the last few pages of the swap today, checking messages and drooling at the awesome art!

i'm in oregon, btw, but we are waiting for credit approval on a rental house. we should know by monday or tuesday. in the meantime, i don't have my laptop, and i'm jumping on my MIL's computer when i get a few minutes here and there.

I am sorry for being a little out of contact . . . but by the end of this coming week, all will be well again here. LOL.

chaosatlanta
08-03-2008, 06:10 PM
oooh ... I feel a tad sad. I requested to join the wait list 8 days ago.
Oh Well. At least my invisibility suit is working great.

ElectaBlue
08-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Chaos, I don't think Amy is ignoring you. She is in the middle of moving cross country and hasn't had a chance to update everything like she usually would. I am sure she will get back to you as soon as she has a chance.

stillatthetop
08-03-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.allholidaytreasures.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/brothersmite.gif

Hey all you fright fans. I am working on my pages! I thought I would include this to cheer you on:wacko:

rockstarsgirl
08-03-2008, 11:45 PM
That rocks (even if they are scary clowns).

stormarela
08-03-2008, 11:47 PM
eeek, and ha ha ha,,, now, SATT,, how are you going to put those blinking pages on a card? I would love to see that!

stillatthetop
08-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Haa haa haa. That is a bit scary if you aren't expecting it, huh? Maybe I will do it like a flip book, stormarala! Or a pull tab page? Just kidding. I have some better ideas that I am struggling wi....I mean, working on.

goblin_giggles
08-07-2008, 01:43 AM
My first chunkies.... These were fun to do. I'm keeping the Witch Cabinet Chunky, 4 are for the swap and 1 is hostess choice. Hope they work for the swap... :D

goblin_giggles
08-07-2008, 01:43 AM
last one

stillatthetop
08-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Damn. You just upped the bar, girl.
And yours even seem to follow a theme.
Do you illustrate books? You should!

grrrdjules
08-07-2008, 07:21 AM
LOVE the Witch Cabinet!!!

Batraplume
08-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Goblin giggles, i love them all, your drawings are great! but my favorite is the witch in tub with the little frog in it!! ;)

goblin_giggles
08-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Damn. You just upped the bar, girl.
And yours even seem to follow a theme.
Do you illustrate books? You should!

Thats so sweet... Thanks! I would love to illustrate books... just not enough time ;)

LOVE the Witch Cabinet!!!

Thank ya.. it's my favorite...

Goblin giggles, i love them all, your drawings are great! but my favorite is the witch in tub with the little frog in it!! ;)

Thanks.. I thought that one turned out pretty cute. Frogs are a must when it comes to witches in tubs ;)

katilady
08-07-2008, 12:10 PM
I LOVE the witch in the bath! Awesome!

ArteDar
08-07-2008, 02:05 PM
GoGiggel.....AWESOME....I especially like the doggie one with his skeleton buddy.....they are all very kewl and good!

rockstarsgirl
08-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Ok....ummmm....I CALL THE PONY ONE! :cute: lol. Seriously, I love them all, you did some super amazing work. (but, yes the pony one is my favorite!)

goblin_giggles
08-07-2008, 07:57 PM
I LOVE the witch in the bath! Awesome!

Thanks. I liked how she turned out.

GoGiggel.....AWESOME....I especially like the doggie one with his skeleton buddy.....they are all very kewl and good!

That one is my favorite also...

Ok....ummmm....I CALL THE PONY ONE! :cute: lol. Seriously, I love them all, you did some super amazing work. (but, yes the pony one is my favorite!)

Thanks. I really like how they all turned out. I had one heck of a time deciding which to keep to add to the cards I get in return.

grrrdjules
08-07-2008, 08:48 PM
My latest and a sample for my next swap all about candy!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=28499&w=o

PaperScraps
08-07-2008, 09:21 PM
That's awesome Jules!

ArteDar
08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Awwwww yes, Jules is at it again.....she's a master at chunkies and her art is pure heaven!

katilady
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Jules you rock!

MissKoolAid
08-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Too cool! Loving all the pages so far. I'm kinda stuck on mine. :err: The 2 I did so far, I don't like so I don't think I'll send them in. I'll try a different approach tomorrow...

stillatthetop
08-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Darnit. How high can the bar go? Some of you people must be short. C'mon already!!! That one is so fantabulous, grrrrrrrr...jules. I hope you all like mine. They are in "the works". I'm thinking I will have a few extra pages in my available gallery, too. And I have two to make for a private trade. (She gets first dibs on two).

PaperScraps
08-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I've got a few done. The "chunkiness" has not been added yet. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=28607&w=o

katilady
08-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Those are great Mary!

Batraplume
08-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Great pages Paperscraps!!

goblin_giggles
08-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Mary I love all four of them!!! especially #4

Pennyquilter
08-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Papercrafts - those are great!

grrrdjules
08-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Wow Mary - awesome pages! Your work is always so perfect. When I get one of your cards or pages I always look for glue marks or rough cuts edges and NOTHING is ever amiss! Is your house that clean too?????! :jiggy::jiggy::P

PaperScraps
08-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Wow Mary - awesome pages! Your work is always so perfect. When I get one of your cards or pages I always look for glue marks or rough cuts edges and NOTHING is ever amiss! Is your house that clean too?????! :jiggy::jiggy::P

:laugh: Thank you. My house is a mess but my chunky pages MUST BE NEAT! :laugh:

stillatthetop
08-09-2008, 09:55 PM

So you are the member who scrutenizes the cards, eh? I'll have to remember that. Do you use a magnifying glass??? LOL.

stillatthetop
08-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Wonderful cards, PaperScraps! Well, I have finished my other commitments and am now diving into this project in earnest. The pages (and some extras) are already in varying stages of concepts and completion. Shouldn't be long, now!

ArteDar
08-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Paperscraps.....what inspiring pages....I love 'em too......make MORE!!!!!

MissKoolAid
08-10-2008, 11:48 PM
I finally managed to get over my block and finished my pages. Here they are (with one extra for the host):

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3088/2751552453_6f9b41502d.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3243/2752386590_33b54de11b.jpg

katilady
08-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Oh I LOVE the skeleton and the spider ones!

rockstarsgirl
08-11-2008, 12:22 AM
I love the skellie! I'm not a big fan of spiders, but yours are just too wonderful!

PaperScraps
08-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Sophie - Your pages are awesome! :)

Chronata
08-12-2008, 01:52 AM
OMG...I am so excited! This is the best swap EVER!

I finished my pages...just need to add the bits and baubles. But I have to make them first!

Vickie
08-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for sending me your address. Still working on my Halloween Chunky pages.:twitcy:

stillatthetop
08-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Wow. Those are knock out! Mine are in the works. It is amazing how much time these boogers take!

goblin_giggles
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
LOVE the purple spider and the bat, but they are all awesome

Chronata
08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Ok finally...here's the first four (the hand drawn ones!)

These buggers take forever to do...but I am very pleased with how they turn out...
though since this is only my second ever chunky swap...I think I still have to learn that less is more when it comes to the chunky parts! LOL!

I'll take pics of the last four when i finish...

PaperScraps
08-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Ok finally...here's the first four (the hand drawn ones!)

These buggers take forever to do...but I am very pleased with how they turn out...
though since this is only my second ever chunky swap...I think I still have to learn that less is more when it comes to the chunky parts! LOL!

I'll take pics of the last four when i finish...

Hand drawn????? Those are fabulous!! :)

goblin_giggles
08-13-2008, 02:33 PM
VERY nice... your chunkiness look good to me, chronata

Chronata
08-13-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks! I made the little charms with polymer clay, to match the pages! The last four are collaged with bits from my halloween tarot. I'll post em soon!

Siena
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Wow! Those are really awesome!

stillatthetop
08-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Wow. More wonderful eyecandy! Super job.

katilady
08-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Beautiful pages Chronata! The last one is calling my name, lol!

rockstarsgirl
08-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Amazing pages, you are so cute with your charms making charms to match the pages. WONDERFUL!!

Chronata
08-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Thank you guys!
Here are the last four.
I really wish I had a better camera..:(

amyfaerie
08-14-2008, 05:04 AM
oh my . . . lovely pages! i have to back up and read a page or two . . . but in the meantime i want to say THANK YOU to everyone for hanging in there while i've been offline!

long story short, we found a house . . . but the day we found it, MIL kicked us out. we needed another day or two to set up household and get utilities switched to our names, but she put us out on our ear.

cats in a tizzy, me in tears, husband ready to kill his mum . . . and then told a week before internet connection could be installed. AND, though it's been put in, it's still not working wirelessly, so i'm tethered to the modem by a 2-foot ethernet cable.

oh, and apparently the only place with free wifi in roseburg, oregon is a really scarey mexican "family restaurant" that always looks empty.

anyhow, i'll be catching up on the site in general in the next few days, including starting up iTraders. the packages i've received--i've not even opened yet, for fear of losing something. now that the art space is unpacked a bit, i'll have iTraders caught up over the weekend.

whew! SO SORRY for leaving you all high and dry for over a week! you're awesome for letting me take care of life . . . now i should be back at least once a day, even while i'm getting the wireless network up and running. :D

if you've dropped out of the swap, or are waiting to take an opening, i'll be making sure those updates are made, too, asap. i haven't begun looking through PMs yet.

i have missed this site--and everyone on it--SOOO much! i can't tell you. i could cry.

katilady
08-14-2008, 10:10 AM
We've missed you too Amy! And it sounds like you've been through hell, so I am sending you big hugs!

PaperScraps
08-14-2008, 10:12 AM
OMG - why would your MIL kick you out? You just got there! It's not like you've been there for a year.

grrrdjules
08-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Amy, what a rotten old bat your MIL is! I sent your circus returns to your new address so at least you won't have to go to her place to collect your mail!
Here are a few more of mine... guess I'm doing 8
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=29523&w=ohttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=29522&w=o

Chronata
08-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Jules...every one of your pages is a delight! I am so glad you did 8...because then I have a better chance of snagging one!

Amy...BIG HUGS! And no worries, OK? You are doing remarkable for the situation you are in!
I hope you get settled in and start feeling secure soon!

MissKoolAid
08-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Juli, those are so cute!

Siena
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Juli, I LOVE those so much! I'm glad about the 8, too, for the very same reason as Chronata... I want one!!!

Hugs to Amyfairie... sounds dreadful! Glad you're back :)

katilady
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Witch! Spider! WANT!

Robin
08-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I mailed mine too you a couple of weeks ago and am worried that they hadn't made it too you? I mailed them to your Mother-In-Laws like you told me too~ Please let me know!

Thanks~

adriayna
08-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I also sent mine to your MIL's along with your AFA gift package. Hope they are both with you!

rockstarsgirl
08-14-2008, 03:46 PM
You already claimed one, kati.....you can't claim them all..:P;)

Glad you're back, Amy....sorry your move was even more chaos than you bargained for!

Wonderful pages, everyone!!

stillatthetop
08-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Welcome back! We all behaved while you were gone. Well, I did, anyway.

Now the nerves set in. All these awesome pages. I wonder how I will ever get mine to measure up???

I dive into this project full force next week. I already have a good head start...now it is just a matter of piecing things together and topping them off.

grrrdjules
08-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Stick a fork in me, I AM DONE!!!!!! (I can hear my mother saying "cakes are done, people are finished) I don't think I've ever finished a swap this early; it was just such a great topic! I still need to chunkify the pages with the masked kiddies. So, I'm not finished. Technically.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=29719&w=o
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=29718&w=o
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=29717&w=o

Batraplume
08-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Your glow-in-the dark skeleton is hilarious!!! And your white cat is awesome!! Great job Jules!! Love the tail!!

ArteDar
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Man~O~Man......AWESOME Chunkies gals....love yours too Jules....OMG......I want to play!

Robin
08-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Don't mean to be a pain in the you know what but I haven't heard anything about whether or not you have received my pages yet! I did send you an email last night~

I need to know whether or not they are lost~

stillatthetop
08-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Well, ArteDar. I do see that someone has withdrawn. Maybe you will get your wish!

grrrdjules
08-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Robin, I think amy is still in the throws of move/unpack/new job/evil MIL/sorting mail from the past 3 weeks/etc! I'm sure she'll letcha know as soon as she dives in to all her mail!

goblin_giggles
08-15-2008, 07:23 PM
LOOOVIN the cat chunkie... :jiggy:

katilady
08-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Oh Jules! The kitty is my absolute fave! I love how you draw kitties! Maybe I will have to commission you to do a portrait of my babies! :D

PaperScraps
08-17-2008, 04:09 PM
I've got a couple more done. :)

katilady
08-17-2008, 04:30 PM
I love that last one!

Batraplume
08-17-2008, 04:58 PM
I love them all!

rockstarsgirl
08-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Those are awesome!

ArteDar
08-18-2008, 12:18 PM
I've got a couple more done. :)

Awwwwwww....these are so kewl....just my style too.....LOVE 'em all.....I'm drooling girls.....AWESOME pages ya'll!

Cheeka
08-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow everyone's pages are excellent! So glad I joined this swap - ha ha artedar! Oooops. I mean, I'm so sorry you're not in - YET. have faith!

Mysia
08-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Great pages, PaperScraps!

ArteDar
08-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Wow everyone's pages are excellent! So glad I joined this swap - ha ha artedar! Oooops. I mean, I'm so sorry you're not in - YET. have faith!

:cry: :arghh: maybe I should get some made and if I don't get in I can push up on YOU to swap with me....better get busy and make more Cheeka!!! Har~Har!!!

stormarela
08-20-2008, 03:07 AM
oh wow! Jules and Paperscraps, your pages are great. I better get crackin on mine too!

amyfaerie
08-21-2008, 09:53 AM
i am SO in love with these pages, peeps! i can't wait to see them up close! WOW!

i have finally opened my packages from chunky players, and picked up a few from my MIL's house . . . so as of this morning, here's who has pages at my crib:

Robin, Adriayna, Pennyquilter and goodmorningstarshine! These pages ALL rock . . . we are luck hobgoblins, to be in the running for them!

amyfaerie
08-21-2008, 09:55 AM
oh, i'll be at my post office box this morning, so if something came yesterday or today, i'll pick it up and post another notice!

i should be officially "back" to hosting on a daily basis as of today . . . our wireless internet is finally running, and i've picked up packages in Eugene from the MIL.

thank you all for your patience . . . i never woulda guessed that i'd be such a mess after the move. but, that's all behind us now! let's see some more chunkies!

amyfaerie
08-21-2008, 12:57 PM
okay, one more update today . . . christine's and goblin-giggles' pages have arrived safely! woot!

i haven't opened the pkgs. yet, but i wanted to let you know!

katilady
08-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Jesus, I need to get working on these f^ckers! I have backgrounds done, now for the real work!

dmnh
08-21-2008, 01:19 PM
LOL, Katilady's ahead of me in the progess of these pages! I have gobs of stuff gathered to make them, just have to sit down and start doing them! That's on my agenda... not sure when the agenda has them listed as that is subject to change from one moment to the next but rest assured...they will be completed by the time they are supposed to be completed!
Cool pages everyone!

goatgoddess
08-21-2008, 01:30 PM
I've been looking around for do dads to hang off the pages - so far there is more Christmas stuff out than Halloween but I'm starting to see a bit more now - now for a coupon to Michales that would be nice. I have some for hobby lobby so hitting them up this week.

Can't wait to get started on these - will be working on some backgrounds this weekend - I know pretty much what I want just have to pull it together now. :jiggy: tooooo fun!

ElectaBlue
08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
I have 6 made and want to make a few more, but I want to do something totally different. I bought a new set of Halloween rubber stamps that are super cool. Including a spiral with cobwebs, an argyle bat, and a crow.

I made some Halloween shrinky dinks with my new stamps to hang off the edge.

GG, usually Michael's will honor other stores coupons, like Hobby Lobby and Joanne's, so you could go there instead if you really wanted to.

katilady
08-21-2008, 02:15 PM
I have these awesome skull garlands I found at the dollar store that I plan on taking apart!

katilady
08-21-2008, 10:04 PM
OK, 1st page done and 2 more in progress!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=30997&w=l

Cheeka
08-21-2008, 10:11 PM
very nice!

amyfaerie
08-22-2008, 11:26 AM
artedar & ripley, you're officially in, if you'd still like . . . i'm PM'ing you now!

amyfaerie
08-22-2008, 11:28 AM
everyone who goes to michaels . . . look online or in the store NOW! ours is having a 25% of the TOTAL PURCHASE, including sale items!

this is for FOUR HOURS on August 24!

kati, that page rokkks! and i picked up some skeleton hands at dollar tree last week, thinking that they may add chunk to my pages . . . ah, the dollar tree. i love them.

amyfaerie
08-22-2008, 11:30 AM
i have to add ONE more thing. martha stewart's halloween crap this year [at michaels] is just awesome! oh, i want all the paper punches . . . oh, i wish santa came in september.

ElectaBlue
08-22-2008, 11:50 AM
i have to add ONE more thing. martha stewart's halloween crap this year [at michaels] is just awesome! oh, i want all the paper punches . . . oh, i wish santa came in september.

Martha Stewart does have some of the best Halloween crap, I agree! Last year I got a bunch of stamps and things after Halloween. I was just admiring the punches the other day.

goatgoddess
08-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Oh thanks - I'll try that - I know JoAnns did but wasn't sure about Michales - will have to call them up again and complain - I use to get coupons in the newspaper but they don't send them to my zip code any more - dern it.
your stamps sound cool - I've been wanting to buy some new ones on line but haven't broken down to do it yet.

amyfaerie - will have to try to find that - I'm having deep withdrawls from a lack of michales coupons <G>

I have 6 made and want to make a few more, but I want to do something totally different. I bought a new set of Halloween rubber stamps that are super cool. Including a spiral with cobwebs, an argyle bat, and a crow.

I made some Halloween shrinky dinks with my new stamps to hang off the edge.

GG, usually Michael's will honor other stores coupons, like Hobby Lobby and Joanne's, so you could go there instead if you really wanted to.

Siena
08-22-2008, 12:03 PM
At least in Canada, they've stopped printing coupons. Now you have to sign up for email alerts. Saves trees, anyway!

ElectaBlue
08-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Oh thanks - I'll try that - I know JoAnns did but wasn't sure about Michales - will have to call them up again and complain - I use to get coupons in the newspaper but they don't send them to my zip code any more - dern it.

They now send you coupons through email, just like Hobby Lobby does. If you go to their website you can sign up. Also, at my Michael's if you don't have your coupon, you just tell them that and they will just make you sign a little thing and give you the money off. I know some Michael's will do that and some won't so you should just ask.

katilady
08-22-2008, 01:03 PM
2 more finished!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31061&w=l

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31060&w=l

MissKoolAid
08-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Spooky pages Kati! Love em!

amyfaerie
08-22-2008, 05:00 PM
oooh! great! mine are gonna be spooky, too, so no worries. i think we'll get a big mix of takes on the holiday!

katilady
08-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Thanks ladies! I was getting worried they were too much, lol!

ArteDar
08-22-2008, 05:40 PM
OOOOOooooooooo....Katilady....dead babies?!!!! I have that image too....OMG.....I like what you did with it too, no doubt....it tells a story....maybe SwapMum will put my name on it.....or not.....but in any case it's fan~freakin~tastic!!!!!! :radar: and now that I'm officially in the swap TYTYTY! I can be a greedy art piggy...oink~oink....pain in the arss....har~har!!!

amyfaerie
08-22-2008, 07:04 PM
LOL! yes, everyone . . . it's official . . . dar's in the swap! also, ripley has moved into active players, so we're still full at 36, with only two players waiting in the wings!

Mysia
08-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh, Kati, those pages are scary! :swoon:

katilady
08-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Don't faint Mysia! It's only pretend! :P

grrrdjules
08-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Ooooh too cool Kati - scary stuff.

katilady
08-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks! I have finished all 8 chunkies!!! I will take pics of the remaining 5 when there is better light. I'm glad the creepy is OK with ya'll cause they get creepier!

amyfaerie
08-22-2008, 11:06 PM
ah, yes . . . my husband loved the mourning photo! creepy is A-OK at our house! :)

katilady
08-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Well there are more mourning photos coming! Actually, just 1 more I think.

Mysia
08-23-2008, 03:11 AM
I like those creepy pages but I think I'll stick with some cute witches and black cats and pumpkins stuff... I don't want to let DarkMysia on the loose because I can't get her back in the box so easily. ;) :biglaugh:

stillatthetop
08-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Creepy is OK with me, and I love those pages Kati...but the dead baby does make me a little sad. It is so tiny and peaceful. Are those bullet casings on that other "bondage" one? Neat!

I'm choosing to keep mine in a bit more of the childlike play theme, too. We shall call those the pretend creepy, instead of the realistic creepy.

Marla412
08-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Kat - the pages are AWESOME!! Love your style and hope I get one of your pages in my returns!!! I'm more of a "Halloween" kind of girl vs. "Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin", LOL. (Bet you couldn't tell that from MY pages, huh??) I'm excited about receiving returns for this swap!!!

katilady
08-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Yep those are bullet casings! And thanks again ya'll! Will post the rest in a few more min!

katilady
08-23-2008, 12:52 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31309&w=l http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31308&w=o

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31306&w=l http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31307&w=l

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=31304&w=l

grrrdjules
08-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Holy crap, I'm gonna have nightmares!!!! :eek: Fabulous pages tho :spinny:

katilady
08-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks Jules! My job here is done. :D

Mysia
08-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Those skulls at the first one are awesome, Kati!

amyfaerie
08-23-2008, 02:53 PM
LOL! i saw them in the gallery first, and was floored! i'm fraided-fraided!

amyfaerie
08-23-2008, 02:55 PM
oh! egrobeck's pages came today . . . a super-nice mix of creepy and cute pages; a little something for everyone! thank you for playing!

i'm going to the post office this afternoon, so there may be some lurking in the P. O. Box still . . . i'll post again if there's anyone to update!

rockstarsgirl
08-24-2008, 04:28 AM
Kati, you are my freaky idol (and my freakin idol too)

Vickie
08-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Hi eveyone, just checking in. :laugh:

stillatthetop
08-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Isn't it neat that we can call someone's art creepy, and get away with it??? LOL.
I'm still struggling along with mine. There is still time.

chaosatlanta
08-24-2008, 07:28 PM
:arghh:Hello :arghh:Hello :arghh:Hello
(Just trying to get your attention.)

I have been trying to get on the waiting list since waaaaay back in July ....

Maybe the third time is the charm?
PLEASE
Add me to the waiting list.

Thanks,
Cheryl

katilady
08-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Maybe if you smell Amy's feet she'll allow it! (Just kidding of course!) :D

katilady
08-24-2008, 07:46 PM
And please ya'll, call my art freaky or creepy all you want! Those are compliments to me! It means I got your attention! :D

Cheeka
08-24-2008, 08:49 PM
speaking of smelling feet - they had a thing on this radio station where they made one of the djs chew the toenails off another dj's foot. hahahahahaha

also kiss a dog on the butt - and I don't mean his rump. all to go to sturgis.

kati - lots of your stuff is uber-creepy! love it!

grrrdjules
08-25-2008, 12:57 AM
OMG, we have to smell Amy's feet???? No offense Amy, but, ick. Let chaos play!!!!

stillatthetop
08-25-2008, 03:47 AM
Umm. In Amy's defense...maybe she has sweet smelling feet???

amyfaerie
08-25-2008, 07:21 AM
nice . . . i look away for half a day, and look what happens! it becomes all about my feet! LOL!

chaosatlanta, i do NOT know how i missed you in my rereads of the pages; i'm so sorry! i had a bad few weeks, but even so . . . it was an unintentional oversight, i promise!

you are officially on the waitlist, and if i don't hear from sewingbea by the end of this week [she was the last waitlister to be offered an opening] to confirm her new spot, i'll pop her back on the waitlist & add YOU to the swap! :)